TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Old 12-17-2005, 01:36 PM   #1121
Xero
He's Here

Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I've been doing pretty good with TNA. My main two feuds are AJ Styles/Raven (Going to have AJ go over in the end) and Christian/Samoa Joe/Rhino.

I recently signed the Steiner brothers and they're feuding with 3D.

I lost two of my PPV deals (the PPV was a B but Armageddon was the same night so it messed everything up I think) but have been gaining ratings every week (by about 5,000 viewers) for Tuesday Night Impact live at 12 on Comedy Central.

Christian is the wrestler of the year and had the match of the year with Somoa Joe.
Xero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 06:45 AM   #1122
HeartBreakMan2k
Franchise of TPWW

HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Argh, been here since the start and people ignore me.

Link to the newest version of the game... please
HeartBreakMan2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 09:38 AM   #1123
Xero
He's Here

Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
http://www.greydogsoftware.com/tew/

$35 but in my opinion worth every penny, although it takes time to learn because there are so many options.

Anyway, I just gave AJ the title and Christian and Samoa Joe are in a best of seven feud for the NWA North American championship. I'm going to give it to Joe and then move Christian onto AJ where he'll win the title at either Slamiversery or the next PPV.

Joe/Christian ALWAYS gives me A* matches. I finished their original feud (with Rhino who got lost in the mix) at the last PPV and started the Best of Seven. If both Christian and Joe stay, in about a year or so they're going to be in a world title feud.

I also renamed Lockdown to Global War because I don't want a PPV full of cage matches...

And my commentary team is Joey Styles (lead) and Bobby Heenan (color).

Oh, and never sign the Steiner Brother in TEW 2005 T-zone mod. Scott can't even work an eight minute tag match.
Xero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 12:30 AM   #1124
HeartBreakMan2k
Franchise of TPWW

HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Ok, just purchased it. Now someone wanna link me to the patch to get a legit roster for all federations?

Also, Mackem you should buy it. You and I were the two guys who started playing together
Old 12-19-2005, 06:52 AM   #1125
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Give him in his own belt, the Jarrett world title or something, that might keep him happy. Bastard.
The Mackem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 12:16 AM   #1126
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
No Surrender Results

Preshow Match: Sonny Siaki vs. Chris Hero

No description, 'cause the text is too long.

Overall Rating: 77%
Crowd Reaction: 61%
Match Quality: 94%

Iron Man Match: Matt Bentley vs. CM Punk

FIRST FALL: Flying elbow from Matt Bentley connects. SUPER frankensteiner on Punk, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Covers for a quick two count. Bentley goes for a splash but Punk puts the knees up. Punk just WAFFLES Bentley with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Spin kick by CM Punk to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Hooks the leg for a two count. CM Punk brings out a jumping powerbomb to nearly murder Bentley in the ring! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Bentley takes a flying neckbreaker from CM Punk. CM Punk gets taken down out of nowhere! Flying reverse elbow by Matt Bentley. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on Punk. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Spin kick by Matt Bentley to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Standing leg lariat by Matt Bentley on Punk. Bentley goes for a splash but Punk puts the knees up. Punk hits a dropkick on Matt Bentley and gets right back up. Diamond Dust from CM Punk and Bentley is out! Cover gets three for CM Punk, Bentley got pinned. SECOND FALL: Punk just WAFFLES Bentley with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Spinning back kick from CM Punk. Punk hits a dropkick on Matt Bentley and gets right back up. Punk uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! CM Punk misses a clothesline. Bentley uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Lightning kick by Bentley on Punk. Covers for a quick two count. Punk flips out of a Matt Bentley bodyslam attempt. Massive back suplex! Matt Bentley got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. Covers for a quick two count. Vicious kick to the teeth from CM Punk. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Bentley backdrops CM Punk out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Matt Bentley. Punk takes a NICE hurrancarana from Matt Bentley. The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Matt Bentley pins Punk. THIRD FALL: Punk hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Bentley blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Matt Bentley kicks the leg, knocks Punk down, and goes to work on it. Matt Bentley misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Springboard dropkick from Matt Bentley. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! CM Punk is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Flying elbow from CM Punk connects. Flying cross body off the top rope! There's a two count on the pin. Diamond Dust from CM Punk and Bentley is out! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! CM Punk misses a clothesline. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Punk reverses a Matt Bentley hammerlock. CM Punk sets Matt Bentley up in the corner. Pepsi Plunge!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. END OF BOUT.

Overall Rating: 73%
Crowd Reaction: 75%
Match Quality: 69%

Jeff Hardy vs. Abyss

Jeff Hardy hits a rolling kick on Abyss. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Flying reverse elbow by Jeff Hardy. Covers for a quick two count. Abyss pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Abyss scoops and slams Jeff Hardy. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Jeff Hardy charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Hooks the leg for a two count. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Abyss just KILLS Jeff Hardy! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! BAAACK Body drop by J.Hardy gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Abyss gets taken down out of nowhere! SUPER frankensteiner on Abyss, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Covers for a quick two count. Diamond Dust from Jeff Hardy and Abyss is out! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Spinning back kick from Jeff Hardy. Jeff Hardy misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Bodyslam by Abyss. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Abyss connects and Jeff Hardy is down! J.Hardy scores with a forearm, sending Abyss down into the corner. The referee pulls Jeff Hardy away to get the break. Wait! Abyss has pulled something out of his tights. Jeff Hardy walks over...and gets floored by a punch! 1....2....3! The referee never saw the brass knuckles! The fight has started up again! Jeff Hardy attacks Abyss, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting.

Overall Rating: 69% (wow, this feud blows)
Crowd Reaction: 64%
Match Quality: 74%

Tag Team Title Match: Team 3D (c) vs. Alex Shelley (X Champion) & Roderick Strong

Big dropkick by Roderick Strong, who got a ton of air on the move. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Ray is down! There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Roderick Strong and Alex Shelley. Generation Next II hook up Ray, then hit a double suplex. Shelley uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Hooks the leg for a two count. Alex Shelley strikes Ray. Brother Ray reverses a hip toss. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Brother Ray just KILLS Alex Shelley! Tag between Brother Ray and Devon. BIG clothesline on Shelley. Spear by Devon. Shelley counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Shelley tags out to Roderick Strong. Flying reverse elbow by Roderick Strong. Wicked suplex out of the corner from Roderick Strong, is executed so well, it hurt MY back. Pin, but Devon is out just before the three count. Devon just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Roderick. Devon avoids a Roderick Strong avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Devon hits a piledriver on Roderick Strong. That used to end matches, you know. Team 3D have Roderick Strong to themselves. 3D! 1....2....3! It's over. Shelley and Roderick remain in the ring. They are arguing about that defeat. Alex Shelley walks off without saying anything, much to the disgust of Roderick.

Overall Rating: 82%
Crowd Reaction: 72%
Match Quality: 92%

Ron Killings vs. Charlie Haas

Hard back suplex on Haas. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. SUPER frankensteiner on Haas, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. There's a two count on the pin. Ron Killings gets taken down out of nowhere! Killings gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Haas! A Gut buster connects on Killings and hits hard. Covers for a quick two count. Delayed BRAINBUSTAH~! by Haas who held onto that one for ages. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Hard back suplex on Killings. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Killings reverses a waistlock. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg for a two count. Diamond Dust from Ron Killings and Haas is out! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Killings hits a dropkick on Charlie Haas and gets right back up. Killings hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Killings drops an elbow...but Charlie Haas moves out of the way. Vertical suplex by Charlie Haas. Haas hits a great swinging DDT on Ron Killings. Haas then hits a pair of HARD clotheslines and a BAAACK Bodydrop! ULTIMATE HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Charlie Haas floors Ron Killings. Ron Killings gets locked in the Haas Of Pain! Submission victory!

Overall Rating: 82%
Crowd Reaction: 83%
Match Quality: 81%

X Division Title #1 Contender Match: AJ Styles vs. Chris Sabin

Chris Sabin kicks the leg, knocks Styles down, and goes to work on it. Chris Sabin connects with a back heel kick on Styles and gets back up quickly. Implant DDT by Chris Sabin! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Spin kick by Chris Sabin to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Styles blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Styles hits a dropkick on Chris Sabin and gets right back up. Superkick by AJ Styles practically knocks out all of Chris Sabin's teeth! There's a two count on the pin. Sabin reverses a AJ Styles hammerlock. Flying reverse elbow by Chris Sabin. Hooks the leg for a two count. Diamond Dust from Chris Sabin and Styles is out! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Styles backdrops Chris Sabin out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of AJ Styles. STIFF high kick on Sabin by AJ Styles. Sabin reverses a AJ Styles hammerlock. Flying elbow from Chris Sabin connects. AJ Styles can barely stand. Cradle Shock! 1....2....3. AJ Styles offers a handshake to Sabin...and he accepts it!

Overall Rating: 74%
Crowd Reaction: 68%
Match Quality: 81%

World Title Match: Christopher Daniels vs. Jeff Jarrett (c)

Daniels hits a dropkick on Jeff Jarrett and gets right back up. Lightning kick by Daniels on Jarrett. There's a two count on the pin. Jarrett counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Jeff Jarrett hits some punches. How generic. BAAACK Body drop by Daniels gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Hooks the leg for a two count. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Pin, but Daniels is out just before the three count. Running knee lift from Jeff Jarrett. Jarrett goes for a splash but Daniels puts the knees up. Jarrett takes a NICE hurrancarana from Christopher Daniels. Hooks the leg for a two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Jarrett goes down. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Hard back suplex on Jarrett. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Daniels hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Jarrett pushes out of a Christopher Daniels hold. Fallaway slam by Jeff Jarrett puts down Christopher Daniels. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Raven comes running down the aisle with a chair! Jarrett whips Christopher Daniels into the ropes. Raven jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Raven, Daniels, and the chair! Christopher Daniels staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Raven isn't finished with his attack yet! Christopher Daniels stands up...and walks into a boot to the gut from Raven. Raven Effect!!! Christopher Daniels has been put down on the canvas! Raven shakes his head and raises three fingers instead. Daniels gets picked up...and hit with another Raven Effect! Christopher Daniels is spread-eagled on the canvas. Raven again raises three fingers. Referees hit the ring, but are too scared to get too close. They can't stop this carnage...Raven Effect, the third one in a row! Raven eventually leaves the ring, as medics come to attend to Daniels, who isn't moving.

Overall Rating: 81%
Crowd Reaction: 84%
Match Quality: 75%

Christian Cage vs. Sean Waltman

STIFF high kick on Waltman by Christian Cage. Christian just WAFFLES Waltman with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Second rope flying axe handle, Waltman goes down. One day, Christian might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Implant DDT by Christian Cage! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Waltman blocks a kick from Christian Cage. Implant DDT by Sean Waltman! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Flying cross body off the top rope! There's a two count on the pin. Christian Cage reverses a hip toss. SUPER frankensteiner on Waltman, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. There's a two count on the pin. Waltman walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Waltman kicks Christian Cage in the gut to reverse the momentum. Sean Waltman kicks the leg, knocks Christian down, and goes to work on it. Christian blocks a kick from Sean Waltman. Second rope flying axe handle, Waltman goes down. One day, Christian might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Sean Waltman is in trouble. Unprettier!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Overall Rating: 90%
Crowd Reaction: 91%
Match Quality: 91%

Rhino vs. Raven

Raven takes a headbutt from Rhino. Raven is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Rhino is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Rhino charges, Raven moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Raven scores with a standing spinebuster. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Rhino is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Running knee lift from Rhino. Rhino hits a piledriver on Raven. That used to end matches, you know. Covers for a quick two count. Death valley driver by Rhino! No one executes that move properly anymore. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Raven elbows Rhino in the face to break a hammerlock. Massive backbreaker on Rhino and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Rhino pushes out of a Raven hold. Christopher Daniels comes running down the aisle with a chair! Rhino and Raven continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Christopher Daniels slides in and blasts Raven with a chair to the head! Daniels climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Raven can barely stand. Here it comes - Gore. 1....2...3, it's finished. Christopher Daniels obviously hasn't finished his attack yet! Raven stands up. Christopher Daniels spins Raven around. Christopher Daniels hits the Angel's Wings! Christopher Daniels eventually leaves, having caused enough damage.

Overall Rating: 94%
Crowd Reaction: 88%
Match Quality: 100%
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 12:20 AM   #1127
loopydate

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
No Surrender got an 82% overall rating.
Ron Killings is now a main eventer.

Hmm... I have ten main eventers now, and there are only two weeks until Sacrifice. Maybe I'll have a ten-man battle royal for the title be the main event. But battle royals usually suck... Guess I'll think about it.

Public Image is up to 89%. A couple more months like this, and I'll be able to go global. Look out, Vince and c-feds!
Old 12-20-2005, 02:39 AM   #1128
HeartBreakMan2k
Franchise of TPWW

Ok, so I started with TNA. We rose to internation after the first show which earned a B+ rating. I didn't think about copying everything down (my bad) but here are the matches I ran and their ratings.

Team 3D beat 3 Live Crew in a table match B
Christian Cage beat James Storm in a Ladder Match B-
Raven beat Rhino in a House of fun match A+
World Champion Jeff Jarrett beat Jushin Liger in a submission match to retain the title. A+

Note this was my first show, so I went all out with match stips. The rest of my cards will not be so heavily stimpulation based.
Old 12-20-2005, 03:36 AM   #1129
HeartBreakMan2k
Franchise of TPWW

Show Two: TNA Xplosion at the Broadbent Arena in front of 4,475 people.

Segment 1: Christion challenges the champ
Details: Christian Cage challenges Jeff Jarrett to a match, and in order to get it he says that he'll put his title on the line in the match.
Agents Notes: The Christian to Jarret storyline has been moved forward one stage with this segment.
Rating: B

Segment 2: Jarrett responds
Details: Jeff Jarrett appears backstage and refuses Christian's heavyweight title challenge.
Agents Notes: The Christian to Jarret storyline has been moved forward one stage with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.
Rating: A+

Segment 3: Christian Cage vs Sean Waltman
Details: Christian Cage defeated Sean Waltman in 9:51 by pinfall after Jarrett; attempting to his Cage with a chair, blasted Waltman
Agents Notes: The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. Sean Waltman is improving in Performance skills.

Segment 4: Raven challenges the Man Beast
Details: Raven comes out and challenges Rhino to a match tonight!
Agents Notes: This segment lifted the crowd
Rating: A

Segment 5: Raven vs Rhino
Details: Raven defeated Rhino in 12:54 by pinfall with an Evenflow DDT.
Agents Notes: Raven and Rhino have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. The Raven/Rhino storyline has been moved forward one stage with this match. This match lifted the crowd.

Segment 6: Hyping Styles - Daniels
Details: A video played hyping the singles match tonight with AJ Styles meeting Christpher Daniels
Agents Notes: This segment suffered as it came across as a let-down after the previous segment. This segment benefitted greatly from a hot crowd.
Rating: C+

Segment 7: AJ Styles vs Christpher Daniels
Details: AJ Styles drew with Christopher Daniels in 10:41 when the referee lost control and stopped the match.
Agents Notes: The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. This match benefitted greatly from a hot crowd. AJ Styles is improving in Technical skills.

Segment 8: Jeff Jarrett suckers Cage
Details: Jeff Jarrett is in the ring, and calls out Christian Cage to face him. As soon as Christian appears he gets jumped by Shane Douglas, who had been lying in wait. The ambush leaves Christian Cage down and out.

Segment 9: World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Jarret defends against Jushin Lyger in an iron man match
Details: Jeff Jarrett defeated Jushin Thunder Lyger in 60:00 by three falls to one. Jeff Jarrett makes defence number 2 of his NWA World Heavyweight title.
Agents Notes: Jeff Jarrett was exhausted by the end. Jushin Thunder Lyger was exhausted by the end. Jeff Jarrett and Jushin Thunder Lyger have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. This match lifted the crowd.

Overall Show:
Show Rating: B
Notes: There was a general feeling that the promotion really should be offering more storylines to follow, given that it's supposed to focus on the entertainment aspect of wrestling.
My Notes: Screw that, I've tried to change our focus to the in ring product, but I don't own the company.
Old 12-20-2005, 04:40 AM   #1130
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartBreakKid2k

Also, Mackem you should buy it. You and I were the two guys who started playing together
I don't have the time anymore
Old 12-20-2005, 05:12 AM   #1131
HeartBreakMan2k
Franchise of TPWW

Show Three: TNA presents their first PPV; TURNING POINT. The event is at the Cricket Arena in front of 10,000 fans

Segment 1: Jeff Jarrett again gets the best of Christian Cage
Details: Jeff Jarrett is in the ring, and calls out Christian Cage to face him. As soon as Christian appears he gets jumped by James Storm, Chris Harris and Shane Douglas, who had been lying in wait. The ambush leaves Christian Cage down and out.
Agents Notes: The performance of Jeff Jarrett looked good. James Storm performed poorly in this segment. The Christian to Jarret storyline has been moved forward one stage with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd. James Storm is developing better performance skills. Chris Harris is improving at acting. Chris Harris is learning to show more charisma. Chris Harris is developing better performance skills.
Rating: B+

Segment 2: Raven and Rhino show respect
Details: Raven is seen backstage, Rhino walks up and shakes Raven's hand showing respect for Raven's victory and the last show. They agree to start a best of 7 series.
Agents Notes: The Raven/Rhino storyline has been moved forward one stage with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.

Segment 3: AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels
Details: AJ Styles defeated Christopher Daniels in 38:23 by pinfall with a Styles Clash. AJ Styles makes defence number 1 of his TNA X Division title.
Agents Notes: The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. This match benefitted greatly from a hot crowd. The Styles/Daniels storyline has been moved forward one stage with this match.

Segment 4: Daniels seeks revenge
Details: Christopher Daniels attacks AJ Styles backstage, and leaves him down and out.
Agents Notes: This segment benefitted greatly from a hot crowd. The Styles/Daniels storyline has been moved forward one stage with this segment.

Segment 5: Sean Waltman vs Jeff Hardy vs Elix Skipperin a ladder match for number one contendership for the X division title.
Details: Sean Waltman defeated Elix Skipper and Jeff Hardy in 29:51 when Sean Waltman retrieved the contract
Agents Notes: The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. This match lifted the crowd. Jeff Hardy is improving in Flying skills. Jeff Hardy is improving in Performance skills.
Rating: B+

Segment 6: Rhino vs Raven
Details: Rhino defeated Raven in 29:45 by pinfall by using underhanded tactics.
Agents Notes: Raven and Rhino have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. The match suffered because of the lack of selling on display. The announcing job done by Joey Styles was pretty weak. The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. The match deserved better colour commentary. The Raven/Rhino storyline has been moved forward one stage with this match. This match lifted the crowd.

Segment 7: AMW takes an early advantage
Details: America's Most Wanted attack Team 3D backstage, and leave them down and out.
Agents Notes: This segment suffered as it came across as a let-down after the previous segment. This segment benefitted greatly from a hot crowd. The performance of Brother Ray Deadly looked good.

Segment : AMW defends the Tag Titles again Team 3D
Details: Team 3D defeated America's Most Wanted in 18:42 when Brother Ray Deadly defeated James Storm by pinfall following interference from Christian Cage. Team 3D win the NWA World Tag Team titles.
Agents Notes: Brother Ray Deadly was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. This match benefitted greatly from a hot crowd.

Segment : The match to settle it all
Details: A video plays hyping Jeff Jarrett vs. Jushin Thunder Lyger.

Segment : Heavyweight champ Jeff Jarrett defends again Jushin Lyger in a modern cage match
Details: Jeff Jarrett defeated Jushin Thunder Lyger in 25:50 when Jeff Jarrett escaped the cage after Jushin Thunder Lyger had been taken out by James Storm. During the match we also saw Christian Cage run in and attack Jarrett, and Shane Douglas do the same to Lyger. Jeff Jarrett makes defence number 3 of his NWA World Heavyweight title.
Agents Notes: Jeff Jarrett and Jushin Thunder Lyger have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. The match suffered because of the lack of selling on display. The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. This match lifted the crowd.

Overall Stuff
Overall Rating: B-
Overall Notes: The crowd wasn't happy, as they had expected more angles and interview segments. The lack of matches on offer irritated the crowd.

My Notes: The crowd can blow me.
Old 12-20-2005, 05:13 AM   #1132
HeartBreakMan2k
Franchise of TPWW

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mackem
I don't have the time anymore
Old 12-20-2005, 07:57 AM   #1133
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

Yeah stop screwing the fans out of matches. Those copmuter generated crowds don't go to their computer generated jobs to earn their computer generated money just to get computer generatedly ripped off !
Old 02-15-2006, 09:03 PM   #1134
loopydate

Has there been a RaveX update for EWR 4 since the one they put out last April? I'm really far too lazy to go to the trouble of doing a thorough update with the File Editor, particularly after spending months working on that c-fed scenario. But I'd really like to do an updated WWE game with all the new people/teams/stables whatever.

Basically, I don't want to have to create Nick Nemeth to have a Spirit Squad.
Old 02-15-2006, 09:35 PM   #1135
starfox8500
Future #1 Bro-ski o.t.w.

starfox8500 has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)starfox8500 has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
I fell like such a n00b tonight, can someone give me a working link to download?
starfox8500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 01:13 AM   #1136
HeartBreakMan2k
Franchise of TPWW

Erm... you are a noob are you not?
Old 02-16-2006, 07:57 PM   #1137
starfox8500
Future #1 Bro-ski o.t.w.

starfox8500 has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)starfox8500 has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
...um maybe
starfox8500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 10:11 AM   #1138
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)
I can't be arsed to find the link but if you type ewr battleground into google and sign up to the forum they have a semi-regular update for EWR.

Was playing EWR at home before I came back to uni and manage to get PWG up to the biggest company in the world
Cactus Sid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 10:42 AM   #1139
loopydate

Decided to pick back up with my TNA booking that I hadn't touched in a couple of months.

I'm up to the last Impact before Victory Road 2006, and this is the PPV card:

World Title: Raven (c) vs. Rhino

Rhino wins a six-man tournament in the weeks leading up to VR to earn the title shot.

X Title: Chris Sabin (c) vs. CM Punk

Punk beat Super Dragon and Petey Williams at BFG to earn the title shot.

Tag Titles: Team 3D (c) vs. T&A (Train & Andrew Martin)

T&A debuted by laying 3D out with the belts and challenging them for this match.

Ron Killings vs. Jeff Jarrett
Christian Cage vs. Sean Waltman
AJ Styles vs. Charlie Haas

Three of my biggest feuds right now.

Six-Man Tag Match: Triple X & Simon Diamond vs. America's Most Wanted & Mark Magnus

Magnus, the newest member of Planet Jarrett, teams with his stablemates AMW against the recently-reunited Triple X and Primetime's "Diamonds In The Rough" mentor Diamond.

Triple Threat: Kip James vs. Alex Shelley vs. Sabu

Basically just an excuse to get my three unbooked main-eventers a PPV match.

===

I have a pretty stacked roster now.

Main Event
AJ Styles (Face)
Alex Shelley (Heel)
Charlie Haas (Heel)
Chris Sabin (Face)
Christian Cage (Face)
Jeff Jarrett (Heel)
Kip James (Face)
Raven (Heel)
Rhino (Face)
Sabu (Heel) - Managed by James Mitchell
Sean Waltman (Heel)

Upper Midcard
Abyss (Heel) - Managed by James Mitchell
Andrew Martin (Heel)
Chris Harris (Heel)
CM Punk (Heel) - Managed by Traci
Frank Shamrock (Face)
Jeff Hardy (Face)
La Parka (Face)
Mark Magnus (Heel)
Petey Williams (Heel)
Ron Killings (Face)
Samoa Joe (Heel)
Sonny Siaki (Face)
Super Dragon (Face)
Team 3D (Faces)
Triple X (Faces)

Midcard
Austin Aries (Heel)
Chris Hero (Heel)
James Storm (Heel)
Matt Bentley (Face)
Simon Diamond (Face)
Train (Heel)

Lower Midcard
Jack Evans (Heel)
Lightning (Heel)
Roderick Strong (Heel)
Shane Sewell (Face)
Thunder (Heel)

Non-Wrestlers
Jerry Lawler (Face)
Larry Zbyszko (Face)

Plus, I have a ton of guys in my developmental territory that I'll probably push hard once they get called up. Guys like Sean Morley, Sonjay Dutt, Paul Burchill, Matt Sydal, N8 Mattson, Matt Stryker, etc.
Old 02-20-2006, 03:23 PM   #1140
loopydate

I just finished 2006. I had 23 of the top 100 wrestlers in 2006.

AJ Styles (1), Super Dragon (3), CM Punk (5), Christian Cage (7), Chris Hero (13), Christopher Daniels (14), Alex Shelley (16), Sonny Siaki (19), Simon Diamond (22), Charlie Haas (23), Matt Stryker (26 even though he's still in my developmental league), Ron Killings (29), Sean Waltman (39), Paul Burchill (52 also still in development), Jeff Hardy (62 his contract ran out on 1/1 and I didn't resign him), Chris Sabin (68), Sonjay Dutt (71), Petey Williams (72), Austin Aries (75), Chris Harris (80), Matt Bentley (88), Samoa Joe (96), and Jeff Jarrett (100)

The top two promotions are the c-feds NCW and TNA (which is sort of unfair since I gave both of them tons of money so that they'd be easier to play). I'm in third, so I'm going to pretend like I'm #1. But check out the rest of the rankings. It's REALLY weird:

#1: NWA-TNA
#2: Combat Zone Wrestling (Yeah. I know.)
#3: International Wrestling Cartel
#4: IWA: Puerto Rico
#5: World Wrestling Entertainment

So, not only did I pass WWE, so did CZW, IWC, and IWAPR? WWE has slipped down to Cult status!

Also, I'm at 96% public image, so I think I'll probably climb into the Global range after Final Resolution.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:38 PM   #1141
loopydate

I just got fired

There were three weeks to go until No Surrender '07. The industry was in a huge slump (only about 10-15% of peak), but TNA was easily the #1 promotion in the world. Ratings were low, but we were still drawing triple the next best show. I had just bought Full Impact Pro, so I was integrating some new guys into the roster, but I was still making money.

I have no idea why I got canned. Pisses me off...

Guess I'll go searching for Battleground to get an update.

[Expletive deleted]
Old 05-09-2006, 08:45 PM   #1142
Boondock Saint

Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)
Hmm...anywhere I could still d/l this ish? It's been a while and I had to reinstall windows a few months ago.
Boondock Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 09:46 PM   #1143
loopydate

The Battleground boards are messed up. None of the links work properly.

Maybe I'll just wait till I get paid and then break down and buy TEW.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:37 AM   #1144
loopydate

Just downloaded the High Voltage update from Battleground. Looks pretty good (and I did some tweaking of my own). I think this week, I'll start a WWE scenario with ECW as a third brand. Haven't totally decided yet, but that's kinda the way I'm leaning.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:11 PM   #1145
loopydate

I did some major tweaking today, and now I think I'm set to start. I added ECW as a third brand with a Wednesday night show on USA.

I made up some background about how the brand came about. RVD loses to John Cena at ONS, but opens the MITB briefcase to reveal the ECW World Title. Super Crazy beats Gregory Helms for the Cruiserweight Title at Judgment Day and Paul Heyman renames the belt the ECW Television Title. MNM split up, with Joey Matthews going back to his ECW roots. Seeing the Tag Team Division in shambles, Vince awards the now-vacant WWE Tag Team Titles to the Spirit Squad, moving them (as well as tag specialists Danny Basham, Rene Dupree, and Rob Conway) to SmackDown. Heyman manages to swipe the World Tag Team Titles and awards them to the last ECW Tag Team Champions, Danny Doring and Roadkill.

Vince finally realizes that it just doesn't make any sense to have women on the SD roster, since there's no Women's Title over there. So, he sends Jillian, Kristal, Melina, Sharmell, and Stacy to RAW. To further even out the rosters, a two-for-one trade is made, sending Booker T and Johnny Nitro to RAW for Kane.

With the Cruiserweight Title now the ECW Television Title, the WWE cruisers have no reason to stay with WWE, so they all jump ship to ECW. The ECW faithful don't care for the influx of new people, effectively turning all of them heel. The biggest coup is that Rey Misterio Jr. goes back to ECW, vacating the World Heavyweight Title. I haven't figured out how I'm going to decide a new champion. Probably a massive tournament, as I am a well-documented tournament geek.

Oh, also CM Punk and Chuck Palumbo had learned all they're going to in OVW, so I sent Punk to RAW and Palumbo to SD.

So, after all of that, here are the rosters.

RAW (Announcers - Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler)
Main Event Faces - John Cena, Shawn Michaels
Main Event Heels - Edge, Triple H
Upper Midcard Faces - Big Show, Ric Flair
Upper Midcard Heels - Booker T
Midcard Faces - Carlito, Snitsky, Trish Stratus
Midcard Heels - Chris Masters, CM Punk, Johnny Nitro, Mickie James, Shelton Benjamin
Lower Midcard Faces - Ashley Massaro, Charlie Haas, Eugene, Goldust, Val Venis, Viscera
Lower Midcard Heels - Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch, Umaga, Victoria
Openers - Beth Phoenix (Face), Matt Striker (Heel)
Face Managers - Jillian Hall, Kristal Marshall, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson
Heel Managers - Armando Alejandro Estrada, Candice Michelle, Jonathan Coachman, Momma Benjamin, Melina, Sharmell
Non-Wrestlers - Eric Bischoff (Heel), Jerry Lawler (Face), Stephanie McMahon (Heel)

SmackDown! (Announcers - Michael Cole & Dusty Rhodes)
Main Event Faces - Batista, Kurt Angle, The Undertaker
Main Event Heel - Randy Orton
Upper Midcard Heels - John Bradshaw Layfield, Kane, Mark Henry
Midcard Faces - Lashley, Matt Hardy, Paul Burchill, The Boogeyman
Midcard Heels - Chuck Palumbo, Finlay, Kenny, Mikey, Road Warrior, Rob Conway, William Regal
Lower Midcard Faces - Hardcore Holly, Tatanka
Lower Midcard Heels - Danny Basham, Doug Basham, Johnny, Ken Kennedy, Mitch, Nicky, Orlando Jordan, Rene Dupree, Sylvan, The Great Khali
Opener Faces - Gunner Scott, The Miz
Opener Heels - Gymini
Heel Managers - Daivari, Shortstack

ECW (Announcers - Joey Styles & Tazz)
Upper Midcard Faces - Chris Benoit, Rey Misterio Jr., Rob Van Dam, Terry Funk, The Sandman
Midcard Faces - Axl Rotten, Balls Mahoney, Masato Tanaka, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, Yoshihiro Tajiri
Midcard Heels - Chavo Guerrero Jr., Gregory Helms, Joey Matthews, Justin Credible, Lance Storm
Lower Midcard Faces - Al Snow, Danny Doring, Mikey Whipwreck, Nova, Psicosis, Roadkill, Super Crazy
Lower Midcard Heels - Brian Kendrick, CW Anderson, Jamie Noble, Jazz, Jimmy Yang, Kid Kash, Little Guido, Paul London, Scott Taylor, Shoichi Funaki, Tony Mamaluke, Vito
Openers - Johnny Swinger (Heel), Shannon Moore (Heel), Stevie Richards (Face)
Heel Managers - Francine, Joel Gertner, Lou E. Dangerously, Miss Congeniality
Non-Wrestlers - Mick Foley (Heel), Paul Heyman (Face)

Champions
RAW
WWE Title - John Cena
Intercontinental Title - Shelton Benjamin
Women's Title - Mickie James
SmackDown!
World Title - Vacant
United States Title - John Bradshaw Layfield
WWE Tag Team Title - The Spirit Squad
ECW
ECW Title - Rob Van Dam
Television Title - Super Crazy
ECW Tag Team Title - Danny Doring & Roadkill

Last edited by loopydate; 05-17-2006 at 01:32 PM.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:28 PM   #1146
loopydate

Oh, also, I reconfigured the PPV calendar.

January - Royal Rumble (All brands)
February - No Way Out (SmackDown!)
March - Backlash (RAW)
April - WrestleMania (All brands)
May - One Night Stand (ECW)
June - Judgment Day (SmackDown!)
July - Summerslam (All brands)
August - Unforgiven (RAW)
September - No Mercy (SmackDown!)
October - Survivor Series (All brands)
November - November To Remember (ECW)
December - Armageddon (RAW)
Old 05-17-2006, 03:26 PM   #1147
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)
I'm contemplating whether to splash out on TEW 2005, the demo was good...
Old 05-17-2006, 05:35 PM   #1148
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Looks good loopy, I need to get back into this stuff
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 03:41 PM   #1149
loopydate

Okay, I started over with the second High Voltage update, since they had all the updated ECW stuff.

So, I've decided that in the weeks leading up to Summerslam to vacate the WWE Title. And I set up a World Cup-like tournament to decide the new champion. Eight groups of four (there are exactly 32 guys on RAW) play round-robin style for six weeks. The top two in each group advance to four fatal-fourway matches in week seven. The four winners there advance to the semifinals. Both semis and the title match happen at Summerslam on week eight.

GROUP A - Charlie Haas, Eugene, "Kane" (the fake), and Triple H
GROUP B - Carlito, Mitch, Nicky, and Shelton Benjamin
GROUP C - Edge, Johnny, Kenny, and Robbie McAllister
GROUP D - Chris Masters, Lance Cade, Randy Orton, and Rory McAllister
GROUP E - Matt Striker, Rob Conway, Shawn Michaels, and Umaga
GROUP F - Kane, Rene Dupree, Snitsky, and Val Venis
GROUP G - John Cena, Johnny Parisi, Mikey, and Viscera
GROUP H - Danny Basham, Johnny Nitro, Ric Flair, and Trevor Murdoch

But before that is the Great American Bash, and I'm going to build toward:

World Title - Rey Mysterio vs. Booker T
United States Title - Lashley vs. Finlay
Tag Team Titles - London & Kendrick vs. Kid Kash & Jamie Noble
Cruiserweight Title - Gregory Helms vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Joey Mercury
#1 Contender - Batista vs. The Undertaker
Chris Benoit vs. Mark Henry
Paul Burchill vs. William Regal
Matt Hardy vs. Chuck Palumbo
Old 06-21-2006, 05:48 PM   #1150
loopydate

Change to the GAB card. I removed Joey Mercury from the match and put him against Matt Hardy. I'm moving Palumbo to RAW (he hasn't debuted yet) to replace Randy Orton...

...who is out eight months with a broken neck. I was actually giving strong consideration to having him either win the tournament or at least make the final four.

I had my first ECW show. The match quality and crowd reaction were good, but the show was a dud. I hate when that happens. I had a 90% quality RVD/Angle main event with crowd reaction in the 80s, but it only got a 77% overall.
Old 06-25-2006, 05:52 PM   #1151
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I REALLY like the Raw World Title Cup idea, loopy.

Anyways, after playing some old EWR game I had (where Sean O'Haire was my mega over World Champ...good times), I'm kinda getting back into it. Do you think you could link me to that roster update?
Old 06-25-2006, 07:10 PM   #1152
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

http://rapidshare.de/files/23253658/...ts__2.zip.html
Old 06-25-2006, 07:20 PM   #1153
loopydate

At GAB, I had Rey drop the title to King Booker. So the SD main event for Summerslam is going to be Batista vs. Booker for the title.

Also, since I had no time to build up anything for the Hardy/Mercury match, I wound up just having Khali come out and destroy both guys. Must have worked, because now Khali's a midcarder. Mistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Kennedy also got moved up into the midcard.
Old 06-25-2006, 08:26 PM   #1154
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Thanks Sid.

Gonna try and get started tomorrow or Tuesday.

I'm thinking of setting my computer clock to December (so I'll start with the Royal Rumble). From there, I'll vacate all world titles and unify all 3. All 3 brands will select 10 participants for the Rumble, the winner is the Undisputed champion (and must subsequently perform on all 3 brands) sorta like how it was when the brand split started.

Also, I'm obviously gonna have to try and get ECW and probably Smackdown a better time slot.
Old 06-27-2006, 12:38 AM   #1155
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Got started today.

Made a few development deal signings, mainly a bunch of young unknowns that I've seen at indy shows. I also signed Tony DeVito and The Blue Meanie to development deals so I will use them in ECW at some point.

All world titles are now vacated. I've decided that, instead of putting the belts on the line at the Rumble, I'm gonna let Rey and RVD fight for the Undisputed belt. The Rumble will still be for #1 Contendership.

Haven't made many changes to the current roster, except I sent most of the RAW divas down to OVW so they can develop actual in-ring skills. I also sent Fake Kane down because he sucks at the moment and I don't plan on using him. Also, unlike in real life, I'm keeping Randy Orton on SmackDown! so as to not rape their roster (even if Batista and Taker are gonna be back full time)

Some notes:

Raw - I'm running with the real-life DX vs. McMahons feud, because it helps bring in ratings and I won't have to deal with Triple H bitching about me not giving him the World Title. I've also noticed the roster is hella unbalanced, way more heels than faces. To change this, I'm gonna turn Johnny Parisi and hook him up with Torrie Wilson, a face version of the Nitro/Melina pairing, and they'll feud. Hopefully it'll get Parisi over. FIRST WEEK: 75% Overall, 6.87 Rating

ECW - It really sucks having only 6 slots to work with because its impossible to book a show without laving out some big names. I had to omit The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer from the first week. Still, CM Punk and Test made their ECW debuts. I started and ended my first ECW show with two great matches: Angle vs. Storm and Sabu vs. RVD. I'm thinking about having Chuck Palumbo debut next week as the newest member of The FBI. FIRST WEEK: 74% Overall, 3.58 Rating (definately gonna ask for a better timeslot at some point)

SmackDown! - I had The Undertaker make his return to full-time wrestling by defeating his nemesis, The Great Khali. Unfortunately, his mouthpiece Daivairi was injured and will be out 7 months. I used this as an excuse to get Khali in OVW, but they told me he wouldn't improve. Oh well. He's at least pretty well over (70). I also had Vito defeat Matt Hardy cleanly (trying to push Vito of course), but it did nothing for his overness. FIRST WEEK: 74% Overall, 5.91 Rating (dunno much about ratings but it sounds good for a Friday night)

---

Overall it feels good to play this game again. Feels weird trying to book against my will though. In past games I've turned it into a show that totally appeases smarks and smarks only. But with the lack of talent of many guys on the roster, I've gotta ignore that.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:01 AM   #1156
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

After just 3 shows, I got ECW promoted to Prime Time

Thank fuck.

Anyways, barring any injuries here's my finalized Royal Rumble card (I still have about a week's worth of shows to book):

Royal Rumble Match
RAW:
Chris Masters, Edge, John Cena, Johnny Nitro, Kane, Kenny, Ric Flair, Snitsky, Umaga
SmackDown!: Batista, Booker T, Joey Mercury, Ken Kennedy, Lashley, Matt Hardy, Randy Orton, The Undertaker, William Regal
ECW: Big Show, Gangrel, Kurt Angle, Lance Storm, Masato Tanaka, Sabu, Test, The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer
-Each brand will have one mystery entrant

Undisputed Championship: Rob Van Dam vs. Rey Mysterio

Raw Matches -
DX vs. The McMahons

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Shelton Benjamin vs. Carlito

ECW Matches -
I Quit Match: Mick Foley vs. Terry Funk

ECW Television Championship: CM Punk vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri

SmackDown! Matches -
WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Gregory Helms vs. Chavo Guerrero

Submission Match: Finlay vs. Chris Benoit

-----

I would have liked to squeeze London/Kendrick vs. The Pitbulls on there. Oh well, probably better to save it for No Way Out anyway.
Old 06-28-2006, 04:50 PM   #1157
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Fucking Tanaka decided he couldn't deal with his alcohol problem for 2 more days, so now I gotta find a replacement for the Rumble.

Anyways, here's results.

Pre-Show: To give the fans a taste of the interpromotional chaos they're gonna see later, Smackdown's Vito took on ECW's Chuck Palumbo and Raw's Charlie Haas in a triple threat match. Vito ultimately won, hitting the Code of Silence on Haas. **1/2, 69% Overall

-Match 1: CM Punk defeated Yoshihiro Tajiri to become the ECW Television Champion. After the match, Punk shook hands with Tajiri, only to cheap shot him. Awesome quality wise, but the crowd couldn't get into it. ****, 80% Overall (The ECW Television Title has gained in image)

-Match 2: Gregory Helms defeated Chavo Guerrero to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Title. Helms pulled one out of the Guerrero playbook and cheated to win. Helms hightailed it after. ***1/2, 79% Overall (The WWE Cruiserweight Title has gained in image)

-Match 3: DX defeated The McMahons in a wild contest that saw Stephanie McMahon come in and blast her father with a chair, turning her face. (Yeah, I went with what I think will happen in real life). This match had an awesome crowd and managed a surprising 73% Quality. ***, 88% Overall (Stephanie's new gimmick and turn got her more over)

-Match 4: Carlito defeated Shelton Benjamin to become the new WWE Intercontinental Champion when Momma Benjamin made her "long awaited" return, and got knocked off the apron again due to a Shelton miscue. ***1/2, 83% Overall (The WWE Intercontinental Title has gained in image)

-Match 5: Chris Benoit defeated Finlay in a submission match via Crippler Crossface. The match was shockingly bad considering the similarity in Benoit/Finlay's styles. The crowd also couldn't get into it. **3/4, 70% Overall

-Match 6: Mick Foley defeated Terry Funk in an I Quit Match following a sick bump by Terry. Not particularly good, but still better than the previous match. **3/4, 79% Overall

-Match 7: It is now time for the 2007 Royal. Rumble. MATCH!!! As strange fate would have it, Kane and The Undertaker were the first two entries. Anyways, mystery entrants: Muhammad Hassan made his shocking return, this time coming to ECW. Joel Gertner ended up being the man who replaced Tanaka, announcing that he was now Tanaka's manager (hey, he was a comedy entry). JBL was revealed as the SD mystery entry when he got up from the announce table and entered. Finally, Chris Jericho was Raw's mystery entry. Tommy Dreamer was the lucky man who got #30, but he didn't last very long before being eliminated by Ric Flair. In the end, it was ECW's Kurt Angle (Entry #22) who won it all, last eliminating Jericho. **3/4, 74% Overall...no big deal, these never seem to get good ratings

-Match 8: In the evening's final contest, Rob Van Dam defeated Rey Mysterio to become the Undisputed Champion. While RVD's contract still lies with ECW, he now has the right to compete on all shows until he loses the belt. ***1/4, 82% Overall

OVERALL SHOW RATING: 80%

The show drew a 1.68 buy rate
The attendance was 18152 people.
We made $4200000 from pay-per-view revenue.
We made $1089120 from ticket sales.

My Public Image also went up 3% after this show.
Old 06-28-2006, 06:01 PM   #1158
loopydate

Good show, Vito. I don't know what it is, but I can never get a good score from Finlay matches. Glad to see I'm not the only one.

I'd do another couple of shows, but I'm at my parents' house for a couple of days while my car is in the shop, so I don't have access to my computer. I have one more set of matches for the group-play segment of the WWE Title touranment, then I'll post the final group standings and the tournament brackets.
Old 06-29-2006, 12:54 AM   #1159
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Nice loopy, I'm looking forward to seeing how that "World Cup" went.

-----
Some end of month notes for January:

-Out of my MASSIVE OVW roster, only 1 guy wants out. That guy is Jack Bull. He has abyssmal charisma and only 33 overness. Still, he does have decent brawl numbers and OK technical. I'll give him a tryout match on the next ECW show against Justin Credible or something. If that bombs, Bull might go bye bye. He's 35 years old anyway.

-CW Anderson has announced that he will retire in one month. Crap

-Jim Duggan has decided to become a non-wrestler. Pfft, like I'll ever use him anyway.

-Chavo Sr., Jimmy Hart, Yoshiaki Fujiwara, and Zorka will all retire in one month.

-Gregory Helms and Snitsky are two of many down to the final 3 months of their deals. I'll get to them later, there's still 2-month people left to re-sign.

-We made $2400000 off merchandise this month.

-The following birthdays occured this month: Shane McMahon (37), Jazz (30), Hardcore Holly (44), CW Anderson (36), Jim Duggan (53), Batista (38), Kevin Fertig (30), Danny Giamundo (30), Ron Zombie (27), Snitsky (37), Chris Masters (24), Krissy Vaine (26), Nikita (29), Seth Skyfire (27), Michelle McCool (27), Mitch (26), Finlay (49) Christ, I have way too many workers

Might release Finlay...he just got THAT much older and his ratings have further plummeted. Even Holly has better brawl/speed/overness than Finlay. Problem is it'll piss off Booker and Lance.
Old 06-29-2006, 02:20 PM   #1160
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

BREAKING NEWS: WWE signs two

-According to many sources, WWE has come to terms on contracts with two independent workers. While WWE has refused to name names, it has been whispered that a certain company is going to be very unhappy about this.

I've also decided to make the last day of the month the official cut down day. Mark Henry will certainly be a victim in February. I just wish I would have thought about the new signings one day earlier, then I wouldn't have to have an extra $98,000 against my payroll in February.