TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2010, 03:08 AM   #11
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
My last show for tonight, SD, is being announced by Michael Cole and Tazz

Chris Benoit vs Eddie Guerrero.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE United States title.

The Match: Benoit walks into a high dropkick from Eddie Guerrero, almost losing several teeth in the process. Benoit pushes out of a Eddie Guerrero hold. Benoit scoops and slams Eddie Guerrero. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Chris Benoit misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Chris Benoit scores with a standing spinebuster. Cover, but there's no one to count for Chris Benoit! Chris Benoit misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Benoit takes a flying neckbreaker from Eddie Guerrero. Lightning kick by Eddie on Benoit. There's a two count on the pin. Power drive elbow by Eddie Guerrero. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Chris Benoit reverses a hip toss. Benoit hits a piledriver on Eddie Guerrero. That used to end matches, you know. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Chris Benoit misses a clothesline. Eddie Guerrero floors Chris Benoit...and climbs the turnbuckles. Off the top - Frog Splash, forget about it. 1....2...3!

Rating- 83
Reaction- 83
Quality- 84

*It is announced after the show that these two will have a rematch next week for the US title in the co-main event in a Cage Match

Eddie Guerrero is backstage. I'm actually looking forward to this and you should too! He wanted to rip into Chris Benoit. Not literally, of course. That would just be nasty. Instead, this was a good way to build up to an eventual match.

Rating- 90

John Cena is in the ring, about to give an interview. Out from the crowd comes the debuting AJ Styles, who attacks. John Cena can barely stand. Here it comes - Styles Clash. Cena has been laid out by AJ Styles.

Rating- 90

Dudley Boyz vs Brothers Of Destruction.

Match Background: This will be a tables bout. Dudley Boyz are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. Brothers Of Destruction used to be a regular team, but have been inactive for a while. Whether this match will lead to a reformation as an active unit remains to be seen.

The Match: Flying shoulder tackle by Kane sends D-Von CRASHING to the mat. Sloppy discus punch from Undertaker barely connects on Bubba. Brothers Of Destruction hook up D-Von, then hit a double suplex. Kane pulls Bubba onto the table for a powerbomb, but he uses a backdrop to get out of the predicament. D-Von counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Running knee lift from Bubba Ray Dudley. Bubba Ray Dudley pulls Kane onto the table for a piledriver, but he uses a backdrop to survive. Flapjack from D-Von on Undertaker. Bubba climbs onto the table with Kane and uses a powerslam to break the table for the win!

Rating 78
Reaction 81
Quality 74

*It was learned after the match that these two teams will meet at Satans Palace for the Tag titles.*

Kurt Angle and Trish Stratus are having a quiet conversation backstage, which ends up with Kurt Angle kissing her.

Rating 90

Booker T is backstage. He was out there to tell William Regal that he was going to discombobulate him. Great, now I've got to look that word up. Time to sit back and watch.

Rating 71

*These two have been traded to Heat and will compete in a 8 man tournament for the Heat World title.*

AJ Styles vs John Cena.

Match Background: Styles is making his debut at this show.

The Match: Cena hits a right hand. Styles blocks a kick from John Cena. Spinning back kick from AJ Styles. Cena reverses an irish whip...and AJ Styles runs into the referee! Tor-NADO DDT from AJ Styles, Cena got planted! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Cena reverses a AJ Styles hammerlock. Cena slams AJ Styles down and motions to the crowd. Spinebuster by John Cena. Covers for a quick two count. Powerbomb on Styles. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Styles counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Styles crushes Cena with a huge legdrop. Pin, but Cena is out just before the three count. Cena reverses a AJ Styles hammerlock. The Rock comes running down the aisle with a chair! Cena whips AJ Styles into the ropes. Rock jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Rock, Styles, and the chair! AJ Styles staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Cena and Rock beat away on AJ Styles, leaving him spread-eagled on the canvas.

Rating- 81
Reaction- 82
Quality-80

Matt Hardy Version 1.0 vs Tommy Dreamer.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Super kick by Matt Hardy Version 1.0. Tiger suplex on Dreamer. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Vicious kick to the teeth from Matt Hardy Version 1.0. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Matt uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! There's a two count on the pin. Dreamer reverses a waistlock. Running knee lift from Tommy Dreamer. Full nelson slam on Matt. Matt Hardy Version 1.0 comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Dreamer walks into a jaw breaker. Tommy Dreamer gets knocked to the ground by Matt, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Through the air, Yodel Legdrop! 1....2....3.

Rating- 73
Reaction 74
Quality 74

*These two will join William Regal and Booker T on Heat*

The Rock vs Kevin Nash.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Fallaway slam by The Rock puts down Kevin Nash. Rock hits a piledriver on Kevin Nash. That used to end matches, you know. There's a two count on the pin. Nash blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! BORING ass brawling from Nash. Rock takes a couple of weak clotheslines. Covers for a quick two count. Kevin Nash connects with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Does everyone use that move these days? Pin, but Rock is out just before the three count. Kevin Nash punches away at The Rock. Rock blocks a kick from Kevin Nash. Rock hits a piledriver on Kevin Nash. That used to end matches, you know. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by The Rock connects and Kevin Nash is down! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. BAAACK Body drop by Nash gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. STIFF~! chop lights up Nash who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! The Rock misses a clothesline. Big forearm by Nash draws laughter from the crowd because it was THAT bad. Side suplex from Nash. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. AJ Styles comes running down the aisle and onto the apron! Rock turns...and is dropped throat-first onto the top rope by Styles! AJ Styles has left Rock in big trouble. The Rock can barely stand. Here it comes - Nashknife Powerbomb. 1....2...3, it's finished. AJ Styles has a chair. The Rock stands up...and gets floored by a shot to the head. Another two shots smack down across his back, leaving him unmoving on the canvas. Styles sets the chair up, then picks up The Rock. He gets whipped into the ropes...and then drop toe holded, sending him face first into the chair! AJ Styles has left Rock down and bloodied in the ring after a brutal assault!

Rating 68%
Reaction 72%
Quality 60%

*It is announced that AJ Styles will face The Rock and John Cena in a handicap match next week*

A video is shown hyping the Chris Jericho versus Kurt Angle Ladder match that is coming up next.

Chris Jericho vs Kurt Angle.

Match Background: This will be a ladder bout. This match is for the World Heavyweight title.

The Match: Chris Jericho connects with rights and lefts and Kurt Angle is down! Chris Jericho throws the ladder into Angle. Second rope flying axe handle, Angle goes down. One day, Jericho might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Angle takes a flying neckbreaker from Chris Jericho. Angle reverses a Chris Jericho hammerlock. Jericho gets thrown hard into the ladder and sells the back, damn right! Angle almost belly-to-belly suplexes Chris Jericho through the mat. What? It's possible. Jericho counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Angle takes a quick lariat. Tiger suplex on Angle. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Angle counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Angle drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Jericho. Chris Jericho fights out of a grapple. Chris Jericho hits a rolling kick on Angle. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. They both begin to climb the ladder. Once they reach the top, an exchange of punches starts! Jericho grabs Angle and throws him off into the ropes! His leg gets caught, trapping him. Chris Jericho grabs the prize for the win.

Rating- 94%
Reaction- 95%
Quality- 93%

*There was an injury to Kurt Angle during the match. More on this to come.*

Tommorow on SD

Eddie Guerrero versus Chris Benoit in a cage match for the US title.

Chris Jericho will discuss Kurt Angle's injury.

Fatal four way to determine Jericho's oblivion opponent.

AJ styles versus Cena/Rock 2 on 1
Splaya is offline   Reply With Quote