TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2019, 01:04 AM   #1
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
GAME IDEA: Fire Pro Tournament

Gonna break kayfabe and post like a normie, but anyway, just gauging interest in this.

For those unaware, Fire Pro Wrestling is a 2d sprite based wrestling game with extremely in depth, customizable A.I., which makes CPU vs CPU or simmed matches a lot of fun to watch. Even moreso than WWE games despite their superior production.

Idea is that everyone who signs up will randomly be assigned a wrestler for a single elimination tournament. My game has hundreds of wrestlers accross multiple eras, so you could end up with Bruno Sammartino, or one half of the Dynamic Dudes. But you won't know until your match.

I'd be posting one match a day. I did a similar tournament in casual, but I think a lot of people didn't watch them because I posted entire rounds at once. Which is a lot of virtual wrestling to watch whether you're a fan of fire pro or not. So I think this format would be a lot better.

Also, don't forget to eat me the fuck out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Gecko View Post

He's like aw shit!
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote