TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Old 09-28-2006, 01:39 PM   #1201
Indifferent Clox
emerge

Indifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be banned
WHat are some other good free wrestling games?
Indifferent Clox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 09:10 PM   #1202
starfox8500
Future #1 Bro-ski o.t.w.

starfox8500 has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)starfox8500 has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
How do you save? (prepares for noob bashing)
starfox8500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 12:18 AM   #1203
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
EWR saves automatically every time you quit.
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 07:33 PM   #1204
starfox8500
Future #1 Bro-ski o.t.w.

starfox8500 has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)starfox8500 has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
OHHHHH thank you :-)
starfox8500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 10:09 PM   #1205
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Okay, it's been a long-ass time since I've played this, but I just picked it back up, and here are the results from ROH's The Final Showdown 2007:

Pre-Show: Roderick Strong vs. Black Tiger IV

Black Tiger IV hits a rolling kick on Roderick. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Roderick is down. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Black Tiger IV misses a big legdrop and lands ASS-FIRST on the mat. Tiger IV takes a back suplex. Tiger IV gets caught with a short powerbomb from Roderick. 1 - 2 - kick out. Tiger IV walks into a face crusher variation. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Roderick drives a thrust kick into the chest of Tiger IV. Black Tiger IV elbows Roderick Strong in the face to break a hammerlock. Weird kick by Tiger IV on Roderick. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Back heel kick off the second rope, Roderick goes down. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Tiger IV hits a dropkick on Roderick Strong. Spinny weird kick from Black Tiger IV. Roderick Strong ducks a clothesline attempt. Hard legsweep by Roderick. Front legsweep slam by Roderick Strong, that was cool. Black Tiger IV gets knocked to the ground by Roderick. Stronghold!!! Black Tiger IV taps out! Ricky Reyes comes running down the aisle with a chair! Black Tiger IV is just leaving the ring...and Reyes scores with a brutal chair shot! Black Tiger IV falls to the floor holding his head.

Overall Rating: 76%
Crowd Reaction: 64%
Match Quality: 89%

BJ Whitmer vs. Eric Young

Spinny weird kick from Eric Young. Whitmer counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Back suplex on Young. BJ Whitmer misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee instead. Kill the referee! BJ Whitmer brings out a jumping powerbomb to nearly kill Young!! That was incredibly brutal, i LOVE that move. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Young ducks a wild right hand. Hard back suplex on Whitmer. Weird kick by Young on Whitmer. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Cool looking suplex on Whitmer. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Whitmer blocks a punch. Brainbuster suplex by BJ Whitmer. 1 - 2 - 2.999 BJ Whitmer gets taken down out of nowhere. BJ Whitmer gets knocked to the ground by Young, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Flying Elbowdrop!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over.

Overall Rating: 68%
Crowd Reaction: 57%
Match Quality: 79%

Bryan Danielson vs. Jody Fleisch

Spinny weird kick from Jody Fleisch. Kick from Jody Fleisch...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. Hard back suplex on Danielson. Bryan Danielson takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Fleisch takes a flying neckbreaker from Bryan Danielson. Weird kick by Danielson on Fleisch. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Fleisch reverses a Bryan Danielson hammerlock. Flying move by Jody Fleisch...no idea what the name of that move is, so let's call it a Lighting Smash Of Impending Danger. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Weird-but-cool looking DDT thing from Jody Fleisch, Danielson is out. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Bryan Danielson ducks a clothesline attempt. Bryan Danielson scores with a back heel kick on Fleisch. Fleisch reverses a Bryan Danielson hammerlock. Jody Fleisch hits a rolling kick on Danielson. Bryan Danielson grabs Jody Fleisch from behind and shoves him into the ropes, then scores with a roll-up...but Fleisch rolls through with the move! He used a pull of the tights to get Danielson over! 1....2...3! The referee was out of position and didn't see it! Jody Fleisch leaves the ring and heads off down the aisle at speed. Fleisch has the victory, and isn't hanging around for Bryan Danielson to look for revenge.

Overall Rating: 81%
Crowd Reaction: 77%
Match Quality: 86%

World Title Match: Sean Waltman vs. Johnny Jeter (c)

Flying elbow from Johnny Jeter. I missed what happened for a few minutes as i went to get a beer...i'm going to take an educated guess and say that Bruiser Brody made a stunning return and beat everyone up, then left. I'm sticking with that story until proven wrong. 1 - 2 - kick out. Sean Waltman takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Waltman hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Jeter takes a flying neckbreaker from Sean Waltman. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. DDT from the top rope by Sean Waltman....holy crap, that was sweet. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. DDT by Sean Waltman. Sean Waltman gets taken down out of nowhere. Weird kick by Jeter on Waltman. 1 - 2 - kick out. Waltman walks into a face crusher variation. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Waltman takes a flying neckbreaker from Johnny Jeter. Johnny Jeter scores with a back heel kick on Waltman. Sean Waltman fights out of a grapple. Waltman hits a dropkick on Johnny Jeter. DDT from the top rope by Sean Waltman....holy crap, that was sweet. Johnny Jeter slides out and grabs a chair! Waltman goes to climb out of the ring...and takes a chair to the head! The referee has no hesitation in calling for the bell! Disqualification. I don't think the fight has finished. Sean Waltman and Jeter have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

Overall Rating: 78%
Crowd Reaction: 79%
Match Quality: 78%

El Hijo Del Santo vs. Mikey Whipwreck
El Hijo Del Santo strikes Whipwreck. Spinny weird kick from El Hijo Del Santo. Second rope flying axe handle, Whipwreck goes down. DDT by El Hijo Del Santo. Mikey Whipwreck pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Hard back suplex on Santo. Whipwreck crushes Santo with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your ass into someone else's face. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Whipwreck only gets knees on a splash. Super kick by El Hijo Del Santo. 1 - 2 - kick out. Whipwreck walks into a face crusher variation. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Whipwreck counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Whipwreck hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Whipwreck drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. Hard back suplex on Whipwreck. El Hijo Del Santo has Mikey Whipwreck down on the canvas. Mikey Whipwreck gets locked in the La de a Caballo! Submission victory! Whipwreck is pounding the canvas with punches, shouting about how unfair everything is.

Overall Rating: 81%
Crowd Reaction: 81%
Match Quality: 82%

Tag Team Title Match: Second City Saints (c) vs. The Briscoe Brothers

Second rope flying axe handle, Steel goes down. Super kick by Jay Briscoe. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Jay tags out to Mark Briscoe. The Briscoe Brothers whip Steel into the corner. Mark Briscoe whips Jay Briscoe in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Second rope flying axe handle, Steel goes down. 1 - 2 - kick out. Mark Briscoe strikes Steel. Mark Briscoe gets taken down out of nowhere. Steel hits a great swinging DDT on Mark Briscoe. Steel tags out to Colt Cabana. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. Super kick by Colt Cabana. Mark Briscoe powers out of a Colt Cabana headlock. Tag to Jay Briscoe. Reverse DDT on Classic. Cool looking suplex on Classic. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Classic gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Jay. Classic blocks a kick from Jay Briscoe. Colt Cabana hits a delayed suplex on Jay. Jay Briscoe is in trouble. Here it comes - Running Lariat. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Overall Rating: 88%
Match Quality: 98%

Shocker vs. Cibernetico

Kick from Shocker...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Shocker only gets knees on a splash. Cibernetico scores with a back heel kick on Shocker. Shocker reverses an irish whip...and Cibernetico runs into the referee. Hah, die referee scum! Springboard dropkick from Cibernetico...that looked pretty cool. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Shocker kicks Cibernetico in the gut to reverse the momentum. Second rope flying axe handle, Cibernetic goes down. Shocker crushes Cibernetic with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your ass into someone else's face. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Vicious kick to the teeth from Shocker. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Cibernetico ducks a clothesline attempt. Super kick by Cibernetico. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Shocker fights out of a grapple. Shocker moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Guapo Bomb. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Overall Rating: 90%
Crowd Reaction: 86%
Match Quality: 95%

Hardcore Match: Vampiro vs. Devon Storm

D. Storm hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Vampiro pushes out of a Devon Storm hold. Vampiro hits a right hand. D. Storm reverses an irish whip...and Vampiro runs into the referee. Hah, die referee scum! Powerbomb on D. Storm. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Vampiro walks into a trip. Flying cookie sheet shot by D. Storm, blasting Vampiro. Weird kick by D. Storm on Vampiro. 1 - 2 - kick out. Vampiro walks into a face crusher variation. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. D. Storm walks into a trip. Vampiro slams Devon Storm onto the table. 1 - 2 - 2.999 D. Storm ducks a wild right hand. Vampiro is in trouble. Mindbender!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Overall Rating: 84%
Match Quality: 89%

Pure Title Match: Austin Aries (c) vs. Alex Shelley

Alex Shelley scores with a back heel kick on Aries. Shelley drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. Shelley walks into a high dropkick from Austin Aries. Shelley reverses an irish whip...and Austin Aries runs into the referee. Hah, die referee scum! Vicious kick to the teeth from Austin Aries. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is still down. Alex Shelley pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Shelley uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Aries is down. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Back heel kick off the second rope, Aries goes down. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Austin Aries pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Aries crushes Shelley with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your ass into someone else's face. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Shelley ducks a wild right hand. Alex Shelley misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee instead. Kill the referee! Austin Aries floors Shelley, then signals for the 450 Splash. Meanwhile, Alex Shelley has something in his hands. Aries comes over...and gets nailed with a set of brass knuckles! The referee wakes up to see the pinfall: 1....2....3! It's over. Alex Shelley goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Overall Rating: 89%
Crowd Reaction: 80%
Match Quality: 98%

Overall Show Rating: 83%

My previous best show was a 78! Now I'm up to 96% Cult status, so I'm probably two weeks away from being a National promotion. Wooo!
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 10:26 PM   #1206
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I really should start posting my stuff again. But it's so far into the future that you'd have no idea who I'm talking about.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 03:46 AM   #1207
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
OK, so I guess this is my roster. The year: 2029

RAW BRAND Superstars
Adara James: Face
AJ Styles: Face
Alex Michaels: Face
Alyssa Skull: Heel
Beckie Demira: Heel
Bishop: Face
Bret Banderas: Heel
Brian York: Heel
Brooke: Face
Cage: Face
Chris Carville: Heel
Chris Harris: Heel
Cole: Face
Emma Edwards: Face
Fortune: Heel
Frost: Face
Gail Kim: Heel
Goldberg: Face
James P. Arbordale: Heel
James Storm: Heel
Jamie Roderick: Heel
Jason Lee: Face
Jodie Marie: Face
John Cena: (General Manager) Face
Keith Jacobs: Face
Kent Jacobs: Face
Kreeve: Face
Lance Storm: Heel
Lisa Benton: Face
Mordecai: Heel
Mizteek: Face
Natalie: Heel
Nicole Durgan: Face
Oracle: Heel
Pete Shapiro: Face
Rene Dupree: Heel
Sandy Rochet: Face
Sean Criss: Face
Scott Blackmore: Heel
‘Super’ Dave Enriquez: Heel
Trinity: Heel
Tyra Foxx: Face
Veronica: Heel
Vixxen: Heel

Managers:
Alicia: Heel
Francine: Face
M-A-G: Heel
Paul Heyman: Heel

SmackDown! BRAND Superstars
A-Train: Heel
Cero: Face
Chris Linares: Face
Chris Sylvain: Heel
Damon: Heel
Derek Standish: Heel
Derrick King: Face
Don Maiden: Face
Garrett: Face
Ian Moore: Face
Jarod Sinclair: Face
Jason Collins: Heel
Jason Cross: Face
Jeff Bowen: Face
Jeremy Matthews: Face
Jerome: Face
Jimmy Yang: Face
Jordan: Face
Ken Shamrock: Heel
Kevin Daniels: Heel
Kurt Angle: Face, General Manager
Marcus Dean: Heel
Mark Mason: Heel
Mike Sullivan: Face
Mourn: Heel
Paul Andrews: Face
Reaper: Heel
Rick Bach: Heel
Ron Killings: Face
Ryan Creed: Heel
Sean Casey: Face
Sid Scorpion: Heel
Spike Scorpion: Heel
Sylvan: Heel
Synn: Heel
Tony Maivia: Heel

Tag Teams:
America's Most Wanted: James Storm and Chris Harris
Destiny: Fortune and Omen
Bishop-Kreeve Connection: Bishop and Kreeve
FCC: Cage and Cole
The Status Quo: Bret Banderas and Brian York
La Resistance: Lance Storm and Rene Dupree
The Jacobs: Keith Jacobs and Kent Jacobs
The Dark Knights: Reaper and Mourn
The Thug Life Soldiers: Jordan and Jerome
The Real Deal: Cero and Mike Sullivan
Team Scorpio: Sid Scorpion and Spike Scorpion
Garrett and Jeff Bowen
Ryan Creed and Kevin Daniels

Champions:
World Heavyweight: Ian Moore
WWE World: Mordecai
WWE Intercontinental: Alex Michaels
WWE U.S. Heavyweight: Damon
WWE Cruiserweight: Don Maiden
WWE Women's: Lisa Benton
WWE Tag Team: The Dark Knights
World Tag Team: Destiny
Old 12-30-2006, 03:48 AM   #1208
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

My next show is Unforgiven 2029. If I remember or I'm motivated I'll start posting results again.
Old 12-30-2006, 07:08 AM   #1209
James Steele
TPWW's HHH Mark Since '04

James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Damn, I've never gotten that far.

Also, do you guys who where I could find a copy of EWR and all the picture packs and stuff?
James Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 01:55 PM   #1210
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

No clue. The most I do with pics is customize my background and loading screens.
Old 12-30-2006, 07:06 PM   #1211
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

Unforgiven Results:

Heat: Kurt Angle has Disqo (freshly signed) arrested so he doesn't interfere in Indivisible's matches tonight.

The Show:

Synn, Ryan Creed, and Kevin Daniels def. Jason Cross, Derrick King, and Jimmy Yang when Synn pinned Yang: ****

Damon cheated to pin Ron Killings to retain his U.S. Heavyweight Title: ****1/4

Marcus Dean and Derek Standish of Indivisible def. The Thug Life Soldiers when Dean pinned Jerome: ****1/4

Mark Mason cheated to pin Don Maiden to win the Cruiserweight Title: ****1/4

Rick Bach pinned Chris Linares: ****1/4

The Real Deal def. The Dark Knights to win the WWE Tag Team Titles when Cero pinned Reaper: ****1/2

Paul Andrews def. Chris Sylvain in a Hell in a Cell match to keep his streak alive: ****1/2

Ian Moore retained his World Heavyweight Title against Ken Shamrock, Jarod Sinclair, and Jason Collins when he pinned Collins: ****1/2

Overall rating: 90%

AJ Styles wants to be a non-wrestler. He's canned.
Frost and Alyssa Skull are retiring thus reducing my awesome as hell women's division.

The camp and farm are doing swell. I've got about 73 wrestlers ready to be molded.

Next up: No Mercy!!!
Old 01-01-2007, 03:01 AM   #1212
Impact!
R.I.P Tanner

Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Alright I'll post my roster, and my next PPV once it's done.

(On my version ECW & Smackdown are the two brands, while RAW is a joint promotion show)

ECW
Faces:
Al Snow
Chris Benoit
Chris Masters
Colt Cobana
Danny Doring
Eugene
Jeff Hardy
Ken Shamrock
Lita
Nathan Jones
Rob Van Dam
Shane McMahon
Spiffy Sean Stylez
Taz
The Rock
Tito Ortiz
Tommy Dreamer
Val Venis

Heels:
Charlie Hass
Chris Jericho
Chuck Palumbo
CM Punk
CW Anderson
Don Callis
Edge
Garrison Cade
JBL
Joey Mathews
John Cena
Johnny Nitro
Ken Kennedy
Matt Hardy
Mikey Whipwreck
Paul Heyman
Randy Orton
Roddy Piper
Satoshi Kojima
Shelton Benjamin
Steve Corino
Stevie Richards
Trevor Murdoch
Trinity
Victoria

Tweeners:
Mickie James

Smackdown
Faces:
Ace Steel
Batista
Brock Lesnar
Carlito
Christian York
Hulk Hogan
J.R. Ryder
Jay Briscoe
Jimmy Yang
Mark Briscoe
Matt Striker
Onyx
Paul London
Rey Mysterio
Ric Flair
Roadkill
S2H
Spanky
Steph McMahon
Super Crazy
Tajiri
Ultimo Dragon

Heels:
Big Show
Booker T
Brandon Robinson
Chavo Guerrero
Eddie Guerrero
Eric Bischoff
Gregory Helms
Jamie Noble
Johnny Jeter
Johnny Kashmere
Kane
Kevin Thorn
Kid Kash
Kid Romeo
Matt Striker
Psychosis
Scoot Andrews
Sean O'Haire
The Predator
Theodore Long
Tony Mamaluke
Trent Acid
Triple H
Umaga
Vince McMahon

Tweeners:
Wenzel
--------
Tag Teams:
Backseat Boyz: Trent Acid, Johnny Kashmere
Briscoe Boys: Jay Briscoe, Mark Briscoe
Da Hit Squad: Danny Maff, Monsta Mack (Still in OVW)
DX: HBK, HHH
Hardy Boyz: Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy
London & Kendrick: Paul London, Spanky
Mexicools: Super Crazy, Psychosis
MNM: Joey Mathews, Johnny Nitro
Moondogs 2000: Wenzel, Molsonn
Pitbulls: Jamie Noble, Kid Kash
Rated RKO: Randy Orton, Edge
The New Mafia: Johnny Jeter, Tony Mamaluke, Christian York (Can tag with whoever)
TNT: Trevor Murdoch, Garrison Cade
WGTT: Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin

Titles:
ECW Heavyweight: Chris Jericho (Image 94%) -ECW
World Heavyweight: Shawn Micheals (Image 89%) -SD
Intercontinental: Tajiri (87%) -SD
US Championship: Chris Benoit(87%) -ECW
Cruiserweight: Jimmy Yang (76%) -SD
Womans: Mickie James (61%) -ECW
World Tag Team: Mexicools (86%) -SD
WWE Tag Team: Corino & Haas (86%) -ECW
Impact! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 11:01 AM   #1213
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

No Mercy, A Raw Show:

Jamie Roderick pinned Brooke on Heat: ****1/4

The Show:
Keith and Kent Jacobs def. Destiny to win the World Tag Team Titles when Keith pinned Omen. ****1/4

Alex Michaels pinned 'Super' Dave Enriquez to retain the Intercontinental Title: ****1/4

The FCC def. America's Most Wanted when Cage pinned James Storm: ***1/2

Lisa Benton retained the Women's Title against Oracle by submission: ****1/2

Pete Shapiro pinned James P. Arbordale: ****1/4

Goldberg and the B-K Connection def. Chris Carville and The Status Quo when Goldberg pinned Carville: ****1/4

Scott Blackmore pinned AJ Styles: ****

Mordecai pinned Sean Criss to retain the WWE Title: ****1/4

Overall rating: 87%

I'll see if I can get Survivor Series up later.
Old 01-01-2007, 11:03 AM   #1214
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

Survivor Series. HAH! I SWERVED you!

Heat: Lisa Benton retained the Women's Title against Oracle by submission: ****1/2

The Show:
Jason Collins, Damon, and The Dark Knights def. Jarod Sinclair, Ron Killings,
and the Real Deal. Survivors: Collins and Damon. ****1/4

Pete Shapiro pinned James P. Arbordale: ****1/4

Keith and Kent Jacobs retained the World Tag Team Titles against FCC, America's Most Wanted, and Destiny. ****1/4

Scott Blackmore, 'Super' Dave Enriquez and The Status Quo def. Goldberg, Alex Michaels, and the B-K Connection. Survivor: Scott Blackmore. ****1/2

Paul Andrews pinned Chris Sylvain: ****1/4

Indivisible def. Kurt Angle, Chris Linares, and The Thug Life Soldiers.
Survivors: Rick Bach, Alex Shelley, and Marcus Dean ****1/2

Ian Moore pinned Ken Shamrock to retain the World Heavyweight Title. ****1/2

Mordecai def. Sean Criss in an Inferno match to retain the WWE Title. ****1/4

Overall rating: 90%

I'll have to post an updated roster as there have been some changes. Next up, Armageddon!
Old 01-06-2007, 06:52 AM   #1215
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

Got around to Armageddon since I had some free time.

Heat: Jeff Bowen and Garrett def. Team Scorpio: ****

The PPV:
Marcus Dean def. Chris Linares: ****1/4

The Dark Knights def. The Real Deal to win the WWE Tag Team Titles when Reaper pinned Mike Sullivan: ****1/4

Mark Mason retained his Cruiserweight Title against Derrick King and Kevin Daniels when he pinned Daniels: ****1/4

Damon pinned Ron Killings in a Falls Count Anywhere match to retain the U.S. Title: ****1/4

The Outcasts (Alex Shelley and Derek Standish) def. The Thug Life Soldiers when Shelley made Jordan tap out: ****1/2

Rick Bach pinned Chris Sylvain: ****1/4

Paul Andrews def. Ken Shamrock and Jarod Sinclair in a Triple Threat match. ****1/2

Jason Collins def. Ian Moore in a First Blood match to win the World Heavyweight Title: ****1/4

Overall: 89% A nice way to end 2029. Let's see what 2030 will bring.
Old 01-07-2007, 11:42 AM   #1216
Xero
He's Here

Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Downloaded EWR and wow... I put TNA -$416,000 in the hole in four months...
Xero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:45 AM   #1217
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

Don't worry, you're on par with the real TNA.
Old 01-07-2007, 11:45 AM   #1218
Xero
He's Here

Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Also lost TV.
Old 01-07-2007, 11:45 AM   #1219
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

Whoops, didn't post the Rumble.
Old 01-07-2007, 11:46 AM   #1220
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero Limit 126
Also lost TV.
WTF did you do?
Old 01-07-2007, 11:47 AM   #1221
Xero
He's Here

Apparently I was running things too risky and Spike wouldn't renew.
Old 01-07-2007, 11:49 AM   #1222
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

The same network that ran Stripperella? F*ck them.
Old 01-07-2007, 11:50 AM   #1223
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

You, my friend, need a healthy dose of DEREK STANDISH!

Yeah, you'd have to know who he is.....
Old 01-07-2007, 11:53 AM   #1224
Xero
He's Here

I'm the Vince Russo of EWR.
Old 01-07-2007, 11:55 AM   #1225
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

I'm the Vince McMahon of EWR. I buy out all the little guys (including TNA ) and hog all the talent.

Sophie: We currently have 156 wrestlers. I think our roster is too big. We should trim it down to about 68.

Me: STFU and look hot, dammit!
Old 01-07-2007, 11:58 AM   #1226
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm 41 in your game
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:02 PM   #1227
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

Haha, a lot of my wrestlers weren't even born when I started my game. Hail M-A-G dammit!
Old 01-07-2007, 12:04 PM   #1228
Crippla
Anger

Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
How does this thing work?
Crippla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:16 PM   #1229
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

Might as well post an updated roster. It went through some changes over the past few 'months':

Raw:
Adara James: Face
Alex Michaels: Face
Anthony Garcia: Face
Aphrodite: Face
Beckie Demira: Heel
Bishop: Face
Bret Banderas: Heel
Brian York: Heel
Brooke: Face
Cage: Face
Chris Carville: Heel
Chris Harris: Heel
Cole: Face
Emma Edwards: Face
Fortune: Heel
Gail Kim: Heel
Goldberg: Face
James Storm: Heel
Jamie Roderick: Heel
Jodie Marie: Face
John Cena: GM, Face
Keith Jacobs: Face
Ken Shamrock: Heel
Kent Jacobs: Face
Kreeve: Face
Lance Storm: Heel
Lisa Benton: Face
Mordecai: Heel
Mizteek: Face
Natalie: Heel
Nicole Durgan: Face
Oracle: Heel
Pete Shapiro: Face
Rene Dupree: Heel
Sandy Rochet: Face
Sean Criss: Face
Scott Blackmore: Heel
'Super' Dave Enriquez: Heel
Tina Rivaldo: Heel
Trinity: Heel
Tyra Foxx: Face
Veronica: Heel
Vixxen: Heel

Managers:
Alicia: Heel
Francine: Face
M-A-G: Heel
Paul Heyman: Heel

SmackDown!:
Alex Furious: Heel
Alex Shelley: Heel
Cero: Face
Chris Collins: Heel
Chris Linares: Face
Chris Sylvain: Face
Damon: Heel
Derek Standish: Heel
Derrick King: Face
Don Maiden: Face
Garrett: Face
Ian Moore: Face
Jarod Sinclair: Face
Jason Collins: Heel
Jason Cross: Face
Jeff Bowen: Face
Jeremy Matthews: Face
Jerome: Face
Jimmy Yang: Face
John Allister: Face
Jordan: Face
Jun Takeo: Heel
Kevin Daniels: Heel
Kurt Angle: GM, Face
Marcus Dean: Heel
Mark Mason: Heel
Masato Nobunaga: Heel
Mike Carpenter: Heel
Mike Sullivan: Face
Mourn: Heel
Paul Andrews: Face
Reaper: Heel
Rick Bach: Heel
Ron Killings: Face
Sean Casey: Face
Sid Scorpion: Heel
Spike Scorpion: Heel
Sylvan: Heel
Syn: Heel
Tony Maivia: Heel

All of that with Cena retiring at the end of February. Need to have him go out with a bang.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:18 PM   #1230
Skippord
I'm Mr. White Christmas

Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I am awful at EWR I created a promotion got fired and then said promotion became the hottest thing in wrestling
Skippord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:19 PM   #1231
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianCrippla
How does this thing work?
Think of yourself as the boss of your own wrestling promotion. After getting the game, you pick from any North American promotion available (or create your own via the editor) and from there, it's fair game. You sign the talent, you manage the finances, you keep whatever staff is necessary, you book the shows, you snag the TV deals. You do it all and make sure the wrestlers are happy, the network is cool with your product, and the bottom line ends in your favor. It's quite a little way to pass some free time.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:20 PM   #1232
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippord
I am awful at EWR I created a promotion got fired and then said promotion became the hottest thing in wrestling
The WWE plans to use that strategy for ECW now that Paul Heyman is gone.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:26 PM   #1233
Crippla
Anger

Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G
Think of yourself as the boss of your own wrestling promotion. After getting the game, you pick from any North American promotion available (or create your own via the editor) and from there, it's fair game. You sign the talent, you manage the finances, you keep whatever staff is necessary, you book the shows, you snag the TV deals. You do it all and make sure the wrestlers are happy, the network is cool with your product, and the bottom line ends in your favor. It's quite a little way to pass some free time.
What game is it though??
Old 01-07-2007, 12:31 PM   #1234
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

EWR
Old 01-07-2007, 12:34 PM   #1235
Crippla
Anger

See, I know nothing about it. I don't even know what it is.
Old 01-07-2007, 04:11 PM   #1236
Skippord
I'm Mr. White Christmas

Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I had to send CM Punk to rehab for a drug problem
Old 01-07-2007, 04:11 PM   #1237
Xero
He's Here

LOL
Old 01-07-2007, 04:17 PM   #1238
Skippord
I'm Mr. White Christmas

Now I have to strip the world title from him
Old 01-07-2007, 04:19 PM   #1239
Xero
He's Here

I don't know what it is, but EWR seems so much better and well rounded than TEW. Can't believe I wasted $60 on the first two.
Old 01-07-2007, 06:34 PM   #1240
DS
look at that hat

DS has a great deal of rep (15,000+)DS has a great deal of rep (15,000+)DS has a great deal of rep (15,000+)DS has a great deal of rep (15,000+)DS has a great deal of rep (15,000+)DS has a great deal of rep (15,000+)DS has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
I downloaded TEW2007 about 3 days ago and there is just so much to do that I can't even find the time to start. As soon as I took the time to create a promotion I went to go book the first show and there was just so much more to do that I quit. It's hard coming up with ideas for everyone all at once. I think I need to start with a promotion that is already running.
DS is offline   Reply With Quote