TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2020, 07:30 AM   #1
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Playstation 5

I was thinking about picking up a PS4 and some games with some of my Trump charity. But I know PS5 is suppose to be coming out this fall or winter.

Does anyone else feel skeptical about that projected release time? What games are they going to launch it with? I guess Cyber Punk should be coming out around that time. I've been figuring the Last of Us 2 is getting pushed back so it can launch with PS5. I've seen people speculate that Horizon Zero Dawn sequel might be announced.

Also, they havent confirmed backwards compatibility which would be a huge issue for me. It's part of the reason i bought a PS3 first. There were a ton of games i wanted to buy and play. I have about 30 PS3 games and i've only played like 6 and completed. lol.

PS4 has quite a few titles I'd like to play also and if Sony fucks up again and doesnt to backwards compatibility, then I'll have the PS4 for somewhat cheap. If they do have backwards compatibility, then at least i'd have the games when i get around to buying a PS5.

I've also considered a switch, but PS4 just has more games that i really want to play.

Anyways, what have you heard or think about the PS5. I have a hunch that it will get delayed into 2021. I read somewhere they were still having really bad overheating issues with it. Who knows.

It dont matter who did what to who at this point. The fact is, we went to war. And now there aint no going back. It's what war is you know? Once you're in it, you're in it. If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie, but we gotta fight!
RP is offline   Reply With Quote