TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Old 10-20-2010, 01:58 PM   #2241
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
It's amazing how much my desire to play this wanes despite me having SummerSlam mapped out plus ideas for NOC and a huge angle to start at Bragging Rights

With SVR11 coming out next week I doubt that trend will change.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:05 PM   #2242
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
So here are the results!

Shelton Benjamin defeated Mr. Kennedy.

Kofi Kingston defeated Ian Moore. Kingston tries to make good after the match but Moore just walks away.

The Miz defeated John Morrison. Miz takes advantage of Morrison's anger and argument with the referee to sneak out a pinfall.

Jack Swagger defeated Batista.

Randy Orton defeated Edge in an I Quit match.

Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes defeated Steve Austin and The Rock. DiBiase and Rhodes are now granted three demands each from their respective GMs.

Jason Collins defeated Kane to retain the World Heavyweight Title.

Chris Sylvain defeated HHH to win the WWE Title.

Overall Rating: 93%

After SummerSlam, I decided to take HHH, Edge, and Kane off TV to sell the carnage of SummerSlam and allow some of the other stuff I've got going on to breathe a bit. Unforgiven's on the way!
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:11 PM   #2243
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Vito 22 View Post
It's amazing how much my desire to play this wanes despite me having SummerSlam mapped out plus ideas for NOC and a huge angle to start at Bragging Rights

With SVR11 coming out next week I doubt that trend will change.
Not me. I've got too much good stuff going down in my fed that it's hard to stop. I've got the unmasking of Kofi's mystery stalker coming up, the final showdown between the cruiserweights and heavyweights over on SmackDown!, Chris Sylvain's tyrannical reign as WWE Champion on Raw, Bragging Rights where I'll finally follow the WWE's example and unify the two women's titles, and the end of the near two-year long reign of Cash Incorporated as Unified Tag Team Champions. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Stay tuned or I'll make a family member run for public office!!!
Old 10-20-2010, 02:39 PM   #2244
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Since I'm not sure I'll ever get to it otherwise (and if I do it will be ages from now surely) - the big storyline that I planned on ripping off from WWE was, obviously, the Nexus. I had 2 ways that I was thinking about doing it:

1. Build up for Bragging Rights, a huge 20-man tag team bout. Team Raw and Team SmackDown both feature a mix of big names, midcarders, and low-carders. As luck would have it, all 8 Season One NXT guys wind up grabbing spots in one way or another to represent their respective brands. The elimination match winds down, the field gets cut in half with both teams having 5 guys remaining, the Raw and SmackDown captains plus the NXT guys. Suddenly the NXT guys just start attacking their captains and steal the trophy for themselves.

2. The group isn't formed until after Season 2 ends and its participants are split with half going to Raw and half going to SmackDown as I did with the Season 1 guys. The group forms with the SmackDown NXT alumni "invading" Raw sorta like in real life. They terrorize the company for a bit only for the Raw NXT guys to unite.....only for them to be in on it too.

Either way, my version of the Nexus has two "branches" with the common goal of taing over the company.
Old 10-20-2010, 03:10 PM   #2245
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

20 Man tag team bout? Hope you don't pay the guys per appearance.
Old 10-20-2010, 03:16 PM   #2246
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

It's WWE...so no
Old 10-25-2010, 11:47 AM   #2247
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

Build to Unforgiven!

Ted DiBiase comes out on the Raw after SummerSlam demanding Austin meets him in the ring so he can grant Ted's three wishes that he rightfully earned by his team beating the two GMs at SummerSlam. Ted reminds Austin that none of the three requests can be refused or else Austin is out of a job. He gives Austin some verbal abuse and then gets right to the first demand which is the most obvious one. The U.S. Title was wrongfully stripped from DiBiase and Charlie Haas was essentially handed the thing back at Night of Champions all for the purpose of humiliating DiBiase and making Austin laugh. Therefore his first request is for Austin to immediately strip Charlie Haas of the United States Title. Austin bows his head down and ponders this over. Ted demands it again or else Austin is fired as GM. Austin raises his mic and in a hushed manner declares that he is stripping Charlie Haas of the title. Ted is all smiles and asks Austin if it was so hard. He gets ready to make his next demand but Chris Sylvain, the new WWE Champion interrupts, and joins the two and talks about himself. Sylvain is the best thing going on Raw. Hell, he's the best thing going on either show. He wants Ted and Austin to have their little pow-wow someplace else because the WWE Champion is the only important thing on this show. DiBiase gets right up in Sylvain's face and agrees that being champion is important. Therefore his next demand is a floating WWE Title opportunity to be used whenever Ted sees fit until the day he decides to hang up his boots. Austin begrudgingly agrees. Ted then gets in Austin's face and points out that Austin doesn't look too happy doing his job as GM. Maybe Austin needs a vacation or at the very least some help in his duties. Ted wants to ask for something he's always wanted. Something even his money has never been able to buy. He wants power. Therefore, Ted's last demand is to be named the co-GM of Raw. Austin is really taken back at this. Ted urges Austin to do it. Austin raises his mic again after thinking this one over and proclaims, "Ted, if having you as a general manager of this show means that I get to keep my job, well, hell....you're fresh out of luck!" KICK! WHAM! STUNNER! DiBiase goes down! Austin gets back on the mic: "Don't bother firing me. I....QUIT!" Austin leaves the ring saluting the crowd.

Sylvain is still the ring looking down at DiBiase. He shakes his head in disapproval and points out the weakness of the Raw superstars. If they can't even step up to a has-been like Steve Austin, how can any of them step up to Chris Sylvain? How can they expect to be rewarded without any risk? Shelton Benjamin interrupts and claims he knows all about risk. He also knows all about the kind of guy Chris Sylvain is. Chris Sylvain doesn't like being disrespected or punked out. "Well consider yourself disrespected.' BAM! Right hand from Benjamin! Sylvain grabs his belt and retreats.

In the back, the locker room ponders what will happen now that Raw doesn't have a General Manager.

The New Frontier (Jeremy Matthews and Scott Andrews) and the Thug Life Soldiers (Jordan and Jerome) each win fatal four-way tag matches and will face each other to determine the number one contenders to the Unified Tag Team Titles.

A series of matches are also being set-up to determine the number one contender for Kevin Daniels' Cruiserweight Title.

Oracle feels she's been getting the shaft ever since being drafted to Raw. She knows all about Victoria and she should be the one who dethrones her for the Diva's Title.

Over on SmackDown!, Cody Rhodes opens the show with the Rock as he is set to make his demands known. Rhodes wonders if Rock is going to turn chicken and quit like Austin did. Rock just wants Cody to get on with it. Rhodes points out that he respects Ted DiBiase but sadly he's not as patient as his former Legacy teammate. Rhodes wants a shot at Jason Collins' World Heavyweight Title TONIGHT! Rock makes it official by announcing the match as the main event. Rhodes continues as he reveals that his next request isn't entirely selfish. He made a vow to the rest of the SmackDown! locker room that if they supported Rhodes in his campaign against the Rock, he'd make a special request that would benefit all of them. It's something that should've been done a long time ago. Rhodes wants Kofi Kingston suspended....indefinitely. Rock isn't sure about this one but Rhodes claims that if it had been done right from the get go when Kofi was beginning his vigilante-style investigation, maybe the Rock and Austin wouldn't be in the positions they are now. He repeats his request and this time, after much deliberation, the Rock declares that Kofi Kingston is, in fact, suspended. Rock, however, points out that this essentially makes Rhodes the prime suspect in the case of who is behind Kofi's misery. Rhodes says it doesn't matter because it's not him anyway. HOLY F*CK! It's Shawn Michaels back from being hospitalized a few weeks back by Rhodes. He tries to get to Rhodes but the Dashing One escapes but he gets back on the mic and says his last request has just come to him. He wants the Rock to trade Shawn Michaels back to Raw! Rock and Michaels stare at each other as Rhodes smiles away.

More stuff happens (I'll get into more detail when I get to No Mercy since it's a SmackDown! PPV) and we get to the main event: Jason Collins defending the World Heavyweight Title against Cody Rhodes. Collins is nowhere near 100% after his brutal encounter with Kane at SummerSlam. Rhodes is able to get the upper-hand several times during the match and victory looks to be within his grasp but Shawn Michaels comes from the crowd with security hot his heels. He tries jumping the barrier but is held back. It's enough to draw the attention of Rhodes however and he yells at security to get him out of the arena since he's no longer a SmackDown! superstar. Collins takes advantage with a surprise Fall From Heaven for the pin and successful defense.

Back on Raw, The New Frontier emerge as number one contenders and Matt Stryker wins the cruiserweight series to win the right to challenge for the Cruiserweight Title. The Diva's title will be defended in a triple threat match involving the champion, Victoria against Kim Roderick and Oracle.

Evan Bourne is feeling tremendous guilt over what happened to Austin at SummerSlam and Raw last week. He only hoped that by speaking up against Austin that'd there be some restructuring or limits placed on Austin. He didn't want Austin gone completely or being forced to do the bidding of DiBiase. He vows to set things right.

Speaking of Ted DiBiase, he's out to speak out against Austin over what he did the previous week. He feels like he should be mad but he then goes over the things he did manage to get and Austin not being around kind of makes up for not becoming co-GM. He does want to complain about not receiving the U.S. Title. Seeing as Charlie Haas no longer has a claim to it, he should've been given the belt last week. Out comes WWE owner M-A-G with the title belt in hand!!! M-A-G gets on the mic and points out that Ted only asked Austin to strip Haas of the title. No one said anything about giving the title back to DiBiase. Ted says that it was implied since he never really lost it in the first place. It was wrongfully taken away. Ted pleads with M-A-G saying that he knows deep down in his heart that it was wrong to take the title from him and that he is still the true champion. M-A-G actually agrees and thus makes it official. Ted DiBiase is now the new United States champion. Ted celebrates as the crowd boos. "However," M-A-G continues, "now I have another individual from whom the title was wrongfully removed. And seeing as you're all about doing the right thing DiBiase, you will be facing that man tonight. You will defend your U.S. Title against Charlie Haas!"

Blah, blah, blah, stuff happens, DiBiase manages to retain the title via chicanery.

The next week, Bourne appeals to the entire fanbase, the Raw locker room, and M-A-G to consider a return for Steve Austin. Bourne has begun a drive and want everyone to be a part of it. M-A-G comes out and speaks to Bourne about this. M-A-G makes it clear that Austin made his own choice and he really can't do much about that. However, he can't ignore the cries of the faithful WWE fans nor can he completely ignore the demand that Ted DiBiase made. So he offers Bourne and DiBiase a deal: both men must enlist two other superstars to join them in a six-man tag team match. If Bourne's team wins, Austin is re-instated as GM if that's what he wants. If DiBiase's team wins, DiBiase gets his wish of being a co-GM.

So the Unforgiven card is as follows:
WWE Title: Chris Sylvain vs. Shelton Benjamin
WWE Cruiserweight Title: Kevin Daniels vs. Matt Stryker
WWE Unified Tag Team Titles: Cash Inc. vs. The New Frontier
WWE Diva's Title: Victoria vs. Oracle vs. Kim Roderick
Evan Bourne, Charlie Haas, and John Morrison vs. Ted DiBiase, William Regal, and The Miz
Mr. Kennedy vs. Randy Orton
R-Truth vs. Bret Banderas
Triple Threat U.S. Title number one contendership match: Sean Criss vs. Pete Shapiro vs. Scott Blackmore
Old 11-08-2010, 03:35 PM   #2248
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
JANUARY 31, 2005 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW

Brock Lesnar's quest to destroy Rob Van Dam's past on the way to destroying his future continues as RAW opens tonight. Tonight, Lesnar faces one of RVD's best friends, Tommy Dreamer. As soon as the bell rings, Lesnar goes on the attack. Big punches, a butterfly suplex, then a Russian legsweep. Dreamer comes back with a slam and an old-school ECW-style piledriver, but Lesnar fights right back with a spear and a big DDT for a nearfall. Big kick to the stomach to set up the F-5 and Lesnar picks up another win. After the match, RVD hits the ring and lays Lesnar out before hitting the Five-Star Frogsplash and standing over his rival.

Back from commercial, Tommy Dreamer and Rob Van Dam are two of twenty men in the ring. Tommy's definitely feeling the effects of his beating at Lesnar's hands, but now one of the mid/upper-midcarders in the ring will become the newest member of the Elite! As soon as the bell rings, Billy Gunn shockingly throws his partner Rico Constantino over the top rope! Sean O'Haire is the next casualty, courtesy of Matt Hardy Version 2.0. A-Train takes out Chris Kanyon, while The Hurricane takes out Paul London. Damien takes out Shelton Benjamin. We know A-Train won't be the first superstar with two eliminations, because Dave Batista throws him out of the match. Hardy, on the other hand, does get a second elim by taking out Haas. RVD takes out Damien, and a lot of the expected heavy hitters are now out of the match. Gunn gets his second elimination by taking out Nunzio, only to get dumped out by Chavo Guerrero, and we're down to ten. Randy Orton takes out Hardy. D-Von Dudley eliminates Carlito. Bubba Ray Dudley eliminates John Layfield, while his brother gets taken out by Chavo. The Hurricane eliminates RVD, and Batista eliminates Bubba Ray Dudley to bring us down to our final four. Either Chavo Guerrero, Batista, The Hurricane, or Randy Orton will be Elite when all is said and done! Chavo is taken out by Batista, and we have a tremendous triple threat on our hands. Eventually, Orton takes out his old Evolution stablemate Batista, then hits an RKO on his rival Hurricane, dumping him to the floor! Orton has found the loophole to get himself back on RAW!

After the match, Hurricane grabs a microphone and challenges Orton to a match at Superbrawl. Orton is flying high after the win and he accepts the challenge. The match is on!

The United States contender series continues next as Natural Born Ministry members Sean O'Haire and Haas go at it. Haas enters this match 1-0 and his leader O'Haire is 0-1, but when all is said and done, both men are 1-1 after Haas gets caught with the Prophecy. After the match, they shake hands, showing that the Ministry still stands together.

Our next contender series match pits two 1-0 superstars against each other. A-Train and Shelton Benjamin have been partners on more than one occasion, but tonight they go to war for position in the contender rankings. Solid match between the two fan favorites ends with Shelton hitting the Dragon Whip to climb to 2-0, while Train drops to 1-1. After the match, the friends shake hands.

Both Paul London and Rene Dupree lost their matches last week, so tonight they both need the win to stay in contention. Really good match that shows that Dupree is starting to get over. London picks up the win with London Calling to climb up to .500!

Through two weeks, the standings in the U.S. Contender Series are as follows:

2-0 Shelton Benjamin
1-1 A-Train
1-1 Haas
1-1 Paul London
1-1 Sean O'Haire
0-2 Rene Dupree

Rey Mysterio and Mickie James are backstage. Basically a reminder that there's a bit of history between them. They talk about Rey's feud with Matt Hardy Version 2.0, and they insinuate that there might be a mixed-tag match on SmackDown!

Time to kick off our massive quadruple main event as Eddie Guerrero and Chris Jericho battle it out in a match between two of the fastest members of the Elite! Great match that goes back-and-forth several times. Eddie hits the frogsplash, but before the ref's hand can hit a third time, Eddie gets blasted by a Kick of Death from Tajiri! The ref calls for the bell, but Jericho and Tajiri pummel Eddie. John Cena's music hits, and the IC Champ is here! He hits the ring and helps Eddie drive off the heels.

Officials clear the ring, and now it's time for Cena versus Tajiri! This match is even better than its predecessor, proving that these two could very well be the future of the industry. Tajiri hits a big top-rope DDT, then motions to the back. Jericho returns to the ring and clamps on the Walls of Jericho! The ref misses the whole thing because Tajiri has him distracted. Tajiri picks up the cheap pin, but Eddie Guerrero makes the save after the bell. He uses a chair to drive off the heels and repay Cena for the earlier save.

And the matches keep getting better as WWE Champion The Rock takes on Royal Rumble winner Christian in an absolute masterpiece. In a nearly identical finish to the previous match, Chris Benoit clamps the Crippler Crossface on Rock, allowing Xian to pick up the win. After the match, World Champion Rhyno makes his entrance with a chair to drive off the heels.

I guess I put these matches in the wrong order, because the Rhyno/Benoit main event winds up being the worst of the four main events. Still a really good match, but the other three were better. Again, the main event is marred by interference, but Christian blasting Rhyno with a chair results in a DQ this time. Benoit and Xian go to work until The Rock makes it to the ring to drive them off, leaving the world champions standing tall as RAW goes off the air.
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 07:44 PM   #2249
loopydate

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
JANUARY 2005 RECAP

RAW

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) The Elite (Jan. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(23-5, 9-2) Mickie James (1-0, 98) (W w/Train vs Brock/Jazz)
(62-35, 24-14) The Rock (7-2, 100) (W RKO, W battle royal, W Tajiri, L w/Rhyno vs Violence, W Y2J, W 8-man tag, W Xian, W w/Cena vs Violence, L Xian)
(53-33-3, 24-14-1) Rhyno (5-3-1, 99) (W UT, L battle royal, W Orton, L w/Rock vs Violence, D Xian, W 8-man tag, W Y2J, L w/Eddie vs Xian/Tajiri, W Benoit)
(62-42, 22-21) Brock Lesnar (6-4, 95) (W w/Tajiri vs Eddie/Rey, L battle royal, L Royal Rumble, L w/Jazz vs Train/Mickie, L Rey, W RVD, W w/Matt vs Rey/Hurricane, W Axl, W Nova, W Tommy)
(57-42-3, 23-17) Chris Benoit (2-6, 94) (W Shelton, L battle royal, L Rey, L Royal Rumble, W w/Benoit vs Rock/Rhyno, L Rey, L w/Y2J vs Cena/Rock, L Rhyno)
(59-47, 22-22) John Cena (5-3, 96) (W triple threat, L battle royal, L Royal Rumble, W 3-way tag, W 8-man tag, W w/Rock vs Violence, W Matt, L Tajiri)
(45-40, 13-14) Rey Mysterio (5-4, 99) (L w/Eddie vs Brock/Tajiri, L battle royal, W Benoit, L Royal Rumble, W 3-way tag, W Brock, W Benoit, L w/Hurricane vs Brock/Matt, L Tajiri)
(53-50-1, 16-17) Eddie Guerrero (5-5, 99) (L w/Rey vs Brock/Tajiri, L battle royal, W Y2J, L Royal Rumble, W Tajiri, W 8-man tag, L 4-way tag, L w/Rhyno vs Xian/Tajiri, W w/Chavo vs Dudleyz, W Y2J)
(45-49-1, 16-20-1) Christian (3-5-1, 100) (L triple threat, L battle royal, W Royal Rumble, L 3-way tag, D Rhyno, L 8-man tag, L Rock, W w/Tajiri vs Eddie/Rhyno, W Rock)
(43-47-1, 17-13) Tajiri (5-4, 100) (W w/Brock vs Eddie/Rey, L battle royal, L Rock, L Eddie, W Hart, L 8-man tag, W w/Xian vs Eddie/Rhyno, W Rey, W Cena)
(48-54-2, 20-24) Chris Jericho (2-9, 100) (W RVD, L battle royal, L Eddie, L Royal Rumble, W w/Y2J vs Rock/Rhyno, L Rock, L 8-man tag, L Rhyno, L w/Benoit vs Cena/Rock, L Hurricane, L Eddie)
(21-24, 10-14) Randy Orton (2-3, 97) (L Rock, L Rhyno, L RVD, W Rico, W battle royal)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Upper Midcard (Jan. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(29-14, 11-10) Damien (1-3, 85) (L Royal Rumble, L 3-way tag, W London, L battle royal)
(39-44-1, 8-18) Rob Van Dam (1-4, 89) (L Y2J, L Royal Rumble, W RKO, L Brock, L battle royal)
(37-48, 9-20) Shelton Benjamin (3-5, 83) (L Benoit, L UT, L Royal Rumble, W UT, L w/Train vs O'Haire/Haas, W O'Haire, L battle royal, W Train)
(20-37-2, 12-15-1) Paul London (1-6, 83) (L Bats, L Matt, L Royal Rumble, L Damien, L Train, L battle royal, W Dupree)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Midcard (Jan. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(48-33-1, 8-13) Sean O'Haire (2-3, 75) (L Royal Rumble, W w/Haas vs Train/Shelton, L Shelton, L battle royal, W Haas)
(18-13-1, 4-1) Trish Stratus (0-0, 82) (N/A)
(13-10, 1-2) Victoria (0-0, 71) (N/A)
(5-4, 5-4) Payne (0-1, 49) (L Regal)
(38-34-1, 8-6) Big Show (0-0, 67) (N/A)
(29-31-1, 6-6) Kane (0-0, 66) (N/A)
(28-35, 14-11) A-Train (3-4, 79) (W Stamboli, L Royal Rumble, W w/Mickie vs Brock/Jazz, L w/Shelton vs O'Haire/Haas, W London, L battle royal, L Shelton)
(31-44-1, 5-13) Undertaker (1-2, 62) (L Rhyno, W Shelton, L Shelton)
(23-33, 5-6) William Regal (1-1, 71) (W Payne, L Royal Rumble)
(13-19, 1-9) Jazz (0-1, 77) (L w/Brock vs Train/Mickie)
(20-30, 1-6) Chuck Palumbo (0-0, 68) (N/A)
(8-13-1, 2-2) Gail Kim (0-0, 75) (N/A)
(16-28, 1-8) Johnny Stamboli (0-1, 70) (L Train)
(25-44, 4-13) Haas (2-4, 71) (L Royal Rumble, L 3-way tag, W w/O'Haire vs Train/Shelton, W Dupree, L battle royal, L O'Haire)
(9-16, 3-2) Lita (0-0, 77) (N/A)
(20-38, 4-10) Tommy Dreamer (1-2, 71) (W Grenier, L Royal Rumble, L Brock)
(14-29, 4-3) Sylvan Grenier (0-1, 70) (L Tommy)
(8-16, 2-4) Molly Holly (0-0, 74) (N/A)
(17-38, 6-7) Rene Dupree (0-3, 72) (L Royal Rumble, L Haas, L London)
(6-30, 1-5) Rob Conway (0-0, 68) (N/A)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Lower Midcard (Dec. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(2-10, 0-7) Fred Williams (0-0, 61) (N/A)
(1-7, 0-3) Shaniqua (0-0, 52) (N/A)
(0-1, 0-1) Axl Rotten (0-1, 53) (L Brock)
(0-3, 0-3) Daffney (0-0, 59) (N/A)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Sent to OVW (Jan. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(17-14, 0-5) Mark Jindrak (0-0) (N/A)

Non-Wrestlers (Overness)
Eric Bischoff (93)
Shane McMahon (86)
Al Snow (75)

Managers (Clientele)
Dawn Marie (75) (None)
Bill Alfonso (71) (Rob Van Dam, Rhyno, and Tommy Dreamer)
Terri Runnels (70) (None)

RAW Title Changes
World Heavyweight - None (Rhyno has been champ since 11/1)
United States - None (Rey Mysterio has been champ since 12/26)
WWE Tag Team - None (La Resistance have been champs since 10/18)
Women's - None (Mickie James has been champ since 12/26)

RAW Feuds
Rhyno vs. Christian (97 Heat)
John Cena vs. Chris Jericho (100 Heat)
Rob Van Dam vs. Brock Lesnar (95 Heat)
Paul London vs. Damien (88 Heat)

Last edited by loopydate; 11-13-2010 at 11:01 AM.
Old 11-14-2010, 03:24 PM   #2250
loopydate

JANUARY 2005 RECAP

SmackDown!

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) The Elite (Jan. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(23-5, 9-2) Mickie James (1-0, 98) (W w/Train vs Brock/Jazz)
(62-35, 24-14) The Rock (7-2, 100) (W RKO, W battle royal, W Tajiri, L w/Rhyno vs Violence, W Y2J, W 8-man tag, W Xian, W w/Cena vs Violence, L Xian)
(53-33-3, 24-14-1) Rhyno (5-3-1, 99) (W UT, L battle royal, W Orton, L w/Rock vs Violence, D Xian, W 8-man tag, W Y2J, L w/Eddie vs Xian/Tajiri, W Benoit)
(62-42, 22-21) Brock Lesnar (6-4, 95) (W w/Tajiri vs Eddie/Rey, L battle royal, L Royal Rumble, L w/Jazz vs Train/Mickie, L Rey, W RVD, W w/Matt vs Rey/Hurricane, W Axl, W Nova, W Tommy)
(57-42-3, 23-17) Chris Benoit (2-6, 94) (W Shelton, L battle royal, L Rey, L Royal Rumble, W w/Benoit vs Rock/Rhyno, L Rey, L w/Y2J vs Cena/Rock, L Rhyno)
(59-47, 22-22) John Cena (5-3, 96) (W triple threat, L battle royal, L Royal Rumble, W 3-way tag, W 8-man tag, W w/Rock vs Violence, W Matt, L Tajiri)
(45-40, 13-14) Rey Mysterio (5-4, 99) (L w/Eddie vs Brock/Tajiri, L battle royal, W Benoit, L Royal Rumble, W 3-way tag, W Brock, W Benoit, L w/Hurricane vs Brock/Matt, L Tajiri)
(53-50-1, 16-17) Eddie Guerrero (5-5, 99) (L w/Rey vs Brock/Tajiri, L battle royal, W Y2J, L Royal Rumble, W Tajiri, W 8-man tag, L 4-way tag, L w/Rhyno vs Xian/Tajiri, W w/Chavo vs Dudleyz, W Y2J)
(45-49-1, 16-20-1) Christian (3-5-1, 100) (L triple threat, L battle royal, W Royal Rumble, L 3-way tag, D Rhyno, L 8-man tag, L Rock, W w/Tajiri vs Eddie/Rhyno, W Rock)
(43-47-1, 17-13) Tajiri (5-4, 100) (W w/Brock vs Eddie/Rey, L battle royal, L Rock, L Eddie, W Hart, L 8-man tag, W w/Xian vs Eddie/Rhyno, W Rey, W Cena)
(48-54-2, 20-24) Chris Jericho (2-9, 100) (W RVD, L battle royal, L Eddie, L Royal Rumble, W w/Y2J vs Rock/Rhyno, L Rock, L 8-man tag, L Rhyno, L w/Benoit vs Cena/Rock, L Hurricane, L Eddie)
(21-24, 10-14) Randy Orton (2-3, 97) (L Rock, L Rhyno, L RVD, W Rico, W battle royal)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Upper Midcard (Jan. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(53-36, 16-16) Matt Hardy (4-5, 82) (L triple threat, W Hurricane, W London, L Royal Rumble, L 3-way tag, W Hurricane, L 8-man tag, W w/Brock vs Rey/Hurricane, L Cena)
(33-42, 11-16) Rico Constantino (0-5, 67) (L w/Billy vs Dudleyz, L Royal Rumble, L w/Gunn vs Avery/Henry, L 4-way tag, L RKO)
(26-41, 7-12) The Hurricane (1-4, 84) (L Matt, L Royal Rumble, L Matt, L w/Rey vs Brock/Matt, W Y2J)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Midcard (Jan. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(3-1, 1-1) Ron Simmons (1-1, 71) (L Layfield, W w/Layfield vs MnM)
(38-28, 7-10) D-Von Dudley (2-2, 77) (W w/ Bubba vs Gunnstantino, L Royal Rumble, W 4-way tag, L w/Bubba vs Guerreros)
(43-33, 10-9) Dave Batista (2-2, 78) (L London, L Royal Rumble, W Nova, W Gunn)
(31-25, 10-6) John Layfield (3-1, 74) (W Simmons, L Royal Rumble, W JoMo, W w/Simmons vs MnM)
(36-30, 7-10) Bubba Ray Dudley (2-2, 75) (W w/D-Von vs Gunnstantino, L Royal Rumble, W 4-way tag, L w/D-Von vs Guerreros)
(5-6, 3-5) Christian York (0-0, 61) (N/A)
(18-23, 5-8) Chris Kanyon (1-1, 73) (W Kendrick, L Royal Rumble)
(17-22, 4-1) Billy Gunn (0-5, 77) (L w/Rico vs Dudleyz, L Royal Rumble, L w/Rico vs Avery/Henry, L 4-way tag, L Bats)
(30-42-1, 8-10) Chavo Guerrero (2-2, 77) (W Akio, L Royal Rumble, 4-way tag, W w/Eddie vs Dudleyz)
(18-27, 5-10) Nova (0-3, 70) (L Nunzio, L Bats, L Brock)
(3-6, 3-6) John Morrison (0-3, 69) (L Carlito, L Layfield, L w/Matthews vs APA)
(2-4, 2-4) Avery Thompson (1-1, 62) (W w/Henry vs Gunnstantino, L 4-way tag)
(12-25, 3-8) Test (1-1, 72) (W Paris, L Royal Rumble)
(4-9, 2-7) BJ Whitmer (0-0, 63) (N/A)
(8-21-1, 1-4) Akio (0-1, 66) (L Chavo)
(4-11, 3-8) Brian Kendrick (0-1, 62) (L Kanyon)
(10-32, 6-8) Carlito (2-1, 76) (W JoMo, L Royal Rumble, W Funaki)
(3-11, 1-9) Trent Acid (0-0, 62) (N/A)
(8-33, 2-9) Nunzio (1-1, 72) (W Nova, L Royal Rumble)
(2-21, 1-10) Funaki (0-1, 63) (L Carlito)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Lower Midcard (Jan. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(1-2, 1-2) Joey Matthews (0-1, 58) (L w/JoMo vs APA)
(7-20-1, 2-5) Mark Henry (1-1, 60) (W w/Avery vs Gunnstantino, L 4-way tag)
(1-3, 0-2) Colt Cabana (0-0, 52) (N/A)
(2-7, 0-2) Johnny Jeter (0-0, 45) (N/A)
(1-4, 0-3) Jay Briscoe (0-0, 56) (N/A)
(1-4, 0-3) Matt Stryker (0-0, 56) (N/A)
(1-10, 0-4) Zach Gowan (0-0, 57) (N/A)
(0-1, 0-1) Air Paris (0-1, 63) (L Test)
(0-1, 0-1) Derrick King (0-0, 62) (N/A)
(0-1, 0-1) Teddy Hart (0-1, 46) (L Tajiri)
(0-4, 0-4) Vito Thomaselli (0-0, 56) (N/A)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Openers (Jan. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(0-2, 0-2) Richard J. Criado (0-0, 40) (N/A)

Non-Wrestlers (Overness)
Eric Bischoff (93)
Tazz (75)

Managers (Overness) (Clientele)
Paul Heyman (94) (Dudley Boyz, Spike Dudley, Nova)
Theodore Long (66) (Dave Batista, Chris Kanyon, Mark Henry, and Avery Thompson)

SmackDown! Title Changes
WWE World - The Rock beat Tajiri (1/9)
Cruiserweight - Matt Hardy beat Paul London (1/9)
Intercontinental - None (John Cena has been champ since 12/26)
World Tag Team - None (Los Guerreros have been champs since 11/26)

SmackDown! Feuds
Eddie Guerrero vs. Tajiri (100 Heat)
The Rock vs. Chris Benoit (99 Heat)
The Hurricane vs. Randy Orton (93 Heat)
Rey Mysterio vs. Matt Hardy (88 Heat)
Old 11-14-2010, 03:35 PM   #2251
loopydate

NWA-TNA is having some financial troubles. Thinking about buying them out after 'Mania to inject some new blood, possibly starting a third brand, too.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:45 AM   #2252
Impeccable
Tag Team Wrestling Mark!

Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)
Three brands? Damn. That's a lot of work.

I started something new the other day...I combined the roster of TNA and WWE, then randomised the list and took the first 35 workers. Then created a new fed in EWR and assigned the 35 workers to it. Going to start writing it up later.
Impeccable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:18 AM   #2253
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopydate View Post
NWA-TNA is having some financial troubles. Thinking about buying them out after 'Mania to inject some new blood, possibly starting a third brand, too.
Any chance of a properly booked Invasion first?
Old 11-17-2010, 12:46 PM   #2254
loopydate

I could give it a shot
Old 11-19-2010, 03:11 PM   #2255
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

I never do invasion angles when I buy out companies. Mainly cause the entire rosters they have suck royal nuts added to the 150 people I already have under contract would spell disaster for the audience. I like to think I'm a caring boss.
Old 11-20-2010, 11:13 PM   #2256
loopydate

I'll probably do what I always do when I buy out a company.

1) Put everyone in development.
2) Call up everyone who won't progress any farther there.
3) Release any Openers or Jobbers.

If I get enough guys from TNA to put together a legitimate threat, I'll do an invasion. If not, I'll just integrate them into the rosters.
Old 11-29-2010, 02:41 PM   #2257
loopydate

Ongoing coverage of my SvR11 sim of tonight's King of the Ring tournament. Brackets are based on participants' current Power 25 rank.

QUARTERFINALS

(1) Alberto del Rio vs. (8) Ezekiel Jackson - Zeke via pinfall with the Book Of Ezekiel.

(4) "Dashing" Cody Rhodes vs. (5) Drew McIntyre - Drew via pinfall with a Michinoku Driver.

(2) Daniel Bryan vs. (7) John Morrison - Bryan via pinfall with a German suplex.

(3) Sheamus vs. (6) Kofi Kingston - Sheamus via pinfall with two consecutive High Crosses.

SEMIFINALS

(5) Drew McIntyre vs. (8) Ezekiel Jackson - Zeke via pinfall with the Book Of Ezekiel

(2) Daniel Bryan vs. (3) Sheamus - Sheamus via pinfall with the High Cross

FINAL

(3) Sheamus vs. (8) Ezekiel Jackson - Zeke via pinfall with the Book Of Ezekiel.

Last edited by loopydate; 11-29-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Old 12-05-2010, 02:34 PM   #2258
loopydate

FEBRUARY 4, 2005 - SMACKDOWN!

February kicks off with a huge six-man tag team main event pitting both the WWE and World Champions as well as the Intercontinental Champion against the Royal Rumble winner, the King of the Ring, and the first Undisputed Champion in wrestling history! Plus, the World Tag Team Titles are on the line, a mixed tag-team match featuring the United States Champion and the Women's Champion, a return, a debut, and a triple-threat match between the last three men in the Elite Battle Royal from Monday night!

We kick things off with the debut of Pepper Parks, who teams with Johnny Jeter and Richard J. Criado against Colt Cabana, Jay Briscoe, and Teddy Hart. The new generation of WWE is alive and kicking on SmackDown!, and they put on a heck of a match, but the fans still haven't quite gotten behind any of them. Cabana pins Parks for the win following the Colt 45.

Brock Lesnar comes to the ring and grabs a microphone. He hypes up his feud with Rob Van Dam, reminding him of how he's already destroyed Axl Rotten, Nova, and Tommy Dreamer. By eliminating RVD's past, he's setting up to destroy his future. And tonight, the run continues.

He awaits the arrival of his next opponent... a returning Spike Dudley! Spike hits the ring and runs right into a massive clothesline. Brock toys with Spike for a little bit before finally putting him down with an F-5 for the win. After the match, Brock grabs a chair from ringside and coldcocks the runt of the Dudley litter, further driving home his hatred for RVD.

John Cena is backstage, and he cuts a quick promo about tonight's six-man main event. He focuses primarily on Chris Jericho - a man who has gone out of his way to make Cena's life difficult lately. And Cena really only has two letters for Jericho tonight - F and U!

Back from commercial, it's time for a World Tag Team Championship match! Los Guerreros have held the gold for a little over two months and have turned back all challengers. But since Ron Simmons' return to the ring, the APA has been tearing up the tag team division and tonight they get their shot at the gold! The four participants definitely show that tag team wrestling is alive and well on SmackDown!, and Eddie looks to be about to put the challengers away with a Frogsplash on Simmons. Layfield hits the ring to try to protect his partner, but Chavo slides into the ring with a chair to drive him off. Unfortunately, while the ref is watching Layfield leave the ring... Chavo hits his uncle with the chair! Eddie falls limply to the canvas while Chavo walks away. Eddie manages to get to his feet, but is destroyed by a running tackle from Simmons and the three-count is elementary. We have new World Tag Team Champions! As the APA leave the ring with the gold, Eddie's longtime rival (and #1 contender for the Intercontinental Title) Tajiri hits the ring, then blasts Eddie with the Kick of Death! Eddie has been absolutely destroyed, both physically and emotionally!

On the top of the ramp, Chavo has a microphone. "Hey, Uncle Eddie! Remember me? Yeah, I didn't think so! We were World Tag Team Champions, but all you could think about was the Elite. All you cared about was your feud with Tajiri or making the big bucks on two shows a week! Pay-per-view matches, interview segments... and where was I?!? Uncle Eddie, the Guerrero name means 'warrior,' but the only warrior in this family is me. You? You're just a sellout. I hate you, and I'll never forgive you for making your own family into nothing but your sidekick on your own selfish quest for glory! Tajiri's going to continue to destroy you, but when he's done, I'm going to pick up the pieces and prove once and for all that I carried this team and I am the best Guerrero!"

Four days ago on RAW, Randy Orton earned his way into the Elite by virtue of winning a battle royal. To do so, he had to overcome his former Evolution teammate Dave Batista and his rival The Hurricane. Tonight, those three men meet in a triple threat rematch! It's a quick match, but a good one. Orton takes out Batista with a big clothesline, but eats a tiger suplex from Hurricane, which allows WWE's resident superhero to hit the Shining Wizard and pick up the win!

Royal Rumble winner Christian is backstage, and he also talks about tonight's six-man tag match. He focuses his attention on the WWE and World Champions, continuing to stress that by virtue of his Royal Rumble win, he can face either one of them at WrestleMania for their championship. He also talks about his team with Benoit and Jericho as being like a Canadian mafia. He coins the term "Nova Scotia Cosa Nostra," and of course the IWC loves it and the trio will now henceforth be known as such.

On RAW Monday night, Rey Mysterio and Mickie James insinuated that they would be facing Matt Hardy Version 2.0 and a Diva in a mixed-tag match. And tonight, that match happens as Hardy brings Jazz over from RAW for one night as his partner. The men control most of the action, including the finish, which sees Matt nail Rey in the face with the ring bell while the referee tries to separate the women. Matt gets the cheap pin, but afterwards the pairs of rivals brawl up the ramp and out of sight.

The Rock cuts a promo on the new Nova Scotia Cosa Nostra stable, talking about how he doesn't care if Christian chooses him or if Chris Benoit cashes in his Money In The Bank title shot or if Chris Jericho... is also there, but he's going to enjoy getting his hands on all three of them tonight and checking them aaaaaaaaall into the Smackdown Hotel!

EWR doesn't care much for multi-man matches, but it sure as hell loved the six-man tag match main event tonight. The babyfaces isolate Christian early, but once he manages to tag in Benoit, the NSCN work over Cena for a bit. Eventually it comes down to Rhyno and Christian, and Rhyno gets a measure of revenge for weeks of torment at Xian's hands by nailing him with a Gore to send the fans home happy.
Old 12-06-2010, 04:12 PM   #2259
loopydate

Now that my 360 has RRoDed, I'm finding myself with more time to plot and plan the road to WrestleMania 21 and the big storyline that's going to kick off the next night.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:01 PM   #2260
loopydate

FEBRUARY 7, 2005 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW

With just three weeks to go until No Way Out and five to go until WrestleMania 21, Monday Night RAW kicks off with the third week of the United States Title Contender series. Shelton Benjamin enters tonight on a two-match winning streak, while Rene Dupree is 0-2 and hoping to turn his luck around. Unfortunately, Benjamin's roll continues, and one Dragon Whip later Benjamin climbs to 3-0 while Dupree remains winless.

In a battle of 1-1s and former arch-nemeses, former World Champions A-Train and Sean O'Haire go at it in our next contest. They pick up right where their feud left off with a very physical contest. Train prepares for a charging splash in the corner, but O'Haire drags the ref into harm's way resulting in a disqualification victory for A-Train, who is now 2-1 while O'Haire falls to 1-2. After the match, they brawl back up the ramp and backstage.

Our final week three contest pits two of the most exciting, technically-sound participants in the tournament against each other as Paul London takes on the Natural Born Ministry's Haas. Good match between the two that London wins clean with London Calling. After the match, Haas' stablemate Damien blasts London with a chokeslam, continuing his torment of the high-flier.

Through three weeks, the standings in the U.S. Contender Series are as follows:

3-0 Shelton Benjamin
2-1 A-Train
2-1 Paul London
1-2 Haas
1-2 Sean O'Haire
0-3 Rene Dupree

Back from commercial, Damien is still in the ring for his match with Tommy Dreamer. Very good brawl between two bruisers, but Damien picks up the win with a chokeslam. After the match, Damien rolls over onto his back to catch his breath after the battle, but that gave Paul London an opportunity to soar from the top rope and hit him with London Calling to even the night's score!

After winning a mixed tag match on SmackDown!, Jazz earned a shot tonight at Mickie James' Women's Title. Mickie dominates most of the match, but Jazz does get in some brawling offense midway. Mickie hits a tornado DDT to pick up the clean win.

Randy Orton is backstage. Tonight he has a huge match against John Cena, but he cuts a promo instead about his SmackDown! rival The Hurricane, a man who got a pinfall over him on Friday night. He talks about his hatred of Hurricane and how he's going to prove at No Way Out that it's Orton who is Elite and Hurricane is not even in his league!

Our next contest pits two ECW alumni against each other as Rob Van Dam takes on the sadistic Japanese buzzsaw Tajiri. RVD's rival Brock Lesnar has been tearing through RVD's former ECW friends, so tonight RVD faces off against an extreme alumnus of his own, not to mention a friend and frequent teammate of Lesnar's. They tear the place up, as you would expect. As RVD looks to have victory in hand, Lesnar sneaks into the ring and blasts him with an F-5 allowing Tajiri to pick up the cheap win. After the match, the heels put the boots to RVD until Eddie Guerrero hits the ring to make the save and pay Tajiri back for turning his own nephew Chavo against him Friday night!

Lesnar remains in the ring after the break for a match against former bitter rival Rey Mysterio. These two put on great matches last year, and this one is no exception. Lesnar eventually picks up a clean win with the F-5, but before he can celebrate, he eats a Van Daminator from Rob Van Dam!

Randy Orton continues his meteoric rise up the card. Earlier tonight, he cut a 98% quality promo, and now he puts on a 90% quality match with Intercontinental Champion John Cena! Great back-and-forth action between the young studs, but in the end it's Cena's FU that gets him the clean pinfall. After the match, Chris Jericho continues his streak of attacking Cena at every turn by laying him out with a steel chair.

Jericho is up next in a match with Eddie Guerrero, who is still fired up after assaulting Tajiri earlier tonight. As one would expect, the WCW alumni put together a great match. Eddie hits his frogsplash and looks to be about to pick up the victory, but as he looks up to see why the crowd has begun booing, he eats a Kick Of Death from Tajiri. The referee has no choice but to call for the bell, but Tajiri continues to pummel Guerrero. John Cena grabs the chair from ringside that Jericho used on him earlier to hit the ring and drive off the heels.

At No Way Out, World Champion Rhyno will team with WWE Champion The Rock to take on Royal Rumble winner Christian and Chris Jericho. Tonight, Christian brings a different partner - King of the Ring Chris Benoit - for a huge tag team preview! The match is on par with the Cena/Orton match from earlier for Match Of The Night. The heels get a cheap win after Christian puts Rhyno face-first into an exposed turnbuckle. After the match, a brawl erupts between the four men, a brawl that continues until we fade to black.
Old 12-17-2010, 12:17 AM   #2261
loopydate

FEBRUARY 11, 2005 - SMACKDOWN!

Tonight's SmackDown! promises to be one for the ages, as twelve of the biggest stars in World Wrestling Entertainment square off in a series of singles matches just 16 days until Superbrawl! But everyone's rivals are lurking, which is the recipe for a very volatile night. Plus, Brock Lesnar's mission to destroy Rob Van Dam's past continues and a twenty-man battle royal for a shot next week at John Cena's Intercontinental Title!

But first, two very exciting young stars of the cruiserweight division go toe-to-toe in a match that both Air Paris and Derrick King hope will help them climb the ranks for an eventual shot at the gold. They put on a tremendous match to kick off the show with some great nearfalls. Eventually King hits Paris with an inverted suplex for the victory. After the match, they shake hands in a great display of sportsmanship.

The ring fills with SmackDown! superstars now, and as soon as the bell rings, the 20 men go right after each other - each anxious to earn a shot at Intercontinental gold. Test draws first blood, sending Brian Kendrick to the floor. Chavo Guerrero quickly sends Christian York out after him. BJ Whitmer sends Avery Thompson out next, and the up-and-comer John Morrison is taken out by Spike Dudley. The Metro Connection's Chris Kanyon takes out Trent Acid while Dave Batista eliminates Bubba Ray Dudley, followed almost immediately by Nunzio. Batista becomes the first to get two eliminations, but Chavo quickly joins him taking out Whitmer. Kanyon gets his second by eliminating Funaki. John Layfield eliminates Test next and we have our top ten. Chavo takes out Akio next, then Nova eliminates Layfield. Chavo continues his dominance by eliminating Spike, then Nova, then Ron Simmons, then Billy Gunn. We're down to our final four, but Chavo Guerrero looks unstoppable! Rico eliminates Chris Kanyon next, then brings Chavo's run to an end. It comes down to Superbrawl opponents Rico and Batista, and tonight the Nature Boy walks away victorious, earning a title shot next week!

Brock Lesnar is in the ring after the commercial break, and he cuts a promo on Rob Van Dam. It's basically the same promo he's been cutting for weeks about destroying RVD's past so he can destroy his future.

Lesnar's opponent tonight is D-Von Dudley. And the result is essentially the same. Brock spears him as soon as the bell rings, hits a delayed brainbuster, then a spinebuster for two. Thrust kick, but then eats a punch and a piledriver. Lesnar fights right back with a gutwrench powerbomb and the F5 for a squash victory. After the bell sounds, Brock isn't done, and he continues pummeling the hell out of D-Von, leaving him laid out. Once again, Lesnar has sent a message to Rob Van Dam of what awaits him at Superbrawl.

One of the great rivalries of 2004 was the one between The Hurricane and Matt Hardy Version 2.0, and tonight they get another chance to show why as they put on another absolute classic. Unfortunately, Hurricane's rival Randy Orton gets involved, blasting him with a chair allowing Matt to hit the Twist Of Fate for the cheap win. After the match, the two go to work on him until Rey Mysterio hits the ring to make the save, helping his fellow masked man and driving off his rival Hardy in the process.

Back from the break, Randy Orton remains in the ring for his match with Eddie Guerrero. It's not on the level of the Hurricane/Hardy match, but it's definitely exciting - one that proves that Orton definitely belongs among the Elite. Eddie looks about ready to hit the frogsplash, but before he can Tajiri enters the ring and levels him with the Kick Of Death. The referee obviously has no choice but to call for the disqualification, but that doesn't stop the beating. Tajiri and Orton continue working over Eddie until Hurricane comes back out for another shot at Orton with a chair, driving them away.

Mickie James is backstage. The Elite Diva cuts a promo that basically is just a reminder that she's still Elite but that there are no Divas on SmackDown! So... hi.

The Elite action continues next as Rey Mysterio takes on Tajiri. Rey has a huge United States Title defense against RAW's Damien, but his ongoing problems with Cruiserweight Champion Matt Hardy Version 2.0 continue. But, perhaps not surprisingly, it is Tajiri's issues with Eddie Guerrero lead to the conclusion of the match. Tajiri blasts Rey with the Kick Of Death, but Guerrero hits him with a frogsplash, resulting in another DQ finish. Hardy hits the ring to make the save, and we once again end with rivals being run off.

Intercontinental Champion John Cena will be facing Tajiri at Superbrawl (not to mention Dave Batista next week on SmackDown!), but tonight he faces off against King of the Ring Chris Benoit. Benoit leads the somewhat limited Cena to a good match, but that's all for naught as Cena's rival (and Benoit's Nova Scotia Cosa Nostra stablemate) Chris Jericho takes advantage of a distracted official to slap the Walls of Jericho on Cena, allowing Benoit to get the cheap win. After the match, the members of Canadian Violence work over Cena until Cena's former partner WWE Champion The Rock makes hits the ring with a purpose to make the save.

Jericho's got a tall order ahead of him after the break as he faces off against World Champion Rhyno in our next Elite encounter. Of course, we know Jericho and Royal Rumble winner Christian will be facing the WWE and World Champions at Superbrawl, and tonight we get two singles match previews of that huge main event. Great match that sets the table for what promises to be a hell of a PPV match, but again it's marred by interference as Christian lays Rhyno out with a chair allowing Jericho to put the unconscious manbeast in the Walls for a "submission" victory. After the match, John Cena looks for revenge as he drives off Jericho, allowing Rhyno to take out Christian and the babyfaces stand tall.

In our main event tonight, The Rock faces off against Christian in another Superbrawl preview. In a night full of Match of the Year contenders, this one may come a notch short of Rhyno/Jericho, but it's definitely up there. Rhyno gets a measure of revenge from earlier as he nails the Gore allowing Rock to pick up the win. After the match, Chris Benoit sprints down to drive off the champions, and the Nova Scotia Cosa Nostra stands tall as SmackDown! goes off the air!
Old 12-19-2010, 02:37 PM   #2262
loopydate

FEBRUARY 14, 2005 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW

Love is most certainly not in the air as RAW kicks off on Valentine's night! Our United States Title Contenders Series kicks off RAW as the 2-1 A-Train takes on the 0-3 Rene Dupree. Dupree continues to have good showings, but he's outclassed by the former World Champion, who hits the Derailer to pick up his third win in the series.

Randy Orton is backstage, and he cuts a promo on his ongoing feud with The Hurricane, hyping their match at Superbrawl.

Paul London enters tonight at 2-1 in the USCS, while former World Champion Sean O'Haire is a disappointing 1-2. He can - of course - draw into a tie with London with a win here, but O'Haire's protege Damien can't keep his hands off his rival London, blasting him with a chair resulting in the DQ. After the match, O'Haire and Damien continue to work London over before leaving him laying.

Back from commercial, London has pulled himself back to his feet. He cuts a promo about Damien and how he hopes Damien wins the U.S. Title at Superbrawl so he can take it from him at WrestleMania when he wins the #1 contender spot!

Shelton Benjamin and Haas were once known as the World's Greatest Tag Team. Since Haas betrayed Shelton and joined the Natural Born Ministry, their rivalry has resulted in some great matches. Tonight, they meet in week four of the USCS. After a great match, Shelton hits the Dragon Whip to pick up the win.

Through four weeks, the standings in the U.S. Contender Series are as follows:

4-0 Shelton Benjamin (clinched spot in #1 contender match at Superbrawl)
3-1 A-Train (qualifies w/ win next week - holds tiebreaker against London)
3-1 Paul London (must win and have Train lose next week to qualify)
1-3 Haas (mathematically eliminated from contention)
1-3 Sean O'Haire (mathematically eliminated from contention)
0-4 Rene Dupree (mathematically eliminated from contention)

Mickie James is in the ring after the commercial, and she talks about how she's done everything there is to do in WWE. She says that she's going to defend her Women's Title on both shows for the rest of the month against every Diva on the roster. If she loses the belt... she quits!

Her first test is a triple threat match against Daffney and Shaniqua. Pretty weak match, honestly, but Mickie gets the win after hitting Shaniqua with the Mick Kick.

Backstage, Rey Mysterio cuts a promo on his feud with Matt Hardy Version 2.0. Pretty basic Rey stuff about overcoming the odds. Good promo, just basic.

Tonight, Brock Lesnar faces his first real test on his run through Rob Van Dam's past tonight as he faces fellow Elite member Eddie Guerrero. These two put on the great match you'd expect, but Eddie's rival Tajiri hits the ring and blasts Eddie with the Kick Of Death allowing Brock to pick up the cheap win. Van Dam hits the ring with a chair. He throws it at Brock, who dodges it and heads for the hills with Tajiri.

Rhyno heads to the ring for a promo, but before he can say anything, Christian blindsides him, grabs the World Championship, and lays him out with it, posing with it as we go to commercial.

Tonight's main event is a huge tag-team war pitting WWE Champion The Rock and Intercontinental Champion John Cena against their long-running rivals Chris Jericho and King of the Ring Chris Benoit. This is definitely one of the best matches of the year so far, and they pull out all the stops. In the end, Jericho rolls up Cena with a handful of tights for the cheap win. After the match, the four rivals brawl up the ramp and out of sight as RAW fades to black.
Old 12-19-2010, 06:55 PM   #2263
loopydate

FEBRUARY 18, 2005 - SMACKDOWN!

SmackDown! kicks off with Brock Lesnar making his way to the ring. His opponent tonight is Bubba Ray Dudley, the next opponent in his string of attempts to destroy Rob Van Dam's past. As soon as the bell rings, he blasts Bubba with a belly to belly suplex, and he doesn't let up from there. Bubba gets in some offense, but he eventually eats the F-5 just like all the others before him. After the bell, Brock continues pummeling Bubba, leaving him laid out.

He grabs a microphone from ringside and reiterates his mission. He will one day become WWE Champion again, but his first order of business is to destroy Rob Van Dam's future after he's done destroying his past!

Speaking of missions, Mickie James outlined hers on RAW, and tonight is her second defense - this time against her friend Victoria. Decent back-and-forth match, but eventually Mickie picks up the win with the Mick Kick.

Rhyno is backstage. He hypes up tonight's big tag-team main events, but mostly focusing on Royal Rumble winner Christian, begging him to choose him for his title opportunity at WrestleMania 21.

Two weeks ago, Chavo Guerrero shocked the world by betraying his uncle Eddie. Tonight, he gets a chance to back up his statement that he is the best Guerrero, and Eddie has a chance to get some revenge as they go one-on-one! Excellent match that sees Chavo look like a legitimate threat, but eventually Eddie's got him down on the mat, preparing for a frogsplash. But out of the crowd comes Tajiri, who trips Eddie up on the top rope, resulting in a DQ. On the floor, Tajiri sends Eddie into the ringpost for further insult, but Eddie fights back and drives both of them off.

Eddie grabs a microphone and cuts possibly the promo of the year. He talks about how Tajiri has taken this too far now. It was one thing to attack him physically and mentally over the last couple of months, but now that he's brought his family into things, his luck is going to run out. Two weeks ago, Chavo woke him up when he called him a sell-out and a traitor to his own family. The only thing that's going to be selling out now is the arena when Eddie finally gets his hands on Tajiri, because it's not going to be something these fans will ever forget!

Last week, "Nature Boy" Dave Batista won a twenty-man battle royal to earn a shot at John Cena's Intercontinental Title tonight. They put on a very physical match-up, further proof that these two could be the future of the SmackDown! brand, but Cena's rival Chris Jericho once again sticks his nose into Cena's business by blasting him with a chair. Batista picks up the pieces and hits a Batista Bomb to win the title! They tie Cena up in the ropes and work him over with punches until the ring fills with officials who manage to drag them away.

Eric Bischoff appears on the TitanTron. "Okay, that is it! I have had it with the two of you always being at each other's throats! Chris, you've got a tag match at Superbrawl you should be preparing for, but you're too busy jumping Cena at every turn. And John, you were supposed to be defending that title against Tajiri in nine days! But now because the two of you can't leave well enough alone, Mister Batista is going to be the one running with the ball. Good luck, Dave, and make me proud. But as for the two of you? I am hereby issuing a moratorium. Unless it is part of a sanctioned match, you two are forbidden from having any physical contact with each other! And if either of you disobeys my ruling? You'll be fired!"

Up next is a big tag-team match pitting World Champion Rhyno and The Hurricane against Christian and Randy Orton. Very good match between four hungry stars ends with Orton catching Hurricane with a low blow while the ref's back is turned, then rolls him up for a cheap win! After the match, the brawling continues until they're separated.

The Hurricane grabs a microphone from ringside and - once his voice drops back to its regular pitch - calls out Orton. He again calls Orton a villain and says he can't wait until Superbrawl when he can finally vanquish his foe!

Tonight's main event is another huge tag match pitting WWE Champion The Rock and United States Champion Rey Mysterio against Cruiserweight Champion Matt Hardy Version 2.0 and King of the Ring Chris Benoit! Lots of good action between the four of them, but we eventually get a mirror of the earlier finish, Benoit cheapshotting Rock below the belt for a roll up and the cheap win. After the match, all four continue brawling as SmackDown! goes off the air!
Old 12-19-2010, 10:11 PM   #2264
loopydate

FEBRUARY 21, 2005 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW

With only six days remaining until Superbrawl, the participants in the United States Title #1 contender's match will be determined tonight, Mickie James continues to defend the Women's Title against any and all comers, Brock Lesnar's ECW run continues against the World Champion and much much more!

We open the night with Mickie James defending her championship against Molly Holly. The Elite Diva continues her dominance of the division, hitting a tornado DDT for the clean win.

Up next is a United States Championship Series match between two superstars who are no longer in the running for a shot at the gold. Rene Dupree enters tonight with zero wins in the series, and Sean O'Haire has only one. The former World Champion rebounds from his recent bad luck, hitting a Seanton Bomb for the victory to finish 2-3 while Dupree finishes 0-5.

Canadian Violence - Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho - are backstage and they cut a promo about their respective feuds with The Rock and John Cena. Jericho mentions that Bischoff has forbidden him from making contact with Cena except in a sanctioned match. Which is just going to drive buyrates through the roof for when he finally makes the overhyped brawler tap out to the Walls of Jericho!

A-Train is in a great position in the USCS. If he defeats Haas, he will face Shelton Benjamin Sunday night for a shot at the United States Title. Even if he loses, if Benjamin defeats Paul London tonight, the match will still be on. Haas throws a wrench in the works as he clamps the former World Champion in the Haas Of Pain, and the giant has no chance to tap out! Haas finishes at 2-3 while Train stumbles to 3-2.

So it all comes down to Paul London and Shelton Benjamin. We know Shelton will be part of that contender's match, and if he defeats Paul London, he'll be facing A-Train on Sunday. If, however, London picks up the win tonight, it will be these two again at Superbrawl with a title opportunity on the line! Solid match between two hot young stars, but London picks up the win with London Calling. Both men finish at 4-1 and will face off at Superbrawl.

Eric Bischoff appears on the TitanTron and makes it official. This Sunday night at Superbrawl, it will be Paul London against Shelton Benjamin. The winner will earn a United States Title opportunity at WrestleMania 21!

Two of the most exciting superstars in World Wrestling Entertainment are Rob Van Dam and the Royal Rumble winner Christian. Tonight, these two go one-on-one. It's a very exciting match that sees World Champion Rhyno get a measure of revenge for weeks of cheap shots by blasting Christian with a Gore allowing RVD to pick up the win. After the match, RVD's Superbrawl opponent (and the man who'll face Rhyno in tonight's main event) Brock Lesnar enters the ring to even the odds.

Remember all those great Rock/Tajiri matches from last year? Well... here's another one! Once again, these two put together a hell of a contest that ends with the WWE Champion picking up the win with the Rock Bottom. After the match, Tajiri's longtime rival Eddie Guerrero lays him out with a chairshot to the back. Apparently it's Revenge Night for the babyfaces!

Eddie grabs a microphone and cuts another promo on Tajiri. Not as good as the one from SmackDown! but still pretty good. The inevitable match between these two promises to be amazing!

Randy Orton has proved time and again recently that he's earned his spot in the Elite, and tonight he faces off against fellow Elite superstar Rey Mysterio. Orton again shows that he can put on a good match with the right opponent, and he picks up a big win with the RKO!

Our main event tonight is the next step in Brock Lesnar's attempt to destroy Rob Van Dam's past. But he faces his toughest challenge yet in the World Heavyweight Champion Rhyno! After weeks of abuse, Rob Van Dam finally manages to cost Brock in his run by hitting him with a chair during a moment of confusion, allowing Rhyno to hit the Gore! RVD and Rhyno go to work on Brock, but Christian comes out with a chair of his own to even the score a bit. The four rivals stare each other down as RAW goes off the air.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:47 PM   #2265
loopydate

FEBRUARY 25, 2005 - SMACKDOWN!

With just two days to go until Superbrawl, the WWE superstars are looking to make one last impression on their opponents - as well as rivals they won't be facing on Sunday.

We kick things off with tag team action as ECW Originals Nova and Spike Dudley team up to take on Test and fellow ECW alumni Nunzio. Pretty good match that showcases four guys who are pretty well stuck in the midcard. Eventually, Test lays out Spike with a big boot to give the heels the win.

For a time last year, Billy Gunn and Chris Kanyon were the dominant team on SmackDown! Now that Gunn has seen the error of his ways and turned against the Metro Connection, Kanyon has been adrift. Tonight, former partners collide. It doesn't take long before the two are brawling into the corner. The referee tries to break up the fight, but after being shoved aside by both competitors, the referee disqualifies both of them! That doesn't stop them, though, as they brawl up the ramp and out of sight, clearly some bad feelings linger after their breakup!

The Hurricane is backstage, preparing for tonight's big six-man tag match. He talks primarily about his feud with Randy Orton and their big match this Sunday at Superbrawl, though.

Last week on SmackDown!, "Nature Boy" Dave Batista won the Intercontinental Title from John Cena. Sunday night, he faces off against longtime rival Rico Constantino. But tonight, Batista teams with new World Tag Team champions the APA against Rico and the Dudley Boyz! Rico and Batista start the match, but the cohesion of the Dudleyz help the babyfaces isolate the IC champ early. Once Batista tags out, the heels work over Bubba. Eventually, it comes down to Rico and the Nature Boy, and Sunday's challenger picks up a big win with his spinning leg lariat.

Back from commercial, Joey Matthews from M'n'M is already in the ring, and he faces an unenviable task as he's the last stop on Brock Lesnar's ECW run. Even more unfortunately for Matthews, Brock is rebounding from his first loss on this run. The bell sounds and Brock hits a piledriver followed immediately by the F-5 for the squash to end all squashes. After the match, he lays Matthews out with a brutal clothesline and a series of stomps. Clearly, Lesnar is more focused than ever on his match with Rob Van Dam!

Matt Hardy Version 2.0 is backstage, and he cuts a promo on Rey Mysterio. They may not be facing off at Superbrawl, but he knows they will sooner or later and - when they do - Matt is going to make sure that Rey is finished. And that's a Matt Fact!

Three of WWE's most popular Divas square off next in a triple threat match for Mickie James' Women's Title. Mickie continues her run through the division as she hits Lita with a tornado DDT for another successful title defense.

Three weeks ago, Eddie Guerrero was betrayed by his nephew Chavo thanks to some "enlightening" from Tajiri. Tonight, Chavo and Tajiri team up against Eddie and John Cena! Good solid match that sees power moves from Cena and high-flying from the others. Eventually, Tajiri picks up a cheap win by rolling Eddie up with a handful of tights. After the bell, all four men continue brawling until they're pulled apart.

Eddie again grabs a mic and again cuts a killer promo on Tajiri. Not a bad way to build a feud, huh? Let one of the best talkers in the industry talk? Genius!

Our second six-man tag match is up next, and it's a huge one as The Hurricane teams with the World Champion Rhyno and WWE Champion The Rock Randy Orton, Royal Rumble winner Christian, and King of the Ring Chris Benoit! Rock and Benoit stay out of it for the most part, leaving most of the fighting to Orton and Rhyno. Eventually, though, it's Hurricane and Orton alone in the ring with Hurricane picking up a big win against his Elite rival with the Eye Of The Hurricane!

Tonight's main event pits Rey Mysterio against Chris Jericho in a battle of two of the Elite's best technicians. It's a fantastic contest, as one would expect, but it's also one marred by interference. Matt Hardy Version 2.0 hits the ring and blasts Rey with the Twist Of Fate, allowing Jericho to pick up the win. After the match, the heels double-team Rey, leaving him laying as SmackDown! goes off the air.
Old 12-20-2010, 12:34 AM   #2266
loopydate

FEBRUARY 27, 2005 - SUPERBRAWL

Just two weeks before WrestleMania 21, the WWE Superstars jockey for position in a card designed to advance the feuds that will result in WM21's card.

Our opening contest pits new Intercontinental Champion "Nature Boy" Dave Batista against Rico Constantino. These two had quite a feud last year, and tonight they pick up where they left off with gold on the line!

Intercontinental Title Match - Rico Constantino vs. Dave Batista (c)

Rico hits a punch, but takes one right back. CLUBBERIN', CLUBBERIN', THEY BE CLUBBERIN' TONY! Sorry, flashback moment. Rico Constantino comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Rico hits a back kick. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Slingshot clothesline by Rico, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Cover, but there's no one to count for Rico Constantino. Rico Constantino misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Weak bodyslam on Rico by Batista. Weak bodyslam by Batista. Hooks the leg for a two count. Flapjack from Batista on Rico. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Rico pushes out of a Dave Batista hold. Rico, chanelling the power of Takada, hits a high kick on Dave Batista. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Rico Constantino misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Rico Constantino can barely stand. Batista Bomb! 1....2....3. **1\2 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

Overall Rating: 69%
Crowd Reaction: 71%
Match Quality: 66%

Over the last five weeks, the top six contenders for the United States Title have battled it out in a round-robin style tournament on RAW. The two superstars with the best records - Paul London and Shelton Benjamin - did battle on RAW with London picking up the win to earn tonight's match. The winner tonight goes on to WrestleMania 21 to compete for the United States Championship!

United States Title #1 Contender's Match - Paul London vs. Shelton Benjamin

Paul London scores with a back heel kick on Shelton. Shelton Benjamin takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Shelton Benjamin hits some punches. London reverses an irish whip...and Shelton Benjamin runs into the referee. Massive lariat, apparently Shelton has been watching The Best Of Stan Hansen again. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Shelton drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. London uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Flying reverse elbow by Paul London. Hooks the leg for a two count. Power drive elbow by Paul London. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Paul London misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Brainbuster suplex by Shelton Benjamin, who apparently is in the mood to bust some brains. Pin, but London is out just before the three count. Paul London reverses a hip toss. Damien comes running down the aisle with a chair! Shelton goes to irish whip Paul London into the ropes. Damien prepares to swing the chair...but Paul London reverses! Damien accidentally smacks Shelton with a chair to the back! Paul London has Shelton Benjamin down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. London Calling!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Damien remains in the ring. Shelton Benjamin pushes the referee away. Shelton Benjamin spins Damien around. Shelton Benjamin hits the Dragon Whip! *** rating, as it was good, but nothing too special.

Overall Rating:
74%
Crowd Reaction: 70%
Match Quality: 79%

For weeks, Brock Lesnar has dominated almost every ECW alumni on the WWE roster. But six days ago, he fell to Eddie Guerrero thanks to help from his longtime rival Rob Van Dam. Brock has promised to destroy Van Dam's future by destroying his past, but the time for battle is present!

Rob Van Dam vs. Brock Lesnar

Rob Van Dam strikes Lesnar. Lesnar counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Big forearm by Brock Lesnar, ripping a page from the NOAH playbook. Lesnar whips RVD into the turnbuckles...and predictably, the referee gets sandwiched. Spear! RVD is down and hurt. Cover, but there's no one to count for Brock Lesnar. Rob Van Dam powers out of a Brock Lesnar headlock. Hard back suplex on Lesnar. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Flying cross body off the top rope! Even Steamboat would have applauded the execution on that. Cover for a two count. Vicious kick to the teeth from Rob Van Dam. Akira Maeda would be proud. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Lesnar reverses a Rob Van Dam hammerlock. Brock Lesnar hits a bulldog off the ropes. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. RVD powers out of a headlock. Rob Van Dam has Brock Lesnar down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Five-Star Frogsplash!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Rob Van Dam is still in the ring celebrating. Brock Lesnar pushes the referee away. Brock Lesnar spins RVD around. Brock Lesnar hits the F5! It gets a ***1\2 rating.

Overall Rating:
91%
Crowd Reaction: 95%
Match Quality: 84%

Immediately upon debuting in World Wrestling Entertainment, Damien cut a swath of destruction through the RAW roster. He seems to have plateaued recently, but tonight he gets his first one-on-one shot at gold as he faces United States Champion Rey Mysterio!

United States Title Match - Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Damien

Rey uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. Cover for a two count. Damien ducks a clothesline attempt. Rey receives some punishment. Big clothesline on Rey. There's a two count on the pin. Powerbomb on Rey. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Big backdrop on Rey, executed well. Damien drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. There's a two count on the pin. Tornado DDT from Rey Mysterio, Damien got planted. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Driven DDT by Rey Mysterio. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Damien walks into a high dropkick from Rey Mysterio. Damien blocks a kick from Rey Mysterio. Fallaway slam by Damien. Death valley driver by Damien, Rey Mysterio got planted. Matt Hardy Version 2.0 comes running down the aisle with a chair! Damien goes to irish whip Rey Mysterio into the ropes. Matt hits Rey with a chair to the back! Rey Mysterio can barely stand. Here it comes - Chokeslam. 1....2...3, it's finished. Damien and Matt are beating the hell out of Rey Mysterio! Paul London sprints down the aisle and slides into the ring! He goes toe-to-toe with Damien, exchanging punches, while Rey Mysterio comes back, sending Matt out of the ring with a clothesline. London \ Rey have cleared the ring, driving off Damien and Matt! A good *** rating.

Overall Rating: 84%
Crowd Reaction: 89%
Match Quality: 74%

For weeks, Eddie Guerrero and Matt Hardy Version 2.0 have had their hands full with Tajiri and Rey Mysterio, respectively. But tonight, Hardy's Cruiserweight Title is on the line as they go one-on-one!

Cruiserweight Title Match - Eddie Guerrero vs. Matt Hardy Version 2.0 (c)

Eddie Guerrero hits a rolling kick on Matt. Eddie crushes Matt with a big legdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Matt pushes out of a Eddie Guerrero hold. Stiff high kick on Eddie by Matt Hardy Version 2.0 who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. Second rope flying axe handle, Eddie goes down. Hooks the leg for a two count. Power drive elbow by Matt Hardy Version 2.0. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Vertical suplex by Matt Hardy Version 2.0. Eddie kicks Matt Hardy Version 2.0 in the gut to reverse the momentum. Eddie crushes Matt with a running senton. Cover for a two count. Vicious kick to the teeth from Eddie Guerrero. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Eddie hits a dropkick on Matt Hardy Version 2.0. Eddie Guerrero scores with a back heel kick on Matt. Matt pushes out of a Eddie Guerrero hold. Matt Hardy Version 2.0 hits a rolling kick on Eddie. Eddie walks into a face crusher variation. Tajiri comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Eddie Guerrero turns around. Tajiri spins Eddie around. Tajiri hits the Kick Of Death! Tajiri leaves the ring, the damage done! Pin : 1 - 2- 3. Matt defeats Eddie. Matt and Tajiri are beating the hell out of Eddie Guerrero! Rey Mysterio sprints down the aisle and slides into the ring! He goes toe-to-toe with Matt Hardy Version 2.0, exchanging punches, while Eddie Guerrero comes back, sending Tajiri out of the ring with a clothesline. Rey \ Eddie have cleared the ring, driving off Matt and Tajiri! This gets a **3\4 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

Overall Rating: 81%
Crowd Reaction: 87%
Match Quality: 70%

A month ago, Randy Orton was sent to SmackDown! after a loss to Rob Van Dam. Since then, Orton has developed the ability to float between brands by becoming a member of the Elite, but he's had his hands full on Friday nights with The Hurricane. Tonight, they try to settle their score!

The Hurricane vs. Randy Orton

Hurricane hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Orton backdrops The Hurricane out of a piledriver attempt. Randy Orton hits some punches. The Hurricane charges, Orton moves, and the referee is conveniently placed to get knocked out. Orton pulls a jumping piledriver out! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Hurricane reverses a waistlock. Driven DDT by The Hurricane. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Hurricane hits a stump piledriver on Randy Orton. Hooks the leg for a two count. Brutal powerbomb on Orton. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Randy Orton takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Randy Orton hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Orton drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Randy Orton gets whipped into the corner by Hurricane, who charges in with a clothesline. Orton grabs the referee and pulls him in the way! The referee calls for the DQ as he collapses to the mat in pain. Randy Orton gets out of the ring and walks off, having taken the cheap way out. I don't think the fight has finished. The Hurricane and Orton have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view. That was good. **** rating

Overall Rating: 91%
Crowd Reaction: 93%
Match Quality: 87%

Tonight's John Cena/Tajiri match was originally supposed to be for the Intercontinental Title, but after Cena's loss to Batista, tonight's match is all about Elite bragging rights

John Cena vs. Tajiri

Tajiri with a spinning neckbreaker on Cena. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Cena is down. Cover for a two count. John Cena pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Tajiri takes a headbutt from John Cena. Flying shoulder tackle by Cena sends Tajiri to the mat. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by John Cena, Tajiri got planted. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Back elbow connects, Tajiri staggers backward. Tajiri blocks a kick from John Cena. Tajiri hits a stump piledriver on John Cena. There's a two count on the pin. Diamond Dust from Tajiri, Cena is out. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Cena walks into a high dropkick from Tajiri. Cena reverses a Tajiri hammerlock. Running knee lift from John Cena. John Cena scores with a standing spinebuster. John Cena moves in for the kill. Here it comes - F-U. 1....2...3, it's finished. Eddie Guerrero comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Eddie Guerrero slams Tajiri down. Eddie Guerrero climbs to the top rope and hits the Frogsplash! Tajiri has been left down on the canvas. It gets a ***1\2 rating.

Overall Rating: 90%
Crowd Reaction: 94%

And now for our main event! After winning the Royal Rumble last month, Christian has been coy as to whether he'll be challenging World Champion Rhyno or WWE Champion The Rock at WM21 for their belt. However, tonight he'll team with fellow Nova Scotia Cosa Nostra member Chris Jericho against both of them in a huge tag-team blockbuster!

Rhyno and The Rock vs. Vitamin C (Chris Jericho and Christian)

Spin kick by Chris Jericho to the face. Super kick by Chris Jericho. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Chris Jericho and Christian. Vitamin C whip Rhyno into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Stun Gun from Christian! There used to be this blonde guy in WCW in the early 90's who used that...i wonder what happened to him? There's a two count on the pin. Christian fires off some right and left hands. Rhyno blocks the suplex attempt. Spear! Christian is down and hurt. Tag to The Rock. Big backdrop on Christian, executed well. Nice piledriver on Christian. Christian pushes out of a The Rock hold. Tag between Christian and Chris Jericho. Flying cross body off the top rope! Even Steamboat would have applauded the execution on that. Diamond Dust from Chris Jericho, Rock is out. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Jericho hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Rock counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. The Rock hits a bulldog off the ropes. Chris Jericho is in trouble. Rock Bottom! Chris Benoit quickly comes running down the aisle and into the ring! The Rock turns around. Chris Benoit drops Rock to the canvas. Chris Benoit quickly locks on the Crippler Crossface! The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of Benoit! Rhyno \ Rock are beaten down three-on-two by the combined forces of Jericho, Christian and Benoit. Good **** rating.

Overall Rating: 95%
Crowd Reaction: 100%
Match Quality: 86%

After the beatdown, Chris Benoit hands his Money In The Bank briefcase that he won by winning King Of The Ring eight months ago. He wants his WWE Title shot tonight!

WWE Title Match (Money In The Bank) - The Rock (c) vs. Chris Benoit

Benoit drives a forearm into the chest of Rock. Rock blocks a kick from Chris Benoit. Rock slams Chris Benoit. Chris Benoit charges, Rock moves, and the referee is conveniently placed to get knocked out. The Rock scores with a big spinebuster. Cover, but there's no one to count for The Rock. Benoit reverses a waistlock. Rock gets caught with a short powerbomb from Benoit. Rock walks into a killer lariat. Cover for a two count. Emerald Fusion by Chris Benoit on Rock. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Benoit drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Full nelson slam on Benoit. Pin, but Benoit is out just before the three count. Chris Benoit comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Chris Benoit floors The Rock. The Rock gets locked in the Crippler Crossface! Submission victory! Chris Benoit goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory Good **** rating.

Overall Rating: 94%
Crowd Reaction: 99%
Match Quality: 85%
Old 12-20-2010, 06:25 PM   #2267
loopydate

FEBRUARY 28, 2005 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW

As RAW comes on the air, "Just Close Your Eyes" hits the speakers, and the Nova Scotia Cosa Nostra makes their way to the ring. Chris Benoit leads the way, wearing the WWE Title he won last night while Christian and Chris Jericho are wearing matching grins. Christian grabs the microphone: "Surpriiiiiise! Last night, the Nova Scotia Cosa Nostra achieved Part One of our master plan. Chris Jericho and I set the perfect trap. Keep Rhyno and The Rock guessing as to which of their titles I'm coming for at WrestleMania, and let the Crippler, the King Of The Ring, and - oh, yeah! - the guy who has a guaranteed title shot anytime he wants it Chris Benoit pick up the pieces! And now Chris Benoit is your new WWE Champion and tonight, I sign my contract for a World Title match against Rhyno. In two weeks, RAW's going to kick off exactly the same way, except there will be two of us with championship gold, because that's how we roll!"

Our opening contest pits Rey Mysterio against Sean O'Haire. Rey is looking to bounce back after dropping the United States Title to O'Haire's protege Damien last night (thanks to help from Matt Hardy Version 2.0). Pretty good match that showcases the sadness that is O'Haire's fall down the card. Hopefully after the dust clears from WM21, he'll be able to bounce back either on a new brand or with new opponents. Rey picks up the clean win with the West Coast Pop.

Brock Lesnar is in the ring after commercial, and he doesn't want to talk much. He's finished talking. He wants to issue one last challenge. Brock Lesnar, Rob Van Dam, WrestleMania, steel cage! RVD appears on the TitanTron and doesn't want to say much either, except... "You're on!"

Shelton Benjamin and Randy Orton are out next, Shelton trying to bounce back after having lost out on a shot at the U.S. Title to Paul London, Orton trying to do the same after a disqualification loss to The Hurricane. Both of these guys are on the verge of greatness, and this match is the same. Orton wins clean with the RKO.

Orton grabs a microphone after the match and issues a challenge to The Hurricane. One last time at WrestleMania, you and me in a ladder match! Hurricane's music hits, but there's no sign of the masked hero. Instead, one word appears on the Tron: "Affirmative!"

Mickie James' run through the WWE Women's division comes to a close tonight as she faces off in a triple threat match against Jazz and her best friend, Trish Stratus! Really good match for a Divas' match, and Mickie picks up another clean win by hitting Jazz with a tornado DDT.

Eric Bischoff is in his office, and he announces that the moratorium he put on John Cena and Chris Jericho will come to an end at WrestleMania 21, because he's putting them against each other in an I Quit Match!

New United States Champion Damien will be defending his title at WrestleMania against Paul London, but tonight he's got a huge non-title contest against Eddie Guerrero! Decent match that ends with London getting involved by hanging Damien out to dry allowing Eddie to hit the frogsplash for the win. After the match, London works over Damien with a chair, venting weeks of frustration on the rookie monster!

"If ya smeeeeeeeeellllllll..." The crowd erupts as the former WWE Champion The Rock makes his way to the ring. He grabs a microphone and cuts a very un-Rock-like promo. He cuts to the chase by saying that - even though Benoit threw him for a loop last night - there's still an automatic rematch clause in any championship contract. And Rock is going to use his at WrestleMania 21 inside Hell In A Cell!

Our main event tonight pits the #1 contender for the U.S. Title Paul London against the sadistic Japanese buzzsaw Tajiri. Excellent high-flying match between two exciting stars. Damien gets a measure of revenge from earlier by blasting London with a chair allowing Tajiri to hit him with the Kick Of Death for the win. After the match, the heels work over London until Eddie Guerrero sprints to the ring to make the save!

Back from the last commercial break of the night, Rhyno and Christian are on opposite sides of a table that's been set up in the ring. Rhyno's World Championship is set on one end of the table, and a contract is in the middle. Both men talk a bit before signing their names. Christian gets the last word, then gets up and poses. Rhyno quietly props the table up in a corner, then when Christian turns around he GOOOOOOOORES him through it. Rhyno poses with the belt as RAW fades to black.
Old 12-20-2010, 06:32 PM   #2268
loopydate

WWE has come to terms for the release of Big Show, Kane, Dawn Marie, Rene Dupree, and Vito Thomaselli as well as eight developmental talents. We wish them all the best in their future endeavors.
Old 12-20-2010, 11:38 PM   #2269
loopydate

FEBRUARY 2005 RECAP

RAW

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) The Elite (Feb. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(29-6, 15-3) Mickie James (6-1, 100) (L w/Rey vs Jazz/Matt, W Jazz, W triple threat, W Victoria, W Molly, W triple threat, W triple threat)
(67-39, 29-18) The Rock (5-4, 97) (W 6-man tag, L w/Rhyno vs Xian/Benoit, W Xian, L w/Cena vs Violence, L w/Rey vs Benoit/Matt, W Tajiri, W 6-man tag, W w/Rhyno vs Vitamin C, L Benoit)
(57-36-3, 28-17-1) Rhyno (4-3, 99) (W 6-man tag, L w/Rock vs Xian/Benoit, L Y2J, L w/Hurricane vs Orton/Xian, W Brock, W 6-man tag, W w/Rock vs Vitamin C)
(68-44, 28-23) Brock Lesnar (6-2, 92) (W Spike, W Rey, W D-Von, W Eddie, W Bubba, L Rhyno, W Matthews, L RVD)
(62-44-3, 28-19) Chris Benoit (5-2, 94) (L 6-man tag, W w/Xian vs Rhyno/Rock, W Cena, W w/Y2J vs Rock/Cena, W w/Matt vs Rey/Rock, L 6-man tag, W Rock)
(62-51, 25-26) John Cena (3-4, 96) (W 6-man tag, W Orton, L Benoit, L w/Rock vs Violence, L Bats, L w/Eddie vs Tajiri/Chavo, W Tajiri)
(57-54-1, 20-21) Eddie Guerrero (4-4, 100) (L w/Chavo vs APA, W Y2J, W Orton, L Brock, W Chavo, L w/Cena vs Tajiri/Chavo, L Matt, W Damien)
(46-47, 14-21) Rey Mysterio (1-7, 99) (L w/Mickie vs Jazz/Matt, L Brock, L Tajiri, L w/Rock vs Benoit/Matt, L Orton, L Y2J, L Damien, W O'Haire)
(47-49-1, 21-15) Tajiri (4-2, 100) (W RVD, W Rey, L Rock, W w/Chavo vs Eddie/Cena, L Cena, W London)
(51-57-2, 23-27) Chris Jericho (3-3, 100) (L 6-man tag, L Eddie, W Rhyno, W w/Benoit vs Cena/Rock, W Rey, L w/Xian vs Rock/Rhyno)
(47-54-1, 18-25-1) Christian (2-5, 99) (L 6-man tag, W w/Benoit vs Rhyno/Rock, L Rock, W w/Orton vs Rhyno/Hurricane, L RVD, L 6-man tag, L w/Y2J vs Rock/Rhyno)
(24-29, 13-19) Randy Orton (3-5, 98) (L triple threat, L Cena, L Eddie, W w/Xian vs Rhyno/Hurricane, W Rey, L 6-man tag, L Hurricane, W Shelton)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Upper Midcard (Feb. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(31-15, 13-11) Damien (2-1, 86) (W Tommy, W Rey, L Eddie)
(18-14-1, 4-2) Trish Stratus (0-1, 82) (L triple threat)
(41-45-1, 10-19) Rob Van Dam (2-1, 89) (L Tajiri, W Xian, W Brock)
(39-51, 11-23) Shelton Benjamin (2-3, 83) (W Dupree, W Haas, L London, L London, L Orton)
(24-38-2, 16-16-1) Paul London (4-1, 81) (W Haas, W O'Haire, W Shelton, W Shelton, L Tajiri)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Midcard (Feb. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(49-36-1, 9-16) Sean O'Haire (1-3, 75) (L Train, L London, W Dupree, L Rey)
(5-4, 5-4) Payne (0-0, 49) (N/A)
(13-11, 1-3) Victoria (0-1, 71) (L Mickie)
(30-36, 16-12) A-Train (2-1, 78) (W O'Haire, W Dupree, L Haas)
(31-44-1, 5-13) Undertaker (0-0, 62) (N/A)
(23-33, 5-6) William Regal (0-0, 71) (N/A)
(20-30, 1-6) Chuck Palumbo (0-0, 68) (N/A)
(13-21, 1-11) Jazz (0-2, 78) (L Mickie, L triple threat)
(8-14-1, 2-3) Gail Kim (0-1, 75) (L triple threat)
(16-28, 1-8) Johnny Stamboli (0-0, 70) (N/A)
(26-46, 5-15) Haas (1-2, 72) (L London, L Shelton, W Train)
(9-17, 3-3) Lita (0-1, 77) (L triple threat)
(20-39, 4-11) Tommy Dreamer (0-1, 71) (L Damien)
(14-29, 4-3) Sylvan Grenier (0-0, 70) (N/A)
(8-17, 2-5) Molly Holly (0-1, 74) (L Mickie)
(6-30, 1-5) Rob Conway (0-0, 68) (N/A)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Lower Midcard (Feb. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(2-10, 0-7) Fred Williams (0-0, 61) (N/A)
(1-8, 0-4) Shaniqua (0-1, 52) (L triple threat)
(0-1, 0-1) Axl Rotten (0-0, 53) (N/A)
(0-4, 0-4) Daffney (0-1, 59) (L triple threat)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Future Endeavors (Feb. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(38-34-1, 8-6) Big Show (0-0) (N/A)
(29-31-1, 6-6) Kane (0-0) (N/A)
(17-41, 6-10) Rene Dupree (0-3) (L Shelton, L Train, L O'Haire)

Non-Wrestlers (Overness)
Eric Bischoff (93)
Shane McMahon (86)
Al Snow (75)

Managers (Clientele)
Bill Alfonso (71) (Rob Van Dam, Rhyno, and Tommy Dreamer)
Terri Runnels (70) (None)

RAW Title Changes
United States - Damien beat Rey Mysterio (2/27)
WWE Tag Team - Vacant due to Rene Dupree's release
World Heavyweight - None (Rhyno has been champ since 11/1)
Women's - None (Mickie James has been champ since 12/26)

RAW Feuds
John Cena vs. Chris Jericho (100 Heat)
Rhyno vs. Christian (97 Heat)
Rob Van Dam vs. Brock Lesnar (94 Heat)
Paul London vs. Damien (89 Heat)

Last edited by loopydate; 12-21-2010 at 06:01 PM.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:28 PM   #2270
loopydate

FEBRUARY 2005 RECAP

SmackDown!

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) The Elite (Feb. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(29-6, 15-3) Mickie James (6-1, 100) (L w/Rey vs Jazz/Matt, W Jazz, W triple threat, W Victoria, W Molly, W triple threat, W triple threat)
(67-39, 29-18) The Rock (5-4, 97) (W 6-man tag, L w/Rhyno vs Xian/Benoit, W Xian, L w/Cena vs Violence, L w/Rey vs Benoit/Matt, W Tajiri, W 6-man tag, W w/Rhyno vs Vitamin C, L Benoit)
(57-36-3, 28-17-1) Rhyno (4-3, 99) (W 6-man tag, L w/Rock vs Xian/Benoit, L Y2J, L w/Hurricane vs Orton/Xian, W Brock, W 6-man tag, W w/Rock vs Vitamin C)
(68-44, 28-23) Brock Lesnar (6-2, 92) (W Spike, W Rey, W D-Von, W Eddie, W Bubba, L Rhyno, W Matthews, L RVD)
(62-44-3, 28-19) Chris Benoit (5-2, 94) (L 6-man tag, W w/Xian vs Rhyno/Rock, W Cena, W w/Y2J vs Rock/Cena, W w/Matt vs Rey/Rock, L 6-man tag, W Rock)
(62-51, 25-26) John Cena (3-4, 96) (W 6-man tag, W Orton, L Benoit, L w/Rock vs Violence, L Bats, L w/Eddie vs Tajiri/Chavo, W Tajiri)
(57-54-1, 20-21) Eddie Guerrero (4-4, 100) (L w/Chavo vs APA, W Y2J, W Orton, L Brock, W Chavo, L w/Cena vs Tajiri/Chavo, L Matt, W Damien)
(46-47, 14-21) Rey Mysterio (1-7, 99) (L w/Mickie vs Jazz/Matt, L Brock, L Tajiri, L w/Rock vs Benoit/Matt, L Orton, L Y2J, L Damien, W O'Haire)
(47-49-1, 21-15) Tajiri (4-2, 100) (W RVD, W Rey, L Rock, W w/Chavo vs Eddie/Cena, L Cena, W London)
(51-57-2, 23-27) Chris Jericho (3-3, 100) (L 6-man tag, L Eddie, W Rhyno, W w/Benoit vs Cena/Rock, W Rey, L w/Xian vs Rock/Rhyno)
(47-54-1, 18-25-1) Christian (2-5, 99) (L 6-man tag, W w/Benoit vs Rhyno/Rock, L Rock, W w/Orton vs Rhyno/Hurricane, L RVD, L 6-man tag, L w/Y2J vs Rock/Rhyno)
(24-29, 13-19) Randy Orton (3-5, 98) (L triple threat, L Cena, L Eddie, W w/Xian vs Rhyno/Hurricane, W Rey, L 6-man tag, L Hurricane, W Shelton)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Upper Midcard (Feb. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(57-36, 20-16) Matt Hardy (4-0, 85) (W w/Jazz vs Rey/Mickie, W Hurricane, W w/Benoit vs Rey/Rock, W Eddie)
(34-44, 12-18) Rico Constantino (1-2, 65) (L battle royal, W 6-man tag, L Bats)
(29-43, 10-14) The Hurricane (3-2, 86) (W triple threat, L Matt, L w/Rhyno vs Xian/Orton, W 6-man tag, W Orton)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Midcard (Feb. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(39-29, 8-11) D-Von Dudley (1-1, 77) (L Brock, W 6-man tag)
(4-3, 2-3) Ron Simmons (1-2, 72) (W w/Layfield vs Guerreros, L battle royal, L 6-man tag)
(46-35, 13-11) Dave Batista (3-2, 79) (L triple threat, W battle royal, W Cena, L 6-man tag, W Rico)
(37-31, 8-12) Bubba Ray Dudley (1-2, 75) (L battle royal, L Brock, W 6-man tag)
(32-27, 11-8) John Layfield (1-2, 74) (W w/Simmons vs Guerreros, L battle royal, L 6-man tag)
(18-24-1, 5-9-1) Chris Kanyon (0-1-1, 73) (L battle royal, D Gunn)
(17-23-1, 4-2-1) Billy Gunn (0-1-1, 77) (L battle royal, D Kanyon)
(5-7, 3-5) Christian York (0-1, 61) (L battle royal)
(31-45-1, 9-13) Chavo Guerrero (1-3, 79) (L w/Eddie vs APA, L battle royal, L Eddie, W w/Tajiri vs Eddie/Cena)
(18-29, 5-12) Nova (0-2, 70) (L battle royal, L w/Spike vs Nunzio/Test)
(13-26, 4-9) Test (1-1, 72) (L battle royal, W w/Nunzio vs Nova/Spike)
(3-7, 3-7) John Morrison (0-1, 69) (L battle royal)
(4-10, 2-8) BJ Whitmer (0-1, 63) (L battle royal)
(2-5, 2-5) Avery Thompson (0-1, 62) (L battle royal)
(8-22-1, 1-5) Akio (0-1, 66) (L battle royal)
(9-27, 0-4) Spike Dudley (0-3, 70) (L Brock, L battle royal, L w/Nova vs Nunzio/Test)
(4-12, 3-9) Brian Kendrick (0-1, 62) (L battle royal)
(10-32, 6-8) Carlito (0-0, 76) (N/A)
(9-34, 3-10) Nunzio (1-1, 72) (L battle royal, W w/Test vs Nova/Spike)
(3-12, 1-10) Trent Acid (0-1, 62) (L battle royal)
(2-22, 1-11) Funaki (0-1, 63) (L battle royal)
(0-2, 0-2) Air Paris (0-1, 68) (L King)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Lower Midcard (Feb. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(1-1, 1-1) Derrick King (1-0, 72) (W Paris)
(1-1, 1-1) Teddy Hart (1-0, 46) (W 6-man tag)
(2-3, 1-2) Colt Cabana (1-0, 52) (W 6-man tag)
(2-4, 1-3) Jay Briscoe (1-0, 56) (W 6-man tag)
(7-20-1, 2-5) Mark Henry (0-0, 60) (N/A)
(1-3, 1-2) Joey Matthews (0-1, 58) (L Brock)
(2-8, 0-3) Johnny Jeter (0-1, 45) (L 6-man tag)
(1-4, 0-3) Matt Stryker (0-0, 56) (N/A)
(1-10, 0-4) Zach Gowan (0-0, 57) (N/A)
(0-1, 0-1) Pepper Parks (0-1, 47) (L 6-man tag

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Openers (Feb. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(0-3, 0-3) Richard J. Criado (0-1, 40) (L 6-man tag)

(Overall Won-Loss, Season 2 W-L) Future Endeavors (Feb. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(0-4, 0-4) Vito Thomaselli (0-0) (N/A)

Non-Wrestlers (Overness)
Stephanie McMahon (96)
Eric Bischoff (93)
Tazz (75)

Managers (Overness) (Clientele)
Paul Heyman (94) (Dudley Boyz, Spike Dudley, Nova)
Theodore Long (66) (Dave Batista, Chris Kanyon, Mark Henry, and Avery Thompson)

SmackDown! Title Changes
WWE World - Chris Benoit beat The Rock (2/27)
Intercontinental - Dave Batista beat John Cena (2/18)
World Tag Team - A.P.A. beat Los Guerreros (2/4)
Cruiserweight - None (Matt Hardy has been champ since 1/9)

SmackDown! Feuds
Eddie Guerrero vs. Tajiri (100 Heat)
The Rock vs. Chris Benoit (98 Heat)
The Hurricane vs. Randy Orton (92 Heat)
Rey Mysterio vs. Matt Hardy (90 Heat)

Last edited by loopydate; 12-21-2010 at 07:52 PM.
Old 12-22-2010, 08:36 PM   #2271
loopydate

MARCH 4, 2005 - SMACKDOWN!

In the wake of a shocking Superbrawl and with just nine days until WrestleMania 21, the card is falling into place. Five matches have been announced, and more are expected to be announced tonight. Next week, there will be a fatal fourway match to determine #1 contenders to the A.P.A.'s WWE Tag Team Titles. Tonight, the top eight contenders will compete in a series of qualifying matches and the A.P.A. will have their own tune-up. Plus, a blockbuster eight-man main event featuring WM21 participants and a huge Elite tag team war.

But first, the A.P.A. take on a pair of exciting young high-fliers in Air Paris and Brian Kendrick in a non-title contest. The babyfaces put up a valiant effort, but eventually they fall to the champions' trademark spike powerbomb. After the match, they continue pummeling the heroes, leaving them laying and sending a message to the entire roster.

Our second non-title contest pits new Intercontinental Champion Dave Batista against Funaki. And you can imagine what the result is. Batista wins clean with the Batista Bomb.

Cruiserweight Champion Matt Hardy Version 2.0 comes out for our next match and he issues a challenge to his longtime rival Rey Mysterio for an Iron Man Match at WrestleMania 21! Iron Man Match for the Cruiserweight Title at WrestleMania? This must be fantasy booking.

Matt brings out his partner for our first tag contenders' match... and it's his returning brother, Jeff! Their opponents tonight are ECW originals Nova and Spike Dudley. It's an exciting contest between four high-flying stars, but eventually Jeff hits the Swanton Bomb on Spike to pick up the win, meaning the Hardy Boyz will be in next week's fatal fourway.

Their first opponent will be determined in our next contest as M'n'M take on the New Generation duo of BJ Whitmer and Christian York. More solid tag action, but Matthews and Morrison pick up the win with their Snapshot finisher to advance to next week's match.

WWE Women's Champion Mickie James and Trish Stratus appear in a pre-taped interview where they hype their tag match on RAW against Jazz and Molly Holly. Hmm, hyping a random Divas tag match on another brand... It's almost like I've got something planned... That was an unfortunate rhyme...

And now for the big disappointment portion of our program. Our third qualifier pits Gunnstantino against Teddy Long's clients Chris Kanyon and Mark Henry. Lots of bad blood between these four that results in a colossally underwhelming match. Rico hits his spinning kick on Kanyon to give his team the win.

Fortunately, we rebound into a much better match between the Dudley Boyz and Acid Test. Really good match that makes Test and Trent Acid look like winners for hanging in there with one of the greatest teams of all time. But one 3-D later and the Dudleyz advance. So we know next week it will be the Dudley Boyz vs. Gunnstantino vs. M'n'M vs. the Hardy Boyz for a shot at the A.P.A. the Friday after WrestleMania!

Eric Bischoff is in his office, and he announces another match for WrestleMania 21, this one a First Blood match between Eddie Guerrero and Tajiri!

Speaking of Eddie and Tajiri, Eddie teams with Rey Mysterio next to take on Tajiri and Brock Lesnar! Obviously, this isn't part of the tag series, but it's still a hell of a match that Tajiri wins by hitting the Kick Of Death on Eddie.

Our main event tonight is an eight-man tag match pitting World Champion Rhyno, John Cena, The Rock, and The Hurricane against the three members of the Nova Scotia Cosa Nostra and Randy Orton! Cena and Jericho control most of the action, but once the clusterfuck tag match winds down, we're left with WWE Champion Chris Benoit against the man he took the belt from, and one Rock Bottom later, and the People's Champion gets a measure of revenge!
Old 12-22-2010, 09:59 PM   #2272
loopydate

MARCH 8, 2005 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW

The last episode of RAW before WrestleMania 21 is also the last with the current rosters, as we've learned the 2005 WWE Draft will take place on WWE.com next Monday before RAW goes on the air!

We kick off with a tag team match pitting four Divas who seem to be adrift at the moment going at it as Gail Kim and Lita team up to take on Daffney and Shaniqua. It's a decent match, and Lita gets the crowd excited early in the show with a moonsault to pick up the win.

Up next, Eddie Guerrero and Paul London team up to take on Damien and Tajiri in a battle of WrestleMania matches. Eventually, the heels get a cheap win as Damien rolls up London with a handful of tights. After the match, a brawl breaks out that eventually needs to be broken up by officials.

Eric Bischoff comes out on the ramp to interrupt the festivities. Since the theme of WrestleMania seems to be matches with stipulations that will blow off all of our feuds, let's end this London/Damien nonsense in a match where a handful of tights won't do you any good. No, you see, the only way to win this Sunday is going to be putting your opponent through a table!

Hey, remember when the Natural Born Thrillers were supposed to be the top stable in WWE? Then when they teamed up with the Ministry? Whoops. Anyway, NBM members Sean O'Haire, Chuck Palumbo, and Johnny Stamboli team up next to take on A-Train, Payne, and Tommy Dreamer. Yep. It's midcard mania! O'Haire and Payne carry most of the load of the match, but in the end it's A-Train that takes the Seanton Bomb to give the NBM the win.

In the best Divas match since I took over WWE, Mickie James and Trish Stratus team up to take on Jazz and Molly Holly. Excellent action between the four best workers in the division, but in a shocking turn of events, Trish brutally betrays her friend by slamming her with a chair while the heels have the referee distracted, allowing Molly to hit Mickie with a cross body for the win. After the match, Trish works over Mickie with punches while Jazz and Molly grab a table from ringside. They set it up, then lift Mickie up to Trish... who hits a superbomb from the middle rope!

Trish grabs a ringside microphone. "It wasn't that long ago that I was the dominant Diva in WWE. That I was the focus of the division. But from the moment you set foot in this company, you got all the attention. You took my title. You got to be the first Diva in the Elite. Well, Mickie, I'm tired of it! And I'm taking back what's mine! At WrestleMania 21, I'm taking back my Women's Title!"

Up next, it's a triple threat exhibition match that doesn't really have any bearing on WrestleMania. It's Rob Van Dam (who will face Brock Lesnar at WM21) vs. Randy Orton (who will face The Hurricane) vs. Shelton Benjamin (who isn't booked), and it's as good as you'd imagine. Orton picks up a clean win with the RKO, but all three guys look good here.

John Cena and Brock Lesnar met in last year's WrestleMania main event, a night where Cena won the WWE Title. Eventually, though, Lesnar's Mania opponent Rob Van Dam interjects himself, blasting Lesnar with a chair, allowing Cena to hit the F-U and pick up the win. After the match, RVD sets Lesnar up in the corner and places a chair against his face... and hits a Van Terminator!

The Nova Scotia Cosa Nostra is out next, and they cut a promo on their trio of Mania matches. Primary concern is The Rock, who is facing Christian next!

And - as you could imagine - these two kill it. Eventually, it comes down to Christian using his ring awareness... and an exposed steel turnbuckle... to pick up the cheap win. After the match, Christian takes off running.

The match of the year thus far is tonight's main event, pitting Rey Mysterio and Rhyno against Canadian Violence. These four guys have really turned a corner over the last year, becoming the faces of the industry (along with guys like Christian, Rock, Cena, Lesnar... well, all of the Elite, basically), and they put on a hell of a show. Such a good show, I'll let the game describe it for you. Enjoy!

Rey Mysterio strikes Benoit. Benoit takes a flying neckbreaker from Rey Mysterio. Hooks the leg for a two count. Rey tags out to Rhyno. Rey \ Rhyno whip Benoit into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Hooks the leg for a two count. Fallaway slam by Rhyno. Benoit blocks the suplex attempt. Doctor Bomb, Rhyno is hurt. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho. Vicious lightning kick by Jericho on Rhyno. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Flying elbow from Chris Jericho. Rhyno comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Back elbow connects, Jericho staggers backward. Rhyno tags out to Rey Mysterio. Rey Mysterio scores with a back heel kick on Jericho. Jericho tags out to Chris Benoit. Second rope flying axe handle, Benoit goes down. It's BONZO GONZO! Chaos reigns as everyone winds up in the ring brawling! The referee tries to separate Rey and Benoit, buts gets shoved away. The referee turns and calls for the bell. He's had enough, and has called this a double DQ. Rey \ Rhyno and Canadian Violence don't look like they've finished! They continue to brawl in and around the ring, not stopping until a host of referees run down the aisle to break them up. Almost a ***** match...but it was missing something, so it only gets a ****1\2.
Old 12-23-2010, 09:51 PM   #2273
loopydate

MARCH 11, 2005 - SMACKDOWN!

We are just two nights away from WrestleMania 21 (the 20th anniversary of WM), and tonight most of the night's participants will be in action!

But the night kicks off with two brand new WWE superstars, arrogant former Real World cast member The Miz taking on good ol' boy Harlowe. They start to put on a decent match, but it comes to an abrupt ending when Brock Lesnar enters the ring with a steel chair and lays both of them out.

Lesnar grabs a mic and he tears into Rob Van Dam one last time, reiterating his mission statement: I destroyed your past, now it's time to destroy your future!

Chavo Guerrero has been on a mini roll since betraying his uncle Eddie, and tonight he goes up against Funaki. The two high-flying stars put on a shockingly good match, with Chavo going over with a sick brainbuster.

Backstage, the Nova Scotia Cosa Nostra is talking about their respective matches tonight, briefly going into promo mode before returning to their conversation.

High-flying midcarders Air Paris and Brian Kendrick take on Acid Test in our next match. Paris and Kendrick look good until Acid Test manage to isolate Paris and hit him with Dazed And Confused for the win.

Last week, four teams won qualifying matches to earn spots in tonight's match. The winner of this four-team elimination match will face the APA next week for the World Tag Team Titles! Lots of quick tags early, and after several minutes of action, M'n'M is eliminated after D-Von Dudley pins John Morrison. The fans get a thrill watching the Dudley Boyz and the Hardy Boyz renew one of the greatest tag rivalries of all time, and the Hardyz take this one after Jeff pins D-Von. The ensuing battle between the Hardyz and Gunnstantino leads to more exciting tag action that Billy and Rico surprisingly win clean after Gunn puts Jeff away with the Fameasser.

The Rock hits the ring before his big eight-man tag match tonight. He talks about his ongoing struggles with WWE Champion Chris Benoit and how - one way or the other - they're all going to end Sunday night on the biggest stage of them all!

He's joined by The Hurricane, Nova, and Spike Dudley for a match against the all-champions team of Benoit, Intercontinental Champion Dave Batista, and the World Tag Team Champions the APA. Nova and Layfield control most of the match, but Hurricane winds up picking up the surprise win for his team when he pins Batista with the Shining Wizard.

Six members of the Elite are up next in a big tag-team match as Eddie Guerrero, John Cena, and Rey Mysterio team up to take on Christian, Randy Orton, and Tajiri! We get a brief tease for the Eddie/Tajiri Mania match, but primarily it's Cena and Tajiri leading the charge. Eventually, Cena pins Orton with the F-U to pick up the win for his team.

Mickie James is backstage, and she talks up her Women's Title defense against her former best friend Trish Stratus. Mickie just gets better and better each week. It's a little freaky.

Speaking of freaky: How good are Rhyno and Chris Jericho? Tonight's main event is the latest in a string of barn-burners and Rhyno sends the fans home happy one Gore! GORE! GOOOOOORE later.
Old 12-23-2010, 10:30 PM   #2274
loopydate

MARCH 13, 2005 - WRESTLEMANIA 21

It's the grandest spectacle in all of sports and entertainment. Tonight, eight feuds will come to an end, four titles will be defended, and all the biggest stars in the industry will be competing for their WrestleMania Moment!

Just two weeks ago, Damien shocked the world when he won the United States Title from Rey Mysterio. Tonight, he defends the gold against his longtime rival Paul London in a match that will bring their long-running feud to an end. A match that can only end when one man goes through a table!

Tables Match for the United States Title - Paul London vs. Damien (c)

Paul London goes to slam Damien through a table, but he manages to escape. Lightning kick by London on Damien. Damien takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Damien hits a right hand. Running knee lift from Damien. Damien goes to slam London through a table, but he manages to escape. Bodyslam by Damien. London blocks the suplex attempt. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Damien is down. Vicious kick to the teeth from Paul London. London uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Paul London pulls Damien onto the table for a powerbomb, but he uses a backdrop to get out of the predicament. Damien blocks a punch. Big backdrop on London, executed well. Powerbomb on London. Damien climbs onto the table with Paul London and scores with a piledriver to destroy the table and get the victory. *** rating, as it was good, but nothing too special.

Overall Rating: 84%
Match Quality: 75%

Over the last couple of months, Brock Lesnar has made it his mission to destroy Rob Van Dam by destroying his past in a series of matches against RVD's fellow ECW alumni. Tonight, they will end things once and for all inside a steel cage!

Steel Cage Match - Rob Van Dam vs. Brock Lesnar

Brock Lesnar drives RVD into the cage side. Nice piledriver on RVD. RVD counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Standing leg lariat by Rob Van Dam on Lesnar. RVD hits a dropkick on Brock Lesnar. Rob Van Dam throws Lesnar into the cage. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Rob Van Dam and Lesnar climb the cage....but both end up crashing back to the canvas after a struggle! Lesnar blocks a kick from Rob Van Dam. Spinebuster by Brock Lesnar. Massive lariat, apparently Lesnar has been watching The Best Of Stan Hansen again. RVD gets caught with a short powerbomb from Lesnar. Brock Lesnar drives RVD into the cage side. RVD kicks Brock Lesnar in the gut to reverse the momentum. Second rope flying axe handle, Lesnar goes down. Slingshot senton by RVD, crushing the chest of Lesnar. Rob Van Dam floors Brock Lesnar...and climbs the turnbuckles. Through the air, Five-Star Frogsplash! Rob Van Dam climbs the cage, Lesnar can only look on in despair. RVD escapes for the win! It gets a ***1\2 rating.

Overall Rating:
90%
Match Quality: 83%

Cruiserweight Champion Matt Hardy Version 2.0 and Rey Mysterio have put on great matches against anyone and everyone in the division, but tonight their rivalry ends in many matches rolled into one - under Iron Man rules!

Iron Man Match for the Cruiserweight Title - Rey Mysterio vs. Matt Hardy Version 2.0 (c)

Flying elbow from Rey Mysterio. Lightning kick by Rey on Matt. Hooks the leg for a two count. Matt Hardy Version 2.0 reverses a hip toss. Stiff high kick on Rey by Matt Hardy Version 2.0 who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. Second rope flying axe handle, Rey goes down. Hooks the leg for a two count. Springboard dropkick from Matt Hardy Version 2.0. Nicely done. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Spin kick by Matt Hardy Version 2.0 to the face. Rey Mysterio avoids a Matt Hardy Version 2.0 avalanche. Super frankensteiner on Matt, who hit hard. There's a two count on the pin. DDT from the top rope by Rey Mysterio. That looked brutal. Pin, but Matt is out just before the three count. Rey uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Rey hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Matt ducks a wild right hand. Second rope flying axe handle, Rey goes down. Rey walks into a face crusher variation. Pin, three count, it's over. Matt Hardy Version 2.0 pins Rey. SECOND FALL: Dropkick connects, Rey goes down. Matt hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Spin kick by Matt Hardy Version 2.0 to the face. Hard back suplex on Rey. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Rey counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Second rope flying axe handle, Matt goes down. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Matt is down. Hooks the leg for a two count. Matt powers out of a headlock. Spear by Matt Hardy Version 2.0. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on Rey, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Pin, but Rey is out just before the three count. Rey Mysterio reverses a hip toss. Rey crushes Matt with a big legdrop. Cover gets three. Rey Mysterio pinned Matt. THIRD FALL: Standing leg lariat by Matt Hardy Version 2.0 on Rey. Rey Mysterio reverses a hip toss. Matt walks into a high dropkick from Rey Mysterio. We have our mandatory ref bump, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Springboard dropkick from Rey Mysterio. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Matt Hardy Version 2.0 ducks a clothesline attempt. Second rope flying axe handle, Rey goes down. Rey takes a hurrancarana from Matt Hardy Version 2.0. There's a two count on the pin. Rey walks into a face crusher variation. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Matt walks into a trip. Flying reverse elbow by Rey Mysterio. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Matt counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Matt Hardy Version 2.0 moves in for the kill. Twist Of Fate!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! END OF BOUT. A good *** rating.

Overall Rating:
84%
Match Quality: 73%

Since debuting on SmackDown!, Randy Orton made a beeline straight for The Hurricane, and SD's resident superhero has been more than a match for him. Tonight, they won't be leaping tall buildings in a single bound, but they'll definitely reach new heights in a ladder match!

Ladder Match - The Hurricane vs. Randy Orton

Dropkick connects, Orton goes down. The Hurricane blasts Orton with a slingshot into the ladder. Spin kick by The Hurricane to the face. Hard back suplex on Orton. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? The Hurricane misses a clothesline. Powerbomb on the ladder by Randy Orton. Driven full nelson slam on Hurricane. The Hurricane takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. Back heel kick off the second rope, Orton goes down. Orton counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Orton hits a right hand. Orton only gets knees on a splash. Second rope flying axe handle, Orton goes down. The Hurricane has Randy Orton down on the canvas. Shining Wizard! Boom! The Hurricane sets the ladder up and climbs it, grabbing the prize for the victory. The Hurricane goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory That was good. **** rating.

Overall Rating: 91%
Match Quality: 87%

Six days ago on RAW, Trish Stratus shocked her "best friend" Mickie James by betraying her in a tag team match. She says it's all about the Women's Title, but it definitely seems like something more is going on here.

Women's Title Match - Mickie James (c) vs. Trish Stratus

Mickie James takes a right hand to the temple from Trish. Trish Stratus strikes Mickie James. Big kick from Trish. Trish Stratus hits a right hand on Mickie James. Mickie counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Face crusher from Mickie on Trish. Badly executed second rope splash by Mickie. Cover for a two count. Trish Stratus ducks a clothesline attempt. Trish Stratus hits a sloppy double axe handle. Hooks the leg for a two count. Trish DDTs Mickie James. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Mickie counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Mickie strikes away at Trish Stratus. Trish blocks a kick from Mickie James. Trish Stratus with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Mickie. Chris Jericho comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Mickie James turns around. Chris Jericho drops Mickie to the canvas. Chris Jericho quickly locks on the Walls of Jericho! Jericho leaves the ring, the damage done! Pin : 1 - 2- 3. Trish defeats Mickie. Trish Stratus smiles and walks over and shakes hands with Chris Jericho, thanking him for interfering and helping win this match. **1\2 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

Overall Rating: 83%
Crowd Reaction: 92%
Match Quality: 63%

Two weeks ago, Chris Benoit cashed in the Money In The Bank title shot he earned by winning the 2004 King Of The Ring tournament, stealing the WWE Title from The Rock. Tonight, Rock has cashed in a shot of his own, the rematch clause and they're going to be locked in together in Hell In A Cell

Hell In A Cell for the WWE Title - The Rock vs. Chris Benoit (c)

Doctor Bomb, Rock is hurt. Rock blocks a punch. Stiff chop lights up Benoit. Fallaway slam by The Rock. Flying shoulder tackle by Rock sends Benoit to the mat. Rock walks into a trip. Rock walks into a stiff sit-out jaw breaker. Corkscrew brainbuster suplex, Benoit hit it well. Chris Benoit snap suplexes Rock...with authority! ('With authority', trademark G.Monsoon 1986.) The Rock pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Big backdrop on Benoit, executed well. Powerbomb on Benoit. The Rock moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Rock Bottom. 1....2...3, it's finished. The Rock goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory That was good. **** rating.

Overall Rating: 94%
Crowd Reaction: 98%
Match Quality: 85%

Earlier tonight, Chris Jericho shockingly helped Trish Stratus win the Women's Title from Mickie James, but that's not the only action he'll see tonight. Up next, he takes on his longtime rival John Cena, and the loser must say "I Quit!"

I Quit Match - John Cena vs. Chris Jericho

Spear by John Cena. Chris Jericho reverses a hip toss. Dropkick connects, Cena goes down. Second rope flying axe handle, Cena goes down. Flying elbow from Chris Jericho. Cena reverses a waistlock. Full nelson slam on Jericho. John Cena scores with a standing spinebuster. Cena slams Chris Jericho down. Jericho ducks a wild right hand. Jericho uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Diamond Dust from Chris Jericho, Cena is out. Chris Jericho has John Cena down...and locks in the Walls of Jericho! The referee asks Cena....and we have a submission! The match is over. That was good. **** rating.

Overall Rating: 95%
Crowd Reaction: 100%

Christian held all of World Wrestling Entertainment in the palm of his hand since winning the Royal Rumble. He's toyed with both champions as to who he'd challenge, only to reveal the whole thing was a decoy for Benoit winning the WWE Title. Christian has had his sights set on Rhyno's World Title all along and tonight he gets his shot in a Last Man Standing Match!

Last Man Standing Match for the World Title - Rhyno (c) vs. Christian

Christian drives a forearm into the chest of Rhyno. Rhyno counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Rhyno fires off some right and left hands. Lifting DDT by Rhyno, looked good. Christian counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Christian slams Rhyno onto the table. Tiger bomb by Christian, although no mention is made of whether it originated in Pearl River. The referee is counting: 5....6....Rhyno is back up. Front legsweep slam by Christian, hit with precision. Rhyno counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Rhyno uses a big bag of popcorn to floor Christian. The referee is counting: 7....8....Christian is back up. Rhyno walks into a trip. Christian moves in for the kill. Unprettier! The referee counts to 10, this match is over! I'm knocking off half a star for some blown spots, so that's a ***1\2 rating.

Overall Rating: 92%
Crowd Reaction: 97%
Match Quality: 83%

Two World Title matches, two other title matches, and seven gimmick matches later, and WrestleMania 21's main event isn't for any gold. No, this one is personal. Tajiri has done everything in his power to make Eddie Guerrero's life a living hell, including turning Eddie's own flesh and blood against him. Tonight, Eddie's hoping to see some of Tajiri's blood. Whoever draws it first wins the WrestleMania 21 main event!

First Blood Match - Eddie Guerrero vs. Tajiri

Standing leg lariat by Eddie Guerrero on Tajiri. Hard back suplex on Tajiri. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Eddie hits a dropkick on Tajiri. Eddie Guerrero gets taken down out of nowhere. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. Tajiri only gets knees on a splash. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Tajiri is down. Tornado DDT from Eddie Guerrero, Tajiri got planted. Tajiri drops out the back of a Eddie Guerrero bodyslam attempt. Tajiri scores with a back heel kick on Eddie. Eddie Guerrero fights out of a grapple. Second rope flying axe handle, Tajiri goes down. Eddie picks up the ring bell. Tajiri turns around...and gets smashed over the head with it! That has to be at least a 0. 9 on the Muta scale. The referee sees blood, and this match is over! Eddie Guerrero goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory That was good. **** rating.

Overall Rating: 93%
Crowd Reaction: 97%
Old 12-23-2010, 10:32 PM   #2275
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Awesome Mania.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:03 PM   #2276
loopydate

Thanks, Vito. Breaking down how I want the rosters divided. Hopefully will be able to get Raw up tomorrow. No real Christmas Eve plans other than work
Old 12-28-2010, 12:10 PM   #2277
loopydate

MARCH 14, 2005 - DRAFT SPECIAL ON WWE.COM

The web special kicks off with WWE Chairman Eric Bischoff on-screen.

"Over the last six months, I have led World Wrestling Entertainment to new heights. I launched the Elite, brought back Starrcade and Superbrawl, and made countless new superstars and champions. And now on the heels of an amazing WrestleMania, I'm proud to announce the next phase in my master plan. Beginning this Wednesday night on USA, I am launching a third brand: WWE Superstars! To balance out the rosters between three brands, I had to do a lot of moving superstars around to keep some teams together, but also to hopefully create some new and exciting rivalries. Here, now, the changes:"

From RAW to SmackDown! - Damien, Rhyno, and Shelton Benjamin
From RAW to Superstars - A-Train, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Chuck Palumbo, Johnny Stamboli, Paul London, Payne, Sean O'Haire, and William Regal
From SmackDown! to RAW - APA, Billy Gunn, Brock Lesnar, Mark Henry, Test, and The Rock
From SmackDown! to Superstars - Akio, BJ Whitmer, Brian Kendrick, Carlito, Christian, Christian York, Colt Cabana, Dave Batista, Funaki, Jay Briscoe, John Cena, Johnny Jeter, Rico Constantino, Teddy Hart, The Hurricane, Trent Acid, and Zach Gowan

So the current rosters look like this:

Names in red drafted/traded from RAW, blue from SmackDown!

RAW
  • Axl Rotten
  • Billy Gunn
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Daffney
  • Fred Williams
  • Gail Kim
  • Haas
  • Jazz
  • John Layfield (World Tag Team Champion)
  • Lita
  • Mark Henry
  • Mickie James
  • Molly Holly
  • Rob Conway
  • Rob Van Dam
  • Ron Simmons (World Tag Team Champion)
  • Shaniqua
  • Sylvan Grenier
  • Test
  • The Rock (WWE Champion)
  • Tom Howard
  • Tommy Dreamer
  • Trish Stratus (Women's Champion)
  • Undertaker
  • Victoria
SUPERSTARS
  • Akio
  • A-Train
  • BJ Whitmer
  • Brian Kendrick
  • Carlito
  • Chris Benoit
  • Chris Jericho
  • Christian (World Heavyweight Champion)
  • Christian York
  • Chuck Palumbo
  • Colt Cabana
  • Dave Batista (Intercontinental Champion)
  • Funaki
  • Jay Briscoe
  • John Cena
  • Johnny Jeter
  • Johnny Stamboli
  • Paul London
  • Payne
  • Rico Constantino
  • Sean O'Haire
  • Teddy Hart
  • The Hurricane
  • Trent Acid
  • William Regal
  • Zach Gowan
SMACKDOWN!
  • Air Paris
  • Avery Thompson
  • Bubba Ray Dudley
  • Chavo Guerrero
  • Chris Kanyon
  • Damien (United States Champion)
  • Derrick King
  • D-Von Dudley
  • Eddie Guerrero
  • Jeff Hardy
  • Joey Matthews
  • John Morrison
  • Matt Hardy Version 2.0 (Cruiserweight Champion)
  • Nova
  • Nunzio
  • Pepper Parks
  • Randy Orton
  • Rey Mysterio
  • Rhyno
  • Richard J. Criado
  • Shelton Benjamin
  • Spike Dudley
  • Tajiri
  • The Miz
Obviously, the championships are uneven, so you can expect in the next few weeks leading up to Backlash to see new championships introduced and new champions crowned!
Old 12-28-2010, 12:44 PM   #2278
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Nice, glad to see a third brand get added to the mix, especially since SmackDown seemed to be heavily overcrowded.

Raw's male roster seems a bit small, but that could change over time with new debuts and the like. Plus it's the main women's show anyway.
Old 12-28-2010, 03:29 PM   #2279
loopydate

MARCH 15, 2005 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW

It's the start of a new era as Monday Night RAW kicks off with an entirely new roster and--"I'm all grown up..." The crowd erupts as Stephanie McMahon makes her way to the ring for the first time in months. She grabs a microphone and talks about the web special from earlier today where Eric Bischoff divvied up the rosters. What Eric failed to mention was that this wasn't entirely his idea to add a third brand. The Board of Directors actually put that idea in his head, and who put that idea in the Board's head? Her and her brother, Shane. Now, why would the rightful heirs to the WWE throne want to further dilute their father's company's talent pool? Because - unbeknownst to Bischoff - she and Shane used their considerable wealth to go out and bring in some new blood. Over the next five days on all three brands, the WWE fans are going to meet some new faces and get re-introduced to some old favorites. And that's not all. Tonight, four members of the new RAW roster will go at it in a one-night tournament to crown the first-ever WWE Television Champion!

Speaking of old favorites, RAW gets introduced to us by Dave Prazak and new color commentator... "Macho Man" Randy Savage! They introduce our opening contest, a handicap match pitting the remaining members of La Resistance Sylvan Grenier and Rob Conway and a debuting Nick Dinsmore against ECW alumni Axl Rotten and New Jack! Pretty sloppy match (I know, shocking, right?), but in the end Dinsmore hits Rotten with a German suplex to pick up the win.

The ring fills with bodies after the break, as ten RAW superstars are entered into a battle royal, the winner will earn a shot at the Television Title next week on RAW. It's a mix of old and new faces, and it's every man for himself as soon as the bell sounds. Mark Henry is the first victim after he's taken out by a returning Rick Steiner. The debuting Sonny Siaki eliminates Tommy Dreamer next, then Steiner gets taken out by the returning Val Venis. Haas eliminates Fred Williams, then takes out his mentor the Undertaker, followed by a debuting Simon Diamond. Haas is on a roll, and we're down to our final four! Venis is out next, courtesy of Test, while Siaki eliminates Haas. It's down to Siaki and Test, and in the end, it's the exciting newcomer hitting his Siakolypse finisher, then dumping Test to the floor for the win.

A quartet of WWE debuts are next as WCW alumni Buff Bagwell and Disco Inferno team up to take on Erik Watts and Taiyo Kea. Another underwhelming match that ends with Kea hitting Bagwell with a Kobayashi DDT for the win.

Mickie James lost the Women's Title in shocking fashion last night to Trish Stratus with help from Chris Jericho. Tonight, it's ten-diva tag action as Mickie looks for revenge. Trish brings Daffney, Jazz, Molly Holly, and Shaniqua with her while Mickie counters with Gail Kim, Lita, Victoria, and the debuting Trinity. Frequent tags by both teams gets all ten Divas an opportunity to shine, but Trish does wind up getting her revenge with a tornado DDT on Trish.

The Television Title Tournament kicks off next in a WrestleMania rematch as Rob Van Dam takes on Brock Lesnar. Their feud may be over, but the opportunity for the Television Title means they're not going to take it easy on each other. Solid match, definitely the best of the night so far, and Brock picks up the win with the F-5 to advance to tonight's main event!

"Huka Blues" hits the speakers, and ECW legend Sabu makes his way to the ring, steel chair in hand. What damage is the sadistic Sabu going to inflict tonight? The lighting in the arena turns to gold as Sabu's opponent in our other tournament semifinal is introduced. The crowd erupts as the bizarre Goldust comes to the ring, his beautiful valet Marlena at his side. Sabu goes too far throughout the match, finally getting himself disqualified for using brass knuckles. Goldust advances, but Sabu has completely lost his mind, turning the knuckles against the referee. The homicidal, suicidal, genocidal, death-defying maniac looks like he's ready to do more damage, but the locker room empties to pry him out of the ring, kicking and yelling.

"If you smeeeeeeeell..." The crowd erupts as the new WWE Champion The Rock makes his way to the ring, championship in tow. "The Rock looks around the RAW locker room now, and there's a whole lot of new faces. And there's a whole lot of old ones. The Rock would like to thank the McMahons for bringing in all this new blood because, quite frankly, there's only so many times you can beat up on the same dozen guys. Eric Bischoff's Elite was a good idea... for a little bit. But like everything else Bischoff's ever done, it went on too long, and it got repetitive. So now it's time - once again - for Stephanie and Shane to pick up the pieces and change the game. Well, The Rock is, was, and always will be a fighting champion. So The Rock has three words for all these new challengers: 'Just bring it!'"

The Rock remains in the ring awaiting tonight's non-title opponent. A record scratch plays "Come on, you're lookin' at the real deal now!" A smile creeps across the champ's face as his former Nation of Domination partner D'Lo Brown makes his way to the ring with Theodore Long. The bell sounds and D'Lo slaps Rock across the face showing that there is no friendship here anymore. The two engage in a heck of a brawl, and Rock drops into a crouch to prepare for the Rock Bottom, but suddenly a hand drags him out of the ring. The ref has no choice but to call for the bell as Sabu has returned to wreak more havoc! Sabu uses his chair from earlier to blast Rock in the face, then two more shots across his back. He sets Rock up in the middle of the ring, then hits a drop toehold across the chair. The locker room empties again, but this time Sabu heads for the hills, leaving a bloodied Rock laid out!

The A.P.A. make their way out to the ring next with the World Tag Team Titles and their apparent new manager Theodore Long. Friday night on SmackDown!, Gunnstantino won a #1 contender's match to earn a shot at the gold. But Billy Gunn and Rico Constantino wound up on separate brands, so Gunn needs a new partner for tonight's shot. Layfield and Simmons warm up, and their smug expressions turn to anger when their opponents' music hits. "Oh, you didn't know?!?" The crowd goes absolutely apeshit for the introduction of the New Age Outlaws! Another disappointing match from the new roster as everyone is antsy to live up to the hype. Eventually, the champs walk away, resulting in a disqualification victory for NAO. After the match, both teams continue to brawl, all around ringside, then to the back.

And now for our main event. Goldust and Brock Lesnar each won a match earlier tonight to qualify for this match for the brand-new WWE Television Title. It's the match of the night, and brings some hope to the new RAW roster that there are some definitely talented workers here. Brock picks up the clean win with the F-5 to win the championship as RAW goes off the air.
Old 12-28-2010, 03:40 PM   #2280
loopydate

NEW RAW ROSTER
(spoilers, make sure you read RAW results first)

Champions
WWE - The Rock
Television - Brock Lesnar
World Tag Team - A.P.A. (John Layfield and Ron Simmons)
Women's - Trish Stratus

Singles
Axl Rotten
Buff Bagwell
Disco Inferno
Erik Watts
Goldust
Haas
New Jack
Rob Van Dam
Sabu
Simon Diamond
Sonny Siaki
Sylvan Grenier
Taiyo Kea
Test
Tommy Dreamer
Undertaker
Val Venis

Tag Teams
D'Lo Brown and Mark Henry
Fred 'n' Tom (Fred Williams and Tom Howard)
Lords of the Ring (Nick Dinsmore and Rob Conway)
New Age Outlaws (Billy Gunn and Road Dogg)

Divas
Daffney
Gail Kim
Jazz
Lita
Mickie James
Molly Holly
Shaniqua
Trinity
Victoria

Managers
Marlena (manages Goldust)
Theodore Long (manages APA, D'Lo Brown, Jazz, Mark Henry, and Shaniqua)

Authority Figures
Al Snow
Stephanie McMahon

Announcers
Dave Prazak and Randy Savage