TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Old 02-26-2009, 10:24 AM   #1681
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah, he is. That's why I've been using him primarily in tag matches. Get the rub from Orton and the opponents. And, yeah, I really wanted to use Rhyno at Unforgiven, but the card was already pretty stacked. I have plans for him going into No Mercy, though. I have one more episode of RAW, then I'll post my September review before launching into October.
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:35 AM   #1682
loopydate

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
SEPTEMBER 29, 2003 - Monday Night RAW

On the heels of a spectacular Unforgiven, the road to No Mercy begins tonight! It's a short road, only two weeks long. So it's more like a court. Or a roundabout. ... Never mind.

The show opens with tag team action. Last week, La Resistance's Rene Dupree and Sylvan Grenier were assaulting Maven until Spike Dudley ran in to make the save. That led to tonight's match. Maven gets a measure of revenge to start off, as he pummels Dupree. Tag to Spike, and they hit a Hart Attack. Spike continues to pound on Dupree until Rene lands a powerbomb out of nowhere. Grenier tags in and continues the assault. Maven gets a hot tag, and holds Grenier's arms back. But Sylvan moves at the last instant, and Spike takes Maven down instead! La Res picks up the win, and afterwards Spike and Maven argue.

Up next is a match that promises to be very technically sound as William Regal takes on Hurricane. It made good on that promise, as both men use their unique skills to their advantage. Hurricane uses kicks, chops, and DDTs to take down the bigger man, while Regal utilizes suplexes and a brainbuster. Hurricane's speed proved to be too much, as he landed the Shining Wizard for the victory!

Last night, Kane was pinned cleanly by Goldberg, and he wants to take it out on somebody. Unfortunately for Bubba Ray Dudley, he's that somebody. Kane is relentless in the early-going, hitting consecutive slams. Bubba manages to fight back a little, but after missing a splash and eating a piledriver and a Chokeslam, Kane walks away with a victory. As Bubba drags himself up the aisle, Kane gives chase and continues to pummel him.

As the beating winds down, Rob Van Dam appears on the ramp! RVD stands up for his former ECW mate and challenges Kane to a match at No Mercy. Kane accepts!

It's diva action next, as Trish Stratus teams with Lita and Ivory against the woman Trish beat last night Jazz, as well as Victoria and Gail Kim. Lita and Jazz start the match, and Jazz goes on the advantage. After hitting a big clothesline, she tags in Gail Kim, who scores with a big kick. Tag to Victoria and the two hit a Hart Attack. Lita manages to arm drag out of a move and tag in Ivory. Ivory goes to work with a series of power moves on Victoria before tagging in the Women's Champion. Victoria quickly tags in Jazz, who floors the champ with a clothesline. Trish tags Lita back in, who takes Jazz down and hits a moonsault for the victory!

Booker T thought he had Chris Jericho beat last night, but the shifty Y2J grabbed a handful of tights and cheated Book out of a victory. Tonight, Booker needs to focus as he takes on Evolution's Animal Batista. Booker takes the fight to Batista early with a series of punches, but Batista's power soon comes into play with big kicks and a DDT for two. Booker hits a backbreaker and spinebuster for two each. Booker misses a legdrop, and Batista takes control again. However, he gets too aggressive and runs into a hiptoss. Booker goes up top and hits the Houston Hangover! Booker has pinned the Animal! Afterwards, Jericho runs in and lays out Booker, clamping on the Walls of Jericho.

After the referees get the two separated, Booker T grabs a microphone and challenges Jericho to a rematch at No Mercy!

Up next is a match to determine the #1 contender for The Rock's World Heavyweight Title as the former champion Triple H takes on Goldberg. These two wind up botching more moves than they land, which doesn't exactly scream "Main Event." Although, in 2003, maybe it did... Anyway, since I don't want to transcribe much of it, the match ends with Randy Orton hitting the ring and laying Goldberg out with a chair, allowing H to hit the Pedigree for the win. Afterwards, Shawn Michaels hits the ring and goes to work on Triple H. Goldberg knocks Orton from the ring, and the two megastars pick up the moral victory.

Backstage, Eric Bischoff confirms that, despite the interference, it will be The Rock versus Triple H once again for the World Heavyweight Title at No Mercy!

Back in the ring, Shawn Michaels has a microphone. If Evolution wants to get involved in his and Goldberg's business, then how about we settle things at No Mercy? It's going to be Goldberg and the Heartbreak Kid against Randy Orton and Batista!

The show closes with The Rock hitting the ring for a championship celebration. The People's Champion poses for pictures with the belt and cuts a funny promo.

The RAW side of the No Mercy card has already been set! The Rock and Triple H for the World Heavyweight Title! Booker T looks for revenge against Chris Jericho! For the first time ever, Goldberg and Shawn Michaels will team up to take on Randy Orton and Batista! And Rob Van Dam squares off against Kane! But there's still another edition of RAW between now and then, and you can bet that all ten of the No Mercy participants will be anxious to get in the ring and mix it up to take an advantage. You don't want to miss RAW next week live on Spike TV!
Old 02-26-2009, 12:10 PM   #1683
loopydate

SEPTEMBER 2003 RECAP

RAW

Main Event (Won-Loss Record, Overness) (Matches)
The Rock (5-0, 96) (W RVD, W Goldberg, W Kane, W 6-man tag, W HHH)
Goldberg (4-2, 81) (W RKO, L Rock, W Steiner, W Y2J, W Kane, L HHH)
Shawn Michaels (2-3, 93) (L Kane, L HHH, W Y2J, W 6-man tag, L RKO)
Triple H (3-2, 85) (W HBK, W Booker, L 6-man tag, L Rock, W Goldberg)

Upper Midcard (Won-Loss Record, Overness) (Matches)
Kane (4-2, 81) (W HBK, W RVD, L Rock, W Booker, L Goldberg, W Bubba)
Randy Orton (2-2, 82) (L Goldberg, W w/Batista vs Booker/Y2J, L 6-man tag, W HBK)
Rob Van Dam (2-2, 82) (L Rock, L Kane, W Batista, W 6-man tag)
Chris Jericho (1-3-1, 87) (D Booker, L w/Booker vs Evolution, L HBK, L Goldberg, W Booker)
Booker T (1-4-1, 81) (D Y2J, L w/Y2J vs Evolution, L HHH, L Kane, L Y2J, W Batista)

Midcard (Won-Loss Record, Overness) (Matches)
Christian (3-1, 84) (W Tommy, W Hurricane, L w/Matt vs Dudleyz, W 10-man tag)
D-Von Dudley (3-1, 74) (W 4-team elim, W 6-man tag, W w/Bubba vs Xian/Matt, L 10-man tag)
Jazz (3-1, 73) (W w/Gail vs Trish/Lita, W Lita, W Trish, L 6-woman tag)
Matt Hardy (2-1, 84) (W Hurricane, L w/Xian vs Dudleyz, W 10-man tag)
William Regal (2-1, 71) (W Val, W 10-man tag, L Hurricane)
Trish Stratus (3-2, 80) (L w/Lita vs Gail/Jazz, W Victoria, W Molly, L Jazz, W 6-woman tag)
Bubba Ray Dudley (3-2, 74) (W 4-team elim, W 6-man tag, W w/D-Von vs Xian/Matt, L 10-man tag, L Kane)
Test (1-1, 72) (L 4-team elim, W 10-man tag)
Maven (1-1, 68) (W Dupree, L w/Spike vs La Res)
Gail Kim (1-1, 66) (W w/Jazz vs Trish/Lita, L 6-woman tag)
Hurricane (1-2, 80) (L Matt, L Xian, L 10-man tag, W Regal)
Lita (1-2, 79) (L w/Trish vs Gail/Jazz, L Jazz, W 6-woman tag)
Scott Steiner (1-2, 77) (L 4-team elim, L Goldberg, W 10-man tag)
Sylvan Grenier (1-2, 70) (L 4-team elim, L 6-man tag, W w/Dupree vs Maven/Spike)
Tommy Dreamer (1-2, 69) (L Xian, W Bossman, L 10-man tag)
Rene Dupree (1-3, 70) (L 4-team elim, L w/ 6-man tag, L Maven, W w/Grenier vs Maven/Spike)
Batista (1-4, 77) (L 4-team elim, W w/RKO vs Booker/Y2J, L RVD, L 6-man tag, L Booker)
Rob Conway (0-1, 69) (L 6-man tag)
Boss Man (0-1, 58) (L Tommy)
Val Venis (0-2, 71) (L Regal, L 10-man tag)
Victoria (0-2, 65) (L Trish, 6 woman tag)

Lower Midcard (Won-Loss Record, Overness) (Matches)
Ivory (1-0, 65) (W 6-woman tag)
Spike Dudley (1-1, 65) (W 6-man tag, L w/Maven vs La Res)
Molly Holly (0-1, 74) (L Trish)
Rico (0-0, 72) (N/A)
Chris Nowinski (0-0, 66) (N/A)
Lance Storm (0-0, 64) (N/A)
Rodney Mack (0-0, 64) (N/A)
Rosey (0-0, 63) (N/A)
Mark Jindrak (0-0, 55) (N/A)
Mark Henry (0-0, 55) (N/A)

Managers who've wrestled (Won-Loss Record, Overness) (Matches)
Ric Flair (0-1, 94) (L 4-team elim)

Non-Wrestlers (Overness)
Steve Austin (92)
Eric Bischoff (90)
Shane McMahon (85)
Al Snow (77)

Managers (Overness) (Clientele)
Ric Flair (94) (Batista, Randy Orton, Triple H)
Stacy Keibler (88) (None)
Stevie Richards (70) (Victoria)
Theodore Long (66) (Chris Nowinski, Jazz, Mark Henry, Rodney Mack)
Miss Jackie (53) (Rico)

RAW Title Changes
World Tag Team - The Dudley Boyz won a 4-way (RAW 9/1)
Women's - Trish Stratus over Molly Holly (RAW 9/22)
World Heavyweight - The Rock over Triple H (Unforgiven 9/28)
Intercontinental - None (Randy Orton has been champ since ??/??)

RAW Feuds
The Rock vs. Triple H (95 Heat)
Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton (90 Heat)
Goldberg vs. Kane (87 Heat)
Booker T vs. Chris Jericho (84 Heat)

Last edited by loopydate; 02-26-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:24 PM   #1684
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Here’s a more comprehensive roster from my ROH game. Overness in parenthesis. This is as of May 12, 2010.

WILDFIRE:

Main Event Faces:

Bryan Danielson (95)
Colt Cabana (96)
CM Punk (88)

NOTE: I just acquired Punk from the WWE and stuck him straight into a feud with Chris Hero for the World title he’s been holding since February. I will probably put Punk over for the title here, but that depends on how over he is by the time the blow off match comes around.

Main Event Heels:

Chris Hero (100)
Lash Leroux (100)

NOTE: Colt Cabana and Lash Leroux shared great success when they debuted together as a tag team called Goof Troop. They were the ROH World Tag champs from May of 2009 to September of 2009, but they split up the same night they dropped the titles to The Backseat Boyz when Lash Leroux ‘snapped’ and turned on Colt Cabana. Leroux went on to for a stable called Serious Business (a direct jab at the previous Goof Troop name) featuring Kid Kash,, Judas Mesias, and Lisa Moretti (who is surprisingly over somehow).

Upper Midcard Faces:

Andrew Martin (86)
Carlito (98)
Eddie Kingson (95)
Joey Ryan (90)
Nigel McGuiness (96)
Tyler Black (91)

NOTE: Tyler Black split form the Age of the Fall about a year ago and turned face. A tag team with Joey Ryan (who is getting over with ‘That 70’s Guy’ as a gimmick SOMEHOW) was formed called Time Warp. Every time they are in a match against The Backseat Boyz, they turn out at least four and a half stars, usually five. I think those matches are what helped get both Time Warp and the Backseats so over. Andrew Martin was a random hire whom I’ve done pretty much nothing with besides tag him with Sean Morley a couple times. The big story here is Carlito. He’s fresh off a feud with Chris Hero for the World title, and he got pretty fucking over during it. Those two put on great matches together. I only used him because I needed a face to feud with Hero until Punk showed up, but now Carlito is a full ten points more over than Punk. Not really sure where I want to go with him now, but apparently, the sky’s the limit.

Upper Midcard Heels:

Johnny Kashmere (96)
Kid Kash (88)
Sonjay Dutt (89)
Trent Acid (96)

NOTE: The Backseats are currently feuding with Colt Cabana and Nigel McGuinness over what should be the Tag Class title feud, but Time Warp snatched those titles in a three way. Few heels in this position will probably bode well for Sonjay Dutt, who has been a stellar performer ever since I hired him, most notably in a feud with Evan Bourne over the Top of the Class title before Bourne’s 16 month knee injury.

Midcard Faces:

None

Midcard Heels:

Judas Mesias (70)

Face Openers:

DJ Gabriel (48)

NOTE: Gabriel is fresh out of the development league and looks poised for success (85 Brawl, 70 Speed, 68 Technical), and he is being managed by Lucy Gold. The only problem is nobody wants to job to someone so NOT over. A lot of people will probably be upset by his push, but we’ll see how that pans out.

ADRENALINE:

Main Event Faces:

Alex Shelley (98)
Austin Aries (99)
Jay Briscoe (86)
Roderick Strong (100)

NOTE: I tend to have a big problem with keeping people interesting who lack charisma. Roderick Strong, Austin Aries, and Jay Briscoe are all SUPER talented, but I don’t really know how to make them entertaining in angles and they often get used as cannon fodder to those who can work the mic. They still remain over based on their ring work, though. Alex Shelley is the total package. He can go in the ring and he’s charismatic as hell.

Main Event Heels:

Claudio Castagnoli (98)
Joey Matthews (96)
John Morrison (96)

NOTE: Morrison has been on fire ever since I hired him, and he is representing Adrenaline as its Top of the Class champion. I plan on keeping the title on him for a very long time. He had a great feud with Alex Shelley to catapult him to the main event. Claudio Castagnoli is basically ROH’s most over sidekick. A loose affiliation with Chris Hero (The Kings of Wrestling) remains intact, even though they are on opposite sides of the brand split. He’s always a solid go-to when Hero is feuding and I don’t want to blow a match on TV. He also makes for a fine guest referee. Eventually, I’d like to turn him on Hero and have them feud, but not for quite some time. Matthews is basically playing the same role for Morrison on the same show in random MNM reunions.

Upper Midcard Faces:

Evan Bourne (95)
Juventud Guerrera (85)
Sean Morley (87)

NOTE: This is a weak spot as Evan Bourne is still out for 8 more months with a knee injury. Juvi had been placed in a tag team with Mistico, but I didn’t notice that Mistico had stopped touring Japan while I had him on an open contract, and he was signed to a written contract with TNA while I wasn’t paying attention. Sean Morley was one of the driving forces of my shows when I first started this game, as I had him as a face authority figure, but he has long since become not very useful with all the stars I have now being able to wrestle circles around him. His morale is pretty low and I don’t really have plans for him, but he’s a good guy to have in the locker room, so I might just make him a manager or use him for commentary (like I have with Eric Bischoff).

Upper Midcard Heels:

DH Smith (100)
Jimmy Jacobs (94)
Kafu (100)
Mark Briscoe (89)

NOTE: DH Smith and Kafu are the World tag champs in a team called The Wrecking Crew. They work incredibly well together and have had great matches with pretty much every tag team on the roster, past and present. With Emma Gellar as their mouth piece, they can be champs for as long as they want. I’m looking for suitable opposition to them, but I really don’t have it on this show. Jimmy Jacobs still is the had of The Age of the Fall, but it now consists of himself, Necro Butcher, Mark Briscoe, and Kevin Steen. They haven’t done much of note besides a brief Top of the Class title reign (pre-roster split) for Jimmy Jacobs and a Tough Man title reign for Necro Butcher. They seem happy to job, though, and I’m sure I’ll push Jacobs again some day. Well, maybe not. Who knows.

Midcard Faces:

Ayako Hamada (75)
JTG (72)
Shad Gaspard (70)
Shark Boy (73)

NOTE: Ayako Hamada is a Mexican female, apparently, but she’s got some decent all around skills and a fair amount of charisma. I’m attempting to push her as an Equality Fighter (sort of like a non gross Chyna), but ironically enough, not many men are willing to job to her simply based on the fact that she’s a woman. I will try her out for a little while longer and she how over she can really get. I’d really hate to just make her a manager when she has so much talent, but maybe that’s just a woman’s place. I hired Cryme Tyme just to fill out the tag ranks on this show, and Shark Boy is the most jobbingest jobber in all of Jobbstown. His morale his low, but when I ask if he wants to leave, he says no because the industry is in a shitty place. He’s my slave, basically, and I will continue to job him to up and comers until he has finally had enough and bails.

Midcard Heels:

Devon Storm (69)
EZ Money (64)
Kevin Steen (84)
Necro Butcher (88)

NOTE: Devon Storm and EZ Money are an up and coming tag team by the name of Money Storm. I look to feud them with Cryme Tyme soon. Steen and Butcher are both Age of the Fall members.

Lower Midcard Faces:
Consequences Creed (54)

NOTE: Fresh out of development, he’s poised for success, but I will have to have him beat Shark Boy forty one times first.

Lower Midcard Heels:

None

Face Openers:

Jonny C (57)

NOTE: Also fresh out of development, the young British worker is very charismatic and a good brawler, but I’m not sure if he’s good enough all around to match up with the top of the roster. I thought it would be funny to give him a rapper gimmick (John Cena, Jonny C, close enough) and play it for laughs just to see what happens.

IN DEVELOPMENT:

Arik Cannon (34)
Brent Albright (69)
Charlie Maiden (59)
Fred La Merveille (32)
Hak Stevens (42) (A homegrown talent)
Human Tornado (29)
Jaden Jeter (54)
Jagged (27)
Jake Hager (37) ( Jack Swagger)
Joker (33)
Kaos (65)
Kenny Dykstra (63)
Matt Cappotelli (62)
PAC (43)
Ricky Reyes (51)
Shingo Takagi (47)
Shocker (50)
The Amazing Darkstone (41)
TJ Wilson (40)
Vanessa (20)

I’ve been making money forever now, so the goal has gone from financial stability, to remaining number one. I’ve got well over 66 million dollars now, so I can sign whoever the fuck I want and do whatever the fuck I want and still turn about a 9 million dollar profit every month. I really didn’t want to do the roster split, but I have way too many guys who are way too over, and if I don’t do it this way, I’ll definitely forget about some people. As far as development, even though some people could shine right now, I don’t pull them to the main roster until they have absolutely maxed out their potential.

I can’t believe I just wrote all of this out.
Anybody Thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 02:18 PM   #1685
loopydate

SEPTEMBER 2003 RECAP

SmackDown!

Main Event (Won-Loss Record, Overness) (Matches)
Brock Lesnar (4-1, 95) (W Rikishi, W Edge, W Cena, W w/Show vs Angle/Taker, L Angle)
Kurt Angle (4-1, 92) (W Holly, W Benoit, W Show, L w/Taker vs Show/Brock, W Brock)
John Cena (2-3, 92) (L Benoit, L w/Eddie vs Chavo/O'Haire, L Brock, W Chavo, W O'Haire)
Undertaker (1-3, 88) (W Edge, L Show, L w/Angle vs Brock/Show, L Show)

Upper Midcard (Won-Loss Record, Overness) (Matches)
Big Show (4-1, 80) (W Eddie, W Taker, L Angle, W w/Brock vs Angle/Taker, W Taker)
Chris Benoit (3-1, 89) (W Cena, L Angle, W 6-man tag, W Kanyon)
Hardcore Holly (2-2, 84) (L Angle, L Rhyno, W w/Bradshaw vs Bashams, W w/Bradshaw vs Bashams)
Edge (2-2, 82) (L Taker, L Brock, W 6-man tag, W Rhyno)
Eddie Guerrero (2-3, 81) (L Show, L w/Cena vs Chavo/O'Haire, W 6-man tag, L O'Haire, W Chavo)
Rey Mysterio (1-3, 88) (L battle royal, L Tajiri, W w/Kidman vs Akio/Tajiri, L triple threat)

Midcard (Won-Loss Record, Overness) (Matches)
Bradshaw (4-0, 70) (W w/Faarooq vs WGTT, W w/Faarooq vs Bashams, W w/Holly vs Bashams, W w/Holly vs Bashams)
Faarooq (2-0, 70) (W w/Bradshaw vs WGTT, W w/Bradshaw vs Bashams)
Sean O'Haire (3-1, 84) (W w/Chavo vs Eddie/Cena, W Rikishi, W Eddie, L Cena)
Rhyno (3-1, 79) (W triple threat, W Holly, W Moore, L Edge)
Chuck Palumbo (2-1, 75) (W 6-man tag, W 6-man tag, L tag triple threat)
Johnny Stamboli (2-1, 70) (W 6-man tag, W 6-man tag, L tag triple threat)
Billy Kidman (2-1, 66) (L battle royal, W w/Rey vs Akio/Tajiri, W triple threat)
Tajiri (2-2, 79) (W battle royal, W Rey, L w/Akio vs Animals, L triple threat)
Billy Gunn (1-1, 70) (L triple threat, W Moore)
Shelton Benjamin (1-2, 78) (L w/Haas vs APA, L 6-man tag, W tag triple threat)
Charlie Haas (1-2, 78) (L w/Shelton vs APA, L 6-man tag, W tag triple threat)
Chavo Guerrero (1-3, 79) (W w/O'Haire vs Eddie/Cena, L 6-man tag, L Cena, L Eddie)
Chris Kanyon (0-1, 70) (L Benoit)
A-Train (0-1, 70) (L triple threat)
Shannon Moore (0-3, 70) (L battle royal, L Rhyno, L Gunn)
Rikishi (0-3, 70) (L Brock, L O'Haire, L tag triple threat)
Doug Basham (0-3, 56) (L w/Danny vs APA, L w/Danny vs Bullies, L w/Danny vs Bullies)
Danny Basham (0-3, 53) (L w/Doug vs APA, L w/Doug vs Bullies, L w/Doug vs Bullies)

Lower Midcard (Won-Loss Record, Overness) (Matches)
Matt Morgan (1-0, 58) (W 6-man tag)
Nunzio (1-1, 69) (L battle royal, W 6-man tag)
Paul London (0-1, 68) (L 6-man tag)
Sakoda (0-1, 55) (L battle royal)
Zack Gowan (0-1, 55) (L 6-man tag)
Scotty 2 Hotty (0-2, 76) (L battle royal, L tag triple threat)
Jamie Noble (0-2, 65) (L battle royal, L 6-man tag)
Ultimo Dragon (0-2, 65) (L battle royal, L 6-man tag)
Akio (0-2, 55) (L battle royal, L w/Tajiri vs Animals)

Wrestlers Sent To OVW (Won-Loss Record, Overness) (Matches)
Funaki (0-1) (L 6-man tag)
Orlando Jordan (0-1) (L 6-man tag)

Non-Wrestlers (Overness)
Stephanie McMahon (92)
Tazz (72)
Sable (70)
Bill DeMott (65)

Paul Heyman (88) (A-Train, Big Show, Brock Lesnar, Matt Morgan)
Torrie Wilson (70) (None)
Nidia (62) (Jamie Noble)
Dawn Marie (60) (None)

SmackDown! Title Changes
WWE Tag Team - Backstage Bullies over Basham Brothers (SmackDown! 9/25)
Cruiserweight - Billy Kidman won a triple threat (SmackDown! 9/25)
United States - None (Big Show has been champ since ??/??)
WWE World - None (Brock Lesnar has been champ since ??/??)

SmackDown! Feuds
Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar (99 Heat)
John Cena vs. Sean O'Haire (86 Heat)
Eddie Guerrero vs. Chavo Guerrero (85 Heat)
Undertaker vs. Big Show (84 Heat)
Old 03-02-2009, 06:01 AM   #1686
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Lash Leroux on ROH roster Your ROH game looks a bit intense, must be hard with morale at times with that many people being over.

How far are you into your game Loopydate?
The Mackem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:37 AM   #1687
Impact!
R.I.P Tanner

Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
RoH Puro: July 14th

Show opens with match between Mike Quackenbush & Matt Sydal. Matt Sydal wins with a Sydal Driver at the 6 minute mark, in a solid opening bout.

Out next are The Age Of The Fall, Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black (Tag Champs) JJ grabs a mic and announces that tonight The Age Of The Fall will debut a new member, and that the Briscoes, Aries, and everyone else in RoH better back down. The debuting team of PAC & Matt Cross (Redemption) make their debut and come straight at AotF.

AoTf decimate Redemption, before leaving the ring.

Announcer Larry Sweeny makes his way into the ring. He talks about how tonight the greatest ever RoH champion will be crowned tonight, when Chris Hero a member of RoH best ever stable will defeat Nigel McGuinnes and take his place at the top of the mountain. The lights go out and Christopher Daniels makes his RoH return to a gigantic pop. He runs down Sweeney, then Hero, then announces that the greatest RoH wrestler is back in business (Fuck TNA).

Eddie Kingston faces Kafu next in a solid, hard knocking bout. Draw result due to time limit.

Briscoe Brothers face Hangmen Two (Burchill/Whitmer) in a phenomenal match. Briscoes win with a spike J-Driller, after the bout HMT knock the Briscoes out of the ring.

Davey Richards makes his way to the ring for a match, but gets blindsided by Low-Ki. Low-Ki beats Richards around before hitting the Ghetto Stomp for the pinfall.

Doug Williams faces Roderick Strong in a solid match. Strong wins via Gibson Driver after interference from Kevin steen. Steen and Strong put the boots to Williams until the music of none other than HOMICIDE hits. Homicide hits the ring and chases Steen & Strong all the way through the crowd. Crowd pops huge for this segment.

Aries defeats Claudio in the match of the night so far, after Lacey attempts to interfere against Austin but screws up. Austin and Claudio shake hands after the match. Crowd begins booing Claudio believing him to be the next member of AotF after the look he gives Aries after the handshake.

Bryan Danielson & Jerry Lynn defeat Colt cobana & James Gibson when Danielson makes Gibson tap to the Cattle Mutilation. Brawl to the back afterwards, great match.

Austin Aries makes his way back to the ring and gets on the mic. He calls out AotF and dares them to debut their new member. AotF make their way out and announce their new member is…LOW-KI, who promptly attacks Aries from behind after coming through the crowd. Jacobs, and Tyler join the beat down and continue to put the boots to Aries. Suddenly the music of Alex Shelley, and Chris Sabin, the Motor City Machine Guns hits and MCMG make their way to the ring. Joining the fight MCMG and Aries manage to kick AotF out of the ring. The three celebrate in ring as Shelley announces that they’re back with RoH permanently

Nigel McGuinnes defeats Chris Hero via Tower of London after a great match. Hero hits the Heroes Welcome after the match to remain the last man standing. Brutal Affair.
Impact! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:04 AM   #1688
loopydate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mackem View Post
Lash Leroux on ROH roster Your ROH game looks a bit intense, must be hard with morale at times with that many people being over.

Just a month. I'm posting results as I do them. The 10/2 SmackDown! is going to kick off a big storyline.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:17 PM   #1689
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mackem View Post

It's virtually impossible to keep everybody happy, which is why I absolutely had to do the roster split. Is there any way around this?
Old 03-03-2009, 06:01 AM   #1690
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Cheat to keep the morale up is the main way I can think of, maybe keep on hiring their friends to short term contracts.

The problem with the brand split is that Main Eventers will always want to appear on all of your shows, so even if they are allocated to a specific brand, I'm quite sure the flaw in EWR is that they expect to be on both/all shows. If you had Triple H on Raw his morale would go down after Smackdown and you didn't use him. Gets even worse if you don't use them/shock horror make them lose. I guess the only other option is to hold people back, i.e don't be soooo good at getting everybody over at once.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:32 PM   #1691
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

They all had great matches and got over. THAT'S NOT MY FAULT!

Also, Raw has been dropped by USA, so I'm promoting Mayhem to a prime time slot. I'm either going to make that a completely new brand (a lot like ECW where I build the new guys) or I'm going to just end the split now and just book as much as I can on each show. Still not sure what to do.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:09 AM   #1692
loopydate

OCTOBER 2, 2003 - SmackDown!

Just four days removed from Unforgiven, the show kicks off with SmackDown! GM Stephanie McMahon announcing the No Mercy main event. In light of the controversial finish to the main event at Unforgiven, Stephanie has decided that at No Mercy, Brock Lesnar will defend the WWE Title against Kurt Angle, Undertaker, and Big Show in a fatal fourway! What a way to kick off SmackDown!

The action kicks off with the Doctor of Thuganomics John Cena, fresh off a big victory over his bitter rival Sean O'Haire, preparing to take on former Cruiserweight Champion Tajiri. Cena opens the match by pressing his power advantage with three consecutive slams. Cena misses a legdrop and Tajiri takes to the air. Cena blocks a backdrop attempt and goes back on the advantage. In the end, Cena's power proved to be too much as Tajiri was pinned following an FU. After the match, O'Haire hit the ring and laid out Cena with the Prophecy. Their feud is far from over!

Up next, we have our first of two title matches. The brand-new WWE Tag Team Champions the Backstage Bullies must now defend their gold against the team that assaulted Kurt Angle and Undertaker last week, Paul Heyman's proteges A-Train and Matt Morgan. A-Train takes an early advantage on Hardcore Holly with some brawling. Morgan tags in, and the pair hit a double elbow. Holly manages to pull off a DDT and tag in Bradshaw. Bradshaw hits a piledriver on the massive Blueprint. Morgan fights back and tags in the Train again. Holly also tags in. Holly reverses an Irish whip attempt, sending A-Train into the referee! Holly sets up for an Alabama Slam, but A-Train produces a set of brass knuckles, and lays him out! The referee comes to just in time to see Train go for the pin. One! Two! Three! New champions! Bradshaw is pissed at losing the titles after only one week, and after the match, the Bullies clear the new champions out of the ring.

It's a Unforgiven rematch as Eddie Guerrero and Chavo Guerrero square off once again. Eddie picked up the victory at the pay-per-view, and hopes to continue his positive momentum. These two manage to top their Unforgiven bout with a fantastic back-and-forth contest. The end result wound up being the same, though, as Eddie picked up another victory with a swinging DDT.

It's now time for our second title match as new Cruiserweight Champion Billy Kidman defends the gold against his longtime friend and Filthy Animals tag team partner, Rey Mysterio. Kidman opens the match with a kick, but Rey responds with one of his own, and we're off to the races! Rey hits a faceplant but only gets two. Kidman back to his feet, lands another kick. Springboard dropkick gets two for Kidman. Rey fights back with a spinning bulldog. Rey goes for a sleeper, but eats a jawbreaker. The crowd boos profusely as Paul Heyman appears on the ramp. "What's he doing here, Tazz? He has no business being here!" Rey is distracted, which gives Kidman a chance to jump him from behind. With Rey down, Kidman ascends the turnbuckles and lands the Shooting Star Press for the win! After the match, Heyman enters the ring... and shakes Kidman's hand!

Heyman now gets on the microphone and announces that tonight we've seen the start of something that will be talked about for years. Tonight is the night that the ruling class of SmackDown joins together. Tonight, we are witnessing the birth of a new Dangerous Alliance! With that, the Cruiserweight Champion is joined in the ring by the WWE Champion Brock Lesnar, the United States Champion Big Show, and the new WWE Tag Team Champions A-Train and Matt Morgan. All five SmackDown! champions under the control of Paul Heyman? That can't possibly be good news for the rest of the SD roster!

The next contest pits two men on the verge of the main event against each other in what promises to be a brutal encounter. It's Chris Benoit against Rhyno! Benoit takes the advantage with several big moves in a row. But when he heads to the top rope, Rhyno manages to catch him with a knee. Rhyno hits a shoulder tackle, then only manages a glancing blow with a spear. Benoit hits a pair of suplexes, then Rhyno starts to brawl. Benoit lands another suplex variation, then the brawling starts again. The referee tries to get between them, but Benoit shoves him down. He again tries, but now it's Rhyno who pushes him away. The referee calls for a double disqualification, but the two men continue to fight all the way up the ramp and to the back.

Tazz lets us know that he's just received word that these two will meet again at No Mercy!

Backstage, John Cena tells Sean O'Haire that he was willing to let bygones be bygones after he kicked his ass at Unforgiven. But clearly, the Devil's Advocate hasn't learned his lesson. So at No Mercy, he's going to get another chance. "I got a Prophecy for you. What happened at Unforgien is nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you at No Mercy!"

Our third and final title match pits the United States Champion (and Dangerous Alliance member) Big Show against Kurt Angle, one of his opponents at No Mercy. Show starts off with some brawling, but Angle quickly capitalizes with a slam. A big clothesline by Angle, and he's feeling it. He goes for a suplex, but Show is just too big. Powerslam by Show is followed by a scoop slam and a side suplex. Show goes for a suplex, but Angle slides down and hits a modified backbreaker. Angle goes for a roll-up, but the champ rolls through and... grabs the tights! The referee doesn't see it, and counts to three! The two continue to fight after the bell.

The main event of the evening is a contest between the other two participants in the No Mercy main event. It's Undertaker against the WWE Champion Brock Lesnar! Brock starts off with a forearm to the face. Undertaker fights out of a hammerlock and hits some punches, then a DDT. Lesnar goes back on the offensive with a series of power moves - gutbuster, backbreaker, spinebuster. Undertaker hits a piledriver. Lesnar bounces back up and goes for a clothesline, but takes out the referee instead! Brock slides to the floor and grabs a chair. He swings and misses, though, and now Taker has the chair. Taker lays out Brock with the chair... right in front of a now-conscious referee! Taker goes for another shot with the chair, but Brock fights him off, and the two trade blows as the show comes down.

Next week on SmackDown, we will be just two days away from No Mercy. The main event has been announced, and next week, we'll see the other pairings go at it in a pair of Unforgiven rematches - Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle and Undertaker vs. Big Show! Also, Shannon Moore takes on Chavo Guerrero, and Rey Mysterio will battle a brand-new cruiserweight. The winners will do battle at No Mercy to determine a #1 contender for Billy Kidman's Cruiserweight Title. New Tag Team Champions the Dangerous Alliance will take on Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero in a non-title match, while new contenders for the gold will be determined in a triple-threat pitting former champs the Basham Brothers against the World's Greatest Tag Team and the Full-Blooded Italians. Plus, Cena vs. Kanyon, Rikishi vs. Gunn, and a six-man tag match pitting the Backstage Bullies and Edge against the three members of Kyo Dai! And let's not forget that Paul Heyman has said that his Dangerous Alliance plans to utterly take over SmackDown! What will next week have in store for us?

Last edited by loopydate; 03-12-2009 at 11:13 AM.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:43 PM   #1693
loopydate

OCTOBER 6, 2003 - Monday Night RAW

With just six nights to go until No Mercy, the RAW side of the card has already been set and tonight, we'll see all ten of the participants in those matches battle it out in our main event.

But first, it's a six-man tag team match! Hurricane and Rosey team up with Lance Storm to take on Theodore Long's team of Chris Nowinski, Mark Henry, and Rodney Mack. The heels start off by isolating Storm. First with slams from Mack and Henry, then with Nowinski and Henry double-teaming. Storm manages to hit a flying elbow and tag in Hurricane. Hurricane is a house of fire with a DDT, a stunner variation, and a back suplex. Tag to the Super Hero In Training, who brawls with Nowinski until the Harvard grad can tag in Mack. Mack manages to slam the giant Samoan, who tags in Storm. Storm hits a flurry of kicks, ending with a Superkick for the victory!

Up next, it's a battle of two of the top contenders for the Women's Title as Jazz takes on Ivory. Pretty solid if unspectacular match ends with Jazz hitting the Jazz Stinger.

Former adult film star Val Venis is up next against someone who's a big fan of his... work, Rico. Rico goes on the offensive early with some high-flying moves. Val fights out of a sleeper and headbutts Rico, then a backdrop, and a big spear for two. Rico lands a superkick for two. Rico continues to pound on Val until he misses an elbow. A pair of big clotheslines sets up the Money Shot, and Val walks away the winner.

Tommy Dreamer heads to the ring now to face the Reflection of Perfection, Mark Jindrak. Jindrak dominates about 70% of the match before hitting Splash Mountain for the win.

Backstage, Shawn Michaels and Goldberg are hyping up their match at No Mercy against Randy Orton and Batista.

Up next, two tag teams who haven't seen eye-to-eye in recent weeks do battle. It's Maven and Spike Dudley against Christian and Matt Hardy Version 1.0! Christian and Spike start it, and Christian dominates. Tag to Hardy, and they hit a double clothesline. Matt dropkicks Spike, and sets up for his patented legdrop. It's too early, though, and Spike dodges it and tags in Maven. Weak piledriver attempt on Hardy and an awkward slam. Matt manages to fight back with an axehandle. Tag to Christian. Christian hits a belly-to-belly, and Maven tags Spike back into the match. Snap suplex by the runt of the Dudleyz litter. He prepares for the Dudley Dog, which brings Matt into the ring. The referee forces him out, but doesn't see... Maven hit Spike with a chair! Christian hits the Unprettier for the cheap win after Maven's betrayal. After the match, Maven continues pounding Spike, while Christian and Hardy bring a table into the ring. Maven heads to the second turnbuckle, and his new allies lift Spike up to him. Maven hits a brutal powerbomb through the table!

More Divas action is next, as Lita and Victoria tangle. The deranged Victoria is hoping to correct her recent losing streak, while Lita tries to maintain her positive momentum after pinning Jazz in a six-woman tag match last week. This match was about two-thirds Victoria, and she finishes off her high-flying opponent with the Widow's Peak.

The World Tag Team Titles are defended as the Dudley Boyz (seething after what happened to their little brother) take on La Resistance, Scott Steiner and Test, and the new team of William Regal and Boss Man. The last time RAW had a fourway match for the belts, the Dudleyz walked out as new champs. D-Von hits a spinebuster on Boss Man for the match's first elimination. Steiner almost gets the champs out after a brutal clothesline on D-Von, but he kicks out at two. Tag to Test, who hits a piledriver for two more. D-Von tags in Dupree, who who slams the big Canadian before tagging in Grenier again. The French sympathizers (never understood what that meant) hit a double clothesline on Test to eliminate his team. And, just as it was a month ago, it's down to the Dudley Boyz and La Resistance. Good back-and-forth action winds up turning in the champs' favor as Bubba hits Dupree with a Bubba Cutter.

Our third Divas match of the night pits the Women's Champion Trish Stratus against possibly the best all-around athlete in the division, Gail Kim. Gail puts up some impressive moves, but the champ controls about 2/3 of the action, putting her away with Stratusfaction. After the match, the former champion Molly Holly takes Trish down with a chairshot. And Trish is bloodied!

Evolution hits the ring for the main event, but get on the microphone first. On SmackDown!, Paul Heyman announced that his Dangerous Alliance would be taking that show over. Well, guess what, Paul? Evolution already has RAW under its control. And The Rock may have come out on top at Unforgiven, but Triple H will soon enough have the World Title back in his possession, because that's exactly what Evolution was built for.

Main event time now, as Evolution is joined by Chris Jericho and Kane to take on The Rock, Shawn Michaels, Goldberg, Booker T, and Rob Van Dam. HBK and Kane start the match, and Michaels controls the early-going by targeting the big man's legs. Tag to RVD, who finally takes his No Mercy opponent down with a dropkick. Quick tags between RVD and The Rock, trying to keep the Big Red Monster away from his partners. But RVD's kick winds up sending Kane into his own corner, and in comes the Legend Killer. RVD hits another big kick and tags in Goldberg. A double-team clothesline whip, and Orton is in trouble. Another big clothesline from Goldberg, and a tag to Booker T. Two big slams, and now a tag to Michaels. Michaels hits a springboard dropkick on his rival, but Orton lands a hard kick to HBK's midsection to finally get some positive momentum for his team. He tags in Jericho, who hits a rolling kick and a flying armbar. Tag to Batista, and Jericho and Batista hit a double back elbow. HBK manages to tag RVD, who eats a DDT from Batista. Tag to Triple H, who finally sees his first action in the match. Big punch to RVD followed by a piledriver, and he quickly tags back Batista into the match. Big double clothesline by the Evolution partners. RVD manages to hit a rolling kick on Batista and gets a hot tag to Booker T! Batista fights out of a full nelson and tags in Jericho. Double suplex by the heels, but Book kicks out. Jericho misses an elbow drop. Book hits his future opponent with a spear, then hits the Book End for the win!

Don't forget to join us in six days on pay-per-view! All ten men from tonight's main event will be battling it out at No Mercy. The Rock defends the World Title against Triple H! Shawn Michaels and Goldberg team up to take on Evolution's Batista and Randy Orton! Booker T looks to avenge his Unforgiven loss to Chris Jericho! Rob Van Dam vs. Kane! It promises to be a fantastic show. You don't want to miss it.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:54 PM   #1694
loopydate

OCTOBER 9, 2003 - SmackDown!

The last edition of SmackDown! before No Mercy kicks off with a triple-threat tag team match that should help determine these teams' placement in the rankings for a shot at the Dangerous Alliance's WWE Tag Team Titles. It's the former champion Basham Brothers against another set of former champions the World's Greatest Tag Team against the Full-Blooded Italians. Doug Basham and Chuck Palumbo start the match. A series of quick tags between the FBI keeps Doug isolated. Punch, kick, neckbreaker, spear, clothesline in the corner. Doug is being pounded. He manages to tag in Danny, who hits a big knee on Palumbo. Chuck tags in Charlie Haas. Haas nails Danny with a kick, so he tags in Johnny Stamboli. Haas spears him and tags Shelton Benjamin into the match. Shelton hits a shoulder slam, and The Bull tags in Danny Basham. Danny hits a piledriver for two, but Shelton kicks out and tags Haas back in. Big DDT, followed by Haastruction, and WGTT pick up the big win!

Two former stars of the Attitude Era looking to reclaim their former glory go one-on-one next as Rikishi takes on Billy Gunn. Billy takes advantage early, but Rikishi fires back with a series of punches and a big kick. Billy impresses the crowd with a powerslam, but can only get two. Rikishi again kicks out after a spinebuster. Billy hits some kicks, but Rikishi hits a big suplex and clothesline to set up for the Rikishi Driver.

The Backstage Bullies look to rebound from a controversial loss to the Dangerous Alliance last week, as they team with Edge to take on Tajiri, Akio, and Sakoda from Kyo Dai. Akio and Hardcore Holly start the match. Akio controls the start of the match and tags in Sakoda. A couple of big suplexes from the largest member of Tajiri's mafia, then a tag to get Akio back in. Big double backdrop on Holly, then a suplex from Akio. Akio charges into the corner, but eats a boot. Holly tags in Edge. Edge hits a big shoulder tackle, then a slam. Tag to Bradshaw, who unloads on Akio with a headbutt and a bodyslam. Akio manages to tag in Tajiri, who unleashes a series of kicks. Holly takes Tajiri down, and the Buzzsaw looks hurt! Holly pulls him up for a powerbomb, but Tajiri punches him in the face and lands atop him for the three count! What? The replay shows that when Tajiri was seemingly writhing on the mat, he was actually wrapping a chain around his fist!

After the match, as Holly is being helped to his feet, he requests a microphone and calls out Tajiri for a match at No Mercy! That... is going to be stiff.

Up next it's our first semifinal match to determine a #1 contender for Billy Kidman's Cruiserweight Title. Shannon Moore takes on Chavo Guerrero next. Chavo starts off with strikes, a dropkick, a DDT, and a legsweep. Shannon fights back with a neckbreaker and a rana. In the end, Moore fails to capitalize on a big dropkick, and Chavo capitalizes with a brainbuster. He's going to No Mercy!

Our other semifinal match pits Rey Mysterio against the debuting Carlito! We've been hearing big things about this second-generation star. They trade kicks to start, then Carlito hits a face jam. Rey blocks a suplex attempt, then hits one of his own. More fast-paced action leads to Rey hitting the West Coast Pop for the victory. Afterwards, Rey extends his hand to the youngster, who takes it... and takes him down with a cheap shot! Carlito locks on an inverted Figure-Four! He gets up and leaves Rey lying.

Stephanie McMahon makes it official. At No Mercy, it's Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero for a shot at Billy Kidman's Cruiserweight Title!

The Dangerous Alliance (A-Train and Matt Morgan) come to the ring for the first time as WWE Tag Team Champions as they take on Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero in a non-title match. Benoit and Morgan start the match, and the giant Morgan leads off with some hard right hands. Tag to A-Train, and they hit a double clothesline. A-Train lands another big punch on Benoit, but Benoit slips out of his grasp and hits a powerbomb! Two count only, and a tag to Guerrero. Eddie dropkicks Train down and heads to the top rope. Frogsplash only gets knees, and Morgan tags back in. Morgan brawls with Eddie, who tags in Benoit. Morgan hits a big suplex. The referee is still trying to get Eddie out of the ring, when Rhyno appears out of nowhere! Gore! Gore! GOOOOOOOOOOORE! Morgan covers Benoit and gets the three. Afterwards, though, Benoit and Eddie get some revenge and fight off the champions, clearing the ring.

Up next, it's John Cena hoping to continue his momentum heading into his big showdown with Sean O'Haire at No Mercy against Chris Kanyon. Kanyon gets in a surprising amount of offense against Cena throughout the match, but Cena winds up laying him out with an FU. Before he can go for the cover, though, O'Haire hits the ring and lands the Prophecy! The referee sees it and calls for the bell. O'Haire and Kanyon try to beat Cena down, but the enraged Doctor of Thuganomics winds up taking both men out!

It's an Unforgiven rematch as Undertaker takes on Big Show. Show picked up a surprising clean victory over the American Bad Ass, and UT is looking for revenge. Like their Unforgiven match, this one wasn't all that impressive technically. Lots of brawling. The ending is different this time, though, as Show's Dangerous Alliance stablemate Billy Kidman takes Undertaker out with a Shooting Star Press to allow Show to pick up the win. However, like in our last match, the double team only angers the babyface, as UT takes both his rival and his diminuitive partner down.

Our main event is another rematch from Unforgiven. That night, Kurt Angle picked up a DQ victory after Big Show interfered, allowing Brock Lesnar to retain the WWE Title. These two pull out all the stops as soon as the bell rings. Chop from Angle, jawbreaker and a forearm from Lesnar. Big time spinebuster from the Next Big Thing only gets two. Angle fights back with an elbow and a lariat. Angle picks Lesnar up for a huge delayed brainbuster! Only gets two, though. Lesnar hits a big spear, but misses an elbow drop. While he's down, Angle clamps on the Angle Lock! Lesnar is in the middle of the ring! He tries to roll out of it, but Angle holds on. Lesnar tries to kick him away, but Angle holds on! Perhaps realizing that by continuing the match, he's possibly jeopardizing his future as WWE Champion, Lesnar taps out! Angle gets up to celebrate, but Lesnar is quickly back on his feet and lands a thunderous F5!

The card for No Mercy has been set. The WWE Title is on the line in a fatal fourway pitting the champion Brock Lesnar against the United States Champion Big Show, Undertaker, and the man who now holds a clean submission victory over the champion Kurt Angle! Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero do battle to determine the top contender for Billy Kidman's Cruiserweight Title! John Cena will once again try to take out his rival Sean O'Haire! Chris Benoit vs. Rhyno - and is Rhyno now involved with the Dangerous Alliance? Hardcore Holly vs. Tajiri! You don't want to miss No Mercy this Sunday on pay-per-view!
Old 03-12-2009, 02:26 PM   #1695
loopydate

October 12, 2003 - No Mercy

Both top titles are on the line tonight, plus several grudge matches headline No Mercy 2003. On Sunday Night Heat before the show, Hardcore Holly from the Backstage Bullies looks for revenge against the man who cheated to pin him in a six-man tag match on SmackDown!, Kyo Dai's leader Tajiri.

Hardcore Holly vs Tajiri

Tajiri strikes Hardcore. Hardcore kicks Tajiri in the gut to reverse the momentum. Hardcore Holly hits a right hand on Tajiri. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Hardcore Holly scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is still down. Tajiri reverses a Hardcore Holly hammerlock. Hard back suplex on Hardcore. Super kick by Tajiri. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Kick to the teeth from Tajiri, who looks really pissed off. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Hardcore blocks a punch. Hardcore Holly hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Hardcore drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. Hardcore Holly hooks up a suplex, but Tajiri flips out and lands on his feet, and quickly grabs the tights to score with a school boy pin! 1...2..3! The referee somehow missed the blatant cheating! Tajiri leaves the ring and heads off down the aisle at speed. Tajiri has the victory, and isn't hanging around for Hardcore Holly to look for revenge.

Winner: Tajiri (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Overall Rating: 55%
Crowd Reaction: 63%
Match Quality: 63%

Just a couple of weeks ago, Kane demolished Bubba Ray Dudley. Dudley's former ECW companion Rob Van Dam came to his rescue, setting up the night's opening contest.

Rob Van Dam vs. Kane

Flying shoulder tackle by Kane sends RVD to the mat. Kane hits a piledriver on Rob Van Dam. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Rob Van Dam powers out of a Kane headlock. Standing kicky thing by Rob Van Dam on Kane. Rob Van Dam hits a rolling kick on Kane. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Brutal suplex on Kane. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Flying elbow from Rob Van Dam. Kane reverses a hip toss. RVD walks into a slam. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Powerbomb on RVD. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Back elbow connects, RVD staggers backward. Kane hits some punches. RVD reverses a Kane hammerlock. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. Flying kick move off the second rope, Kane goes flying. Goldberg comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Kane turns around. Goldberg spins Kane around. Goldberg hits the Jackhammer! Goldberg leaves the ring, the damage done! 1 - 2 - 3. Rob Van Dam pinned Kane. Goldberg isn't finished with his attack yet! Kane stands up...and walks into a boot to the gut from Goldberg. Jackhammer!!! Kane has been put down on the canvas! Goldberg shakes his head and raises three fingers instead. Kane gets picked up...and hit with another Jackhammer! Kane is spread-eagled on the canvas. Goldberg again raises three fingers. Referees hit the ring, but are too scared to get too close. They can't stop this carnage...Jackhammer, the third one in a row! Goldberg eventually leaves the ring, as medics come to attend to Kane, who isn't moving.

Winner: Rob Van Dam (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Overall Rating: 71%
Crowd Reaction: 79%
Match Quality: 80%

Shawn Michaels' feud with the Intercontinental Champion Randy Orton has been raging for over a month, and tonight both men bring a tag-team partner to the dance. Goldberg has had his hands full with Kane recently, but after devastating him after Kane's match with RVD, he can finally focus on Evolution tonight.

Goldberg and Shawn Michaels vs. Evolution (Batista and Randy Orton

Randy Orton uses a forearm to the face. Flying shoulder tackle by Orton sends HBK to the mat. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Tag to Batista. Randy Orton scoops up HBK. Batista bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Running clothesline from Batista. Shawn Michaels, like so many teenage boys, uses a right hand. Except in this case, it's for a punch. Massive backbreaker, Batista got planted. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Tag between Shawn Michaels and Goldberg. Messed up bodyslam by Goldberg. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Goldberg hits a weak elbow on Batista. Batista pushes out of a Goldberg hold. Big kick from Batista. Tag between Batista and Randy Orton. Randy Orton uses a forearm to the face. Tag to Shawn Michaels. Big clothesline on HBK. Shawn Michaels is in trouble. RKO! 1....2....3.

Winners: Evolution (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Overall Rating: 68%
Crowd Reaction: 80%
Match Quality: 69%

Three nights ago on SmackDown!, the semifinals of a tournament to crown a new #1 contender for Billy Kidman's Cruiserweight Title were held. Chavo Guerrero knocked off Shannon Moore, while Rey Mysterio beat the debuting Carlito. Now, the two will do battle for a shot at the gold!

Cruiserweight Title #1 Contender Match - Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero

Standing kicky thing by Rey Mysterio on Chavo. Chavo Guerrero reverses a hip toss. Rey walks into a high dropkick from Chavo Guerrero. Rey Mysterio charges, Chavo moves, and the referee is knocked out. Springboard dropkick from Chavo Guerrero...that looked pretty cool. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is still down. Rey ducks a wild right hand. Hard back suplex on Chavo. Super frankenthingy on Chavo, who hit hard. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Chavo walks into a face crusher variation. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Chavo Guerrero takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Chavo crushes Rey with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your ass into someone else's face. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Rey blocks a punch. Eddie Guerrero comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Chavo Guerrero turns around. Eddie Guerrero slams Chavo down. Eddie Guerrero climbs to the top rope and hits the Frog Splash! Eddie leaves the ring, the damage done! 1 - 2 - 3. Rey Mysterio pinned Chavo. Rey and Eddie are putting the boots to Chavo Guerrero! Billy Kidman comes running down the aisle with a chair! He slides in, sending Rey \ Eddie running for cover. Billy Kidman saved Chavo from a major beating.

Winner: Rey Mysterio (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Overall Rating: 72%
Crowd Reaction: 82%
Match Quality: 82%

What more can be said about the Booker T/Chris Jericho feud? The two have been at each others' throats since their time-limit draw to kick off the World Title contender tournament last month. Neither man has had a clear advantage in the feud. Tonight could go a long way in determining who's the better man.

Booker T vs. Chris Jericho

Jericho gets smacked around like a bitch. Booker walks into a trip. Dropkick connects...Booker goes down like a skanky hooker. The referee is out, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Brutal suplex on Booker. Cover, but there's no one to count for Chris Jericho. Booker T fights out of a grapple. Big clothesline on Jericho. Full nelson on Jericho...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Death valley driver by Booker T, Chris Jericho got planted hard...that was cool. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Chris Jericho ducks a Booker T clothesline. Flying cross body off the top rope. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Booker kicks Chris Jericho in the gut to reverse the momentum. Chris Jericho can barely stand. Book End! 1....2....3.

Winner: Booker T (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Crowd Reaction: 84%
Match Quality: 75%

Ten days ago, Chris Benoit and Rhyno battled to a double disqualification, leading to this match. The following week, Rhyno hit a huge Gore on Benoit to cost him a tag team match against the Dangerous Alliance. Since then, rumors have been swirling that Rhyno may be aligning himself with his former ECW promoter Paul Heyman.

Chris Benoit vs. Rhyno

Rhyno hits a right hand. Benoit kicks Rhyno in the gut to reverse the momentum. Rhyno gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Benoit. The referee is out, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Weird neckbreaker thing out of the corner from Chris Benoit...that was so brutal it should be outlawed. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Rhyno elbows Chris Benoit in the face to break a hammerlock. Rhyno slams Chris Benoit down. Rhyno hits a bulldog off the ropes. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Powerbomb on Benoit. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Benoit backdrops Rhyno out of a piledriver attempt. Back suplex...Rhyno got slammed down. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Rhyno reverses a Chris Benoit hammerlock. Paul Heyman is at ringside! Benoit wastes valuable time by yelling at Heyman! Rhyno takes advantage of the distraction and nails Benoit from behind! Rhyno moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Gore. 1....2...3, it's finished. Chris Benoit fights back, and has soon sent both Rhyno and Paul Heyman into retreat.

Winner: Rhyno (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Crowd Reaction: 79%
Match Quality: 82%

Last month at Unforgiven, Big Show interfered in the main event, costing Kurt Angle his WWE Title match against Brock Lesnar. Undertaker came to Angle's rescue, and the four men have been battling ever since. Tonight, it's a fatal fourway with Lesnar's gold on the line!

WWE Title Fatal Fourway - Kurt Angle vs. Undertaker vs. Big Show vs. Brock Lesnar (c)

Undertaker takes a headbutt from Brock Lesnar. Running knee lift from Brock Lesnar. 1 - 2 - kick out. Undertaker ducks a Brock Lesnar clothesline. Undertaker tags out to Big Show. Lesnar takes a weak clothesline. Show whips Lesnar into the turnbuckles...and the referee gets sandwiched. Big Show scores with a awesomely-bad looking standing spinebuster. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Big Show hits a big clothesline. Show walks into a trip. Lesnar tags out to Kurt Angle. Back suplex...Big Show got slammed down. Running knee lift from Kurt Angle. Big Show elbows Kurt Angle in the face to break a hammerlock. Big Show punches away at Kurt Angle. Side suplex from Show, looked crap. Tag to Brock Lesnar. Flying shoulder tackle by Lesnar sends Angle to the mat. Angle walks into a slammy shoulder thing. Kurt Angle can barely stand. Here it comes - F5. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Winner: Brock Lesnar (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Crowd Reaction: 84%
Match Quality: 72%

For some reason, Sean O'Haire has proven to be obsessed with John Cena over the last two months, interfering in almost all of his matches. For the second month in a row, Cena has asked for a match on pay-per-view to settle their differences. At Unforgiven, Cena picked up the victory. Will lightning strike twice?

John Cena vs. Sean O'Haire

O'Haire gets slammed. Sean O'Haire reverses a hip toss. O'Haire slams John Cena. The referee is out, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Lifting DDT by Sean O'Haire. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is still down. Cena reverses a waistlock. Thrown slam by John Cena. O'Haire walks into a slam. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Spear! O'Haire is down. 1 - 2 - 2.999 O'Haire counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Full nelson on Cena...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. John Cena pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. John Cena moves in for the kill. F-U! 1....2....3. John Cena gives a murderous look toward Sean O'Haire...and attacks! O'Haire gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Cena leaves the ring having left O'Haire down and out.

Winner: John Cena (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Overall Rating: 77%
Crowd Reaction: 90%
Match Quality: 79%

Tonight's main event is a rematch from Unforgiven. Last month, The Rock ended Triple H's reign as World Heavyweight Champion, and The Game is out for revenge!

World Heavyweight Title - The Rock (c) vs. Triple H

Rock hits a right hand. HHH gets smacked around like a bitch. Rude Awakening on Triple H by Rock. Flying shoulder tackle by Rock sends HHH to the mat. HHH counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Big kick from HHH. Powerslam from Triple H on Rock. 1 - 2 - kick out. Rock ducks a wild right hand. Massive backbreaker, HHH got planted. 1 - 2 - kick out. Death valley driver by The Rock, Triple H got planted hard...that was cool. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. HHH powers out of a headlock. Triple H hits Rock with some amateur blows. Triple H misses a clothesline. The Rock with a spinning neckbreaker on HHH. The Rock moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Rock Bottom. 1....2...3, it's finished. Triple H goes nuts, attacking the referee! DDT! The referee is out!

Winner: The Rock (via pinfall)

Match Analysis
Overall Rating: 79%
Crowd Reaction: 95%
Match Quality: 72%
Old 03-12-2009, 03:14 PM   #1696
loopydate

WWE.com has announced that on November 16th at the Survivor Series, the traditional Series matches will be the focus of the evening. And, just like the very first Series, the main event will feature the Survivors from four previous matches in a cross-brand battle!

On the RAW side, Triple H will lead a team consisting of his Evolution teammates Randy Orton and Batista as well as Chris Jericho and Kane against Rob Van Dam's team of ECW alumni, Tommy Dreamer and all three Dudley Boyz!

Plus, World Heavyweight Champion The Rock will team with Shawn Michaels, Goldberg, Booker T, and... Hurricane (?) against a team of tag-team specialists Christian, Matt Hardy, Scott Steiner, Test, and William Regal!

On the SmackDown! side, the Dangerous Alliance will team up against a team captained by Chris Benoit, consisting of Rey Mysterio, the Backstage Bullies, and a parter to be named later!

John Cena will captain a star-studded team consisting of Kurt Angle, Undertaker, Eddie Guerrero, and Edge against Sean O'Haire's team of Chavo Guerrero, and the members of the FBI!

The survivors of those four matches will meet in a fifth match to determine who the ultimate survivors are!

There will be other SS matches not involved in the Series, though. Trish Stratus will captain a team of Divas - Lita, Ivory, Stacy Keibler, and SmackDown!'s Nidia to take on Molly Holly, Jazz, Victoria, Gail Kim, and Miss Jackie!

The cruiserweights will have their own showcase as Tajiri captains a team made up of his Kyo Dai cohorts Akio and Sakoda, as well as Carlito, and RAW's Rico against Scotty 2 Hotty, Shannon Moore, Paul London, Jamie Noble, and Ultimo Dragon!

Plus, we'll cap the whole thing off with a 20-man battle royal featuring the rest of the WWE superstars!

How will these announced matches influence the next five weeks worth of WWE programming? Stay tuned to find out!

----

Here's the shorthand version of the card:

SURVIVOR SERIES - 11/16/03
Survivor Series Main Event - Featuring survivors from previous matches
RAW SS Match #1 - The Rock, Shawn Michaels, Goldberg, Booker T, and Hurricane vs. Christian, Matt Hardy, Scott Steiner, Test, and William Regal
RAW SS Match #2 - Rob Van Dam, Tommy Dreamer, and Dudley Boyz vs. Evolution, Chris Jericho, and Kane
SD SS Match #1 - John Cena, Kurt Angle, Undertaker, Edge, and Eddie Guerrero vs. Sean O'Haire, Chavo Guerrero, and FBI
SD SS Match #2 - Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio, Backstage Bullies, and partner TBD vs. Dangerous Alliance
Divas SS Match - Trish Stratus, Lita, Ivory, Stacy Keibler, and Nidia vs. Molly Holly, Jazz, Victoria, Gail Kim, and Miss Jackie
Cruiserweight SS Match - Scotty 2 Hotty, Shannon Moore, Jamie Noble, Paul London, Ultimo Dragon vs. Kyo Dai, Carlito, and Rico
20-Man Battle Royal - Everybody else!
Old 03-13-2009, 06:29 AM   #1697
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

Sucks that your match ratings were effected for your PPV.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:46 PM   #1698
loopydate

I hate dud shows. Also, fans are getting sick of Goldberg, but he has creative control and won't take a step down from the main event. So, his matches are getting worse.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:33 AM   #1699
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

If you simply don't use him won't his morale decrease to the point where you can offer him a release and he will take it?
Old 03-16-2009, 01:17 PM   #1700
loopydate

I suppose that's true. I hate to just not use somebody, but he is sort of dragging his segments down. The HBK/Orton feud has been red-hot, but throwing Goldie into that match at No Mercy really hurt the rating. Maybe I'll set up an injury angle to keep him off TV until SS.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:54 PM   #1701
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Why don't you just give him a Cheerleader gimmick and job him into oblivion?
Old 03-17-2009, 07:45 PM   #1702
loopydate

I suppose I could do that. Just have Kane dominate the rest of their feud, putting him over the way WWE should have in 2003 anyway. Make Goldberg his little bitch.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:36 AM   #1703
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

Don't they block you from doing crap like that when they have creative control?
Old 03-18-2009, 11:28 AM   #1704
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Maybe Goldberg has always wanted to be a cheerleader. YOU DON'T KNOW!

Anyway, you probably wouldn't be able to job him to lower midcarders or anything, but you can at least use him to elevate guys into the main event by having them go over him in high profile feuds. His overness will still stay pretty high, and he won't be completely worthless. I'm sure he won't deny the job if his opponent is pretty popular as well.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:55 PM   #1705
loopydate

OCTOBER 13, 2003 - Monday Night RAW

They've been announced on WWE.com, but tonight on RAW, the four five-man Survivor Series teams representing RAW will be introduced by RAW GM Eric Bischoff and Shane McMahon!

Our opening bout pits Val Venis, fresh off a victory last week over Rico against Boss Man, who's hoping to bounce back after losing in the tag team fourway. Val leads off with a chop, but is then backdropped and DDTed. Venis hits some elbows and shoulders, followed by a bulldog and a spear. Boss Man lands a powerslam, but Val ends up hitting the Money Shot for another victory.

Shane McMahon is in the ring, and it is his pleasure at this time to introduce one of the RAW Survivor Series teams. It's Team Extreme! "One Of A Kind" hits the speakers, and Rob Van Dam comes out, accompanied by Tommy Dreamer as well as Bubba Ray, D-Von, and Spike Dudley.

Team captain RVD is up next for action against Rene Dupree from La Resistance. RVD hits a couple of hard kicks, then a series of back suplexes. He misses a dropkick, though, and Dupree capitalizes with a back elbow and a piledriver. Dupree misses a clothesline, and hits a flying cross body. Big running knee to the face. Dupree kicks and headbutts, but RVD hits another kick of his own before landing the Five-Star Frogsplash for the big win.

Last week on RAW, Team Extreme member Spike Dudley was betrayed in a tag team match by Maven. Tonight, he calls on his big brothers for backup. It's all three Dudley Boyz against Maven, Christian, and Matt Hardy Version 1.0! Spike and Christian start the match, and Christian takes an early advantage. He tags in Maven, who piledrives his former partner, then tags in Hardy. Maven and Matt hit a double backdrop, then Matt hits a rolling kick. Spike manages to fight back and tag in D-Von. D-Von hits punches and a DDT. Bubba tags in and lands a chop and a back elbow. Matt fights out, and Christian comes back in. D-Von tags Spike. Spike misses a legdrop. He recovers quickly and sets up for a slam, but Christian hits him with a low blow while the ref's back is turned. One, two, three! The heels pick up a cheap win! Spike Dudley gets screwed again.

Christian and Hardy remain in the ring, where they're joined by RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff, who introduces The Peepulation, another Survivor Series team, consisting of Christian, Hardy, Scott Steiner, Test, and William Regal.

Steiner and Test are up next in a triangle tag match against odd couple Hurricane and Tommy Dreamer as well as William Regal again attempting to claim tag glory with a new partner, Batista. Batista and Steiner start the match, Steiner takes an early advantage with punches and a clothesline, then tags in Hurricane. Hurricane hits a swinging neckbreaker, but walks into a trip. Batista tags in Regal, and the pair hits a Hart Attack on Hurricane. Hurricane manages to drag himself over and tag in Dreamer. Dreamer hits some punches and a piledriver on Regal, who tags in Test. Tommy hits a running kneelift, but misses a clothesline, and Test levels him with a Big Boot for the victory.

Up next is the next chapter in the Goldberg/Kane saga. Unfortunately, the match sucked, so i'm going to gloss over the results and just say Kane hit the Tombstone for the win, but afterwards Goldberg hits a Jackhammer to even the score.

Eric Bischoff again enters the ring to announce the team that will face Team Extreme at Survivor Series - The Game Changers! Triple H leads his Evolution mates Randy Orton and Batista, as well as Kane and Chris Jericho to the ring, where they pose for a moment.

The captain stays in the ring to take on Booker T in singles action. H hits strikes, kicks, and a clothesline before Booker hits a shoulder tackle. Booker hits a bulldog for two. HHH responds with consecutive DDTs for two. Booker hits a headbutt, but misses a legdrop, and HHH capitalizes with a Pedigree for the win.

Shane McMahon is in the ring for the last time tonight to introduce the team that will take on the Peepulation at Survivor Series, The People's Team! The World Heavyweight Champion The Rock leads the way to the ring, accompanied by Shawn Michaels, Goldberg, Booker T, and Hurricane.

Our main event of the evening pits two members of The People's Team (Rock & Michaels) against two of the Game Changers (Chris Jericho & Randy Orton) in a tag-team match. It's a match-up of champions to start, as The Rock tangles with the Intercontinental Champion Orton. Orton hits a couple of slams to start, then tags in Jericho. The pair hits a clothesline in the corner, then Jericho hits a kick and a dropkick. Rock fights out of a headlock and hits a DDT. HBK tags in and hits a DDT of his own, then a spin kick. He misses a legdrop, and Orton tags back in. Big spear on his long-time rival, then a powerbomb for two. Orton hits some punches, but comes up wanting on a splash. HBK puts Orton on the turnbuckles, and takes him over with a super Frankensteiner. As Orton gets up, he walks into Sweet Chin Music! Michaels has pinned the IC Champion! After the match, Rock and Michaels head into the crowd to celebrate as we go off the air.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:56 PM   #1706
loopydate

Unfortunately, Tuesday morning, Cruiserweight Champion Billy Kidman had to say some stupid stuff about the company on a radio show, so he's suspended through the end of October. What does this mean for the Dangerous Alliance?
Old 03-19-2009, 11:33 AM   #1707
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

You suspended him WITH the belt? That was silly.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:58 AM   #1708
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

Cruiserweight title tournament!
Old 03-20-2009, 09:17 AM   #1709
loopydate

Nah I want the Alliance to have all of the SD gold. It sucks that the CW belt won't be on TV for a couple of weeks, but I'd rather that than hotshot it between him and Rey. But, it's Heyman, so of course he has a plan to fill in the slot going into Survivor Series...
Old 03-20-2009, 10:54 AM   #1710
loopydate

OCTOBER 16, 2003 - SmackDown!
Tonight, the three remaining SmackDown! Survivor Series teams will be introduced (since we already know who the members of the Dangerous Alliance are), the United States Title will be on the line, and Paul Heyman is going to address the Billy Kidman situation and how it pertains to the Survivor Series!

The show kicks off with Hardcore Holly, who has lost three straight weeks in controversial fashion, preparing to take on the FBI's Johnny "The Bull" Stamboli in a battle of brawlers. Holly starts with kicks, strikes, a clothesline, and his trademark dropkick. The Bull fights back with a piledriver for two. Holly ducks a clothesline, then hits a piledriver and a DDT but only gets two. They brawl for a bit, but Holly comes out on top with the Alabamaslam!

SmackDown! General Manager Stephanie McMahon hits the ring next to introduce one of the SmackDown! Survivor Series teams. "Basic Thuganomics" hits the PA, and the crowd goes nuts as John Cena comes to the ring with his star-studded Chain Gang, consisting of Kurt Angle, Undertaker, Eddie Guerrero, and Edge! This might be one of the most impressive SS teams ever assembled!

Edge remains in the ring as we come back from break, because he has a singles match against Chris Kanyon. Excellent match that goes back and forth several times. Kanyon is starting to look like he might be ready to make the next step. However, Edge hits a Death Valley Driver in the closing moments of the match to set up the Edgecutioner for the win.

Sable comes to the ring next, and there's a pretty good pop even though she's a heel. She's still pretty hot. She's out there to introduce the team that will be facing the Chain Gang at Survivor Series, Sean O'Haire's Devil's Advocates! O'Haire's teammates will be Chavo Guerrero and the three members of the FBI - Nunzio, Johnny Stamboli, and Chuck Palumbo.

Stamboli and Palumbo return to the back, because we have a SS preview match. It's O'Haire, Guerrero, and Nunzio against Rey Mysterio and two members of the Chain Gang - Eddie Guerrero and team captain John Cena! The captains start the match, and Cena leads off with a slam and a back elbow before tagging in Mysterio. Mysterio hits a rana for two, then tags in Eddie. The two luchadores hit a double backdrop on O'Haire, then Eddie lands a dropkick. O'Haire fights back with a big clothesline and he tags in Eddie's nephew Chavo. Chavo hits a rolling kick, then a DDT off the top rope that only gets two. Chavo hits an axe handle then tags in Nunzio. Nunzio hits a forearm to the chest, then an armdrag. Eddie manages to tag Cena back in, and he nails a running knee lift. Nunzio tags O'Haire back in, and O'Haire hits a punch, but misses on a splash and falls victim to the FU!

Paul Heyman comes to the ring with four members of the Dangerous Alliance. Conspicuous by his absence is the Cruiserweight Champion Billy Kidman.

HEYMAN: When I re-formed the Dangerous Alliance two weeks ago, my intentions were simple - to dominate SmackDown! And in that short time, we have done that. Look in this ring. We have the WWE Champion, the Next Big Thing, Brock Lesnar! We have the United States Champion, the largest athlete in the world, Big Show! We have the WWE Tag Team Champions, the most dangerous combination of power and athleticism in wrestling today, the A-Train and Matt Morgan! And up until two days ago, our band of brothers was completed by the Cruiserweight Champion Billy Kidman. But Tuesday morning, Billy went on a radio program and publicly criticized the way this company is being run, and he was suspended for it. Well, guess what, Vince? I'm out here to publicly criticize this company, too! You don't like what Billy had to say? Then punish him in the ring! Put him up against the most dangerous superstar you can think-- Oh... I get it now. You couldn't do that, could you Vince? You couldn't put Billy up against the most dangerous competition in wrestling, because they all play for the same team! Vince, if you think I'm going to just take this, you're wrong! In fact, I went out and got a temporary fill-in for the Cruiserweight Champion. A fifth man to watch the champs' backs until he gets back. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... RHYNO!"

The Manbeast comes out to the ring to join the rest of the team.

HEYMAN: Now, I've worked with Rhyno for many years, and I've always seen one thing in him - potential. This is a man who is on the cusp of greatness. By the end of this decade, Rhyno will be recognized as one of the greatest wr--

Rhyno yanks the microphone away.

RHYNO: Paul, I appreciate everything you did for me in ECW. And thank you for the offer, but I can't take it.

Everyone is stunned. The Alliance moves in for the kill.

RHYNO: Look, everybody wants to play for the winning team, but what good would I do if I joined the Dangerous Alliance? If I want to be a champion here, I need to beat these guys. And I know damn sure you're not going to put me in the ring with them if I agree to join up. So thanks. But no thanks.

Heyman is incensed and sics the rest of the Alliance on him. Lesnar, Show, Train, and Morgan pummel him, then walk off, leaving him bloodied and beaten.

Up next, it's another Survivor Series preview as Chain Gang member Undertaker takes on Devil's Advocate Chuck Palumbo. Palumbo leads off with a big kick, then a piledriver. Undertaker fights out of a hammerlock, then slams him and hits a big backdrop for two. Taker hits a DVD and a big clothesline. Palumbo fights back and hits a spinebuster and a slam before resorting to strikes. Taker fights back and hits a spinning neckbreaker to set up the Last Ride and the win.

Up next, the United States Title will be on the line as Big Show defends against Backstage Bully Bradshaw. Bradshaw tries for power early, but Show fights back. Pretty ugly match that Show ends up winning with the Showstopper.

Stephanie McMahon is back in the ring now to introduce the team that will be facing the Dangerous Alliance at Survivor Series - the Rabid Wolverines! The team is led to the ring by Chris Benoit and consists of the Backstage Bullies and Rey Mysterio. But there are only four guys there...

The Dangerous Alliance heads down to the ring now, sensing the advantage. It's five-on-four heading into the pay-per-view, and now it's time to-- "WAIT A MINUTE, TAZZ! THAT'S... THAT'S RHYNO!" Rhyno tears down the ramp and goes after the men who earlier tonight laid him out. Rhyno is the fifth member of the Rabid Wolverines!

Our main event is going to pit two longtime rivals against each other in a non-title match. WWE Champion Brock Lesnar takes on Kurt Angle! Just four days ago, Lesnar pinned Angle in a fatal fourway title match, and the Olympic Hero is looking for revenge! Angle leads off with a legsweep and a lariat for two. Angle misses a clothesline and eats a forearm, then Lesnar hits a clothesline of his own. Lifting DDT by Lesnar gets two. Lesnar hits a flying shoulder tackle, but misses a legdrop. Angle hits a reverse DDT/backbreaker combo, then a delayed brainbuster for two. This match rules! Angle hits a high vertical suplex and a big punch, but Lesnar fights out of a backdrop, hitting one of his own and a shoulder slam. He whips Angle into the turnbuckles and he hits them hard, tumbling over the top rope to the floor, landing badly. The referee begins to count while Lesnar mocks his rival from the ring. Angle manages to get to his feet, but can't get to the ring in time! It's a count-out! Angle hits the ring enraged, and goes after Lesnar, and they brawl to the back as the show goes off the air.

Tonight's SmackDown! is definitely going to be one for the record books, but as we get closer to Survivor Series, things are only going to get more interesting! The Dangerous Alliance will be looking for revenge in a tag-team match pitting A-Train and Matt Morgan against Chris Benoit and his new partner Rhyno! Brock Lesnar and Big Show will also team up to take on the team of Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio! Edge will take on Sean O'Haire. The Backstage Bullies will take on the FBI in a battle of Survivor Series participants. Speaking of the Survivor Series, a ten-man tag team match is in the works as well! Make sure you're tuned to UPN next Thursday night to see what happens next!

Last edited by loopydate; 03-20-2009 at 03:05 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:53 PM   #1711
loopydate

OCTOBER 20, 2003 - Monday Night RAW

Four weeks away from Survivor Series, tonight the five members of The People's Team will face off in a series of singles matches against their opponents from The Peepulation. But first, the Big Red Monster Kane kicks things off against Val Venis. The two trade slams to start until Val hits a shoulder slam to set up for the Money Shot, but he lands on Kane's knees. Kane hits a neckbreaker, a backbreaker, and a spinebuster (the dreaded trio of -er moves). Val fights out of a hammerlock and lands a piledriver for two, but Kane bounces right back up with fists. Goldberg comes down the aisle with a chair. Val goes to whip Kane toward him, but Kane reverses, and Val slams into the chair! Kane covers Val and gets the win. After the match, Kane unloads on both Val and Goldberg, clearing the area.

Tommy Dreamer, who will represent Team Extreme at Survivor Series faces off against one of the participants in the cruiserweight SS match, Rico. Tommy chops Rico to the mat, but misses a legdrop. Dropkick and heel kick from Rico for two. Dreamer hits a slam and locks in a full nelson, then a lifting DDT. Rico fights back and lands a Thump in the corner. Tommy fights out of a grapple, though, and lands the Dreamer Driver for three.

It's time for our first of five SS preview matches as Hurricane takes on Scott Steiner in a battle of WCW alumni. Hurricane hits a DDT to start the match and locks in a full nelson. Steiner fights back with a headbutt, then a neckbreaker, a spinebuster, and a big forearm in the corner. Hurricane hits a series of kicks, then a modified Stunner out of the corner for two. Flying axe handle, then a big kick, and Hurricane is pressing his advantage. He charges into the corner, but eats a big boot. Another neckbreaker, another spinebuster, and the Steiner Spiral, and Big Poppa Pump walks away with the win.

Backstage, the five members of Team Extreme cut a promo about Triple H and how the Game Changers are going to be taken to the extreme at Survivor Series.

The next match is Goldberg vs. Test, and it was - surprise surprise! - terrible. Kane hit Goldberg with a chair to allow Test to hit the Big Boot and steal the win. Afterwards, Kane chokeslams Goldberg and leaves him laying.

Mercifully, the next match is Shawn Michaels vs. Matt Hardy Version 1.0! Shawn bitchslaps Matt to start the match, but blows a legdrop. Matt hits a big spinning kick, then a second-rope back heel kick. He goes for an elbow and misses, then HBK hits a dropkick to the knee. HBK takes to the air and gets two. Big slingshot by HBK. But Matt catches him out of nowhere with Sweet Chin Music! HBK kicks out at two after his own move. Matt goes for a slam, but HBK slides out of it, then lands Sweet Chin Music of his own! That gets the pin. Afterwards, Randy Orton hits the ring and lands an RKO!

Up next is a six-man tag match pitting all three of the Dudley Boyz against the three members of Evolution. You know Evo heard the Team Extreme promo earlier and will be out for revenge. I'm getting a little tired of trying to translate EWR speak into a coherent recap, so I'm just going to say that Batista pins D-Von following a Batista Bomb.

Backstage, all five members of The Peepulation cut a promo on The People's Team. Basically, Christian's main point is Peeps > People.

It's a battle of two of the most exciting performers in wrestling today - Rob Van Dam vs. Chris Jericho! RVD hits a bunch of kicks. Jericho hits some high-flying moves. Booker T hits Jericho with a chair. RVD hits the Five-Star. After the match, Booker keeps pounding on Jericho and hits the Book End.

More WCW alumni are up next as Booker T faces William Regal. Unfortunately, the match wasn't very good (67% quality ), so I'll just say that Jericho gets revenge by costing Booker the match the same way as Booker did in the last segment as Regal hits the Power of the Punch for the win. Jericho ties Booker in the ropes, then lays him out with an unprotected chair shot, shades of Raven/Tommy Dreamer. Jericho goes for another, but is dragged away by an army of referees.

It's main event time, and it's a battle between the captain of The People's Team - The Rock and the captain of The Peepulation - Christian! These two will face off at Survivor Series, but tonight they go one-on-one. Rock dominates early. Christian fights back, but then Rock takes control again. Rock Bottom for the win, then afterwards HHH lays the champ out with a chair. Wow. Lots of chairshots tonight.

This week's RAW turned into a battleground for long-running bad blood. Expressing frustration over the lack of control demonstrated by the men who interfered in matches tonight, GM Eric Bischoff has announced that next week on RAW it will be The Rock vs. Triple H, Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton, and Goldberg vs. Kane! Booker T was injured at the hands of Jericho and may not make it to Survivor Series. Jericho will be in action, though, against The People's Team's Hurricane. Plus, Team Extreme will take on The Peepulation in a match-up of Survivor Series teams! You don't want to miss next week's RAW as the road to Survivor Series continues to heat up!
Old 03-20-2009, 03:30 PM   #1712
loopydate

OCTOBER 23, 2003 - SmackDown!

The show starts with Sean O'Haire entering Stephanie McMahon's office. "What is he doing in there, Tazz?"

Uh-oh. It's going to be a dud show. The poor bastards in the opening ten-man tag match really tried to do well, and the match quality was high, but the EWR gods have said "No high segment ratings for you, bitch!" For the record, it was Scotty 2 Hotty, Jamie Noble, Ultimo Dragon, Paul London, and Zach Gowan versus Nunzio, Akio, Sakoda, Billy Gunn, and Chris Kanyon. Kanyon hit Gowan with I'm Betta Than You for the win.

Mehhhhh, I hate dud shows! Carlito beats Shannon Moore with the Inverted Figure Four.

Why? Why must you mock me, EWR? Rikishi beats Chavo Guerrero with help from Eddie. Afterwards, Chavo lays his uncle out with a brainbuster.

The crowd ate up the Backstage Bullies versus the FBI, but nope! 67% for you! The Bullies won by DQ when the Basham Brothers showed up looking for revenge and Danny hit Bradshaw with Brain Damage. Surprisingly, the World's Greatest Tag Team ran in to make the save, turning them face.

Edge versus Sean O'Haire should be awesome, right? NO! 68%! Eat it, armchair booker! O'Haire wins it clean with The Prophecy.

Tajiri gets a hype video, because I accidentally had the card set up for two Rhyno matches. Whoopsie. Sorry, Yoshi.

Backstage, Paul Heyman is surrounded by his Dangerous Alliance. "Last week, I was humiliated. Last week, I extended an olive branch to the last ECW Champion, the Manbeast Rhyno, and invited him to join the most feared alliance in wrestling. And how was I repaid? 'Thanks, but no thanks!' Well, Rhyno, if you're not with us, then you're against us! You want to oppose us because you want our gold? Well, that's too bad, Rhyno, because after what you did last week, you will never get a shot against any of our titles. Ever!"

After that kick-ass promo, the ensuing Benoit/Rhyno versus A-Train/Morgan match should rate through the roof, right? Nope. Rhyno gore GORE GOOOOOOOOOORES A-Train for the win.

Mercifully, I get a decent rating (73%, but it would have been an 80 or 81 if the show wasn't a dud) for Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio versus Brock Lesnar and Big Show. Good times, good times. Brock hits the F-5 on Eddie for the victory.

The main event is up next, and it's John Cena versus Kurt Angle versus Undertaker for a shot at Brock Lesnar's WWE Title next week. "Tazz, is that what Sean O'Haire was doing in Stephanie McMahon's office earlier? He just got three of his Survivor Series opponents booked in a triple-threat match against each other!" Undertaker slams Cena, but Cena bitchslaps him. Cena breaks out of an Angle hammerlock and hits a piledriver. Spear gets two, broken up by UT. Angle hits a dangerous powerbomb on Cena for two. Cena fights out of a slam and hits another piledriver. Angle's out, and Cena eats a lariat and the Last Ride. Undertaker gets another shot at Lesnar next week!

Next week's main event is set - Brock Lesnar defends the WWE Title against Undertaker! Plus, the Tag Team Titles will be on the line as the Dangerous Alliance defends against the World's Greatest Tag Team! John Cena will face United States Champion Big Show in a non-title match. Kurt Angle will look for revenge on Sean O'Haire after his chicanery this week. Rhyno will face Tajiri in a match that was supposed to happen this week (whoopsie!). Old rivals the Backstage Bullies will face off against the Basham Brothers. Eddie Guerrero and Edge team up against two of their SS opponents, the FBI! Plus Chris Benoit versus Chavo Guerrero and much more!
Old 03-20-2009, 11:11 PM   #1713
loopydate

OCTOBER 27, 2003 - Monday Night RAW

The last RAW of October kicks off with a battle of underrated stars. It's Lance Storm against Rico. Rico takes an early advantage with a back suplex and a super Frankensteiner. Storm fights back with a kick, a dropkick to the knee, a suplex, and a legsweep. Rico escapes a slam and hits a suplex, followed by another back suplex, then a kick. Storm fires back with a series of kicks, followed by a Superkick for the win.

At Survivor Series, there's going to be a 20-man battle royal. Tonight, we get a preview of that match with a RAW brand 10-man battle royal! Rob Conway is the first victim, as he's eliminated by Mark Jindrak. Maven then takes out Conway's partner Rene Dupree, then his former Tough Enough opponent Chris Nowinski. Rosey eliminates the World's Strongest Man Mark Henry. Rodney Mack eliminates Boss Man, but is then eliminated by Jindrak. Perhaps the most random-ass final four in the history of battle royals is Mark Jindrak, Maven, Rosey, and Sylvan Grenier. Maven eliminates Grenier, but is then dumped out by Jindrak. It's down to Rosey and Jindrak. Rosey hits a big bulldog and a clothesline. But as he prepares for a big slam, Jindrak escapes and pushes him over the top. Mark Jindrak wins!

After the match, Al Snow enters the ring to interview Jindrak. He makes a couple of cracks about how Jindrak beat the best of the best, but the Reflection of Perfection takes offense and lays him out.

Evolution's Animal Batista is up next, and his cannon fodder is poor Val Venis. A kick and a right hand from Batista, but then Val fights back with a forearm and a pair of neckbreakers. Bats nails a powerslam, then lands the Batista Bomb for the squash victory. After the match, he chases Venis up the ramp and takes him down again.

In just three weeks at Survivor Series, Hurricane will be a member of The People's Team going up against Chris Jericho and the Game Changers. Tonight, though, the two go one-on-one! Jericho leads off with a spin kick, strikes, a flying elbow, and a flying neckbreaker. Hurricane hits a knee lift, then a spear for two, but gets tripped and Jericho hits a top-rope cross body. Jericho almost gets three with a DDT, but Hurricane fights back with a kick, but misses a clothesline. Rolling kick from Jericho sets him up for a Lionsault and the win.

After the break, the entirety of The People's Team (including a badly-banged-up Booker T) cut a promo about how at Survivor Series, the People's Team is going to stay entact, knocking out all five members of the Peepulation if you smell what the People are cooking.

The Peepulation (Christian, William Regal, Scott Steiner, Test, and Matt Hardy Version 1.0) team up for the first time tonight to take on another Survivor Series fivesome - Team Extreme (Rob Van Dam, Tommy Dreamer, and all three Dudley Boyz). Spike Dudley starts against Hardy, who strikes him and hits a dropkick to the knee. Tag to Test, who lands some amateur blows. Spike tags in Tommy Dreamer, who is struck by Test. Tag to Regal, and the former Un-Americans take Dreamer down with a Hart Attack. Christian tags in and lands a snap suplex and a legsweep for two. Regal tags back in, and he and Christian land a double bacck elbow. Powerbomb by Regal gets two. Tag to Steiner, who kicks Dreamer, then lands a bulldog. The Peepulation is working like a well-oiled machine tonight! Hardy tags back in and lands a springboard dropkick for two. He goes for a hiptoss, but Dreamer finally manages to reverse it and tag in RVD. RVD comes off the ropes with an axehandle, then a spinning armdrag for two. He tags in D-Von Dudley, and they hit a double clothesline. Test tags in and eats a clothesline as well. Test blocks a punch, then suplexes D-Von before tagging Steiner back in. Big DDT, but he misses his bicep-kiss elbow. D-Von tags in Bubba, who slams Steiner. Bulldog from Bubba, then a shoulder slam. RVD tags back in, and they hit a double back elbow. RVD suplexes Steiner, then heads to the top. Five-Star Frogsplash! And Team Extreme picks up the win!

And once again it's Goldberg versus Kane. Blah blah blah Goldie knocks Kane to the floor. Kane grabs the ring bell and hits him with it, and the ref disqualifies him. At last! Goldberg gets a clean ( :wink: ) victory over his rival! They then brawl to the back.

The Game Changers (Triple H, Randy Orton, Batista, Chris Jericho, and Kane) cut a pre-recorded promo about how RVD may be flying high right now, but at Survivor Series, it's going to be Game Over.

Shawn Michaels and Randy Orton have been putting on probably the most entertaining feud in WWE over the last two months, and they're about to do battle again in a non-title match. HBK leads off with a flying elbow, then clamps in a full nelson. Orton fights out of it and lands a mule kick, then punches and a shoulder tackle for two. Orton hits a DVD for two more. Now a neckbreaker, but HBK trips him. Super frankensteiner by HBK gets two. Big DDT, then a dropkick and back heel kick from HBK. Orton blocks a punch, then lands a shoulder tackle and a lariat. HBK staggers to his feet and eats an RKO! Orton wins! As he's celebrating, the referee tries to help Michaels up, but he's pushed away and HBK nails his rival with Sweet Chin Music!

Main event time now, as the WWE Champion The Rock faces off against the man he defeated for the gold last month at Unforgiven - Triple H! They trade strikes early, then HHH hits a spinebuster. Rock hits a neckbreaker and a piledriver for two, then a lariat for two more. HHH hits a powerslam for two. Rock catches HHH out of nowhere with a Rock Bottom for a big win over his rival!

Next week on RAW, with just two weeks to go until Survivor Series, 20 of the RAW participants at the pay-per-view will go at it in a 20-man battle royal main event! Plus, a preview of the Divas SS match as Trish Stratus, Lita, Ivory, and Stacy Keibler take on Molly Holly, Jazz, Victoria, and Gail Kim. You can bet that Jackie Gayda and SmackDown!'s Nidia will be watching that match intently. Plus, we'll hear from several of RAW's top stars with their thoughts on the Survivor Series!
Old 03-22-2009, 09:54 PM   #1714
loopydate

OCTOBER 30, 2003 - SmackDown!

The last WWE event in October promises to be a barn-burner with two title matches in one night! The show kicks off with Eddie Guerrero and Edge, two members of John Cena's Chain Gang taking on two of their Devil's Advocate opponents at Survivor Series - FBI members Chuck Palumbo and Johnny "The Bull" Stamboli. Eddie and Stamboli start it off, and Eddie hits a legsweep and a kick before tagging in Edge. They hit a Hart Attack followed by a back elbow and headbutt from Edge. Stamboli hits a big DDT then tags in Palumbo who hits a punch and a piledriver, but gets knees on a splash. Eddie tags in and hits a super Frankensteiner, a suplex, and a big kick before catching Palumbo's boot on an avalanche attempt. Palumbo hits a powerslam, then two more Devil's Advocates - Chavo Guerrero and Nunzio - hit the ring with chairs. The referee forces Chavo out, but Nunzio waylays Eddie with the chair. Eddie staggers into a Jungle Kick and Palumbo picks up the pin. After the match, Chavo and Nunzio set up for a double powerbomb, but John Cena and Kurt Angle come through the crowd to save their Survivor Series partners and run off the Devil's Advocates!

The Chain Gang/Devil's Advocate feud continues next as Chris Benoit takes on Chavo Guerrero in singles competition. Benoit leads off with a back suplex, but eats a mule kick. Chavo continues the assault with a standing kick and a facecrusher before missing an elbow drop. Benoit hits a suplex and a powerbomb variation for two. Butterfly suplex gets two. He sets up for a piledriver, but Chavo backdrops out of it. Chavo hits a super Frankensteiner for two, but then gets taken down. Benoit heads up top and lands the Swandive Headbutt for three! Gee, I hope those sort of high-risk moves don't damage his brain and cause him to behave erratically...

Up next, it's a video package hyping tonight's main event - Brock Lesnar defending the WWE Title against Undertaker!

The Backstage Bullies were formed last month for the sole purpose of Bradshaw getting revenge against the Basham Brothers for sidelining his partner Faarooq for sixteen months with a knee injury. However, the bad blood continues to flow, and tonight these teams will battle again! It's Holly and Doug to start, and Holly hits a DDT. Doug quickly tags in Danny, who takes a punch from Holly who tags in Bradshaw. Piledriver from Bradshaw, and Danny tags out again. Bradshaw lands a DDT, then a spinebuster. He gets himself set up for a Clothesline From Hell, but all of a sudden, A-Train is in the ring! Holly tries to make the save, but gets taken out by Matt Morgan! A-Train lands the Derailer on Bradshaw, and the referee calls for the bell. They get ready for a big double team move, but the music of the World's Greatest Tag Team hits the speakers, and the crowd erupts. They hit the ring, and both the Dangerous Alliance and the Basham Brothers hit the road.

Former ECW allies battle next as the fastest-rising star on SmackDown! - the Manbeast Rhyno - takes on Tajiri. The Japanese Buzzsaw leads off with a dropkick, then a super Frankensteiner for two. Rhyno lands some punches and a slam, then a shoulder slam for two. Back elbow by Rhyno, but Tajiri fights out of a headlock and hits a seated senton for two. He hits a big top-rope DDT for two more. Tajiri lands a big kick to the face, then another standing kick, but Rhyno slams him and hits a Death Valley Driver. As Tajiri staggers up, Rhyno nails him with the Gore for the pinfall victory!

After the match, Rhyno grabs the ringside microphone. Rhyno said two weeks ago that he wants what the Dangerous Alliance has. And if Paul Heyman thinks that he can keep Rhyno out of the title hunt, he's going to learn the hard way that you can't stop a charging Rhyno and every last member of the Dangerous Alliance will feel the Gore Goooore GOOOOOOORE!!!

Our first title match of the evening is up next as the WWE Tag Team Champions A-Train and Matt Morgan, representing the Dangerous Alliance, take on the World's Greatest Tag Team of Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, who just moments ago saved the Backstage Bullies from a D.A. beatdown. Haas and Morgan start the match, and Morgan lands punches before tagging in Train. They hit a double clothesline for two. Bicycle kick from A-Train, but then Haas reverses a hip toss and kicks A-Train to the canvas. Tag to Shelton, who hits a piledriver that almost gets three. A thrust kick to Train's chest, but he counters an arm wringer and hits a neckbreaker. Morgan tags back in and goes to work on Shelton, but Haas tags in quickly. More punches from Morgan, but the Basham Brothers arrive at ringside with chairs! Morgan whips Haas off the ropes, and Danny Basham holds up a chair! Haas hits the chair, and Morgan lands a chokeslam for three. After the match, the Bashams slide in and look for revenge on WGTT, but the Backstage Bullies return the favor from earlier and clear the ring. The WWE Tag Team Title scene is red-hot!

Bill DeMott comes to the ring next. He knows he hasn't been a very visible member of the SmackDown! roster over the last couple of months, but he's okay with that. He understood that he was nearing the end of his career and it was time for him to step down graciously. Stephanie McMahon asked him if he would like some time tonight to formally retire from professional wrestling and thank the fans. He-- But he's interrupted by Sean O'Haire, who draws massive heat. He gets in the ring and gets on the microphone. "Bill, even though you gave up the Laughing Man gimmick years ago, you have always been a joke. Only problem is, the joke sucks. But I'm not telling you anything you don't already know." With that, he begins pummeling DeMott, sending him from the ring in disgrace.

O'Haire remains in the ring, because he's got a match against one of his SS opponents, Kurt Angle. This one promises to be fantastic. O'Haire hits a big backdrop to start the match, then lands a piledriver for two. Angle fights out of a headlock and lands a belly-to-belly suplex. Snake Eyes for two. Spear for two. Another Snake Eyes, but O'Haire gets a boot up to block an avalanche. Another piledriver gets two. Lifting DDT gets two. O'Haire hits a spinning neckbreaker and big punches, but he misses a legdrop and gets hotshotted off the top rope, then runs into a lariat. While he's down, Angle clamps on the Angle Lock! O'Haire has no choice but to tap out!

Our next match pits John Cena against Big Show. Cena leads off with a clothesline and a backbreaker for two, but Show fights back with punches and a pair of slams. Show misses a punch, then Cena fights out of a slam and lands a piledriver for two. Lifting DDT gets two more. Flying shoulder tackle, then a slam! Cena goes for a legdrop but misses. Powerslam from Show, then a side suplex. Show Stopper! Show gets the win! After the match, Cena gets revenge by lifting the giant and hitting the FU!

The WWE Title is on the line in our main event as Brock Lesnar defends against the man who won last week's #1 contender triple threat match - set up by Sean O'Haire to trap the members of the Chain Gang into fighting each other - Undertaker. Undertaker slams Lesnar to start, then hits a bulldog for two. Lesnar lands a chop, then a vertical suplex for two. Spinedbuster gets two. Big backdrop on UT, but Lesnar misses a clothesline and UT gives him a backbreaker for two. Lariat by UT for two, followed by a running knee lift. UT slams Lesnar, but gets tripped. Lesnar hits a shoulder tackle, then a lariat of his own. Lesnar hits the F-5, and the match is over! Lesnar retains the gold!

Next week, all four Survivor Series team captains will be in action against members of the opposition. Dangerous Alliance captain Brock Lesnar will go one-on-one agains the captain of the Rabid Wolverines Chris Benoit! Chain Gang captain John Cena will face off against Devil's Advocate Chavo Guerrero! Chavo's captain Sean O'Haire will take on Chain Gang member Undertaker! The Cruiserweight Title will be on the line as the returning Billy Kidman will defend against Rey Mysterio! Edge vs. Big Show! Plus, in light of the events that transpired tonight, the Backstage Bullies will team with the World's Greatest Tag Team to take on the Dangerous Alliance's A-Train and Matt Morgan and the Basham Brothers in an eight-man tag match!
Old 03-22-2009, 10:08 PM   #1715
loopydate

OCTOBER 2003 RECAP

RAW

(Wrestlers in italics should be lower on card, but refuse to be depushed due to Creative Control)

(Overall Won-Loss) Main Event (Oct. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(10-0) The Rock (5-0, 96) (W 10-man tag, W HHH, W w/HBK vs Y2J/Orton, W Xian, W HHH)
(6-5) Goldberg (2-3, 68) (W 10-man tag, L w/HBK vs Evolution, L Kane, L Test, W Kane)
(5-5) Shawn Michaels (3-2, 91) (W 10-man tag, L w/Goldberg vs Evolution, W w/Rock vs Y2J/Orton, W Hardy, L Orton)
(5-5) Triple H (2-3, 80) (L 10-man tag, L Rock, W Booker, W 6-man tag, L Rock)

(Overall Won-Loss) Upper Midcard (Oct. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(7-2) Rob Van Dam (5-0, 82) (W 10-man tag, W Kane, W Dupree, W Y2J, W 10-man tag)
(5-3) Christian (2-2, 84) (W w/Matt vs Maven/Spike, W 6-man tag, L Rock, L 10-man tag)
(5-4) Randy Orton (3-2, 84) (L 10-man tag, W w/Bats vs HBK/Goldberg, L w/Y2J vs Rock/HBK, W (6-5) Kane (2-3, 69) (L 10-man tag, L RVD, W Goldberg, W Val, L Goldberg)
6-man tag, W HBK)
(3-6-1) Booker T (2-2, 77) (W 10-man tag, W Y2J, L HHH, L Regal)
(2-7-1) Chris Jericho (1-4, 87) (L 10-man tag, L Booker, L w/Orton vs Rock/HBK, L RVD, W Hurricane)

(Overall Won-Loss) Midcard (Oct. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(4-1) Jazz (1-0, 73) (W Ivory)
(4-2) Trish Stratus (1-0, 80) (W Gail)
(5-3) D-Von Dudley (2-2, 73) (W 4-team elim, L 6-man tag, L 6-man tag, W 10-man tag)
(5-4) Bubba Ray Dudley (2-2, 73) (W 4-team elim, L 6-man tag, L 6-man tag, W 10-man tag)
(4-3) Matt Hardy (2-2, 84) (W w/Xian vs Maven/Spike, W 6-man tag, L HBK, L 10-man tag)
(3-3) Test (2-2, 67) (L 4-team elim, W tag triple threat, W Goldberg, L 10-man tag)
(3-4) Scott Steiner (2-2, 77) (L 4-team elim, W tag triple threat, W Hurricane, L 10-man tag)
(3-4) William Regal (1-3, 71) (L 4-team elim, L tag triple threat, W Booker, L 10-man tag)
(3-4) Tommy Dreamer (2-2, 68) (L Jindrak, L tag triple threat, W Rico, W 10-man tag)
(4-6) Batista (3-2, 77) (L 10-man tag, W w/Orton vs Goldberg/HBK, L tag triple threat, W 6-man (2-3) Maven (1-2, 70) (L w/Spike vs Hardy/Xian, W 6-man tag, L battle royal)
(2-4) Val Venis (2-2, 71) (W Rico, W Boss Man, L Kane, L Batista)
(1-2) Victoria (1-0, 67) (W Lita)
(1-2) Gail Kim (0-1, 66) (L Trish)
(2-5) Hurricane (1-2, 80) (W 6-man tag, L tag triple threat, L Steiner, L Y2J)
(1-3) Lita (0-1, 77) (L Victoria)
(1-4) Sylvan Grenier (0-2, 70) (L 4-team elim, L battle royal)
(1-6) Rene Dupree (0-3, 70) (L 4-team elim, L RVD, L battle royal)
tag, W Val)
(0-2) Rob Conway (0-1, 69) (L battle royal)
(0-4) Boss Man (0-3, 56) (L 4-team elim, L Val, L battle royal)

(Overall Won-Loss) Lower Midcard (Oct. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(2-0) Lance Storm (2-0, 66) (W 6-man tag, W Rico)
(2-0) Mark Jindrak (2-0, 58) (W Tommy, W battle royal)
(1-1) Ivory (0-1, 65) (L Jazz)
(1-1) Rosey (1-1, 63) (W 6-man tag, L battle royal)
(2-4) Spike Dudley (1-3, 65) (L w/Maven vs Matt/Xian, L 6-man tag, L 6-man tag, W 10-man tag)
(0-1) Molly Holly (0-0, 74) (N/A)
(0-2) Chris Nowinski (0-2, 66) (L 6-man tag, L battle royal)
(0-2) Rodney Mack (0-2, 64) (L 6-man tag, L battle royal)
(0-2) Mark Henry (0-2, 55) (L 6-man tag, L battle royal)
(0-3) Rico (0-3, 75) (L Val, L Tommy, L Storm)
(0-0) Miss Jackie (0-0, 53) (N/A)

(Overall Won-Loss) Managers who've wrestled (Oct. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(0-1) Ric Flair (0-0, 94) (N/A)

Non-Wrestlers (Overness)
Steve Austin (92)
Eric Bischoff (91)
Shane McMahon (89)
Al Snow (75)

Ric Flair (94) (Batista, Randy Orton, Triple H)
Stacy Keibler (88) (None)
Stevie Richards (70) (Victoria)
Theodore Long (66) (Chris Nowinski, Jazz, Mark Henry, Rodney Mack)

RAW Title Changes
World Heavyweight - None (The Rock has been champ since 9/28)
Intercontinental - None (Randy Orton has been champ since ??/??)
World Tag Team - None (The Dudley Boyz have been champs since 9/1)
Women's - None (Trish Stratus has been champ since 9/22)

RAW Feuds
The Rock vs. Triple H (89 Heat)
Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton (89 Heat)
Booker T vs. Chris Jericho (83 Heat)
Goldberg vs. Kane (78 Heat)

Last edited by loopydate; 03-23-2009 at 10:14 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:54 AM   #1716
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Nice job, loopy. I really love the write-ups.

Anyway...I'm going to start a new game playing off of Hurricane Helms' joke that "if I get released I'm gonna start a new promotion called Future Endeavors Wrestling"

It is exactly as it sounds...the roster will be comprised entirely of WWE alumni. *Insert "isn't that TNA?" joke here* I'll start at regional level (not sure where on regional, close enough that I could feasibly get to Cult status soon and hopefully a TV deal)

Anyway, the game will start in April 2009...and I will have my first show on Saturday, April 4...the day before WrestleMania.

The only rule really, is that I strictly use WWE alumni. This includes people that WWE cuts in-game (they tend to release a TON of people early on each time you start. But in general, alumni from any time is welcome).

HOWEVER, for my first show...the roster will be composed the last 31 male workers to be released from the main WWE roster in 2008/09 (not counting Mick Foley, Stevie Richards, Ric Flair, or Mike Adamle...Foley and Stevie are with TNA, Flair wouldn't realistically accept a regular position with a fed like this, and Adamle just sucks. After my initial show, I will allow myself to be more open and sign any alumni.

Here is my opening night roster (with their WWE names, I will change many of them to be more realistic in instances where WWE holds the copyright):

Armando Estrada
Balls Mahoney
Bam Neely
Big Daddy V
Braden Walker
Chuck Palumbo
Colin Delaney
Dave Taylor
D-Lo Brown
Domino
Elijah Burke
Gavin Spears
Hardcore Holly
Jonathan Coachman (authority figure)
Kenny Dykstra
Kevin Thorn
Kizarny
Lance Cade
Manu
Nunzio
Paul London
Robbie McAllister
Rory McAllister
Ryan Braddock
Scotty Goldman
Shannon Moore
Snitsky
Super Crazy
The Boogeyman
Trevor Murdoch
Val Venis
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:07 PM   #1717
loopydate

WORK IN PROGRESS

OCTOBER 2003 RECAP

SmackDown!

(Overall Won-Loss) Main Event (Oct. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(9-2) Brock Lesnar (5-1, 93) (W UT, L Angle, W 4-way, W Angle, W w/Show vs Rey/Eddie, W UT)
(6-5) Kurt Angle (2-4, 92) (L Show, W Brock, L 4-way, L Brock, L triple threat, W O'Haire)
(6-5) John Cena (4-2, 91) (W Tajiri, W Kanyon, W O'Haire, W 6-man tag, L triple threat, L Show)
(3-7) Undertaker (2-4, 82) (L Brock, L Show, L 4-way, W Palumbo, W triple threat, L Brock)

(Overall Won-Loss) Upper Midcard (Oct. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(9-2) Big Show (5-1, 75) (W Angle, W UT, L 4-way, W Bradshaw, W w/Brock vs Rey/Eddie, W Cena)
(5-3-1) Chris Benoit (2-2-1, 87) (D Rhyno, L w/Eddie vs D.A., L Rhyno, W w/Rhyno vs D.A., W Chavo)
(5-5) Hardcore Holly (3-3, 83) (L w/Bradshaw vs D.A., L 6-man tag, L Tajiri, W Stamboli, W w/Bradshaw vs FBI, W w/Bradshaw vs Bashams)
(4-4) Sean O'Haire (1-3, 84) (L Cena, L 6-man tag, W Edge, L Angle)
(4-5) Rey Mysterio (3-2, 88) (L Kidman, W Carlito, W Chavo, W 6-man tag, L w/Eddie vs Brock/Show)
(4-6) Eddie Guerrero (2-3, 80) (W Chavo, L w/Benoit vs D.A., W 6-man tag, L w/Eddie vs Brock/Show, L w/Edge vs FBI)
(3-5) Edge (1-3, 82) (L 6-man tag, W Kanyon, L O'Haire, L w/Eddie vs FBI)

(Overall Won-Loss) Midcard (Oct. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(2-0) Faarooq (0-0, 70) (N/A)
(6-1-1) Rhyno (3-0-1, 85) (D Benoit, W Benoit, W w/Benoit vs D.A., W Tajiri)
(3-1) Billy Kidman (1-0, 80) (W Rey)
(6-3) Bradshaw (2-3, 70) (L w/Holly vs D.A., L 6-man tag, L Show, W w/Holly vs FBI, W w/Holly vs Bashams)
(3-2) A-Train (3-1, 71) (W w/Morgan vs Bullies, W w/Morgan vs Benoit/Eddie, L w/Morgan vs Benoit/Rhyno, W w/Morgan vs WGTT)
(4-4) Tajiri (2-2, 74) (L Cena, W 6-man tag, W Holly, L Rhyno)
(2-2) Billy Gunn (1-1, 70) (L Kish, W 10-man tag)
(1-1) Carlito (1-1, 72) (L Rey, W Moore)
(3-4) Chuck Palumbo (1-3, 75) (L tag triple threat, L UT, L w/Stamboli vs Bullies, W w/Stamboli vs Edge/Eddie)
(3-4) Johnny Stamboli (1-3, 68) (L tag triple threat, L Holly, L w/Palumbo vs Bullies, W w/Stamboli vs Edge/Eddie)
(2-3) Shelton Benjamin (1-1, 83) (W tag triple threat, L w/Haas vs D.A.)
(2-3) Charlie Haas (1-1, 82) (W tag triple threat, L w/Shelton vs D.A.)
(2-3) Rikishi (2-0, 71) (W Gunn, W Chavo)
(1-3) Chris Kanyon (1-2, 70) (L Cena, L Edge, W 10-man tag)
(2-8) Chavo Guerrero (1-5, 79) (L Eddie, W Moore, L Rey, L 6-man tag, L Kish, L Benoit)
(0-3) Scotty 2 Hotty (0-1, 76) (L 10-man tag)
(0-5) Shannon Moore (0-2, 70) (L Chavo, L Carlito)
(0-5) Doug Basham (0-2, 54) (L tag triple threat, L w/Danny vs Bullies)
(0-5) Danny Basham (0-2, 51) (L tag triple threat, L w/Doug vs Bullies)

(Overall Won-Loss) Lower Midcard (Oct. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(4-1) Matt Morgan (3-1, 65) (W w/Train vs Bullies, W w/Train vs Eddie/Benoit, L w/Train vs Benoit/Rhyno, W w/Train vs WGTT)
(2-1) Sakoda (2-0, 55) (W 6-man tag, W 10-man tag)
(2-2) Nunzio (1-1, 69) (L 6-man tag, W 10-man tag)
(2-2) Akio (2-0, 55) (W 6-man tag, W 10-man tag)
(0-2) Paul London (0-1, 68) (L 10-man tag)
(0-3) Jamie Noble (0-1, 65) (L 10-man tag)
(0-3) Ultimo Dragon (0-1, 65) (L 10-man tag)

(Overall Won-Loss) Wrestlers Sent To OVW (Oct. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(0-2) Zack Gowan (0-1, 55) (L 10-man tag)
(0-0) Dawn Marie (0-0, 60) (N/A)

Non-Wrestlers (Overness)
Stephanie McMahon (96)
Tazz (72)
Sable (70)

Paul Heyman (96) (A-Train, Big Show, Billy Kidman, Brock Lesnar, Matt Morgan)
Torrie Wilson (70) (None)
Nidia (62) (Jamie Noble)

SmackDown! Title Changes
WWE Tag Team - Dangerous Alliance over Backstage Bullies (SmackDown! 10/2)
Cruiserweight - None (Billy Kidman has been champ since 9/25)
WWE World - None (Brock Lesnar has been champ since ??/??)
United States - None (Big Show has been champ since ??/??)

SmackDown! Feuds
Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar (97 Heat)
John Cena vs. Sean O'Haire (86 Heat)
Eddie Guerrero vs. Chavo Guerrero (86 Heat)
Undertaker vs. Big Show (81 Heat)

Last edited by loopydate; 03-27-2009 at 11:16 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:48 PM   #1718
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
And now...the inaugural show for Future Endeavors Wrestling...Path to Glory! Held on April 4, 2009...just one day ahead of the biggest show of the year for the promotion that wished all of these guys the best in their future endeavors.

---

Our opening bout saw two familiar teams squaring off, as Lance Kade and Trevor Murdock faced off against Rory and Robbie, The Groundskeepers. More or less a formulaic tag team match, as the Scottish men managed to isolate Trevor from his corner of the ring. Lance gets the hot tag in, fights off both men, and Trevor recovers long enough to hit the Sweet 'N Sour on Rory for the victory.
OR: 70, CR: 59, MQ: 81

Ring veteran "Hardcore" Bob Howard looked to make an example of the egotistical throwback Cliff Compton in our next contest. Hardcore worked stiff, as always, but couldn't seem to put Compton away. In somewhat of a surprise, Cliff managed to fight his way back and actually planted Howard with the Cliff Hanger for a surprising victory. Looking stunned, Howard decided to give credit where it was due and tried to take Compton up on his handshake, but instead he received a kick in the balls. OHHH!!!
OR: 69, CR: 66, MQ: 72
Road Agent Note: Bob Howard lost overness (but Cliff didn't gain anything)

The next contest could quite simply be described as a 3-way freakshow. The worm-eating, clock-smashing Boogeyman went up against the vampire warrior Thorn and the sadistic Sinn the Clown. Fans were probably more entertained by the characters involved than the match itself. In any event, Thorn plants Sinn with a Crucifix Powerbomb and walks away with the win.
OR: 63, CR: 64, MQ: 64

Two tough guys squared off next as biker Chuck Palumbo met Chris "don't call me Braden Walker" Harris. Harris looked to be in far better shape than he was during his stupid ECW stint, and he looked to have Chuck's number, dishing out punishment and kicking out of anything Palumbo threw at him. Therefore, Palumbo felt the need to cheat to win, using the ropes for leverage in a rollup pin for the victory.
OR: 70, CR: 62, MQ: 78

In our most technical bout of the evening, decorated former champion Val Venus met up with Dave Taylor, one of the most brutal British wrestlers in the business. Both men took each other to the limit, applying stiff shots and exchanging several holds. Ultimately, Val Venus came out victorious by making Taylor submit to the Venus Fly Trap. Some guy named Alienoid was seen marking out.
OR: 68, CR: 58, MQ: 79

Quite a change of pace occurred in the next match which saw Paul London, Shannon Moore, James Maritato, and Super Crazy competing in a one fall to a finish four corners match (hey, if WWE won't utilize its cruiserweights, we will!) Bodies were flying everywhere in the high octane bout. The conclusion came when London hit a 450 splash on Crazy for the win while the other two combatants were outside the ring.
OR: 65, CR: 56, MQ: 74

Jonathan Coachman gets up from the commentary table and walks to the ring holding a bag. When he gets into the ring, he reveals that the reason he left his SportsCenter anchor job at ESPN was because he was given the chance to be put in charge here at Future Endeavors Wrestling. From out of the bag he pulls a new belt: the FEW Championship. And now for the surprise - throughout the night, 30 men were backstage pulling numbers, and now - a Royal Rumble match to determine the inaugural champion!
OR: 82

Entry Order
1. Kenny Doane
2. Paul London
3. The Boogeyman
4. Lance Kade
5. Cliff Compton
6. Elijah Burke
7. D'Lo Brown
8. Groundskeeper Robbie
9. Val Venus
10. Bam LaRouche
11. Chuck Palumbo
12. Sinn the Clown
13. Balls Mahoney
14. Armando Castro
15. Dave Taylor
16. Gene Snisky
17. Colt Cabana
18. Trevor Murdock
19. King Nelson
20. Colin Olson
21. Ron Spears
22. James Maritato
23. Afa Jr.
24. Super Crazy
25. Thorn
26. Shannon Moore
27. Groundskeeper Rory
28. Bradley Ryan
29. Bob Howard
30. Chris Harris

I won't bother typing out the elimination order cause EWR is always stupid and puts nearly all the eliminations after everybody entered. But anyway, the EWR-generated final four was Cliff Compton, Elijah Burke, D'Lo Brown, and King Nelson. Everybody tried to team up and get the colossal Nelson out of the ring, but he kept fighting it off. The assult continued and they didn't let up. Compton and Burke got Nelson teetering on the ropes and D'Lo dropkicked him and that momentum sent him packing.

This oddly enough left entries 5 through 7 as the last 3. Compton went out next at the hands of Burke. D'Lo and Elijah then brawled and a series of near-eliminations occurred. After both men struggling, Elijah was stunned and walked into a Sky High. Burke was then easy prey, as D'Lo chucked Burke out to become the first ever FEW Champion, the crowd goes wild!
OR: 63, CR: 58, MQ: 68
Road Agent Note: The FEW Title gained in image.

As D'Lo Brown celebrated with his title, Elijah Burke recovered on the outside. He kept threatening to get back into the ring to attack Brown, and Brown looked poised and ready to fight him off. However, from behind, Brown was assaulted by two men who entered from the crowd. The fans recognized these two men as Dolph Ziggler and former ECW champion Jack Swagger, both of whom had just been released by World Wrestling Entertainment the previous day during their budget cuts. They laid a beatdown on D'Lo, before leaving together with Burke as the show comes to a close. What was the meaning of that?
OR: 70

68 Overall Rating for Path to Glory...not bad for a first-ever show.

Last edited by Evil Vito; 03-24-2009 at 11:54 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:04 AM   #1719
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

LOL, great concept Big Vito.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:11 PM   #1720
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

ESPN turned down my promo tapes in hopes of getting a TV deal...guess the Coach couldn't use his connections. Think I'll try ESPN2 next. Anyway, after signing up a few more WWE releases from the days following my first show...my next show is Rampage on May 2, 2009.
------

FEW Champion D'Lo Brown started us off by talking about what an honor it was to be the first champion in the history of the promotion. His speech didn't last too long however, as Elijah Burke and the two others who assaulted the champion at the end of the last show came out and did so again. Burke announced that he and his cohorts, Jake Swagger and Zigg Nemeth, all of whom have amateur wrestling background, are The REAL Wrestlers, and they will be ruling FEW. Burke laid down a challenge for the title that night.
OR: 82
Road Agent Note: D'Lo Brown gained overness

"Hardcore" Bob Howard decided to take out his frustrations on poor Bradley Ryan in a hardcore match. Falcon Arrow through a table, and Howard had his first FEW victory. His celebration was cut short however, as Cliff Compton ran in after the match and assaulted Bob.
OR: 67, CR: 57, MQ: 77

Cliff Compton grabbed a microphone. He talked about how to make an impact in FEW, he planned on taking out the trash and ridding the company of "past it" wrestlers like Bob Howard, who are stuck in the past and can't accept they aren't as good as they once were. Ironic to hear a guy who dresses like he's in the '50s talk about being stuck in the past, but whatever. OHHH!!!
OR: 72

Recently released WWE talent Sho Funaki made his FEW debut against the uber-skinny Colin Olson. A high flying bout, neither man could seem to get advantage. Just as the crowd started getting into it...Ted DiBiase Jr., yet another recently released talent, jumped in and attacked both men. No Contest.
OR: 60, CR: 49, MQ: 71

Ted DiBiase Jr., much like Cliff Compton, cut a promo in the ring after doing his damage. He put himself over and said that what he did tonight is merely scratching the surface, and that soon enough, he would be a champion.
OR: 65

Since the fans didn't get a decisive finish in the last bout, the fans were treated to more high flying action as the four participants from the four-way cruiserweight dance met once again in tag team action. Paul London and Shannon Moore were victorious over ECW alumni James Maritato and Super Crazy when Moore pinned Maritato after the Halo.
OR: 68, CR: 56, MQ: 80

Yet another debut as Harry Smith faced off against Colt Cabana. This match was excellent, several near decisions both ways. The crowd was on the edge of their seats, right up until Smith tapped out to an Inverted Boston Crab, giving Cabana the victory. The fans gave a standing ovation after the bout, Colt extended his hand to Smith and Smith accepted. Hopefully these two will meet again in the near future.
OR: 64, CR: 43, MQ: 86

Quite a change of pace in our next match as two victorious men from the last show faced off, the vampire warrior Thorn against biker Chuck Palumbo. More or less a brawlfest, but quite a good one. The two meshed pretty well. Palumbo couldn't cheat his way to a win this time, as Thorn managed to lift the big guy up for a Crucifix Powerbomb for his second win in as many shows.
OR: 74, CR: 64, MQ: 84
Road Agent Notes: Chuck Palumbo lost overness, Thorn gained overness

In our main event, D'Lo Brown defended his FEW Championship for the first time against REAL wrestler Elijah Burke. Brown had to have his peripheral vision working in this one, as Jake Swagger and Zigg Nemeth made nuisances of themselves at ringside. As Brown had his momentum going, Swagger and Nemeth tried to run into the ring outright. Brown fought them off, but as referee Brian Hebner tried to get them away from ringside, Burke connected with a shot to the back of D'Lo's head with the title belt. The ref turned around, 1...2...3. New champion!

...but WAIT! Nick Patrick and Mickey Jay ran out and told Hebner what had happened. Upon realizing D'Lo got screwed, the decision was reversed and D'Lo retained his gold afterall! Burke, Swagger, and Nemeth beat the crap out of the refs in frustration to close out the show.
OR: 76, CR: 69, MQ: 83
Road Agent Note: The FEW title gained in image

69% Overall Rating...a small improvement, but an improvement nevertheless