TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time rate with you?
5 - I want to have it's children! 9 81.82%
4 - Pretty close to legendary. 0 0%
3 - Fine and dandy. 1 9.09%
2 - Oof. 0 0%
1 - Legendarily awful 0 0%
0 - Haven't played it. 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2021, 09:47 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 51 - ***THE LEGACY CONTINUES***

Because YOU DEMANDED IT! Well, 'demanded' might be too strong of a word but you definitely helped with the push to have this continue past 50 games. I wanted the pool to be bigger this time around and since there was quite a gap of time between the year I started this and right now, I've got a bigger selection to choose from and fret over. As much as I resisted it there are more sequels included. It's so big that we've moved to a different container that's worthy of handling it all. Behold, the BOWL OF EXTREME DISMEMBERMENT!!!

So, yeah, we're pumped and ready to go. Well, actually, not quite. We've got to tackle last week's Gears of War and place it in it's proper place on the leaderboard. Let's do the math and get it's average score and see the full original 50....

Well, it struggles but it's got an above average of 3.27. It'll have to contend with spot 36 for the time being because there are 75 new contenders that are going to be placed on their proper place depending on how the good people of TPWW rate them. Speaking of which, join me on this brave new endeavor as we kick start this sucker all over again with the first game out of the pile. Let's do this!

via GIPHY

This really is much easier with a bowl....

via GIPHY

...and there we have it! Your first game to rate in this new era is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 64. I feel bad leaving this one out of the original list but it's here now, waiting for you to judge it. So what do you say? How does this game rate with you? Is it a classic? Does it hold up? Take the poll and here's to the future!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote