TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Old 11-30-2009, 10:40 PM   #1961
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathtotheSwiss View Post
Personal opinion aside...

Why didn't you edit out the majority of the lame wrestlers from the game?
Because I wanted to do it as though I'd actually taken over 2003 WWE. I wanted to take a mediocre product and try to make it great.
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 11:10 PM   #1962
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Awesome acquisition. Seems like the rosters might wind up getting quite large. Any future plans for a potential 3rd brand?
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 11:38 PM   #1963
loopydate

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I've thought about it. I'm coming up on one year in charge of WWE, so maybe I'll kick that around for Year Two. I pretty much know where I'm going through Summerslam but after that I'm slightly rudderless. Rosters are really really stuffed right now hence all the giant tag matches.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:56 PM   #1964
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah, definitely a problem that I've always had with 2 brands. I will say though...if you have problems with guys phoning it in with two brands...3 brands gets crazy. You pretty much HAVE to do "the manager trick" and turn all of your Main Eventers and Upper Midcarders into Managers. That's the only way they don't get pissed off at the fact that they only appear on 1/3 of your shows.

Maybe heading into 2005 you can hold some sort of "Expansion Draft" - Raw and SmackDown each get to select a set number of guys to "protect" from the draft like in real sports...and then the new brand can take a set number from each show in addition to bringing development guys up or something.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:58 PM   #1965
loopydate

Maybe I'll allow the main eventers to float. The more I think about it, the more I like this idea.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:58 PM   #1966
loopydate

Btw, Page 50!
Old 12-01-2009, 07:19 AM   #1967
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopydate View Post
Maybe I'll allow the main eventers to float. The more I think about it, the more I like this idea.
That would certainly be interesting, although it might limit the effectiveness of holding drafts in the future.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:02 AM   #1968
loopydate

JULY 22, 2004 - SMACKDOWN!

It's the last show before Vengeance and - like RAW - a huge ten-man tag main event has been booked for tonight! But the show opens with a six-man tag match pitting John Layfield and the former World Tag Team Champions the Metro Connection against Chavo Guerrero and the Dudley Boyz! Chris Kanyon spends most of the match on the apron, selling the effects of Randy Orton bloodying him last week with a chair, leaving Billy Gunn to carry most of the match. In the end, Gunn puts Chavo away with the Fameasser to get some positive momentum back for his team.

John Cena is backstage preparing for the big main event tonight when he's blindsided by the new Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy! Hardy and the co-holder of the World Tag Team Titles brawl around backstage until Hardy gets the advantage and leaves Cena laying. What does this mean for Cena in the main event tonight? And at Vengeance!

Up next two Cruiserweights in need of a big win go toe-to-toe as Nova takes on Carlito. These two exciting young talents don't disappoint as they put on an exciting match that Nova wins with the Spin Doctor.

The Rock comes to the ring, probably to cut a promo about what happened to his partner earlier, but he too is blindsided by the WWE Champion Matt Hardy Version 2.0! Matt lays Rock out with the title belt then poses above him as the crowd boos. The Hardy Boyz are taking out their competition!

Last week, "Nature Boy" Dave Batista lost the Intercontinental Title in shocking fashion in a fatal fourway in which he was never pinned. He looks to bounce back tonight against Ultimo Dragon. Few wrestlers on the roster bump like Dragon, and he makes Bats look like a million bucks in a surprisingly good match. The former champ picks up the win with the Batista Bomb.

Cruiserweight Champion Rey Mysterio cuts a brief backstage promo about his title defense in three days against the Japanese buzzsaw Tajiri. Tajiri is a multiple-time former champion, and there's no reason to think that he's not a worthy contender. But Rey is the most exciting wrestler on the planet, and it's about time he starts reminding people!

The Hurricane is out next for a match with Billy Kidman just three days away from his big confrontation with the "super-villain" Randy Orton. As can be expected, these two high-flying stars put on a great show, but Hurricane picks up the win by putting Kidman down with a dropkick then putting him away with a shining wiard. After the match, Hurricane turns right into an RKO from Randy Orton! Orton has once again gotten the better of the Hurricane!

Christian is backstage and he has a brief promo about Rico planned. Christian still blames Rico for Tajiri being the one to get the title shot tihs Sunday and not Xian. This guy is absolute gold on the mic. How is he not a main eventer yet?

Our match of the night pits the exciting young Paul London against wrestling's biggest free agent Randy Orton! These two put on a short classic that makes London look like a star just by association. Eventually, though, London misses an avalanche in the corner allowing Orton to put him away with the RKO. As Orton celebrates the win, he's jumped from behind by The Hurricane! Hurricane's got a chair, and he is done playing with Orton! Orton rolls to the floor and safety, but Hurricane has made his statement.

Speaking of great promos, Eddie Guerrero's got one for his match with Brock Lesnar. Eddie has proven that he belongs in the main event, and he's going to drive that point home by beating the most dominant wrestler of the last decade. I've been on Brock's radar for a couple of months, but I'm still standing, just like I will be after I pin him at Vengeance!

And now for our main event as World Tag Team Champions John Cena and The Rock team with the Cruiserweight Champion Rey Mysterio as well as Eddie Guerrero and Rico to take on WWE Champion Matt Hardy Version 2.0, Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy, the #1 contender for Rey's belt Tajiri, Brock Lesnar, and Christian! These ten men will be involved in four huge encounters this Sunday at Vengeance, but tonight it's a ten-man massacre! Jeff Hardy gets isolated early by Eddie, Rey, and Rock, then he tags in Tajiri, who gets the same treatment from Rey, Cena, Rico, and Eddie. The heels finally manage to isolate Guerrero until he can tag in Rey, which results in a series of quick tags on both sides and Rico capitalizing on the confusion by laying out Christian with a spinning leg lariat and picking up the win for his team.

This Sunday night, it's going to be Matt vs. Jeff vs. Cena vs. Rock for the WWE Title! Mysterio vs. Tajiri! Eddie vs. Lesnar! Rico vs. Christian! Plus, The Hurricane takes on Randy Orton!
Old 12-01-2009, 07:36 PM   #1969
loopydate

JULY 25, 2004 - VENGEANCE

For the second straight month, the pay-per-view preshow match pits Edge against Undertaker. These two have had a disappointing feud that I was hoping would push Undertaker back up the ranks, but Edge's overness is actually dropping moreso than UT's is rising.

Edge vs. Undertaker

Big backdrop on Undertaker, executed well. Edge hits a bulldog off the ropes. Cover for a two count. Undertaker counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Undertaker hits a right hand on Edge. Undertaker with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Edge. Hooks the leg for a two count. Side suplex from Undertaker. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Edge takes a right hand to the temple from Undertaker. Edge counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Edge hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg for a two count. Powerbomb on Undertaker. Pin, but Undertaker is out just before the three count. Bodyslam by Edge. Edge hits a right hand. Undertaker kicks Edge in the gut to reverse the momentum. Big kick from Undertaker. Flapjack from Undertaker on Edge. Edge hooks up a suplex, but Undertaker flips out and lands on his feet, and quickly grabs the tights to score with a school boy pin! 1...2..3! The referee somehow missed the blatant cheating! The fight has started up again! Edge attacks Undertaker, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting. ** rating for this one. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

Overall Rating: 62%
Crowd Reaction: 63%
Match Quality: 63%

Last month, Shelton Benjamin handed the Ministry's rookie monster Damien his first WWE defeat. Since then, Damien has been hell-bent (no pun intended) on destroying Benjamin and getting his win back.

Shelton Benjamin vs. Damien

Shelton Benjamin snap suplexes Damien. Damien powers out of a headlock. Damien slams Shelton Benjamin. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Damien scores with a standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Shelton Benjamin reverses a hip toss. Shelton Benjamin snap suplexes Damien...with authority! ('With authority', trademark G.Monsoon 1986.) Doctor Bomb, Damien landed hard. Cover for a two count. Shelton Benjamin plants Damien with an exploder suplex. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Shelton Benjamin misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Spinebuster by Damien. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Damien misses a clothesline. Damien gets whipped into the corner by Shelton, who charges in with a clothesline. Damien grabs the referee and pulls him in the way! The referee calls for the DQ as he collapses to the mat in pain. Damien gets out of the ring and walks off, having taken the cheap way out. Damien looks furious. The referee walks over...and gets blasted with a clothesline! Damien has lost it! *** rating, as it was good, but nothing too special.

Overall Rating: 84%
Crowd Reaction: 88%
Match Quality: 78%

Since his shocking return earlier this month, Randy Orton has dominated both RAW and SmackDown! Proclaiming himself the biggest free agent in wrestling, Orton has bounced back and forth between both shows, destroying everyone who crossed his path. Along the way, SmackDown!'s resident superhero The Hurricane decided that Orton is the biggest superhero in WWE and has vowed to stop him.

The Hurricane vs. Randy Orton

Orton receives some punishment. Hurricane hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Orton takes a flying neckbreaker from The Hurricane. Orton takes a flying neckbreaker from The Hurricane. Randy Orton comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Flying shoulder tackle by Orton sends Hurricane to the mat. Powerful Spear by Randy Orton. Hooks the leg for a two count. The Hurricane ducks a clothesline attempt. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. Hooks the leg for a two count. Power drive elbow by The Hurricane. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Orton powers out of a headlock. Randy Orton fires off some right and left hands. The Hurricane takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Hard back suplex on Orton. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Randy Orton can barely stand. Eye Of The Hurricane! 1....2....3. The Hurricane extends his hand to Orton...but it is ignored! I'll give this a ***1\4 rating.

Crowd Reaction: 86%
Match Quality: 81%

A few weeks back, Tajiri won a triple threat to earn a title shot at Rey Mysterio's Cruiserweight Title. Christian blames Rico for taking the fall in that contest, leading to tonight's contest.

Rico vs. Christian

Spinning back kick from Rico. Rico strikes Christian. Hard back suplex on Christian. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Hard back suplex on Christian. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Christian fights out of a grapple. Big backdrop on Rico, executed well. Tiger bomb by Christian, although no mention is made of whether it originated in Pearl River. There's a two count on the pin. Rico kicks Christian in the gut to reverse the momentum. Super kick by Rico. There's a two count on the pin. Springboard dropkick from Rico. Nicely done. Pin, but Christian is out just before the three count. Rico only gets knees on a splash. Chanelling the spirit of Misawa, Christian uses a forearm to the face. Rico pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Rico hits a dropkick on Christian. Christian can barely stand. Spinning Kick! 1....2....3. This one gets a ***1\4 rating, it was a good bout.

Overall Rating: 88%
Crowd Reaction: 93%

Over the last several weeks, WWE Tag Team Champions Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho have been at odds with fellow ECW alumni Rhyno and Rob Van Dam. Tonight, the titles are on the line in a Hardcore Match!

Hardcore Match for the WWE Tag Team Titles - Rhyno and Rob Van Dam vs. Canadian Violence (c)

Fallaway slam by Rhyno. Shining Wizard on Benoit, RVD really laid that one in. RVD \ Rhyno hook up Jericho, then hit a double suplex. Rhyno slams Chris Benoit onto the table. Chris Jericho reverses a hip toss. Chris Benoit snap suplexes Rhyno...with authority! ('With authority', trademark G.Monsoon 1986.) Benoit uses a table as a ram on Rhyno. Tiger suplex on RVD, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Double arm suplex by Chris Benoit, Rhyno hits hard. Rhyno is all alone...Crossface Walls Combo!! 1....2....3! A ****1\4 rating, great bout.

Overall Rating: 91%
Crowd Reaction: 91%
Match Quality: 92%

As mentioned earlier, Tajiri earned a shot at Rey Mysterio's Cruiserweight Title tonight, and this looks to be a strong budding rivalry

Cruiserweight Title Match - Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Tajiri

Tajiri strikes Rey. Rey Mysterio fights out of a grapple. Tajiri walks into a high dropkick from Rey Mysterio. Rey whips Tajiri into the turnbuckles...and predictably, the referee gets sandwiched. Tajiri walks into a face crusher variation. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Tajiri fights out of a grapple. Rey takes a flying neckbreaker from Tajiri. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. There's a two count on the pin. Diamond Dust from Tajiri, Rey is out. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Rey powers out of a headlock. Super kick by Rey Mysterio. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Tajiri pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Rey Mysterio gets whipped into the corner by Tajiri, and flips all the way over to the outside! Rey stays down on the outside, hurt. The referee reaches a ten count, and this one is over. Tajiri slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Rey turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas. A **** rating for a good contest.

Overall Rating: 90%
Crowd Reaction: 92%
Match Quality: 87%

Sean O'Haire has been chasing World Champion Kurt Angle for weeks, playing mindgames with the champion. Tonight, he finally gets what he wants - a shot at the gold!

World Title Match - Kurt Angle (c) vs. Sean O'Haire

Angle receives some punishment. Angle gets slammed. Big clothesline on Angle. Bodyslam by O'Haire. Angle pushes out of a Sean O'Haire hold. Running knee lift from Kurt Angle. Powerful Spear by Kurt Angle. Cover for a two count. O'Haire counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Massive backbreaker, Angle got planted. Early reports indicate that the back was *not* actually broken, so the move's name should actually be backhurter. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by Sean O'Haire, Kurt Angle got planted. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Sean O'Haire misses a clothesline. Angle slams Sean O'Haire. Angle only gets knees on a splash. Bodyslam by O'Haire. Kurt Angle tries to get a big slam, but it is blocked when O'Haire goes to the eyes! Sean O'Haire quickly scores with a field-goal kick between the legs! Kurt Angle collapses! The referee didn't see the illegal blow! 1...2...3! Kurt Angle got screwed! Sean O'Haire leaves the ring and heads off down the aisle at speed. O'Haire has the victory, and isn't hanging around for Kurt Angle to look for revenge. Almost a *** rating, but there were some bits that dragged, so **3\4 instead.

Overall Rating: 80%
Crowd Reaction: 84%
Match Quality: 73%

All month long, The Hardy Boyz have been trying to prove their supremacy atop SmackDown!, drawing the ire of The Rock and John Cena. Up next, a fatal fourway match for Matt's WWE Title!

Fatal Fourway for the WWE Title - John Cena vs. The Rock vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy Version 2.0 (c)

Cena walks into a high dropkick from Matt Hardy Version 2.0. Hard back suplex on Cena. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Cover for a two count. Cena counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Cena tags out to Jeff Hardy. Hardy hits a dropkick on Matt Hardy Version 2.0. Matt reverses an irish whip...and Jeff Hardy runs into the referee. Springboard dropkick from Jeff Hardy. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Hardy hits a dropkick on Matt Hardy Version 2.0. Matt blocks the suplex attempt. Tag between Matt Hardy Version 2.0 and The Rock. Big piledriver on Hardy. The Rock with a spinning neckbreaker on Hardy. Rock drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Spin kick by Jeff Hardy to the face. Power drive elbow by Jeff Hardy. Hardy tags out to Matt Hardy Version 2.0. Matt hits a dropkick on The Rock. Vicious kick to the teeth from Matt Hardy Version 2.0. The Rock can barely stand. Twist Of Fate! 1....2....3. *** rating for a good bout.

Overall Rating: 83%
Crowd Reaction: 88%

During the preshow, SmackDown! General Manager Steve Austin shuffled the card around a bit, deciding that the match with the best chance of being MotN was our following contest - a rematch between hated rivals Eddie Guerrero and Brock Lesnar. Thus, it's now our main event!

Eddie Guerrero vs. Brock Lesnar

Spinning back kick from Eddie Guerrero. Spinning back kick from Eddie Guerrero. Driven DDT by Eddie Guerrero. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Spin kick by Eddie Guerrero to the face. Brock Lesnar elbows Eddie Guerrero in the face to break a hammerlock. Eddie gets caught with a short powerbomb from Lesnar. Lesnar hits a stump piledriver on Eddie Guerrero. There's a two count on the pin. Eddie Guerrero fights out of a grapple. Eddie crushes Lesnar with a big legdrop. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on Lesnar, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Brock Lesnar pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Eddie receives some punishment. Brock Lesnar gets taken down out of nowhere. Eddie uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Eddie Guerrero has Brock Lesnar down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Off the top - Frog Splash, forget about it. 1....2...3! Eddie Guerrero goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory *** rating, as it was good, but nothing too special.

Overall Rating: 87%
Match Quality: 75%
Old 12-01-2009, 07:39 PM   #1970
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

O'HAIRE

HURRICANE

LOOPY
Old 12-03-2009, 09:10 PM   #1971
Indifferent Clox
emerge

Indifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be banned
i just quit and formed my own promotion. This is gonna be sick.
Indifferent Clox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:20 PM   #1972
loopydate

JULY 26, 2004 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW

One night removed from Vengeance, and we have a new World Heavyweight Champion! The Devil's Advocate Sean O'Haire is not scheduled for a match tonight, but he is expected to make a huge announcement tonight! Plus, a massive main event has been signed - pitting former champion Kurt Angle against Randy Orton. And rumor has it that Orton has decided which brand he's signing with! All that, plus two huge title matches, and tonight's RAW is going to be huge!

The show kicks off with tag team action pitting Chuck Palumbo and Johnny Stamboli from the Natural Born Thrillers against the debuting team of Fred Williams and Tom Howard, who are working cowboy gimmicks. The newcomers acquit themselves well, as Williams catches Stamboli with a sweet gutwrench powerbomb at one point. In the end, though, Williams takes the fall as the NBTs hit the Kiss of Death for the win.

Lance Storm and Tommy Dreamer have been on a tear since becoming an official tag team, and tonight they take on fellow fan favorites Rikishi and the "winless wonder" Luther Reigns. Unfortunately for Reigns, he again does the job as Storm gets him to out with the Straight Shooter.

Eric Bischoff is in the ring as we come back from commercial. "Ladies and gentlemen, since I became the General Manager of RAW two years ago, I have seen a number of great superstars headline my show as champion. Undertaker, The Rock, Brock Lesnar, Triple H [boooooooooo]... Yeah, I know. My thoughts too, but he was a good champion. Shawn Michaels [booooooooooooooo]... And for the last five months, Kurt Angle has been carrying the torch on the RAW brand as World Champion. But last night, we entered into a new era. Last night we began the O'Hairera. It's 'O'Haire' and 'Era' put together, for those of you in the cheap seats. And tonight, I have the tremendous pleasure to introduce to you the next step in cementing Sean O'Haire's legacy. Last week, O'Haire came to me with an idea. And he went to another man with that idea. That man was the Undertaker. Tonight, myself, the World Heavyweight Champion and the man from the dark side proudly introduce... The Natural Born Ministry!" The crowd erupts in a chorus of boos as O'Haire leads a combination of the Natural Born Thrillers and The Ministry to the ring. Can anything stop this evil combination?

Shawn Stasiak remains in the ring, where he's joined by the three members of La Resistance to take on Edge, Shelton Benjamin, and the Playboys in an eight-man tag match. Lance Cade and Rob Conway carry the load for their respective team, but in the end it's Edge picking up the win with the Edgecution on Stasiak.

WWE Tag Team Champions Canadian Violence are out next to defend their titles against Natural Born Ministry members Big Show and Kane, who won a fatal fourway match last week to earn a shot tonight. The mishmash of styles results in a surprisingly good match that the crowd gets behind, which is even more impressive since it was a match featuring four heels. The end comes when Jericho heads to the top rope for a moonsault. Benoit runs the ropes to set up for an elbow, but accidentally crotches Jericho. In the confusion, Kane chokeslams Jericho and covers him for the victory and the belts! Afterwards, Benoit shoves Jericho and walks away from him.

Back from commercial, and there's a table set up in the middle of the ring. Shane McMahon has a microphone and the table has two contracts on it, one for RAW, one for SmackDown! Shane cuts a promo about the fact that three weeks ago, Randy Orton made his shocking return to WWE and has since run roughshod over the competition on both RAW and SmackDown! Orton has become what he's called himself this whole time, the biggest free agent in wrestling. But Randy has told me that he has decided which brand he's going to sign with, and that's why we have two contracts in the ring tonight. Orton makes his way to the ring and grabs the SmackDown! contract. He looks at it and asks for Shane's pen. He tosses the contract to the floor and signs the RAW one. Shane makes a crack about how he doesn't blame him for signing with RAW. He wouldn't want a rematch with Hurricane either. Randy laughs, then nails him with an RKO! Orton climbs out through the crowd as Shane writhes in pain.

Last night, Damien once again came up on the losing end of a match against Shelton Benjamin via disqualification. The Natural Born Ministry's rookie monster looks for a bit of payback tonight as he takes on Shelton's World's Greatest Tag Team partner Charlie Haas! The match does its job, putting Damien back over as a dominant monster while letting Haas get in a couple of big moves. In the end, Haas joins the ever-growing list of victims of Damien's chokeslam. After the match, Shelton Benjamin hits the ring with a chair and lays out his rival. This bad blood is far from over!

Last week, A-Train, William Regal, and Natural Born Ministry member Mark Jindrak won triple threat matches to earn the following fatal fourway match for Rob Van Dam's United States Title! Lots of action all around between the four superstars, but it's not much of a surprise that RVD hits Regal with a Five-Star Frogsplash to retain. Good match, though, that made the other three all look like viable contenders.

Six months ago, Rhyno ended Undertaker's undefeated WrestleMania streak when he won a triple threat match, pinning former WWE superstar Booker T. Since then, the two have tangled several times, with Rhyno frequently getting the better of the Deadman. However, now that Undertaker has aligned hiimself with the Natural Born Ministry, can he turn the tables? Rhyno came up short in his bid to win the WWE Tag Team Titles last night, and he comes up short again tonight as Taker catches him with a chokeslam for the win. After the match, Edge hits the ring, looking for revenge. He lays out the man who cheated to beat him last night at Vengeance with a chair. Taker gets the win, but it's Edge who's standing tall!

Kurt Angle comes to the ring for tonight's main event against Randy Orton. He cuts a brief promo on his match last night against Sean O'Haire. He says that O'Haire shocked a lot of people last night in becoming the World Champion, and that he shocked even more by aligning himself with Undertaker. But in four weeks at Summerslam, he's invoking his rematch clause, and this time - there'll be no surprises. Oh, it's true. It's damn true!

Orton comes to the ring next, and he nails Angle with a big running knee to start the match, followed by a beautiful fallaway slam for two. From there, the two never let up, putting on a tremendous match. Angle "was sluggish and didn't put much in" to quote the game, but they still put on an 85% quality match. Can you imagine if he'd really gone for it how good this would have been? In the end, though, Angle gets his momentum back as he gets Orton to tap out to the Angle Lock. After the match, Orton comes back and lays him out with the RKO to end the night standing tall.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:22 PM   #1973
loopydate

At a SmackDown! house show two nights later, the Metro Connection's Billy Gunn strained his triceps, which will put him out until September. Even worse, Ultimo Dragon ripped his bicep, which will put him out until February. His WWE contract is due to expire in October, so we've likely seen the last of him in a WWE ring.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:24 PM   #1974
Indifferent Clox
emerge

Indifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be banned
I own my own promotion and I am about to be national!
Indifferent Clox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:36 PM   #1975
loopydate

JULY 29, 2004 - SMACKDOWN!

The last show of July kicks off with eight-man tag action featuring the cruiserweight division! Chavo Guerrero leads his team of Funaki, Nova, and Zach Gowan against Johnny Jeter's team of Akio, Generalin Intikami, and Nunzio. Quick tags to start the match until the faces isolate Nunzio. Eventually, though, he manages to tag out to the British newcomer Intikami, allowing the heels to work over Funaki. Chavo picks up the win for his team by hitting his brainbuster on Intikami.

SmackDown! will see seven new superstars debut tonight, including the following six-man tag match. It's Brian Kendrick, Colt Cabana, and Jay Briscoe against BJ Whitmer, Christian York, and Trent Acid! Christian York spends the early-going against all three babyfaces until he and his teammates manage to isolate Brian Kendrick and work him over. Cabana winds up pinning York with his trademark slingshot legdrop to give the babyfaces the win.

Our seventh debut of the night pits Matt Stryker against Jamie Noble. They have a good match that lets Stryker show off his skills against an evenly-matched opponent. Stryker makes his debut a successful one with the Stryker Driver.

The Hurricane leads his Superfriends Aaron Stevens and The Blueprint into six-man action against Carlito, John Layfield, and "Nature Boy" Dave Batista. Can you tell I'm trying to use the whole roster on the last show of the month? The heels work over Hurricane early, then Batista takes over, working over all three superheroes. Eventually, it comes down to Hurricane and Carlito, with 'cane hitting the Eye of the Hurricane for the win.

World Tag Team Champions John Cena and The Rock head to the ring to a massive pop. They put over the fourway match from Vengeance, and issue a new challenge. If the Hardyz want to take The Rock and Cena's spots, then let's make this interesting. The Hardyz want to rule SmackDown!, they need to control everything, including the World Tag Team Titles. And we want your singles belts. So a challenge is issued. Our titles for yours. If either Rock or Cena pins either Matt or Jeff, they win their respective title. If either Hardy pins either Rock or Cena, they control all the belts. It's a match that WWE hasn't seen in seven years - the Tripleheader Match!

Yay more six-man matches! This time it's Chris Kanyon (who's now short a tag partner thanks to Billy Gunn's injury) teaming with Teddy Long's Playas' Club against all three Dudley Boyz. Bubba starts the match and gets isolated by the heels until Mark Henry starts cleaning house. Eventually, though, Bubba bounces back and puts Nowinski away with the Bubba Bomb.

Cruiserweight Champion Rey Mysterio is up next against former champion (and former best friend) Billy Kidman. These two put on a tremendous match, showcasing why Kidman still deserves to be in the conversation as far as challengers for Mysterio's title. Eventually, Rey hits the West Coast Pop on Kidman, but gets laid out as Tajiri hits the ring and lays him out with a punch. The ref disqualifies Kidman, but Rey manages to fight off both heels to stand strong.

Tajiri remains in the ring, as his match with Rico is up next. This match isn't as good as its predecessor (but, to be fair, the bar was set really high). The match ends as Tajiri hits a springboard dropkick, then distracts the official. Amid the confusion, Christian hits the ring with a chair, then lays out Rico! Clearly Christian still holds a grudge after Rico pinned him at Vengeance. Christian leaves the ring, and Tajiri picks up the pieces, blasting Rico with the Kick of Death for the win. After the match, the heels are double-teaming Rico until Mysterio returns to the ring to drive off the heels.

Our trio of cruiserweight showcase matches comes to a close as Christian stays in the ring for a match against Paul London. It's a very good match, although it still can't live up to Rey/Kidman from earlier. Christian picks up the win with the Unprettier, but after the match, Rico gets his revenge, laying Christian out with the same chair!

World Tag Team Champions John Cena and The Rock are in non-title action in our main event against bitter rivals Brock Lesnar and Eddie Guerrero. Eddie and Brock have been at each others' throats for weeks, so it's strange that SmackDown! General Manager "Stone Cold" Steve Austin made this match. Unless it's the old wrestling standby of putting rivals in a tag match so that they fight each other to sell the next pay-per-view! Nah...... Oh, wait. Brock accidentally hits Eddie in the face with Rock's legs on an F-5 attempt. Rock swoops in and lands the Rock Bottom for the win. After the match, the Hardy Boyz charge the ring. Rock takes a Swanton Bomb, then the Hardyz put Cena through the announce table!

After the match, Brock challenges Eddie for one last match at Summerslam, and Eddie accepts! Who saw that coming?!?
Old 12-17-2009, 10:40 PM   #1976
loopydate

God dammit!

Edge just blew out his knee and is now on the shelf for 16 months! It's the same injury Ron Simmons suffered, and now I'm losing one of my top stars on RAW.

The Blueprint ripped his bicep, too, and he'll be out for seven months. Just when he's starting to click, too.

Fuckin' EWR...
Old 12-17-2009, 10:45 PM   #1977
loopydate

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms with RAW Superstar Rikishi for his release. We wish him the best in his future endeavors.

Also, SmackDown! is moving to Friday nights on Spike TV. The Thursday night time slot has four weeks left, and I'll use that as an Auto-Book show to give my main eventers more exposure.

Last edited by loopydate; 12-17-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:12 PM   #1978
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Ugh, I swear injuries always come at the worst possible time. Good thing you've got a stacked roster.

Natural Born Ministry
Old 12-17-2009, 11:17 PM   #1979
Xero
He's Here

Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopydate View Post
God dammit!

Edge just blew out his knee and is now on the shelf for 16 months! It's the same injury Ron Simmons suffered, and now I'm losing one of my top stars on RAW.

The Blueprint ripped his bicep, too, and he'll be out for seven months. Just when he's starting to click, too.

Fuckin' EWR...
You should institute a drug testing plan to prevent those Roid-related injuries.

Xero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:36 AM   #1980
loopydate

JULY 2004 RECAP

RAW

(Overall Won-Loss) Main Event (Jul. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(32-26) Kurt Angle (2-3, 99) (W UT, L Damien, L 10-man tag, L O'Haire, W Orton)

(Overall Won-Loss) Upper Midcard (Jul. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(13-2) Mickie James (2-0, 99) (W Jazz, W fatal fourway)
(37-20-1) Sean O'Haire (4-0, 78) (W Shelton, W Edge, W 10-man tg, W Angle)
(26-19-2) Rhyno (0-4, 86) (L Benoit, L 10-man tag, L w/RVD vs Violence, L UT)
(30-23) Rob Van Dam (1-3, 84) (L Y2J, L 10-man tag, L w/Rhyno vs Violence, W fatal fourway)
(31-24-3) Chris Benoit (4-1, 95) (W w/Y2J vs ECW, W Rhyno, W 10-man tag, W w/Y2J vs Rhyno/RVD, L w/Y2J vs Show/Kane)
(9-8) Randy Orton (4-2, 86) (W Train, W Stevens, W Val, W London, L Hurricane, L Angle)
(26-29-1) Chris Jericho (4-1, 96) (W w/Benoit vs ECW, W RVD, W 10-man tag, W w/Benoit vs Rhyno/RVD, L w/Benoit vs Show/Kane)
(25-29-1) Undertaker (3-2, 62) (L Angle, L Shelton, W 10-man tag, W Edge, W Rhyno)

(Overall Won-Loss) Midcard (Jul. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(14-3) Damien (4-1, 80) (W Edge, W Angle, W 10-man tag, L Shelton, W Haas)
(12-7) Victoria (0-1, 72) (L 6-diva tag)
(14-10-1) Trish Stratus (1-1, 80) (L 6-diva tag, W w/Lita vs Jackie/Shaniqua)
(11-10) Jazz (1-2, 74) (L Mickie, W 6-diva tag, L fatal fourway)
(19-18) Chuck Palumbo (3-1, 69) (W 4-team elim, W 8-man tag, L 4-team elim, W w/Stamboli vs Fred/Tom)
(27-26-1) Big Show (2-2, 57) (L 4-team elim, L Haas, W 4-team elim, W w/Kane vs Violence)
(25-25) Shelton Benjamin (3-2, 75) (L O'Haire, W UT, L 10-man tag, W Damien, W 8-man tag)
(15-16) Johnny Stamboli (3-1, 66) (W 4-team elim, W 8-man tag, L 4-team elim, W w/Palumbo vs Fred/Tom)
(18-28) Charlie Haas (1-3, 72) (L Regal, W Show, L triple threat, L Damien)
(15-25) William Regal (2-1, 70) (W Haas, W triple threat, L fatal fourway)
(6-11) Molly Holly (1-1, 74) (W 6-diva tag, L fatal fourway)
(13-26) Tommy Dreamer (1-3, 72) (L w/Storm vs Violence, L 8-man tag, L 4-team elim, W w/Storm vs Reigns/Kish)
(6-12) Lita (1-1, 77) (L 6-diva tag, W w/Trish vs Jackie/Shaniqua)
(11-23) A-Train (1-2, 77) (L Orton, W triple threat, L fatal fourway)
(11-23) Lance Storm (1-3, 63) (L w/Dreamer vs Violence, L 8-man tag, L 4-team elim, W w/Dreamer vs Reigns/Kish)
(5-11-1) Gail Kim (1-1, 69) (W 6-diva tag, L fatal fourway)
(9-21) Sylvan Grenier (0-3, 71) (L 4-team elim, L 4-team elim, L 8-man tag)
(10-27) Rene Dupree (0-3, 72) (L 4-team elim, L 4-team elim, L 8-man tag)
(8-26) Val Venis (1-3, 75) (L 4-team elim, L 8-man tag, L Orton, W 8-man tag)
(5-21) Rob Conway (0-2, 69) (L triple threat, L 8-man tag)

(Overall Won-Loss) Lower Midcard (Jul. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(16-7) Mark Jindrak (3-1, 60) (W Reigns, W 8-man tag, W triple threat, L fatal fourway)
(20-24-1) Kane (2-1, 45) (L 4-team elim, W 4-team elim, W w/Show vs Violence)
(1-2) Shawn Stasiak (1-2, 68) (W 8-man tag, L triple threat, L 8-man tag)
(2-9) Lance Cade (1-3, 61) (L 4-team elim, L 8-man tag, L triple threat, W 8-man tag)
(0-1) Fred Williams (0-1, 60) (L w/Howard vs NBT)
(0-1) Tom Howard (0-1, 52) (L w/Williams vs NBT)
(0-4) Shaniqua (0-1, 52) (L w/Jackie vs Trish/Lita)
(0-9) Luther Reigns (0-3, 43) (L Jindrak, L triple threat, L/Kish vs ECW)

(Overall Won-Loss) Opener (Jul. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(0-2) Jacqueline (0-1, 60) (L w/Shaniqua vs Lita/Trish)

(Overall Won-Loss) Injured Reserve (Jul. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(24-29) Edge (1-4, 73) (L Damien, L O'Haire, L 10-man tag, L UT, W 8-man tag)

(Overall Won-Loss) Future Endeavors (Jul. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(3-20) Rikishi (0-2) (L triple threat, L w/Reigns vs ECW)

Non-Wrestlers (Overness)
Eric Bischoff (96)
Shane McMahon (89)
Al Snow (75)

Managers
Dawn Marie (75) (Lance Storm and Tommy Dreamer)
Terri Runnels (70) (Lance Cade and Val Venis)

RAW Title Changes
WWE Tag Team - Big Show and Kane beat Canadian Violence (7/26)
World Heavyweight - Sean O'Haire beat Kurt Angle (7/25)
United States - None (Rob Van Dam has been champ since 6/7)
Women's - None (Mickie James has been champ since 6/7)

RAW Feuds
Shelton Benjamin vs. Damien (87 Heat)
Kurt Angle vs. Sean O'Haire (81 Heat)
TBA
TBA

Last edited by loopydate; 12-20-2009 at 11:19 AM.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:18 AM   #1981
loopydate

JULY 2004 RECAP

SmackDown!

(Overall Won-Loss) Main Event (Jul. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(36-20) Brock Lesnar (2-3, 99) (W w/Kidman vs Guerreros, W w/Kidman vs Cena/Rock, L 10-man tag, L Eddie, L w/Eddie vs Rock/Cena)
(36-18) The Rock (4-2, 98) (W 6-man tag, W w/Cena vs Metros, L w/Cena vs Brock/Kidman, W 10-man tag, L fatal fourway, W w/Cena vs Brock/Eddie)
(35-22) John Cena (4-2, 96) (W 6-man tag, W w/Rock vs Metros, L w/Rock vs Brock/Kidman, W 10-man tag, L fatal fourway, W w/Rock vs Brock/Eddie)
(25-29-1) Eddie Guerrero (2-4, 96) (L Matt, L w/Chavo vs Brock/Kidman, L tag triple threat, W 10-man tag, W Brock, L w/Brock vs Cena/Rock)

(Overall Won-Loss) Upper Midcard (Jul. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(33-19) Matt Hardy (4-1, 89) (W Eddie, W Jeff vs London/Rey, W Hurricane, L 10-man tag, W fatal fourway)
(6-4) Jeff Hardy (2-3, 86) (L triple threat, W Matt vs London/Rey, W fatal fourway, L 10-man tag, L fatal fourway)
(29-24) Rey Mysterio (3-3, 92) (W 6-man tag, L w/London vs Hardyz, L tag triple threat, W 10-man tag, L Tajiri, W Kidman)
(27-26) Christian (3-3, 88) (W triple threat, L triple threat, W tag triple threat, L 10-man tag, L Rico, W London)
(20-24-2) Billy Kidman (2-3, 84) (L triple threat, W w/Brock vs Guerreros, W w/Brock vs Rock/Cena, L Hurricane, L Rey)
(19-23) Rico (3-3, 83) (W triple threat, L triple threat, L tag triple threat, W 10-man tag, W Xian, L Tajiri)
(20-26-1) Tajiri (5-1, 85) (W triple threat, W triple threat, W tag triple threat, L 10-man tag, W Rey, W Rico)
(6-19-1) Paul London (0-5, 82) (L triple threat, L w/Rey vs Hardyz, L tag triple threat, L Orton, L Xian)

(Overall Won-Loss) Midcard (Jul. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(1-0) Brian Kendrick (1-0, 62) (W 6-man tag)
(28-17) D-Von Dudley (2-2, 77) (W w/Bubba vs Playas, L fatal fourway, L 6-man tag, W 6-man tag)
(31-22) Dave Batista (2-3, 80) (L 6-man tag, W Stevens, L fatal fourway, W Dragon, L 6-man tag)
(26-19) Bubba Ray Dudley (2-2, 75) (W w/D-Von vs Playas, L fatal fourway, L 6-man tag, W 6-man tag)
(20-16) John Layfield (1-1, 74) (W 6-man tag, L 6-man tag)
(13-12) Chris Kanyon (1-3, 73) (L 6-man tag, L w/Gunn vs Rock/Cena, W 6-man tag, L 6-man tag)
(12-15) Nova (2-0, 70) (W Carlito, W 8-man tag)
(19-28) The Hurricane (3-2, 83) (L triple threat, L Matt, W Kidman, W Orton, W 6-man tag)
(20-30-1) Chavo Guerrero (1-3, 78) (L triple threat, L w/Eddie vs Brock/Kidman, L 6-man tag, W 8-man tag)
(7-13) Jamie Noble (1-1, 64) (W Nunzio, L Stryker)
(5-13-1) Akio (0-1, 65) (L 8-man tag)
(8-21) Spike Dudley (1-2, 64) (L Intikami, L Nowinski, W 6-man tag)
(2-6) Aaron Stevens (1-2, 67) (L Bats, L Orton, W 6-man tag)
(5-21) Nunzio (0-2, 72) (L Noble, L 8-man tag)
(4-20) Carlito (0-2, 72) (L Nova, L 6-man tag)
(3-17) Chris Nowinski (1-2, 66) (L w/Henry vs Dudleyz, W Spike, L 6-man tag
(1-8) Funaki (1-1, 63) (L Intikami, W 8-man tag)
(0-1) BJ Whitmer (0-1, 63) (L 6-man tag)
(0-1) Trent Acid (0-1, 62) (L 6-man tag)
(0-1) Christian York (0-1, 61) (L 6-man tag)

(Overall Won-Loss) Lower Midcard (Jul. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(1-0) Jay Briscoe (1-0, 56) (W 6-man tag)
(1-0) Matt Stryker (1-0, 56) (W Noble)
(1-0) Colt Cabana (1-0, 52) (W 6-man tag)
(2-4) Johnny Jeter (0-1, 45) (L 8-man tag)
(4-14-1) Mark Henry (0-2-1, 55) (L w/Nowinski vs Dudleyz, D Blueprint, L 6-man tag)
(1-5) Zach Gowan (1-0, 57) (W 8-man tag)

(Overall Won-Loss) Openers (Jul. W-L, Overness) (Matches)
(2-1) Generalin Intikami (2-1, 45) (W Funaki, W Spike, L 8-man tag)

(Overall Won-Loss) Injured Reserve (Jul. W-L) (Matches)
(13-11) Billy Gunn (1-2) (L 6-man tag, L w/Kanyon vs Rock/Cena, W 6-man tag)
(12-13-1) The Blueprint (1-0-1) (D Henry, W 6-man tag)
(6-20-1) Ultimo Dragon (0-2) (L triple threat, L Bats)

Non-Wrestlers (Overness)
Steve Austin (93)
Vince McMahon (92)
Tazz (72)

Managers (Overness) (Clientele)
Paul Heyman (92) (Billy Kidman, Brock Lesnar, and Tajiri)
Theodore Long (66) (Chris Nowinski and Mark Henry)

SmackDown! Title Changes
Intercontinental - Jeff Hardy won a fatal fourway (7/15)
World Tag Team - John Cena and The Rock beat Metro Connection (7/8)
Cruiserweight - None (Rey Mysterio has been champ since 6/27)
WWE World - None (Matt Hardy has been champ since 5/20)

SmackDown! Feuds
Rey Mysterio vs. Tajiri (93 Heat)
Eddie Guerrero vs. Brock Lesnar (92 Heat)
John Cena & The Rock vs. Hardy Boyz (90 Heat)
Rico vs. Christian (92 Heat)

Last edited by loopydate; 12-21-2009 at 10:55 AM.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:34 AM   #1982
loopydate

AUGUST 2, 2004 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW

With just three weeks to go until Summerslam, a huge main event has been signed pitting World Champion Sean O'Haire against the manbeast Rhyno! Plus, both the WWE Tag Team Titles and the Women's Title will be on the line!

The night kicks off with William Regal heading to the ring for a match against Luther Reigns, who is still looking for his first WWE victory. Goddamn dud show... ugh. Regal wins with Power of the Punch.

Chris Jericho comes to the ring to host the Highlight Reel, and his guest is his tag team partner Chris Benoit. They lost their belts to Big Show and Kane, the Ministry Monsters, last week and now they "Hey! Nothing you can say!" "Bah Gawd, King, that's Randy Orton!" Orton gets in Benoit and Jericho's face, calling them both disgraces. No wonder Sean O'Haire is running RAW with his Natural Born Ministry. Nobody else around here can work like a damn team! The three men all face off, leading to a brawl between Benoit and Orton that winds up destroying the Highlight Reel set.

Up next is an eight-man tag match pitting four members of the Natural Born Ministry - Chuck Palumbo, Johnny Stamboli, Mark Jindrak, and Shawn Stasiak against the Playboys and the new duo of Fred Williams and Tom Howard. Solid match that, of course, is also a dud. Howard gets Stamboli to tap out to a cross armlock to pick up his team's first victory.

Backstage, Eric Bischoff has an announcement. He's been trying to figure out a number-one contender for Rob Van Dam's United States Title at Summerslam, and tonight's Highlight Reel gave him an idea. At Summerslam, it's going to be RVD versus Chris Benoit versus Chris Jericho versus Randy Orton for the title!

The three members of La Resistance come out next for six-man action against their longtime rivals Lance Storm and Tommy Dreamer. And their partner tonight is Rob Van Dam! Now that RVD knows his challengers for Summerslam, he's got to maintain some momentum, which he does by pinning Grenier with the Five-Star Frogsplash.

Backstage, Undertaker issues a challenge. Last week on RAW, he beat Rhyno to avenge his only WrestleMania loss. But he wants to prove that he can do it on the big scale. So at Summerslam, it's going to be Undertaker versus Rhyno one last time. And Rhyno will rest. In. Peace.

Mickie James defends her Women's Title next in a fatal fourway against the top three contenders Trish Stratus, Lita, and Molly Holly - all former champions. I hate doing write-ups for dud matches. Mickie hits Molly with the tornado DDT to retain.

Our second title match is next as Big Show and Kane come to the ring with their newly-won WWE Tag Team Titles. Their opponents are Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, the World's Greatest Tag Team! Kane whips Benjamin into the ropes, where Damien emerges with a steel chair to blast his rival. Kane manages to roll Benjamin up to retain the title, then all three Ministry members stand tall over the challengers.

As the Ministry leaves the ring, Shelton manages to drag himself over to the timekeeper to get a microphone and challenge Damien for one last match at Summerslam. You want me so bad? Come and get me!

And now for our main event. World Champion Sean O'Haire takes on Rhyno in a non-title bout. O'Haire is about to put Rhyno away with the Prophecy, but suddenly Kurt Angle is in the ring! O'Haire's Summerslam opponent takes him down and clamps on the Angle Lock, resulting ina DQ. As Rhyno comes to, Undertaker's music hits, and the Deadman hits the ring to go after his rival.

Once the ring is clear, Kurt Angle grabs the microphone and says that he's had enough of Sean O'Haire. So much so that he's going to make their World Title match at Summerslam more interesting. If Angle wins, he takes O'Haire's World Title. If O'Haire wins, Angle leaves World Wrestling Entertainment. Forever! Oh, it's true. It's damn true!
Old 12-28-2009, 09:54 PM   #1983
loopydate

AUGUST 6, 2004 - SMACKDOWN!

It's an all-wrestling edition of SmackDown! to kick off our new Friday nights on Spike TV timeslot! The announce team of new hire Dan Wilson and the legendary James E. Cornette welcome us to the show. It's eleven huge matches, and SmackDown! General Manager Steve Austin has declared a no-contact rule between the participants in the Tripleheader Ladder Match at Summerslam. For the next three weeks, unless it's part of a sanctioned match, the Hardy Boyz and The Rock and John Cena must remain apart. No interfering in each others' matches and no backstage attacks. The main event tonight, though, is a sanctioned one-on-one encounter between Cena and the WWE Champion Matt Hardy!

We open up with six-man cruiserweight action as Spike Dudley and Funaki team with the exciting newcomer Brian Kendrick against BJ Whitmer, Christian York, and Trent Acid who are calling themselves The New Generation. Last week they came up short in their debut, and they're hoping to bounce back tonight. Kendrick and Whitmer carry most of the match, with Kendrick taking offense from all three heels mid-match. Eventually, Whitmer puts Funaki away with a frogspalsh to give his stable their first win.

More cruiser action is next as two aspiring contenders to Rey Mysterio's title go head-to-head. It's a battle between former WCW Jung Dragons Jamie Noble and Akio! They put on a tremendous match, as only two men who know each other so well can. Noble picks up the win with a Tiger Driver.

The following match, pitting Aaron Stevens against Chris Nowinski was cut short when Nowinski's Playas' Club teammate Mark Henry attacked Stevens, resulting in a DQ. After the match, The Hurricane hits the ring to make the save with a chair, driving Nowinski and Henry off.

Up next is an eight-man tag match as Chavo Guerrero teams with Nova and the Dudley Boyz against Carlito, Chris Kanyon, John Layfield, and Nunzio! This was a very exciting match that exhibited all eight men, although Kanyon spent the majority of the match on the apron. D-Von picks up the win for his team, planting Nunzio with his lifting reverse DDT.

"Nature Boy" Dave Batista has been floundering since losing his Intercontinental Title, and tonight he faces off against The Hurricane. Solid match that gets a big boost from the fans being way into both men. Eventually, Bats whips Hurricane off the ropes, where Mark Henry lays waiting with a chair. Hurricane stumbles forward into a Batista Bomb for the loss. After the match, Henry shoves the referee aside and pummels Hurricane some more. The World's Strongest Man walks off, having laid out the leader of the Superfriends!

Last week, a trio of cruiserweight matches were marred by interference, and two of those participants are up next. It's Rico versus Billy Kidman! Good match that ends with Rico again getting jumped by Christian, allowing Kidman to pick up the win with a Shooting Star Press. After the match, the heels double-team Rico.

Christian remains in the ring for a match with his old rival, Cruiserweight Champion Rey Mysterio. Once again, a solid match gets made way better by a hot crowd. Rey hops up onto the ropes for a West Coast Pop, but Tajiri hops out of the crowd and grabs his leg resulting in a DQ. After the match, Tajiri sends Rey into the ring post. Christian joins in on the beating until a battered Rico heads down to the ring to save the champ, driving off the heels.

Up next is a red-hot 95% quality match that pits Tajiri against the fastest-rising star in the cruiserweight division, Paul London! London misses a big elbow drop, and Tajiri lands a dropkick, a back heel kick, and the Kick of Death to put him away. After the match, Rey Mysterio returns tot he ring with a chair to lay out his rival. The top tier of the Cruiserweight division seem to be intent on destroying each other!

Eddie Guerrero heads to the ring for a big match with Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy. Hardy's title is not on the line, and Eddie has to know that his Summerslam opponent Brock Lesnar is lying in wait and that he can get no help from John Cena and The Rock, who have been forbidden from contact with the Hardyz. This winds up being a bit of a disappointment. Eventually, they redo the chair-off-the-ropes spot as Lesnar lays Eddie out, allowing Jeff to roll him up for the win. After the match, Brock nails Eddie with a chair shot tot he head, followed by two across the back. He then drop toeholds him across the chair! Eddie is a bloody mess and Lesnar stands tall!

Lesnar remains in the ring as he takes on The Rock. Lesnar took full advantage of Rock and Cena being unable to even the odds, and now Eddie Guerrero looks to be in no condition to face Lesnar at Summerslam in sixteen days. These two old rivals pick right up where they left off months ago, tearing into each other in an incredible match. Lesnar looks about to pick up a win against the co-holder of the World Tag Team Titles with the F-5. However, as he's laying on the mat after the move, Eddie Guerrero came out of nowhere with a frogsplash! Eddie is barely able to stand, but he pulls himself up to the top rope again... for a second frogsplash! And a third! Eddie Guerrero has to have internal injuries, but the damage has been done to Lesnar as well! What more can these two men do to each other at Summerslam?!?

Our main event of the evening is a sanctioned contest between WWE Champion Matt Hardy Version 2.0 and John Cena, the man he won the belt from! Rock and Jeff have been barred from involvement in this match, and the old rivals give fans a hot preview of the Tripleheader Ladder Match. Eventually, Cena manages to pull off the victory with an F-U. But after the match, Hardy gets revenge with the Twist of Fate and stands tall as SmackDown! goes off the air.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:55 PM   #1984
loopydate

BTW, Hurricane injured his ankle and is out until October. So much for the Hurricane/Stevens-Nowinski/Henry match I was planning for next week's show...
Old 12-29-2009, 11:34 PM   #1985
loopydate

AUGUST 9, 2004 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW

Thirteen days away from Summerslam, and a huge main event has been signed - former World Champion Kurt Angle taking on the 2004 King of the Ring, Chris Benoit! Plus, a preview of Summerslam's fatal fourway for the United States Title as champion Rob Van Dam takes on Chris Jericho in a non-title match.

The night kicks off with a ten-man battle royal featuring the RAW midcard. La Resistance's Sylvan Grenier is the first casualty, courtesy of Natural Born Ministry member Johnny Stamboli. Stamboli's partner Palumbo takes care of Rob Conway shortly thereafter. And completing the trifecta of La Res eliminations, William Regal eliminates Rene Dupree. Stamboli is the next victim, courtesy of Val Venis, then fellow NBM member Shawn Stasiak gets taken out by Charlie Haas. Hass then gets taken out by Venis to give us a final four of Palumbo, Regal, Venis, and A-Train. Regal takes out Palumbo. Val eliminates Train, and then Regal uses his Power of the Punch to take out Venis for the win.

Backstage, Rhyno is walking down a corridor when he's stopped by Undertaker, his Summerslam opponent. Taker again reiterates that he's going to avenge his WrestleMania loss to Rhyno in two weeks, while Rhyno says that he's going to do what his friend Edge has failed to do all summer, beat Undertaker on pay-per-view.

Big Show and Kane, the Ministry's Monsters, make their way to the ring with their WWE Tag Team Title belts for a non-title match with ECW Originals Lance Storm and Tommy Dreamer. If Storm and Dreamer can pick up a win, they'll earn a title match next week. Unfortunately for them, though, Show and Kane simply overpower them, resulting in Dreamer eating a double chokeslam for the loss.

Rob Van Dam cuts a brief promo on Randy Orton and Canadian Violence and the fatal fourway for his United States Title at Summerslam. RVD has had a firm grip on the gold since winning it from Sean O'Haire two months ago. And he's going to run through all three opponents at Summerslam.

The Divas are out next for an eight-woman tag match. Women's Champion Mickie James captains a team made up of Lita, Trish Stratus, and Victoria against Gail Kim, Jacqueline, Jazz, and Shaniqua. Trish Stratus gets the isolation treatment from the heels through the middle of the match. Eventually, it comes down to Mickie and Jazz. Amidst some confusion, Molly Holly hits the ring and lays the champ out with the Molly-Go-Round allowing Jazz to pick up a cheap win.

It's Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho's turn to hype themselves up as they cut a promo on their chances at winning the United States Title at Summerslam. They tease a bit of tension, but they're on the same page heading into Summerslam.

Up next, two men on the verge of superstardom clash as Shelton Benjamin takes on Randy Orton. They put on a very exciting match that unfortunately gets marred by Damien chokeslamming Shelton resulting in a DQ victory.

Damien remains in the ring for what should be a hard-hitting encounter with the manbeast Rhyno. These two go to war, throwing forearms, slams, spears, neckbreakers, you name it. Eventually, Rhyno - like everyone else not named Shelton Benjamin - succumbs to the chokeslam. After the match, Benjamin blasts Damien with a superkick for a measure of revenge.

World Champion Sean O'Haire is out next to cut a promo on Kurt Angle. Last week, Angle said that he would leave World Wrestling Entertainment forever if he couldn't take the World Title from O'Haire at Summerslam. O'Haire's business is not ending careers. But if that's what Angle wants, that's what he'll get. Angle's day is done. Sean O'Haire is the future of this industry, and he's going to prove it by walking out of Summerslam still the World Champion. But he's not telling us anything we don't already know.

It's RVD versus Y2J next, just 13 days before they make up half of the United States Title match at Summerslam. They put on a very exciting high-flying match that unfortunatley comes to an abrupt end as Randy Orton hits the ring, resulting in a three-way brawl that requires an army of officials to break up. Shockingly, Jericho's partner Chris Benoit never bothered to make the save...

And now for our main event. Even when Angle and Benoit both phone it in, they tear the house down! Suplexes, jawbreakers, hammerlocks, headbutts, spears, dropkicks, tigerbombs, an Emerald Fusion... They pull out all the stops. Eventually, Angle gets Benoit onto the mat and clamps on the Angle Lock. But before Benoit can tap out, Sean O'Haire is in the ring, and he lays Angle out with the Prophecy! The referee calls for the bell as the World Champion stands tall as RAW goes off the air.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:06 PM   #1986
loopydate

AUGUST 13, 2004 - SMACKDOWN!

SmackDown! kicks off with a number-one contender match for the Cruiserweight Title. The winner faces off against Rey Mysterio next week! Carlito and Nunzio put on a solid match that the crowd has trouble getting into because they're both heels and apparently the virtual fans in EWR are all marks. Carlito blows a legdrop attempt, and Nunzio capitalizes with the Sicilian Crap for the win.

Chavo Guerrero is walking backstage when he's approached by Aaron Stevens. Stevens tells him that he was supposed to be teaming with his mentor The Hurricane against the Playas' Club tonight, but Hurricane just went down with an injury. "Yeah, that seems to be happening a lot lately." Stevens swears that he's not cursed, even though he's now the last Superfriend standing. PLEASE come out and be my partner tonight. Chavo thinks about it for a second, then agrees. That match is next!

And it's underwhelming. When Nowinski is in the ring, he and the babyfaces put on an exciting match, but once Henry comes down, it slows way down. Eventually, he manages to land a big splash on Chavo to give his team the win.

SmackDown! General Manager Steve Austin appears on the TitanTron to make an official announcement for Summerslam. Paul London and Billy Kidman have been tearing it up lately, and he wants to give them a shot on the big stage, so at Summerslam, they'll be going one-on-one!

Former World Tag Team Champions the Dudley Boyz are out next for a tag match against Dave Batista and John Layfield. The match is pretty much a straight-up brawl, which plays into all four men's hands perfectly. Eventually, Layfield eats the 3-D, and the Dudleyz get the win. After the match, he and Bats argue over whose fault the loss was.

Christian comes to the ring for the big six-man cruiserweight tag match later tonight, but first he wants to issue a challenge. He and Rico have torn the house down so many times lately that he wants to do it one more time at Summerslam, the second-grandest stage of them all! And he's going to avenge his Vengeance loss, 'cause that's how he rolls!

And now it's time for Christian, Tajiri, and Billy Kidman to take on Rico, Paul London, and the Cruiserweight Champion Rey Mysterio! London and Tajiri shine in this match, taking most of the high spots. Eventually, though, Tajiri also takes the fall, courtesy of the West Coast Pop.

After the match, Tajiri (in broken English) challenges Rey for one last match at Summerslam. Hopefully, he can get by Nunzio next week, because he wants to take back the Cruiserweight Title!

And now for the start of our triple main event! First up, it's WWE Champion Matt Hardy Version 2.0 taking on Eddie Guerrero. These two put on an incredible match. It ends when Brock Lesnar blindsides Eddie with a chair, allowing the champ to roll him up. Afterwards, Brock returns the favor for Eddie's triple-finisher attack last week by blasting him with a trio of F-5s! Medics cart Eddie off as Brock stands tall.

It's a WrestleMania rematch as Lesnar takes on the man who pulled off the upset by unseating him as WWE Champion, John Cena! We get another fantastic match out of these two. There is a ref bump. Lesnar hits Cena with an F-5, but a valiant Eddie Guerrero manages to catch him with a frogsplash while he's down, allowing Cena to get the win. Eddie pulls the same finish that Brock did to him last week with the repeated chairshots and the drop toehold on the chair. Holy shit, is this feud hot or what?

And in our main event, it's The Rock taking on one of his Summerslam opponents, Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy! A third tremendous main event in a row, but this one gets a clean finish (thanks to GM Austin's rule about no non-match contact) with Rock putting him away with the Rock Bottom to send the fans home happy.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:16 PM   #1987
loopydate

AUGUST 16, 2004 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW

Six days away from Summerslam, and all the RAW Superstars are in the house tonight! A huge double main event has been signed as World Champion Sean O'Haire takes on Shelton Benjamin in a non-title match, while his Summerslam challenger Kurt Angle takes on Damien! Two huge six-man tag matches, a four-team elimination match to determine #1 contenders to the Ministry Monsters' World Tag Team Titles, and a Women's Title match have all been signed for tonight as well!

We kick things off with a match pitting the Natural Born Ministry's tandem of Mark Jindrak and Shawn Stasiak against the new duo of Fred Williams and Tom Howard. The heels work over Williams early until he catches Stasiak with a Tiger bomb to hot-tag Howard into the match. He hits Stasiak with a delayed suplex and a powerbomb, but Stasiak winds up fighting back and getting Jindrak back into the match. Eventually, Jindrak catches Williams with Splash Mountain for the win.

Victoria is backstage when she's approached by Luther Reigns. Luther talks about how much he admires her. It's no secret that Luther hasn't had the best luck since coming to WWE, but Victoria is always right in the title hunt. He'd really like to pick her brain about what it takes to be successful in WWE. How about Sunday night, we watch Summerslam and discuss it over drinks? "Are you asking me on a date?" "If you have to ask, I guess I'm not very good at that either." She eventually agrees.

Next week, the Ministry Monsters Big Show and Kane will take on the winners of the following four-team elimination tag match. The makeshift team of Rob Conway and William Regal are the first to be eliminated after Charlie Haas puts Conway away with a powerbomb. Conway's La Resistance partners are the next to fall after Johnny Stamboli pins Grenier with a massive clothesline in the corner. It's down to NBM members Johnny Stamboli and Chuck Palumbo against the surprisingly effective team of Charlie Haas and A-Train. These two put on a decent straight-up tag match until Train manages to blast Palumbo with the Derailer for the upset victory!

"One of a Kind" hits the speakers, and we're ready for our first six-man tag of the evening, but Rob Van Dam isn't coming alone! He's bringing Terri Runnels with him! Runnels announces that she's signed on as the United States Champion's manager. He's being pulled in so many directions that he needs somebody to handle his day-to-day needs. And nobody fulfills her clients' needs like Terri Runnels! RVD stands behind her and smirks throughout the entire promo. Is there more than just a business relationship here?

Runnels' other clients, the Playboys - Lance Cade and Val Venis - make their way to the ring. Their opponents are the three challengers for RVD's U.S. Title at Summerslam, Randy Orton and the members of Canadian Violence - Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho. The 2004 King of the Ring Benoit is isolated early by the faces until he manages to catch RVD off-guard. At that point, all three challengers get their turn to pound on Van Dam until he manages to hot-tag Cade back in. Cade works on Orton until Benoit tags back in and gets Cade to tap out to the Crippler Crossface.

Our next match is for the WWE Women's Title! Mickie James has dominated the WWE Divas since her debut earlier this year, but she faces a tall task tonight against former champion Jazz. Good back-and-forth match that ends with Mickie putting Jazz away with the Mick Kick to retain.

At Summerslam, Rhyno will face off against Undertaker in a match five months in the making. Tonight, Rhyno will be teaming with his fellow ECW alumni Lance Storm and Tommy Dreamer against Undertaker and the World Tag Team Champions Big Show and Kane! Taker lets his minions do most of the work, though he does take part in some triple-teaming on Rhyno. Eventually, though Rhyno manages to fight back and take out Show with the Gore for the win.

Kurt Angle's music hits, and the crowd erupts. He grabs a microphone before his match with Damien. "In six days, I get my rematch with Sean O'Haire. My entire life, I have lived for nothing else than being the best. I didn't let a broken freakin' neck stop me from winning gold in Atlanta eight years ago. And I haven't let anything stand between me and being the absolute best wrestler in the world since I debuted in World Wrestling Entertainment. And being the World Heavyweight Champion was the way I showed that. People have been asking me why I'm putting my career on the line this Sunday. And the answer is easy. If I'm not going to be the absolute best, I don't want to be here at all. And sad as that is, it's true. Oh, it's damn true."

Damien's music hits and it's time for our first half of the double main-event. Even with Angle phoning it in, they put on a tremendous contest. Damien manages to catch Angle with a chokeslam, looking like he's going to put the number-one contender away, but then Shelton Benjamin blasts him with a stiff punch, resulting in a DQ. Benjamin grabs a chair and blasts him with it before dropping him face-first across it. Damien is a bloody mess, and Shelton stands over him. This will FINALLY end at Summerslam!

Backstage while Damien is being dragged from the ring, the World Champion Sean O'Haire appears on the TitanTron. "Kurt, that's all well and good. You know, all that business about being the best. And I'm sure that you actually believe that. I'm sure that you believe that when you were the World Champion that you were actually the very best in the world. But Kurt, you peaked eight years ago. Those gold medals are your greatest accomplishment, and you've been coasting on that for almost a decade. As amazing as you are in the ring, as fantastic as you are on the mic, and as great a representative as you are for this company, there's that thought in the back of your head. That nagging little thought that there's actually somebody out there who's just a little bit better. There's that guy who's a little bit faster. There's that guy who's a little bit stronger. There's that guy who's just a little bit better. And I think that you've known for a while, Kurt, that that guy... is me. And that's why you're so eager to put your career up. You know that if I beat you again at Summerslam that you're second best. And if that's not good enough - and it won't be - you'll know that all along I wasn't telling you anything you didn't already know."

Shelton Benjamin comes out for our non-title main event. JR and Prazak hype that the Benjamin/Damien match at Summerslam will now be a First Blood Match! Benjamin and O'Haire put on a tremendous match. Eventually, though, Benjamin's actions from earlier catch up to him as a still-bloody Damien hits the ring and hits him with a chokeslamw hile the ref's back is turned. O'Haire crawls over for the cover and the victory. After the match, Damien continues to pound Shelton, and the last image of the show is the bloodied rookie monster standing victoriou over his rival.
Old 02-06-2010, 02:38 PM   #1988
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Good stuff, Loopy.

Anyway, after a long absence...I forgot I had the full, free version of TEW 2005 on my computer. Usually I book a few shows and then give up because it's complex, but I figure I'll give it a proper go.......however, it's under my terms. I changed WWE to a cutting edge promotion as opposed to sports entertainment...this puts more emphasis on matches so I won't lose popularity on every single show when I neglect to put a lot of storylines in.

I will be using WWE. The first order of business is that I removed ECW as a brand. The talents on ECW were then "randomly" drafted to the other two shows, so as such, the following guys have moved brands:

To Raw: Abraham Washington, Ezekiel Jackson, Josh Matthews, Shelton Benjamin, Tony Atlas, Tyler Reks, Vance Archer, Vladimir Kozlov, William Regal

To SmackDown: Caylen Croft, Christian, Goldust, Rosa Mendes, The Hurricane, Tiffany, Trent Barreta, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder

Byron Saxton and Savannah did not get moved to a show, due to lack of room. As such, they have just been moved down to FCW.

The Raw guest host concept has ended, and Theodore Long has moved over to Raw to be the full-time general manager there. Over on SmackDown, Tiffany and Vickie Guerrero will act as co-GMs.

ECW and Superstars have been scrapped to make way for the return of Heat and Velocity. Heat will be taped before Raw and air in Superstars' timeslot, Velocity will be taped before SmackDown and air in ECW's timeslot. Basically, they serve the same function Heat/Velocity used to...giving guys a chance to be seen when they aren't on the main show.

The roster I am using is the current WWE roster...everybody healthy at the start. The game will begin in January 2010 as I begin building up to the Royal Rumble.

Oh yeah, and because ECW has faded away...the ECW title has also been scrapped. I will likely use this as a storyline reason to get Christian a WHW Title match against Undertaker at the Rumble, not sure yet.

Knowing me, I'll give up on this after a couple of shows again...but whatever.
Old 02-06-2010, 11:45 PM   #1989
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

So I booked the first addition of Raw, ran it...then the first Heat taping...ran it.......then my game crashed before it could go back to the main screen.

I'm guessing TEW05 disagrees with my laptop. I'll try again on the desktop PC when I am less agitated.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:50 PM   #1990
loopydate

AUGUST 20, 2004 - SMACKDOWN!

It's the last show before Summerslam, and the participants in Sunday night's Tripleheader Ladder Match will be in action in a pair of tag team matches tonight. Plus, Rey Mysterio defends the Cruiserweight Title just two days before his big match with Tajiri, and a red-hot cruiserweight tag match pitting Rico and Paul London against Christian and Billy Kidman!

The show kicks off with a match between Funaki and Akio! The two Japanese cruiserweights put on a great show. Akio gets a near fall early after a spinning bulldog, then another after a flying axehandle, then a third after a face crusher. Funaki fights back with martial arts moves, and a sick tiger spulex. Eventually, though, Akio's speed proves too much as he hits Hang Time for the victory.

"Nature Boy" Dave Batista and John Layfield have become a force to be reckoned with in the tag division of late, and tonight Jamie Noble and Nova have the misfortune of being fed to them. Eventually, Batista puts Nova away with the Batista Bomb.

Six-man tag action is next as all three Dudley Boyz take on the makeshift trio of Carlito, Chris Kanyon, and Chris Nowinski. The Dudleyz start the match by triple-teaming Carlito, until the heels manage to isolate D-Von. In the end, Bubba gets a hot tag and hits Carlito with a Bubba Cutter for the win.

Christian comes out to the ring for his big tag match and cuts a promo about his match on Sunday against Rico. Rico has certainly come a long way since he started in WWE. Once one of the biggest jokes on the roster, Rico has really blossomed into one of the bigger stars on SmackDown!, and it's only a matter of time before he starts to legitimately challenge at the top of the card. Christian, on the other hand, hasn't come a long way. Because he hasn't needed to. When you win a championship in your debut match, there isn't a whole lot of room for improvement. Christian has always been at the top of the card, and Rico's a fool if he thinks that he's going to be the one that gives him the rub. It's obvious who's going over Sunday night, and Rico's no doubt going to put on a great show, but it's just not going to be enough. Christian's going to put Rico away, then it's on to the WWE Championship. 'Cause that's how he rolls!

The crowd ate the tag match up, and we got great teases for Sunday's Kidman/London and Rico/Christian matches. Eventually, Rico sets up for his spinning leg lariat, but instead eats a set of brass knuckles, courtesy of Captain Charisma. Christian gets the cheap pin and the momentum going into Summerslam!

Cruiserweight Champion Rey Mysterio comes to the ring for his title defense against Nunzio next, but first he cuts a brief promo on Tajiri. These two have put on some tremendous matches over the years, and he's looking forward to raising the bar again. But this thing with Tajiri has gone beyond being a professional rivalry. It's gone beyond the two best cruiserweights in the world trying to prove who's truly number one. And that's why I'm going to take more pleasure than I probably should when I kick your head clean off with the 619!

He keeps that energy up for his title match with Nunzio, and they really put on a show. Rey sets up for the West Coast Pop, but Tajiri hops the barricade and grabs his leg, causing ihm to wipe out. The ref calls for the bell, but that doesn't stop Tajiri from grabbing a chair from ringside, who then uses it to beat the bloody hell out of Rey. The challenger stands over the champion as we head to commercial.

In just two days, WWE Champion Matt Hardy Version 2.0 and Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy will defend their titles in a tripleheader ladder match, and tonight's tune-up opponents are Aaron Stevens and his new tag team partner Chavo Guerrero. It's a solid match that lets Stevens and Chavo look solid against the champions, but eventually Jeff hits a Swanton on Stevens for the win.

The Hardyz' Summerslam opponents, the World Tag Team Champions The Rock and John Cena are out next for a match against New Generation members BJ Whitmer and Trent Acid. The newcomers put up a decent fight, but this match was about making Rock and Cena strong heading into Summerslam. Christian York tries to interject on his partners' behalf, but accidentally winds up hitting Acid with a chair, allowing The Rock to hit Rock Bottom for the win.

Eddie Guerrero cuts a 100% quality promo on his match with Brock Lesnar. Brock has dominated everything in his path since his debut, but Eddie has become the biggest thorn Brock has ever had to deal with. He talks about the parable with the lion with the thorn in his paw, and about how the whole thing is a lie. And trust me, nobody lies like a Guerrero. The lion isn't grateful for the thorn being taken out of his paw. The lion just gets mad and devours everything around him. Well, Eddie's not going to let himself get devoured. He's going to stick, he's going to move, he's going to insert-cliche-here. But the thing is, cliches are cliches for a reason. And David does beat Goliath. And the colonies get their independence. And the Ewoks destroy the Empire. And this Sunday, Eddie Guerrero is going to once again prove that he is... wait, I can't remember which cliche I started it off with...

And now it's Brock's turn to hit the ring for his main event match against Brian Kendrick. Lesnar absolutely dominated Kendrick. A chop, a bodyslam, a brainbuster, a powerbomb, then the F-5. After the match, Eddie blasts Brock with a chair. Ugh. The underdog taking out the favorite with a chair as we fade to black? What a cliche!
Old 02-10-2010, 12:35 AM   #1991
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Raw - Week 1, January 2010 - Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, CT
---

New Raw GM Theodore Long welcomes us to a new era of Monday Night Raw! He makes several new announcements, including that many of the new superstars from the former ECW will be attempting to qualify for the Royal Rumble match tonight as well as this Thursday night on Heat. He also announces that the Number 1 Contender for the WWE Title will be determined tonight in a wild 6 Pack Challenge! John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Big Show vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H! Sheamus argues that he deserves a PPV off, Long says there are no months off for the champ.
Segment Rating: B

Sheamus is in a bad mood, which is bad news for his opponent, Primo. 2 minute squash, Sheamus wins with the Irish Curse.
Segment Rating: B-

Orton cuts the first of many main-event related promos saying why he will win the 6 Pack Challenge.
Segment Rating: A

Santino Marella faces off against new addition William Regal in a Royal Rumble qualifier. Santino actually does quite well for himself, but Regal gets the nod with help from fellow new roster member Ezekiel Jackson. Yet ANOTHER newcomer, Vladimir Kozlov, rushes out to chase off Regal and Jackson after, still some unfinished business stemming from ECW. Either way though, Regal stamps his ticket for the Rumble match.
Segment Rating: B+

Graphic shows that Bret Hart will be appearing live next week. Everybody marks out.
Segment Rating: A+

Big Show and Kofi Kingston face off backstage, the largest and smallest guys in the main event tonight argue about who will be the #1 Contender.

Melina is miraculously healed, and still holds the Divas Title. She faces her main villain, Maryse, in a title bout. Not a horrible Divas match by any stretch, back and forth bout that sees Melina retain the belt with a surprise roll-up, stunning Maryse.

Cena does a fired up promo about the main event, crowd loves it.

Another Royal Rumble qualifier up next as Shelton Benjamin makes his return to Raw to face Chavo Guerrero. Really good match as the guys were told to do whatever necessary to put on the best match possible. Shelton wins it after the Paydirt, the old ECW guys are 2-0.

DX are up to their usual tomfoolery hyping up the main event. Once again, crowd loves it.

Oops, turns out DX did too good of a job in their promo...because it somehow made the fans not care about the Miz/MVP US Title match. Jerks. Anyway, MVP really takes it to Miz for a good amount of the match to the point where Miz simply pussies out and walks out to keep his title. MVP wins by countout.
Segment Rating: C+

One last hype package thrown together for the main event. And that match is...NEXT!

The 6 Pack Challenge is a wild bout that the crowd eats up, and lasts over 20 minutes. Everybody gets a good amount of time in the ring, and of course the end comes with a finishing maneuver clusterfuck. Orton ducks a Trouble in Paradise...RKO to Kofi! Triple H kicks him, Pedigree! HBK proves it's every man for himself, Sweet Chin Music to The Game! Big Show comes in, Chokeslam! Then, lastly, Cena takes Big Show out at the knees and locks in the STF and Show taps. The IWC groans, but John Cena will be headed to the Royal Rumble to face Sheamus and try to regain the WWE Title that he lost at TLC.

OVERALL SHOW RATING: B+ (Our popularity has increased)

---------

But wait, don't forget the tapings for:

Heat - Airing on Thursday, Week 1, January 2010

We open up with a Royal Rumble qualifier, as "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters goes up against Vance Archer. Fans unfamiliar with Archer certainly have to be impressed by what they see in this one. It wasn't a squash, but Archer still controlled the pace of the bout and managed to put away The Boob Man following a Big Boot to qualify for his first ever Royal Rumble. That's now 3-0 for Raw's newest additions.

"The All-American American" Jack Swagger is out and vows to put an end to his loothing thtreak. And when he does, he will go on to win the Royal Rumble and begin his route towards being the All-American American World Champion.
Segment Rating: C

Swagger's opponent is Tyler Reks, making his first televised appearance in quite some time. Again, as is common in the sub-show matches, it's not a squash...Reks gets in some offense to drag the match to a decent length. But regardless, Swagger finally ends the winning streak the new Raw guys have had, and pins Reks after a Gutwrench Powerbomb.

After the match, Swagger annoys everybody by celebrating the end of his streak as though he had just won the World Series. He should probably save some of that energy for the Rumble.

Graphic is shown promotion tonight's main event, Mark Henry and Evan Bourne teaming up to face The Legacy of Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase.

Tony Atlas is backstage preparing some coffee right before it's time to head out for the Abraham Washington Show. Tonight's guest will be Carlito. Abe says "Apple? Can't think of anything worse to wind up in your face." On queue, Atlas accidentally fucks up the coffee machine and Abe gets sprayed. Atlas lets out his infectious laugh. Comedy gold, but the ungrateful fans crap all over it.
Segment Rating: D

Carlito is the guest on the Abraham Washington Show, and Abe/Tony are up to their usual antics on the show, complete with intentionally terrible jokes. The central point here is that Carlito says he will qualify for the Royal Rumble next week. Dat's cool.

The Raw Rebound shows clips from the 6-Pack Challenge main event from Raw.

Jillian Hall comes out and, of course, decides it's time to sing. Even though most things are better than this...the segment is hurt by the popularity of the Raw Rebound, even though the fans wouldn't see the Raw Rebound because it was taped before Raw even happened! Jerks. Gail Kim interrupts Jillian, saving everybody's eardrums in the process.
Segment Rating: C-

Decent Divas match that unfortunately didn't have that great of a crowd reaction, divas matches are piss breaks even in TEW. Gail Kim picks up the win though following a Flying Headscissors.

Obligatory graphic reminding people that Bret Hart will be live on Raw next week.

Our main event tag team bout saw Evan Bourne playing Ricky Morton as the Legacy managed to isolate him and hit him with a flurry of offense. He eventually makes the hot tag to Mizark, and "The World's Strongest Man" gets some big power moves in to the fans' delight, but Legacy catches their breath and Ted manages to score a clean pin on Mark after Dream Street. Impressive win for Legacy to end the show.

OVERALL SHOW RATING: C+ (We may have lost popularity...meh whatever, it's only the sub-show)
Old 02-10-2010, 01:04 AM   #1992
Impact!
R.I.P Tanner

Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
What TEW download pack did you use for this Vito?
Impact! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:19 AM   #1993
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

I just ran a search for TEW 05 Real World packs.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:37 AM   #1994
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

I think starting with Week 2, I'll just post each show individually when it is meant to be aired (so starting from Monday they'd be posted Raw-Velocity-Heat-SD) as an attempt to get my post count up make things easier to follow.

In addition, I fucked up and forgot to record the ratings for the show (except for the matches and overall show rating, which are kept on record in the game)...so here are fairly quick match results for Velocity and SmackDown from the MassMutual Center in Springfield, MA:

Velocity
-Goldust def. Mike Knox (C+)

-Trent Barreta & Caylen Croft def. Kung Fu Naki & Jimmy Wang Yang (C)

-Luke Gallows def. his former enabler, Slam Master J (C)

-Finlay def. Charlie Haas (C+)

Overall Show Rating: C+

---

SmackDown!
-Rey Mysterio def. Tyson Kidd to qualify for the Royal Rumble (B+)

-CM Punk def. The Hurricane to qualify for the Royal Rumble, Gallows distracted the ref and PAUL BURCHILL ran in and planted The Hurricane with a finisher. (A)
After the match, Burchill told the story about how The Hurricane got Burchill thrown out of ECW, and it sent him into a drinking problem. But now Burchill is back, and he's now straight edge. The Straight Edge Society has a new member.

-John Morrison, Matt Hardy, and R-Truth def. Drew McIntyre, Dolph Ziggler, and Zack Ryder when Morrison pinned Ziggler (B)

-Christian was the guest on The Cutting Edge. Christian told his brother that after a meeting with new co-GM Tiffany, because he was the reigning ECW champion when the belt went defunct and he never lost it...Christian will be facing The Undertaker at the Royal Rumble for the World Heavyweight Title. Chris Jericho interrupts and complains that he's more deserving, etc. and Jericho/Christian is booked for the main event.

-Kane def. David Hart Smith to qualify for the Royal Rumble (B-)

-Michelle McCool is still the Women's champion in this data pack...which means that I had to continue the Piggy James storyline. She and Mickie argued, and the crowd really didn't care.

-Batista def. The Great Khali to qualify for the Royal Rumble by countout after throwing Khali into the ringside steps (B-)

-Christian def. Chris Jericho in a great main event (A)
After the match, Jericho gathered himself and attacked Christian from behind as he celebrated. Edge runs out and helps his brother. As Edge and Jericho fight to the back, the lights go out and the bell tolls. Lights come back on, and The Undertaker is in the ring. He and Christian have a staredown to end the show.

Overall Show Rating: A

--------

So after one week, I have both title matches booked for the Rumble. John Cena vs. Sheamus for the WWE Title, and Christian vs. Undertaker for the World Heavyweight Title. In addition, 8 men have qualified for the Royal Rumble (Batista, CM Punk, Jack Swagger, Kane, Rey Mysterio, Shelton Benjamin, Vance Archer, William Regal) many more to come in the next week or two.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:42 AM   #1995
loopydate

AUGUST 22, 2004 - SUMMERSLAM

After an injury sidelined his friend Edge, Rhyno has stepped into his shoes for one more encounter with the man whose streak he ended at WrestleMania, Undertaker! It's our pre-show match, and it's next!

Rhyno vs. Undertaker

Rhyno hits a right hand. Rhyno hits some punches. Flying shoulder tackle by Rhyno sends Undertaker to the mat. Rhyno with a spinning neckbreaker on Undertaker. Undertaker powers out of a Rhyno headlock. Weak bodyslam on Rhyno by Undertaker. Weak bodyslam by Undertaker. There's a two count on the pin. Rhyno ducks a wild right hand. Spinebuster by Rhyno. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by Rhyno, Undertaker got planted. Pin, but Undertaker is out just before the three count. Rhyno misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Lame kick from Undertaker. Rhyno counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Rhyno slams Undertaker down. Kane comes running down the aisle with a chair! Undertaker goes to irish whip Rhyno into the ropes. Kane jumps onto the apron with the chair...but Rhyno reverses! Collision between Kane, Undertaker, and the chair! Undertaker staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Undertaker and Kane tie Rhyno up in the ropes, then start punching away at him until referees run down and break it up. I'll give it a **1\2 rating.

Overall Rating: 72%
Crowd Reaction: 74%
Match Quality: 70%

The PPV event kicks off with the culmination of the long-running Shelton Benjamin-Damien feud. Since debuting in World Wrestling Entertainment, Damien has been nearly unstoppable. Only one man has seemed to have his number, and that's one-half of the World's Greatest Tag Team, Shelton Benjamin! Tonight, it's First Blood rules, and one way or another, this feud will end!

First Blood Match - Shelton Benjamin vs. Damien

Reverse DDT on Damien. Damien powers out of a Shelton Benjamin headlock. Damien bodyslams Shelton Benjamin. Back elbow connects, Shelton staggers backward. Rude Awakening on Shelton Benjamin by Damien. Shelton pushes out of a Damien hold. Brainbuster suplex by Shelton Benjamin, who apparently is in the mood to bust some brains. Death valley driver by Shelton Benjamin, Damien is down and hurt. Bodyslam by Shelton. Damien reverses a waistlock. Big clothesline on Shelton. Lifting DDT by Damien, looked good. Damien picks up a chair. Shelton Benjamin turns around...and gets smashed over the head with it! That has to be at least a 0. 6 on the Muta scale. The referee sees blood, and this match is over! A good *** rating.

Crowd Reaction: 87%

The top tier of the Cruiserweight Division on SmackDown! has been red-hot as of late, and two stars who are looking to break into the title picture are Paul London and Billy Kidman. These two have lit up recent episodes of SD, and now tonight they get a PPV showcase!

Paul London vs. Billy Kidman

London takes a flying neckbreaker from Billy Kidman. Kidman crushes London with a running senton. There's a two count on the pin. Paul London comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Dropkick connects, Kidman goes down. Spin kick by Paul London to the face. Hooks the leg for a two count. DDT from the top rope by Paul London. That looked brutal. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. London hits a dropkick on Billy Kidman. Kidman counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Lightning kick by Kidman on London. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on London, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Billy Kidman strikes London. London blocks the suplex attempt. Paul London hits a rolling kick on Kidman. Tiger suplex on Kidman, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Paul London floors Billy Kidman...and climbs the turnbuckles. Through the air, London Calling! 1....2....3. This one gets a ***1\4 rating, it was a good bout.

Overall Rating: 78%
Crowd Reaction: 74%
Match Quality: 83%

Speaking of the Cruiserweight Division, SmackDown!'s newest main eventer Christian has had his hands full lately with Rico. While it looks like Xian may soon be breaking into the WWE Title picture, Rico is just barely a notch behind him. A win tonight on PPV could catapult him into that upper echelon.

Rico vs. Christian

Kick from Rico to the leg. Christian powers out of a Rico headlock. Rico walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from Christian. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Christian plants Rico with an exploder suplex. Cover, but there's no one to count for Christian. Rico counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Face crusher from Rico on Christian. Back heel kick from Rico on Christian. Cover for a two count. Diving headbutt from Rico, not much elevation. Pin, but Christian is out just before the three count. Rico walks into a trip. Reverse DDT on Rico. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Rico blocks a punch. Christian is in trouble. Spinning Leg Lariat! 1....2....3. Christian gives a murderous look toward Rico...and attacks! Rico gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Christian picks him up...and launches him over the top rope to the outside. A small measure of revenge has been taken. *** rating for a good bout.

Overall Rating: 85%
Crowd Reaction: 90%
Match Quality: 76%

Rey Mysterio has been a fighting champion since winning the Cruiserweight Title two months ago. Tonight, he defends it once again against his longtime rival, Tajiri!

Cruiserweight Title Match - Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Tajiri

Rey uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Flying reverse elbow by Rey Mysterio. There's a two count on the pin. Tajiri powers out of a Rey Mysterio headlock. Stiff high kick on Rey by Tajiri who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. Second rope flying axe handle, Rey goes down. Hooks the leg for a two count. Power drive elbow by Tajiri. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Tajiri uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Rey powers out of a headlock. Lightning kick by Rey on Tajiri. There's a two count on the pin. Springboard dropkick from Rey Mysterio. Nicely done. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Rey hits a dropkick on Tajiri. Spinning back kick from Rey Mysterio. Tajiri ducks a wild right hand. Running knee lift from Tajiri. Tiger suplex on Rey, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Rey Mysterio slugs Tajiri, sending him down into the corner. While Rey fires up the crowd, Tajiri is removing the turnbuckle pad! Rey Mysterio comes over...but Tajiri grabs him by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Rey Mysterio face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! Tajiri rolls up the stunned Rey Mysterio, and even puts his feet on the second rope to add insult to injury! 1....2...3! What a display of cheating from Tajiri. Tajiri slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win, and evidently isn't going to hang around for Rey to get some payback. That was good. **** rating.

Overall Rating: 90%
Crowd Reaction: 91%
Match Quality: 88%

Since winning the World Title, Sean O'Haire's greatest rival has been Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle. Every time Angle nearly unseats his rival, O'Haire manages to make off with the gold. Angle has become so incensed that tonight he puts his career on the line!

World Title Match (If Angle Loses, He Leaves WWE) - Kurt Angle vs. Sean O'Haire (c)

O'Haire gets caught with a short powerbomb from Angle. Devastating face-first slam from Angle on O'Haire. Cover for a two count. O'Haire counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Sean O'Haire hits some punches. Back elbow connects, Angle staggers backward. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by Sean O'Haire, Kurt Angle got planted. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Flying shoulder tackle by O'Haire sends Angle to the mat. Angle ducks a wild right hand. O'Haire walks into a killer lariat. Cover for a two count. O'Haire walks into a face-first flapjack. Pin, but O'Haire is out just before the three count. Kurt Angle with a spinning neckbreaker on O'Haire. Belly to belly suplex by Angle. Sean O'Haire pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Bodyslam by O'Haire. Massive lariat, apparently O'Haire has been watching The Best Of Stan Hansen again. Kurt Angle is in trouble. Prophecy! 1....2....3. Kurt Angle offers a handshake to O'Haire...and he accepts it! A good *** rating.

Crowd Reaction: 89%

After controversy erupted on Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel, the following Fatal Fourway match was signed, pitting Rob Van Dam against Randy Orton and the former WWE Tag Team Champions Jericho and the 2004 King of the Ring Chris Benoit!

Fatal Fourway For The United States Title - Rob Van Dam (c) vs. Chris Benoit vs. Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton

Big forearm by Chris Benoit, ripping a page from the NOAH playbook. Gut buster, Jericho hits hard. Hooks the leg for a two count. Jericho counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Jericho tags out to Randy Orton. Randy Orton with a spinning neckbreaker on Benoit. Orton whips Benoit into the turnbuckles...and predictably, the referee gets sandwiched. Randy Orton drills Chris Benoit with a press slam into a Michinoku Driver. Cover, but there's no one to count for Randy Orton. Big clothesline on Benoit. Randy Orton gets taken down out of nowhere. Benoit tags out to Rob Van Dam. Lightning kick by RVD on Orton. Rob Van Dam hits a rolling kick on Orton. Rob Van Dam misses a clothesline. Randy Orton with a spinning neckbreaker on RVD. Flying spear out of the corner! RVD nearly got snapped in two. Orton tags out to Chris Benoit. RVD gets caught with a short powerbomb from Benoit. Emerald Fusion by Chris Benoit on RVD. Chris Benoit has Rob Van Dam down on the canvas. Rob Van Dam gets locked in the Crippler Crossface! Submission victory! A good *** rating.

Overall Rating: 81%
Crowd Reaction: 83%
Match Quality: 79%

It comes down to this - the top four champions on SmackDown!, settling a months-old score in one match. The WWE Title, the Intercontinental Title, and the World Tag Team Titles will be suspended from the ceiling. If either Matt or Jeff Hardy can climb a ladder and retrieve one of the tag team belts, they are the new champions. But if either The Rock or John Cena can climb up to grab either singles title, that man becomes that champion. It's a match we haven't seen in nearly seven years, and for the first time, it's under Ladder Match rules!

Tripleheader Ladder Match For All Three Titles - World Tag Team Champions John Cena and The Rock vs. Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy and WWE Champion Matt Hardy Version 2.0

Kick from Jeff Hardy to the leg. Matt Hardy Version 2.0 hits a rolling kick on Rock. Jeff Hardy dives off the middle of the ladder with a clothesline. Matt only gets knees on a splash. The Rock with a spinning neckbreaker on Hardy. The Rock scoops up Hardy. Cena bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Cena hits a stump piledriver on Matt Hardy Version 2.0. Matt gets a face-full of ladder. Hardy powers out of a headlock. Super frankensteiner on Cena, who hit hard. Jeff Hardy floors The Rock...and climbs the turnbuckles. Through the air, Swanton Bomb! Matt Hardy Version 2.0 moves in for the kill. Twist Of Fate! Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy Version 2.0 go up the ladder and grab the prize for the win. Hardy Boyz remain in the ring, celebrating their victory. It gets a ***1\2 rating.

Overall Rating: 91%
Crowd Reaction: 95%
Match Quality: 83%

For the second straight month, the Eddie Guerrero-Brock Lesnar match gets the main event slot on pay-per-view. This time, though, the bad blood will finally end as the two rivals square off for a final time inside a steel cage!

Steel Cage Match - Eddie Guerrero vs. Brock Lesnar

Spinning back kick from Eddie Guerrero. Eddie Guerrero throws Lesnar into the cage. Eddie Guerrero and Lesnar climb the cage....but both end up crashing back to the canvas after a struggle! Eddie uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Eddie uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Lesnar blocks a punch. Brock Lesnar drives Eddie into the cage side. Brainbuster suplex by Brock Lesnar, who apparently is in the mood to bust some brains. Brock Lesnar and Eddie climb the cage....but both end up crashing back to the canvas after a struggle! Eddie Guerrero powers out of a Brock Lesnar headlock. Super frankensteiner on Lesnar, who hit hard. Lesnar walks into a face crusher variation. Lesnar reverses a Eddie Guerrero hammerlock. Brock Lesnar snap suplexes Eddie. Eddie Guerrero pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Eddie Guerrero climbs the cage, but gets pulled down by Lesnar! Lesnar takes a flying neckbreaker from Eddie Guerrero. Eddie Guerrero has Brock Lesnar down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Through the air, Frog Splash! Eddie Guerrero and Lesnar climb the cage....until Brock Lesnar gets knocked off by a right hand! Eddie climbs over the top for the win! Eddie Guerrero goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory *** rating, as it was good, but nothing too special.

Overall Rating: 87%
Match Quality: 74%
Old 02-12-2010, 10:58 AM   #1996
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Nice show Loopy...bye Kurt
Old 02-12-2010, 12:15 PM   #1997
loopydate

I just couldn't improve his morale, no matter what I did, so I thought I'd just let him go.

I was also retarded and forgot to click "End Feud" on the ladder match, so Cena and Rock are going to cash in their rematch clause on SmackDown!

I also am probably two weeks away from being able to end the Christian/Rico and Rey/Tajiri feuds properly, so expect more from them this week. Then I'll be able to really start focusing on Unforgiven and the run up to the end of the year.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:17 PM   #1998
loopydate

AUGUST 23, 2004 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW

WWE.com announced earlier today that tonight would be the kickoff of a tournament to crown a new number-one contender for Sean O'Haire's World Title. After the champ drove Kurt Angle from World Wrestling Entertainment last night at Summerslam, no one has stepped up as an obvious contender, thus a night of first-round action tonight! Weeeeeeeeeeeell, it's a duuuuuuuud shooooooow!

The night kicks off with Tom Howard taking on La Resistance's Rene Dupree. Mediocre match that ends with Dupree slapping the Figure Four Leglock on Howard to advance to next week's second round.

Luther Reigns is out next, hoping to pick up his first WWE victory. Unfortunately, his opponent is the rookie monster Damien. Damien hits the ring, lands a piledriver and a chokeslam, and the match is over. Damien continues to pummel Reigns after the bell. Apparently his big win last night over Shelton Benjamin has him fired up!

Earlier tonight, Rene Dupree defeated Tom Howard. Up next, their respective tag-team partners do battle in another tournament match. This match again ends in submission. Although, this time it's Fred Williams slapping a Canadian backbreaker on Sylvan Grenier to pick up the win.

Terri Runnels' Playboy Lance Cade is out next for a contest with William Regal. These two put on a good match, but the crowd isn't into it, and the stupid dud show drags it down. Regal puts Cade away with the Power of the Punch.

Another good technical match follows as Lance Storm takes on Rob Conway. Good back-and-forth contest that ends with Storm laying Conway out with an elbow and getting him to tap out to the Straightshooter.

Last night, Rob Van Dam dropped his United States Title to Chris Benoit in a fatal fourway match, and hopes to bounce back in a big way tonight against one-half of the WWE Tag Team Champions, Kane. Kane was supposed to be involved in a title match tonight, but the tournament has postponed that match indefinitely. RVD looks to be about to put Kane away, but Benoit puts his stamp on the match by capitalizing on a distracted referee and clamping the Crippler Crossface on Van Dam. Kane gets the cheap win, but Benoit isn't done, laying Van Dam out with the US belt and giving him a drop toehold onto it, bloodying the former champ. Why did he just do that?

Terri Runnels' third client, Val Venis, takes on co-tag champ Big Show next, and both champs manage to advance, as Show hits the Showstopper for the win. After the match, he pummels Val some more. Is Big Show's climb up the ranks starting again?

Charlie Haas was supposed to be teaming with A-Train tonight to take on the tag champs, but as mentioned before, that match has been postponed due to the tourney. Haas takes out his frustration tonight on Johnny Stamboli, pinning him following Haastruction.

Damien made Shelton Benjamin bleed last night in their First Blood match, and now Shelton looks to bounce back against Mark Jindrak. Jindrak nearly gets the win with a big backbreaker, but Shelton kicks out, ducks a clothesline, and superkicks him to pick up the win.

Back-to-back losses for the Natural Born Ministry, and Chuck Palumbo is looking to turn things around against Tommy Dreamer. Unfortunately, Tommy has other ideas, as he advances via the Dreamer Driver.

Our final match of the evening for the last spot in next week's round of sixteen pits A-Train against Shawn Stasiak. Train hopes to join the other participants in the Tag Match That Wasn't in the second round, while Stasiak hopes to avoid four straight losses for the original Natural Born Thrillers. Train hits a big slam on Stasiak, and NBM leader (and World Champion) Sean O'Haire has seen enough. He hits the ring to take out Train, but accidentally clotheslines Stasiak! Amid the confusion, the ref missed it all and Train pins Stasiak with the Train Wreck! A shocked O'Haire and a defeated Stasiak both get run off as A-Train (?!?) stands tall to end RAW.

Next week's round two features the following eight matches:

Rhyno vs. William Regal
Big Show vs. Undertaker
Tommy Dreamer vs. Chris Benoit
Shelton Benjamin vs. Rene Dupree
Lance Storm vs. Chris Jericho
A-Train vs. Damien
Fred Williams vs. Kane
Charlie Haas vs. Randy Orton

One of those sixteen men will be facing O'Haire at Unforgiven for the World Title!
Old 02-12-2010, 04:18 PM   #1999
loopydate

Wow. Worst show since I started this game. What I get for not booking some of the top stars, but God help me, I just love tournaments!

Last edited by loopydate; 02-12-2010 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Two thousandth post in the thread!!!
Old 02-13-2010, 12:38 AM   #2000
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Raw - Monday, Week 2, January 2010
From the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ

---

We kick it off with a Royal Rumble qualifying match as Kofi Kingston meets Evan Bourne. As you'd expect, lots of high spots and innovative offense in this one, the fast-rising Kofi Kingston picks up the victory following a Trouble in Paradise to earn a spot in the Rumble. The crowd was restless in this one for some reason.

John Cena comes out and cuts a promo about his 6-Pack Challenge win last week. He says that after the Royal Rumble, the champ...WILL BE HERE! And he discusses a match he has tonight with Randy Orton. Sheamus, of course, interrupts and says he will beat Cena just like he did at TLC.

Another Royal Rumble qualifier as MVP has the daunting task of facing The World's Largest Athlete, the Big Show. United States champion The Miz comes out midway through and makes a nuisance of himself. MVP finds Miz' presence distracting, and it costs him as Big Show plants him with a Chokeslam for the victory. The big guy has to be considered a favorite for the Royal Rumble.

Fans get their piss break as Maryse teams with Alicia Fox to take on The Bella Twins. Typical throwaway divas match here, and the Bellas switching in and out despite not tagging doesn't work out as Maryse plants Brie with the French Kiss for the win.

Maryse grabs a microphone and cuts a really quick promo warning Melina that sooner rather than later, the Divas Title WILL be coming back where it belongs.

All three members of The Legacy are backstage for a group promo. Randy Orton mentions that he doesn't need to qualify for the Royal Rumble, as his status as the previous year's winner guarantees him a slot. He says he doesn't care who wins between Sheamus and Cena...the winner will fall to Orton. Meanwhile, Cody and Ted talk about their huge match against DX tonight. Not only are two Royal Rumble qualifying spots on the line, but also the Unified Tag Team Titles.
Segment Rating: B+

Bret Hart is out to a huge ovation, and he demands that Vince McMahon come out to the ring. Vince heels it up and begins walking down to the ring...only to declare that he doesn't answer to Bret Hart, and he doesn't want Bret in Vince's ring. Security escort Bret out of the building, and the segment gets huge heat.

John Cena and Randy Orton have their match. Orton takes control over the early portion, rest hold city! But Cena of course begins to mount a comeback to make the match interesting...before it can go further though, Sheamus jumps into the ring and assaults Cena for the DQ ending. Sheamus hits a Crucifix Powerbomb to the dismay of the fans.

Video is shown recapping various clips from Cena/Sheamus' feud, including the moment that just happened.

The Miz is out for his own Royal Rumble qualifier. He, too, has a tall order of business in the form of Mark Henry. Turn about his fair play, MVP comes out to scout the United States Champion. Miz gets in a few sneaky moves, but is largely dominated by the bigger, stronger Henry. Henry wins the match following a big splash as MVP smirks. Henry is in the Rumble.

Main event time as it's DX vs. Legacy for the Unified Tag Team Titles AND 2 Rumble spots. Formulaic tag match here with Shawn playing Ricky Morton and taking the bulk of the offense. But, naturally, when Triple H gets the hot tag it's Game Over. Triple H sets up the Pedigree on Cody, Ted tries to intervene but gets some Sweet Chin Music from a rejuvenated Shawn Michaels. Pedigree on Cody, and DX retain the belts and get the Rumble slots.

As DX celebrate, Triple H throws Shawn over the top rope to the floor out of nowhere. Shawn looks dumbfounded as Triple H simply explains that at the Rumble, it will be EVERY man for himself. Where have I seen this segment before?

OVERALL SHOW RATING: B+ (gained popularity)