TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Old 12-08-2003, 09:32 PM   #1
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Exclamation The official wrestling sim topic

Let's see how successful this one is compared to the one on the old boards.

My TNM7 circuit can be found here:

http://www.dvsnwr.com/kapoutland/php...8d4c1999da30b0
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 08:36 AM   #2
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)
It'll be highly unsuccessful
Cactus Sid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 08:50 AM   #3
Mike the Metal Ed
VALENTÍA

Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I'm not using EWR on this machine because it's too slow. I'm sure I'll post some kind of diary where I resurrect some dead or poor company, then run out of ideas after two months.
Mike the Metal Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 11:52 AM   #4
Mike the Metal Ed
VALENTÍA

Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mike the Metal Ed puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Bump-a-roonie
Old 12-11-2003, 04:57 PM   #5
Cassidy

Cassidy has done some stupid things
Can someone tell me where i can dl the latest version of ewr? i lost the addy a while back and havent been able to find it since
Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 05:39 PM   #6
Vega
Only Sane Person Here

Vega has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Vega has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Vega has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Vega has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Vega has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Vega has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Vega has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
you can probably find it on google.

I haven't transferred my old game to my new computer yet so I haven't played for a long time.
Vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 05:43 PM   #7
Supermark101
A MARK AMONG MEN

Supermark101 does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassidy
Can someone tell me where i can dl the latest version of ewr? i lost the addy a while back and havent been able to find it since

Try this link.

http://www.400softwarestudios.com/in...load/index.php

WOOOOOOOOOOOPIGSOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEE
Supermark101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 08:13 PM   #8
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Damn...I almost forget there was a thread for this sort of stuff. I'll try to get my stuff organized so I can post an updated roster and current PPV line-up. Just a quick reminder, I'm in the year 2021 about 2 weeks away from Backlash.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 03:08 PM   #9
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
OK, here it is, the updated roster and title holders:

RAW BRAND Superstars
Adara James: Face
Alyssa Skull: Heel
Brooke: Heel
Bull Buchanan: Heel
Charisma O’Reilly (manager): Face
Charlotte Morrison: Face
Chris Sylvain: Face
Christian: Heel
Frost: Heel
Gail Kim: Heel
Garrett: Heel
Hurricane: Face
Ivory: Face
Jason Cross: Face
Jerome: Heel
Jerry Lynn: Heel
Jodie Marie: Heel
Jordan: Heel
Katy Feenix: Heel
Ken Shamrock: Face
Kim Roderick: Heel
Lita: Face
Matt Hardy: Heel
Mizteek: Heel
Rayne: Face
Reaper: Heel
Reiko: Face
Rene Dupree: Heel
Rob Conway: Heel
Rosey: Face
Stacy Keibler (manager): Face
Sylvan Grenier: Heel
Tempest: Heel
Test: Heel
The Rock: Heel
Trinity: Face
Trish Stratus: Face
Tyra Foxx: Heel
Vanessa (manager): Face

SmackDown! BRAND Superstars
AJ Styles: Heel
Alicia (manager): Heel
Apocalypse: Face
Billy Kidman: Face
Bishop: Face
Chad Collyer: Face
Charlie Haas: Heel
Chris Benoit: Face
‘Dangerous Man’ Chris Linares: Face
David E.: Face
Eric Angle: Face
Francine (manager): Face
Jamie Noble: Face
Jason Collins: Heel
Jimmy Yang: Heel
John Cena: Face
Johnny the Bull: Heel
Kanyon: Heel
Kaz Hayashi: Heel
Kreeve: Face
Kurt Angle: Face
Nick Dinsmore: Face
Raven: Face
Rey Mysterio: Face
Rhyno: Heel
Ron Killings: Heel
Sean Casey: Heel
Sean Criss: Heel
Seven: Heel
Shelton Benjamin: Heel
Spanky: Face
Tajiri: Heel
Taka Michinoku: Face
Ultimo Dragon: Face

Title Holders:
WWE Championship: Chris Sylvain
WWE European Championship: David E.
WWE Intercontinental Championship: Garrett
WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Spanky
WWE Women's Championship: Alyssa Skull
WWE Tag Team Championship: Billy Kidman and Rey Mysterio
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 06:10 AM   #10
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
OK so this is my present game that I can remember of the top of my head.

I started as XPW, medium difficulty with no edits except for putting myself in because I thought that they could really benefit from my wrestling skills.

Started out on 20% at cult and I'm presently at about 95%, with two TV shows on Monday and Wednesday. I was making loads of money to start with but the profit for my last month was only $200 000 but that's still good enough and was mainly due to the people who I had on open contracts. I've only got people like AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Juvi Guerrera and Kid Kash on open contracts now, the rest are on written.

I bought/took over Ring of Honour which I feel kind of guilty about now. I've kept the Ring of Honour World and Tag Team belts so I can have unification matches at an upcoming event (just for the fantasy element).

Errrm that's all for now.
The Mackem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 11:48 AM   #11
Champion of Europa
SEX APPEAL

Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I figure I'll help the topic grow somewhat so I'm gonna post my new game I'm making because my hard drive got wiped.

I just downloaded 4.0 and I'm downloading the pics and logos because I have finished with the banners.

What fed should I start with?
Champion of Europa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 02:19 PM   #12
Champion of Europa
SEX APPEAL

Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
OK, I just got everything downloaded and I have a Japanese Wrestling Patch on it so I can get Japanese wrestlers like Kawada, Misawa, Kobashi etc. If they ever stop with their stupid tour commitments. It also has the current WWE roster added as well up to last week's RAW.

I'm working with the WWE, btw.

Note: I have edited nothing, everything is the way the stat update I downloaded has it.

Signings:

Mike Tyson
Yumiko Hotta (female)
Shinobu Kandori (female)
Mio (Formerly The Bloody) (female)

@ PRIDE and AJPW etc. They've got lots of good people. :cry:

Details:

No Roster Split

Titles and Holders:

World Heavyweight: Bill Goldberg
Intercontinental: RVD
Women's: Molly Holly
World Tag Team: Vacant

(I fired D-Von as well as a load of other untalented people.)

Feuds:

Major

The Rock (heel) vs. Goldberg (face)
Mark Henry (heel) vs. Rob Van Dam (face)
Rhyno and A-Train (heels) vs. John Cena and Edge (faces)

Minor

Triple H (heel) vs. Kane (face)
Mike Tyson (heel) vs. Kurt Angle (face)
Molly Holly (heel) vs. Mio (face)
Chris Jericho (tweener) vs. The Big Show
Shawn Michaels (face) vs. The Undertaker (heel)

Smackdown in a minute.
Old 12-15-2003, 02:58 PM   #13
Champion of Europa
SEX APPEAL

There was a error in the game while I was booking so I dunno if Smackdown will work right, but here it goes:

Smackdown Results:

Kane turns face by attacking HHH. 74% (Triple H lost overness from this segment. Kane lost overness from this segment. Kane's turn was completed, and he is now a face. Kane gained overness from this turn.)

The Rock hypes the main event against Goldberg. 94%

A-Train and Rhyno d. John Cena and Edge by cheating to capture the World Tag Team Titles. **1/2 (The World Tag Team Titles have gained in image)

Molly Holly d. Mio by cheating to retain the Women's title. ** (Both Mio and Molly Holly are losing heat because of their bad gimmicks)

Chris Jericho and The Big Show trade insults. 80% (Jericho lost overness)

Mike Tyson makes his debut by attacking Kurt Angle. 97%

RVD d. Mark Henry by DQ when Theodore Long ran in. **1/2 (The IC title has gained in image)

Mike Tyson and Kurt Angle fought to a draw when they were both DQ'd. **3/4

Undertaker turned heel on Shawn Michaels by helping Batista attack him. 79%

Bill Goldberg d. The Rock by DQ to retain the World Heavyweight title. ***1/4.

Overall rating: 80%

Mail:

Pat Patterson: John Cena and Edge work well together as a team, it adds to their matches.

Mark Henry: I think i should be higher up the card.

Mike Tyson: I think i should be higher up the card.

The Rock: The Rock thinks that that little piece of monkey anus Bill Goldberg was working too stiff against The Great One.

We got a 6.23 rating for Smackdown.

Got a 4.05 rating for Velocity. (Auto booked. 85%)

Got a 4.51 rating for Heat. (Auto booked. 82%)

Incidents:

Lucy has been injured. She will be out 7 months with a ripped bicep.

Analyzing:

Worst segment of the night: Kane's face turn.

Best segment of the night: Mike Tyson and Kurt Angle's confrontation.

Best match of the night: Bill Goldberg vs. The Rock.

Worst match of the night: Molly Holly vs. Mio.

Control Notes:

I pushed Mark Henry up to Midcarder.

I pushed Mike Tyson up to Main Event.

Moved risk down to 60% with complaints from Spike TV.
Old 12-20-2003, 05:17 PM   #14
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)
I'm currently doing a scenario which started in January 1998 with the roster that was available then in each fed.

I'm in February 99, heading towards No Way Out. I'm gutted because Heyman just offered me a job at ECW, but I had to turn it down, as I hate having plans that don't actually go through.

My current champions are:

WWF Champion: Shawn Michaels (won from The Rock)
WWF Intercontinental Champion: Booker T (won from Scott Steiner)
WWF European Champion: Kurt Angle (won from Lance Storm)
WWF Hardcore Champion: Shane Helms (won from Christian)
WWF Tag Team Champions: British Bulldog and Owen Hart (won from Lance Storm and The Great Muta)
NWA North American Champion: Eddie Guerrero (won from The Great Muta)

I have finalised the mania card, which should end up being...

WWF Title: Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels
WWF IC Title: Booker T vs Scott Steiner vs Triple H
WWF Tag Team Titles: Owen Hart and The British Bulldog vs Chris Jericho and Lance Storm
WWF European Title: Kurt Angle vs Shane Helms
WWF Hardcore Title Ladder Match: Jody Fleisch vs Rey Mysterio
NWA North American Title: Eddie Guerrero vs The Great Muta
Steve Austin vs The Rock
Rowdy Roddy Piper vs Scott Hall
Hell In A Cell: Mankind vs The Undertaker

As you can see I have signed A LOAD of talent from WCW and ECW, but it just makes things more interesting. I also can't wait to see what the booking will turn to for the Mania Main Event, and what will happen afterwards when they have a slanging match. Brilliant
Old 12-20-2003, 05:18 PM   #15
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

Also, only 1 new promotion has opened and been successful (ECW, WCW and WWF are the original promotions) and that promotion happens to be NEW Extreme Championship Wrestling
Old 12-20-2003, 05:19 PM   #16
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

Also, final thing, funniest thing I've seen on the game in a while. Triple H was out for a month with a Broken Nose.
Old 12-20-2003, 06:55 PM   #17
Mike the Metal Ed
VALENTÍA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Sid
Also, final thing, funniest thing I've seen on the game in a while. Triple H was out for a month with a Broken Nose.
LOL. I'm surprised it didn't say he died of drowning from a broken nose.
Old 12-21-2003, 01:03 PM   #18
Champion of Europa
SEX APPEAL

Here is RAW:

The Rock trash talked Goldberg. 99%

The Big Show squashed Akio. ** Jericho ran in afterwards and attacked Show.

Molly Holly jumps Mio backstage. 64% (Molly gained overness)

A-Train defeated John Cena by interference from Rhyno. **1/2 Edge ran in for the save after the match. (A-Train gained overness)

Kurt Angle calls out Mike Tyson and they brawl. 93%

Shawn Michaels hypes a match against the Hurricane. 95%

Shawn Michaels defeated The Hurricane. ***1/4 Undertaker attacked Michaels after the match.

Batista defeated Kane by interference from HHH. **3/4

RVD hyped his match with Randy Orton. 83%

RVD defeated Randy Orton by DQ when Mark Henry ran in. **** (IC Title has gained in image)

The Rock attacks Bill Goldberg in the ring, hitting The Rock Bottom and Goldberg no sells it. 94%

Overall Rating: 82%

Best Segment: The Rock's interview on Goldberg.

Worst Segment: Molly Holly's attack on Mio.

Best Match: Randy Orton vs. RVD

Worst Match: The Big Show vs. Akio.

Mail:

Booker T: How about booking me against Scott Steiner? I'm sure we could do some pretty entertaining stuff that the fans would like.

No.

Brock Lesnar: I'd like to work with Rob Van Dam if possible.

Maybe.

We got a 5.98 rating for 'RAW'!
Old 12-21-2003, 01:19 PM   #19
Champion of Europa
SEX APPEAL

Here is Smackdown:

RVD defeated Mark Henry by DQ when Randy Orton ran in. **3/4 Mark Henry attacked Randy Orton afterward.

Big Show confronts Jericho. 90%

Molly Holly trash talked Mio. 70%

Batista squashed Maven. ** Batista continued to destroy him afterward.

Shawn Michaels defeated Chris Benoit. **** Undertaker attacked Michaels afterwards.

Edge hyped his match with Rhyno. 81%

Rhyno defeated Edge by interference from A-Train. *** Cena ran in to save Edge afterwards. (Edge lost overness)

Mike Tyson jumps Kurt Angle in the back. 88%

Kane defeated Randy Orton. *** Triple H tried to attack Kane afterwards.

The Rock hypes his match with Sean O'Haire. 100%

The Rock defeated Sean O'Haire. **3/4 Bill Goldberg attacked Rock afterwards.

Overall Rating: 78%

Best Segment: Rock's interview on O'Haire.

Worst Segment: Molly's interview on Mio.

Best Match: Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Benoit.

Worst Match: Oddly enough, Rock vs. Sean O'Haire.

Got a 6.23 rating for Smackdown.
Old 12-24-2003, 04:27 PM   #20
Champion of Europa
SEX APPEAL

Here is an edition of RAW:

Rob Van Dam defeated Randy Orton by DQ when Mark Henry ran in. Orton attacked Henry afterward. **** (The IC title has gained in image)

Mike Tyson and The Undertaker hyped their main event with Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle. 90%

Molly Holly sneak attacked Mio. 58% (Mio gained overness)

Chris Jericho challenges Big Show to a match at Royal Rumble. Big Show accepts. 80%

Kane squashed Bubba Ray Dudley. **3/4 Triple H attacked Kane after the match.

John Cena and Edge challenge A-Train and Rhyno to a match for the Tag Titles at Royal Rumble. It is accepted. 78%

The Rock continued his feud with Goldberg via interview. 93%

Randy Orton and Ric Flair challenged Mark Henry to a match at next week's RAW. 96% (Orton and Flair gained overness)

Goldberg squashed Doug Basham. **3/4 Danny Basham ran in and was squashed promptly too. (Doug and Danny are losing overness because of their weak gimmicks.)

Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle hype their match with Mike Tyson and The Undertaker. 96%

Mike Tyson and The Undertaker defeated Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels when Tyson cheated to pin Kurt Angle. ***1/4 Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle were beaten down after the match.

Overall Rating: 83%

Best Segment: Tie: Orton and Flair challenge and HBK and Kurt Angle's interview on Tyson/Taker.

Worst Segment: Molly Holly's attack on Mio.

Best Match: Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Dam.

Worst Match: Kane squashing Bubba Ray.

Mail:

Doug Basham: I want to be higher on the card.

Denied.

We got a 5.74 rating for RAW.
Old 01-01-2004, 08:00 PM   #21
Mike the Metal Ed
VALENTÍA

Does anyone know where to get a Stat Update from?
Old 01-01-2004, 08:01 PM   #22
Mike the Metal Ed
VALENTÍA

And some decent Scenarios?
Old 01-02-2004, 01:14 PM   #23
thebitch
thebitch is back

thebitch does not have that much rep yet (10+)
http://ewb3.ithium.net/ewbII/index.php?

http://www.ravexgames.net/
thebitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 02:44 PM   #24
Champion of Europa
SEX APPEAL

Here is Smackdown:

General Manager Mick Foley announces A-Train vs. John Cena and Edge, and its next. 82%

John Cena and Edge defeated A-Train. ***

Triple H hypes a match with Kane. 85%

Triple H defeates Kane with interference from Batista. ***

Mike Tyson attacks Kurt Angle. 84% (Kurt lost some overness)

Molly Holly calls out Mio, and they brawl. 62% (Molly gained overness)

Randy Orton defeated Mark Henry by cheating. Afterwards RVD ran in to attack Orton and Henry. **1/2

Shawn Michaels challenges Undertaker to a match at the Royal Rumble. 87%

Chris Jericho talks about his feud with The Big Show. 94%

Mick Foley announces RVD will defend his IC Title in a triple threat match vs. Mark Henry and Randy Orton. 91%

Bill Goldberg defeated Sean O'Haire. Afterwards Rock attacked Goldberg. ***

Overall Rating: 78%

Mail:

Brock Lesnar: I want to work with RVD if possible.

We got a 6.10 rating for Smackdown.
Old 01-02-2004, 02:51 PM   #25
Champion of Europa
SEX APPEAL

I'm a week or so away from the Royal Rumble, so I figure I will post my card for it and let you all make predictions, because if I get really close to the Rumble then post my card, I'll get impatient and do the card anyway. Anyway, here we go:

Royal Rumble Match (Participants: Sean O'Haire, Akio, Randy Orton, Mark Henry, Rob Van Dam, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Triple H, Kane, Batista, John Cena, A-Train, Edge, Rhyno, Doug Basham, Danny Basham, Brock Lesnar, Big Show, Chris Jericho, Christian, Jamie Noble, Kevin Nash, Mike Tyson, Kurt Angle, Matt Hardy, Rosey, Booker T, Sakoda, Scott Steiner, Steve Austin)

World Heavyweight Title Match: Bill Goldberg (c) vs. The Rock

The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels

World Tag Team Titles Match: A-Train and Rhyno (c) vs. John Cena and Edge

IC Title Match: RVD (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry

Women's Title Match: Molly Holly (c) vs. Mio

Triple H vs. Kane

Kurt Angle vs. Mike Tyson

Last edited by Champion of Europa; 01-02-2004 at 05:04 PM.
Old 01-02-2004, 05:07 PM   #26
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Royal Rumble Match: Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Title Match: Bill Goldberg

Shawn Michaels

World Tag Titles Match: Rhyno and A-Train

IC Title Match: Mark Henry

Women's Title Match: Mio

Kane

Mike Tyson
Old 01-02-2004, 05:10 PM   #27
Champion of Europa
SEX APPEAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Vito 22
Royal Rumble Match: Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Title Match: Bill Goldberg

Shawn Michaels

World Tag Titles Match: Rhyno and A-Train

IC Title Match: Mark Henry

Women's Title Match: Mio

Kane

Mike Tyson
4 out of 8.
Old 01-03-2004, 03:40 PM   #28
Champion of Europa
SEX APPEAL

Here is RAW:

Mick Foley announces we will see Mark Henry vs. RVD for the IC Title in the Main Event in a Hardcore Match. 87%

Kurt Angle attacks Mike Tyson. 87%

Eric Bischoff makes Edge vs. A-Train and Rhyno for tonight. 78%

Molly Holly levels Mio with the Women's Title and poses with it. 72% (Mio gained overness)

A-Train and Rhyno defeated Edge. ***

Brock Lesnar defeated Shawn Michaels with help from The Undertaker. Undertaker continued his assault. ***1/4

RVD hyped his match with Henry. 79%

Bill Goldberg squashed Hardcore Holly. Afterwards The Rock made a failed attack on Goldberg. **3/4 (This match was a letdown. World Heavyweight Title has lost image.)

Jericho tries to do a run in on Big Show but it fails and Jericho gets chokeslammed. 89%

Kane challenges HHH to a match at the Rumble. It is accepted. 82%

RVD defeated Mark Henry when Randy Orton ran in to attack Henry. Orton and RVD double teamed him. ***

Overall Rating: 80%

Mail:

Hardcore Holly: Bill Goldberg was working too stiffly. I could've been hurt.

You reap what you sew, Sparky.

Patt Patterson: Rob Van Dam and Mark Henry didn't 'click' in their match, maybe due to their mismatched skills causing their styles not to gel?

Bah.

Got a 5.68 rating for RAW.

Incident Notes:

Mark Henry is injured. He's out 16 months. (Crap) I have chosen to release him.

Ultimo Dragon never appeared at a big photo shoot we have organized for him.

Suspended for a month.

RR Show Changes:

Because of Henry's injury and release, I have decided to continue on with the IC Title match, now having it as Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Sean O'Haire.
Old 01-03-2004, 07:22 PM   #29
Champion of Europa
SEX APPEAL

Smackdown:

Because of contractual disagreements, Mark Henry has been fired, so Mick Foley announces that RVD will defend his title in a triple threat match, as scheduled, against Randy Orton, and Sean O'Haire. RVD will also fight Sean O'Haire next. 90%

Sean O'Haire defeats RVD in a non title match. Orton comes in and attacks O'Haire afterwards. ***1/4

Bill Goldberg and Booker T hype their match with The Rock and Brock Lesnar. 84%

Eric Bischoff announces that to make up for Henry's spot in the Rumble, we will have a 1 on 1 match on Heat to qualify, Hardcore Holly vs. Bubba Dudley, in a Hardcore Match. 77%

The Undertaker defeats Chris Benoit. Shawn Michaels attacks Taker afterwards. ***1/4

A-Train and Rhyno attack Cena and Edge. 79%

Chris Jericho attacks Big Show with a lionsault, and it is no sold. 78% (Jericho lost overness from this segment.)

Eddie Guerrero defeated HHH with interference from Kane. **3/4

Mio hits Molly Holly with the belt and poses with it. 72%

Kurt Angle and Mike Tyson are held apart from a brawl. 85%

Bill Goldberg and Booker T defeated The Rock and Brock Lesnar. Rock and Brock attacked Goldberg and Booker afterward. ***1/4

Overall Rating: 79%

Lesnar: Goldberg was working too stiffly. I could've been hurt.

You can handle it.

Got a 5.73 rating for Smackdown.

Royal Rumble, NEXT.
Old 01-03-2004, 07:41 PM   #30
Champion of Europa
SEX APPEAL

The Royal Rumble:

HEAT: Hardcore Holly defeated Bubba Ray Dudley in a Hardcore Match to qualify for the Royal Rumble match. *** (Holly gained overness, Bubba lost overness)

Sean O'Haire defeated Rob Van Dam and Randy Orton to win the IC Title. ***1/4 (IC Title has lost image)

Molly Holly defeated Mio by cheating to retain the Women's Title. **1/2 They brawled to the back after the match.

A-Train and Rhyno defeated Edge and John Cena by cheating to retain the Tag Team Titles. Train and Rhyno attacked them afterwards. ***1/4 (The Tag Titles have gained in image.)

The Undertaker defeated Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels attacked Taker after the match. ***1/4

Triple H defeated Kane by interference from Batista. They double teamed him after the match. **3/4

Mike Tyson and Kurt Angle fought to a double DQ. ***

Bill Goldberg defeated The Rock by DQ when The Rock used a chair. ****1/4

I will now post the entire Royal Rumble: Royal Rumble : Brock Lesnar and Matt Hardy are the first two competitors. Lesnar slams Matt Hardy. Brock Lesnar scores with a big spinebuster. Entry # 3 : Triple H! M.Hardy takes a headbutt from Triple H. Running knee lift from Triple H. Entry # 4 : Chris Jericho! Dropkick connects, M.Hardy goes down. Second rope flying axe handle, M.Hardy goes down. Entry # 5 : Steven Richards! M.Hardy hits a dropkick on Steven Richards. M.Hardy hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Entry # 6 : Sean O'Haire! HHH slams Sean O'Haire. Sean O'Haire got thrown over the top rope by HHH. (Elimination # 1) Entry # 7 : Big Show! Brock Lesnar hits some punches. Bodyslam by Lesnar. Entry # 8 : Kevin Nash! HHH hits a right hand. Spear! M.Hardy is down and hurt. Entry # 9 : Christian! Lame kick from Show. Christian got thrown over the top rope by Show. (Elimination # 2) Entry # 10 : Jamie Noble! Jericho receives some punishment. Big backdrop on Jericho, executed well. Entry # 11 : John Cena! HHH receives some punishment. Triple H got bundled out by Lesnar. (Elimination # 3) Entry # 12 : Rhyno! Big clothesline on Noble. Lesnar slams Jamie Noble. Entry # 13 : Akio! Back elbow connects, M.Hardy staggers backward. Matt Hardy got bundled out by Rhyno. (Elimination # 4) Entry # 14 : A-Train! Back elbow connects, Richards staggers backward. Stiff chop lights up Richards. Entry # 15 : Randy Orton! Noble gets slammed. Death valley driver by John Cena, Jamie Noble got planted. Entry # 16 : Rob Van Dam! Stiff chop lights up Show. Lifting DDT by Rhyno, looked good. Entry # 17 : Doug Basham! Rhyno bodyslams Big Show. Big Show got thrown over the top rope by Rhyno. (Elimination # 5) Entry # 18 : Edge! Big clothesline on Basham. Brock Lesnar hits some punches. Entry # 19 : Danny Basham! Chris Jericho scores with a back heel kick on A-Train. Diamond Dust from Chris Jericho, A-Train is out. Entry # 20 : Steve Austin! Stiff chop lights up Orton. Danny tried to eliminate Randy Orton, who hung onto the top rope. Entry # 21 : Kurt Angle! Big clothesline on Rhyno. Chanelling the spirit of Misawa, Edge uses a forearm to the face. Entry # 22 : Booker T! Fallaway slam by Steve Austin. Kevin Nash was eliminated by Stone Cold. (Elimination # 6) Entry # 23 : Batista! Batista takes a back suplex. Gut buster, Batista hits hard. Entry # 24 : Hardcore Holly! Stiff high kick on Cena by Chris Jericho who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. John Cena got thrown over the top rope by Jericho. (Elimination # 7) Entry # 25 : Eddie Guerrero! RVD hits a dropkick on Chris Jericho. RVD hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Entry # 26 : Kane! Steve Austin hits some punches. Stone Cold threw Kurt Angle over the top rope. (Elimination # 8) Entry # 27 : Scott Steiner! Richards takes a headbutt from A-Train. A-Train tried to get Steven Richards over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Entry # 28 : The Undertaker! Rob Van Dam scores with a back heel kick on Batista. Batista was eliminated by RVD. (Elimination # 9) Entry # 29 : Shawn Michaels! Brock Lesnar hits some punches. Powerbomb on Danny. Entry # 30 : Mike Tyson! HBK slams The Undertaker. The Undertaker got thrown over the top rope by HBK. (Elimination # 10) Hard back suplex on Richards. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Steven Richards got eliminated by RVD. (Elimination # 11) Big backdrop on Noble, executed well. Jamie Noble got thrown over the top rope by Booker. (Elimination # 12) Rhyno receives some punishment. Edge scores with a big spinebuster. Stiff chop lights up Akio. Hardcore went for the elimination, but Akio held on to the ropes. Akio gets slammed. Akio got bundled out by A-Train. (Elimination # 13) Booker slams Doug Basham down. Booker threw Doug Basham over the top rope. (Elimination # 14) Edge takes a right hand to the temple from Tyson. Edge got thrown over the top rope by Tyson. (Elimination # 15) Stone Cold bodyslams Shawn Michaels. Stone Cold threw Shawn Michaels over the top rope. (Elimination # 16) Stone Cold hits a right hand. Powerbomb on Kane. Rob Van Dam hits a rolling kick on Rhyno. Rhyno got eliminated by RVD. (Elimination # 17) Stone Cold hits a stump piledriver on Chris Jericho. Stone Cold tried to eliminate Chris Jericho, who hung onto the top rope. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Spinning back kick from Eddie Guerrero. Kick from Rob Van Dam to the leg. Tiger suplex on Danny, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Bodyslam by Booker. Booker bodyslams A-Train. Steve Austin fires off some right and left hands. Back elbow connects, Eddie staggers backward. Jericho hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Vicious kick to the teeth from Chris Jericho. RVD receives some punishment. Kane scores with a big spinebuster. Fallaway slam by Scott Steiner. Poppa Pump hits a right hand. Chris Jericho hits a rolling kick on Orton. Stiff high kick on Orton by Chris Jericho who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. Rude Awakening on A-Train by Booker. A-Train was eliminated by Booker. (Elimination # 18) Mike Tyson with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on RVD. Tyson tried to eliminate Rob Van Dam, who hung onto the top rope. Flying shoulder tackle by Poppa Pump sends Hardcore to the mat. Hardcore Holly got bundled out by Poppa Pump. (Elimination # 19) Running knee lift from Brock Lesnar. Brock Lesnar hits some punches. Danny receives some punishment. Danny Basham was eliminated by Poppa Pump. (Elimination # 20) Running knee lift from Randy Orton. Brock Lesnar got eliminated by Orton. (Elimination # 21) Tyson takes a headbutt from Booker T. Mike Tyson got bundled out by Booker. (Elimination # 22) Chris Jericho strikes RVD. Jericho tried to eliminate Rob Van Dam, who hung onto the top rope. Orton hits a right hand. Vertical suplex by Randy Orton. Kane receives some punishment. Kane got thrown over the top rope by Booker. (Elimination # 23) Nice piledriver on Orton. Stone Cold tried to get Randy Orton over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. RVD hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Booker T got thrown over the top rope by RVD. (Elimination # 24) Jericho hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Rob Van Dam got eliminated by Jericho. (Elimination # 25) Spinebuster by Scott Steiner. Poppa Pump tried to get Randy Orton over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Stone Cold walks into a spike slam. Orton tried to eliminate Steve Austin, who hung onto the top rope. Super frankensteiner on Orton, who hit hard. Jericho went for the elimination, but Randy Orton held on to the ropes. Spinning back kick from Chris Jericho. Jericho tried to get Eddie Guerrero over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Steve Austin fires off some right and left hands. Stone Cold went for the elimination, but Eddie Guerrero held on to the ropes. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Jericho tried to get Eddie Guerrero over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Back suplex on Poppa Pump, which is a backdrop to you NOAH fans. Scott Steiner got bundled out by Orton. (Elimination # 26) Eddie tastes a high angle back suplex. It probably tasted like chicken. Orton bodyslams Eddie Guerrero. Eddie receives some punishment. Steve Austin scores with a big spinebuster. Flying reverse elbow by Eddie Guerrero. Eddie went for the elimination, but Chris Jericho held on to the ropes. Eddie Guerrero takes a butterfly suplex from Orton. Eddie gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Orton. Back elbow connects, Stone Cold staggers backward. Stone Cold gets slammed. Big piledriver on Eddie. Stone Cold tried to eliminate Eddie Guerrero, who hung onto the top rope. Orton takes a headbutt from Steve Austin. Stone Cold went for the elimination, but Randy Orton held on to the ropes. Dropkick connects, Orton goes down. Flying elbow from Eddie Guerrero. Double arm suplex by Randy Orton, Eddie hits hard. Orton tried to get Eddie Guerrero over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Eddie Guerrero scores with a back heel kick on Stone Cold. Hard back suplex on Stone Cold. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Dropkick connects, Stone Cold goes down. Tornado DDT from Eddie Guerrero, Stone Cold got planted. Flying shoulder tackle by Orton sends Jericho to the mat. Chris Jericho was eliminated by Orton. (Elimination # 27) Orton takes a flying neckbreaker from Eddie Guerrero. Eddie tried to eliminate Randy Orton, who hung onto the top rope. Eddie gets caught with a short powerbomb from Orton. Orton went for the elimination, but Eddie Guerrero held on to the ropes. Bodyslam by Stone Cold. Chanelling the spirit of Misawa, Steve Austin uses a forearm to the face. Eddie tastes a high angle back suplex. It probably tasted like chicken. Orton went for the elimination, but Eddie Guerrero held on to the ropes. Stone Cold walks into a high dropkick from Eddie Guerrero. Steve Austin was eliminated by Eddie. (Elimination # 28) Randy Orton uses move #193 (arm-BAR). Big dropkick by Randy Orton, who got good elevation. Eddie Guerrero can barely stand. Here it comes - RKO. Orton threw Eddie Guerrero over the top rope. A good *** rating.

Winner: Randy Orton
Runner Up: Eddie Guerrero.

Overall Rating: 82%

Mail:

Cena and Edge work well together as a team.

Edge: Rhyno was working too stiffly. I could've been hurt.

Bill Goldberg and Rock work well together due to their similar styles.

Got a 1.79 buyrate for the Royal Rumble.
Old 01-04-2004, 09:18 PM   #31
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

I have decided to start a new game in EWR as the WWE.

Here's the stuff I've done so far:

-Got rid of all the Unsackable deals in the game that I could think of (McMahons, Mazzola, Jarrett)

-Set the game-start date to January 2004

-Ended the roster split

-Signed sponsors: PlayStation2 (Major), Viacom, Nintendo, and Sports Illustrated (All Minor)

-Made Arn Anderson head OVW Booker and Dory Funk Jr. Head Trainer

-Completely edited my staff, firing everyone with under 70 talent, and then most of the people in the 70s too

-Signed really talented people with 80+ talent in their places

-Set up the Television and PPV Announce Teams

-Set the June PPV to King Of The Ring

-Ended the roster split

-Fired Stephanie McMahon
-Fired Big Boss Man
-Fired Sable
-Fired Dawn Marie
-Fired Nidia
-Fired Johnathan Coachman

-Made Eric Bischoff a Manager using an EWR Utility

-I'm officially labeling Stone Cold and Paul Heyman as the two GMs

Here is a schedule of game-related things I plan on doing tomorrow, cause I can't be bothered to do it now:

-Fire more people
-Demote people to OVW (and fire them if they don't want to stay there)
-Possibly book the first show (SmackDown!)
Old 01-06-2004, 08:19 AM   #32
Mike the Metal Ed
VALENTÍA

Tornado and I are starting a joint game where I book the RAW brand, he books the SmackDown brand. When we iron out all the creases we should start and post our cards here.
Old 01-27-2004, 03:46 PM   #33
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

OK, I've wanted to play EWR and get to the 2004 Rumble for some time now, but each time I try booking I just feel "Dammit I can't do it." So I've just decided to autobook up until the PPVs and then book the PPVs when I'm bored.

So here's the 2004 Rumble, I'm going into it with 10 unknown entrants in the Rumble, 6 of which will be winners of previous matches, the other 4 are unknown to all:

Heat Match: Rhyno pinned (aka squashed) Hardcore Holly to earn a slot in the Royal Rumble Match. ***, 77% Overall

Tables Match: The Basham Brothers defeated The Dudley Boyz to unify the WWE Tag Team and World Tag Team Titles when Danny put Bubba through a table. With this win, the Bashams both earn slots in the Rumble. ****1/2, 88% Overall Rating (HOLY SHIT)

Steven Richards pinned The Hurricane to retain the WWE Hardcore Title and earn a slot in the Rumble. ***, 74% Overall Rating

Road Agent: Hurricane lost 1 point of overness, Richards gained 2

Tajiri pinned Scotty 2 Hotty to retain the WWE Cruiserweight title and earn a slot in the Rumble thanks to Akio interference. ***1/4, 78% Overall

John Cena gave an interview and hyped himself up for the Rumble Match.

Road Agent: Cena gained 3 points of overness

Christian cheated to defeat Rob Van Dam and win the Intercontinental Title as well as a slot in the Rumble. ****, 86% Overall

Road Agent: Christian gained 1 point of overness, the Intercontinental Title has gained in image

Eric Bischoff spoke on behalf of his client Brock Lesnar, hyping up the upcoming match. 85% Overall

Cage Match: Brock Lesnar defeated Goldberg to unify the World Heavyweight and WWE Titles. ***1/4, 89% Overall

Royal Rumble Match: Chris Jericho won the Royal Rumble, last eliminating mystery entrant AJ Styles. ***1/4, 83% Overall. The other 3 mystery guys were Mick Foley, The Rock, and the old school Undertaker

Road Agent: The Undertaker debuted his new gimmick (Supernatural). It got a positive response.

And for the record, I think the star rating I got for that Rumble was bullshit. Here's all the guys that were in this Rumble: Jericho, Benoit, Angle, Rock, Foley, Taker, Kane, Styles, Storm, Hardy, HBK, HHH, Orton, Batista, Doug, Danny, Richards, Tajiri, Rhyno, Christian, Cena, Spanky, London, Edge, Booker, Eddie, Chavo, Rey, Morgan, and Steiner. There's only a couple of crappy wrestlers in there, so how the hell did it only get ***1/4?

Nevertheless, the Rumble got an 84 Overall rating and a 1.91 buy rate.

Nash wants to work with A-Train.

The Bashams and Tajiri want to be higher up the card. Yes to Bashams (they've been upped to Midcard status), no to Tajiri (I have too many upper guys right now).

Scotty is complaining about Tajiri's stiffness. Well boo fucking hoo.
Old 01-30-2004, 08:56 PM   #34
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

No Way Out 2004:

Heat Match: Spanky and Paul London defeated The Basham Brothers to win the WWE Tag Team Titles after Dudley Boyz interference. ****1/2, 87% Overall

Steven Richards pinned Maven to retain the WWE Hardcore Title. ****, 82% Overall

The Undertaker, Mick Foley, Goldberg, and Shawn Michaels defeated Kane, Randy Orton, Batista, and Triple H thanks to a Ric Flair interference screw-up. ***1/2, 87% Overall

John Cena pinned Rhyno. ***1/2, 87% Overall

Tajiri pinned Rey Mysterio to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Title. Tajiri assaults Rey afterwards. ****, 85% Overall

Christian intentionally got himself DQ'ed in a match against Chris Benoit to retain the WWE Intercontinental Title. Edge runs out afterwards and teaches Christian a lesson. ****1/4, 88% Overall

Chris Jericho pinned AJ Styles. *****, 94% Overall. Match of the Night

Eddie Guerrero made Kurt Angle submit. Angle gets all pissed afterwards and KO's the referee. ****1/2, 95% Overall

Brock Lesnar pinned The Rock to retain the WWE Title. ***, 72% Overall (Only because the crowd were still pumped from Angle/Eddie)

Despite all the really high overall ratings it still only got an 84 Overall.
1.95 Buy Rate

Booker T wants to work with Scott Steiner.
Old 01-30-2004, 10:44 PM   #35
Savio
Spammy Certified

Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
What does vacate mean?
Savio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 11:26 PM   #36
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Here's my card for WrestleMania XX. I'll likely get around to doing it sometime tomorrow, so you all get a few hours to predict:

WWE Championship: Chris Jericho vs. Brock Lesnar (C)

WWE Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match: Edge vs. Christian (C)

Battle Royal - Winner Gets a Shot at the WWE Championship at Backlash: John Cena vs. Booker T vs. Triple H vs. Batista vs. Chris Benoit vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Rhyno vs. The Rock

Kane vs. The Undertaker

Loser Must Leave the WWE: Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Goldberg

Street Fight: Randy Orton vs. Mick Foley

WWE Cruiserweight Championship: AJ Styles vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Tajiri (C)

WWE Tag Team Championships - 4 Corners Elimination Match: The World's Greatest Tag Team vs. The Basham Brothers vs. The Dudley Boyz vs. Spanky and Paul London (C)

Heat Match - WWE Hardcore Championship: Rob Van Dam vs. Steven Richards (C)
Old 01-31-2004, 12:33 AM   #37
DaveWadding
LIMITLESS

DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)

WWE Championship: Chris Jericho
WWE Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match: Edge
Battle Royal - Winner Gets a Shot at the WWE Championship at Backlash: Eddie Guerrero
The Undertaker
Loser Must Leave the WWE: Stone Cold Steve Austin
Street Fight: Randy Orton
WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Rey Mysterio
WWE Tag Team Championships - 4 Corners Elimination Match: Spanky and Paul London (C)

Heat Match - WWE Hardcore Championship: Rob Van Dam
DaveWadding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 07:01 AM   #38
Savio
Spammy Certified

Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The best thing I got was *** stars
Savio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 09:18 AM   #39
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Carrington
What does vacate mean?
It means you take the title off whoever is the champion, leaving no-one as the champ at that time.
Old 01-31-2004, 12:58 PM   #40
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

And here is WrestleMania XX:

Heat Match: Steven Richards pinned Rob Van Dam to retain the WWE Hardcore Title. Afterwards Richards refuses to shake hands. ***1/4, 74% Overall

Spanky and Paul London defeated The World's Greatest Tag Team, The Dudley Boyz, and The Basham Brothers to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles. ***1/2, 75% Overall.

AJ Styles defeated Rey Mysterio and Tajiri to win the WWE Cruiserweight Title. ****, 77% Overall

Street Fight: Randy Orton pinned Mick Foley. ***1/4, 75% Overall

Stone Cold Steve Austin pinned Goldberg. ***1/4, 72% Overall

The Undertaker pinned Kane. Afterwards, Abyss shockingly debuts and beats the crap out of The Undertaker. ***1/4, 81% Overall

Ladder Match: Christian defeated Edge to retain the WWE Intercontinental Title. ***1/4, 78% Overall

Chris Benoit won the Battle Royal, last eliminating Kurt Angle. 75% Overall

Chris Jericho pinned Brock Lesnar to win the WWE Title. ****1/2, 86% Overall. Match of the Night

78% Overall for WrestleMania XX. The game fucked me over. EVERY match got a higher Match Quality/Crowd Reaction than the overall rating. The game fucked me over and as far as I'm concerned the real overall rating for this show is 90%

1.89 Buy Rate