TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Old 06-01-2008, 07:32 PM   #1601
KingofOldSchool
...IN HD!!!!

KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Sid View Post
Fucking hell that sounds amazing

Anyone put up an update for it yet? (he's released the editor to a couple of the update/scenario makers)
No, only the demo was released and that was today. I don't think the full version will be available for another couple of weeks.

Not to mention the ungodly amount of time it will take for people to do those real World updates.

Assuming they can start working on it right now it will probably be a good 3 weeks or so before they can get it done. Especially getting all of the wrestlers move sets down.
KingofOldSchool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 04:31 AM   #1602
Impact!
R.I.P Tanner

Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Fuck, that sounds ridiciously awesome *drool*
Impact! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:11 AM   #1603
KingofOldSchool
...IN HD!!!!

KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Okay so it appears after reading Ryland's Developmental Journal that the move sets are actually meant for finishers. That would explain that after seeing that the match recaps are basically the same.

So what that means if a guy like Jericho has a bunch of moves he's used over the years that were finishers (Walls, Lionsault, Codebreaker, Breakdown, etc) you can put them in his moveset. And any of those could be used to end the match, however it is smart to determine what finisher to use in each match.

For example, if it's an I Quit/Submission match, you will be more likely to see the Walls of Jericho finish the match. If it's a classic cage match you'll be more likely to see Jericho use the Breakdown or the Codebreaker to finish it.

Oh and you can also set character/promotion specific finisher sets. For example, WWE Punk's finishers are the GTS and the Vice, whereas Indy Punk's finishers are the Plunge and the Vice. And Dustin Rhodes finisher is the Bulldog, but Goldust's finisher is the Curtain Call.

And another thing I read...

WELLNESS POLICY IS IN THE GAME! You can opt for including drug testing in your promotion, how much you test, who you test, punishments, etc.

Seriously, just go here and read all of the pages and then download the demo.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...ad.php?t=29560
Old 06-02-2008, 02:55 PM   #1604
KingofOldSchool
...IN HD!!!!

Oh and did I mention that their is a sexual preference option?

So if you want Mickie James and Melina to be lesbians in your game...YOU CAN!

If you want the Ultimate Warrior and the Iron Sheik to be homosexual lovers...YOU CAN!
Old 06-02-2008, 04:22 PM   #1605
Rob
Part time poster

Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impact! View Post
Man I love the MMA game. I booked Jardine V Silva a week before it happened and Silva KO'd him in 54 seconds. I was like man that's not gonna happen (then fucking BAM)
Colin Robinson KO'd Brock Lesnar in 13 seconds in my game in Brock's first fight.

TEW is not enjoyable for me anymore. FAR too much detail in the game and takes far too long to book shows. I like the MMA game far better. Especially when you can't pick the winners of fights. Too many decisions so far in my game though.
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:59 PM   #1606
Impact!
R.I.P Tanner

Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Yeah I know what you mean. My PPVs seem to be either 70% Decisions, or 70% KO's. Though this new TEW sounds freaking awesome, so i'll give it a shot.
Old 06-03-2008, 04:30 PM   #1607
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)
I've got to the point in my UFC game where nearly everyone is starting to retire and there aren't enough new talents coming through (I basically refuse to bring in anyone who is regarded as dull) Anderson Silva retired leaving a gaping hole in my middleweight division and I've hardly got any light-heavyweights or welterweights.

Also for some reason the only people who ever want to move divisions are my champions, GSP and Guillard both want to go to the Middleweight division, but I won't let them til they lost their titles, but they won't because there are no top contenders.

That new TEW game sounds incredible though, will have to check it out once an update is available. I was sure I'd heard he'd released the editor, but that may have been for the old one
Cactus Sid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 05:13 AM   #1608
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
They released the editor before the demo. I don't have the demo but can't you convert from the last TEW to the new one as well. If you are looking for possible mods then head to Grey dogs TEW 2008 mods forums, if they are going to be anywhere they will be there...they are moving server right now though.
The Mackem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 05:16 AM   #1609
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofOldSchool View Post
Booking screen is a lot nicer and are easier to search for stuff. They added new match types and booking notes including Turns, Ref screwjobs, and botch interference.

They added a few more match types and angle as well.

Although I'm disappointed with the lack of text play-by-play, they just used the same format as previous versions.

Overall, from the demo I think it is a very solid game. I would recommend downloading the trial and see for yourself. I'm not sure of the price but I'd assume that it would be $35-$40 like years past.
A lot of people say that about play by play but honestly it wasn't brilliant in EWR and wasn't exactly important to the overall running of the game.

If I get the chance I might pick it up but I'm in an Extreme Warfare Revenge phase right now.
Old 06-07-2008, 07:43 PM   #1610
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah definitely checking out the demo in a few weeks once a real-world patch comes out.

I'm one week away from Backlash....not that I'll ever get there. And the re-draft is the next night. I have so many ideas for what to do with the three new promotions, getting there is just a pain in the ass.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 10:50 PM   #1611
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Here's my Backlash card...it's really gimmicky, but I figure what the hell, its the last night before the brands are re-drafted.

Double Jeopardy Match - WWE Champion Booker T vs. World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk vs. ECW Champion CM Punk
Booker T represents Vince, Chris Jericho represents Bischoff, CM Punk represents Heyman. The loser of the first fall gets the 4th pick in the draft, the loser of the second fall gets the 3rd pick, while the winner gets the first 2 picks in the draft. A lot is on the line.

60-Man, 3-Ring World War 3 Battle Royal. The winner is undraftable and gets to select on his own which show to go to
Ace Steel, Al Snow, Balls Mahoney, Batista, Bobby Lashley, Brian Kendrick, Carlito, Cassidy James, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters, Cody Rhodes, Colt Cabana, D’Lo Brown, Dave Taylor, Deuce, Domino, Edge, Elijah Burke, Finlay, Funaki, Hardcore Holly, Jeff Hardy, Jimmy Wang Yang, John Cena, John Morrison, Johnny Jeter, Kane, Kenny Dykstra, Kevin Thorn, Lance Cade, Marcus Cor Von, Matt Hardy, Matt Striker, Mike Mizanin, Mr. Kennedy, MVP, Nunzio, Paul London, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Sandman, Santino Marella, Shannon Moore, Shawn Michaels, Sir Charles Palumbo, Shelton Benjamin, Snitsky, Steve Blackman, Steve Corino, Stevie McMahon, Super Crazy, Tommy Dreamer, Trevor Murdoch, Triple H, Umaga, Undertaker, Val Venis, and William Regal

WWE Intercontinental Title Ladder Match
Jeff Hardy (C) vs. Shawn Michaels

WWE Tag Team Title Match
Matt Hardy and Finlay (C) vs. Marcus Cor Von and Elijah Burke

WWE Women's Championship
Mickie James (C) vs. A Mystery Opponent

Match with the Money in the Bank Briefcase on the Line
MVP (C) vs. Triple H

----

My entire active male roster is involved in this show....find it ironic that I happen to have exactly 63 active guys now, so the only 3 not in the battle royal are in the main event.

I'll get to this show either tonight or tomorrow....then I'll post the Draft edition of Raw as I see it.

Last edited by Evil Vito; 06-08-2008 at 10:53 PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:24 AM   #1612
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Here are the Backlash results, at long last:

Elijah Burke and Marcus Cor Von used cheap tactics to dethrone Matt Hardy and Finlay for the WWE Tag Team Titles, giving each man their first taste of WWE gold. ***, 81% Overall

Shawn Michaels and Jeff Hardy fought in a brutal ladder match for the Intercontinental Championship. Hardy nearly had the belt retained despite HBK trying his best to use all sorts of other weapons to stop him. However, Michaels managed to muster enough energy to knock over the ladder, sending Hardy crashing through the tables below and giving Michaels his first Intercontinental Title since 1995. Certainly, neither man will be 100% for the battle royal later on, Hardy may not be able to even stand. ***3/4, 92% Overall

MVP nudged out Triple H to hang onto his Money in the Bank briefcase...the egotistical superstar now will have even more to brag about. It's a night for the heels so far. ***1/4, 88% Overall

Mickie James' mystery opponent wound up being Molly Holly, who looked more vicious than ever. Molly seemingly had the title won after a cheap shot with brass knuckles behind the ref's back (not very ladylike!), but another referee reversed the decision. Mickie retains the belt. *3/4, 73% Overall

The World War 3 Battle Royal was thrilling, plenty of action and surprising moments from the beginning right until the end. From Jeff Hardy stumbling and limping his way into the match just long enough to eliminate Shawn Michaels and himself right up until fate made MVP and Triple H the final two men left, the match had it all. The two superstars defied the odds and wound up being the last two out of the 60 that started. Triple H got the best of the exchange, granting him the right to choose his brand. He then announced he would be staying in WWE, and wrestling on Raw every Monday night. 2.625 stars, 77.5% Overall

Backstage, WWE chairman Vince McMahon flipped out. He had been trying to rid himself of Triple H for ages, and he would have had no intention on drafting him...but he's stuck with him anyway. 89% Overall

In the first fall of the Double Jeopardy match, all three champions went all out. Eventually Chris Jericho locked on the Walls of Jericho to Booker T, but Booker, with the heart of a champion, didn't tap. Jericho was forced to relinquish the hold when Punk leaped and kneed him in the back of the head. Punk then rolled over Book and locked in the Anaconda Vice, forcing him to tap. This means that Vince McMahon and WWE would be getting the #4 overall pick. ***1/4, 89% Overall

With just Jericho and Punk left, both men put on a great contest despite being physically exhausted. Lots of near finishes commenced and each man faught out of his opponent's submission holds. Jericho muscled out of the GTS before planting Punk with the Codebreaker and then hitting the Lionsault for the win. Paul Heyman and ECW would get the #3 pick, while Eric Bischoff and WCW would be granted the #2 AND #1 overall picks in the draft. ****1/4, 90% Overall

85% Overall Rating for Backlash
1.84 Buy Rate

-------

The draft edition of Raw will be up eventually, possibly tomorrow...and then after that I'll post the full rosters for each show once I finally work them out.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:54 AM   #1613
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

Good stuff
Old 06-09-2008, 05:18 PM   #1614
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

2008 WWE DRAFT (this reads like a book, sorry) But I had fun writing/visualizing this.

Tonight was a historic edition of Raw, as the lives of every single superstar was up for grabs. There were to be 31 picks (since Bischoff got an extra pick), champions that were drafted would take the belt to their show…the tag team champions could be drafted as a unit, and other tag teams could not be drafted as a unit until the Draft Lottery, which would be later in the week. So many of WWE’s tag teams were in the back, hoping they can last until the Lottery so they could remain a unit.

Eric Bischoff wasted no time in getting proceedings started, selecting both World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho (Pick #1) and WWE Champion Booker T (Pick #2)…Bisch vowed to make a decision about what to do with the two titles once the draft rosters took effect the next week. Paul Heyman then made the logical pick, taking ECW Champion CM Punk (Pick #3).

This outraged Vince, as not only was he forced to carry enemy Triple H on his roster, but he had no World champion. However, he made a big selection, taking WWE legend and new Intercontinental Champion Shawn Michaels (Pick #4). Bischoff then took United State champion Ace Steel (Pick #5), while Heyman decided to shake things up by giving the Cruiserweight Title a new home, drafting champion Carlito (Pick #6). The golden trend continued, with McMahon selecting WWE Tag Team Champions Marcus Cor Von and Elijah Burke (Pick #7) and so Bischoff took the World Tag Team champions, and former WCW alumni, William Regal and Dave Taylor (Pick #8).

Paul Heyman finally decided to buck the champion’s trend, selecting “The Rated R Superstar” Edge (Pick #9). Vince McMahon took a bit of a risk, selecting HBK’s rival, the injured Jeff Hardy (Pick #10). Bischoff then taunted Vince for passing up on one of the men that he brought in, so he goes and drafts John Cena (Pick #11). Heyman takes Randy Orton (Pick #12), Vince takes Mr. Kennedy (Pick #13), claiming “he was the only one loyal to me, anyway”. Bischoff then made a tactful decision, drafting Rey Mysterio (Pick #14), citing him as both a WCW alumni and a guy who will now NOT be in Paul Heyman’s planned Cruiserweight division. The picks are just flying by.

Backstage, we see many undrafted members of the roster looking nervous at how casually the GMs seem to be throwing names around so quickly. The only man who didn’t seem nervous was MVP, who boasted that, because of his MITB, he could jump to any show he wanted…and that no GM would dare use a pick on him because he could easily leave.

Later on in the show, “The Samoan Bulldozer” Umaga picks up an easy squash victory over poor D’Lo Brown. This impresses Heyman enough to make Umaga his next choice (Pick #15). Elsewhere, the perverted Vince walks in on the divas dressing room, and drafts WWE Women’s Champion Mickie James upon realizing she is the only champion still on the board (Pick #16). Eric Bischoff laughs at this, bringing up that Vince passed up on one of the biggest legends his company had ever seen…so he will take him instead. The Undertaker is Eric Bischoff’s next selection (Pick #17). Doing this gives Heyman the idea to take Undertaker’s brother, Kane (Pick #18).

Matt Hardy and Finlay exercised their re-match clause against Marcus Cor Von and Elijah Burke, but came up on the short end of the stick. But pretty soon, the stick disappeared entirely and McMahon selected Matt Hardy (Pick #19) while Bischoff selected another WCW alumni, Finlay (Pick #20)…this ended the reign of what originally was a makeshift team.

More picks came flying in as Paul Heyman drafted one of the more athletic men in the company, Shelton Benjamin (Pick #21). Vince takes one of his self-made guys, Batista (Pick #22). Bischoff goes for potential, selecting Colt Cabana (Pick #23). Heyman then decided to spend a pick on one of the men that made ECW so great to begin with, ECW Original Tommy Dreamer (Pick #24). Vince McMahon grudgingly selected a man he’d had problems with in the past, Bobby Lashley (Pick #25). Eric Bischoff opted to go with another up-and-coming powerhouse, the vampire Kevin Thorn (Pick #26). Heyman stuck with his same formula as the previous pick, grabbing ECW Original The Sandman (Pick #27).

Theodore Long approached Vince backstage, and inquired on the GM situation of Raw now that former GM William Regal got drafted by Bischoff. Vince was furious, saying nobody was going to tell him what to do…but then he decided to poke fun at Teddy and draft him, saying he can force Long to do whatever he says (Pick #28).

Time for the final picks…Eric Bischoff wrapped up his draft by taking another young guy, Johnny Jeter (Pick #29). Paul Heyman then announced his decision for his final pick, a man who generally goes by 3 letters…..nope, not MVP, but RVD – ROB VAN DAM (Pick #30)! He’d just signed him to a contract minutes ago and wanted to draft him rather than subjecting him to the lottery. A downtrodden Vince announced that he was still pondering his last selection, and he still had time in the show…he’d announce the pick after the main event.

So the main event was on…like last night, all three champions fought for their all. After an exhausting 15-20 minute exchange, Booker T got the nod this time, winning after a Scissors Kick to Jericho. Jericho and Punk allowed Booker to play off to the crowd.

Vince then came out as Booker was still in the ring to announce his final selection…until Booker was blindsided by a briefcase shot to the back of the head by MVP. MVP announced he was cashing in the MITB effective immediately. MVP administered a beatdown to the already-winded Booker. Playmaker, 3 count, new champion.

Vince then made the official announcement – your winner, NEW WWE Champion, and the final draft selection – Montel Vontavious Porter – MVP!!! It was a setup all along! BAH GAWD!

---

I'll likely post full roster lists once I get around to figuring out where I want everyone else.
Old 06-09-2008, 05:33 PM   #1615
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
$34.95

I wish they had a discount for 2007 purchasers though
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 01:45 AM   #1616
D Mac

D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
Surely there is a torrent for it.
D Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 07:12 AM   #1617
D Mac

D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
I said fuck it and bought TEW 2008. Playing with a 2013 future mod right now.

Kennedy is the Main Event Face and Cena is a Color Commentator.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:16 AM   #1618
KingofOldSchool
...IN HD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Mac View Post
Surely there is a torrent for it.
No, their shit is pretty much impossible to crack.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:26 PM   #1619
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)
I will be buying it as soon as a decent mod comes out, can't be arsed with the CornellVerse or a future/past mod.
Cactus Sid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 12:57 AM   #1620
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I decided to start a new game with the rosters from my "Reboot!" thread in the Wrestling Forum. For those who didn't read it, I completely re-did the rosters to try and distribute talent a little more evenly. Check that thread to see where I put everybody. I started the game on June 1st and am just about to do GAB, and here's where things stand.

Champions
World - Triple H
WWE - Edge (beat HBK at Night of Champions for the vacant belt)
ECW - Undertaker (beat Orton for the vacated belt when Kane was suspended for drugs)
United States - John Morrison (beat Matt Hardy with help from MVP)
Intercontinental - Batista (beat Jericho at NoC)
Tag Team - Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly (unified the belts by beating Morrison/Miz)
Hardcore - Tommy Dreamer (beat Super Crazy @ NoC to be new champion)
Cruiserweight - Chavo Guerrero (beat Mysterio @ NoC to be new champion)
Women's - Melina (beat Mickie @ NoC)

FEUDS
Triple H vs. JBL
Shawn Michaels vs. Edge
The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton
Chris Jericho vs. Batista
Matt Hardy vs. MVP
John Cena vs. John Morrison
Finlay vs. William Regal
Mr. Kennedy vs. Big Show

GREAT AMERICAN BASH CARD
World Title - Triple H vs. John Cena vs. JBL
WWE Title - Shawn Michaels vs. Edge
ECW Title - The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton
Intercontinental Title - Chris Jericho vs. Batista
Hardcore Title - Tommy Dreamer vs. Raven
Women's Title - Mickie James vs. Beth Phoenix vs. Melina
The Hardy Boyz vs. MVP & John Morrison
Finlay vs. William Regal
Mr. Kennedy vs. Big Show

I signed Paul Heyman and Raven for ECW, and I'm thinking about going after RVD (and possibly Fonzie and Sabu, too) to further flesh out the main event on that roster. Thinking about signing Bryan Danielson to join HBK's stable (along with Cade and Londrick) as well.

Each brand has a definite identity now. Each of them obviously centers around the top title, but RAW has all the tag teams, SmackDown has the divas, and ECW has the cruisers. That way, each division is getting a chance to shine, and people who would be lost in the shuffle elsewhere are getting pushes. Plus, Kane's suspension is giving some of the ECW Originals a chance to show their stuff in the upper card. Especially guys like Dreamer and Super Crazy.

I'll post the GAB results when I get a chance.

And, yeah, I know I'm once again abandoning a game, but I was getting bored with my TNA/ECW game. Thought I'd take a shot at the big dogs (with my own personal tweaking).
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 01:08 AM   #1621
Mister Sinister
Less Talk, More Rokk!

Mister Sinister has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Mister Sinister has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Mister Sinister has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Mister Sinister has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Mister Sinister has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Mister Sinister has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Mister Sinister has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Dammit, this sucks, I just bought TEW 2007 like 2 months ago.
Mister Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 02:03 AM   #1622
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

Hardlines
Old 06-11-2008, 04:25 PM   #1623
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Here is what will be my rosters immediately following the lottery...as you can see, I need to turn some people because in some areas there is imbalance (especially in the Women's division where there is only one active face...I'll probably turn Melina ala real life or something).

I've made a couple cuts, releasing a few OVW/FCW'ers who are done improving but suck, and I've also wished Chris Masters and Snitsky the best in their future endeavors.

WWE Roster
Al Snow: Face
Batista: Heel
Beth Phoenix: Heel
Bobby Lashley: Face
D’Lo Brown: Face
Elijah Burke: Heel
Jeff Hardy: Face
John Bradshaw Layfield: Heel (Announcer)
Marcus Cor Von: Heel
Matt Hardy: Face
Melina: Heel
Michael Cole: Announcer
Mickie James: Face
Molly Holly: Heel
Mr. Kennedy: Tweener
MVP: Heel
Robbie McAllister: Face
Rory McAllister: Face
Santino Marella: Heel
Shawn Michaels: Heel
Steve Blackman: Face
Steve Corino: Heel
Stevie McMahon: Heel
Stone Cold Steve Austin: Face (Enforcer)
Theodore Long: Face (Manager)
Triple H: Face
Victoria: Heel
Vince McMahon: Heel (GM)

WCW Roster
Ace Steel: Face
Booker T: Face
Brian Kendrick: Face
Cassidy James: Face
Chavo Guerrero: Heel
Chris Jericho: Face
Colt Cabana: Heel
Dave Taylor: Heel
Eric Bischoff: Heel (GM)
Finlay: Face
Gregory Helms: Heel
Jim Ross: Announcer
Jimmy Wang Yang: Face
John Cena: Heel
John Morrison: Heel
Johnny Jeter: Face
Kasey James: Face
Kenny Dykstra: Heel
Kevin Thorn: Tweener
Mike Mizanin: Heel
Nunzio: Face
Paul London: Face
Rey Mysterio: Face
Ric Flair: Face (Enforcer)
Shane McMahon: Heel (Announcer)
Shannon Moore: Heel
Super Crazy: Face
The Undertaker: Face
William Regal: Heel

ECW Roster
Balls Mahoney: Face
Carlito: Heel
CM Punk: Face
Cody Rhodes: Face
Deuce: Heel
Domino: Heel
Edge: Heel
Funaki: Face
Hardcore Holly: Face
Joey Styles: Announcer
Kane: Face
Lance Cade: Heel
Matt Striker: Heel
Mick Foley: Face (Enforcer)
Paul Heyman: Heel (GM)
Randy Orton: Heel
Rob Van Dam: Face
Shelton Benjamin: Heel
Sir Charles Palumbo: Heel
Tazz: Announcer
The Sandman: Face
Tommy Dreamer: Face
Trevor Murdoch: Heel
Umaga: Tweener
Val Venis: Heel

-----

I still have an ECW and a Smackdown (soon to be renamed after this week) to book before I begin sticking to these rosters...during one of those shows I plan on having Rey wrestle away the CW title from Carlito, keeping the belt in WCW.

Over on ECW, I'm pretty sure I'll go the real life route and make a 2nd generation stable, turning Cody and calling up guys like Afa Jr and Harry Smith (who are ready but I haven't had room)...I'll probably use Matt Striker as their mouthpiece just because most of them lack charisma.

On WWE, I'll have MVP as the power-hungry champ with Vince in his corner as Triple H continues to try and get the elusive gold.

This list is strictly the current active roster, expect there to be a TON of call-ups, I have plenty of ready guys but I've had nowhere to stick them. Each show will have a big full roster as I try to give the illusion of three totally separate promotions, NO interaction except for the KOTR tourney finals (if I have one), the Rumble match, or the next year's draft.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:49 PM   #1624
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

I have yet to begin booking with the new rosters...but I only have 2 weeks until the next PPV...it will be an ECW PPV, One Night Stand. I plan on debuting a ton of new guys to the ECW roster in the coming weeks, but for the first two weeks I'll prolly stick to the basics. I'll be re-introducing the ECW Tag Team Titles and the ECW Television Title, due to a lack of better ideas, they will be put into One Night tournaments.

The card will be something easy like:

ECW Title: CM Punk (C) vs. Carlito
ECW Television Title Tournament: Edge vs. Kane, Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Dam, Finals
ECW Tag Team Title Tournament: Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly vs. Deuce 'n Domino, Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch vs. Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman, Finals

That's 7 matches...and I'll prolly let Shelton Benjamin squash Funaki or someone in the dark match. I have big plans for guys like him and Umaga, but 2 weeks isn't enough time.

In time, I'll probably also bring in the Hardcore Title....that would make all 3 shows equal with a World Title, a secondary title, a tag title, and a specialty title
Old 06-13-2008, 12:11 AM   #1625
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

ECW One Night Stand results:

Dark Match: Shelton Benjamin kicks us off by picking up a pinfall win over ECW's Number One Announcer, Funaki after a T-Bone Suplex. ***1/2, 80% Overall

In the first match of the one night tournament to crown new ECW Tag Team Champions, Deuce 'n Domino defeated Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes following a Holly fuckup, leading to Cody being cracked in the mouth. Holly and Rhodes bickered with one another afterwards. ***, 78% Overall

In the other first round bout, Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman picked up a hard fought victory over Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch following a Dreamer DDT on Cade. They drank some beer after, but they should probably sober up because the finals would be later on. ***1/4, 81% Overall

In our other tournament, this one to crown a new ECW Television champion, we saw Kane squaring off against old nemesis Edge. The crafty Edge proved to be victorious, planting Kane with a Spear and using the ropes for leverage when pinning him. Edge advances. ***1/4, 87% Overall

In another bout of old rivals, Rob Van Dam went up against Randy Orton (ironically, this show would mark the 1 year anniversary since Orton "retired" RVD at ONS 2007). Orton tried to cheat but to no avail, as the Whole Fucking Show advanced to the finals after a Five Star Frog Splash. ***1/2, 87% Overall

Backstage, we see a verbal confrontation between Carlito and CM Punk. Officials and jobbers manage to keep them separated. 84% Overall

Before our ECW Tag Team Title final could get underway, we had some verbal sparring in the ring between DnD and the Originals...leading to the match being made an Extreme Rules match. it was a violent, bloody brawl...but in the end the men from the Other Side of the Tracks pulled it off, cracking Tommy in the mouth (complete with Domino holding a trashcan lid in front of Tommy's face as an extra sting) and picking up the belts in a bit of a surprise. Who knew that two guys out of the '50s could be this hardcore? ***1/4, 81% Overall

Rob Van Dam once held the ECW Television Title for 23 straight months...well, he'll get that chance again as the Original managed to oust the Rated R Superstar in an incredibly close match. However, after the match, Randy Orton spoiled RVD's celebrating by running in and planting him with an RKO. Both Edge and Orton beat RVD's shit in afterwards...that's not a good start to your reign. **3/4, 86% Overall

Nothing more can be said about our main event except that it was a superb wrestling match. Both men went all out, and the fans loved it. Punk retained his title after the GTS, continuing his impressive 8 month reign with the belt (side note: he's the only champ who has held onto his title the entire time I've played the game). The fans go home happy. ****, 88% Overall

84% Overall Rating
1.77 Buy Rate

TNA Sacrifice went head to head with me and I won (they drew a 1.55).

------

Very happy with this show. All of the matches got solid overall ratings and Edge/RVD was the only match on the card to not get at LEAST an 80% in quality.
Old 06-14-2008, 05:57 AM   #1626
D Mac

Playing with the default Cornellverse in TEW 08. Until a real world mod comes out.
Old 07-02-2008, 08:53 AM   #1627
Impact!
R.I.P Tanner

YESSSSS! Made Wanderlei Silva Vs Antonio Noguira (Moved Wonderlei up a division) for the Heavyweight Championship. Wanderlei KO'd Noguira in 1.34 of round 1, meaning I can have Wanderlei V Fedor at an event sometime soon.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:13 AM   #1628
Impact!
R.I.P Tanner

Also I don't know if nyone else uses him in their game but Shane Carwin has been unstoppable in mine
Old 08-19-2008, 03:49 PM   #1629
loopydate

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Okay, so I haven't posted in a while, but I just did No Mercy '08, gearing up for Survivor Series. There are a ton of gimmick matches, because six of my feuds are ending tonight. Here are the results:

INTERBRAND
CM Punk (RAW) vs The Great Khali (SmackDown!)

Back suplex on Khali. The Great Khali hits a right hand out of nowhere. Punk takes a kick. The referee goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Tornado punch from The Great Khali. Pinfall attempt, but the referee is out. Punk kicks The Great Khali in the gut to reverse the momentum. Vertical suplex by CM Punk. Brutal forearm by Punk. Cover! 1....2...kick out. CM Punk with a standing spinebuster. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Punk looks shocked. Khali kicks CM Punk in the gut to reverse the momentum. The Great Khali DDTs Punk. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. CM Punk ducks a clothesline attempt. CM Punk floors The Great Khali. Anaconda Vice!!! The Great Khali taps out!

OR: 66%
CR: 67%
MQ: 64%

LAST MAN STANDING - UNITED STATES TITLE
Matt Hardy vs Montel Vontavious Porter (C)

M. Hardy hits a face jam on Montel Vontavious Porter onto a chair. Matt Hardy DDTs MVP. Matt Hardy misses a clothesline. Back suplex on M. Hardy. M. Hardy tastes a high angle back suplex. The referee gets to a five count....and Matt Hardy gets back up. Montel Vontavious Porter with a cane to the leg. Montel Vontavious Porter snap suplexes M. Hardy. MVP only gets knees on a splash. Flying elbow off the top rope by Matt Hardy. The referee gets to a five count....and Montel Vontavious Porter gets back up. MVP walks into a face crusher variation. The referee is counting: 7....8....Montel Vontavious Porter is back up. Hard back suplex on MVP. Matt Hardy hits a dropkick off the table. MVP backdrops Matt Hardy out of a piledriver attempt. Hard impact russian legsweep by MVP. Belly to belly off the top rope, M. Hardy may be dead! Matt Hardy can barely stand. Here it comes - Playmaker. The referee counts to 10, this match is over!

OR: 82%
CR: 84%
MQ: 78%
NOTES: MVP gained and Hardy lost overness from the match, both gained overness from the feud ending.

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE
Finlay vs. William Regal

Finlay hits some punches. Frying pan shot by Finlay. Rude Awakening on William Regal by Finlay. Big backdrop on Regal, executed well. Finlay gets taken down out of nowhere. Finlay gets nailed with a DVD player to the head. Brutal forearm by Regal. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Finlay counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Finlay DDTs Regal. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Finlay DDTs William Regal. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. William Regal reverses a hip toss. Finlay takes a back suplex. They brawl to the outside and into the crowd. Finlay takes a back suplex on the outside. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Knife-edge chop from Regal. They wind up back in the squared circle. Finlay powers out of a William Regal headlock. Finlay with a spinning neckbreaker on Regal. Finlay moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Celtic Cross. 1....2...3, it's finished.

OR: 91%
CR: 88%
MQ: 95%
NOTES: Both men gained overness from the feud ending.

TEXAS DEATH MATCH - WWE TITLE
Triple H (C) vs. John Bradshaw Layfield

JBL bodyslams Triple H. JBL hits HHH with a plastic dinosaur. Bodyslam by JBL. Rude Awakening on Triple H by JBL. JBL walks into a trip. Ouch! JBL gets slammed onto a trash can, squashing it. Triple H hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg : 1....2....3! Triple H pins JBL. The referee counts: 2....3...4....but JBL stands up. John Bradshaw Layfield pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Full nelson slam! Cover! 1....2....3! Ring the bell. John Bradshaw Layfield pinned HHH. The referee gets to a five count....and Triple H gets back up. HHH walks into a side choke slam. Cover! 1....2....3! Ring the bell. John Bradshaw Layfield pinned HHH. The referee counts: 6....7...8....but HHH stands up. HHH backdrops John Bradshaw Layfield out of a piledriver attempt. HHH hits a right hand. JBL counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Rude Awakening on Triple H by JBL. John Bradshaw Layfield moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Clothesline From Hell. 1....2...3, it's finished. The referee counts to 10, this match is over! Triple H goes nuts, attacking the referee! DDT! The referee is out!

OR: 81%
CR: 89%
MQ: 63%
NOTES: HHH was sluggish and didn't put in much effort. JBL gained and HHH lost overness from the match. Both gained overness from the feud ending. The title lost in image.

INTERBRAND
Jeff Hardy (RAW) vs. Christian (SmackDown!)

Christian drives a forearm into the chest of J. Hardy. Christian bodyslams Jeff Hardy. J. Hardy tastes a high angle back suplex. Gut buster, J. Hardy hits hard. Jeff Hardy powers out of a Christian headlock. Hard back suplex on Christian. Second rope splash by J. Hardy. Cover! 1....2...kick out. J. Hardy only gets knees on a splash. Christian suplexes Jeff Hardy. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Christian with a reverse suplex. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Jeff Hardy ducks a clothesline attempt. Kick from Jeff Hardy to the leg. Christian reverses a Jeff Hardy hammerlock. J. Hardy gets caught with a short powerbomb from Christian. Jeff Hardy is in trouble. Unprettier!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

OR: 81%
CR: 85%
MQ: 74%

FIRST BLOOD MATCH
Mr. Kennedy vs. Big Show

Hard slam by Show. Kennedy reverses a waistlock. Kennedy bodyslams Big Show. Big backdrop on Show, executed well. Bodyslam by Kennedy. Big Show elbows Mr. Kennedy in the face to break a hammerlock. Big Show hits a bulldog off the ropes. Spear! Kennedy is down and hurt. Show slams Mr. Kennedy down. Kennedy slips out the back of a Big Show bodyslam. Kennedy slams Big Show down. Spear! Show is down and hurt. Kennedy picks up the ring bell. Big Show turns around...and gets smashed over the head with it! The referee sees blood, and this match is over! Mr. Kennedy goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

OR: 73%
CR: 80%
MQ: 58%
NOTES: Both men gained overness from the feud ending.

FOUR CORNERS MATCH - ECW TITLE
Jamie Noble vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Undertaker vs. Randy Orton (C)

Undertaker walks into a high dropkick from Rey Mysterio. Mysterio uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Undertaker fights out of a grapple. Tag between Undertaker and Randy Orton. Orton slams Rey Mysterio down. The referee goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Randy Orton with a standing spinebuster. Hooks the leg, but there's no referee to make the count. Back elbow connects, Mysterio staggers backward. Mysterio reverses a Randy Orton hammerlock. Mysterio tags out to Jamie Noble. Jamie Noble with a running dropkick into the corner. Orton takes a flying neckbreaker from Jamie Noble. Orton backdrops Jamie Noble out of a piledriver attempt. Back elbow connects, Noble staggers backward. Tornado punch from Randy Orton. Tag between Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio. Mysterio uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Springboard blockbuster! Jamie Noble is in trouble. West Coast Pop! 1....2....3.

OR: 77%
CR: 81%
MQ: 71%
NOTES: Taker and Orton were both sluggish and didn't put in much effort.

LADDER MATCH - WORLD TITLE
Shawn Michaels vs. Edge (C)

Stiff chop lights up HBK. Edge slams Shawn Michaels onto the ladder. Fallaway slam by Edge. Flying shoulder tackle by Edge sends HBK to the mat. Edge walks into a trip. Ladder shot. Second rope splash by HBK. Shawn Michaels gets taken down out of nowhere. Powerslam from Edge. HBK walks into a side choke slam. Shawn Michaels elbows Edge in the face to break a hammerlock. Belly to belly suplex by HBK. Edge blocks a kick from Shawn Michaels. Rude Awakening on Shawn Michaels by Edge. Shawn Michaels can barely stand. Spear! Edge goes up ladder and grabs the prize for the win. Shawn Michaels offers a handshake to Edge...and he accepts it!

OR: 85%
CR: 90%
MQ: 74%
NOTES: Edge lost overness from the match. Both men gained overness from the feud ending. The title gained in image.

I QUIT MATCH - INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE
Chris Jericho vs. Batista (C)

Massive backbreaker, Jericho got planted. Chris Jericho powers out of a Batista headlock. Jericho hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Flying elbow from Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho hits a rolling kick on Batista. Batista blocks a punch. Massive backbreaker, Jericho got planted. Jericho walks into a side choke slam. Big backdrop on Jericho, executed well. Jericho backdrops Batista out of a piledriver attempt. Hard back suplex on Batista. Back heel kick off the second rope, Batista goes down. Jericho floors Batista. There is the Walls of Jericho! The referee asks Batista....and we have a submission! The match is over. Chris Jericho goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

OR: 82%
CR: 89%
MQ: 68%
NOTES: Batista gained overness from the feud ending. The title gained in image.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:28 PM   #1630
loopydate

So, No Mercy got an 81% overall rating.

Messages received after No Mercy
From MVP - That last feud rocked, it has helped my career a lot!
From Finlay - I think my last feud went very well, it has helped me get more over.
From JBL - That last feud rocked, it has helped my career a lot!
From Kennedy - I think my last feud went very well, it has helped me get more over.
From Edge - That last feud rocked, it has helped my career a lot!
From Y2J - I think my last feud went very well, it has helped me get more over.

1.80 buy rate
20,104 in attendance
$4,500,000 in PPV revenue
$1,206,240 at the box office

Working on the card for Survivor Series, but I'm hoping to use pretty much the entire roster in a series of SS matches.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:05 AM   #1631
Indifferent Clox
emerge

Indifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be banned
if any one finds out where I can get thewhole thing for free pm me the link. I'd like to play this but I'm not gonna waste diskspace on 6 weeks of a game. I mean EWR is a little hard to get used to all the stuff you can do, this one ten times moreso. So really 6 weeks isn't gonna be enough time for me to fully evaluate the game.
Indifferent Clox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 01:25 AM   #1632
loopydate

SURVIVOR SERIES '08 CARD
* Subject to change (and knowing my luck, somebody's gonna get hurt or wind up in rehab)

On November 30, World Wrestling Entertainment presents Survivor Series, one of the original "Big Four" pay-per-view events. This year's event features four title matches, four traditional survivor series matches, and the return of... WAR GAMES!

That's right, this year WWE revives a classic match time from the old National Wrestling Alliance, pitting ten of its biggest stars against each other in an elimination match... inside a steel cage! World Heavyweight Champion Edge will captain a team consisting of his brother Christian, fellow SmackDown! superstar Batista, ECW's Randy Orton, and RAW's William Regal to take on newly-minted #1 contender Mister Kennedy's team of Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho, SmackDown!'s Shawn Michaels, RAW's Triple H, and ECW's deadman The Undertaker.

ECW's three singles titles will all be contested in one-on-one encounters as new ECW Champion Rey Mysterio defends against Gregory Helms, Kane challenges for Raven's Hardcore Title, and Jamie Noble defends the Cruiserweight Title against ECW original Little Guido.

Also, Montel Vontavious Porter will defend his United States Title against the upstart Shelton Benjamin.

Women's Champion Melina will lead a team of Divas consisting of Beth Phoenix, Victoria, and Natalya Neidhart against her long-time foe Mickie James, Ashley Massaro, Katie Lea, and Jillian Hall.

RAW will put on a brand-exclusive Survivor Series match pitting new WWE Champion John Bradshaw Layfield's team of John Morrison, Santino Marella, Chuck Palumbo, and the bizarre Marty Wright against CM Punk's group of tag team specialists, the Tag Team Champion Hardy Boyz and the father-son tandem of Finlay and Hornswoggle.

SmackDown!'s contribution to the card pits Jim Duggan and four of Shawn Michaels' Heartbreak Kids - Brian Kendrick, Bryan Danielson, Lance Cade, and Paul London against Big Show, Mark Henry, Snitsky, and two of Edge's new Edgeheads Charlie Haas and Kenny Dykstra.

ECW Originals Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, and Super Crazy teamed up with Chavo Guerrero and Carlito to issue an open challenge to anyone on any brand to step in the ring with the Masters of Extreme. The challenge was answered by a unique hodgepodge of superstars from all three brands. ECW's lone responder was Jimmy Wang Yang, who will be joined by SmackDown!'s Kofi Kingston, and three representatives from RAW - Elijah Burke, Hardcore Holly, and Trevor Murdoch.

-----

Survivor Series is really shaping up to be an unpredictable card. Careers have been defined by performances in the traditional SS matches. Who will be this year's breakout star? Join us on November 30 on PPV to find out for yourself!
Old 08-20-2008, 02:06 AM   #1633
Indifferent Clox
emerge

Indifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be banned
for the latest shit should I use the raw/smackdown/ecw one from july 2008 or the jul08update from bill1996.
Old 08-20-2008, 02:33 AM   #1634
Impact!
R.I.P Tanner

Just pick one? and if you don't like it, edit it.
Old 08-20-2008, 02:35 AM   #1635
Impact!
R.I.P Tanner

Also in the MMA game, is it possible to do tournaments at all?
Old 08-20-2008, 02:48 AM   #1636
Indifferent Clox
emerge

The one fucking makes sd ecw and raw three seperate promotions which is kinda fucking bullshit.
Old 08-20-2008, 03:17 AM   #1637
Impact!
R.I.P Tanner

Then get a different one
Old 08-20-2008, 03:24 AM   #1638
Indifferent Clox
emerge

I did. I just don't see how you could possibly make a full ppv out of just Raw wrestlers much less ECW.
Old 08-20-2008, 03:31 AM   #1639
Impact!
R.I.P Tanner

People work double time
Old 08-20-2008, 04:32 AM   #1640
Indifferent Clox
emerge

I'm going to create chewbacca for my world Champ.
Just like in real life.