TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does Chrono Trigger rate with you?
5 - A masterpiece 5 41.67%
4 - The Monte Cristo 0 0%
3 - Quizno's 0 0%
2 - Subway 1 8.33%
1 - The health inspector should probably step in 1 8.33%
0 - Haven't played it. 5 41.67%
Voters: 12. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2020, 12:19 PM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 39

Another week down. I factored in my rating of 3 when calculating the overall score for last week's arcade classic, Pac-Man. The little yellow bastard still has some love going for him even after all of these years. I wonder how Ms. Pac-Man would fare. A question for another time as we update the leaderboard with Pac-Man's average rating of 3.125. Here's how things stand now:

Pac-Man is more beloved than Master Chief and Lara Croft apparently. Well let's not waste any more time. Time for another drawing! Shall we?

via GIPHY

Boot...

via GIPHY

Scoot...

via GIPHY

Boogie! Your game to rate this week is the RPG Chrono Trigger (SNES)! I think this is the first RPG we've had in a long time. Well let us know how it fared with you! Rate in good health and take care until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote