TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2010, 10:13 PM   #11
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
OCTOBER 18, 2004 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW

Tonight's RAW kicks off with the latest chapter between the leader of the Natural Born Ministry (who will be introducing their Survivor Series lineup tonight), Sean O'Haire and the man who shocked the world by taking the World Title from him last month, A-Train. The crowd is loving this feud, even though their in-ring chemistry leaves a little bit to be desired. O'Haire hits a fallaway slam, then a scoop slam, but Train gets a foot up on an avalanche attempt. Train works over O'Haire with punches, driving him into the corner. The official attempts to pull Train back, which gives O'Haire the opportunity to pull out a pair of brass knuckles. Train charges, and gets blasted! Unfortunately, O'Haire isn't sneaky enough and the ref sees it and calls for the bell. Once Train shakes the cobwebs loose, they brawl back up the ramp and out of sight.

Backstage, Big Show is in Eric Bischoff's office with the WWE Tag Team Titles. A video plays of Kane being laid out by the Ministry last week. Bischoff informs Show that he is incapable of defending the belts tonight against La Resistance, a shot La Res earned last week by defeating the World's Greatest Tag Team. Bischoff gives him a choice - find a partner, or it's a handicap match!

The challengers are in the ring, awaiting Show and his partner (?)'s arrival. Show makes his way to the ring with the belt and introduces his new partner... Payne! The monstrous brawler makes his way to the ring and shakes Show's hand. Good match, but the live crowd is still a little confused why Kane isn't out there (yay, pre-tape!). As Payne looks about set to put Dupree away, Johnny Stamboli and Chuck Palumbo hit the ring with chairs, and blast Payne behind the ref's back! Dupree clamps the Figure-Four on Payne, but he's out cold and it's just a formality. The ref calls for the bell and awards the belts to La Resistance, and the crowd is absolutely shitting on the title change. After the match, Palumbo and Stamboli go to work on Show and Payne, continuing the fledgling rivalry.

Eric Bischoff is backstage, and he has something to say to Paul Heyman. "Paul, I have to tell you, I have to admire the fact that - despite the fact that I almost single-handedly put you under four years ago - you keep coming back for more. What I don't admire is that you seem to be taking this so personally! Paul, you may hate me, and aligning with Shane McMahon is a wise move on your part if you want revenge, but you're just another employee. And while I may not have bought your ass in 2000, I own it now, because as long as you're under WWE contract, you work for me. And you can rouse all the rabble on SmackDown! that you want, because my predecessor made the mistake of signing you to a long-term contract. But you have no authority, and you can't touch me on Monday nights. And you can throw all the 'ECW Originals' at me you want, but the fact is - just like you - they were big fish in a small pond, and now that they're on my programming, my boys are going to crush them just like Nitro did to RAW for so long."

Last week, Randy Orton cost the World's Greatest Tag Team a shot at the WWE Tag Team Titles in a bid to get at his longtime rival Shelton Benjamin. WGTT has issued a challenge for tonight, and Orton has selected the Ministry's rookie monster Damien as his partner. This should be good! And it is, as Orton and Damien show impressive chemistry for two men who've never teamed before. Eventually, Orton heads up top for what will likely be a cross body, but Damien accidentally hits the ropes in an attempt to get at Benjamin, who then takes advantage of Orton crotching himself to hit the Dragon Whip for the win. After the match, Orton grabs Damien and gets in his face over the mistake.

Trish Stratus recently beat Mickie James to become the new Women's Champion. Tonight, Mickie faces Jazz, with the champ as the special referee! Mickie controls most of the match until Jazz gets her into a corner and starts raining down fists. Trish starts to utilize her five-count, and as Jazz lands her tenth punch, Trish calls for the bell. Jazz flips her shit over the DQ loss and locks in an STF, putting the champ out cold.

Rhyno and Rob Van Dam make their way down to the ring for a tables match against Canadian Violence, prompted by last week's altercation. They say they realize that they're marked men now that they've allied with Shane and Paul, drawing Bischoff's ire. Well, you know, that's fine, because we're bringing in some backup of our own. A guy Rob knows well. From the back, we can hear the unmistakable shrill whistling of... oh, dear God... The crowd (the smart ones anyway) flip their shit as Bill Alfonso (!!!!!) makes his way down the aisle and jumps around the ring like... well... Bill Alfonso.

Canadian Violence makes their way to the ring for the tables match next, and they're visibly distracted (who wouldn't be?) by Alfonso's presence at ringside. It's an exciting match with some old-school ECW moments. In the closing moments, RVD sets up Benoit for a piledriver on a table, but Benoit backdrops out of it while Rhyno blasts Jericho with a spinebuster. RVD sets Benoit back up atop the table, then heads up top and hits a split-legged moonsault to put him through it for the win! After the match, Benoit and Jericho get revenge, leaving their rivals laying.

Backstage, the Natural Born Ministry is gathered around Sean O'Haire who runs down the Surivor Series team they're putting up in four weeks. O'Haire is bringing Damien, Undertaker, Palumbo, and Stamboli with him to the PPV, and he lets Taker work in his "Rest in peace" line since he doesn't want to tell us anything we don't already know.

It's an elite six-man tag match next as WWE Champion The Rock teams with Eddie Guerrero and Rico to take on Brock Lesnar, Christian, and Jeff Hardy. The announcers hype the multi-man aspect of the match as a preview for the type of action we'll see at Survivor Series, even speculating that these six would have to be among the favorites to advance to the War Games main event. Eddie Guerrero gets the triple-team treatment from the heels until Rico gets a hot tag and the babyfaces work over Lesnar for a bit until Christian tags back in to the match and puts Eddie away with an Unprettier.

And now for our main event, pitting two members of the Elite who've been in a long-term feud against each other. It's John Cena and Tajiri live int his very ring! Once more, they put together a very good match, and Cena eventually picks up another big win with the F-U to send the fans home happy.
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote