TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire rate with you?
5 - The Force is strong with this one. 0 0%
4 - It knows the way. 5 50.00%
3 - Kind of in the shadows. 0 0%
2 - Turns to the Dark Side. 1 10.00%
1- Jar-Jar 0 0%
Haven't played it. 4 40.00%
Voters: 10. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2023, 08:28 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 149

Oh, good day! So we're looking at a whole year before this all gets wrapped up? I'd better make sure we get some good shit to occupy all the time. How appropriate that today is National Video Game Day! Pay tribute to this glorious day by indulging in one of your favorites, trying out something new, jamming to a soundtrack (which I'm doing right now), or, of course, sharing your views on this week's game! First things first, last week's Uncharted 2 needs to find a spot on the leaderboard. Does Nathan Drake's second adventure have enough to outshine its predecessor? Can it claim a spot at the top of the pack?

Well, it's no elite title, but an average score of 4.16 is enough to give Uncharted 2 a respectable standing at number 28, being leaps and bounds above the original entry. I'm telling you, we need a crossover between Drake and the new Lara Croft. It'd make millions!

But what about this week's game? Are we looking at the next number 1? The new occupant of the last place spot? What say we dive in and see?

There we go. Well, the title is wrong on the paper, but the point stands. This week we're venturing into that galaxy far, far away as we take a look at LucasArts's Nintendo 64 entry in the Star Wars saga. It's Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire! Star Wars has a varied track record when it comes to video games, but where on the spectrum does this one land in your eyes? Let's do that rating thing we do and we'll see you next week for number 150!!!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote