TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2021, 11:01 PM   #11
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Might as well post the whole WrestleMania 56 card now that the roster gave a picture as to what's what. I've kind of-sort of began planning for Backlash as I usually take a breather after WrestleMania to map out where I want the rest of the year to go, plus it's not like it's a priority. I'll get around to it eventually.

WrestleMania 56 results:

Michael Hotbody, Zed Jones, and the Agents of Change def. Mean & Greene and The Wyldhearts

WWE Cruiserweight Champion Jordan Demiras def. Miles Shawcross and Lyle Morris in a triple threat match to retain

Mathias and The Can-Am Connection def. Azazel, Chet Morris, and Orlando Kincaid

Brandon Reigns won Money in the Bank

WWE Unified Tag Team champions The Future Foundation def. The Dillingers to retain

WWE Women's Champion Sonya Braddock def. Naomi Bailley to retain

Team Lisa Benton (Ryan Pattillo, Gavin Jones, Michael Haywood, and Faith Connors) def. Team Vanessa (Chris Collins, Randy Ellis, Justin Mitchell, and Jenna Kyle)

Kyle Jacobs def. Salvatore Scabbia to become the new Intercontinental Champion

WWE Unified World Champion Noah Carmichael def. Quentin McDaniels to retain
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote