TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Old 03-26-2009, 05:22 AM   #1721
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Who are Bradley Ryan, Cliff Compton and Colin Olson?
The Mackem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 09:28 AM   #1722
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
-Bradley Ryan: Rarely seen SmackDown wrestler Ryan Braddock, just released a couple weeks ago. He wrestled in OVW as Jay Bradley (his real name) and Bradley Jay before switching to Ryan Braddock...so as a joke I made him Bradley Ryan.

-Cliff Compton: The real name of Domino, one half of the former Deuce 'n Domino team. He was awesome and could have made a decent comedy heel after the team broke up, but he was released sometime last summer. I chose to just give him his real name, because Cliff Compton is an awesome name.

-Colin Olson: A modified version of the indy name used by skinny wrestler Colin Delaney, also released by WWE last summer. In the indies he goes by the name Colin Olsen...tbh I didn't realize this until after I started and I had just named him Olson.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:53 AM   #1723
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
So my attempts at getting a TV deal were rejected again, ESPN2 turning me down this time. I'll have to try again at the end of June now...hopefully I get one soon because obviously when you only one run show a month a lot of guys don't get proper exposure.

In some disturbing news...The Boogeyman married the daughter of my boss. So now he's got lifetime employment and creative control despite being the worst worker on my roster. Thankfully he at least has charisma.

Also, Dave Taylor turned 52 during May and decided to become a non-wrestler. Really talented, good enough to keep around so long as I only have a monthly show when he'd be available to wrestle...but once I get a TV deal his value would have diminished.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:43 AM   #1724
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

And here's my next show, Squared Circle Showdown:

Yet another WWE-released newcomer, Steve Lewington made his debut against the Havana native Armando Castro. He certainly impressed, putting Armando away with the Sidewinder for the victory.
OR: 67, CR: 57, MQ: 78
Road Agent Notes: Armando Castro lost overness, Steve Lewington gained overness, Steve Lewington's new gimmick got a positive response (no gimmick needed, not that dancer shit he's doing in ECW)

Elijah Burke wants another shot at the FEW Title, D'Lo (always a fighting champion) accepts but only under his conditions. He wants to ensure Swagger and Nemeth are kept out of the picture, so the match will be inside a steel cage.
OR: 67

"Wildcat" Chris Harris met up with Cliff Compton in this next one. This match was actually pretty awesome, much better than you'd expect - really good brawlfest. "Hardcore" Bob Howard, whom Compton has been tormenting lately, comes out to ringside to distract Compton. It works, as Harris takes advantage and hands Compton a loss. Hardcore doesn't stop there, as he delivers an Alabama Slam after.
OR: 73, CR: 61, MQ: 86
Road Agent Note: Chris Harris gained overness

Compton slowly recovers and demands a microphone, he insists Hardcore will pay for this soon enough, and he lays down a challenge for another night.
OR: 73

Ted DiBiase Jr. makes his in-ring debut and he has his work cut out for him against the ring veteran Val Venus. Ted promised he would make an impact, and he certainly got off to a good start as he managed to best Venus after a solid back-and-forth affair.
OR: 66, CR: 59, MQ: 73

REAL Wrestlers Jake Swagger and Zigg Nemeth also made their official in-ring debuts, taking on Lance Kade and Trevor Murdock in a tag team bout. The REAL Wrestlers showed their prowess in the form of holds and locks, trying to force a submission. The redneck team started to rally back, with a hot tag made to Lance Kade, but it was cut short. Gutwrench Powerbomb from Swagger to Kade, and The REAL Wrestlers were victorious.
OR: 75, CR: 69, MQ: 81

Colt Cabana came to the ring for an interview. He mentioned that at the last show, he was put to the limit by Harry Smith and he came out victorious. He said that in a few minutes, they would meet again and that he hopes "Classic" Colt Cabana can deliver just that, a classic, once more.
Road Agent Note: Colt Cabana gained overness

Cabana and Smith delivered another very solid match. Though not as good in-ring as their last meeting, the crowd seemed much hotter this time around and hence it got a better rating. This time, Harry Smith walked away with the win after a Davey Boy Smith-like Running Powerslam. They shook hands again to the appreciation of the crowd.
OR: 69, CR: 54, MQ: 84
Road Agent Note: Colt Cabana lost the overness he had just gained from the promo

It was now time for our MAIN EVENT!!! D'Lo and Elijah stepped inside the steel cage and used the steel to absolutely pulverize each other. I'm not sure if it was the cage factor or what, but the rating in terms of workrate was MUCH lower than their previous meeting, which is a shame. Anyway, D'Lo found himself in a position to escape the cage but Swagger and Nemeth rushed out and climbed the cage, pushing D'Lo from the top of the cage back in. Elijah Experience for good measure...and Burke climbs out to become the NEW FEW champion. The REAL Wrestlers celebrate to end the show.
OR: 74, CR: 73, MQ: 76
Road Agent Note: The FEW Title gained in image.

71% Overall Rating for the show...getting there.

---

REALLY hope I get a TV deal...
Old 03-27-2009, 02:10 PM   #1725
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

I took a page out of WWE's playbook - as WGN America have offered me a 12-week tryout on a Late Evening slot on Wednesday nights. The fact that I rose to Cult status probably also helped.

Conveniently, the first show is July 1st. And my next Large event is the 4th of July, a Saturday. I'm gonna continue having my big events on the first Saturday of the month, so I'll only have one show to promote it but after that I should be good.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:17 PM   #1726
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
October recaps are finished on page 43, if anybody's interested. Will hopefully get a chance to do the first couple of shows of November sometime tomorrow night.
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:28 PM   #1727
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

I like the recaps, Loopy. Pretty interesting to keep track of stats and whatnot, can eventually make for an MVP-like losing streak angle.
Old 03-29-2009, 06:29 PM   #1728
loopydate

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yep. Like I'm not consciously jobbing people out or putting them over in streaks, but looking at the stats it's like - wow, Rhyno has been hot, and Chavo is slumping like mad!
Old 03-29-2009, 07:45 PM   #1729
loopydate

NOVEMBER 3, 2003 - Monday Night RAW

Less than two weeks away from the Survivor Series, tonight's main event will feature twenty RAW superstars who will be competing in traditional SS matches in an over-the-top-rope battle royal!

But first, it's a six-man tag match pitting the three members of La Resistance (Rene Dupree, Sylvan Grenier, and Rob Conway) against Theodore Long's stable of Mark Henry, Rodney Mack, and Chris Nowinski. Conway and Mack start the match. Conway starts off with a hip toss and an arm drag before tagging in Grenier. Grenier hits a slam and a piledriver for two. Tag to Dupree. Double back elbow, then Dupree hits a slam. Dupree goes to drop an elbow, but Mack dodges. Mack hits a spinning neckbreaker, then tags in Nowinski, who hits a clothesline. Spinebuster by Nowinski gets two. Neckbreaker, now a tag to Henry. Henry brawls with Dupree, then hits a clothesline. Dupree makes a tag to Conway, who hits a knee lift. Mack tags back in and lands some punches, but Conway reverses his hip toss. Mack staggers up, and right into Conway's Iron Fist for the three-count!

Backstage, Christian hypes himself up. He's been on the outside looking in for the last several months, always getting passed over for main events and title shots. But at Survivor Series, when his Peepulation goes toe-to-toe with the World Champion and his team, he's going to show the world why he needs to be at the front of everybody's mind. Because that's how he rolls.

A battle of the big men is up next as Rosey, the SuperHero In Training, takes on Boss Man. Rosey starts off brawling, landing a kick and a neckbreaker. More strikes, but Boss Man fires back with some of his own, then a powerslam for two. Rosey gets up and hits a powerslam of his own for two, then a spinebuster for two more. Boss Man fights out of a hammerlock with a headbutt, but then gets punched out of the ring. Rosey celebrates in the ring, but Boss Man lays him out with a chair from behind! The referee sees it and calls for the bell, DQing Boss Man. Boss Man gets set for another chair shot, but someone comes tearing down the aisle to Rosey's rescue. "BAH GAWD, KING! IS THAT... IS THAT NOVA?!?" Sure enough, it is, and the former ECW superhero grabs the chair from Boss Man and lays him out with it! Boss Man is a bloody mess, but Nova has saved Rosey from what would surely have been a terrible beating.

The Intercontinental Champion Randy Orton has a microphone. "With just two weeks to go until the Survivor Series, everyone is paying so much attention to the four main matches that everybody seems to be overlooking the main event. Because you see, everybody wants to see what happens when John Cena gets his hands on Sean O'Haire. Everybody wants to see if Christian and Matt Hardy can hang with the main-eventers. But nobody's thinking ahead. Well, I am. You see, that's what sets me apart. That's what makes me the greatest Intercontinental Champion in history. Foresight is my specialty, and when I look toward the main event, the grand finale of the Survivor Series and I see myself in it, I'm left with one thought. 'My God, I hope Shawn Michaels can survive.' Now, nothing against Christian or Matt Hardy or... whoever the hell else is on that team, but I want Shawn Michaels. I want him bad. I want to kill another legend, and I want to do it in the main event. Shawn, I don't want you to think I've forgotten about you over the last few weeks. No, Shawn, I will not rest for one instant until you've had a chance to count every light in the damned ceiling after my RKO lays you out!"

Val Venis starts off his match against Maven with punches and a slam, then a big backdrop. Flying shoulder tackle by Venis. Maven hits a jaw breaker, then an avalanche clothesline. Piledriver by Maven gets two. Val ducks a clothesline, then slams Maven for two. Val hits a DVD for two, but Maven gets back up and hits another jaw breaker, then punches. Val hits a knee lift, then prepares to whip Maven. As Maven rebounds off the ropes, he hits a chair that Rico is holding up at ringside! The ref doesn't see it, and Maven stumbles into a roll up for three! Rico climbs into the ring and appears to be trying to celebrate Val's win, but Venis slams him, then climbs the turnbuckles and lands the Money Shot! Why did Rico help him?

Chris Jericho is next on the Promo Parade. Two weeks ago, he decimated Booker T with a chair, and doctors are still unclear whether he's going to be able to compete at the Survivor Series. And that's a real shame. He knew that Booker was a coward for joining The Rock's team, knowing that he wouldn't have to face Jericho again, knowing he wouldn't get so lucky again, and so Jericho had to show him what happens to cowards. Booker, you'll be lucky if you can even make it to Survivor Series at all. This is not over by a long shot, but your career is going to be the next time you step into the ring with me.

Up next, two of the most underrated wrestlers on RAW go one-on-one as Lance Storm takes on the red-hot Mark Jindrak. Jindrak starts out pummeling Storm, but Storm uses his technical expertise to take Jindrak down. Strikes from Storm, then a suplex. Jindrak slams Storm, then clamps on a full nelson. He lands a powerbomb that amost gets three, but Storm mule kicks him away. Rana from Storm gets two. Jindrak ducks a clothesline that sends Storm into the corner and follows him in with Splash Mountain for another victory!

Cameras have caught up with Shawn Michaels as he prepares for the battle royal tonight. Shawn Michaels doesn't think Randy Orton has forgotten about him, and he's glad that he hasn't been forgotten either. And he, too, is hoping to see Orton in the main event. That Intercontinental Title is what launched HBK into the upper echelon of WWE talent. And if Randy Orton is the future, the future is very dark indeed. That belt belongs back around the waist of a true champion, one who wins with dignity. And Orton is welcome to try to land an RKO on him, but he should stand warned. When he hears the band tuning up, it's already too late.

In a preview of the Divas' Survivor Series match, Trish Stratus teams with three of her partners - Lita, Ivory, and Stacy Keibler - to take on Molly Holly, Gail Kim, Jazz, and Victoria. Basically, all of the SS participants except Nidia and Miss Jackie. Ivory starts the match with a headbutt on Molly, then a powerslam before tagging in Trish. Trish lands a punch that sends Molly into her corner, where she tags Jazz. Trish gets in some shots, then tags in Lita. Trish whips Lita into Jazz in the corner for a clothesline. Lita hits a back heel kick for two. Stacy tags in now and strikes Jazz, then hits a horribly sloppy running dropkick. Ivory tags in and lands a side suplex for two. Jazz reverses a hammerlock and tags in Victoria, who suplexes Ivory and lands a bulldog for two. Tag to Gail, and they hit a double suplex for two. Trish tags in, but eats a face jam. Trish fights back with punches, then shots in the corner. Stacy tags back in and lands a big clothesline, but Gail tags Victoria in. Double back elbow, then Victoria hits a DDT! The referee is trying to maintain order, when Miss Jackie enters the ring! She nails Stacy with a Tough Enough Slam, and Victoria covers her for the cheap victory.

The Rock is gonna make this one short and sweet. He's getting damned tired of Triple H cashing in rematch after rematch after rematch. He beat him at Unforgiven. He beat him again last week. And he'll continue to beat him until Triple H realizes that it's forever going to be his destiny to be a permanent resident of the Smack Down Hotel! If ya smell what The Rock is cookin'!

Main event time now as twenty superstars fill the ring for a battle royal! In a shocker, Randy Orton dumps Goldberg over the top rope for the first elimination! HBK hits a spinning heel kick to knock William Regal over the top rope. Chris Jericho then dropkicks Batista (a fellow Game Changer) out of the match. Scott Steiner eliminates his Survivor Series captain Christian next. Teams are breaking apart all over as Tommy Dreamer eliminates Spike Dudley! Test is next, after being forearmed over the top rope by The Rock. RVD is the next casualty, courtesy of HBK. Hurricane takes care of D-Von Dudley. Jericho hits a big kick on Matt Hardy Version 1.0 that eliminates him. Scott Steiner gets his second elimination, taking out Kane. Hurricane sneaks up behind him and takes him out as well. Orton sends Bubba Ray Dudley to the floor, then does the same to Rico. As he turns around to celebrate, HBK dropkicks him over the top rope to the floor! Meanwhile, Jericho dumps Hurricane to the floor. Dreamer is next out, eliminated by HBK, and we're down to four. Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels, The Rock, and Triple H! HBK is the 17th man out, dumped by The Rock. HHH tries to dump Rock out, but the champ holds on, then dumps Jericho out. And it's down to Rock and HHH. Who saw that coming? Rock hits a backbreaker, then a shoulder slam. He sets him up for a piledriver, but HHH backdrops him... to the floor! Triple H has won the battle royal!

Next week's RAW will be the brand's last stop before Survivor Series, and the bad blood is threatening to spill all over. In the main event, the four men with the most eliminations during tonight's battle royal will duke it out in tag team action. The Rock teams with Shawn Michaels to take on Randy Orton and Chris Jericho! Plus, the World Tag Team Titles will be on the line as the Dudley Boyz defend against Christian and William Regal. On pay-per-view, Team Extreme will take on the Game Changers, but Monday night, the captains go one-on-one as Rob Van Dam takes on Triple H! Plus, Goldberg versus Batista, Tommy Dreamer versus Scott Steiner, Hurricane versus Matt Hardy, Spike Dudley versus Test, and Boss Man looks to get back at a man making his WWE debut - Nova! Also, Stacy Keibler wants to get revenge on Miss Jackie, and will take her on on her own terms - a bikini contest! We'll be just six days away from Survivor Series, and RAW will definitely be one you don't want to miss!
Old 03-29-2009, 07:52 PM   #1730
loopydate

WWE.com announced that WWE has signed several promising up-and-comers to developmental deals.

Aidan Nathans is a 21-year-old British heavyweight with a great look and the "it" factor, not to mention an affinity for high spots. He just needs polish to get more over.

Derrick King is a 25-year-old American lightweight who also enjoys high spots, but needs to work on developing charisma.

Generalin Intikami is another high-flying 21-year-old Brit who hopes to make an impact in the Cruiserweight division once he can get himself over in OVW.

Finally, Richard J. Criado is 27 years old and an American heavyweight. He's very well-rounded, but needs to develop overness.

Adding these four to the Ohio Valley Wrestling roster helps shore up WWE's future as the dominant sports-entertainment company in the world!
Old 03-29-2009, 11:55 PM   #1731
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

I'm really interested in seeing how Survivor Series plays out.

Since I now have a weekly TV show, I'm going to start using the in-game feud system. It's only a 6-segment show (for now) so at the moment I'm probably just going to do 2 (maybe a 3rd tag one, not sure yet) feuds at max. I still want to leave space on my shows to fit some other guys on the roster in.

Since Cliff Compton and Chris Harris had a great match at my last show, I think I will blow off the Compton/Bobcore "feud" I had going through my first three shows and turn it into a Compton/Harris feud on my first TV show, they have brighter futures in my company than Bobcore, anyway.

Also, although I still plan on using D'Lo regularly, I think I'll kick off my TV show with a #1 contender's battle royal, with the winner of that getting a title shot at the subsequent large event later that week...and whoever wins that will ultimately be the next program against Elijah Burke.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:34 PM   #1732
loopydate

NOVEMBER 6, 2003 - SmackDown!

We open up with tag team action, pitting the fun-loving duo of Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty against the... well... less-so duo of Chuck Palumbo and Johnny Stamboli, representing the FBI. Rikishi starts off with a kick and strikes, but Stamboli ducks a punch and slams the Samoan behemoth, then manages to land a piledriver! Palumbo tags in and hits a neckbreaker, but Rikishi mule kicks away and tags in Scotty. Double clothesline by the dancers, then a rolling kick from Scotty gets two. Rikishi tags back in and hits a spinebuster for two. Palumbo slides out of a slam and tags in Stamboli, who again slams the big man. The FBI line Rikishi up and hit him with the Kiss Of Death for the victory.

Our Olympic Hero Kurt Angle comes out next to take on a man who has been struggling lately, Chris Kanyon. He starts off with a forearm, then a stiff lariat and a suplex and a dropkick. He lines up for another clothesline, but Kanyon ducks it and hits a running knee lift. Piledriver gets two. He goes for a splash, but Angle gets his knees up and follows it up with a bulldog for two. Shoulder slam gets two more. Kanyon lands a headbutt, but misses a punch and gets snap suplexed. As he staggers back up, Angle snatches him up and takes him over with the Angle Slam!

Up next, four of the most exciting high-fliers in WWE go at it as Eddie Guerrero teams with Shannon Moore to take on Carlito and former Cruiserweight Champion Tajiri. Eddie starts off with strikes, then a dropkick to Carlito's knee for two. Moore tags in, and they hit a double suplex for two. Moore hits a back suplex, but misses a clothesline, running into a flying elbow from Carlito. Tajiri tags in and hits a spin kick for two. Another rolling kick. He goes for another, but Moore blocks it and hits another hard back suplex and tags in Eddie. Eddie kicks Tajiri in the leg, and the Buzzsaw tags Carlito back in. Eddie lands a DDT, then heads to the top rope and hits the Frogsplash for the win!

No one has caused more of an impact over the last month than the Manbeast Rhyno. Tonight, the man who draws the unfortunate task of facing him in the ring is Billy Gunn. Rhyno leads off with a forearm to the face, then a big slam for two. Billy fights out of a waist lock, then hits a forearm in the corner. Billy pounds on him for a bit, then hits a neckbreaker. Rhyno fights out of a sleeper with a jaw breaker, then clamps on a full nelson, wearing Gunn down to the canvas. As he pulls himself up, he runs right into the GOOOOOOOORE!

Over the last couple of weeks, the WWE Tag Team Title division has boiled down to a battle between four top teams, and tonight, we have an eight-man tag match featuring them. It's the Backstage Bullies (Bradshaw and Hardcore Holly) teaming with the World's Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin) to take on the Basham Brothers (Danny and Doug) and the Tag Team Champions the Dangerous Alliance (A-Train and Matt Morgan). Danny starts off with a slam and a backdrop on Bradshaw. Tag to Morgan. Morgan goes to work on Bradshaw, who tags in Holly. More pounding from Morgan, who then tags Doug in for a double suplex. Doug hits a spear for two. A-Train tags in now, and lands strikes and a piledriver. Tag to Danny, who lands a lifting DDT for two. Holly trips Danny and tags in Benjamin, who hits a hard legsweep and a brainbuster for two. Haas tags in now, and WGTT hit a whipped clothesline on Danny in the corner for two. Haas lands a big lariat for two. Morgan fights out of an arm wringer, then lands a big punch before tagging A-Train in. Train hits a piledriver. Haas fights out of a submission and tags Shelton in for a double suplex. Shelton lands a spinebuster, then when Train gets to his feet, he eats a superkick and WGTT has picked up a big win over the champions!

Kurt Angle is backstage. He hopes that Brock Lesnar hasn't got himself too focused on the Rabid Wolverines and that pesky little Rhyno that's gunning for him. Because there's still some unfinished business he has to deal with, and that's our Olympic Hero. Kurt is still looking for a fair fight, and once the dust has settled after Survivor Series, he's going to be after what's rightfully his - the WWE Title. Oh, it's true. It's damn true.

Up next, it's the captain of the Chain Gang John Cena taking one of his Survivor Series opponents, Devil's Advocate Chavo Guerrero. Chavo starts off with a kick to the face, then another kick for two. Cena fights out of a headlock and slams Chavo twice for two. Lifting DDT gets two more. Big backdrop, but Cena blows a clothesline, and Chavo takes him down with another kick for two. Back heel kick gets two. Big time DDT. Cena gets up, and Chavo hits a knife edge chop that echoes. Once again Cene escapes a headlock and slams Chavo. Now a spear! Suddenly at ringside, Eddie Guerrero has appeared! Cena whips Chavo off, but Eddie holds up a chair. Chavo staggers forward, right into an FU! Cena gets the win, then Eddie goes to work on his nephew, taking out months of frustrations. Suddenly, Sean O'Haire - Cena's rival and Chavo's captain - hits the ring to engage Cena in a fistfight. The Devil's Advocates pick up a brief "moral" victory as they clear the ring.

O'Haire remains in the ring, because he faces a huge task next - Undertaker! UT slams O'Haire, then hits a forearm and a pair of flying shoulder tackles. He charges in for an avalanche, but O'Haire gets a boot up, then lands a neckbreaker. Piledriver gets two. O'Haire goes for a clothesline, but UT ducks it and bulldogs him for two. Powerbomb gets two more. O'Haire escapes a headlock with a headbutt. Hammerlock attempt is broken up by UT's elbow. Big slam sets up the Last Ride! However, before he can move in for the pin, Big Show slides into the ring! He levels UT with a big punch, and the referee calls for the bell. And now it's two-on-one on Undertaker, but here comes Cena! John Cena has a chair, and now gets a measure of revenge on O'Haire, driving him from the ring and saving his SS partner from a worse beating.

The Cruiserweight Title is on the line next in a match that was supposed to happen weeks ago, but... well... Anyway, Billy Kidman starts off by hitting Rey Mysterio with a massive spinning kick. Then another spinning kick, a flying elbow, and a DDT. Rey stops his momentum by getting a boot to the face, then a dropkick to the knee. Bulldog out of the corner gets two. Kidman reverses a hip toss, then a Kidman Bomb for two. Rey turns a sleeper into a jaw breaker, then lands a high dropkick. Kidman gets a boot up to block an avalanche, then a DDT. Paul Heyman has climbed onto the apron! Rey turns around to face him, but Kidman jumps him from behind! Rey is down, and Kidman makes sure he's out with a Shooting Star Press to retain the gold. Heyman enters the ring and shakes his client's hand, standing over the fallen Mysterio. (Note: This match got a 98% Match Quality rating, so you can bet this won't be the last time they face off).

Edge manages to start off his non-title match against the United States Champion Big Show with an improbable slam, following it up with a bulldog for two. Show lands elbows and punches, then a slam for two. Now a powerslam, but then Edge fights back with a bulldog for two. Lariat for two. Another remarkable slam. And another! He goes for a splash, but Show gets his knees up, then an elbow, a side suplex, and the Show Stopper, and the big man wins! After the match, a familiar bell tolls, then the roar of a motorcycle can only mean one thing! Undertaker races into the ring to confront his old rival. Show is still feeling the effects of Edge's surprising power and eventually falls victim to a Last Ride! The American Bad Ass stands tall!

Tonight's main event features another non-title match as WWE Champion Brock Lesnar faces off against the captain of his Survivor Series opponents, Chris Benoit. Lesnar starts the match with a slam, but Benoit fights out of a hammerlock with an elbow, then a big forearm. Benoit nails a butterfly suplex. Lesnar kicks him in the midsection, then lands a spinning neckbreaker, then a huge backbreaker for two. Lesnar lands his infamous powerbomb for two more. He misses a big legdrop, and Benoit capitalizes with a huge suplex for two. Benoit misses a legdrop of his own, and stumbles into an F5! And the champ picks up a big win as SmackDown! goes off the air.

Next week, we will be just three days away from Survivor Series, and we will see seven huge preview matches, capped off by a much-anticipated one-on-one match. WWE Champion Brock Lesnar will face off against Rhyno, but Paul Heyman has assured us that the title will not be on the line. In what should be a very exciting match, Chris Benoit will face off against the Cruiserweight Champion Billy Kidman. Old rivalries will once again explode on SmackDown! as John Cena will face Sean O'Haire and Eddie Guerrero will take on his nephew Chavo! United States Champion Big Show faces a little man who will prove to be a big task - Rey Mysterio! Plus, the Backstage Bullies once again tangle with the hated Dangerous Alliance and six-man tag action pitting the three members of the Full-Blooded Italians against Kurt Angle, Undertaker, and Edge!
Old 04-01-2009, 09:37 PM   #1733
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

And here is the first ever edition of FEW Wednesday Night Shockwave! I'll be writing my results out like Loopy...and I won't include overall ratings or anything except for PPVs/large events.

---

Jonathan Coachman welcomes us to the first ever edition of FEW Shockwave and he says we will kick the show off with a bang. Tonight, we will determine a NEW number one contender to the FEW Championship with a 20-man over the top rope battle royal! Oh and by the way, that match begins - RIGHT NOW! The camera pans to reveal the ring already filled with superstars, the bell rings, and the match is on!

The action is heavy, with 40 arms flailing as everybody thrusts haymakers at one another. Surprisingly, popular superstar Colt Cabana is the first man eliminated, getting dumped by Lance Kade. Kade's partner Trevor Murdock also does well for himself, eliminating Balls Mahoney. Sho Funaki is completely overmatched by the big Gene Snisky, getting thrown over the top to the floor. Shannon Moore bundles out Harry Smith, Colt Cabana's friendly rival. Kade and Murdock rack up even more eliminations, getting rid of James Maritato and Paul London, respectively. Val Venus attempts to capitalize on Murdock after eliminating London, but is back body dropped out for his troubles. Chuck Palumbo overpowers Super Crazy and eliminates him. King Nelson, the largest man in the match, takes out Kenny Doane. Snisky gets another elimination, taking out Ron Spears.

The field is now down to half. Snisky is on fire, clobbering Colin Olson with a big clothesline over the top. Murdock decides he'd rather not be tied with Snisky for the most eliminations, so he chucks out Shannon Moore. King Nelson shows his power by getting rid of Bam LaRouche. Armando Castro dropkicks Gene Snisky out in a bit of a surprise elimination. Teamwork becomes futile at this point as Lance Kade throws out his partner, Trevor Murdock. Maybe he shouldn't have done that, as Thorn capitalizes and takes Kade out. Chuck Palumbo rids us of Armando Castro, then tries his hand at taking out King Nelson in an effort that backfires and sees himself go out. Down to the final two, Thorn and King Nelson. Nelson wears down Thorn and seemingly has it in the bag, taunting to the crowd. Thorn reels on the ropes, Nelson charges, Thorn ducks, Nelson goes tumbling over the top. Thorn wins! The vampire warrior is the number one contender to the FEW title!

Cliff Compton is backstage. He laid down a challenge to "Hardcore" Bob Howard. Howard is a fool for costing Cliff his match against Chris Harris at the last show...so he needs to take him to school once and for all. He's going to beat him at his own game, a hardcore match. Cliff says he is headed to the ring now, and if he's stuck in the '50s, he plans on knocking Howard back to the '20s. OHHH!!!!

Cliff Compton went to the ring and decided to be egotistical, calling for Bob Howard and beginning to count to 10. However, before he could get very far in that count, Bob ran out and the match was on. Chairs, trash cans, and cookie sheets all found use in the match. Compton took quite a beating, but he was able to silence the doubters by delivering a Cliffhanger to a bleeding Bob Howard onto the steel steps for the victory. After the bout, Chris Harris ran out and delievered a Catonic to Compton, to roars of approval from the crowd. Harris wants to prove that he can beat Cliff fair and square.

The REAL Wrestlers entered and laid into D-Lo Brown, who is exercising his re-match clause for the FEW Title tonight. They gloated about their athletic superiority, and how Burke would retain. In fact, Jake Swagger and Zigg Nemeth will be barred from ringside, and Burke will not be allowed to get DQ'ed with weapons. It doesn't matter, because the Elijah Experience will still reign supreme.

D-Lo and Burke put together a much better offering than their cage match from the previous show. Their styles meshed very well and made for many near-falls and close encounters. Burke showed the heart of a champion, kicking out of the 'Lo Down...only for D'Lo to kick out of the Elijah Experience. After a long, competitive match...without his partners or weapons to save him, Burke finds another way to cheat by rolling up D-Lo and grabbing hold of the tights.

Burke grabs his belt and heads up the ramp as D-Lo remains in the ring, looking dejected. Swagger and Nemeth lift the cheating Burke onto their shoulders like a conquering hero as they back their way up the ramp. They bump into Thorn, who had come out to meet the man he will face for the title. Thorn points at the belt and motions that soon enough, it will be his.

---

Have a large show coming up...debating whether or not to do a preliminary Burke/Thorn match on it. Either way, they will be my next FEW title program for the long run and after this large show, I will be going with Pay-Per-Views from this point forth.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:18 AM   #1734
loopydate

NOVEMBER 10, 2003 - Monday Night RAW

Just six days away from the 2003 Survivor Series, the World Tag Team Titles will be on the line, team captains will do battle, two Divas will flaunt what they've got in a bikini contest, and our main event will pit the four top performers in last week's battle royal in a tag-team war!

Last week, Boss Man was pummeling the SuperHero In Training, when Rosey got a surprise assist from none other than the debuting Nova! Tonight, Nova has his first WWE match against Boss Man.

Nova leads off with a kick, a suplex, then a springboard dropkick for two. Flying axe handle off the top for two more. He tries a clothesline, but Boss Man ducks it and hits one of his own, followed by a bulldog. He sets up a suplex, but Nova blocks it and hits a rana. Nova then lands the Kryptonite Krunch to win his debut!

Up next, Spike Dudley faces the unenviable task of going up against Test. Test starts off hot with punches, a neckbreaker, and a slam. Spike fights him off with a mule kick, then strikes and a bulldog for two. He foolishly tries a piledriver, and the much larger man backdrops out of it. Test hits a powerslam for two. Then a big clothesline for two more. He drops down for a backdrop, but Spike kicks him in the face, then hits some more strikes. He attempts another piledriver, and again gets backdropped. More strikes from Test before finishing him with the Big Boot.

Test's tag team partner Scott Steiner hopes to continue their momentum as he takes on the ECW Original, the Innovator of Violence, Tommy Dreamer. Dreamer starts with punches, but gets mule kicked away. Steiner now punches back and hits a spinebuster for two. He goes for a slam, but Tommy fights out of it. Slam and piledriver get two. Spear gets two. Steiner hits a kick to the midsection and a piledriver of his own for two. Tommy fights out of a sleeper with a jawbreaker, then lands the Dreamer DDT for the win! Tommy celebrates the victory, but Steiner jumps him and lands the Steiner Spiral.

Val Venis is walking backstage when he's cut off by Rico. Rico tells him that last week, he had an epiphany. He's admired Val's... cinematic prowess for years. He's one of his favorites. He loves to watch him in action. And since we're both better known for what we do than who we are, maybe we should... you know... team up. Val looks at Rico for a long moment, then laughs and walks away, leaving Rico crushed.

Up next is the next step in the budding Hurricane/Matt Hardy feud, as the two go one-on-one in a preview of their Survivor Series match. Hurricane hits a flying axe handle from the second rope, then a super kick for two. He goes for another kick, but Matt blocks it and hits a pair of dropkicks for two. Shoulder slam gets two more. Hard back suplex. Hurricane fights out of a headlock and lands a face crusher for two. Dropkick to the knee, then a big spinning kick to the jaw. Matt fights out of a slam and lands a neckbreaker and a back heel kick from the second rope. When Hurricane gets to his feet, Matt grabs him and nails the Twist Of Fate for the win.

In six days, Stacy Keibler and Miss Jackie will be on opposing Survivor Series teams, but tonight Stacy looks to go one-up on the woman who attacked her last week on RAW by beating Jackie in a bikini contest! Stacy is out first, and the crowd loves her. Her bikini definitely accentuates her... ahem notable lower-body assets. Miss Jackie is next, and her very very skimpy bikini is a hit with the crowd, but it's clear from the crowd reaction who the winner is. Stacy is declared the winner, and Jackie looks on with disgust.

Up next, it's a battle of the big men as Goldberg takes on Batista. Batista kicks, strikes, slams, and punches Goldberg. Goldberg blocks a kick, then lands punches of his own and a clothesline for two. Batista reverses a hip toss, then lands a bulldog for two. DDT for two. He sets up for the Batista Bomb, but Goldberg backdrops out of it. Kick from Goldberg, but Batista fights out of a headlock and lands a punch. He whips Goldberg off the ropes, but he runs into a chair that Kane has swung up from ringside. Where did he come from?!? Goldberg staggers forward, right into the Batista Bomb! Batista wins! Goldberg is quickly to his feet, and right on top of Kane, nailing him with a Jackhammer, leveling his old rival.

Goldberg grabs the microphone and tells Kane that he had better hope that one of them gets eliminated at Survivor Series, because if they both make it to the main event, Kane is going to need to be stretchered out because he's next!

The Dudley Boyz have proven over the last couple of months that they are indeed fighting champions, defending the World Tag Team Titles tonight against William Regal and his latest attempt at finding a tag partner, Christian. D-Von starts off by striking Regal, then slamming him for two. Tag to Bubba, and they hit a double back elbow for two more. Bubba hits a spinning neckbreaker, but misses legdrop. Regal lands a reverse DDT for two, then tags in Christian. Christian lands a suplex for a long two, then a dropkick. He misses a legdrop, and eats a running knee lift from Bubba. D-Von tags back in and goes to work on Christian. Regal tags in, but gets slammed. D-Von sends Regal off the ropes, and Bubba sneaks into the ring... 3D! And the champs retain again!

This Sunday night, Rob Van Dam will captain Team Extreme against Triple H's Game Changers. Tonight, they will go one-on-one to try to establish momentum. HHH starts with a right hand, then more strikes, and a pair of slams. RVD kicks HHH in the midsection, then lands a DDT, and a spinning armdrag for two. He attempts an avalanche, but HHH gets a boot up, then lands a bulldog for two. DDT for two. RVD slides out of a slam and lands a dropkick. RVD misses a legdrop, and HHH capitalizes with a neckbreaker and the Pedigree for the win. After the match, RVD pushes the referee aside, slams HHH, and nails him with the Five-Star Frogsplash for a measure of revenge.

Our main event of the evening pits the four men with the most eliminations in last week's battle royal against each other as the World Champion The Rock teams with Shawn Michaels to take on Chris Jericho and the Intercontinental Champion Randy Orton. Conveniently enough, these men will be on opposing teams this Sunday at the Survivor Series! Rock goes to work on Jericho with a right hand and a big backdrop for a quick two. Tag to HBK, then a double suplex for two. HBK hits a dropkick to the knee, but Y2J fights out of a piledriver attempt. High-flying from Jericho gets two, then a tag to Orton. RKO hits his longtime rival with a spear for two, then a slam. Shockingly, he applies a rest hold, but HBK turns it into a jawbreaker. Dropkick to Orton, then a tag to Rock. Rock smacks Orton down a bit, and RKO tags in Jericho. Rock slams him down. The ref is still distracted by Orton, and doesn't see... MY GOD, KING! IT'S BOOKER T! HE'S BACK! Jericho notices the man he laid out several weeks ago just a little too late, as Booker T hits the Book End to lay him out! The Rock goes for the cover as the ref turns back around. He counts to three, and Rock and HBK pick up the win! Book sets up for another Book End, but Triple H hits the ring to chase Booker, HBK, and his longtime rival The Rock out as RAW goes off the air.

Less than a week from now, it's going to be the People's Team (Rock, Michaels, Booker, Goldberg, and Hurricane) against the Peepulation (Christian, Hardy, Steiner, Test, and Regal). Team Extreme (RVD, Dreamer, and the Dudleyz) against the Game Changers (Evolution, Kane, and Jericho). Plus, the survivors of those matches will go on to the big interbrand main event! You don't want to miss Survivor Series this Sunday night, only on pay-per-view!
Old 04-02-2009, 03:23 PM   #1735
Mooияakeя™
▒▓▀▄WINNER▄▀▓▒

Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Always wanted to have a crack at TNM years and years ago. Downloading TEW2008 demo now to see what it like.
Mooияakeя™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 08:21 PM   #1736
loopydate

NOVEMBER 13, 2003 - SmackDown!

The last WWE show before Survivor Series is chock-full of pay-per-view previews, including Rhyno finally getting his hands on Brock Lesnar... but the title won't be on the line.

The night kicks off with the renewal of a tag-team rivalry that has lasted ever since the night the Dangerous Alliance declared war on the SmackDown roster. Tonight, DA members A-Train and Matt Morgan take on the Backstage Bullies - Hardcore Holly and Bradshaw. Bradshaw and A-Train start, and Bradshaw slams him down, then hits a powerslam for two. Tag to Holly, and the Bullies hit a corner clothesline. Neckbreaker for two. Holly brawls until A-Train turns it around with a punch and a tornado punch, and he tags in Morgan. Morgan slams Holly, then lands a bulldog. Morgan misses a legdrop, and Bradshaw tags in. Powerslam and a DDT on Morgan get two. Bradshaw begins striking, but Morgan fires off a punch and a piledriver to set up a chokeslam for the win! After the match, the Bullies fight off the Alliance, and the teams exchange words.

Undertaker is in the ring as we come back from break, and he's there to remind Big Show that he's coming for him and that he will rest in peace.

His teammates are out next, as he, Edge, and Kurt Angle prepare to take on three of their Survivor Series opponents - the FBI, consisting of Nunzio, Chuck Palumbo, and Johnny Stamboli. Edge and Nunzio start. Nunzio leads off with a back suplex and a flying elbow before tagging in Stamboli. The Bull hits a neckbreaker and a piledriver for two. Palumbo tags in now, and the FBI hit a double backdrop. Palumbo powerslams Edge. Edge lands a kick to the midsection and a slam and manages to hot-tag Angle. Angle hits a butterfly suplex and a lariat for two. Another butterfly suplex, and Undertaker tags in. Big right hand and backdrop. Palumbo tags Nunzio back in, and Nunzio manages to miraculously take advantage. Edge tags back in and slams Nunzio, then hits a piledriver before finishing him off with the Edgecutioner.

Kurt Angle is next to get on the stick, saying that after Survivor Series, after he's survived the Devil's Advocates and the main event, he's renewing his hunt for the WWE Title. And Brock, that belt is going to be mine again. Oh, it's true. It's damn true!

Cruiserweight Champion Billy Kidman is up next against the captain of the Rabid Wolverines, Chris Benoit. Benoit starts off with a suplex, but Kidman reverses a hip toss. Kidman hits a standing kick, then a top-rope DDT for two. He charges into the corner, but eats a boot, then a hotshot. Benoit hits a t-bone suplex for two. Benoit hits a neckbreaker out of the corner for two. Kidman fights out of a hammerlock and lands a spinning bulldog for two. Benoit ducks under a clothesline, then hooks the arm to clamp on the Crippler Crossface! Kidman taps!

Now it's the United States Champion's turn for a non-title match as he takes on Rey Mysterio. Show starts off by striking his diminuitive opponent, then hitting punches and a clothesline. Rey fights out of a hammerlock and lands an axehandle and a kick for two. He tries another kick, but Show catches him and slams him for two. Another slam gets two. Rey hits a big spin kick, but Show fights back with a powerslam and the Show Stopper for the win.

Eddie Guerrero and his nephew Chavo have been at each other's throats since they were children, and the rivalry is just about at a boiling point. They'll be on opposing teams at Survivor Series, but tonight's it's one-on-one. Eddie starts off with a rolling kick and a rana for two. He misses a clothesline and eats a dropkick. Big kick to the face for two. Chavo hits a Whippersnapper for two. Hard back suplex, but then Chavo misses an elbow. Eddie's back up and lands a superkick for two. Face crusher gets two more. Another dropkick, then a kick to the leg. Chavo turns a sleeper into a jawbreaker. Now a flying neckbreaker and another Whippersnapper out of the corner. Chavo again forces Eddie into the corner and lands his Tornado DDT for the win!

After the match, Chavo gets on the microphone. "Eddie, I've always been better than you, and I proved it tonight. At Survivor Series, I'm going to make sure that I personally eliminate you from the match. And then once that's done, I'm going to make sure that I personally eliminate you from this business!"

The long-running feud between John Cena and Sean O'Haire has elevated these two into the upper tier of the SmackDown! roster. They'll captain rival teams in three days, and tonight the next chapter of their one-on-one feud unfolds. O'Haire starts off with a pair of slams for two. Cena fights out of a headlock and lands a punch and a neckbreaker for two. Shoulder slam gets two more. Cena hits a flying shoulder tackle, but misses a legdrop. Bulldog by O'Haire gets two. Lariat gets two more. Spinning neckbreaker and punches, but O'Haire now misses the leg and gets slammed. Anothe rshoulder slam sets up the F-U! Cena wins!

Cena grabs the microphone and cuts a freestyle about how O'Haire has taken every cheap shot at Cena, but he keeps surviving. And Sunday night, he's going to survive anything the Devil's Advocates can throw at him.

Last month, Paul Heyman offered Rhyno a spot in the Dangerous Alliance. Rhyno turned him down and was assaulted for his troubles. Heyman has since told him that he'll never receive a title shot at any of the Alliance's belts, but that didn't stop GM Stephanie McMahon from making this non-title match between Rhyno and the WWE Champion Brock Lesnar. Lesnar starts off with a spinning neckbreaker and a slam for two. Rhyno reverses a hiptoss, then hits a forearm and a neckbreaker for two. Spear for two. Flying shoulder tackle. Brock fights back with a puncha nd a piledriver for two. Spinebuster for two more. Lesnar hits a running kneelift and a forearm to the face. Rhyno fights out of a slam, then hits one of his own and another spear. Heyman is up on the apron! Rhyno turns to confront him, but dodges just as Lesnar attempts to attack and Lesnar wipes out Heyman! Lesnar can't believe he just took out his own manager. He turns around... right into the GOOOOOOOOORE! Rhyno has pinned the WWE Champion! Heyman hits the ring, but Rhyno chases off both of his attackers and stands victorious as SmackDown! goes off the air!

Now that the Manbeast has gained a measure of revenge against the Dangerous Alliance, what does this mean for Survivor Series? We know that Rhyno and the champ will be in the same ring at Survivor Series as Lesnar teams with the Dangerous Alliance (Lesnar, Show, Kidman, A-Train, and Morgan) to take on the Rabid Wolverines (Rhyno, Benoit, Mysterio, Bradshaw, and Holly). Also, John Cena's Chain Gang (Cena, Angle, Undertaker, Edge, and Eddie Guerrero) will take on the Devil's Advocates (O'Haire, the FBI, and Chavo Guerrero). Who will survive?
Old 04-04-2009, 08:23 PM   #1737
loopydate

At a house show the night after SmackDown, Intercontinental Champion Randy Orton suffered a neck injury! Doctors say he'll be out for eight months! Triple H has announced that he's found a replacement for Orton on the Game Changers, but we won't find out until the Survivor Series.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:37 AM   #1738
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

lol God...EWR ALWAYS screws me like that before a PPV. It's like they know the card I plan on running.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:17 PM   #1739
loopydate

November 16, 2003 - Survivor Series

Tonight, every active member of the WWE roster will be competing in ten-man (or woman) elimination matches, with the exception of our Sunday Night Heat featured bout, a 20-man over-the-top rope battle royal!

20-Man Battle Royal

Billy takes a vertical suplex. Billy Gunn got bundled out by Nowinski. (Elimination # 1) Storm takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back...like a drunk at 2am...hell, like ME at 2am in the morning. Lance Storm was eliminated by Conway. (Elimination # 2) Val Venis hits some punches. Rodney Mack got eliminated by Venis. (Elimination # 3) Chris Kanyon takes a right hand to the temple from Nowinski. Chris Kanyon got thrown over the top rope by Nowinski. (Elimination # 4) Weak headbutt on Danny by Dupree. Dupree slams Danny Basham down. Conway takes a kick. Rob Conway was eliminated by Grenier. (Elimination # 5) Maven snap suplexes Venis. Val Venis got thrown over the top rope by Maven. (Elimination # 6) Big clothesline on Haas. Shelton tried to eliminate Charlie Haas, who hung onto the top rope. I guess he was well hung. Bwahahahaa. Doug Basham takes a right hand to the temple from Nowinski. Nowinski tried to eliminate Doug Basham, who hung onto the top rope. I guess he was well hung. Bwahahahaa. Charlie Haas strikes Rikishi. Rikishi was eliminated by Haas. (Elimination # 7) Big clothesline from Henry. Henry went for the elimination, but Shelton Benjamin held onto the ropes. Rene Dupree hits a right hand on Rosey. Rene Dupree scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Boss Man takes a right hand to the temple from Nowinski. Big kick from Nowinski. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. Nova tried to eliminate Shelton Benjamin, who hung onto the top rope. I guess he was well hung. Bwahahahaa. Nova scores with a back heel kick on Stevie. Stevie Richards was eliminated by Nova. (Elimination # 8) Doug Basham with a spinning neckbreaker on Danny. Basham threw Danny Basham over the top rope like a common Pygmy. (Elimination # 9) Nova hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. DDT from the top rope by Nova....holy crap, that was sweet. Nowinski slams Mark Henry down. Mark Henry got thrown over the top rope by Nowinski. (Elimination # 10) Dupree strikes away at Rosey. Rosey got bundled out by Dupree. (Elimination # 11) Weak headbutt on Basham by Dupree. Doug Basham got eliminated by Dupree. (Elimination # 12) Nowinski strikes away at Boss Man. Boss Man got eliminated by Nowinski. (Elimination # 13) Shelton Benjamin hits a bulldog off the ropes. Shelton went for the elimination, but Chris Nowinski held onto the ropes. Sylvan Grenier strikes Charlie Haas. Grenier tried to eliminate Charlie Haas, who hung onto the top rope. I guess he was well hung. Bwahahahaa. Shelton hits a right hand. Rene Dupree got thrown over the top rope by Shelton. (Elimination # 14) Chris Nowinski strikes Charlie Haas. Nowinski tried to eliminate Charlie Haas, who hung onto the top rope. I guess he was well hung. Bwahahahaa. Armbar takedown from Charlie Haas, boring me senseless. Haas went for the elimination, but Shelton Benjamin held onto the ropes. Nova receives some unexciting punishment. I'm not sure this stuff is watchable without alcohol...and i don't feel like finding out. Nova got thrown over the top rope by Grenier. (Elimination # 15) Chris Nowinski uses a neckbreaker on Shelton. Shelton Benjamin takes a right hand to the temple from Nowinski. Terrible brawling from Sylvan Grenier. Grenier DDTs Chris Nowinski. Charlie Haas snap suplexes Maven. Maven got bundled out by Haas. (Elimination # 16) Weak bodyslam on Nowinski by Grenier. Grenier strikes away at Chris Nowinski. Haas hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Sylvan Grenier got thrown over the top rope by Haas. (Elimination # 17) Charlie Haas hits a delayed suplex on Shelton. Haas went for the elimination, but Shelton Benjamin held onto the ropes. Big backdrop on Nowinski, executed well. Chris Nowinski got bundled out by Shelton. (Elimination # 18) Back suplex on Haas. Flying shoulder tackle by Shelton sends Haas to the mat. Charlie Haas is in trouble. Super Kick! Charlie Haas got thrown over the top rope by Shelton.

Overall Rating: 65%
Crowd Reaction: 66%
Match Quality: 65%

The WWE Cruiserweight division is on display as the pay-per-view kicks off as nine SmackDown! cruiserweights and one from RAW compete in our first elimination contest.

Survivor Series Match - Jamie Noble, Paul London, Scotty 2 Hotty, Shannon Moore, and Ultimo Dragon vs. Akio, Carlito, Rico, Sakoda, and Tajiri

First Fall : Jamie Noble scores with a back heel kick on Sakoda. Flying elbow from Jamie Noble. 1 - 2 - kick out. Noble walks into a trip. Sakoda brings out a jumping powerbomb to nearly kill Noble!! That was incredibly brutal, i LOVE that move. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Jamie Noble elbows Sakoda in the face to break a hammerlock. Noble crushes Sakoda with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your ass into someone else's face. 1 - 2 - 3. Jamie Noble pinned Sakoda. Second Fall : Flying elbow from Scotty 2 Hotty. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Tajiri is down. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Tajiri counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Brutal suplex on Scotty. Scotty 2 Hotty is in trouble. Kick Of Death! 1....2....3. Third Fall : Flying elbow from Shannon Moore. Weird kick by Shannon on Carlito. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Carlito ducks a clothesline attempt. Flying knee to the face from Carlito. Japanese marks everywhere cream themselves as someone uses a Shining Wizard....it's only a knee for crying out loud! Shannon Moore gets knocked to the ground by Carlito. Shannon Moore gets locked in the Inverted Figure Four! Submission victory! Fourth Fall : Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. I missed what happened for a few minutes as i went to get a beer...i'm going to take an educated guess and say that Bruiser Brody made a stunning return and beat everyone up, then left. I'm sticking with that story until proven wrong. 1 - 2 - kick out. Rico kicks Jamie Noble in the gut to reverse the momentum. DDT from the top rope by Rico....holy crap, that was sweet. Rico moves in for the kill. Spinning Leg Lariat!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Fifth Fall : Second rope flying axe handle, London goes down. Spinning kicky move by Akio on London. 1 - 2 - kick out. Paul London ducks a clothesline attempt. Back heel kick off the second rope, Akio goes down. Akio gets knocked to the ground by London, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Through the air, London Calling! 1....2....3. Sixth Fall : Ultimo Dragon scores with a back heel kick on Carlito. DDT by Ultimo Dragon. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Carlito counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Carlito face jams Ultimo Dragon. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Ultimo Dragon reverses a hip toss. Weird kick by Ultimo on Carlito. 1 - 2 - 3. Ultimo Dragon pinned Carlito. Seventh Fall : Kick from Rico...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Second rope flying axe handle, London goes down. 1 - 2 - kick out. London counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Cool looking suplex on Rico. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Rico counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Super frankenthingy on London, who hit hard. 1 - 2 - 3. Rico defeats London. Eighth Fall : Rico uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Super kick by Rico. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Ultimo Dragon, like so many teenage boys, uses a right hand. Except in this case, it's for a punch. Back heel kick off the second rope, Rico goes down. Ultimo Dragon moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Asai DDT. 1....2...3, it's finished. Final Fall : Ultimo Dragon hits a rolling kick on Tajiri. Ultimo crushes Tajiri with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your ass into someone else's face. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. DDT from the top rope by Ultimo Dragon....holy crap, that was sweet. Tajiri elbows Ultimo Dragon in the face to break a hammerlock. DDT by Tajiri. Tajiri moves in for the kill. Spinning Kick! 1....2....3.

Sole Survivor: Tajiri
Overall Rating: 73%
Crowd Reaction: 65%
Match Quality: 82%

The WWE Divas are out next for the second Survivor Series exhibition before the actual Series matches begin. WWE Champion Trish Stratus brought Nidia over from SmackDown to help her team against the top five challengers from RAW.

Survivor Series Match - Ivory, Lita, Nidia, Stacy Keibler, and Trish Stratus vs. Gail Kim, Jazz, Miss Jackie, Molly Holly, and Victoria

First Fall : Stacy receives some unexciting punishment. I'm not sure this stuff is watchable without alcohol...and i don't feel like finding out. Jazz uses a neckbreaker on Stacy. 1 - 2 - kick out. Stacy counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Stacy Keibler scores with a awesomely-bad looking standing spinebuster. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Stacy Keibler misses a big legdrop and lands ASS-FIRST on the mat. Jazz hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - 3. Jazz pinned Stacy. Second Fall : Molly hits a quick kick on Nidia. Molly hits a dropkick on Nidia. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Nidia backdrops Molly Holly out of a piledriver attempt. Nidia with a kick to the head. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Molly Holly elbows Nidia in the face to break a hammerlock. Back heel kick from Molly on Nidia. 1 - 2 - 3. Molly defeats Nidia. Third Fall : Throat thrust from Jackie. Hah, even i could do that. Messed up bodyslam by Jackie. 1 - 2 - kick out. Lita fights out of a grapple. Flying knee to the face from Lita. Japanese marks everywhere cream themselves as someone uses a Shining Wizard....it's only a knee for crying out loud! Lita climbs to the top turnbuckle as Miss Jackie is stunned. Litacarana! 1....2....3. Fourth Fall : Molly Holly arm drags Ivory over. SMELL THE RATINGS. Flying elbow off the top rope by Molly Holly. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Ivory kicks Molly Holly in the gut to reverse the momentum. Face-first suplex from Ivory, but not done well. Molly Holly can barely stand. Here it comes - Samoan Driver. 1....2...3, it's finished. Fifth Fall : Weak slam from Ivory. Ivory hits a headlocky thing off the ropes. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Kim blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Flying knee to the face from Gail Kim. Japanese marks everywhere cream themselves as someone uses a Shining Wizard....it's only a knee for crying out loud! Ivory is in trouble. Standing Rana!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Sixth Fall : Trish Stratus strikes Jazz. Trish Stratus strikes Jazz. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Jazz reverses a Trish Stratus hammerlock. Jazz turns Trish inside-out with a clothesline. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Trish counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Trish Stratus DDTs Jazz. 1 - 2 - 3. Trish Stratus pinned Jazz. Seventh Fall : Lita hits an arm drag on Kim. Lita hits a high kick on Gail Kim. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Gail Kim elbows Lita in the face to break a hammerlock. Flying knee to the face from Gail Kim. Japanese marks everywhere cream themselves as someone uses a Shining Wizard....it's only a knee for crying out loud! Gail Kim climbs to the top turnbuckle as Lita is stunned. Diving Rana!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Eighth Fall : Trish Stratus uses a neckbreaker on Kim. Trish Stratus hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Sloppy tornado punch from Trish Stratus...maybe that's a clue that Kerry Von Erich is going to run in...but probably not. Gail Kim reverses a hip toss. Kim hits a dropkick on Trish Stratus. Trish Stratus can barely stand. Standing Rana! 1....2....3.

Survivors: Gail Kim and Victoria
Overall Rating: 67%
Crowd Reaction: 74%
Match Quality: 51%
Old 04-05-2009, 03:18 PM   #1740
loopydate

Up next is the first match in the actual Survivor Series as Rob Van Dam's Team Extreme takes on Triple H's Game Changers! The survivors of this match will advance to the main event. As the participants are being introduced, it is announced that Randy Orton's replacement in the match will be the Reflection of Perfection, Mark Jindrak!

Survivor Series Match - Team Extreme (Bubba Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley, Rob Van Dam [captain], Spike Dudley, and Tommy Dreamer) vs. Game Changers (Batista, Chris Jericho, Kane, Mark Jindrak, and Triple H [captain]

First Fall : Mark Jindrak hits some punches. Flying shoulder tackle by Jindrak sends D-Von to the mat. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. D-Von Dudley pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. D-Von DDTs Mark Jindrak. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Jindrak kicks D-Von Dudley in the gut to reverse the momentum. D-Von walks into a slam. 1 - 2 - 3. Mark Jindrak pinned D-Von. Second Fall : Spike slams Batista down. Spike Dudley hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - kick out. Spike Dudley misses a big legdrop and lands ASS-FIRST on the mat. Batista DDTs Spike Dudley. Spike Dudley is in trouble. Here it comes - Batista Bomb. 1....2...3, it's finished. Third Fall : Jindrak slams Bubba Ray Dudley down. Bubba walks into a slam. 1 - 2 - kick out. Bubba blocks a punch. Death valley driver by Bubba Ray Dudley, Mark Jindrak got planted hard...that was cool. Bubba Ray Dudley moves in for the kill. Bubba Cutter!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Fourth Fall : Jericho hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. DDT by Chris Jericho. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Bubba kicks Chris Jericho in the gut to reverse the momentum. Lifting DDT by Bubba Ray Dudley. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Jericho reverses a Bubba Ray Dudley hammerlock. Flying cross body off the top rope. 1 - 2 - 3. Chris Jericho pins Bubba. Fifth Fall : RVD takes a vertical suplex. Batista hits a stump piledriver on Rob Van Dam, but messed it up. 1 - 2 - kick out. RVD counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Running knee to the face on Batista, RVD is God for doing such a stupidly dangerous move!!! Rob Van Dam has Batista down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Off the top - Five Star Frog Splash, forget about it. 1....2...3! Sixth Fall : Dropkick connects...Dreamer goes down like a skanky hooker. Dreamer takes a flying neckbreaker from Chris Jericho. 1 - 2 - kick out. Dreamer backdrops Chris Jericho out of a piledriver attempt. Spear! Jericho is down. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Chris Jericho reverses a hip toss. Super frankensteiner on Dreamer, who hit hard. 1 - 2 - 3. Chris Jericho pinned Dreamer. Seventh Fall : Rob Van Dam hits a rolling kick on HHH. Flying move by Rob Van Dam...no idea what the name of that move is, so let's call it a Lighting Smash Of Impending Danger. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Flying kick move off the second rope, HHH goes flying. Triple H reverses a hip toss. HHH slams Rob Van Dam down. Rob Van Dam is in trouble. Pedigree! 1....2....3.

Survivors: Chris Jericho, Kane, and Triple H
Overall Rating: 70%
Crowd Reaction: 70%
Match Quality: 71%

The other RAW Survivor Series match is up next as the WWE Champion The Rock captains The People's Team against Christian's Peepulation!

Survivor Series Match - The People's Team (Booker T, Goldberg, Hurricane, Shawn Michaels, and The Rock [captain] vs. The Peepulation (Christian [captain], Matt Hardy Version 1.0, Scott Steiner, Test, and William Regal)

First Fall : Goldberg hits a weak elbow on Scott Steiner. Big clothesline from Goldberg. 1 - 2 - kick out. Poppa Pump blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Sloppy tornado punch from Scott Steiner...maybe that's a clue that Kerry Von Erich is going to run in...but probably not. Goldberg can barely stand. Here it comes - Steiner Spiral. 1....2...3, it's finished. Second Fall : Scott Steiner hits a right hand on Booker T. Poppa Pump hits a stump piledriver on Booker T, but messed it up. 1 - 2 - kick out. Booker T powers out of a Scott Steiner headlock. Booker T scores with a standing spinebuster. Booker T moves in for the kill. Book End! 1....2....3. Third Fall : Test strikes away at Hurricane. Test uses a neckbreaker on Hurricane. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Test only gets knees on a splash. Springboard dropkick from Hurricane...that looked pretty cool. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Test counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Test hits a stump piledriver on Hurricane, but messed it up. 1 - 2 - 3. Test pinned Hurricane. Fourth Fall : Rude Awakening on William Regal by Booker. Massive backbreaker, Regal got planted. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Regal counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Powerbomb nearly crushes the spine of Booker. Booker T can barely stand. Here it comes - Power Of The Punch. 1....2...3, it's finished. Fifth Fall : Kick from Shawn Michaels...to the leg! Oh the humanity! HBK hits a dropkick on William Regal. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. William Regal fights out of a grapple. Belly to belly off the top rope, HBK got folded up like...uh...eh, pick your own damn metaphors. 1 - 2 - 2.999 HBK blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Kick ass spinning arm pulling move out of the corner by HBK. 1 - 2 - 3. Shawn Michaels pinned Regal. Sixth Fall : Weak bodyslam on HBK by Test. Test hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. HBK counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Weird-but-cool looking DDT thing from Shawn Michaels, Test is out. Shawn Michaels moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Sweet Chin Music. 1....2...3, it's finished. Seventh Fall : Matt uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Super frankenthingy on HBK, who hit hard. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Shawn Michaels powers out of a Matt Hardy Version 1.0 headlock. Springboard dropkick from Shawn Michaels...cool. Matt Hardy Version 1.0 can barely stand. Sweet Chin Music!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Eighth Fall : Flying elbow from Shawn Michaels. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Christian is down. Kick to the teeth from Shawn Michaels, who looks really pissed off. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. HBK walks into a trip. Christian misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee instead. Kill the referee! Shawn Michaels can barely stand. Unprettier!!! That shook the ring. Cover, but there's no one to count for Christian. Christian uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Shawn Michaels ducks a Christian clothesline. Christian is in trouble. Sweet Chin Music!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Survivors: Shawn Michaels and The Rock
Overall Rating: 74%
Crowd Reaction: 76%
Match Quality: 70%

The Dangerous Alliance has been running roughshod over SmackDown! since its formation last week, but tonight they face five of their biggest rivals, making up Chris Benoit's Rabid Wolverines. The Survivors of this match will join Chris Jericho, Kane, Shawn Michaels, The Rock, and Triple H from RAW in tonight's main event!

Rabid Wolverines (Bradshaw, Chris Benoit [captain], Hardcore Holly, Rey Mysterio, and Rhyno) vs. Dangerous Alliance (A-Train, Big Show, Billy Kidman, Brock Lesnar [captain], and Matt Morgan)

First Fall : Matt Morgan hits a right hand on Bradshaw. Big kick from Morgan. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Bradshaw counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Bradshaw turns Morgan inside-out with a clothesline. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Morgan gets out the back of a Bradshaw bodyslam attempt. Powerslam from Matt Morgan on Bradshaw. 1 - 2 - 3. Matt Morgan pinned Bradshaw. Second Fall : Rhyno slams A-Train. Rude Awakening on A-Train by Rhyno. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. A-Train, like so many teenage boys, uses a right hand. Except in this case, it's for a punch. Sloppy tornado punch from A-Train...maybe that's a clue that Kerry Von Erich is going to run in...but probably not. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. A-Train walks into a trip. A-Train walks into a slam. 1 - 2 - 3. Rhyno defeats A-Train. Third Fall : Chris Benoit snap suplexes Show. Vertical suplex by Chris Benoit. Big Show was really high...i can relate to that. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Big Show ducks a clothesline attempt. Side suplex from Show, looked crap. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Chris Benoit ducks a Big Show clothesline. Back suplex...Big Show got slammed down. 1 - 2 - 3. Benoit defeats Show. Fourth Fall : Matt Morgan hits a right hand on Chris Benoit. Matt Morgan uses a neckbreaker on Benoit. 1 - 2 - kick out. Matt Morgan gets taken down out of nowhere. Ultra-cool piledriver-slam thing by Chris Benoit on Morgan. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Matt Morgan fights out of a grapple. Morgan hits a stump piledriver on Chris Benoit, but messed it up. 1 - 2 - 3. Matt Morgan pins Benoit. Fifth Fall : Matt Morgan strikes Hardcore Holly. Weak bodyslam on Hardcore by Morgan. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Matt Morgan misses a big legdrop and lands ASS-FIRST on the mat. Sloppy tornado punch from Hardcore Holly...maybe that's a clue that Kerry Von Erich is going to run in...but probably not. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Matt Morgan, like so many teenage boys, uses a right hand. Except in this case, it's for a punch. Morgan hits a stump piledriver on Hardcore Holly, but messed it up. 1 - 2 - 3. Morgan defeats Hardcore. Sixth Fall : Kidman hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Kick by Billy Kidman...to the facial regions. Break that nose! Yeah! 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Rey Mysterio ducks a clothesline attempt. Kidman walks into a face crusher variation. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Rey Mysterio gets taken down out of nowhere. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Rey is down. 1 - 2 - 3. Kidman defeats Rey. Seventh Fall : Rhyno slams Matt Morgan. Bodyslam by Rhyno. 1 - 2 - kick out. Matt Morgan reverses a hip toss. Morgan DDTs Rhyno. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Rhyno counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Big piledriver on Morgan. 1 - 2 - 3. Rhyno defeats Morgan. Eighth Fall : Flying shoulder tackle by Rhyno sends Lesnar to the mat. Full nelson on Lesnar...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Death valley driver by Rhyno, Brock Lesnar got planted hard...that was cool. Lesnar counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Vertical suplex by Brock Lesnar. Rhyno was really high...i can relate to that. Rhyno is in trouble. F5! 1....2....3.

Survivors: Billy Kidman and Brock Lesnar
Overall Rating: 72%
Crowd Reaction: 74%
Match Quality: 69%

Our final "semifinal" Survivor Series match pits two of SmackDown!'s most hated rivals against each other as John Cena captains the star-studded Chain Gang against Sean O'Haire's Devils Advocates. Who will survive?

Chain Gang (Eddie Guerrero, Edge, John Cena [captain], Kurt Angle, and Undertaker) vs. Devil's Advocates (Chavo Guerrero, Chuck Palumbo, Johnny Stamboli, Nunzio, and Sean O'Haire)

First Fall : Nunzio gets smacked around like a bitch. Angle slams Nunzio down. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Nunzio ducks a wild right hand. Front legsweep slam by Nunzio, that was cool. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Angle counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Back suplex...Nunzio got slammed down. 1 - 2 - 3. Kurt Angle pinned Nunzio. Second Fall : Flying shoulder tackle by Stamboli sends Edge to the mat. Massive backbreaker, Edge got planted. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Edge backdrops Johnny Stamboli out of a piledriver attempt. Stamboli walks into a slammy shoulder thing. Johnny Stamboli is in trouble. Here it comes - Edgeocutioner. 1....2...3, it's finished. Third Fall : Edge fires off some right and left hands. Edge slams Chuck Palumbo down. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Palumbo blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Sloppy tornado punch from Chuck Palumbo...maybe that's a clue that Kerry Von Erich is going to run in...but probably not. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Edge counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Massive backbreaker, Palumbo got planted. 1 - 2 - 3. Edge pinned Palumbo. Fourth Fall : Chavo takes a headbutt from John Cena. Big clothesline on Chavo. 1 - 2 - kick out. Chavo Guerrero ducks a John Cena clothesline. Vicious kick to the teeth from Chavo Guerrero. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Cena blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Cena hits a piledriver on Chavo Guerrero. 1 - 2 - 3. John Cena pins Chavo. Fifth Fall : Sean O'Haire hits some punches. Running knee lift from Sean O'Haire. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Eddie blocks a punch. Cool looking suplex on O'Haire. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Eddie only gets knees on a splash. Full nelson on Eddie...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. 1 - 2 - 3. O'Haire defeats Eddie. Sixth Fall : Big backdrop on O'Haire, executed well. Edge hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Edge drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. Powerbomb on Edge. Edge is in trouble. Prophecy! 1....2....3. Seventh Fall : O'Haire gets caught with a short powerbomb from Angle. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Back suplex...Sean O'Haire got slammed down. Spear! O'Haire is down. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. O'Haire gets out the back of a Kurt Angle bodyslam attempt. Angle reverses an irish whip...and Sean O'Haire runs into the referee. Hah, die referee scum! Kurt Angle can barely stand. Prophecy!!! That shook the ring. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Rude Awakening on Kurt Angle by O'Haire. Angle ducks a wild right hand. Kurt Angle has Sean O'Haire down on the canvas. Here it comes...Angle Lock! Sean O'Haire taps!

Survivors: John Cena, Kurt Angle, and Undertaker
Overall Rating: 78%
Crowd Reaction: 79%
Match Quality: 76%
Old 04-05-2009, 03:18 PM   #1741
loopydate

Paul Heyman has now entered the ring and has had a change of heart. "You see, a few weeks ago, I made a promise. And Paul Heyman's word has always been as good as gold. But tonight, I'm here to break that promise. When Rhyno turned down a spot in my Dangerous Alliance, I took it personally. I have always counted Rhyno as a friend. Rhyno has begun developing into a major star in this industry, and I like to think I played a part in that. And I'd hate to waste it over something this petty. Rhyno, when I said you'd never get a shot at any of the Dangerous Alliance's titles, I meant it. At the time, I truly felt that if you weren't with us, you didn't deserve it. I've had a change of heart. Rhyno--" But before he can finish, Rhyno has hit the ring. He's ready to grab the microphone (and Heyman while he's at it), but he gets blindsided by Big Show! "Rhyno, this Thursday night, you'll get your title shot. And it's going to be against the biggest athlete in the world - the Big Show! And I'm going to be the guest referee!" Rhyno is left laying as Heyman and Show head to the back.

Segment Rating: 75%

It's all been building to this. Tonight, ten men have survived brand-exclusive Survivor Series matches to earn a shot in our interbrand main event. Both the WWE and World Champions, as well as the Cruiserweight Champion are involved, and the crowd is hyped, so let's not waste any more time!

Survivor Series Match - John Cena, Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, The Rock, and Undertaker vs. Billy Kidman, Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho, Kane, and Triple H

First Fall : Running clothesline from Triple H. HHH hits a stump piledriver on The Rock, but messed it up. 1 - 2 - kick out. The Rock fights out of a grapple. Spear! HHH is down. The Rock moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Rock Bottom. 1....2...3, it's finished. Second Fall : Undertaker fires off some right and left hands. Flying shoulder tackle by Undertaker sends Kidman to the mat. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Kidman pushes out of a Undertaker hold. Really cool stunner-type thing out of the corner from Billy Kidman, Undertaker might be dead. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Undertaker reverses a hip toss. Undertaker hits a piledriver on Billy Kidman. 1 - 2 - 3. Undertaker pins Kidman. Third Fall : Thrown slam by Undertaker. Massive backbreaker, Kane got planted. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Undertaker walks into a trip. Death valley driver by Kane, Undertaker got planted hard...that was cool. Kane moves in for the kill. Choke Slam!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Fourth Fall : Lesnar eats a suplex like a fat man eating a waffle. Man i could use a waffle right about now. Lesnar walks into a lariat. 1 - 2 - kick out. Angle walks into a trip. Lariat, apparently Lesnar thinks he is Stan Hansen. Brock Lesnar moves in for the kill. Here it comes - F5. 1....2...3, it's finished. Fifth Fall : Jericho gets smacked around like a bitch. Rock slams Chris Jericho down. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Rock only gets knees on a splash. Slingshot flying butt move by Jericho, crushing the chest of Rock. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. The Rock, like so many teenage boys, uses a right hand. Except in this case, it's for a punch. Massive backbreaker, Jericho got planted. 1 - 2 - 3. The Rock pinned Jericho. Sixth Fall : Brock Lesnar fires off some right and left hands. Big backdrop on Cena, executed well. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Brock Lesnar misses a big legdrop and lands ASS-FIRST on the mat. Lesnar walks into a slammy shoulder thing. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Lesnar counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Lesnar hits a piledriver on John Cena. 1 - 2 - 3. Brock Lesnar pins Cena. Seventh Fall : Kick from Shawn Michaels...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Rude Awakening on Kane by HBK. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. HBK drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. Death valley driver by Kane, Shawn Michaels got planted hard...that was cool. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. HBK reverses a waistlock. Massive backbreaker, Kane got planted. 1 - 2 - 3. Shawn Michaels pinned Kane. Eighth Fall : Shawn Michaels with a spinning neckbreaker on Lesnar. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Kick ass spinning arm pulling move out of the corner by HBK. Flying kick move off the second rope, Lesnar goes flying. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Lesnar blocks a kick from Shawn Michaels. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Brock Lesnar moves in for the kill. F5! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is still down. Back elbow connects, HBK staggers backward. HBK reverses a Brock Lesnar hammerlock. Brock Lesnar is in trouble. Here it comes - Sweet Chin Music. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Survivors: Shawn Michaels and The Rock
Overall Rating: 81%
Crowd Reaction: 83%
Match Quality: 78%
Old 04-05-2009, 03:24 PM   #1742
loopydate

Jamie Noble and Ultimo Dragon are both midcarders now, which is good, because the top tier of the cruiserweight division has been dominated by heels, and I have a heel champion, which makes things awkward. Six weeks until Armageddon, with the Rumble happening just two weeks later, so the next eight weeks are going to be mostly Rumble build-up with some feud blow-off matches at 'geddon. Plus, I need to figure out what to do with the Intercontinental Title. Probably going to be a tournament, because I looooove tournaments, but maybe I'll switch things up a bit.
Old 04-05-2009, 04:41 PM   #1743
loopydate

Nope, not going to switch things up. Six-week-long tournament to determine a new Intercontinental Champion! Finals to be held at Armageddon. Tournament kicks off on the next edition of RAW. Plus, starting this week on SmackDown!, qualifying matches for the Royal Rumble will be held. SD is going to space them out, but because of the tournament, RAW is going to do all of theirs in the three weeks leading up to RR.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:01 AM   #1744
loopydate

NOVEMBER 17, 2003 - Monday Night RAW

Last night's Survivor Series was an incredible show, headlined by two of RAW's biggest stars, Shawn Michaels and the World Champion The Rock, who survived both of their SS matches, coming out on top in the main event! But tonight, we begin a new chapter as RAW heads toward the last pay-per-view of 2003, Armageddon, just six weeks away! Tonight begins a six-week tournament to crown a new Intercontinental Champion! WWE.com reported before the show that current champions The Rock and the Dudley Boyz will not be entered in the tournament, and that Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho will receive first-round byes. Everyone else on the RAW roster will have to advance through a preliminary match tonight or next week!

The show opens with Rock and Michaels in the ring, celebrating their recent success. A brief ceremony takes place as the duo dubs themselves The New Mega-Powers!

The first match of the evening is a first-round match in the Intercontinental Title tournament pitting the man who was a surprise addition to the Game Changers last night, Mark Jindrak, against the flamboyant Rico. Jindrak hits a back elbow and a slam for two. Rico reverses a hammerlock and hits a big kick and back suplex for two. Another kick gets two. Another back suplex, but Jindrak fights out of a hammerlock to hit a piledriver for two. Spinebuster gets two. Back elbow and a slam. Rico hits a legsweep and a face crusher. He distracts the referee while Miss Jackie climbs into the ring. Jindrak staggers up, and right into a Tough Enough Slam! Impressive strength from Jackie. Rico gets the pin, then high-tails it out of the arena, happy to advance, but not in any mood to face off with a pissed-off Jindrak.

Up next was an absolute squash. Christian hit Boss Man with a spinning bulldog right off the bat, then followed up with an Unprettier to advance to the second round.

Trish Stratus comes to the ring next to address her loss at Survivor Series, but before she can get out a word, the woman who pinned her last night - Gail Kim - hits the ring and strips her down to her underwear, leaving her humiliated.

The tournament continues as Val Venis takes on La Resistance's Rob Conway. Val starts off with a slam, smacks Conway around, hits a clothesline, and a spinning neckbreaker. Conway finally fights back with an arm drag and a top-rope elbow for two. Val trips him, then hits a piledriver for two of his own. Lariat gets two. Now it's Conway with the trip, but Val mule kicks out of it. Flying shoulder tackle, then up to the top rope for a Money Shot! Val picks up the win and goes on to round two.

Tommy Dreamer and Rene Dupree are up next in our fourth tournament match. Dupree hits a neckbreaker and a bulldog for two. Tommy reverses a hip toss, then smacks Dupree around before hitting a spinning neckbreaker for two. Spinebuster gets two. Flying shoulder tackle, but he misses a clothesline and Dupree hits a powerslam for two. Dupree gets two on a spinebuster of his own. Slam by Dupree, then some amateur striking before Dreamer escapes a bodyslam to hit a neckbreaker. Tommy hits a lifting DDT to set up for his own Dreamer DDT to advance!

Two of RAW's biggest monsters do battle next for another slot in the second round as Evolution's Animal Batista takes on the SuperHero In Training, Rosey. Batista hits a bulldog, a spinebuster, and a clothesline for two. Neckbreaker for two more. Rosey gets his knees up on a Batista splash. Strikes, and a stump piledriver, but he swings and misses on a punch and Batista hits a piledriver of his own. Rosey staggers up and into a Batista Bomb. Batista advances! As Rosey is walking back up the aisle in defeat, Batista chases him down and beats him some more.

In the ring after the commercial, Triple H claims that he will win the Intercontinental Title at Armageddon to keep it in "the family." But he also has to address The Rock. It's pretty convenient that Rocky managed to keep himself out of this tournament, because he knows that at some point, our paths will cross, and he will not get lucky again.

Spike Dudley comes to the ring, and he's HHH's fodder. H hits a kick and a neckbreaker for two. Spike fights out of a headlock and hits a suplex. Strikes and a kick, but HHH kicks him in the face when he attempts a backdrop. Big time powerslam followed by the Pedigree, and HHH advances (surprise surprise!). H slides to the floor for a chair and returns. Spike manages to get up, but H lays him out. The Game means business!

Our final first-round match of the night pits Rob Van Dam, who last night succame to three-on-one odds in his Survivor Series match, against Test. Test starts off with an arm to the face in the corner and a DDT for two. Test goes for his elbow drop early, but misses. RVD hits a standing kick, then a legsweep for two. Springboard dropkick gets two more. Dropkick to the knee, but Test ducks a punch. Piledriver for two. Spinebuster for two. Test hits a clothesline and a right hand, but RVD ducks another punch and lands a flying axe handle. Big kick to the teeth, and Test staggers back. RVD hops to the top rope and nails his flying kick for the win!

The main event is a battle pitting The New Mega-Powers against two of the men they eliminated in last night's Survivor Series main event, Chris Jericho and Kane. HBK and Y2J start, and Jericho hits a flying axehandle and a super frankensteiner for two. Kane tags in, and they hit a follow-up clothesline int he corner. Neckbreaker for two, then a slam. HBK trips Kane, then lands a Death Valley Driver. Tag to The Rock, who piledrives Kane. RVD fights out of an arm wringer and tags in Jericho. Jericho hits a flying move, then a top-rope DDT for two. Massive spinning kick, but then Rock blocks another kick and clamps on a full nelson. He swings Jericho around and lands the Rock Bottom! But before he can go for the cover, HHH hits the ring and goes after The Rock! The ref calls for the bell as HHH goes to work on his rival. He sets up for the Pedigree, but Booker T and Goldberg hit the ring to make the save, and the faces stand tall as we fade to black.

Next week, the other seven first-round matches take place, as well as more exciting action featuring the winners of tonight's bouts in tag team previews of the second round. Shawn Michaels will team with Rob Van Dam to take on Batista and Triple H, while Tommy Dreamer will team with Val Venis to take on Christian and Rico. You can't miss RAW next week!
Old 04-07-2009, 12:26 AM   #1745
loopydate

November 20, 2003 - SmackDown!

With Survivor Series in the books, we begin to trek to Armageddon, six weeks away on pay-per-view. Tonight, a #1 contender will be determined for Brock Lesnar's WWE Title, Rhyno gets a shot at the United States Title (with Paul Heyman as the referee), two slots in January's Royal Rumble match will be filled, and General Manager Stephanie McMahon has promised a huge announcement!

We open up with two of the most physical tag teams in WWE, the Backstage Bullies and the FBI. The FBI cut the ring off and pound Holly to begin, but Holly hits a clothesline and makes a hot tag. Bradshaw pounds on Stamboli until he can tag in Palumbo, who gets in some offense, until Bradshaw hits a bulldog to set up for Initiation Rites and a Bullies victory.

Two men who put on impressive showing at Survivor Series are up next as Edge looks for revenge against the man who eliminated him, Sean O'Haire. Good back-and-forth match with lots of near falls. O'Haire winds up hitting the Prophecy for the win, but after the match his long-time rival John Cena hits the ring and bloodies him with a chair shot!

The Cruiserweight division is on display next as the Cruiserweight Champion Billy Kidman teams with the former champion Tajiri to take on Jamie Noble and Ultimo Dragon. Lots of kicks thrown around in this match, and both teams got a hot tag. In the end, though, Tajiri takes out Noble with the Kick of Death.

It's now time for Stephanie McMahon's big announcement. She hits the ring and says that while we have a match tonight to determine a #1 contender for Armageddon, we need one for the first pay-per-view of 2004 as well. Challengers at the Royal Rumble have frequently walked out of the event with championship gold, and she wants to give the opportunity to someone who has not had many such opportunities. So tonight she is announcing a best-of-seven series for a shot at Brock Lesnar or whoever is the champion going into the Royal Rumble. Chris Benoit and Rey Mysterio will face off in a series of one-on-one encounters until one of them is able to amass four victories over the other!

The American Badass Undertaker has been on a downward slide lately, but hopes to bounce back in a major way by booking himself into a handicap match against Billy Kidman and Chris Kanyon. Undertaker pounds on Kanyon early, but succumbs to a double team. The duo double-teams UT for most of the match until Gunn gets tripped up and Kanyon misses an elbow drop, allowing the Deadman to hit Gunn with the Last Ride for the win.

The best-of-seven series between Benoit and Mysterio starts next, with Mysterio using his feet and his high-flying style to take an early advantage. Benoit fights back with a big t-bone suplex, but Rey takes control once more. A big belly-to-belly suplex by Benoit turns things back in his favor, but gets DDTed and falls victim to the West Coast Pop and Mysterio goes up 1-0! After the match, Rey offers a hand to Benoit, and they shake, demonstrating great sportsmanship.

The first two spots in January's Royal Rumble match are on the line in our next encounter, pitting two of SmackDown!'s top tag teams against each other. Both members of the winning team will advance. This wound up being an absolute squash as the red-hot World's Greatest Tag Team wiped the floor with the Basham Brothers, earning Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin passes into the Rumble!

Just moments before finding out who is going to be the #1 contender for his title at Armageddon, Brock Lesnar faces Eddie Guerrero in a non-title match. Brock leads off with a back suplex, but Eddie punches him in the face and takes control with strikes and a Whippersnapper out of the corner. Brock fights back with a spinning neckbreaker, a full nelson, and a lifting DDT, but Eddie backdrops out of a piledriver and hits a super kick. In the end, though, Lesnar was just too big and strong, and wins it with the F5.

Four nights ago, John Cena and Kurt Angle survived their preliminary Survivor Series match before both were eliminated by the WWE Champion in the main event. The winner of tonight's Cena/Angle match will get a chance to avenge that loss when they challenge for the gold at Armageddon. Good back-and-forth match with lots of near-falls. The crowd was way into this one as the two major babyfaces went at it. Angle scores with a big spear to set up the Angle Lock for the submission victory. Afterwards, they both demonstrate great sportsmanship by shaking hands.

Stephanie McMahon is backstage, and she makes it official. At Armageddon, Brock Lesnar will once again defend the WWE Title against Kurt Angle!

At Survivor Series, Paul Heyman announced that Rhyno would finally get a shot at one of the Dangerous Alliance's titles - Big Show's United States Title - but under his rules. And his rules are Heyman himself will be the referee! Shockingly, Show gets a blindingly fast count when he rolls Rhyno up for the victory. Heyman's "victory" is short-lived, though, as he is GOOOOOOOOOOOORED for his trouble as the show goes off the air!

What does Rhyno's assault on Paul Heyman mean going into next week's SmackDown!? We already know that Heyman's client Billy Kidman will defend his Cruiserweight Title against the Japanese Buzzsaw Tajiri. John Cena and Kurt Angle will both be participating in Royal Rumble qualifying matches. Rey Mysterio will hope to go up 2-0 against Chris Benoit, while the Rabid Wolverine will try to draw even. Brock Lesnar will go one-on-one with his former college teammate Shelton Benjamin in a non-title match. Plus, the long-running Undertaker/Big Show feud will have its next chapter as the two go one-on-one. Next week's SmackDown! - the last WWE show in November - promises to be one to remember!
Old 04-07-2009, 01:25 PM   #1746
loopydate

NOVEMBER 24, 2003 - Monday Night RAW

The last RAW of November will help us round out the Sweet 16 of the Intercontinental Title tournament. Plus, the eight men who have already advanced will be involved in a pair of tag team matches. That, plus the Dudley Boyz defending the World Tag Team Titles!

The night kicks off with two unlikely tag teams going at it in a preview of next week's second-round matches - Tommy Dreamer and Val Venis against Christian and Rico. Dreamer and Val take an early advantage until Christian tags Rico in. Rico goes after Venis until Val manages to hit a big neckbreaker. Double hot tag, and Tommy winds up catching Christian with a Dreamer Driver out of nowhere for what has to be considered a bit of an upset victory!

Up next is another first-round match in the Intercontinental Title tournament pitting Rodney Mack against William Regal. Regal pretty much dominates the match other than a knee lift and a slam from Mack. In the end, Regal lays Mack out with the Power of the Punch to advance.

Our next first-round match is between the World's Strongest Man Mark Henry and Matt Hardy Version 1.0. The match goes back-and-forth, but the crowd really isn't into it, and their clashing styles don't exactly make for a five-star match. In the end, Matt slams Henry into an exposed turnbuckle for a cheap victory. He sprints away from the ring to avoid Henry's wrath.

Backstage, The Rock cuts a promo about his feud with Triple H. He wishes H well in his second-round match next week against his new partner Shawn Michaels, but H knows that if he loses the match, Rock's going to be waiting for him to finally settle the score for the World Title.

Nova and Sylvan Grenier are the next to attempt to advance to round two. Another ugly match ends with Nova putting Grenier away with the Spin Doctor.

Hurricane is becoming way over with the crowd, and they get into his first-round match with Chris Nowinski. Nowinski only manages to get a couple of moves in, because it's pretty much all Hurricane. A Shining Wizard puts the Harvard grad away and send Hurricane into the Sweet 16.

The tournament continues as Lance Storm takes on Maven in what turns out to be a pretty good match. Storm wins it with a superkick.

The World Tag Team Titles are on the line next as the Dudley Boyz defend the gold against La Resistance's Rene Dupree and Rob Conway. La Res dominates D-Von early until he can hot-tag Bubba. Bubba goes to work on Conway until Dupree tags in, but Dupree winds up falling victim to the 3D, and the champs retain!

Goldberg beat Scott Steiner with a Jackhammer. Yep, it's as bad as it sounds. I can't wait to release this idiot.

Disappointingly, Booker T and Kane didn't put on a very good match. Jericho comes to ringside and takes out Booker with a chair, allowing Kane to hit the chokeslam for the win. Afterwards, Jericho puts Booker in the Walls of Jericho.

Our main event pits Shawn Michaels and Rob Van Dam against Evolution's Batista and Triple H. All four men have advanced to the second round of the Intercontinental Title tournament, and they're looking to build momentum toward next week's matches. I'm running out of time, because Ihave to go to work, but Triple H pins Michaels with a Pedigree, but then gets laid out by a Rock chairshot afterwards.

Last edited by loopydate; 04-07-2009 at 01:30 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:53 PM   #1747
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Finally gotten around to posting my next large event, 4th of July Fireworks...taking place on, well, Saturday, July 4th!

After kicking off with a special fireworks opening to commemorate the day (and help draw some extra attendance), the 4th of July special actually starts off with two Brits as veteran Dave Taylor faces off against Steve Lewington. Youth reigns supreme as Lewington wins following a Sidewinder. Surprisingly, Dave Taylor offers a handshake and it is accepted, it soon becomes apparent that due to only wanting to be a non-wrestler, this will likely be Taylor's final appearance for Future Endeavors Wrestling.
OR: 64, CR: 59, MQ: 70
Road Agent Note: Dave Taylor lost a ton of overness from this...but it's no big deal because like I said, it's probably his final appearance.

Thorn delivers an interview, stating that he plans on taking advantage of his #1 Contendership immediately, and he will face Elijah Burke for the FEW Championship tonight.
OR: 65

Two of the REAL Wrestlers were in action with Jake Swagger and Zigg Nemeth facing off against the crazy, bearded, Scottish Groundskeepers. The pure athleticism of Swagger and Nemeth were just too much for the Groundskeepers, as Nemeth puts away Robbie with a jumping Russian Leg Sweep.
OR: 72, CR: 66, MQ: 79

Harry Smith takes a break from his friendly rivalry with Colt Cabana and goes to take on the cocky Ted DiBiase Jr. instead. A decent contest but as neither man is particularly over yet, the crowd reaction dragged things down a bit. Anyway, Ted apparently sees enough ability in Smith that he can't defeat him cleanly. Roll-up with the classic hook of the tights as Ted wins. Colt Cabana runs out after and teaches Ted a lesson for robbing his friend of a victory, planting him with the Colt 45.
OR: 66, CR: 59, MQ: 73

Cliff Compton delivered an interview backstage, ripping into Chris Harris. He said he planned on taking Harris to school after he interjected himself in Cliff's business on Wednesday night. OHHH!!!

Get some more cruiserweight action in to entertain the crowd. Teams are drawn seemingly at random as Paul London, Super Crazy, and Sho Funaki meet up against Shannon Moore, James Maritato, and Colin Olson. Bodies flying all over the place in this one as it resembles a Lucha-style 6-man tag match. London picks up the win for his team following a 450 Splash on Colin.
OR: 66, CR: 57, MQ: 75
Road Agent Notes: Paul London and Super Crazy are both losing overness due to weak gimmicks (ugh! I got notified of this for both guys during the battle royal on Wednesday, but I completely spaced and forgot to change them)

Seemingly taking a page out of Ted DiBiase Jr.'s book, Cliff Compton decides it's just not worth trying to beat Chris Harris fairly. After an awesome match, Cliff sullies it by exposing the steel turnbuckle and driving Harris' head into it without the ref noticing. That makes him easy prey for the Cliffhanger and Compton wins. Chris Harris looks bewildered at what has just transpired.
OR: 78, CR: 68, MQ: 88

FEW champion Elijah Burke makes his entrance and before Thorn can enter, he grabs the mic and trashes his opponent like any good heel would. One has to wonder if Burke might be selling Thorn short.
OR: 75

The answer is yes. Thorn takes Burke to the absolute limit in a match that got really solid ratings yet wasn't as good as I was anticipating. I was kinda thinking they'd have similar chemistry to Compton/Harris as they are both decent brawlers. In any event, Burke is nearly pinned on several occasions but manages to kick out, only to grow frustrated when he can't put Thorn away himself. So in a classic heel champion move, he gave up, grabbed the belt, and clocked Thorn in the head with it. Thorn wins by disqualification but STILL your FEW Champion, Elijah Burke! Burke hightails it after, not wanting to wait for Thorn to recover.
OR: 77, CR: 78, MQ: 76
Road Agent Note: The FEW Title has gained in image

72% Overall Rating for 4th of July Fireworks, yet another small but nevertheless important increase in large show ratings. I'm going to hold my first PPV next month.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:10 PM   #1748
loopydate

November 27, 2003 - SmackDown!

The last WWE show of November kicks off with exciting cruiserweight action as Ultimo Dragon goes one-on-one with Carlito for a shot at the Cruiserweight Title next week! Great back-and-forth match between two guys hoping to climb out of the midcard and into the upper tier of the Cruiserweight division. Ultimo hits a big top-rope DDT to set up the Dragon Sleeper, and Carlito has no choice but to tap out!

Up next, the Dangerous Alliance's A-Train and Matt Morgan take on Edge and Hardcore Holly. D.A. dominate the early going until Holly can make a hot tag to Edge. Edge works over Morgan, but A-Train comes in and overpowers him. Edge manages to hit a spear to get some separation, but while the referee tries to restore order, Rhyno hits the ring and levels A-Train with the GOOOOOOOOOOORE! Edge gets the pinfall, then Rhyno returns to the ring to continue the beating.

Backstage, Paul Heyman is fuming. No matter what he does, every step of the way he has to deal with Rhyno. He gave him what he wanted last week - a shot at the gold, and he blew it. Big Show pinned him in the middle of the ring. What more does he want? He can keep attacking members of the Alliance all he wants, but so long as the gold stays in our camp, Rhyno is going to be on the outside looking in!

Up next is a qualifying match for the Royal Rumble! Not surprisingly, John Cena controls almost the entire contest against Johnny Stamboli (though The Bull did manage to hit a couple of big moves), and the Doctor of Thuganomics is in the Rumble match!

Two men who are on the verge of cracking into the main event are up next as Eddie Guerrero once again takes on Sean O'Haire. Eddie takes control early, but O'Haire strength advantage quickly turns things in his favor. Eddie uses strikes and some high-flying offense to turn things back, but he eats a powerbomb. While O'Haire distracts the referee, Chavo Guerrero slides in and lays his uncle out with a Brainbuster! O'Haire gets the pin, and now the two-on-one commences. But from the back comes John Cena to make the save!

Up next is a Royal Rumble qualifier with a twist. It's Kurt Angle versus Chris Kanyon, but if Angle wins this match, then defeats Brock Lesnar in their WWE Title match at Armageddon, it will be Lesnar competing in the Rumble match instead of Angle. Of course, that's all moot if Kanyon can pull off the upset. He tries early on, but Angle quickly asserts his dominance with suplexes and kicks. Kanyon manages to overpower him briefly, but again Angle takes control with a big suplex and a lariat to set up the Angle Lock. And Kanyon taps.

The Cruiserweight Title is on the line next as Billy Kidman defends against the sole survivor of the cruiserweight Survivor Series match, Tajiri! Very good back-and-forth match with both guys getting in a lot of offense. Kidman takes control in the end, though, hitting a flying neckbreaker and springbaord dropkick to set up the Shooting Star Press to retain the gold.

Last week, Rey Mysterio beat Chris Benoit to take a 1-0 advantage in their best-of-seven series to determine a #1 contender at the Royal Rumble. Tonight, he can open his lead up farther with another win, or Benoit can tie it up. Both men pull out all the stops early on, and it looked like Rey was about to pull off the win. However, he attempts to slam Benoit, who slides out of it, hooks an arm, and slaps on the Crippler Crossface! Rey taps out, and after the match, the two men shake hands.

One of the biggest rivalries this fall has been between Undertaker and the United States Champion Big Show. Tonight, they write the next chapter in their saga. This one goes back-and-forth, with neither one realy pulling off anything impressive. The crowd is way into it, though. Taker shoves Show into the ropes for a roll-up, but Show rolls through and grabs the tights! Big Show gets the cheap win! After the match, Undertaker is furious at the referee and lays him out with a big clothesline!

He grabs a microphone and tells Big Show that this all ends at Armageddon.

Our main event promises to be one of the better pure wrestling matches we've seen in quite some time as the WWE Champion Brock Lesnar takes on his former University of Minnesota wrestling teammate Shelton Benjamin in a non-title match. Lesnar starts with punches, a spinning neckbreaker, and a clothesline. He misses a legdrop, and now Shelton scores with a running knee lift. He applies a full nelson, but Lesnar hits a jaw breaker and a bulldog for two. Lifting DDT for two. Shelton fights back with a punch and a headbutt, but Lesnar hits a neckbreaker and the F5 for the win!
Old 04-08-2009, 02:12 PM   #1749
loopydate

WWE.com reports that World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms for a release with WWE Divas Ivory and Miss Jackie, Stevie Richards, and developmental star Nick Dinsmore. We wish all four the best in their future endeavors.

Last edited by loopydate; 04-08-2009 at 03:02 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:02 PM   #1750
loopydate

NOVEMBER 2003 RECAP

RAW

(Wrestlers in italics should be lower on card, but refuse to be depushed due to Creative Control)

(Overall Won-Loss) Main Event (Oct. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(14-1) The Rock (4-1, 96) (L battle royal, W w/HBK vs Y2J/RKO, W SS match, W SS match, W w/HBK vs Y2J/Kane)
(10-6) Triple H (5-1, 67) (W battle royal, W RVD, W SS match, L SS match, W Spike, W w/Batista vs HBK/RVD)
(9-7) Shawn Michaels (4-2, 90) (L battle royal, W w/Rock vs Y2J/RKO, W SS match, W SS match, W w/Rock vs Y2J/Kane, L w/RVD vs HHH/Batista)
(8-7) Goldberg (2-2, 61) (L battle royal, L Batista, W SS match, W Steiner)

(Overall Won-Loss) Upper Midcard (Oct. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(8-6) Rob Van Dam (1-4, 75) (L battle royal, L HHH, L SS match, W Test, L w/HBK vs Batista/HHH)
(6-5) Matt Hardy (2-2, 84) (L battle royal, W Hurricane, L SS match, W Henry)
(8-8) Kane (2-3, 66) (L battle royal, W SS match, L SS match, L w/Y2J vs Rock/HBK, W Booker)
(6-7) Christian (1-4, 83) (L battle royal, L w/Regal vs Dudleyz, L SS match, W Boss Man, L w/Rico vs Tommy/Val)
(4-7-1) Booker T (1-1, 75) (W SS match, L Kane)
(3-11-1) Chris Jericho (1-4, 87) (L battle royal, L w/RKO vs Rock/HBK, W SS match, L SS match, L w/Kane vs HBK/Rock)

(Overall Won-Loss) Midcard (Oct. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(6-1) Jazz (2-0, 73) (W 8-diva tag, W SS match)
(2-1) Molly Holly (2-0, 74) (W 8-diva tag, W SS match)
(2-1) Nova (2-1, 70) (W Boss Man, L battle royal, W Grenier)
(3-2) Victoria (2-0, 67) (W 8-diva tag, W SS match)
(3-2) Gail Kim (2-0, 67) (W 8-diva tag, W SS match)
(3-2) Lance Storm (1-2, 65) (L Jindrak, L battle royal, W Maven)
(10-7) Batista (4-1, 74) (L battle royal, W Goldberg, W SS match, W Rosey, W w/HHH vs HBK/RVD)
(7-5) D-Von Dudley (2-2, 73) (L battle royal, W w/Bubba vs Xian/Regal, L SS match, W w/Bubba vs La Res)
(7-6) Bubba Ray Dudley (2-2, 73) (L battle royal, W w/D-Von vs Xian/Regal, L SS match, W w/D-Von vs La Res)
(5-5) Val Venis (3-1, 73) (W Maven, L battle royal, W Conway, W w/Tommy vs Xian/Rico)
(4-4) Trish Stratus (0-2, 80) (L 8-diva tag, L SS match)
(5-6) Tommy Dreamer (2-2, 72) (L battle royal, L SS match, W Dupree, (4-6) Test (1-3, 67) (L battle royal, W Spike, L SS match, L RVD)
(4-7) Hurricane (2-2, 80) (L battle royal, L Matt, W SS match, W Nowinski)
(4-7) William Regal (1-3, 71) (L battle royal, L w/Xian vs Dudleyz, L SS match, W Mack)
(3-7) Scott Steiner (0-3, 76) (L battle royal, L SS match, L Goldberg)
W/Val vs Rico/Xian)
(2-6) Maven (0-3, 70) (L Val, L battle royal, L Storm)
(2-6) Sylvan Grenier (1-2, 70) (W 6-man tag, L battle royal, L Nova)
(2-8) Spike Dudley (0-4, 65) (L battle royal, L Test, L SS match, L HHH)
(2-9) Rene Dupree (1-3, 70) (W 6-man tag, L battle royal, L Tommy, L w/Conway vs Dudleyz)
(1-5) Lita (0-2, 77) (L 8-diva tag, L SS match)
(1-5) Rob Conway (1-3, 69) (W 6-man tag, L battle royal, L Val, L w/Dupree vs Dudleyz)
(0-8) Boss Man (0-4, 53) (L Rosey, L Nova, L battle royal, L Xian)

(Overall Won-Loss) Lower Midcard (Oct. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(4-1) Mark Jindrak (2-1, 60) (W Storm, W SS match, L Rico)
(2-3) Rosey (1-2, 63) (W Boss Man, L battle royal, L Batista)
(2-5) Rico (2-2, 79) (L battle royal, W SS match, W Jindrak, L w/Xian vs Val/Tommy)
(0-5) Chris Nowinski (0-3, 66) (L 6-man tag, L battle royal, L Hurricane)
(0-5) Rodney Mack (0-3, 64) (L 6-man tag, L battle royal, L Regal)
(0-5) Mark Henry (0-3, 55) (L 6-man tag, L battle royal, L Matt)

Managers Who Wrestled This Month
(0-2) Stacy Keibler (0-2, 88) (L 8-diva tag, L SS match)

Injured Reserve
(5-6) Randy Orton (0-2, 84) (L battle royal, L w/Y2J vs Rock/HBK)

Future Endeavors
(1-0) Miss Jackie (1-0) (W SS match)
(1-3) Ivory (0-2) (L 8-diva tag, L SS match)
(0-1) Stevie Richards (0-1) (L battle royal)

Non-Wrestlers (Overness)
Steve Austin (92)
Eric Bischoff (91)
Shane McMahon (89)
Al Snow (75)

Managers (Overness) (Clientele)
Ric Flair (94) (Batista, Randy Orton, Triple H)
Stacy Keibler (88) (None)
Theodore Long (66) (Chris Nowinski, Jazz, Mark Henry, Rodney Mack)

RAW Title Changes
Intercontinental - Vacated 11/13
World Heavyweight - None (The Rock has been champ since 9/28)
World Tag Team - None (The Dudley Boyz have been champs since 9/1)
Women's - None (Trish Stratus has been champ since 9/22)

RAW Feuds
The Rock vs. Triple H (90 Heat)
Booker T vs. Chris Jericho (86 Heat)
Goldberg vs. Kane (79 Heat)
Old 04-08-2009, 03:35 PM   #1751
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopydate View Post
WWE.com reports that World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms for a release with WWE Divas Ivory and Miss Jackie, Stevie Richards, and developmental star Nick Dinsmore. We wish all four the best in their future endeavors.
Richards and Dinsmore.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:18 PM   #1752
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Here's FEW Wednesday Night Shockwave for July 8, 2009:

D'Lo Brown got us started off, hoping to get back on the path to being FEW Champion. He had his work cut out for him tonight against the bizarre Sinn the Clown. Solid match, got a better rating than I was anticipating. D'Lo wins following a Sky High out of the blue.

Thorn is out next, demanding another chance at the FEW Title after Elijah jilted him out of his chance on Saturday. The REAL Wrestlers come down and swarm Thorn, the numbers game is just too much. Elijah gets on the mic after and tells Thorn things will be getting worse for him, because tonight he will be facing the man he eliminated last in the Number 1 Contender's Battle Royal, the 500 lb King Nelson!

Seeking revenge on Colt Cabana from Saturday, Ted DiBiase Jr. asked for, and got, a match against Colt. Much like the DiBiase/Smith match from Saturday, it became clear to Ted that he wasn't going to be able to put Colt away cleanly. His attempt at cheating on a roll-up even got thwarted when the ref caught him and warned him to stop. The fight spilled to the outside, and that's when DiBiase showed a ruthless side to him, throwing Colt shoulder-first into the ring post at full speed. DiBiase hopped back in for a cheap countout victory! He quickly fled the ring after Harry Smith came out to check on his friend Colt Cabana.

Relative unknown Bradley Ryan got some television exposure tonight in a match against Chris Harris. He made the most of this opportunity by not getting squashed, these two meshed really well in this bout, there was even a ref bump! During the aforementioned bump, Cliff Compton ran out to confront his nemesis and help Ryan to a victory, and Ryan looked like he could use all the help he could get. Ryan held Harris for a clothesline, Harris ducks, and Compton ends up clotheslining Ryan instead. Harris knocks Compton out, the ref recovers, Catonic on Bradley Ryan, and 3 seconds later Chris Harris was declared the victor.

Jonathan Coachman announces that Future Endeavors Wrestling is getting another championship: the FEW Television title. It was determined in a meeting with the FEW Board of Directors (including outside consultant Lou P. Daight) that the best way to crown a new champion would be - a tournament! 16 FEW superstars will be randomly put into brackets. The first round would last two weeks, the quarter finals the week after, and the semi-finals and finals to be held on Saturday, August 1st at FEW's first ever PPV: Fight Night!

A battered Thorn faced off with King Nelson in the main event of the evening. This is King Nelson/Big Daddy V/Viscera/Mabel we are talking about here, so yeah, it was the worst match of the night by far. With the Crucifix simply not an option against the mammoth King Nelson, Thorn settled for a big boot that stunned him, then followed it up with a big spinebuster for a most impressive victory. After the bout, Thorn received ANOTHER title shot to the head by Elijah Burke. Burke celebrates as the show goes off the air.

---

Yay tournaments!
Old 04-08-2009, 05:42 PM   #1753
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Hey can you guys give me a reliable site to download EWR whether it be free to buy or not. The last time I tried to dl it, it crashed my laptop
Splaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:48 PM   #1754
loopydate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Vito 22 View Post
Richards and Dinsmore.
Both of their contracts expired at the end of November and I couldn't really justify re-signing either of them since Richards was just acting as Victoria's manager and Dinsmore wasn't making that much progress in OVW. Maybe he'll get picked up by somebody else and improve there, then I can snatch him back. The rosters are so big atm that I can barely use the active roster I have.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:27 PM   #1755
loopydate

NOVEMBER 2003 RECAP

SmackDown!

(Overall Won-Loss) Main Event (Oct. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(13-4) Brock Lesnar (4-2, 92) (W Benoit, L Rhyno, W SS match, L SS match, W Eddie, W Shelton)
(12-5) Kurt Angle (6-0, 94) (W Kanyon, W 6-man tag, W SS match, W SS match, W Cena, W Kanyon)
(11-6) John Cena (5-1, 91) (W Chavo, W O'Haire, W SS match, W SS match, L Angle, W Stamboli)

(Overall Won-Loss) Upper Midcard (Oct. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(14-2) Big Show (5-0, 75) (W Edge, W Rey, W SS match, W Rhyno, W UT)
(5-4) Shelton Benjamin (3-1, 83) (W 8-man tag, W battle royal, W w/Haas vs Bashams, L Brock)
(7-6-1) Chris Benoit (2-3, 87) (L Brock, W Kidman, L SS match, L Rey, W Rey)
(8-7) Hardcore Holly (3-2, 83) (W 8-man tag, L w/Bradshaw vs D.A., L SS match, W w/Bradshaw vs FBI, W w/Edge vs D.A.)
(8-8) Undertaker (5-1, 76) (W O'Haire, W 6-man tag, W SS match, W SS match, W Gunn/Kanyon, L Show)
(6-7) Edge (3-2, 82) (L Show, W 6-man tag, W SS match, L O'Haire, W w/Holly vs D.A.)
(6-9) Eddie Guerrero (2-3, 83) (W w/Moore vs Carlito/Tajiri, L Chavo, W SS match, L Brock, L O'Haire)
(6-9) Sean O'Haire (2-3, 81) (L UT, L Cena, L SS match, W Edge, W Eddie)
(5-9) Rey Mysterio (1-4, 87) (L Kidman, L Show, L SS match, W Benoit, L Benoit)

(Overall Won-Loss) Midcard (Oct. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(8-3-1) Rhyno (2-2, 86) (W Gunn, W Brock, L SS match, L Show)
(7-3) Billy Kidman (4-2, 79) (W Rey, L Benoit, W SS match, L SS match, W w/Tajiri vs Noble/Dragon, W Tajiri)
(8-5) Bradshaw (2-2, 70) (W 8-man tag, L w/Holly vs D.A., L SS match, W w/Holly vs FBI)
(5-4) A-Train (2-2, 71) (L 8-man tag, W w/Morgan vs Bullies, W SS match, L w/Morgan vs Edge/Holly)
(6-6) Tajiri (2-2, 74) (L w/Carlito vs Eddie/Moore, W SS match, W w/Kidman vs Noble/Dragon, L Kidman)
(4-4) Charlie Haas (2-1, 82) (W 8-man tag, L battle royal, W w/Shelton vs Bashams)
(2-3) Carlito (1-2, 72) (L w/Tajiri vs Eddie/Moore, W SS match, L Dragon)
(4-7) Chuck Palumbo (1-3, 75) (W w/Stamboli vs S2H/Kish, L 6-man tag, L SS match, L w/Stamboli vs Bullies)
(4-8) Johnny Stamboli (1-4, 68) (W w/Palumbo vs S2H/Kish, L 6-man tag, L SS match, L w/Palumbo vs Bullies, L Cena)
(2-4) Rikishi (0-1, 71) (L w/S2H vs FBI)
(2-5) Billy Gunn (0-3, 66) (L Rhyno, L battle royal, L w/Kanyon vs UT)
(3-10) Chavo Guerrero (1-2, 84) (L Cena, W Eddie, L SS match)
(1-5) Ultimo Dragon (1-2, 65) (L SS match, L w/Noble vs Kidman/Tajiri, W
(1-6) Shannon Moore (1-1, 70) (W w/Eddie vs Carlito/Tajiri, L SS match)
(1-7) Chris Kanyon (0-4, 70) (L Angle, L battle royal, L w/Gunn vs UT, L Angle)
(0-5) Scotty 2 Hotty (0-2, 76) (L w/Kish vs FBI, L SS match)
(0-5) Jamie Noble (0-2, 65) (L SS match, L w/Dragon vs Kidman/Tajiri)
Carlito)
(0-8) Doug Basham (0-3, 52) (L 8-man tag, L battle royal, L w/Danny vs WGTT)
(0-8) Danny Basham (0-3, 49) (L 8-man tag, L battle royal, L w/Doug vs WGTT)

(Overall Won-Loss) Lower Midcard (Oct. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(6-3) Matt Morgan (2-2, 62) (L 8-man tag, W w/Train vs Bullies, W SS match, L w/Train vs Holly/Edge)
(3-1) Sakoda (1-0, 55) (W SS match)
(3-2) Akio (1-0, 55) (W SS match)
(2-4) Nunzio (0-2, 69) (L 6-man tag, L SS match)
(0-2) Paul London (0-1, 68) (L SS match)

Managers Who've Wrestled
(0-1) Nidia (0-1) (L SS match)

Non-Wrestlers (Overness)
Stephanie McMahon (96)
Tazz (72)
Sable (70)

Managers (Overness) (Clientele)
Paul Heyman (92) (A-Train, Big Show, Billy Kidman, Brock Lesnar, Matt Morgan)
Torrie Wilson (70) (None)
Nidia (62) (Jamie Noble)

SmackDown! Title Changes
WWE World - None (Brock Lesnar has been champ since ??/??)
United States - None (Big Show has been champ since ??/??)
WWE Tag Team - None (Dangerous Alliance have been champs since 10/2)
Cruiserweight - None (Billy Kidman has been champ since 9/25)

SmackDown! Feuds
Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar (97 Heat)
John Cena vs. Sean O'Haire (86 Heat)
Eddie Guerrero vs. Chavo Guerrero (88 Heat)
Undertaker vs. Big Show (81 Heat)
Old 04-08-2009, 10:12 PM   #1756
loopydate

Oh, for fuck's sake! I was just about finished with my recap of RAW when my computer decided to fuck up. Okay, here's the cliff's notes version.

DECEMBER 1, 2003 - Monday Night RAW

Rico beats Val Venis in a second-round match, but Val attacks him afterwards.

Hurricane and Nova beat Matt Hardy and William Regal when Nova pins Regal.

The Dudley Boyz cut a promo where they talk about their dominance of the tag division and issue an open challenge.

Kane beat Lance Storm

Christian beat Tommy Dreamer to advance to the quarterfinals

Goldberg beat Chris Jericho by DQ when Kane attacked 'berg. Booker T ran in to save Jericho.

Jericho cuts a promo about how much he hates Booker T and how after Jericho wins the belt, he's setting his sights on that bedreadlocked ass-clown and he will never eeeeeever be the same a-gain.

Trish lost the Women's Title to Victoria thanks to interference from Gail Kim. After the match, Victoria attacked Gail for not letting her win the match her way.

RVD beat Batista to advance to the quarterfinals.

Shawn Michaels beat Triple H in another quarterfinal match thanks to interference from HBK's New Mega-Powers partner The Rock.

After the match, Triple H grabs the mic and demands a one-on-one match with The Rock to finally end this whole thing. Rock can pick the stipulation, but it all ends at Armageddon.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:03 AM   #1757
loopydate

DECEMBER 4, 2003 - SmackDown!

With three weeks to go until Christmas and four until 2004, SmackDown kicks off its holiday season with a present for wrestling purists - a four-way match involving four of the most exciting cruiserweights in the world! It's Jamie Noble versus Shannon Moore versus Carlito versus Tajiri!

Moore and Carlito start the match, and there's good back-and-forth between the two until Noble tags in and goes toe-to-toe with Carlito with Noble taking advantage with superior technical skills. Tajiri comes in and works over Carlito, who panics and tags in Moore. Tajiri finishes the match with a top-rope DDT and the Kick of Death.

Up next, it's the latest chapter in the saga of Paul Heyman trying to destroy Rhyno, as he's arranged for the Manbeast to face off against former WWE Tag Team Champions the Basham Brothers. Rhyno dominates both men until the Bashams manage to land a series of double team moves. Rhyno fights off Danny, but Doug takes advantage, and they double-team some more. Rhyno plants Doug with a Death Valley Driver, then GOOOOOOOOOOOOOREs Danny for the win.

After the match, Stephanie McMahon and Paul Heyman are in a shouting match backstage. Stephanie tells Heyman that she's the General Manager of SmackDown!, and Paul has no business booking matches on her show. He may have all the gold, but she has all the power, and he would do well to remember that.

Up next is another Royal Rumble qualifying match, and the winner will have to be one of the odds-on favorites in January based on sheer size alone. Unfortunately, Rikishi and Big Show don't exactly put on a masterpiece. Show manages to hit a massive Show Stopper to win the match and book himself a spot in the Rumble.

Last week, Ultimo Dragon earned a shot at Billy Kidman's Cruiserweight Title by defeating Carlito in a contender's match. Kidman starts off with some martial arts kicks and sweeps. Dragon fights back, and they go back-and-forth for several minutes until Kidman lands a picture-perfect dropkick to set up his Shooting Star Press to retain the title.

Another spot in the Royal Rumble is on the line now as a pair of men with an affinity for motorcycles match up. It's Undertaker vs the FBI's Chuck Palumbo. They put on a surprisingly good match, even though the crowd isn't really into it. Undertaker hits the Chokeslam to advance to the Rumble match.

Up next is a fatal fourway for a shot at Big Show's United States Title next week. Eddie Guerrero and Edge start the match, but Shelton Benjamin quickly tags in and shows off suplexes on Eddie. Eddie manages to tag in Hardcore Holly, but Shelton takes control again and lands a sweet belly-to-belly from the top rope. Inexplicably, he tags in Eddie, who hits some major high-impact moves. Chavo Guerrero appears at ringside with a steel chair. Holly goes to whip Eddie toward it, but Eddie reverses, and it nails Holly instead! Eddie rolls up Holly to earn the title shot!

A furious Chavo grabs the microphone. "Eddie, I don't care whether you win the title or not, I am just so sick and tired of us going back and forth like this. Armageddon is supposed to be the final battleground, right? Well, let's make it that way. One way or the other, title, no title, it all ends at Armageddon!"

Chris Benoit and Rey Mysterio enter the third match of their best-of-seven series tied up at one win apiece. Bear in mind, the first to win four gets a shot at the WWE Title at Royal Rumble! Just like their previous matches, they both use their own strengths throughout. Rey uses kicks and high flying, while Benoit uses suplexes. Rey misses a clothesline, and Benoit takes control with a kick and a hard back suplex before slapping on the Crippler Crossface. Rey taps out for the second week in a row, and they shake hands, parting once more as friends. Benoit is now just two wins away from a WWE Title shot!

Our main event of the evening pits Kurt Angle and John Cena, who just two weeks ago did battle in a #1 contender match, against Brock Lesnar and Sean O'Haire. O'Haire and Lesnar dominate Cena early, but Angle hot tags in and hits a bulldog and a suplex before Lesnar tags in O'Haire. Cena tags in at the same time, and the rivals tie it up. O'Haire works Cena around behind the referee and hits a low blow! The ref notices only O'Haire rolling Cena up for the cheap victory! Cena and Angle chase the victors off, gaining a small measure of revenge.

Cena grabs the mic and says that he may not like Chavo Guerrero, but a good idea's a good idea. For three months, Sean O'Haire has been a pain in my ass, and enough is enough. At Armageddon, whoever draws First Blood gets the last laugh!
Old 04-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #1758
loopydate

DECEMBER 8, 2003 - Monday Night RAW
The remaining slots in the quarterfinals of the Intercontinental Title tournament will be on the line tonight! Plus, the Dudley Boyz' open challenge has been answered... by The New Mega-Powers! What an explosive main event!

The night kicks off with the latest battle in the war between Goldberg and Kane, but this time a spot in the IC Title quarterfinals is on the line. Yet another terrible match ends with Goldberg pinning Kane with the Jackhammer, then laying him out with a chair afterwards.

The Divas are up next as Lita takes on Jazz. Decent match ends with Jazz getting Lita to tap out to the STF.

Val Venis is walking backstage. He hears something and turns back, but there's nothing there. He moves on, and we see a figure emerge from the shadows... but we can't tell who it is.

Another quarterfinal berth is on the line next as Nova hopes to continue his hot streak against Matt Hardy Version 1.0. Very good match that has a bunch of near falls, but after Nova goes to the well once too often, Matt hits a Twist of Fate out of nowhere to pick up the win.

The seventh quarterfinal spot is determined when Hurricane takes on William Regal. Hurricane takes control early with a slam, kicks, and a dropkick to the knee, but Regal fights back with an elbow, a butterfly suplex, and a reverse DDT. The two go back-and-forth until Hurricane manages to catch Regal with a rolling kick to set up the Shining Wizard and the victory.

Trish Stratus is in the ring, and she calls out Gail Kim for costing her the Women's Title last week against Victoria. Gail is a step ahead of her, though, and blindsides her. Gail is pummeling Trish until the new Women's Champ hits the ring! Victoria chases Gail off and helps Trish to her feet. Victoria has turned over a new leaf!

The last quarterfinal spot is up for grabs next as former ECW tag-team partners the Thrillseekers Lance Storm and Chris Jericho go one-on-one! Jericho taks control early with kicks and a pair of flying axe handles, but Storm fights back with punches and elbows until Jericho again uses his feet to take control. More brawling until Jericho sweeps Storm's legs and clamps on the Walls of Jericho, and Storm has no choice but to tap out!

Booker T and Christian are up next, and they're both headed in opposite directions. Booker has struggled mightily over the last three months, while Christian appears to be on his way up the ranks after advancing to the IC Title quarterfinals last week. Disappointing match ends with Christian hitting the Unprettier to continue his winning ways.

After the break, Booker and Chris Jericho start to get into it again, but they're held apart by an army of officials and fellow wrestlers. The hatred between these two men is off the charts!

Rob Van Dam and Triple H are up next, and it's another crappy H match. RVD picks up the win with the Five-Star Frogsplash.

Our main event is for the World Tag Team Titles! The Dudley Boyz have been dominant since winning the belts in September, but they've never faced a team as impressive as Shawn Michaels and the World Champion The Rock! The Dudleyz isolate the champ early until D-Von misses a legdrop. Rock tags in Michaels, who takes to the air and hits a big kick before eating a backdrop and a neckbreaker. Bubba tags back in and slams HBK, who hot-tags the champ. Bubba clotheslines Rocky, and in the confusion, the referee misses Triple H hitting the ring! Pedigree on The Rock! Bubba pins The Rock after the ref turns back, and the Dudleyz pick up the win! Afterwards, HBK confronts Rock. Rock's bad blood with HHH just cost them the belts!

Next week, we will be just two weeks away from Armageddon, and the pieces should start falling into place as to who will be representing RAW on that card. We already know that Triple H will challenge The Rock one last time for the World Title, and they'll sign that contract next week! Plus, the quarterfinals of the Intercontinental Title tournament will take place - Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, Rob Van Dam, Matt Hardy, Goldberg, Christian, Hurricane, and Rico are all looking to claim the gold that Randy Orton vacated with his neck injury! The Dudley Boyz will prove again that they are fighting champions as they defend the World Tag Team Titles in a triple threat against La Resistance and Scott Steiner & Test. Trish Stratus will team with her new ally the new Women's Champion Victoria to take on Gail Kim and Molly Holly. Plus, Booker T versus Kane, Tommy Dreamer versus Batista, and possibly more on just who is stalking Val Venis!
Old 04-09-2009, 09:46 PM   #1759
loopydate

DECEMBER 11, 2003 - SmackDown!

Just two and a half weeks until Armageddon, five matches from SmackDown! have already been announced. Tonight, we will see or hear from all of the participants. Plus, in our main event tonight, Big Show defends the United States Title against Eddie Guerrero and match four in the best-of-seven series between Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero!

The show kicks off with tag team action pitting the team of Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty against the lowly Basham Brothers. The Bashams have been on a downward spiral, having lost every match they've competed in since the beginning of September. Danny starts off with Scotty 2 Hotty, and the master of the Worm takes an early lead. Danny manages to tag in Doug, but Scotty quickly takes the advantage on him, as well. The gigantic Samoan comes in and works over Doug, then brings Scotty back in, who levels the Machine with a springboard dropkick. Doug manages to somehow tag in Danny, who hits a big spinning neckbreaker on Scotty to set up a Double DDT, and the Bashams win! Danny and Doug jump around the ring as though they just won the main event at WrestleMania.

Up next is another qualifying match for the Royal Rumble, just one month from tonight! This match showcases two of the top stars of the cruiserweight division, Shannon Moore against the controversial champion Billy Kidman. Kidman dominates early, using his feet, but Shannon takes control with high-flying moves. In the end, though, Kidman picks up another big win with the Shooting Star Press to become the seventh man to officially qualify for the Royal Rumble!

Backstage, John Cena is surrounded by weapons. He knows that he can't go into Armageddon unarmed, because he knows his opponent won't. Sean O'Haire is going to do everything to get where Cena is - the main event. And to get there, he's going to have to make Cena bleed. But the problem with that is, the only blood O'Haire's going to see at Armageddon is his own. Word life.

Last week, Stephanie McMahon took Paul Heyman to task for booking Rhyno into a handicap match against the WWE Tag Team Champions the Dangerous Alliance. Tonight, she shows Heyman who the boss is by booking the champs in another handicap match, this time against the World's Greatest Tag Team... and Kurt Angle! Haas and Morgan start off, with Haas outwrestling MOrgan until Morgan hits a discus punch. Angle comes in, but Morgan presses the advantage. Shelton Benjamin tags in, and he and Angle hit a double back elbow. Now it's Shelton on the advantage with high-impact moves before tagging Angle back in for more double-teaming. Morgan manages to pull of a bulldog out of nowhere and tags in A-Train. They double-team Angle until Haas comes in, but Train pounds him. Haas tags Shelton back in, and WGTT now double-team Train. Angle tags back in and works A-Train over with superior wrestling until hitting a modified powerbomb to set up the Angle Lock!

Sean O'Haire has to be thinking about what John Cena said about their First Blood match earlier, but he also needs to focus on his Royal Rumble qualifying match against Jamie Noble! Noble manages to land a couple of moves, but the match was about 85% O'Haire, ending with the Prophecy.

Last week, Hardcore Holly was screwed out of a shot at the United States Title due to botched interference from Chavo Guerrero, who was trying to take out his uncle Eddie. Tonight, Holly looks for revenge. He doesn't get it, though, as Chavo surprisingly manages to squash the Backstage Bully, finishing him off with a swinging DDT to build momentum toward his big match with Eddie at Armageddon.

Backstage, Undertaker is preparing Big Show's punishment. Armageddon is the battleground where the just and the unjust meet their final sentence. In the old days, Undertaker would have made some vague biblical references, but the American Bad Ass just sees it as an excuse to kick Big Show's ass and end this thing for good. But he may not be able to wait until Armageddon.

Chris Benoit enters tonight's match with Rey Mysterio ahead 2-1 in their best-of-seven series after picking up the win last week with the Crippler Crossface. Once again, the two go back and forth with Rey flying around the ring and Benoit out-wrestling him. Benoit continually overpowers Rey as well until he misses a clothesline, allowing Rey to nail the 619 to tie things up again! Once again, they shake hands in a display of sportsmanship.

Brock Lesnar saw the #1 contender for his WWE Title, Kurt Angle, victorious in a handicap match against his Dangerous Alliance stablemates earlier, and you know the Next Big Thing is going to try to take it out on Edge. Lesnar starts with a stiff chop, then punches, a big clothesline, and a back elbow. Edge fights back with a slam and a bulldog, but Lesnar answers with a bulldog of his own and a huge spinebuster. Edge manages to land a headbutt, but misses a splash, and Lesnar capitalizes with the F5 for the win!

Eddie Guerrero won a fatal fourway last week to earn a shot at Big Show's United States Title, and tonight he cashes it in! Surprisingly good match out of Show, who's been sort of phoning it in lately. Undertaker shows up at ringside as the match winds down with a chair. Just like last week, Eddie gets help from someone else wielding a chair, and Undertaker cracks Show with it while Eddie has him distracted. Eddie mounts the turnbuckles and hits the Frog Splash. New champion, Tazz! Show staggers to his feet, but Undertaker blasts him again with the chair. UT sets the chair up near the ropes, then drop toeholds Show face-first onto the chair! Show is a mess!

Eddie walks up the aisle, celebrating his title victory, but he's blindsided by Chavo! Chavo attacks his uncle and grabs the belt, escaping through the crowd. Eddie is pissed as SmackDown! goes off the air.

So Armageddon has taken shape. We know that Kurt Angle will challenge Brock Lesnar for the WWE Title and John Cena faces Sean O'Haire in a First Blood Match. But Eddie Guerrero's victory throws a lot into doubt. Now his match with Chavo Guerrero is for the United States Title, while Undertaker and Big Show are only battling for pride. Expect more developments in both of those feuds in the remaining weeks until Armageddon.

Plus, next week, either Chris Benoit or Rey Mysterio will go one win away from a WWE Title shot at Royal Rumble when they have their fifth match in their best-of-seven series. Speaking of the Rumble, tonight Sean O'Haire and Billy Kidman joined Big Show, John Cena, Undertaker, the World's Greatest Tag Team, and the loser of the Angle/Lesnar match in the Rumble match. Next week, two more SmackDown! superstars will qualify. Plus, what does Eddie Guerrero think about Chavo Guerrero stealing his belt? And what does Paul Heyman think about the fact that someone outside of his Dangerous Alliance is now a champion? Plus, where the heck was Rhyno tonight? You don't want to miss next week's SmackDown!
Old 04-10-2009, 10:02 AM   #1760
loopydate

DECEMBER 15, 2003 - Monday Night RAW

Eight men remain in the Intercontinental Title tournament, but when the dust settles tonight, we will be down to four! Also, the World Tag Team Titles are on the line, plus the contract signing for The Rock versus Triple H at Armageddon!

The evening starts with Evolution's Animal Batista taking on Tommy Dreamer. Batista starts with strikes, but Tommy responds with a couple of slams. Batista hits a big clothesline and a DDT for two. Discus punch gets two more. Tommy ducks a clothesline and clamps on a full nelson, but Batista kicks him away and plants him with a Batista Bomb for the win.

The Dudley Boyz are out next to once again defend the World Tag Team Titles, this time in a triple threat against Scott Steiner and Test and La Resistance's Dupree and Grenier. Bubba and Steiner start, with Bubba taking control. Grenier tags in and continues the offense on Steiner until Steiner tags in Test. Test and Steiner hit a double suplex and Grenier tags in Dupree. Dupree kicks and DDTs Test, who then tags D-Von in. Dupree strikes D-Von, but D-Von slides out of an arm wringer and hits his lifting reverse DDT to retain the belts.

Backstage, Val Venis is again walking alone. He can definitely tell he's being watched. Suddenly, someone dressed all in black jumps out from behind some crates and drags him off-camera. We hear a loud crack, then footsteps running away. The camera finally catches up to Val, and he's laid out with a monkey wrench laying next to him.

Last week, Kane suffered a disappointing loss to his rival Goldberg, but he looks to bounce back against Booker T. Kane starts off with a slam, a Death Valley Driver, and a spear for two. A big slam gets two more. Booker clotheslines Kane and slams him, but Kane fights out of a piledriver and plants him with a Tombstone for the win.

Last week, the new Women's Champion Victoria came to Trish Stratus' aid as she was being pummeled by Gail Kim. That sets up tonight's tag team action pitting Trish and Victoria against Gail and Molly Holly. Trish and Molly start off, and Molly hits an armdrag and a missile dropkick for two. Gail tags in, and they hit a Hart Attack for two. Gail chops Trish, but Trish DDTs Gail and tags in the champ. Victoria slams Gail and hits her with a pieldriver. Gail tags in Molly, who hits a flying elbow and an enzuigiri for two. Victoria hits a DDT, then the Widow's Peak for the win.

Shawn Michaels is one of the odds-on favorites to win the Intercontinental Title tournament, as he was on the verge so many times of taking the belt from Randy Orton before Orton's neck injury forced him to vacate it. Rico, on the other hand, is this tournament's Cinderella story, having stopped the roll of Mark Jindrak and picking up a victory over his rival Val Venis to get this far. The winner goes on to next week's semifinals! HBK starts with punches, but Rico responds with a back heel kick and a Whippersnapper. HBK hits a legsweep and a bulldog for two, then a big kick to the face for two more. He goes for a splash, but Rico gets his knees up, then lands a bulldog for two. Back on their feet, HBK hits Sweet Chin Music out of nowhere to pick up the win and advance to the Final Four.

Unfortunately, the crowd was so pumped from that match that they kind of shat (rightfully so) on Chris Jericho versus Goldberg. Kane takes Goldberg out with a chair, which lets Y2J pick up the win and a slot in the semifinals, but afterwards Goldberg launches Kane out of the ring.

Christian is backstage, preparing for his match with Rob Van Dam, but first he wants to address Shawn Michaels. Shawn, so much of what you've had over the last decade has been handed to you. And this tournament is no exception. You almost get lucky enough to beat Randy Orton once or twice, and that's enough to earn you a bye? Then in the second round, you get bailed out against Triple H by your buddy The Rock. And now tonight, you get a cake walk against Rico. Meanwhile, I've had to earn everything that's come my way. And when I beat RVD next, I can't wait until next week when I can finally show you what it's like to earn something. 'Cause that's how I roll.

RVD starts the match with strikes, then a massive spinning kick, then another kick to the face and a dropkick. He misses a legdrop, though, and Christian capitalizes with a powerbomb for two. RVD hits a spinning bulldg for two, then a top-rope DDT for two more. They exchange punches, then RVD legsweeps Christian to set up the Five-Star Frogsplash! RVD advances!

Over the last couple of months, few matches have brought as much excitement as the series between Hurricane and Matt Hardy Version 1.0. The rivals lock it up again tonight in a quarterfinal match. Hurricane starts off with a slam, but Matt hits a back heel kick and a legsweep for two. Cool suplex for two more. Another legsweep, but Hurricane fights out of a suplex and lands a super Frankensteiner for two. Springboard dropkick for two more. Slam by Hurricane, then a high dropkick. Matt ducks under a clothesline, then hits an axe handle from the second rope. Face crusher sets up the Twist of Fate, and Matt Hardy is going to the semifinals!

The ring has been cleared for the contract signing for the World Title match at Armageddon. Triple H once again tells The Rock that he can have his choice of match, but Rock leaves the stipulation line blank, keeping the challenger in anticipation. Both men sign the contract, then Triple H literally turns the tables on his rival and hits the Pedigree!

Next week, it's the semifinals of the Intercontinental Title tournament! Rob Van Dam versus Shawn Michaels! Chris Jericho versus Matt Hardy! The winners go to Armageddon to battle for the vacant belt. Plus, Goldberg and Kane's feud has gone too far, and now RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff has set up a match for next week that is guaranteed to end it. In a Royal Rumble qualifying match, it will be Goldberg versus Kane in an I Quit match! The winner goes on to the Rumble, the loser literally quits World Wrestling Entertainment! Also, three more slots in the Royal Rumble match will be determined in qualifying matches. Just one more RAW before Armageddon, and anything can still happen!