TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does Tomb Raider (2013) rate with you?
5 - My ultimate Lara Croft fantasy 1 9.09%
4 - Lara is so sexy 4 36.36%
3 - Gets lost here and there 3 27.27%
2 - Way off the mark 0 0%
1 - Entomb it forever 0 0%
Haven't played it 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2023, 08:00 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 143

Greetings, y'all! What say we kick off August with a bang? OK, so the forums haven't been firing on all cylinders as of late, but I'm not about to let that little hiccup ruin things for us here on Rate the Game, and I hope you won't let it deter you either. It's about commitment! Dedication! And awesome games! Like last week's Dishonored! I haven't finished it, but I managed to slip in enough time with it and get my rating in. How'd the rest of you feel about it and how will it all dictate where it ends up on our leaderboard? Let's have a look!

It's another week of solid 4s across the board as Dishonored lands itself in the top 50 with all the other solid 4s we've scored throughout this journey. It finds itself as the new gatekeeper of the barrier between the 3s at number 49.

An impressive showing, but still not elite. Nevertheless, we must trudge ahead and wander through the murkiness and see what shining goodness we can uncover. We go to the bowl for our next game!

This week, we return to a series that hasn't been explored by us since the original launch of Rate the Game so many years ago. I put emphasis on "explore" as this time around the adventurous Lara Croft gets the spotlight. It's the radical reboot of the long-running franchise, Tomb Raider (2013)! Crystal Dynamics and Eidos made some bold alterations to the series and to its star protagonist, but ultimately was it for the better? Did this new take on Lara hit the mark or did you find it a waste? The original Tomb Raider has been sitting on the very low end of our leaderboard for a long time so it'll be interesting to see how this compares. Let's dive into this sucker and hash it out with you think of it. Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote