TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does Mortal Kombat (2011) rate with you?
5 - The true ultimate 0 0%
4 - Hot and toasty 2 25.00%
3 - Could use some more bite 4 50.00%
2 - Brutal 0 0%
1 - FINISH IT! 0 0%
Haven't played it. 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2023, 08:01 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 137

Yay, I get an early jump on this fucker. What is up, everyone? Hopefully you're all staying cool in spite of the heat. You know what's really cool? Rate the Game! Here it is in its 137th week and it's ready to deliver some more goodness. Here's something else that's cool. Our glorious leaderboard! It's here to show us just how cool last week's Ōkami is. How much bite did Amaterasu's first outing have?

Not bad at all. Landing at number 23, Ōkami manages to escape the fate of so many games we've had in recent weeks and break into that above 4.0 rating. It's still not an elite title, but it makes a strong statement nonetheless.

Can any other game make a similarly strong statement, if not stronger? What's the bowl got for us this week?

Here we go. This week we're going back to the past by examining a game that...takes us back to the past. It's one of the more well known reboots in gaming, NetherRealm Studios' 2011 relaunch of the Mortal Kombat franchise...Mortal Kombat. You can call it Mortal Kombat 9 or whatever, but for the purposes of this shindig, I will be referring to it as Mortal Kombat (2011). The original 3 games are already up on the list, but does this one game that tackles the entirety of those 3 games have enough to supersede them all? How does this entry fare with you all? Let's do the rating thing and we'll see how things go. Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote