TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Old 07-27-2010, 02:46 PM   #2161
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
And now, Raw presents....Backlash! Your announcers, Michael Cole and Tazz

Opening Match:
Kevin Daniels vs Don Maiden (For The WWE Cruiserweight Title) : Don Maiden strikes Daniels. Back suplex on Daniels, which is a backdrop to you NOAH fans. Maiden hits a dropkick on Kevin Daniels. Second rope flying axe handle, Daniels goes down. Maiden drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Fallaway slam by Kevin Daniels. Devastating face-first slam from Daniels on Maiden. There's a two count on the pin. Daniels walks into a trip. Daniels gets rocked with a brutal elbow to the jaw by Maiden. Cover for a two count. Diamond Dust from Don Maiden, Daniels is out. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Daniels backdrops Don Maiden out of a piledriver attempt. Daniels hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Don Maiden powers out of a Kevin Daniels headlock. Don Maiden hits a rolling kick on Daniels. Don Maiden floors Kevin Daniels. Iron Maiden!!! Kevin Daniels taps out! Great match, a ****1\4 rating i think. Maiden retains the title.

Victoria vs Kim Roderick (For The WWE Diva's Title) : Rude Awakening on Kim Roderick by Victoria. Spear by Victoria. Cover for a two count. Victoria misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Kim Roderick fires off some right and left hands. Spin kick by Kim Roderick to the face. There's a two count on the pin. Back heel kick off the second rope, Victoria goes flying. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Roderick uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Roderick walks into a trip. Big piledriver on Roderick. Cover for a two count. Massive lariat, apparently Victoria has been watching The Best Of Stan Hansen again. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Rude Awakening on Kim Roderick by Victoria. Stiff chop lights up Roderick. Kim Roderick takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Victoria gets caught with a short powerbomb from Roderick. Diamond Dust from Kim Roderick, Victoria is out. Kim Roderick floors Victoria near the ropes and makes the pin. Roderick is using the ropes for leverage! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Good **** rating. Kim Roderick retains the title.

John Bradshaw Leyfield vs Bryan Danielson : Danielson eats a trash can. Massive backbreaker, Danielson got planted. Early reports indicate that the back was *not* actually broken, so the move's name should actually be backhurter. Cover for a two count. Danielson backdrops John Bradshaw Leyfield out of a piledriver attempt. Kick from Bryan Danielson to the leg. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Cover for a two count. Flying DDT off the middle rope by Bryan Danielson, onto a chair. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Danielson hits a dropkick on John Bradshaw Leyfield. They brawl to the outside and into the crowd. Swift kick from Bryan Danielson on the outside. Cover for a two count. Nice looking high kick on JBL. They wind up back in the squared circle. John Bradshaw Leyfield elbows Bryan Danielson in the face to break a hammerlock. Massive backbreaker, Danielson got planted. Early reports indicate that the back was *not* actually broken, so the move's name should actually be backhurter. Cover for a two count. Spear! Danielson is down and hurt. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Big backdrop on Danielson, executed well. Ouch! Danielson just got flapjacked off the ropes through a table. Bryan Danielson fights out of a grapple. Spin kick by Bryan Danielson to the face. Vicious kick to the teeth from Bryan Danielson. Akira Maeda would be proud. John Bradshaw Leyfield gets knocked to the ground by Danielson. Here it comes...Cattle Mutilation! John Bradshaw Leyfield taps! Good **** rating.

Ted DiBiase, Jr. vs R-Truth vs Evan Bourne (For The WWE U.S. Heavyweight Title) : DiBiase drives a forearm into the chest of Truth. Dropkick connects, DiBiase goes down. R-Truth avoids a Evan Bourne avalanche. Super frankensteiner on Bourne, who hit hard. Flying reverse elbow by R-Truth. Cover for a two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Truth goes down. Airbourne! DiBiase throws Bourne out of the ring. 1...2...3! Evan Bourne got screwed out of the victory! Good **** rating. Ted DiBiase retains the title.

Batista vs Mark Henry : Fallaway slam by Mark Henry. Driven full nelson slam on Batista. Cover for a two count. Batista avoids a Mark Henry avalanche. Henry gets slammed. Fallaway slam by Batista. Cover for a two count. Batista pulls a jumping piledriver out! Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Big backdrop on Henry, executed well. Henry backdrops Batista out of a piledriver attempt. Ring-shaking slam on Batista. Hooks the leg for a two count. Double Arm DDT by Henry, Batista got destroyed. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Running knee lift from Mark Henry. Stiff chop lights up Batista. Henry walks into a trip. Batista with a spinning neckbreaker on Henry. Death valley driver by Batista, Mark Henry got planted. Mark Henry is in trouble. Batista Bomb!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! A ****1\4 rating, great bout.

AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels : Hard back suplex on Styles. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Beautiful spinning arm drag out of the corner by Daniels. There's a two count on the pin. Styles blocks a kick from Christopher Daniels. AJ Styles scores with a back heel kick on Daniels. Spin kick by AJ Styles to the face. There's a two count on the pin. Springboard dropkick from AJ Styles. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. AJ Styles hits a rolling kick on Daniels. AJ Styles misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Daniels crushes Styles with a running senton. Hooks the leg for a two count. Springboard dropkick from Christopher Daniels. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Driven DDT by Christopher Daniels. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Daniels hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Christopher Daniels misses a clothesline. Styles hits a dropkick on Christopher Daniels. DDT from the top rope by AJ Styles. That looked brutal. AJ Styles gets a roll-up...and grabs a handful of tights as well! The referee doesn't see it: 1....2...3!! A ****1\4 rating, great bout.

Randy Orton vs Edge : Back suplex on Orton, which is a backdrop to you NOAH fans. Big backdrop on Orton, executed well. Rude Awakening on Randy Orton by Edge. Edge misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Orton pulls a picture perfect fallaway slam out of the bag, driving Edge down to the mat. Edge pushes out of a Randy Orton hold. Edge hits a delayed suplex on Orton. Edge scores with a big spinebuster. Orton blocks the suplex attempt. Edge takes a headbutt from Randy Orton. Edge counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Stun Gun from Edge! There used to be this blonde guy in WCW in the early 90's who used that...i wonder what happened to him? Edge picks up the ring bell. Randy Orton turns around...and gets smashed over the head with it! That has to be at least a 0. 8 on the Muta scale. The referee sees blood, and this match is over! I'm slapping a ****1\4 rating on this.

Triple H vs John Morrison (For The WWE Heavyweight Title) : John Morrison scores with a back heel kick on HHH. HHH counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Triple H fires off some right and left hands. Triple H misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee by mistake. Triple H scores with a big spinebuster. Cover, but there's no one to count for Triple H. Triple H misses a clothesline. Spin kick by John Morrison to the face. Flying cross body off the top rope! Even Steamboat would have applauded the execution on that. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on HHH, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Triple H comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Massive backbreaker, Morrison got planted. Early reports indicate that the back was *not* actually broken, so the move's name should actually be backhurter. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. John Morrison powers out of a Triple H headlock. Triple H is in trouble. Starship Pain! 1....2....3. It gets a **** rating. Morrison is still the WWE Champion!

Overall show rating: 90
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 03:43 PM   #2162
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Work has been crazy for the last few weeks, but I'm close to done with the year in review. Bigger project than I'd intended. At the same time I've pretty much figured out how I want the road to WrestleMania to play out. Going to be pretty good, if I do say so myself. Hopefully the review goes up tonight or tomorrow.
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:31 PM   #2163
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Might as well post the results for Judgment Day. The main stories so far for this SmackDown! PPV have been the continuing feud between the cruiserweights and the heavyweights with Jason Cross and Rhyno assuming de facto leadership status for their respective groups; CM Punk and MVP have begun a bit of a feud of their own stemming from CM Punk's last appearance on the V.I.P. Lounge; Cody Rhodes has taken up Shawn Michaels on his request to step up and has proceeded to challenge the Heartbreak Kid; Jack Swagger intends to finally make Kane responsible for his actions and has even gone so far as to get the Choke Slam banned from their match at Judgment Day; Kofi Kingston intends to beat an answer out of Shad as to who is one responsible for trying make sure Kofi never becomes World Champion (a hooded individual cost Kofi the World Title against Jason Collins); Cash Stevens earned another rematch against Ian Moore for the Intercontinental Title; Mr. Kennedy and Christian look to finish things once and for all between them; Chris Sylvain is challenging Jason Collins for the World Heavyweight Title.

Draft Picks for SmackDown! from Raw:
JBL
Adara James
AJ Styles
Batista
Sean Casey
Bryan Danielson

Draft picks for Raw from SmackDown!:
Shelton Benjamin
Sean Criss (injured but ready to go after the end of the month)
Mike Sullivan
Charlie Haas (also injured)
Mr. Kennedy
Chris Sylvain

Last minute trades:
Raw gets Oracle, Jeremy Matthews, Scott Andrews
SmackDown! gets Keith Jacobs, Kent Jacobs, Mike Knox, Mark Jindrak

All of these moves were done before Judgment Day and so didn't take effect until after the PPV so the stipulation for the title match between Chris Sylvain and Jason Collins was that Sylvain could stay on SmackDown! if he was successful in capturing the World Heavyweight Title. And now, the results:

Jason Cross defeated Rhyno when Mark Mason, a cruiserweight Cross had been trying to enlist for help, made an apparent face turn and interfered on Cross's behalf.

CM Punk defeated MVP.

Mr. Kennedy defeated Christian.

Cash Stevens pinned Ian Moore to become the Intercontinental Champion for the third time.

Kane beat Jack Swagger.

Kofi Kingston defeated Shad in a Last Man Standing match. Afterwards, Kofi tries to get Shad to talk by pounding the ever-loving piss out of him but Shad still refuses so Kofi completely annihilates him with the aid of a ladder and the announce table.

Shawn Michaels pinned Cody Rhodes. Rhodes oddly enough accepts a handshake.

Jason Collins defeated Chris Sylvain to retain the World Heavyweight Championship after pretty much the entire SmackDown! roster comes on down to prevent Sylvain from bailing or cheating. Kane looks like he's going to cash in Money in the Bank on Collins but instead looks to Sylvain and starts singing "Na Na Na Na...." He still choke slams Collins though.

End of the month proceedings:
Chris Masters, Ivory, Mark Henry, Chad Collyer, and Chris Michaels all get canned.

Next PPV: Night of Champions
Old 08-18-2010, 07:55 PM   #2164
loopydate

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
GAH! I put a shit ton of work into my 2004 year-in-review (weeks' worth), and the half that I didn't have saved as a Word document disappeared on me as I was posting it... We'll see if I feel like putting the effort into it later, but here are the lists I came up with.

2004 YEAR IN REVIEW

TOP TEN SHOWS

10) King of the Ring
9) Judgment Day
8) WrestleMania XX
7) Summerslam
6) SmackDown! (11/19)
5) SmackDown! (5/13)
4) No Mercy
3) Backlash
2) Vengeance
1) Starrcade

TOP TEN MATCHES

10) John Cena and Rhyno vs. Brock Lesnar and Christian (12/27/04 Monday Night RAW)
9) The Hurricane vs. Matt Hardy (WrestleMania XX)
8) The Rock vs. Tajiri (11/8/04 Monday Night RAW)
7) Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Jericho (Starrcade)
6) The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar (12/17/04 SmackDown!)
5) John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar (WrestleMania XX)
4) The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar (Backlash)
3) The Rock vs. Chris Jericho (12/3/04)
2) The Rock vs. Tajiri (Starrcade)
1) Rhyno vs. Brock Lesnar (Starrcade)

TOP TEN WRESTLERS

10) Rob Van Dam
9) Brock Lesnar
8) Christian
7) Chris Benoit
6) Randy Orton
5) Shawn Michaels
4) Eddie Guerrero
3) Tajiri
2) Kurt Angle
1) Chris Jericho
Old 08-18-2010, 08:08 PM   #2165
loopydate

Random question. Is anybody reading my month-in-review things with the win-loss and title changes and stuff? They're sort of a pain in the ass, and I'm not sure if I want to keep doing them. Thoughts?
Old 08-18-2010, 08:18 PM   #2166
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

Keep doing them. It helps dramatically when someone needs a quick update on what's what. If nothing else, dropping the win-loss record thing might help. I can barely keep track of who's won how much on my own game.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:20 PM   #2167
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah they are pretty cool. But like M-A-G said, W-L record isn't that crucial if that's the main part that's a pain.

Only have a PPV left to book in Armchair Warfare and then I can get back into this. During the extended layoff I've practically planned everything up until the goddamn Royal Rumble Really want to get to January so I can start my big ripped off from WWE storyline to see how I'd book it
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 09:47 PM   #2168
loopydate

DECEMBER 2004 RECAP

RAW

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) The Elite (Dec. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(22-5, 8-2) Mickie James (3-0, 100) (W Jazz, W Molly, W Trish)
(55-33, 17-12) The Rock (1-6, 96) (L Y2J, L 4-way, L Xian, W Brock, L w/Rhyno vs Brock/Tajiri, L 4-way, L Rock)
(49-31, 12-11) Matt Hardy (5-3, 83) (L w/Brock vs Rhyno/London, W Shelton, W King, W w/Benoit vs London/Rey, W w/Benoit vs ECW, W London, L London, L w/Brock vs Cena/London)
(48-30-2, 19-11) Rhyno (7-2, 98) (W w/London vs Brock/Matt, W Xian, W UT, W Tajiri, L w/Rock vs Brock/Tajiri, L 4-way, W Brock, W w/Cena vs Brock/Xian, W Xian)
(55-36-3, 21-11) Chris Benoit (3-3, 91) (L w/Y2J vs Guerreros, W w/Matt vs London/Rey, W w/Matt vs ECW, L Eddie, L Rey, W w/Y2J vs Guerreros)
(56-38, 16-17) Brock Lesnar (3-6, 98) (L w/Matt vs Rhyno/London, W w/Tajiri vs Dudleyz, L Cena, L Rock, W w/Tajiri vs Rock/Rhyno, W 4-way, L Rhyno, L w/Xian vs Cena/Rhyno, L w/Matt vs Cena/London)
(54-44, 17-19) John Cena (6-4, 99) (L w/Rico vs Carlito/Bats, L 4-way, W Carlito, W Brock, L w/Eddie vs Y2J/Bats, L w/Eddie vs Vitamin C, W Bats, W Xian, W w/Rhyno vs Brock/Xian, W w/London vs Brock/Matt)
(40-36, 8-10) Rey Mysterio (2-1, 94) (L w/London vs Matt/Benoit, W Y2J, W Benoit)
(48-45-1, 11-12) Eddie Guerrero (4-4, 99) (W 4-way, W w/Chavo vs Violence, W Tajiri, L w/Cena vs Y2J/Bats, L w/Cena vs Vitamin C, W Benoit, L Y2J, L w/Chavo vs Violence)
(46-45-2, 18-15) Chris Jericho (6-3, 99) (W Rock, L 4-way, L w/Benoit vs Guerreros, W Shelton, W w/Bats vs Eddie/Cena, W w/Xian vs Eddie/Cena, L Rey, W Eddie, W w/Benoit vs Guerreros)
(42-44, 13-15) Christian (6-4, 100) (W Acid, L Rhyno, W w/Layfield vs Nova/Hurricane, W Rock, W Nova, W w/Y2J vs Eddie/Cena, W Hurricane, L Cena, L w/Brock vs Cena/Rhyno, L Rhyno)
(38-43-1, 12-9) Tajiri (4-3, 96) (W Fred, W w/Brock vs Dudleyz, L Eddie, L Rhyno, W w/Brock vs Rhyno/Rock, L 4-way, W Rock)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Upper Midcard (Dec. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(28-11, 10-7) Damien (1-1, 85) (W Payne, L w/UT vs Payne/Train)
(38-40-1, 7-14) Rob Van Dam (1-3, 88) (L RKO, L RKO, W RKO, L RKO)
(19-21, 8-11) Randy Orton (3-1, 94) (W RVD, W RVD, L RVD, W RVD)
(34-43, 6-15) Shelton Benjamin (2-2, 81) (L Matt, L Y2J, W UT, W UT)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Midcard (Dec. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(5-3, 5-3) Payne (1-1, 50) (L Damien, W w/Train vs Damien/UT)
(46-30-1, 6-10) Sean O'Haire (1-1, 77) (L 4-team elim, W w/Haas vs Show/Kane)
(18-13-1, 4-1) Trish Stratus (0-1, 82) (L Mickie)
(13-10, 1-2) Victoria (0-0, 71) (N/A)
(38-34-1, 8-6) Big Show (2-2, 67) (W 4-team elim, L w/Kane vs La Res, W w/Kane vs La Res, L w/Kane vs Haas/O'Haire)
(29-31-1, 6-6) Kane (2-2, 66) (W 4-team elim, L w/Show vs La Res, W w/Show vs La Res, L w/Show vs Haas/O'Haire)
(25-31, 11-7) A-Train (1-1, 79) (L Regal, W w/Payne vs Damien/UT)
(13-18, 1-8) Jazz (0-1, 77) (L Mickie)
(30-42-1, 4-11) Undertaker (0-4, 58) (L Rhyno, L w/Damien vs Payne/Train, L Shelton, L Shelton)
(22-32, 4-5) William Regal (2-0, 71) (W Train, W Fred)
(20-30, 1-6) Chuck Palumbo (0-1, 68) (L 4-team elim)
(8-13-1, 2-2) Gail Kim (0-0, 75) (N/A)
(16-27, 1-7) Johnny Stamboli (0-1, 70) (L 4-team elim)
(23-40, 2-9) Haas (1-0, 75) (W w/O'Haire vs Show/Kane)
(9-16, 3-2) Lita (0-1, 77) (L Molly)
(19-36, 3-8) Tommy Dreamer (0-2, 71) (L 4-team elim, L w/Storm vs Benoit/Matt)
(14-28, 4-2) Sylvan Grenier (1-1, 70) (W w/Dupree vs Show/Kane, L w/La Res vs Show/Kane)
(8-16, 2-4) Molly Holly (1-1, 74) (W Lita, L Mickie)
(17-35, 6-4) Rene Dupree (2-1, 72) (W w/Grenier vs Show/Kane, L w/La Res vs Show/Kane, W Storm)
(6-30, 1-5) Rob Conway (0-1, 68) (L w/La Res vs Show/Kane)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Lower Midcard (Dec. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(17-14, 0-5) Mark Jindrak (0-1, 61) (L 4-team elim)
(2-10, 0-7) Fred Williams (0-2, 61) (L Tajiri, L Regal)
(1-7, 0-3) Shaniqua (0-0, 52) (N/A)
(0-3, 0-3) Daffney (0-0, 59) (N/A)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Future Endeavors (Dec. W-L) (Matches)
(16-33, 2-8) Lance Storm (0-3) (L 4-team elim, L w/Tommy vs Benoit/Matt, L Dupree)
(2-8, 0-3) Shawn Stasiak (0-0) (N/A)
(1-5, 0-3) Jacqueline (0-0) (N/A)

Non-Wrestlers (Overness)
Eric Bischoff (94)
Shane McMahon (86)
Al Snow (75)

Managers (Clientele)
Dawn Marie (75) (None)
Bill Alfonso (71) (Rob Van Dam, Rhyno, and Tommy Dreamer)
Terri Runnels (70) (None)

RAW Title Changes
United States - Rey Mysterio beat Chris Benoit (12/26)
Women's - Mickie James beat Trish Stratus (12/26)
World Heavyweight - None (Rhyno has been champ since 11/1)
WWE Tag Team - None (La Resistance have been champs since 10/18)

RAW Feuds
Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Jericho (97 Heat)
Rob Van Dam vs. Randy Orton (91 Heat)
Shelton Benjamin vs. Undertaker (66 Heat)
TBA
Old 08-21-2010, 10:02 PM   #2169
loopydate

DECEMBER 2004 RECAP

SmackDown!

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) The Elite (Dec. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(22-5, 8-2) Mickie James (3-0, 100) (W Jazz, W Molly, W Trish)
(55-33, 17-12) The Rock (1-6, 96) (L Y2J, L 4-way, L Xian, W Brock, L w/Rhyno vs Brock/Tajiri, L 4-way, L Rock)
(49-31, 12-11) Matt Hardy (5-3, 83) (L w/Brock vs Rhyno/London, W Shelton, W King, W w/Benoit vs London/Rey, W w/Benoit vs ECW, W London, L London, L w/Brock vs Cena/London)
(48-30-2, 19-11) Rhyno (7-2, 98) (W w/London vs Brock/Matt, W Xian, W UT, W Tajiri, L w/Rock vs Brock/Tajiri, L 4-way, W Brock, W w/Cena vs Brock/Xian, W Xian)
(55-36-3, 21-11) Chris Benoit (3-3, 91) (L w/Y2J vs Guerreros, W w/Matt vs London/Rey, W w/Matt vs ECW, L Eddie, L Rey, W w/Y2J vs Guerreros)
(56-38, 16-17) Brock Lesnar (3-6, 98) (L w/Matt vs Rhyno/London, W w/Tajiri vs Dudleyz, L Cena, L Rock, W w/Tajiri vs Rock/Rhyno, W 4-way, L Rhyno, L w/Xian vs Cena/Rhyno, L w/Matt vs Cena/London)
(54-44, 17-19) John Cena (6-4, 99) (L w/Rico vs Carlito/Bats, L 4-way, W Carlito, W Brock, L w/Eddie vs Y2J/Bats, L w/Eddie vs Vitamin C, W Bats, W Xian, W w/Rhyno vs Brock/Xian, W w/London vs Brock/Matt)
(40-36, 8-10) Rey Mysterio (2-1, 94) (L w/London vs Matt/Benoit, W Y2J, W Benoit)
(48-45-1, 11-12) Eddie Guerrero (4-4, 99) (W 4-way, W w/Chavo vs Violence, W Tajiri, L w/Cena vs Y2J/Bats, L w/Cena vs Vitamin C, W Benoit, L Y2J, L w/Chavo vs Violence)
(46-45-2, 18-15) Chris Jericho (6-3, 99) (W Rock, L 4-way, L w/Benoit vs Guerreros, W Shelton, W w/Bats vs Eddie/Cena, W w/Xian vs Eddie/Cena, L Rey, W Eddie, W w/Benoit vs Guerreros)
(42-44, 13-15) Christian (6-4, 100) (W Acid, L Rhyno, W w/Layfield vs Nova/Hurricane, W Rock, W Nova, W w/Y2J vs Eddie/Cena, W Hurricane, L Cena, L w/Brock vs Cena/Rhyno, L Rhyno)
(38-43-1, 12-9) Tajiri (4-3, 96) (W Fred, W w/Brock vs Dudleyz, L Eddie, L Rhyno, W w/Brock vs Rhyno/Rock, L 4-way, W Rock)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Upper Midcard (Dec. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(33-37, 11-11) Rico Constantino (1-2, 71) (L w/Cena vs Bats/Carlito, L Bats, W w/Hurricane vs Kanyon/Henry)
(25-37, 6-8) The Hurricane (3-2, 83) (W Akio, L w/Nova vs Xian/Layfield, W Layfield, L Xian, W w/Rico vs Kanyon/Henry)
(19-31-2, 11-9-1) Paul London (3-2, 83) (W w/Rhyno vs Brock/Matt, L w/Rey vs Benoit/Matt, L Matt, W Matt, W w/Cena vs Brock/Matt)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Midcard (Dec. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(36-26, 5-8) D-Von Dudley (1-1, 77) (L w/Bubba vs Brock/Tajiri, W w/Bubba vs BJ/Acid)
(41-31, 8-7) Dave Batista (4-1, 80) (W w/Carlito vs Cena/Rico, W Rico, W w/Y2J vs Eddie/Cena, L Cena, W Funaki)
(34-28, 5-8) Bubba Ray Dudley (1-1, 75) (L w/D-Von vs Brock/Tajiri, W w/D-Von vs BJ/Acid)
(28-24, 7-5) John Layfield (2-1, 74) (W Funaki, W w/Xian vs Nova/'Cane, L Hurricane)
(17-17, 4-6) Billy Gunn (1-0, 77) (W Avery)
(3-3, 3-3) John Morrison (1-0, 69) (W w/Joey vs Acid/Test)
(5-6, 3-5) Christian York (1-0, 61) (W w/BJ vs Kendrick/Funaki)
(17-22, 4-7) Chris Kanyon (0-1, 73) (L w/Henry vs Rico/Hurricane)
(18-24, 5-7) Nova (1-2, 70) (W Nunzio, L w/Hurricane vs Xian/Layfield, L Xian)
(28-40-1, 6-8) Chavo Guerrero (1-2, 77) (L w/Eddie vs Violence, W Carlito, L w/Eddie vs Violence)
(11-24, 2-7) Test (1-1, 72) (L w/Acid vs MnM, W Joey)
(4-9, 2-7) BJ Whitmer (1-1, 63) (W w/York vs Kendrick/Funaki, L w/Acid vs Dudleyz)
(8-20-1, 1-3) Akio (0-1, 66) (L Hurricane)
(4-10, 3-7) Brian Kendrick (0-1, 62) (L w/Funaki vs New Gen)
(1-3, 1-3) Avery Thompson (0-1, 61) (L Gunn)
(3-11, 1-9) Trent Acid (0-3, 62) (L Xian, L w/Test vs MnM, L w/BJ vs Dudleyz)
(8-31, 4-7) Carlito (1-2, 76) (W w/Bats vs Cena/Rico, L Cena, L Chavo)
(7-32, 1-8) Nunzio (0-1, 72) (L Nova)
(2-20, 1-9) Funaki (0-3, 63) (L Layfield, L w/Kendrick vs New Gen, L Bats)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Lower Midcard (Dec. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(1-1, 1-1) Joey Matthews (1-1, 63) (W w/Morrison vs Acid/Test, L Test)
(6-19-1, 1-4) Mark Henry (0-1, 58) (L w/Kanyon vs Rico/Hurricane)
(1-3, 0-2) Colt Cabana (0-0, 52) (N/A)
(2-7, 0-2) Johnny Jeter (0-0, 45) (N/A)
(1-4, 0-3) Jay Briscoe (0-0, 56) (N/A)
(1-4, 0-3) Matt Stryker (0-0, 56) (N/A)
(1-10, 0-4) Zach Gowan (0-0, 57) (N/A)
(0-1, 0-1) Derrick King (0-1, 62) (L Matt)
(0-4, 0-4) Vito Thomaselli (0-0, 56) (N/A)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Openers (Dec. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(0-2, 0-2) Richard J. Criado (0-0, 40) (N/A)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Future Endeavors (Dec. W-L) (Matches)
(2-4, 0-2) Generalin Intikami (0-0) (N/A)

Non-Wrestlers (Overness)
Eric Bischoff (94)
Tazz (75)

Managers (Overness) (Clientele)
Paul Heyman (94) (Dudley Boyz)
Theodore Long (66) (Mark Henry and Avery Thompson)

SmackDown! Title Changes
WWE World - Tajiri beat The Rock (12/26)
Intercontinental - John Cena won a tournament (12/26)
World Tag Team - None (Los Guerreros have been champs since 11/26)
Cruiserweight - None (Paul London has been champ since 11/19)

SmackDown! Feuds
The Rock vs. Tajiri (99 Heat)
Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Benoit (96 Heat)
Paul London vs. Matt Hardy Version 2.0 (86 Heat)
TBA
Old 08-22-2010, 10:10 PM   #2170
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

Quick update on what's what and who's wearing what gold:

SmackDown!:
World Heavyweight Champion: Jason Collins; champion since WrestleMania 30. Next defense, barring anything unexpected, at Night of Champions against a yet-to-be determined opponent

Intercontinental Champion: Cash Stevens; champion since Judgment Day. Next defense at the next SmackDown! television broadcast against Ian Moore.

Unified Tag Team Champions: Cash Inc. (Ryan Creed and EZ Money); champions since No Way Out 2013. Next defense at Night of Champions against a team yet-to-be determined.

WWE Women's Champion: Beth Phoenix; champion since May 2, 2014. Next defense at Night of Champions against Veronica

Raw:
WWE Champion: Triple H; champion since May 5, 2014. Next defense at Night of Champions against The Miz

U.S. Champion: currently vacated after repeated matches pitting Ted DiBiase against Evan Bourne resulting in draws. A championship chase as been set up that will culminate at Night of Champions

Cruiserweight Champion: Don Maiden; champion since January 26, 2014. Next defense at Night of Champions against Kevin Daniels in a submission match

WWE Diva's champion: Kim Roderick; champion since June 30, 2013. Next defense at Night of Champions against Victoria in a match where Victoria has vowed to win or retire if she loses.

I'm putting together a 4 vs. 4 Raw vs. SmackDown! match to determine which show gets the shot at the Unified Tag Team Titles as well as determining the 4 guys who will compete in the U.S. Title chase.
Old 08-23-2010, 12:07 AM   #2171
loopydate

JANUARY 3, 2005 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW

It's the first show of 2005, and the last RAW before the Royal Rumble! 22 men have already been announced for the Rumble match, and tonight three more Superstars will join: Brock Lesnar, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Christian, Eddie Guerrero, John Cena, Matt Hardy Version 2.0, Rey Mysterio, Damien, Paul London, Rico Constantino, Rob Van Dam, Shelton Benjamin, The Hurricane, Billy Gunn, Dave Batista, the Dudley Boyz, Haas, Rene Dupree, Sean O'Haire, and Test!

Last week, Dupree qualified by defeating Tommy Dreamer's tag-team partner Lance Storm, a loss which would wind up being the last match of Storm's WWE career! Tonight, Tommy looks to avenge that loss as he takes on Sylvain Grenier in another Rumble qualifier! Sort of an underwhelming way to start the new year, but Tommy does pick up the win to advance.

The 24th slot in the Rumble is up-for-grabs in our next match as Payne takes on William Regal. Regal looks really sloppy throughout, but he winds up picking up the win with the Power of the Punch. Is Regal starting to slip?

The last RAW slot is on the line next when A-Train faces Natural Born Ministry member Johnny "The Bull" Stamboli! These two brawlers put on the match of the year (...considering there have only been four so far), and it ends with Train hitting the Derailer for the win and a Rumble berth.

Matt Hardy Version 2.0 is backstage preparing for tonight's big triple-threat match against John Cena and Christian for the Intercontinental Title. But first, he hypes his falls-count-anywhere Cruiserweight Title match against Paul London at the Royal Rumble. These two have put on some great matches during their feud, and it's going to come to an end at the Rumble. Can Hardy finally end London's underdog reign?

Okay, fuck the Train/Stamboli match, Rob Van Dam and Chris Jericho put on an absolute clinic after the break! Jericho gets the first great near-fall of the match with a brutal top-rope DDT. RVD gets another one a couple minutes later with a sweet Diamond Dust. RVD looks about to put Jericho away when his longtime rival Randy Orton makes it to the ring and hangs him out across the top rope, allowing Jericho to clamp on the Walls of Jericho. RVD has no choice but to tap out! After the match, Orton pummels RVD with big right hands, then walks off, leaving RVD laying. This one might actually hold up the rest of the year as a serious MotY candidate!

Unfortunately for Shelton Benjamin and Chris Benoit, they put on a fantastic match, but that was way too much to try to follow. Shelton looks like he might be about to put Benoit away, but Undertaker once again involves himself in Benjamin's business, blasting him with a Last Ride, allowing Benoit to pick up the cheap pin. After the match, Undertaker hits two more Last Rides, and the medics finally get him pulled away long enough to check on Shelton.

Undertaker stays in the ring because his non-title match with the World Champion Rhyno is next! Undertaker takes the champ down early, but misses his legdrop. Rhyno spike slams him, hits a Death Valley driver, then puts him away quickly with a Gore! After the match, an injured Shelton Benjamin hobbles to the ring to confront Undertaker. He tries to throw a kick, but Taker catches it. Shelton turns it around into a Dragon Whip kick, then rolls to ringside, having temporarily gotten the better of his rival.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoooooa!" WWE Chairman Eric Bischoff appears on the TitanTron. "Look, if you two want each other so bad, let's do it one last time on pay-per-view. This Sunday night, the run-ins end. You two want to keep dragging each other down? Here, I'm giving you your chance. Run with it."

Okay, remember how the RVD/Y2J match was match of the year? Not anymore! This Sunday night, Randy Orton has a chance at becoming World Champion for the first time in his career as he challenges Rhyno, but tonight he must face a man who - up until recently - was the WWE Champion, The Rock! Rock gets a good nearfall with a lariat, but Orton manages to battle back. Rock fights back with a big backdrop, and amid a bit of confusion, Rob Van Dam gets some revenge by hitting the Five-Star Frogsplash, allowing Rock to pick up the win. After the match, RVD takes a page out of Undertaker's book when he hits two more Five-Stars to lay Orton out.

Intercontinental Champion John Cena has no opponent this Sunday night (other than the other 29 Rumble participants), but he's got two tonight as he takes on Christian and Matt Hardy Version 2.0 in a triple-threat for his Intercontinental Title! Two old rivals of his spend most of the match double-teaming Cena, but the champ overcomes the odds (!!!!!) by hitting Hardy with the F-U for the win.

And a night of great matches draws to a close as United States Champion Rey Mysterio teams with co-World Tag Team Champion Eddie Guerrero to take on WWE Champion Tajiri and Brock Lesnar! While not on par with the amazing Rock/Orton match from earlier, but it's right up there with the RVD/Y2J contest, and a fantastic cap to the night. Unfortunately, the ending is marred by the interference of Canadian Violence, who take out Eddie with a double-DDT to set up Tajiri's Kick of Death for the win. After the match, The Rock hits the ring to help drive off the heels and check on Rey and Eddie as RAW comes to an end!
Old 08-23-2010, 01:44 PM   #2172
loopydate

JANUARY 7, 2005 - SMACKDOWN!

The first SmackDown! of 2005 is also the last show before the Royal Rumble, the official start of the Road to WrestleMania 21! Tonight, the last five slots on the Rumble match will be determined, and our main event will be a 10-man Rumble preview featuring members of the Elite!

We open things up with a Rumble qualifier pitting two of the most exciting superstars of the Cruiserweight division against each other. Chavo Guerrero and Akio put on a very exciting match, but eventually Chavo's experience wins out as he hits his trademark Brainbuster for the win.

The 27th slot on the match is on the line next as Brian Kendrick takes on a down-on-his-luck Chris Kanyon. Ever since Kanyon's partner Billy Gunn announced his relationship with Rico Constantino, Kanyon has been struggling. Tonight, he hopes to bounce back at the expense of exciting youngster Brian Kendrick. Kendrick puts up a hell of a fight, but he falls victim to I'm Betta Than You, giving Kanyon another shot at "Gunnstantino" in the Rumble match!

More exciting Rumble qualifying action takes place next as newcomer John Morrison takes on Carlito! It's been a great night for cruiserweight action and Carlito inks his spot in the Rumble match tonight when he puts Morrison away with the Backcracker.

ECW alumni Nova and Nunzio go at it for the next-to-last Royal Rumble berth. These two have lit up arenas worldwide since Nova's WWE debut (and, of course, before that in ECW), and tonight is no exception. Nova misses an elbow and walks into a dropkick. He bounces back for a suplex attempt, but Nunzio flips out of it and lands on his feet. He drops down and grabs Nova's tights and rolls him up for a cheap pin. After the match, Nova jumps Nunzio and they brawl up the ramp and out of sight. Nova gets a small measure of revenge, but Nunzio is the one going to the Rumble!

John Layfield is in the ring now, awaiting his opponent. No one is quite sure he'll be facing until Layfield's old APA theme hits and... Oh, my God it's Ron Simmons! Ron Simmons has been out of action since shredding his knee in a match on September 11, 2003! Since then, Layfield has had a complete attitude change, and Simmons doesn't seem happy about it. Unfortunately, after being out for 484 days, Simmons has a fair amount of ring rust and the match is pretty bad. Eventually, Layfield hits the Clothesline From Hell for the win, and the former tag team partners brawl all the way backstage. John Layfield has clinched the thirtieth and final spot in the Royal Rumble!

Pre-taped comments from RAW Superstar Shelton Benjamin are shown, talking about his Rumble match against Undertaker and the Rumble itself. Every time Shelton starts to look like he's on the verge of something, Undertaker gets in the way, and soon Shelton is going to see to it that this roadblock is removed, permanently.

Test comes to the ring for his warm-up match for the Rumble, and is opponent is high-flying newcomer Air Paris. Test dominates early with brawling, kicks, and punches. Paris fights back with a sweet spinning kick and a flying reverse elbow, but Test winds up eventually hitting his running big boot for the win. After the match, as Paris is walking up the ramp, Test jumps him and hits a big clothesline. Test has momentum going into the Royal Rumble!

Four more Rumble participants are in tag-team action next as the Dudley Boyz take on Gunnstantino in a battle of fan-favorite teams. These tag specialists put on a good match that is unfortunately marred by the interference of Billy Gunn's former colleagues Avery Thompson and Mark Henry, allowing D-Von to hit his lifting reverse DDT for the win. After the match, Thompson and Henry go after Gunnstantino, but the Dudleyz get involved and it turns into a three-team brawl! Referees come out from the back and finally get them all separated.

The other qualifier from last week, "Nature Boy" Dave Batista, is in action next as he takes on Cruiserweight Champion Paul London (who is only two days away from defending his title against Matt Hardy Version 2.0 in a falls-count-anywhere match)! London continues his climb to the top as he puts on a clinic. He hits London Calling, but before he can get the pin, Hardy jumps him and gives him a disqualification win. London, though, manages to fight back and drive both Hardy and Batista away.

After the break, Hardy is back in the ring for his match against The Hurricane! These two put on the ninth-best match of 2004 at WrestleMania XX, and tonight they stake their claim for a top ten berth once again. Hardy picks up the clean win with his middle-rope legdrop, but his celebration is short-lived as London returns to the ring with a steel chair and lays him out!

And now for our main event! It's a ten-man battle royal featuring members of the Elite that previews the Royal Rumble match we'll be seeing on pay-per-view in just two days! Eddie Guerrero is the first casualty as John Cena takes him out. Brock Lesnar takes out Eddie Guerrero shortly thereafter, then also takes out his frequent tag partner, the WWE Champion Tajiri! Lesnar continues to dominate as he throws Cena to the floor! Yet another tag-partner betrayal happens as Chris Jericho throws Chris Benoit to the floor. After quite a bit of fighting between our final five, Christian eliminates the World Champion Rhyno! Then there were four - Brock Lesnar, Christian, Chris Jericho, and The Rock! Lesnar's run comes to an end as Rock dumps him over the top. Christian does the same to his former championship partner Jericho, but walks right into a Rock Bottom and an elimination. The Rock picks up the win, and he's got all the momentum heading into his WWE Title match against Tajiri this Sunday night! You don't want to miss the Royal Rumble!

==========

Royal Rumble Card

Royal Rumble Match - A-Train, Billy Gunn, Brock Lesnar, Bubba Ray Dudley, Carlito, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Chris Kanyon, Christian, Damien, Dave Batista, D-Von Dudley, Eddie Guerrero, Haas, The Hurricane, John Cena, John Layfield, Matt Hardy Version 2.0, Nunzio, Paul London, Rene Dupree, Rey Mysterio, Rico Constantino, Rob Van Dam, Sean O'Haire, Shelton Benjamin, Test, Tommy Dreamer, and William Regal

Hardcore Match for the WWE Title - The Rock vs. Tajiri (c)

World Title Match - Rhyno (c) vs. Randy Orton

2-out-of-3 Falls for the United States Title - Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Chris Benoit

Falls-Count-Anywhere for the Cruiserweight Title - Paul London (c) vs. Matt Hardy Version 2.0

Ladder Match - Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Jericho

Grudge Match - Shelton Benjamin vs. Undertaker
Old 08-23-2010, 02:29 PM   #2173
loopydate

JANUARY 9, 2005 - ROYAL RUMBLE

The Road to WrestleMania 21 officially kicks off tonight! Both World Titles on the line, four long-running feuds coming to an end, and thirty of the top Superstars in World Wrestling Entertainment will battle it out in a timed-entry battle royal, the Royal Rumble match! The winner of that match will go onto WM21 to face the world champion of their choice!

The night kicks off with the latest battle in the war between Shelton Benjamin and the co-leader of the Natural Born Ministry, the Undertaker!

Shelton Benjamin vs. Undertaker

Weak headbutt on Shelton by Undertaker. Lame kick from Undertaker. Shelton Benjamin takes a right hand to the temple from Undertaker. Running clothesline from Undertaker, sloppily done. Shelton Benjamin elbows Undertaker in the face to break a hammerlock. Fallaway slam by Shelton Benjamin. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, Undertaker hits hard. Cover for a two count. Undertaker drops out the back of a Shelton Benjamin bodyslam attempt. Powerslam from Undertaker on Shelton. There's a two count on the pin. Side suplex from Undertaker. Pin, but Shelton is out just before the three count. Undertaker misses a clothesline. Double arm suplex by Shelton Benjamin, Undertaker hits hard. Undertaker comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Shelton takes a vertical suplex. Undertaker moves in for the kill. Chokeslam!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Undertaker gives a murderous look toward Shelton Benjamin...and attacks! Shelton gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Undertaker leaves the ring having left Shelton down and out. **1\2 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

Overall Rating: 73%
Crowd Reaction: 76%
Match Quality: 69%

After the match, Undertaker grabs the ringside microphone and says that Shelton Benjamin's days are numbered. And that number... is one!

Paul London and Matt Hardy Version 2.0 have put on an incredible series of matches for London's Cruiserweight Title. Tonight, they meet for the very last time in a falls-count-anywhere match!

Falls-Count-Anywhere for the Cruiserweight Title - Paul London (c) vs. Matt Hardy Version 2.0

Paul London dropkicks Matt after leaping off an upturned shopping cart. Lightning kick by London on Matt. Cover for a two count. Matt powers out of a headlock. Spinning back kick from Matt Hardy Version 2.0. Second rope flying axe handle, London goes down. There's a two count on the pin. Matt Hardy Version 2.0 sets up a chair, then bounces off it to hit a flying avalanche into the corner Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Second rope flying axe handle, London goes down. They brawl to the outside and into the crowd. Dropkick connects, London falls to the concrete floor. There's a two count on the pin. Sharp kick. They wind up back in the squared circle. London drops out the back of a Matt Hardy Version 2.0 bodyslam attempt. London crushes Matt with a big legdrop. There's a two count on the pin. DDT from the top rope by Paul London. That looked brutal. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Flying elbow from Paul London. Face slam on the table by London. Matt reverses a Paul London hammerlock. Second rope flying axe handle, London goes down. Diamond Dust from Matt Hardy Version 2.0, London is out. Matt Hardy Version 2.0 moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Twist Of Fate. 1....2...3, it's finished. Good **** rating.

Overall Rating: 89%
Crowd Reaction: 87%
Match Quality: 91%

Since joining the Elite, Rey Mysterio's biggest threat has been from the "Crippler" Chris Benoit. The 2004 King of the Ring has been all over Rey for months, and tonight Rey will defend the U.S. Title one last time against Benoit in a two-out-of-three falls match!

2-out-of-3 Falls for the United States Title - Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Chris Benoit

FIRST FALL: Chris Benoit snap suplexes Rey...with authority! ('With authority', trademark G.Monsoon 1986.) Massive backbreaker, Rey got planted. Early reports indicate that the back was *not* actually broken, so the move's name should actually be backhurter. Cover for a two count. Rey Mysterio comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Rey Mysterio scores with a back heel kick on Benoit. Spin kick by Rey Mysterio to the face. There's a two count on the pin. Benoit walks into a face crusher variation. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Benoit kicks Rey Mysterio in the gut to reverse the momentum. Tiger bomb by Chris Benoit, executed perfectly. Hooks the leg for a two count. Emerald Fusion by Chris Benoit on Rey. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Rey Mysterio takes a butterfly suplex from Benoit. Double arm suplex by Chris Benoit, Rey hits hard. Rey kicks Chris Benoit in the gut to reverse the momentum. Second rope flying axe handle, Benoit goes down. DDT from the top rope by Rey Mysterio. That looked brutal. Pin, three count, it's over. Rey Mysterio pins Benoit. SECOND FALL: Stiff high kick on Benoit by Rey Mysterio who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. Rey Mysterio scores with a back heel kick on Benoit. Flying elbow from Rey Mysterio. Spin kick by Rey Mysterio to the face. Benoit reverses a waistlock. Vertical suplex by Chris Benoit. Brutal T-Bone suplex by Benoit, Rey got folded in half. Hooks the leg for a two count. Rey Mysterio ducks a clothesline attempt. Lightning kick by Rey on Benoit. Hooks the leg for a two count. Vicious kick to the teeth from Rey Mysterio. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Chris Benoit pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Rey walks into a stiff sit-out jaw breaker. Cover gets three. Chris Benoit pinned Rey. THIRD FALL: Rey hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Benoit blocks the suplex attempt. Benoit drives a forearm into the chest of Rey. We have our mandatory ref bump, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Belly to back suicideplex, Rey got folded up big time. Cover, but there's no one to count for Chris Benoit. Benoit walks into a trip. Driven DDT by Rey Mysterio. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. Hooks the leg for a two count. Diamond Dust from Rey Mysterio, Benoit is out. Pin, but Benoit is out just before the three count. Rey Mysterio misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Tiger bomb by Chris Benoit, executed perfectly. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Rey blocks a kick from Chris Benoit. Chris Benoit can barely stand. West Coast Pop!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! END OF BOUT. Rey Mysterio climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory Almost wandered into *** match territory, but there was too much that dragged it down so it only gets a **3\4 rating.

Overall Rating: 83%
Crowd Reaction: 89%
Match Quality: 72%

Last month at Starrcade, Randy Orton ended his best-of-five series with Rob Van Dam with a big victory. By virtue of that win, Orton has earned this next match - a World Title shot against the manbeast Rhyno!

World Title Match - Rhyno (c) vs. Randy Orton

Rhyno slams Randy Orton. Rhyno only gets knees on a splash. Randy Orton fires off some right and left hands. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Brutal seated powerbomb on Rhyno. Cover, but there's no one to count for Randy Orton. Rhyno ducks a wild right hand. Rhyno slams Randy Orton down. Nice piledriver on Orton. Cover for a two count. Lifting DDT by Rhyno, looked good. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Randy Orton elbows Rhyno in the face to break a hammerlock. Driven full nelson slam on Rhyno. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Rhyno counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Randy Orton is in trouble. Gore! GORE! GOOOOOOOORE!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Rob Van Dam comes running down the aisle with a chair and into the ring! Orton turns...and is dropped by a vicious chair shot! Rob Van Dam has left Orton down and bloodied. It gets a ***1\2 rating.

Overall Rating: 91%
Crowd Reaction: 96%
Match Quality: 82%

Eric Bischoff appears on the TitanTron after RVD's assault on Orton and announces that he's sick and tired of these two jumping each other and costing each other matches. Tomorrow night on RAW, these two will face off for the last time in an I Quit match! And to make sure this is the last time... the loser will be forced to leave RAW!

At Starrcade just two weeks ago, Tajiri picked up the biggest victory of his career when he unseated The Rock to become WWE Champion. Tonight, The Rock cashes in his rematch clause in a Hardcore Match!

Hardcore Match for the WWE Title - The Rock vs. Tajiri (c)

Rock hits a right hand. Tajiri eats a trash can. Rude Awakening on Tajiri by Rock. Back elbow connects, Tajiri staggers backward. The Rock gets taken down out of nowhere. Hip toss onto a chair by Tajiri. Lightning kick by Tajiri on Rock. There's a two count on the pin. The Rock comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. The Rock hits a bulldog off the ropes. There's a two count on the pin. Lifting DDT by The Rock, looked good. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Tajiri ducks a wild right hand. Tajiri hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Tajiri walks into a trip. Big backdrop on Tajiri, executed well. Tajiri gets knocked to the ground by Rock. Here it comes - The People's Elbow, forget about it. 1....2...3! The Rock climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory Great match, a ****1\4 rating i think.

Overall Rating: 95%
Crowd Reaction: 99%
Match Quality: 89%

Two of the most exciting members of the Elite have been engaged in one of WWE's most brutal feuds over the last couple of months. Tonight, Eddie Guerrero and Chris Jericho will do battle one last time in a Ladder Match!

Ladder Match - Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Jericho

Flying DDT off the middle of the ladder by Chris Jericho. Super frankensteiner on Eddie, who hit hard. Eddie pushes out of a Chris Jericho hold. Standing leg lariat by Eddie Guerrero on Jericho. Hard back suplex on Jericho. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? HBK-style splash from the top of the ladder! Driven DDT by Eddie Guerrero. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Jericho blocks a punch. Jericho crushes Eddie with a sweet running senton. Back heel kick off the second rope, Eddie goes down. Second rope flying axe handle, Eddie goes down. Flying elbow by Chris Jericho from the top of the ladder. Eddie counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Hard back suplex on Jericho. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Springboard dropkick from Eddie Guerrero. Nicely done. Eddie Guerrero floors Chris Jericho...and climbs the turnbuckles. Through the air, Frogsplash! Eddie Guerrero sets the ladder up and climbs it, grabbing the prize for the victory. Eddie Guerrero remains in the ring, celebrating the victory. This one gets a ***1\4 rating, it was a good bout.

Overall Rating: 91%
Crowd Reaction: 98%
Match Quality: 78%

It is now time for the Royal Rumble match! The thirty participants drew numbers randomly backstage earlier. The men who drew #1 and #2 will start the match. Every two minutes thereafter, another Superstar will enter the match. Eliminations occur when someone is thrown over the top rope with both feet hitting the floor. The winner of the match will earn a shot at the world title of his choice at WrestleMania 21!

Royal Rumble Match

Rey Mysterio and Shelton Benjamin are the first two competitors. Dropkick connects, Shelton goes down. Rey uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Entry # 3 : Rob Van Dam! Driven DDT by Rey Mysterio. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Rob Van Dam got thrown over the top rope by Rey. (Elimination # 1) Entry # 4 : William Regal! Shelton Benjamin with a spinning neckbreaker on Regal. Belly to belly suplex by Shelton. Entry # 5 : Billy Gunn! Rey Mysterio scores with a back heel kick on Shelton. Shelton walks into a face crusher variation. Entry # 6 : Damien! Damien hits some punches. Billy Gunn got thrown over the top rope by Damien. (Elimination # 2) Entry # 7 : Rico Constantino! Regal takes a headbutt from Damien. Brutal powerbomb on Regal. Entry # 8 : Tommy Dreamer! Shelton slams Tommy Dreamer. Tommy Dreamer got thrown over the top rope by Shelton. (Elimination # 3) Entry # 9 : Carlito! Bodyslam by Damien. William Regal got eliminated by Damien. (Elimination # 4) Entry # 10 : Nunzio! Carlito takes a flying neckbreaker from Rey Mysterio. Rey went for the elimination, but Carlito held on to the ropes. Entry # 11 : The Hurricane! Hurricane receives some punishment. The Hurricane was eliminated by Damien. (Elimination # 5) Entry # 12 : Chris Kanyon! Shelton hits a right hand. Rico Constantino was eliminated by Shelton. (Elimination # 6) Entry # 13 : Paul London! Big backdrop on Nunzio, executed well. Nunzio got eliminated by Kanyon. (Elimination # 7) Entry # 14 : Christian! Kanyon gets slammed. Shelton Benjamin scores with a big spinebuster. Entry # 15 : John Cena! Damien hits a right hand. Massive lariat, apparently Damien has been watching The Best Of Stan Hansen again. Entry # 16 : Haas! Kanyon takes a headbutt from Damien. Damien threw Chris Kanyon over the top rope. (Elimination # 8) Entry # 17 : Matt Hardy Version 2.0! Big forearm by Christian, ripping a page from the NOAH playbook. Christian threw Carlito over the top rope. (Elimination # 9) Entry # 18 : Test! Spin kick by Rey Mysterio to the face. Test was eliminated by Rey. (Elimination # 10) Entry # 19 : Bubba Ray Dudley! Matt Hardy Version 2.0 hits a rolling kick on Bubba. Bubba Ray Dudley got bundled out by Matt. (Elimination # 11) Entry # 20 : D-Von Dudley! London hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. London went for the elimination, but Christian held on to the ropes. Entry # 21 : John Layfield! Cena slams John Layfield down. Layfield receives some punishment. Entry # 22 : Dave Batista! Layfield hits a punch, but takes one right back. CLUBBERIN', CLUBBERIN', THEY BE CLUBBERIN' TONY! Sorry, flashback moment. D-Von tried to eliminate John Layfield, who hung onto the top rope. Entry # 23 : A-Train! Matt hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Springboard dropkick from Matt Hardy Version 2.0. Nicely done. Entry # 24 : Sean O'Haire! Spear by Damien. Damien tried to eliminate Dave Batista, who hung onto the top rope. Entry # 25 : Eddie Guerrero! Stiff high kick on Haas by Matt Hardy Version 2.0 who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. Tiger suplex on Haas, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Entry # 26 : Chavo Guerrero! Big clothesline on Chavo. O'Haire tried to eliminate Chavo Guerrero, who hung onto the top rope. Entry # 27 : Chris Jericho! Rey hits a dropkick on Paul London. Paul London got eliminated by Rey. (Elimination # 12) Entry # 28 : Brock Lesnar! Chavo hits a dropkick on Sean O'Haire. Chavo went for the elimination, but Sean O'Haire held on to the ropes. Entry # 29 : Rene Dupree! Hard back suplex on Chavo. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Jericho hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Entry # 30 : Chris Benoit! Chanelling the spirit of Misawa, Shelton Benjamin uses a forearm to the face. Chavo Guerrero got bundled out by Shelton. (Elimination # 13) John Cena fires off some right and left hands. Cena tried to get Dave Batista over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. D-Von receives some punishment. Flying shoulder tackle by Cena sends D-Von to the mat. Stiff chop lights up Shelton. Cena went for the elimination, but Shelton Benjamin held on to the ropes. Double arm suplex by Brock Lesnar, Dupree hits hard. Rene Dupree was eliminated by Lesnar. (Elimination # 14) O'Haire bodyslams D-Von Dudley. Death valley driver by Sean O'Haire, D-Von Dudley got planted. Weak headbutt on Layfield by D-Von. D-Von threw John Layfield over the top rope. (Elimination # 15) Matt gets rocked with a brutal elbow to the jaw by Benoit. Benoit tried to eliminate Matt Hardy Version 2.0, who hung onto the top rope. D-Von takes a headbutt from Damien. D-Von Dudley got thrown over the top rope by Damien. (Elimination # 16) O'Haire slams Dave Batista. Death valley driver by Sean O'Haire, Dave Batista is down and hurt. Back suplex on Damien, which is a backdrop to you NOAH fans. Spear! Damien is down and hurt. Standing leg lariat by Chris Jericho on Lesnar. Brock Lesnar got thrown over the top rope by Jericho. (Elimination # 17) Belly to belly suplex by Benoit. A-Train got thrown over the top rope by Benoit. (Elimination # 18) Flying shoulder tackle by O'Haire sends Matt to the mat. Matt Hardy Version 2.0 was eliminated by O'Haire. (Elimination # 19) Super frankensteiner on Eddie, who hit hard. Rey tried to get Eddie Guerrero over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Rey Mysterio scores with a back heel kick on Batista. Rey threw Dave Batista over the top rope. (Elimination # 20) Big backdrop on Shelton, executed well. Shelton Benjamin was eliminated by Cena. (Elimination # 21) Christian fires off some right and left hands. Christian drives a thrust kick into the chest of Cena. John Cena fires off some right and left hands. Big clothesline on Christian. Benoit receives some punishment. Flying shoulder tackle by Cena sends Benoit to the mat. Benoit gets slammed. Massive lariat, apparently Cena has been watching The Best Of Stan Hansen again. Spinning back kick from Haas. Haas tried to get Christian over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Chanelling the spirit of Misawa, John Cena uses a forearm to the face. Chris Jericho got bundled out by Cena. (Elimination # 22) Back suplex on Damien, which is a backdrop to you NOAH fans. Belly to back suicideplex, Damien got folded up big time. Standing leg lariat by Rey Mysterio on Christian. Rey tried to get Christian over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Haas takes a butterfly suplex from Benoit. Chris Benoit snap suplexes Haas. Damien hits some punches. Damien went for the elimination, but Sean O'Haire held on to the ropes. Haas gets caught with a short powerbomb from Benoit. Belly to belly suplex by Benoit. Chris Benoit uses move #193 (arm-BAR). Gut buster, Christian hits hard. Haas receives some punishment. Massive lariat, apparently O'Haire has been watching The Best Of Stan Hansen again. Christian walks into a spike slam. Haas tried to get Christian over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Cena receives some punishment. John Cena got eliminated by Christian. (Elimination # 23) Back suplex on O'Haire, which is a backdrop to you NOAH fans. Christian threw Sean O'Haire over the top rope. (Elimination # 24) Nice piledriver on Eddie. Damien tried to get Eddie Guerrero over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Brutal T-Bone suplex by Benoit, Haas got folded in half. Benoit went for the elimination, but Haas held on to the ropes. Gut buster, Rey hits hard. Christian threw Rey Mysterio over the top rope. (Elimination # 25) Benoit drives a thrust kick into the chest of Eddie. Benoit went for the elimination, but Eddie Guerrero held on to the ropes. Kick from Eddie Guerrero to the leg. Tornado DDT from Eddie Guerrero, Christian got planted. Haas takes a headbutt from Damien. Big clothesline on Haas. Big forearm by Chris Benoit, ripping a page from the NOAH playbook. Emerald Fusion by Chris Benoit on Damien. Running knee lift from Haas. Haas tried to eliminate Christian, who hung onto the top rope. Hard impact russian legsweep by Benoit. If you're going to get impact, 'hard' is probably a good way to go. Benoit threw Damien over the top rope. (Elimination # 26) Christian hits a right hand. Belly to belly off the top rope, Haas got folded up big time. Benoit takes a flying neckbreaker from Eddie Guerrero. Eddie Guerrero strikes Benoit. Christian uses move #193 (arm-BAR). Northern Lights Bomb very nearly crushes the spine of Eddie. Spinebuster by Chris Benoit. Benoit went for the elimination, but Christian held on to the ropes. Christian takes a back suplex. Benoit tried to eliminate Christian, who hung onto the top rope. Eddie gets rocked with a brutal elbow to the jaw by Benoit. Benoit tried to get Eddie Guerrero over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Gut buster, Christian hits hard. Christian gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Haas. Belly to belly suplex by Benoit. Haas got thrown over the top rope by Benoit. (Elimination # 27) Benoit gets caught with a short powerbomb from Christian. Chris Benoit was eliminated by Christian. (Elimination # 28) Spinning bulldog in the corner, Christian is down. Tiger suplex on Christian, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Christian reverses a Eddie Guerrero hammerlock. Eddie Guerrero was eliminated by Christian. Almost a *** rating, but there were some bits that dragged, so **3\4 instead.

Overall Rating: 68%
Crowd Reaction: 62%
Match Quality: 74%
Old 08-23-2010, 03:48 PM   #2174
loopydate

ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH ANALYSIS

Time In Rumble* (Longest-to-shortest)
  1. Rey Mysterio 1:09:00
  2. Shelton Benjamin 1:05:00
  3. Damien 1:02:00
  4. Christian 49:00
  5. Haas 43:00
  6. John Cena 41:00
  7. Matt Hardy Version 2.0 33:00
  8. Paul London 29:00
  9. Eddie Guerrero 27:00
  10. Dave Batista 24:00
    D-Von Dudley 24:00
    Sean O'Haire 24:00
  11. John Layfield 21:00
  12. A-Train 20:00
  13. Carlito 17:00
  14. Chris Benoit 16:00
    Chris Jericho 16:00
  15. William Regal 11:00
    Rico Constantino 11:00
  16. Brock Lesnar 9:00
    Chavo Guerrero 9:00
    Chris Kanyon 9:00
  17. Nunzio 7:00
  18. Rene Dupree 4:00
  19. Billy Gunn 3:00
  20. Bubba Ray Dudley 1:00
    The Hurricane 1:00
    Rob Van Dam 1:00
    Test 1:00
    Tommy Dreamer 1:00
Number of eliminations (Highest-to-lowest)
  1. Christian 6 (Carlito, John Cena, Sean O'Haire, Rey Mysterio, Chris Benoit, and Eddie Guerrero)
  2. Damien 5 (Billy Gunn, William Regal, The Hurricane, Chris Kanyon, and D-Von Dudley)
  3. Rey Mysterio 4 (Rob Van Dam, Test, Paul London, and Dave Batista)
  4. Chris Benoit 3 (A-Train, Damien, and Haas)
    Shelton Benjamin 3 (Tommy Dreamer, Rico Constantino, and Chavo Guerrero)
  5. John Cena 2 (Shelton Benjamin and Chris Jericho)
  6. Brock Lesnar 1 (Rene Dupree)
    Chris Jericho 1 (Brock Lesnar)
    Chris Kanyon 1 (Nunzio)
    D-Von Dudley 1 (John Layfield)
    Matt Hardy Version 2.0 1 (Bubba Ray Dudley)
    Sean O'Haire 1 (Matt Hardy Version 2.0)
  7. 18 others had no eliminations
Eliminations Per Minute (Highest-to-Lowest)
  1. Chris Benoit .188
  2. Christian .122
  3. Brock Lesnar .111
    Chris Kanyon .111
  4. Damien .081
  5. Chris Jericho .063
  6. Rey Mysterio .058
  7. John Cena .049
  8. Shelton Benjamin .046
  9. D-Von Dudley .042
    Sean O'Haire .042
  10. Matt Hardy Version 2.0 .030
The Final Four

Chris Benoit vs. Christian vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Haas

* - Assuming entries were every two minutes and eliminations were evenly distributed between entries, and that one minute elapsed between eliminations after everyone had entered.

Last edited by loopydate; 08-29-2010 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Fixed some stats, added list of who eliminated who
Old 08-28-2010, 10:58 PM   #2175
loopydate

JANUARY 10, 2005 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW

"Just Close Your Eyes" hits the speakers as RAW kicks off with the winner of the 2005 Royal Rumble, the Peeps' Champion, Christian making his way to the ring. The announcers speculate that he might announce whether he's going after Rhyno or The Rock at WrestleMania 21, and it certainly looks like he's got a big announcement. Balloons fall into the ring, and there's special pyro, and he's really making a big deal about the whole thing. He grabs a microphone from ringside. He points up at the WM21 banner which will now be hanging in every arena everywhere in the country (except the ones that aren't holding WWE events... probably. I can't really say with any certainty). He clears his throat, and there's an awesome visual of him about to speak with the banner in the background... Then, he just walks off to huge heat.

We open the night with a mixed tag match pitting the Elite Diva, Women's Champion Mickie James and A-Train against Brock Lesnar and Jazz! It's an odd set of pairs, and clearly not just a reason to get all the members of the Elite on the show (Wait, did I just steal that joke from Vito?) The game doesn't really get mixed tags, but it's kinda bad ass that at one point Mickie James arm-drags Brock Lesnar. Mickie hits Jazz with her tornado DDT, but it looks like Jazz is once again flavor of the month when it comes to challengers for the Women's Title because after the match, they all brawl out of sight.

Last night, Undertaker told Shelton Benjamin that his days were numbered and that that number is one. That's Undertaker's way of challenging Shelton to a match tonight to end the feud, because he's Undertaker and can't just say he wants a match on RAW. (I'm not really sure why I'm in snark-mode tonight) Decent match, but it's about time for this feud to end, and Shelton brings it to a satisfying and logical conclusion when he hits the Dragon Whip for the win, then celebrates in the stands. Not bad for a guy who lasted 65 minutes in the Rumble match last night.

"I'm ba-ack!" WWE Chairman Eric Bischoff comes out to the ring, and he's got an announcement to make. He's been thinking since last night. Tonight's main event is a loser-leaves-RAW match. And that's going to leave a hole on this brand that he intends to fill. So he announces that tonight, he's proud to introduce the newest member of the RAW roster... Paul London! The up-and-comer gets a disappointing pop as he makes his way to the ring. There's an awkward moment where Bischoff looks like he's expecting a handshake, but London continues to play to the crowd instead. Bischoff looks perturbed as we head to commercial.

Last night, London dropped the Cruiserweight Title to Matt Hardy Version 2.0 who now needs a challenger. Eddie Guerrero and Tajiri are up next in a #1 contender's match, and it absolutely destroys the house. It tears it down, it blows the roof off of it, and there have to be more house-destruction-related euphemisms that can describe the awesomeness that was this match. Eddie hits a high dropkick, strikes, a flying elbow, and a flying axehandle. Tajiri flips out of a hip toss then hits an axehandle of his own, then a sweet super Frankensteiner for two. He attempts a backdrop, but Eddie kicks him in the face and hits a legdrop for two. Big springboard dropkick, but Tajiri kicks out. Back on his feet, Tajiri kicks Eddie in the leg, but Eddie dropkicks Tajiri's knee to set up a swinging DDT out of the corner for the clean win. As Eddie is celebrating, Tajiri shoves the referee out of the way and blasts Eddie with the Kick of Death! These two should have a feud leading into WrestleMania!

Oh, wait! Tajiri seems to have the same thought, because he climbs the turnbuckles and glares down at a prone Guerrero. He mocks Eddie's top-rope pose, then hits a frogsplash! He just hit Eddie with his own finisher! Eddie may be the new #1 contender for the Cruiserweight Title, but Tajiri is the one standing tall tonight. I guess those members of the IWC who were concerned about Tajiri losing all his heat after only holding the WWE Title for two weeks just got proved wrong.

Last night, seven men lasted at least 30 minutes in the Royal Rumble match. One of those men was Shelton Benjamin, who we saw earlier finally put his feud with Undertaker to bed. The other six are up next in a tag-team triple threat match. Rumble winner Christian teams with new Cruiserweight Champion Matt Hardy Version 2.0 to take on Intercontinental Champion John Cena and the man who lasted the longest in the Rumble match, United States Champion Rey Mysterio and two members of the Natural Born Ministry, Haas and the rookie monster Damien! For being a bit of an overbooked clusterfuck, these six guys can all work a damn good match, and Rey Mysterio picks up the win for his team when he hits Hardy with the West Coast Pop.

Back from commercial, Paul London is backstage, meeting and greeting some of the RAW techs and some of the lower-card guys, when out of nowhere he's blindsided by Damien! The Ministry's rookie monster pummels London all over the backstage area until London finally manages to get away. Damien chuckles, then mutters "About time they gave me a fresh one..."

Man, 2005 looks like it's going to be a great year for wrestling as our next match continues the amazing run of 90%+ matches this year. World Champion Rhyno teams with the new WWE Champion The Rock to take on the brutal duo of Canadian Violence! Rock hits a back elbow, then a backbreaker, continuing his run of moves with the word "back" in them. Rock tags in Rhyno, and they hit a Hart Attack. Rhyno hits a big backdrop for two. Rhyno headbutts Jericho, and it looks like the champs may squash the top heels until Jericho counters a sleeper into a jawbreaker before hitting Rhyno with a Shining Wizard. Benoit tags in and hits a Russian legsweep and a sit-out jawbreaker. Rhyno fights out of a headlock and manages to tag in Rock, who hits a piledriver on Benoit, then a Death Valley driver for an amazing nearfall. More punches from the champ, but Benoit hits a mule kick then a Dynamite Kid-like snap suplex. He and Jericho clamp on their Crossface/Walls Combo! Rhyno tries to break it up, but he gets fought off and Benoit winds up getting a clean pin over the champ!

Back from commercial and Randy Orton is in the ring. He cuts a promo about how he is just moments away from finally putting Rob Van Dam out of his misery. Not Van Dam's. Orton's. Orton has beat Van Dam in every possible way, and tonight he's not only going to drive RVD off of his show, he's going to make him say "I Quit!"

They finish their amazing series of matches with yet another masterpiece. Orton hits a big AA spinebuster, but RVD fights out of a waistlock and hits a back heel kick. Flying axehandle off the ropes, then a driven DDT. RVD goes for Rolling Thunder, but Orton gets his knees up. Orton piledrives RVD, hits a flying clothesline and a slam, but RVD manages to catch him off-guard with a punch and a back suplex. RVD hits a springboard dropkick, and Van Dam clamps on a Figure-Four Leglock! The referee checks on Orton, who is writhing in pain, but finally he has no choice but to say "I Quit!" Randy Orton is gone from RAW! Rob Van Dam celebrates in the ring as RAW goes off the air.
Old 08-28-2010, 11:05 PM   #2176
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Awesome. Christian's silent treatment 4tw

Not sure what this means for Orton. Going to SmackDown would seem to be the default choice but their heel situation seems fairly stacked as is...and I'm not too sure it would be wise to have Orton try to beg for his Raw job back after such a heated (and great) rilvary series with RVD.

With the massive amounts of talent currently accumulating on both shows, could Orton spearhead a 3rd brand? Really curious to see where you go with this.
Old 08-29-2010, 07:57 PM   #2177
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

FINALLY...BIG VITO 22...HAS COME BACK...TO HIS EWR GAME.

Aaaaaand I got welcomed back rather harshly with a non-clicking show. However, the overall rating for it wound up being like 1% lower than the previous week. I guess that means if you ignore the non-clickiness it would have been a kickass show. Ah well.

WWE Raw – July 19, 2010

Edge bragged about his successful title defense against John Cena last night. Randy Orton comes out to remind him that because he won the Raw MITB contract, he can cash it in whenever he wants within a year. WrestleMania, SummerSlam, or even right now! Edge freaks out but Orton tells him he’s going to bide his time, but he’d better watch out. Shawn Michaels tells Edge that he will learn who the number 1 contender for the WWE Title is by the end of the night.

Back to the WWE World Cup as two losers from last night’s Raw MITB: John Morrison and Zack Ryder, face off in a Group B match. Very athletic contest here that sees Morrison pick up the win after the Starship Pain. Morrison moves to 2-0 in the competition while Ryder goes to 1-1.

Our next match was SUPPOSED to be the new Unified Tag Team champions Chris Jericho and Wade Barrett facing off in a Group A match. Instead, both men refused to give the fans the satisfaction of seeing them fight. Even if they decided not to compete, they’d still both have the top 2 records in the group. With that, they walked off together to huge heat in a double count out. Both men’s records are now 1-0-1.

Group D action up next as David Hart Smith faces United States champion Ted DiBiase. Smith seems to overpower DiBiase most of the match, clearly livid over losing the Tag Team Titles the night before. DiBiase motions to his henchmen Michael Tarver and Mark Henry at ringside, and on cue both men attack Tyson Kidd. This distracts Smith and allows DiBiase to get the win with a cheap roll-up. DiBiase is now 2-0, Smith is 1-1.

The battered Hart Dynasty stay out there to support Natalya as she gets her WWE Divas title shot against Maryse. Maryse’s attempts to cheat are to no avail as Natalya outclasses her in terms of skill. Natalya eventually locks on the Sharpshooter and wins the Divas Title! The Hart Dynasty parade Natalya around the ring in celebration.

Shawn Michaels informs Barrett and Jericho (Barretcho?) that The Hart Dynasty have decided to exercise their rematch clause next week on Raw! Barrett protests, saying he is already booked for a World Cup match next week. HBK is all like “tough shit” as Barrett is left fuming.

John Cena wins a random squash match against Vladimir Kozlov via the STF. Cena says that he may have failed last night, and that he isn’t too sure what the future holds. But rest assured, sooner or later the champ will be here!

World Cup action wraps up for the night with a Group C match between The Miz and R-Truth. This was pretty much a back-and-forth affair that sees The Miz pick up an impressively clean win via the Skull Crushing Finale. Miz is now 2-0, Truth is 1-1.

Big tag team main event that sees Randy Orton and Triple H team up against Sheamus and WWE Champion Edge. It’s a formulaic tag match, not unlike every other tag match in the past decade. But the crowd loves it, so whatev. Flurry of finishers inbound! Orton ducks a brogue kick and RKO’s Sheamus. Edge spears Orton. Triple H Pedigrees Edge and both guys were the legal men, so Triple H gets the pinfall victory.

Shawn Michaels appears on the titan tron. He admires Triple H’s recovery from his assault at the hands of Sheamus several months ago. Now that he’s proven himself to be 100% and better than ever, it’s also time he deserves a title shot. Triple H, Edge, WWE Title, SummerSlam!
Old 08-29-2010, 10:30 PM   #2178
loopydate

JANUARY 14, 2005 - SMACKDOWN!

Last week, Avery Thompson and Mark Henry interfered in the friendly competition between the Dudley Boyz and Gunnstantino. Tonight, Billy Gunn and Rico Constantino have challenged Thompson and Henry, and Los Guerreros have agreed to take on the winners for the World Tag Team Titles next week. The rookie Thompson is still not really clicking with fans, which is sad because he's got some skills. Eventually, "Nature Boy" Dave Batista makes a surprise appearance, blasting Rico with a Batista Bomb while the ref was distracted, and Mark Henry picks up the pieces by covering Rico for the win. After the match, he goes to hit Rico with another Batista Bomb, but the Dudley Boyz make the save, and it looks like the contenders picture is still up in the air.

As Batista walks up the ramp, he's joined by Theodore Long, who introduces the new Nature Boy as his newest client. Batista is going to be Long's newest weapon as he continues to try to take down Rico. Batista stares into the ring with a menacing look as we go to commercial.

Four nights ago on RAW, Tajiri obliterated Eddie Guerrero following a loss, and he's looking to continue his dominance tonight. His opponent is a debuting Teddy Hart (yes, that's right, Teddy Hart's in WWE!). As soon as the bell rings, Tajiri hits a back heel kick, a fallaway slam, a cross body, a big kick to the teeth, then the Kick Of Death to cap off the squash. Tajiri continues the beating after the bell sounds, then walks off, with Teddy Hart laid out.

Intercontinental Champion John Cena walks out onto the ramp and gets in Tajiri's face. He has a microphone and he calls out Tajiri for what he did to Eddie on Monday. We know Eddie's in no shape to come out and defend himself, so Cena's here on behalf of his friend. Tajiri wants his heat back after getting his ass kicked at the Royal Rumble? How about Cena and Tajiri for the Intercontinental Title? Tajiri accepts, and the match is on! We've got our first match for next month's pay-per-view offering!

Last week, The Hurricane and Matt Hardy Version 2.0 put on a match of the year candidate, only for Matt to get laid out by Paul London afterwards. Tonight, they're going to try to top it. They almost do, but there's no clean finish as Randy Orton (just four nights removed from being forcibly removed from RAW) attacks Hurricane with a chair! Matt picks up the pieces by rolling him up for three. Afterwards, they double-team Hurricane until fellow masked crusader Rey Mysterio makes the save! What is Randy Orton doing?

Back from commercial, WWE General Manager Eric Bischoff asks that very question. Orton says that he's doing what it takes to get noticed. Months back, Eric Bischoff told the locker room that there were opportunities to get noticed. "That's not what I meant, Randy. I meant that I wanted the best of the best on both brands. And you get there by winning matches. Randy, you looked good against Rob Van Dam. But you didn't look Elite." "Well, then I guess the attacks are just going to keep coming..."

Brock Lesnar still seems to be floating aimlessly around the card, but he continues to have kick-ass matches, and tonight's contest with Rey Mysterio is no exception. Really good back-and-forth action until Rey backdrops Brock over the top rope and to the floor. As he reaches out to grab him, he gets a face full of ring bell! The ref would signal for the bell if it weren't wrapped around Mysterio's face! Obviously Lesnar's been disqualified.

Christian's music hits, and the 2005 Royal Rumble winner continues to draw mega heat. He comes out onto the stage and he actually speaks this time. "Over the last five days, all I've been asked is 'Rhyno or The Rock? Rhyno or The Rock?' What everyone should be talking about is, well... Me! Nobody thought I belonged in the Elite. Nobody thought I had a chance on Sunday. But who's got a WrestleMania title shot in his back pocket? Me! I beat 29 other WWE Superstars in one night. What's more Elite than that? But if everybody wants to know if I want Rhyno or The Rock at WrestleMania 21...? How about we let them prove which of them is worthy of main-eventing against me? Next month, I propose a tag match. The Rock and Rhyno against the man who'll be taking whichever title he damn well pleases, and the man who - like me - can wrestle, talk, and perform circles around those two... Chris Jericho!" What a main event for the next-to-last stop on the Road To WrestleMania!

Well, that tag main event makes tonight's double-main-event make more sense, because we now have a pair of huge singles matches! First up, it's a non-title encounter between WWE Champion The Rock and Chris Jericho, and once again we've got a Match Of The Year candidate. Rock starts off slow with a slam, but Jericho quickly gets momentum back with a spinning back kick and a back heel kick for a two-count. Rock backdrops Jericho and hits his trademark spike slam for two. Sick powerbomb gets two more. Jericho kicks Rock in the face, then hits a spinning arm drag for two. Jericho clamps on a hammerlock, but Rock reverses it into the Rock Bottom! Out of nowhere, Chris Benoit appears in the ring and slaps on a Crippler Crossface! The referee calls for the bell, but Canadian Violence has tied Rock up in the ropes and take turns pummeling him with punches as we head into the break.

We come back with a recap of the pre-commercial angle and Eric Bischoff in his office. He talks about the two matches that have already been announced for next month, and he's got one more to go. Next month, we'll see the return of an old classic. We already know that Christian and Jericho will face Rhyno and The Rock and that John Cena will defend the Intercontinental Title against Tajiri. Plus, on RAW Eddie Guerrero earned a Cruiserweight Title shot, and we couldn't see Eddie tonight because of the ferocious beating Tajiri gave him. But Eddie will be back up to 100% in time for his shot at Matt Hardy Version 2.0... at Superbrawl!!!

Rhyno and Christian go one-on-one in our main event, and if Rhyno is Christian's opponent at WrestleMania 21, we can expect a classic. Rhyno starts off with punches, then blasts a running knee lift and a big clothesline. Christian fights back with a snap suplex and a brainbuster for two. Rhyno hits a bulldog for two, then a standing spinebuster for two more. Christian clamps on an armbar, but Rhyno counters into a spinning neckbreaker. They battle into the corner, and the referee tries to separate them. They each shove him away, and the ref has no choice but to call for the double disqualification! They continue to battle to ringside, then over the railing and into the crowd. The crowd is eating this up! We fade to black on the image of these two trying to tear each other apart!
Old 08-29-2010, 11:47 PM   #2179
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

WWE NXT – July 20, 2010

Last week, Jack Swagger instructed Alex Riley to attack Matt Striker to make a statement. Tonight, Swagger himself did the attack, delivering a Gutwrench Powerbomb to the NXT Host. Swagger said there were no hard feelings, he’s just extremely frustrated after losing his World Heavyweight Title on Sunday. He needs to take out his frustrations, so he issues an open challenge to any NXT Rookie for a match right then.

John Morrison was thrilled to see his rookie Joe Hennig answer the call. Swagger and Hennig had a fucking awesome match (95% match quality, woot). Hennig had people thinking upset city, locking Swagger in the Perfect Plex formation, but Swagger punched Hennig in the stomach. Hennig went down, Gutwrench Powerbomb. Swagger wins. Hennig falls to 0-2 in NXT competition but with a performance like this you have to think he’ll be ticketed for stardom.

Kaval delivers a promo in his epic voice, but Ted DiBiase steps in and tries to take the credit and infer that Kaval should work for DiBiase. Kaval didn’t sound keen on that idea. DiBiase tells Kaval that EVERYBODY has a price, while eyeing the undefeated Eli Cottonwood (who walked by in the background).

Swagger stays at ringside as Alex Riley takes on MVP’s rookie Donny Marlow. This was pretty much the complete opposite of the opening match, and the 58% Overall rating completely tanks the show. Damn. Anyway, Riley dismisses Marlow with a TKO. Riley moves to 1-1 while Marlow falls to 0-2.

Backstage, we see Goldust lecturing Drake Brewer. Goldust attributes some of his success over the years to his persona. Goldust tells Brewer he should dress in all gold, wear paint, etc. Camera pans back to reveal Brewer just looking at Goldust like “you’ve gotta be fucking kidding me.”

Tag team main event here as Sheamus and Titus O’Neill have some unfinished business with Finlay and Johnny Prime. The rookies have some pretty good showings against both one another and the opposing Pros. With the rookies as the two legal men, Sheamus goes crazy and Brogue Kicks Finlay off the apron. Prime turns around Sheamus and chews him out, but O’Neill then turns around Prime and hits him with a huge DDT for the win. O’Neill gets his first win in NXT and is now at 1-1, Prime is 0-2.

---

Trent Barreta strained his tricep and will be out until September.
Old 08-31-2010, 02:00 PM   #2180
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

Update for the week of June 6 to June 13.

SmackDown!:
AJ Styles wins the World Heavyweight Title from Jason Collins in an impromptu challenge in the main event of SmackDown! June 6th. Styles slams Collins' head into the title belt resting on the turnbuckle after avoiding Collins' corner forearm. Styles hits the Spiral Tap for the win. The celebration is short-lived as Kane comes out and stares down Styles. Styles realizes that Kane wants to cash in Money in the Bank and pleads with Kane not to do it. He's on his knees and practically in tears begging to be given a break. Kane then turns his attention to the fallen Collins and allows Styles to celebrate some more. Kane rolls Collins out of the ring and gives him a menacing look. Suddenly he boots Styles in the face and then hands the briefcase over to the referee. It's on!!! The bell rings! CHOKESLAM! 1....2...3! Kane walks out the new World Heavyweight Champion! The following week, Styles is denied a rematch from Kane since there is no rematch clause in the Money In The Bank contract. However Collins comes out and points out that he at the very least deserves a chance to win back the title. The Rock has made it official: Night of Champions, Kane vs. Jason Collins for the World Heavyweight Title...with Styles as the guest referee! Styles complains but Rock offers him a shot at the title if he goes through with it and calls the match down the middle.

Kofi is on the rampage questioning everyone and anyone over who could be responsible for keeping him away from the title. After beating the royal piss out of Cash Stevens for not getting an answer, Ian Moore is upset since Stevens was in no condition to defend his Intercontinental Title. Moore suggests that Kofi try a different approach and keep out of the business of innocent people. Kofi implies that Moore may not be so innocent. Ryan Creed and EZ Money, the tag champions and Stevens' cronies, come out to agree with Moore. Kofi had no business going off on Stevens for no reason and the whole locker room is in an uproar over Kofi's actions. The Rock makes Moore/Kingston vs. Cash Inc. for the next SmackDown! (June 13th). Kingston and Moore get the duke and end up being rewarded with a tag team title match at Night of Champions. Neither Kingston or Moore look too happy.

Cody Rhodes continues to try to be a good protege to Shawn Michaels. They even nab some tag team victories together.

John Bradshaw Leyfield decides to appoint himself leader of the group of heavyweights consisting of Rhyno, Sean O'Haire, and Garrett in order to offer them guidance in their fight against the cruiserweights. The following week, Jason Cross introduces Bryan Danielson as the cruiserweights' newest ally.

Over on Raw:
The Miz has talked himself into a corner when he bragged that he can beat anyone that HHH has. HHH has responded with two matches against formidable opponents, Shelton Benjamin and Randy Orton. Miz manages to crank out victories regardless via some sort of chicanery or another. Edge, in particular, costs Orton his match. HHH in the meantime continues to ridicule Miz by showing embarrassing moments of the Miz's career. He promises another tough opponent for Miz next week.

William Regal, Ted DiBiase, Evan Bourne, and R-Truth all qualify for the U.S. Title chase.

Victoria builds momentum towards her possible career-ending match against the Diva's Champion, Kim Roderick.

Chris Sylvain continues to get the cold shoulder treatment from the Raw locker room.

So the Night of Champions card looks like this:

World Heavyweight Title: Kane (c) vs. Jason Collins w/guest referee AJ Styles

WWE Title: HHH (c) vs. The Miz

U.S. Title Chase Finals: ??? vs. ???

WWE Intercontinental Title: Cash Stevens (c) vs. Jason Cross vs. Rhyno

WWE Unified Tag Team Titles: Cash Inc. (c) vs. Kofi Kingston and Ian Moore

WWE Diva's Title: Kim Roderick (c) vs. Victoria

WWE Cruiserweight Title Submission Match: Don Maiden (c) vs. Kevin Daniels

WWE Women's Title: Beth Phoenix (c) vs. Veronica
Old 09-03-2010, 12:13 AM   #2181
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

WWE Superstars – July 22, 2010

The opening bout sees Evan Bourne take on Primo. Both guys show off their speed and athletic ability in this one, but in the end Bourne gets the nod with the Shooting Star Press. Bourne celebrates for a bit before Primo attacks him. The announcers mention that Primo’s frustrations of having not won a match in a long time have reached a boiling point. Out runs none other than Justin Gabriel for the save as Primo flees.

Up next is a match between two of the weirder personalities on Raw in Santino Marella and Skip Sheffield. Funny comedy bit between them that ends with Sheffield dominating Santino for most of the bout as the crowd enjoys seeing the lovable loser Santino get beaten up. Sheffield nearly beheads Santino with a lariat for the victory.

Over to the SmackDown portion of the show next as a Trent Barreta-less Caylen Croft squares off against “The One Man Rock Band” Heath Slater. This match probably wins the “dark horse match of the week” because it got an 89% match quality rating. Anyway, Slater winds up getting his first win on the SmackDown brand following a running Russian leg sweep.

Time for the main event as “The Uncommon Man” Cody Rhodes takes on the Big Show. Show was in a foul mood after losing at Money in the Bank, and Cody did all he could to avoid the big damage. After taking some abuse, Cody had enough and kept going outside the ring. Show eventually decided to chase him around the outside. Cody ended up tripping Show, sending him into the steel steps. Cody hopped back into the ring at the count of 9 and got the cheap count out win. That win was certainly…uncommon!
Old 09-03-2010, 06:55 PM   #2182
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

WWE SmackDown – July 23, 2010

Jack Swagger was out first, complaining about his loss at Money in the Bank. He complained that he never lost the match because the Undertaker was pinned, not him, etc. Swagger promises he will take his title back once he gets his rematch. Kane comes out and tells Swagger to put his money where his mouth is and exercise his rematch clause tonight. Swagger of course pussies out as Kane laughs all evil-like. Theodore Long says Swagger won’t be getting the night off because tonight he’ll be facing Christian!

The WWE World Cup rolls on with SmackDown Group D action as Finlay takes on Dolph Ziggler. Each man was 0-1 in the competition going into this match, so this was really important. Finlay kicks out after the Zig Zag to Dolph’s disbelief. Finlay later on picks up Ziggler for the Celtic Cross, but Ziggler rolls through and hooks the tights for the cheap win. Ziggler moves to 1-0 while Finlay falls to 0-2.

Backstage, Women’s champion Beth Phoenix is approached by Serena of the Straight Edge Society. Serena tells her she’s been training for months and now she’s ready to take Beth’s title from her. She intends on showing Beth why straight edge means she’s better than you.

Group C is up next with Shad Gaspard going up against Chavo Guerrero. Crowd slightly gets behind Chavo, as if he had somehow become a tweener overnight for this match. Gaspard adds yet another impressive showing to his resume, putting away Chavo with a Big Boot after a few minutes. David “A-List” Otunga (who accompanied Gaspard to the ring) entered after and planted Chavo with a Spinebuster for good measure. Shad is 2-0, Chavo is 0-2.

Intercontinental champion and SmackDown Money in the Bank winner Drew McIntyre came out and held an impromptu celebration ceremony to commemorate his success. He says he is The Chosen One, and the World Heavyweight Title will be his soon enough. He conveniently avoided mentioning the fact that the match was clearly tampered in his favor.

Exciting tag team action up next as 4 fan favorites compete in a match hailed as being a “World Cup Sample” with 1 man from each group. Rey Mysterio and Kofi Kingston took on MVP and Bryan Danielson. This was a very good match with everybody getting a chance to show off their stuff. Danielson and Kingston do some cool flippy stuff which ends with Danielson connecting with a running knee to the face for the victory. Big win as Danielson’s stock continues to rise.

Back to the World Cup with Group B up next. CM Punk against Curt Hawkins. Much like Chavo/Shad, the crowd got behind the normally-heel Hawkins a bit. A good little match but ultimately Punk got the victory following a GTS. Punk improves to 2-0 while Hawkins falls to 0-2.

CM Punk gets on the microphone and says that even though Rey Mysterio got lucky at Money in the Bank, Punk will be the one laughing when he wins the WWE World Cup at SummerSlam. As he cuts his promo, Darren Young comes out and confronts Punk once again. Punk laughs it off and leaves Young alone in the ring with Luke Gallows and Joey Mercury. Rather than get beaten down, a bald black guy with Urkel glasses rushes out and helps Young fight off the Straight Edge Society. Young said that rather than go the route of Straight Edge, he wanted to live his life, so he went back to South Beach and brought back one of his best friends – Percy Watson! OH YEAH!

Last World Cup match of the night as Vance Archer and Matt Hardy square off in Group A action. Archer overpowers Matt but can’t put Matt away. Matt mounts a comeback and dodges a Big Boot. Archer turns around gets kicked in the gut before receiving a Twist of Fate. Matt wins and improves to 1-1 while Archer goes to 0-2. Not a good night for the Hawkins and Archer tandem.

Main event time as Jack Swagger faces Christian. Really awesome back and forth match that captivates the audience and helps solidify that Christian should be in the main event picture really soon. After a series of reversals, Swagger caught Christian off his guard enough to hit a Gutwrench Powerbomb for the win. **** rating here, which means Swagger technically worked 2 ****+ matches during the taping (vs. Joe Hennig and vs. Christian). After the bout, the flames erupt as Kane stands on the ramp and holds the World Heavyweight Title aloft. That is the man Swagger will need to take down if he wants the belt back. Can he do it? We’ll see in the coming weeks.
Old 09-04-2010, 12:27 AM   #2183
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

WWE Raw – July 26, 2010

WWE champion Edge started off the night by complaining about last week. He accused Raw GM Shawn Michaels of being biased towards his best friend by arbitrarily awarding Triple H a title shot. Shawn Michaels decides to prove that he’s fair by booking Triple H in a match against Randy Orton – tonight! Edge nods in approval and poses to the crowd, when he turns around, Randy Orton is standing behind him in position to RKO him. Edge reacts quickly and jumps out of the ring. Orton holds the Raw MITB briefcase aloft to once against signify that he can get a title match whenever he wants.

Into the 5th week of Group Matches in the WWE World Cup as Wade Barrett and Yoshi Tatsu meet in a Group A match. The announcers remind everybody that Barrett also has to nteam with Chris Jericho tonight as The Hart Dynasty are exercising their rematch clause. Despite being mathematically eliminated from competition, Tatsu refuses to go down lightly, punishing Barrett with kicks and strikes. Still, Barrett eventually overpowers him and gets the win with The Wasteland. Barrett moves to 2-0-1, which is enough to guarantee him a spot in the Round of 16. Tatsu ends his World Cup at 0-3.

Primo and Justin Gabriel meet in a singles match next as Primo continues to look for that elusive win to end his losing streak. Fast-paced match happens as Primo eventually finds himself on his back. Gabriel heads to the top rope but an unknown man leaps onto the apron and shoves Gabriel groin-first into the rope. Primo and the unidentified man beat down Gabriel until Evan Bourne runs out for the save. Primo and the stranger flee with huge smirks on their faces.

Even Bourne stays out there for a Group B match against John Morrison. This picks right up where the previous match left off in terms of its high-flying nature. Bourne moves out of the way of the Starship Pain and then heads up top and grabs a huge win with a Shooting Star Press. They shake hands after the contest. Both guys finish up the Group Stage at 2-1 and they can do no worse than tie for the group lead.

Group C up next as Santino Marella takes on The Miz. In the grand scheme of things, this match was just a formality with nothing more than pride on the line. Still, The Miz wins in a squash, finishing up with a Skull Crushing Finale. Miz ends the Group Stage at 3-0 and a guaranteed Round of 16 berth, Santino ends at 0-3. Aaaaaweeeesooooomeeee.

We see a video message from John Cena. Although he couldn’t be there tonight, but when he returns he plans on making good on his promise from last week. Soon enough, the champ will be here, even if he has to run through the whole roster to make it.

The Hart Dynasty get their Unified Tag Team Title rematch next against Chris Jericho and Wade Barrett. Pretty similar match to Money in the Bank, but with an alternate ending. Barrett and Smith fight on the outside as the ref is accidentally taken out in the ring. The crafty Barrett sees this and grabs one of the titles and blasts Smith with it and also threatens Divas champion Natalya with it, sending her running away. Barrett then gets in the ring and also nails Kidd with it. Jericho then revives the ref and dusts off the old Lionsault for the cheap title retention.

Group D next as there was another match with pride on the line as United States champion Ted DiBiase had the unenviable task of facing The Great Khali. Attempts to bribe Khali failed, and Ted was thrown around like a rag doll for a bit. Michael Tarver eventually has to distract the ref as Mark Henry picks Khali up (barely) and slams him to the mat. DiBiase gets the cheap win and ends the Group Stage with a 3-0 record. Khali shockingly went 0-3.

Main event time as Triple H and Randy Orton fought in a match that the crowd was extremely hot for. EWR says it was 4 stars, which made it far better than their shitty WM 25 match. As you’d probably expect though, this one ended in a no contest. Orton and Triple H went through a series of near falls and then got into a staredown as the crowd marked out. Both guys turned and received a double spear from Edge for the double DQ ending. Edge attacked both men and posed over them both with the WWE Title as the show went off the air. Edge got the last laugh tonight, but will he at SummerSlam?

---

Figure 4 Online is reporting that the identity of the man who interefered on Primo's behalf on Raw and assisted in beating down Justin Gabriel was Primo's cousin, Orlando Colon. He had been competing in FCW under the name Tito Colon. Presumably the angle on Monday signified the beginning of a new tag team. Plans a couple months ago called for Orlando Colon to be called up and placed into a stable with Primo and Carlito but Carlito's release temporarily delayed those plans.

With Colon's call up, Percy Watson's recent call up and subsequent rekindling of his FCW tag team with Darren Young, the numerous other alliances formed on the shows (Evan Bourne and Justin Gabriel, Shad Gaspard and David Otunga, etc.), and the signing of the Briscoe Brothers about a month ago, it seems pretty obvious that WWE is making a long-overdue attempt at rejuvenating the tag team division throughout the company.
Old 09-04-2010, 12:59 PM   #2184
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Hey what are you guys using to do this?
Splaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 01:03 PM   #2185
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Extreme Warfare Revenge
Old 09-04-2010, 01:10 PM   #2186
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Link me to one that will not crash my computer
Old 09-05-2010, 12:08 AM   #2187
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splaya View Post
Link me to one that will not crash my computer
http://www.ewbattleground.com/

On the first page there you can download a zipped version.
Old 09-05-2010, 12:18 AM   #2188
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Won't let me unzip it
Old 09-05-2010, 12:55 AM   #2189
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Works fine for me.
Old 09-05-2010, 12:57 AM   #2190
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

So I decided to set my rosters up, take on the WWE, and now I have reset the brand split and done a draft. Huge difference of talent on both rosters. For the faces of RAW we have Billy Gunn, Brock Lesnar, Funaki, Gail Kim, Goldberg, Goldust, Hurricane, Ivory, Mark Jindrak, Maven, Nathan Jones, Rikishi, Scott Steiner, Scotty 2 Hotty, Tajiri, Ultimo Dragon, Val Venis, and Zach Gowen. For the heels of Raw we have Batista, Charlie Haas, Chris Kanyon, Danny and Doug Basham, Jamie Noble, Jazz, Kane, Molly Holly, Rene Dupree, Rico, Rodney Mack, Shelton Benjamin, Sylvan Grenier, Test, Triple H, and Victoria

Over on the SD side of things we have faces that consist of (not all listed because I am bored now) Booker T, Bradshaw, Chris Benoit, Edge, Kevin Nash, Rey Mysterio, RVD and the Rock, and the undertaker. For heels, we have Big Show, Jericho, Christian, Eddie Guerrero, John Cena and Randy Orton.

After looking at this more closely, SD clearly has the better brand in terms of talent
Old 09-05-2010, 01:01 AM   #2191
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

I am strongly thinking of adding a third show
Old 09-05-2010, 01:06 AM   #2192
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Last update before I start. All titles but the women's titles and the tag titles have been vacated
Old 09-05-2010, 01:32 AM   #2193
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

First show was ok. Basically just did a bullshit show of Heat with both RAW and SD being on there....

Batista vs Mark Jindrak.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Batista hits a right hand on Mark Jindrak and follows it up with a couple more. Batista strikes Mark Jindrak with a hard blow. Covers for a quick two count. Mark Jindrak is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Batista by Jindrak. Remember when that was a legit finish? Batista is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Batista charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Batista reverses a Mark Jindrak hammerlock. Batista hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Mark Jindrak can barely stand. Here it comes - Sit-Out Powerbomb. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Overall Rating 61%
Crowd Reaction 62%
Match Quality 61%

*Even though it is not announced, Randy Orton has been kicked out of Evolution because of being drafted to Smackdown and a newly signed superstar will debut with them tonight*

Big Show vs Mark Henry.

The Match: Messed up bodyslam by Show almost kills Henry. Show DDTs Mark Henry. Side suplex from Show. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Big Show hits a weak elbow on Mark Henry. Covers for a quick two count. Henry counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Mark Henry strikes Big Show. Mark Henry hits a sloppy ass bulldog off the ropes. Big Show elbows Mark Henry in the face to break a hammerlock. Big Show DDTs Henry in a move that is so poorly executed, you can actually see that Mark Henry's head didn't touch the mat at all. The bell rings, and this match has come to a time limit draw.

Rating- 45
Reaction- 45
Match Quality -46

(Side note: Although the match was shitty, rumors are beginning to circulate that Mark Henry will be released after the match and Big Show will be suspended after it as well. Henry's firing is due to unable being able to move around the ring. Big Show's suspension stems from his backstage tirade about not wanting to be in the match with Henry.)

The 4 members of Evolution are backstage. They were telling Brock Lesnar that they would soon have him in the ring at their mercy. If I were Brock Lesnar and I saw them with a case of Vaseline, I'd take them VERY seriously.

Rating -90

(As you will see later on, Brock never appears on the show, but this will serve the purpose for the World title match on Raw on Monday between Lesnar and HHH.)

Edge vs Christian.

The Match: Christian snap suplexes Edge. Edge blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Edge scoops and slams Christian. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Edge whips Christian into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Cover, but there's no one to count for Edge! Christian comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Christian slams Edge down and motions to the crowd. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and Edge hits hard. There's a two count on the pin. Wicked suplex out of the corner from Christian, is executed so well, it hurt MY back. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Edge counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Massive backbreaker on Christian and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Christian flips out of a Edge bodyslam attempt. Christian moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Unprettier. 1....2...3, it's finished. Goldberg has a chair. Edge turns and takes a brutal shot to the head. Christian is next to take a hard shot. Goldberg has demolished everyone!

My Opinion: A wise man once said 'Can I get a side of bland with that bland'. He's dead now, though. That's what this match was...bland. **

Rating- 77
Reaction-81
Quality-71

(This match was designed to give Christian a little bit of a boost, reunite E and C for the short term, and set up a Bill Goldberg versus Edge feud.)

Goldberg is backstage. He was laying a verbal Smackdown on Edge.

Rating- 78%

Dudley Boyz vs Brothers Of Destruction.

Match Background: Dudley Boyz are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. Brothers Of Destruction used to be a regular team, but have been inactive for a while. Whether this match will lead to a reformation as an active unit remains to be seen.

The Match: Bubba slams Undertaker. Fallaway slam by Bubba Ray Dudley puts down Undertaker. There's a two count on the pin. Undertaker counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Undertaker hits a right hand on Bubba Ray Dudley. Undertaker hits a piledriver on Bubba Ray Dudley. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. Tag to Kane. Spear! Bubba is down! Bubba backdrops Kane out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Bubba Ray Dudley. Tag between Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley. D-Von Dudley hits a right hand on Kane and follows it up with a couple more. Kane takes a right hand to the temple from D-Von. Covers for a quick two count. Big clothesline from D-Von. Tag to Bubba Ray Dudley. Bubba Ray Dudley scores with a standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Kane powers out of a headlock. BAAACK Body drop by Bubba gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Kane tags out to Undertaker. Weak bodyslam on Bubba by Undertaker sets up a legdrop. Bubba Ray Dudley has lost it! He floors Undertaker and starts raining down punches like a psycho! The referee tries to break it up...and gets thrown to one side. The referee is calling for the DQ! Bubba has caused a DQ through his hatred of Undertaker.

My Opinion: I can be generous sometimes. Well, depends on your definition of generous. **1/4.

Rating-81%
Reaction-85%
Quality-74%

(In a shocking turn of events due to there being trades for the first month after the draft, Kane will be traded to SD for the first pick in next year's draft and a midcarder to be named later. It is apparent that the Brothers of Destruction will be reunited and begin a feud with the Dudley's)

Hype video on RVD versus HHH which gets a rating of 80%

Triple H vs Rob Van Dam.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout.

The Match: HHH takes a thrown chair to the face! RVD crushes HHH with a running senton. Covers for a quick two count. HHH pushes out of a Rob Van Dam hold. STIFF~! chop lights up RVD who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Triple H with a spinning neckbreaker on RVD. Covers for a quick two count. Triple H throws RVD into a shopping trolley. Pin, but RVD is out just before the three count. Running knee lift from Triple H. Rob Van Dam is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. SUPER frankensteiner on HHH, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Hooks the leg for a two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, HHH goes down. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Hard back suplex on HHH. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Table shot! Triple H reverses a hip toss. Fallaway slam by Triple H puts down Rob Van Dam. Spear! RVD is down! Rob Van Dam hooks up a suplex, but it is blocked. HHH scores with a low blow, then turns it into a small package! The referee didn't see the illegal blow! 1...2...3! Rob Van Dam got screwed out of the victory! CM Punk comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! CM Punk drops RVD to the canvas. CM Punk quickly locks on the Devil Lock! Rob Van Dam has been left down on the canvas.

My Opinion: These guys worked SO HARD...for a ** rating. Something went wrong somewhere, didn't it?

Screw "the opinion" aside, the Rating was a 75, the reaction was a 77, and the quality was a 73.

And with that heading into Monday Night RAW, CM Punk is the new member of Evolution.
Old 09-05-2010, 01:36 AM   #2194
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Nice. I remember playing that version of EWR when it first came out. Immediately raided the indies (Punk, Styles, etc.)
Old 09-05-2010, 01:37 AM   #2195
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

WWE NXT – July 27, 2010

Drake Brewer continues to shun the advice of his WWE Pro Goldust. Brewer opted to go it alone against Eli Cottonwood. Cottonwood had already bested Brewer in tag action 2 weeks ago. Although Brewer had a good showing, a critical mistake led to Brewer stumbling to his feet and into a Chokeslam. Cottonwood improves to 3-0 while Brewer is 0-2. Goldust shakes his head from the stage.

One week after a fantastic match against Jack Swagger, Joe Hennig tries his luck against Titus O’Neill. Henning puts up another great showing but to no avail. However, his loss was certainly tainted. Sheamus tripped him up at ringside which allowed O’Neill to capitalize with a big DDT. O’Neill moves to 2-1 while Henning falls to 0-3.

Alex Riley continues to be a huge prick to pretty much everybody not named Jack Swagger. He gets into a verbal spat backstage with Johnny Prime. They trade insults, ending with Prime zinging Riley big time. Riley just chuckles before unnecessarily sucker-punching Prime.

Main event tag team action as Kaval and Ted DiBiase meet Donny Marlow and MVP. DiBiase gets his ass kicked by both opponents before tagging to Kaval. Kaval comes in and starts kicking ass. Marlow is reeling as Kaval heads up top in his corner, presumably for a standing Warrior’s Way. DiBiase tags himself in and promptly hits Marlow with Dream Street for the win. DiBiase steals the win away from his rookie! Kaval goes to 3-0 while Marlow drops to 0-3. Kaval voices his displeasure at DiBiase as the show goes off the air.
Old 09-05-2010, 01:43 AM   #2196
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Wrestleview.com is reporting that SD has reluctantly agreed to trade Edge and Christian to RAW to complete the Kane trade. However, Raw was also forced to give up it's 2nd pick in the next draft

SD gets
Kane
Raw's 2nd round pick

RAW Gets
Christian
Edge
SD's first pick next year
Old 09-05-2010, 01:47 AM   #2197
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

A lot happening on RAW tonight

HHH versus Brock Lesnar for the title
CM Punk will begin his feud with RVD.
Edge faces Bill Goldberg
The brackets for the IC title will be announced.
Old 09-05-2010, 02:22 AM   #2198
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler are calling tonight's action.

We start with a backstage segment

Triple H is backstage. He wanted to rip into Brock Lesnar. Not literally, of course. That would just be nasty. Instead, this was a good way to build up to an eventual match.

Rating-93%.

(Tonight is Brock Lesnar Vs HHH)

Goldberg vs Edge.

The Match: Goldberg hits some weak-looking punches in the corner, but Edge is able to block them and return the favor in spades. Goldberg misses a clothesline. Edge slams Goldberg. Edge misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Death valley driver by Edge! No one executes that move properly anymore. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Goldberg reverses a hip toss. Goldberg strikes Edge. Goldberg DDTs Edge in a move that is so poorly executed, you can actually see that Edge's head didn't touch the mat at all. Hooks the leg for a two count. Goldberg connects with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Does everyone use that move these days? Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Goldberg charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Big piledriver on Goldberg. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Goldberg flips out of a Edge bodyslam attempt. Christian just slid into the ring out of nowhere! Christian has a chair, and drops Goldberg and Edge with devastating blows, causing the referee to call for the bell. This match has been ruled a no contest! Edge and Christian tie Goldberg up in the ropes, then start punching away at him until referees run down and break it up.

Rating-58%
Reaction-71%
Quality-54%

(This will hopefully make sense later)

Brock Lesnar is walking backstage when he gets jumped by Batista, CM Punk, and Triple H. They beat him down, and leave him semi-conscious on the floor as they leave.

Rating-68%

Christian vs Scott Steiner.

The Match: Christian snap suplexes Poppa Pump. Poppa Pump counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Uninspired brawling from Scott Steiner. Christian reverses an irish whip...and Scott Steiner runs into the referee! Scott Steiner turns Christian inside-out with a clothesline. Reminds me of Willow's 'Bored Now' skin ripping finisher. Inside joke, don't worry about it. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Christian blocks a kick from Scott Steiner. A Gut buster connects on Poppa Pump and hits hard. Christian hits a stalling suplex on Poppa Pump. There's a two count on the pin. Delayed BRAINBUSTAH~! by Christian who held onto that one for ages. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Poppa Pump backdrops Christian out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Scott Steiner. Scott Steiner DDTs Christian, but it just looked terrible. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Christian powers out of a Scott Steiner headlock. Goldberg just slid into the ring out of nowhere! Christian gets grabbed, and they start brawling. Poppa Pump takes some shots at Christian as well. The referee, seeing the chaos, calls for a no contest ruling. Poppa Pump and Goldberg put the boots to Christian, stomping away on him.

Rating-62%
Reaction- 75%
Quality- 56%

This will lead to a match between Christian and Edge versus Scott Steiner/Goldberg with the winners getting a title shot at the next ppv.

Goldberg \ Poppa Pump are backstage. They were out there to hype a match against Edge and Christian. Sounds like fun.

Rating 65%

A video is shown hyping Lesnar/ HHH

Batista vs Rikishi.

The Match: Rikishi takes a right hand to the temple from Batista. I bet those hurt more than Sgt. Slaughter's Noogies. Batista hits Rikishi. Batista hits Rikishi. Covers for a quick two count. Batista hits a right hand on Rikishi. Covers for a quick two count. Rikishi pushes out of a Batista hold. Rikishi hits Batista. There's a two count on the pin. Rikishi hits a piledriver on Batista. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. Batista powers out of a headlock. Flapjack from Batista on Rikishi. Rikishi is in trouble. Sit-Out Powerbomb!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Batista gives a murderous look toward Rikishi...and attacks! Rikishi gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Batista leaves the ring having left Rikishi down and out.

Rating- 60%
Reaction- 72%
Quality 57%

Batista needed some filler and Rikishi seemed like a good candidate. These two will compete in the IC title tournament

CM Punk is backstage. He was on Hype Central (HYPE CENTRAL!!!) tonight, this time for a match with Rob Van Dam. Can you believe that I just marked out for Lance Wright? How many people even remember that guy?

Rating-67%

*CM Punk is getting a lot of overness tonight*

CM Punk vs Rob Van Dam.

The Match: Flying cross body off the top rope! Diamond Dust from CM Punk and RVD is out! Back heel kick off the second rope, RVD goes down. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! CM Punk hits a rolling kick on RVD. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Covers for a quick two count. RVD counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Flying elbow from Rob Van Dam connects. Flying cross body off the top rope! Punk reverses a waistlock. Super kick by CM Punk. CM Punk has Rob Van Dam down on the canvas. Rob Van Dam gets locked in the Devil Lock! Submission victory!

Rating- 56%
Reaction- 53%
Match Quality- 74%

CM Punk and RVD will be in the IC tournament

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar.

Match Background: HHH and Lesnar have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WWE World title.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Triple H ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Triple H ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Running knee lift from Triple H. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Brock Lesnar by HHH. Remember when that was a legit finish? Brock Lesnar is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Brock Lesnar with a spinning neckbreaker on HHH. Big piledriver on HHH. Hooks the leg for a two count. HHH powers out of a headlock. Full nelson slam on Lesnar. Covers for a quick two count. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Triple H connects and Brock Lesnar is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Brock Lesnar comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Lesnar scoops and slams Triple H. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Triple H fights out of a grapple. Running knee lift from Triple H. Randy Orton comes running down the aisle with a chair! HHH whips Brock Lesnar into the ropes. Orton jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Orton, Lesnar, and the chair! Brock Lesnar staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Triple H smiles and walks over and shakes hands with Randy Orton, thanking him for interfering and helping win this match.

Rating 77%
Reaction 95%
Quality 67%

Show gets a 69%. Still going to work on feeling some of the kinks out to creating the better shows.

Wrestleview.com is reporting that Randy Orton has been traded to RAW in exchange for an uppermidcarder to be named later.

HHH also revealed on wwe.com after the show that Orton was never kicked out of Evolution and that Brock Lesnar will never sniff the world title ever again
Old 09-05-2010, 02:32 AM   #2199
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

The mystery owner of RAW has announced the following matches for RAW

IC title tournament
Goldberg versus Christian
Randy Orton versus Rikishi
Edge versus Scott Steiner
CM Punk versus RVD

The Batista challenge will continue where if he loses, the winner gets a title shot against HHH

Brock Lesnar will appear
Old 09-05-2010, 02:36 AM   #2200
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT HAS COME TO THE RELEASE OF THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE

BIG SHOW
CHRIS NOWITZKI
NATHAN JONES
MARK HENRY

THEY ALSO ANNOUNCE THE SIGNING OF AJ STYLES