TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does Tetris rate with you?
5 - Mind-blowing 2 15.38%
4 - A classic mental workout 5 38.46%
3 - Fun...ish 6 46.15%
2 - It hurts my brain 0 0%
1 - Braindead 0 0%
0 - Haven't played it 0 0%
Voters: 13. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2021, 11:39 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 41

Returning once again for another edition of this lovely endeavor is yours truly. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was pretty much praised and now we take a look at where it lands itself among the rest of the pack. Let's do the leaderboard thing:

Well, that's certainly interesting. We had people claiming it's superiority to the original Sonic the Hedgehog but not only does it rank lower, it fails to crack the top 10 and finds itself in another three-way tie with its average score of a solid 4.0. I blame Q-Anon.

Well, that's behind us and now we inch our way closer to the 50th title. Let's do this:

via GIPHY

Sir Mix-A-Lot over here....

via GIPHY

...and there we have it.

So, yeah, the game to rate this week is...Tetris. Yeah...just...plain old...Tetris... Well, I guess puzzle games need some sort of representation here. What say you, the good people of TPWW? How does it rate with you? We're down to the final 9! Until next time...

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote