TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does Shadow of the Colossus rate with you?
5 - Posh 3 30.00%
4 - Ginger 3 30.00%
3 - Sporty 1 10.00%
2 - Scary 0 0%
1 - Baby 0 0%
0 - Haven't played it 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2020, 11:12 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 37 (Now with *hot* SHAKING and PULLING OUT action)

Last week I forgot to put a time limit on the poll so we'll just call it right here. I did the calculating and last week's Streets of Rage finds itself on the low end of the totem pole with a 2.8. Let's update the leaderboard. I decided to go with Destor's pulldown option so special thanks to him because I wouldn't have thought of that. Here we go:

There, hopefully that's a bit better to navigate. Now, about this week.

So last week (Big Vic) there was (Big Vic) some concern about (Big Vic) the integrity and honesty (Big Vic) of the weekly draw for this endeavor (Big Vic). That person (Big Vic) raises an excellent point and I have (Big Vic) taken it into consideration. Seeing as I am all (Big Vic) about keeping things on the up and up (Big Vic), this person WHO SHALL REMAIN UNNAMED (Big Vic) has inspired me to provide video evidence of the draw. I have placed the names in a clear container for better visual. So let's take it away:

via GIPHY

Got to shake it up....

...and voila. It's Shadow of the Colossus (Playstation 2). Yeah, it's upside down. Fuck it, we got what we needed. We don't need to do that again. So, how does this game rate with you? Take the poll and discuss and what have you. Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.

Last edited by M-A-G; 06-10-2021 at 03:49 AM.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote