TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2021, 11:27 PM   #1
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Superman & Lois on The CW

Was really dubious about this show because of the weird idea of him having twin teenage sons... and then also because after Crisis on Infinite Earths and seeing him standing beside Brandon Routh Superman he looked so "bush league".....

But really enjoyed the pilot episode.

They tweaked his Superman costume, looks 100x better and makes him look more "legit" (and without a tall muscular Routh beside him also helps)

The teenage sons angle kind of liking... does seem a bit "weird" that they would like to their kids for so long.... in the comics I think Jonathan knew from before his powers started, I can't remember.... Def remember him accidentally exploding a cat but I think he knew before that....

Nice @ Emmanuelle Chriqui being in this... hot braud... playing Lana Lang. "Weird" that made her husband a "Kyle".... they even mentioned Pete later.... Kyle... v close to Kenny, should have just made it Kenny....

The actress who plays Lois has eyes that slightly freak me out.... think one may be slightly lazy, dunno...... but hopefully she gets more of a personality/focus and stuff to do to warrant her co-lead name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
thought that I should try to fully form thoughts before posting things from now on but... etc lasdfjlafskd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
can't concentrate or do anything due to bosnians... ruining my life... being home is hellish... can't think about anything else but them yelling outside my window haha........ adslkfjasdlladfs;ladfsladfskladfslkafsdlk;
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote