TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Old 09-09-2007, 07:40 AM   #1401
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)
WWE SURVIVOR SERIES
==================
Paul London & Brian Kendrick were the survivors in the RAW Survivor Series Match (Order of Elimination. #1 Val Venis (pinned by Shelton Benjamin) #2 Daivari (pinned by Sandman) #3 Lance Cade (pinned by Brian Kendrick) #4 Sandman (pinned by Trevor Murdoch) #5 Trevor Murdoch (pinned by Paul London) #6 Shelton Benjamin (pinned by Brian Kendrick) (MQ 64, CR 75, OR 71)

Matt Hardy defeated Paul Burchill by Pinfall to Retain the WWE United States Title (MQ 68, CR 72, OR 70)

Cocky Siaki was the Sole Survivor in the ECW Survivor Series match (Order of Elimination. #1 Danny Doring (Elijah Burke) #2 Roadkill (Marcus Cor Von) #3 Super Crazy (Marcus Cor Von) #4 Matt Striker (Tommy Dreamer) #5 Elijah Burke (Tommy Dreamer) #6 Marcus Cor Von (Tommy Dreamer) #7 Tommy Dreamer (Cocky Siaki) (MQ 76, CR 76, OR 75)

Jeff Hardy defeated Chris Jericho to retain the Intercontinental Title after using the ropes (MQ 78, CR 78, OR 77, Hardy gained overness)

Finlay and MVP were the Survivors in the Smackdown Survivor Series match (Order of Elimination. #1 Dusty Rhodes (Finlay) #2 Domino (Batista) #3 Deuce (Rey Mysterio) #4 Kane (MVP) #5 Rey Mysterio (MVP) #6 Batista (Finlay) (MQ 59, CR 76, OR 70)

CM Punk defeated Nunzio to retain the ECW Heavyweight Title (MQ 86, CR 74, OR 80)

Randy Orton defeated The Undertaker to become Number One Contender for the WWE Heavyweight Title (MQ 87, CR 83, OR 85)

John Cena and Triple H went to a No Contest when Randy Orton interfered and attack both men (John Cena retained the WWE Heavyweight Title) (MQ 81, CR 87, OR 85)

Rob Van Dam defeated Ric Flair to WIN the World Heavyweight Title following interference from the returning Edge (MQ 64, CR 82, OR 76)

Overall Rating: 78%
1.86 Buy Rate
Attendance 20548
Cactus Sid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 09:58 AM   #1402
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Wow your roster really is depleted

I'm probably just gonna avoid using the suspended people for the first month (and I won't use Masters for 2 months)

I haven't been able to get started due to a ton of college work this weekend (and likely tomorrow, too)...but once I do I'll post the storylines going on in the shows WWE style (go on WWE.com and see how they show their results...it'll be similar to that).

I won't post the first week since it'll just be a carbon copy of real-life. I'm hoping to at least post the first Raw before the real thing happens.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 03:02 PM   #1403
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)
Its probably a good idea not to do what I've done, because NONE of the suspended wrestlers are out of rehab yet. Its quite fun trying to book around the problem. I should probably point out that anyone who is injured are also rehabbing, then I bring them back.

One of the great things so far from all of this is that Tommy Dreamer and Marcus Cor Von are getting crazy over on ECW. I've been putting them up against each other every week, and they consistently put on 4* matches and both are now Upper Midcarders.

ECW is actually the fun show to book, I haven't asked for Primetime TV, so its essentially booking 6 segments. The roster is starting to come together though which is making things more interesting, as I've currently got a fued going between the New Breed (Burke, Siaki, Cor Von, Striker and Johnny Jeter) and the Second City Saints (Punk, Cabana and Ace Steel) plenty of decent matches, plus with Cor Von dealing with Dreamer and Striker acting as a manager, its pretty even.

I'm booking towards Armageddon, I've got an idea about the matches, but I'll post it after I've done Smackdown, when I'll actually be sure.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:38 PM   #1404
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah, in my other game I got ECW to Primetime after just 2 weeks. In this game I'll be realistic and not ask for a bigger slot.

I think before I start I'm gonna put the IC Title on Jeff and the ECW Title on Punk in the editor and just auto-book the first week of shows so it'll really be as though I'm starting this week.

There were meant to be 11 suspensions, those workers are: Charlie Haas, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters, Edge, Funaki, Gregory Helms, John Morrison, King Booker, Mr. Kennedy, Umaga, and William Regal

Booker's suspension will last 2 months...and Masters' might as well (its unclear if he was also suspended 60 days)

Edge and Helms will be suspended a month AFTER they were meant to return (meaning Edge will be lost until December or January and Helms will be gone until about July or August 2008)

Batista, Randy Orton, and Santino Marella have apparently been cleared of wrongdoings as they are still appearing.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:01 PM   #1405
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

I've sacked so many people though

From the list I've suspended Haas, Guerrero, Funaki, Morrison, Kennedy, Umage and Regal

I've decided to bring Edge back when he's ready, cos thats the sort of thing the WWE would do, Helms has been out for so long, I'll do the same.

I've released Masters, Booker and Santino.

My feeling for this game is to try and go as 50/50 with it as possible, by that I mean, 50% realistic and 50% personal. Its pretty tricky right now though.

This is the card for Armageddon

RAW
====
WWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: JOHN CENA (C) VS TRIPLE H VS CHRIS JERICHO
WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP: JEFF HARDY (C) VS SHELTON BENJAMIN
WWE WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: LONDON AND KENDRICK (C) VS CADE AND MURDOCH
WWE WOMENS CHAMPIONSIP: MOLLY HOLLY (C) VS MICKIE JAMES VS JILLIAN HALL VS MELINA

SMACKDOWN
=========
CHAMPION VS CHAMPION: WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ROB VAN DAM VS UNITED STATES CHAMPION MATT HARDY
WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: JAMIE NOBLE (C) VS SHANNON MOORE
WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: DEUCE & DOMINO (C) VS BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION VS MVP + FINLAY VS REY MYSTERIO + BATISTA
EDGE VS RIC FLAIR

ECW
===
ECW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: CM PUNK (C) VS JOHNNY JETER

Couple of things really, I wanted to get as many of the Upper Midcarders on the Smackdown side of things as possible, hence the 4 corners tag match. The Smackdown Main Event is supposed to be "too see who the better man is" rather than being title for title, although I'll put the winners title on the line to try and raise the image.

Raw is basically being booked towards Wrestlemania at the moment, with Orton's Number One Contendership being used at the Rumble.

The hope for the ECW title match is that they'll have a good match, and it'll raise Jeter's profile.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:34 PM   #1406
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Yeah, I'm gonna try and be 50/50 as well. I'll do things that WWE have set in stone (pushing BDV, shitty feuds with Taker, Mr. Peanut's wedding) while at the same time doing things WWE probably would never do (pushing of certain wrestlers, solidifying the brands so that people don't switch at random, etc.)

Nice to see the love for Johnny Jeter. I have some plans for him in my game as well.
Old 09-09-2007, 05:39 PM   #1407
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

ARMAGEDDON
===========
Jamie Noble defeated Shannon Moore to retain the Cruiserweight Title (MQ 83, CR 60, OR 71, Cruiserweight Title gained image)

Molly Holly defeated Mickie James, Melina and Jillian Hall to retain the Womens Title when she pinned Jillian (MQ 59, CR 76, OR 70, Womens Title gained image)

Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch defeated Paul London and Brian Kendrick to WIN the World Tag Team Titles after Miscommunication between London and Kendrick, the two seemed tense with one another afterwards (MQ 94, CR 74, OR 84, Cade and Murdoch gained overness)

Finlay and MVP won a Four Corners Elimination Match to WIN the WWE Tag Team Titles (Order of Elimination #1 Batista and Mysterio (MVP) #2 Deuce & Domino (Kane) #3 Taker and Kane (Finlay) (MQ 76, CR 76, OR 75 Titles gained in image)

Jeff Hardy defeated Shelton Benjamin to retain the WWE Intercontinental Title (MQ 88, CR 76, OR 82, IC Title gained image)

Edge defeated Ric Flair after using a pair of Brass Knuckles for the Pinfall (MQ 69, CR 87, OR 81)

CM Punk defeated Johnny Jeter by DQ after interference from Cocky Siaki, Colt Cabana made the save (CM Punk retained the ECW Heavyweight Title) (MQ 91, CR 73, OR 82)

Rob Van Dam defeated Matt Hardy in a "Battle of Champions" match after using the ropes (MQ 94, CR 84, OR 89)

John Cena defeated Triple H and Chris Jericho to retain the WWE Heavyweight Title, after pinning Triple H (MQ 75, CR 90, OR 85)

Overall Rating 81
1.97 Buy Rate
Attendance 20,791

Best show yet, and a good way to finish the year. Thinking of keeping Finlay and MVP as a team as I've got plenty of Upper Midcard Faces for them to fued with, and I'm considering sacking Domino because his stats are atrocious. Cade and Murdoch have got tons of potential as have London and Kendrick, but those two could be Upper Midcard Singles Stars. I think Jeter is gonna get a big push after that performance.
Old 09-09-2007, 05:49 PM   #1408
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

I've fired Domino and I'm gonna replace him with Ricky Banderas who'll probably go under another D moniker.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:20 AM   #1409
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

OK, so scratch that whole idea of posting full results with storylines. TPWW fucked up and essentially ate a long post I had made. Not gonna bother typing all that again, so I'll just cut to the basics for my first Raw:

-Stevie Richards is Vince's bastard son
-Vince has decided to allow brands to trade again and has decided to have Stevie traded to Raw (Vince is trying to manipulate him)
-Coach has also honored a request of GM Regal and worked out a trade to send Dave Taylor to Raw to face John Cena...Taylor jobbed but it was a good match
-Orton attacked Cena after
-HHH teamed with Londrick to face Carlito, Cade, and Murdoch in the main event. Carlito and HHH fought to the back in mid-match and London pinned Cade
-Val Venis was the man traded to SD for Taylor and Super Crazy goes back to his alma mater ECW for Richards. They were to face off in one last match on Raw but Snitsky interfered and desroyed them both
-Jeff Hardy defended his IC Title successfully against Shelton Benjamin
-Jillian Hall def. Candice thanks to Beth Phoenix interference
-Santino Marella def. The Sandman via holding onto his jeans, Santino is an awesome heel
Old 09-10-2007, 07:34 AM   #1410
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

ECW on Sci-Fi Results - September 11, 2007

------

Our main event Number 1 Contender's Match between Elijah Burke and Tommy Dreamer took an interesting turn of events when none other than Kevin Thorn hit the ring and attacked both men. He even attacked fighting champion CM Punk, who was at ringside for commentary. As such, GM Armando Estrada announced right after that at Unforgiven it will be a 4-way bout for the ECW Title!

Big Daddy V continues to roll, while Balls Mahoney continues to struggle. Balls had the unfortunate task of facing Big Daddy V just one week after the monster destroyed The Boogeyman. Matt Striker's client won the match, and afterwards The Miz made sure to rub it in Balls' face again. Kelly Kelly once again seemed concerned for Mahoney but was pulled away.

Super Crazy also made his return to ECW, toppling the Italian Nunzio. Who knows what the future hold for the man who is both Super and Crazy.

MATCH QUICK RESULTS
-Super Crazy def. Nunzio
-Big Daddy V def. Balls Mahoney
-Elijah Burke vs. Tommy Dreamer ended in a no contest (Kevin Thorn interference)
Old 09-10-2007, 11:55 PM   #1411
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Smackdown - September 14, 2007

I wanna get Unforgiven in tonight, so quick results again:

-Batista and Rey Mysterio fought to a no contest in the main event when The Great Khali interfered. Batista and Rey fought Khali off together

-The Daltons made their in-ring debut with a victory over The Major Brothers

-Mr. Peanut...err, Teddy Long, and Kristal continued to prepare for their wedding. Whoopdee doo.

-Finlay defeated Kane in a Belfast Brawl

-Kenny Dykstra and Chuck Palumbo had another match this week, this time with Dykstra getting the win thanks to help from Victoria.

-MVP and Matt Hardy met again on MVP's Lounge...this time MVP ended up in a match against Domino and MVP won.

-Jamie Noble defeated Shannon Moore and Hornswoggle humiliated Noble afterwards somehow

---

QUICK MATCH RESULTS:
-MVP def. Domino
-The Daltons def. The Major Brothers
-Finlay def. Kane (Belfast Brawl)
-Jamie Noble def. Shannon Moore
-Kenny Dykstra def. Chuck Palumbo
-Batista vs. Rey Mysterio ended in a no contest (Khali interference)
Old 09-11-2007, 12:21 AM   #1412
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

UNFORGIVEN RESULTS

Pre-Show: Hornswoggle brings out a friend his own size, who happens to be impersonating Jamie Noble. Noble runs out to get him but both Hornswoggle and Mini Noble escape him and go in and out of the bottom of the ring.

Match 1: World Tag Team Champions Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch retained their titles against Paul London and Brian Kendrick in a match that would eventually be match of the night. Cade got the pin on Kendrick after the Sweet 'N Sour.

Match 2: Beth Phoenix defeated Candice Michelle to win the WWE Women's Championship. The match was a squash...unfortunately it wasn't very convincing as the bitch basically no-sold everything. This would be the worst match of the night (yes, even worse than Taker/Henry).

Match 3: Deuce 'N Domino regained the WWE Tag Team Titles against Matt Hardy and Montel Vontavious Porter. After several mis-communications, MVP ditched his teammate and left Matt to himself. Matt fell victim to the Crack 'Em in the Mouth.

Match 4: CM Punk retained the ECW Championship against Tommy Dreamer, Kevin Thorn, and Elijah Burke. There were points in the match where it seemed any of the 4 could come out victorious, but Punk got the final fall when he hit Burke with the GTS.

Match 5: The Undertaker made his "much awaited" return. This was the best match ever sucked basically...but Taker put Henry away, getting the big man up for the Tombstone Piledriver. Will this be the last we see of Mark Henry? I wish...

Match 6: In a shocker, Rey Mysterio has won his 2nd World Heavyweight Championship. Batista shocked the world by being able to lift the mammoth Khali up for a Batista Bomb. However, after he hit the move, Rey converged and dropkicked Batista out of the ring. Rey then pinned Khali for the upset of the century.

Match 7: In a last second change of stipulations, Mr. McMahon appointed his son, Stevie Richards, as the special referee for the Triple H/Carlito match. He seemed to call things right down the middle, that is, until Carlito got a cheap pinfall and Stevie seemed to count at lightning speed. McMahon got both of his wishes: HHH lost and his son is on his side. Stevie and Carlito both hightailed it after, and who can blame them?

Match 8: John Cena pinned Randy Orton to retain the WWE Championship after the F-U. Surprised? No way. Cena's now held the belt for a year as of the next night's Raw (Sept. 17).
Old 09-11-2007, 05:13 AM   #1413
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

Gonna change Stevie to Hornswoggle?

Candice is such a bitch for her no-selling, how over is she? Reckon ya could put her back in OVW?

Mysterio as champion is interesting, there aren't too many people who'll put on great matches with him
Old 09-11-2007, 07:48 AM   #1414
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

lol Hornswoggle. Nah, I'm using this as an excuse to push Stevie

And yeah I know that not too many people will put on good matches with him...but I'm trying to act like real WWE here (and its obvious they really couldn't give a fuck less about match quality).

I'm planning on having an Extreme Elimination Chamber as the ECW Title match at No Mercy - because of that it should be the last match on the card but realistically once Cena wrestles the crowd would probably assume the show is over.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:57 PM   #1415
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

No shows tonight as I just got my computer back. New hard drive and all, so you can officially call my other EWR game (where I was in 2008) dead.

I have, however, used my MP3 player to bring EWR over from the laptop I was using, so my current WWE game will continue. I'm hoping to get a week of shows in tomorrow, depending on how much work I get.

Anyway, I noticed that WWE has two PPVs in October: No Mercy and Cyber Sunday (No Mercy being held on October 7th). I decided I'm gonna do No Mercy as I want a lot of time to build for Survivor Series. I might have sort of a "Cyber Week" in place of Cyber Sunday.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:53 PM   #1416
APWFAN69

http://www.gfedwrestling.com/GFed/we...?league_id=121

join my fed
Old 09-12-2007, 06:50 PM   #1417
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

Ah.....e-fedding, that certainly wasted a good year and a half of my teenage years.
Old 09-12-2007, 10:09 PM   #1418
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

haha E-Fedding.

Anyway - Raw Results - September 17, 2007

-------

SHOCKING FINISH

In what can be considered an unforseen shock, on the one year anniversary of John Cena's title reign...Randy Orton is the new WWE Champion, as a result of a match he wasn't even meant to be in.

Our show opened with Vince talking, and he himself invited Cena to the ring to congratulate him. Cena insisted he was a fighting champ, and Vince told him that he wanted Cena to defend the belt on his one-year anniversary. Cena obliged, fully expecting Vince to give Randy Orton another shot...until Triple H interrupted.

Triple H clearly wanted to rip Vince's head off, insisting that he was responsible for Stevie Richards screwing him over in the previous night's match. Vince calmed him down and decided to give Triple H AND John Cena a match they would both want...Triple H vs. John Cena for the WWE championship, TONIGHT.

Unfortunately, things didn't quite work out that way. Before the match, Triple H was seen backstage physically bloody and beaten. Therefore a replacement needed to be found...who else, Randy Orton. The match was then made a No Disqualification Match. The match was even until mid-match, when a bruised and bloody Triple H staggered down to the ring, only to be jumped from behind by Stevie and Carlito.

From there it was a 3-on-1 on Cena...RKO, new champion. Vince McMahon came out and all 4 men celebrated. Stevie and Carlito lifted Orton onto their shoulders as the show came to a close, proving that the 4 men were all in on it all along.

Elsewhere, Stevie and Carlito illustrated how vicious they could be in a tag team match against Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy and rookie Cody Rhodes. When hope appeared to be lost for the duo, they went ahead and got themselves disqualified and proceeded to beat their opponents into the mat.

Despite losing at Unforgiven, Paul London and Brian Kendrick still have momentum. After a victory over the Highlanders, they still have to be considered top contenders for Cade and Murdoch's belts.

Its going to take a lot to take the Women's Championship off of Beth Phoenix. Candice Michelle exercised her re-match clause, and got massacred for the second time in as many nights. Who can stop the Glamazon?

Speaking of massacres, Snitsky picked up a quick victory of his own over "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan. The man loves to hurt people, it would be wise to stay out of his path.

QUICK RESULTS:
-London & Kendrick def. The Highlanders
-Beth Phoenix def. Candice Michelle (Beth retains Women's Title)
-Jeff Hardy & Cody Rhodes def. Carlito and Stevie Richards (DQ)
-Snitsky def. Jim Duggan
-Randy Orton def. John Cena (Randy wins WWE Title)
Old 09-13-2007, 12:11 AM   #1419
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

ECW Results - September 18, 2007

-----------

ALPHA MALE RETURNS

After Elijah Burke opened the show by announcing that he would no longer challenge for the ECW Title if he couldn't defeat CM Punk, things didn't look too good for him during the match. Punk seemed to have things locked up until he was Pounced by a returning Marcus Cor Von as the ref was down. Elijah took advantage and picked up the W. How will the title picture shape up now that the Alpha Male has returned?

Two other men still very much in the title picture after their great efforts on Sunday are Kevin Thorn and Tommy Dreamer, who had a brutal Extreme Rules match tonight and saw no definite winner wth both men brawling out of the arena entirely.

Super Crazy picked up his second win, a huge one ending The Miz' perfect ECW record. The ending saw Balls Mahoney, sick of the verbal abuse he'd gotten from Miz in recent weeks, run out and distract the ref. In the meantime, Kelly Kelly got into the ring and kicked Miz in the nads. Super Crazy hit a moonsault and got the win. Balls and Kelly then ran off together, leaving Brooke and Layla tending to the Miz.

Big Daddy V also may have finally eliminated The Boogeyman once and for all. The mammoth man defeated Boogen in a match and splashed him multiple times afterward. V can now set his sights on a higher goal - perhaps the ECW Title.

QUICK MATCH RESULTS
-Tommy Dreamer vs. Kevin Thorn ended in a no contest (double count out)
-Big Daddy V def. The Boogeyman
-Super Crazy def. The Miz
-Elijah Burke def. CM Punk

no Smackdown tonight, too swamped.....but Mr. Peanuts Wedding is set to occur. Got plans there
Old 09-13-2007, 08:56 AM   #1420
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

SmackDown! Results - September 21, 2007

-------

TRUE COLORS

Rey Mysterio had the seemingly impossible task of facing The Great Khali 1-on-1 with Khali exercising his rematch clause. The Great Khali seemed to be about ready to kill Rey when the ref was down until Batista ran down and got involved. He hit Khali with another Batista Bomb and put Rey on top and Rey retained.

Batista celebrated with his friend, parading him around the ring...when suddenly he dropped Rey on his back. Batista then proceeded to administer a huge beatdown to Rey to the boos from the crowd, ending it with a massive Batista Bomb. Apparently the championship means more to Batista than his friendship.

What was meant to be the happiest day of General Manager Theodore Long's night ended in horror. Things were going just fine with the marriage, until the justice asked if anyone wanted to stop it. Then, to the shock of everyone, out walked Val Venis...Smackdown's latest acquisition. As it turns out, Val's favorite part of coming to Smackdown was that he got to have a great time in the hotel room with Kristal.

Kristal ran off crying, and the marriage was ruined. Long then set out to thwart Val, asking his best man Ron Simmons if he'd wrestle a one-off appearance. He obliged with a DAMN, but Val came out victorious in the match. Damn indeed.

The Undertaker made his return to Smackdown in a match against Finlay. The Irishman put up a helluva fight but it wasn't enough to stop the Deadman from winning. One has to wonder who Taker has in his sights next.

MVP and Matt Hardy are officially enemies again, with MVP running in and costing Hardy a match against egotistical Kenny Dykstra. Matt will surely still be gunning for the US Title.

Also, Jamie Noble scored a win over Jimmy Wang Yang before once again finding himself humiliated by Hornswoggle. Will Noble ever catch that little bastard and take the title he wants?

QUICK MATCH RESULTS
-Val Venis def. Ron Simmons
-Kenny Dykstra def. Matt Hardy
-Jamie Noble def. Jimmy Wang Yang
-Undertaker def. Finlay
-Rey Mysterio def. The Great Khali (Rey retains World Heavyweight Title)
Old 09-13-2007, 08:53 PM   #1421
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

RAW Results - September 24, 2007

-----

The start of this show saw Vince McMahon make his way to the ring with new WWE Champion Randy Orton, Carlito, and son Stevie Richards (who later went on to state that he wanted to be called Stevie McMahon). It didn't take long before John Cena came out. In his contract, it states that in addition to a re-match, he gets to choose the stipulation. Therefore, it would be Orton vs. Cena in a cage match in the main event.

Triple H also wanted his shot at the title. HHH and Cena flaoted the idea of a triple threat match at No Mercy...but Vince refused, saying they would obviously just team up on Orton. Instead, they are gonna do things differently. At No Mercy it will be Triple H and John Cena vs. Randy Orton and a partner to be revealed later. Whoever scores the winning pinfall is WWE Champion.

Then later on came the main event cage match. Things seemed to be swinging in Cena's favor. Carlito and Stevie rushed out to try and interfere but Triple H held them at bay. Cena was about to escape through the door when it got slammed on him by SNITSKY. Snitsky laid out Triple H on the outside and Orton escaped thanks to Cena being downed. Snitsky demolished both Triple H and Cena, and then Vince McMahon announced that Snitsky will be Randy Orton's partner at No Mercy. (Basically, I've got a new version fo the Corporation and Snitsky is getting Kane's role)

Despite the beatdown during the main event, Triple H added a W to his stat sheet with a hard fought victory over Dave Taylor. (this match nearly pulled ****...missed by about 1or 2%)

Carlito picked up a big win against Intercontinental champion Jeff Hardy in a non-title match...although it was anything but clean as he got some illegal assistance from Stevie McMahon.

Beth Phoenix retained her Women's Championship against former champ Mickie James. While Mickie put up a better fight than Candice did, it is still gonna take a lot to take the title off of the Glamazon.

Elsewhere, Santino Marella teamed up with World Tag Team Champions Cade & Murdoch to take on Paul London, Brian Kendrick, and The Sandman. Sandman's team wound up victorious when Sandman managed to get a pin on Santino. Singapore cane shots were handed out after.

QUICK MATCH RESULTS
-Triple H def. Dave Taylor
-Carlito def. Jeff Hardy (Stevie interference)
-Sandman, London, and Kendrick def. Santino Marella, Cade, and Murdoch
-Beth Phoenix def. Mickie James (Beth retains Women's Title)
-Randy Orton def. John Cena (Steel cage, Orton retains WWE Title)
Old 09-13-2007, 10:24 PM   #1422
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

ECW Results - September 25, 2007

-------

'BIG' MATCH ADDED TO NO MERCY

Our main event tonight saw 4 men vying to be the Number 1 Contender to the ECW Title in battle royal format: Kevin Thorn, Tommy Dreamer, Elijah Burke, and Marcus Cor Von who made his return last week. The match seemed more like a tornado tag as Burke and Cor Von worked together the whole time. A solid 10 or so minutes elapsed without anyone being eliminated, until something unexpected happened...

None other than Big Daddy V entered the ring. He immediately chucked Tommy Dreamer out of the ring, then Kevin Thorn, and then he double-clotheslined Burke and Cor Von over the top and out.

General Manager Armando Estrada was quick to respond. He said that, as impressive as Big Daddy V was, he was not officially a part of the match, and so he could not be the sole number one contender. Instead, he decided that all 5 men were number 1 contenders, and all 5 would be going after CM Punk's belt in the second ever Extreme Elimination Chamber at No Mercy. Based on what was seen, Big Daddy V has to be considered the favorite.

CM Punk is, however, the only man in the match to have participated in an Elimination Chamber before. That could give him an advantage. He bounced back from last week's loss to Elijah Burke by picking up a win over Big Daddy V's counselor, Matt Striker.

Super Crazy also went 3-0 since returning to ECW by defeating Balls Mahoney, who brought Kelly Kelly to the ring with him. One thing he WASN'T crazy about was the fact that he won with unwanted help from The Miz. Afterwards it was announced from the office of Armando Estrada that next week, Balls Mahoney will team with Kelly Kelly to face The Miz, Brooke, and Layla in an intergender handicap match. (Basically a shoe in for worst match of the year...God I hate being realistic sometimes)

QUICK MATCH RESULTS:
-Super Crazy def. Balls Mahoney (Miz interference)
-CM Punk def. Matt Striker
-Number One Contender's Battle Royal ended in a no contest
Old 09-14-2007, 12:10 PM   #1423
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

How are ya gonna book an Elimination Chamber?

Here is my Royal Rumble card.

ROYAL RUMBLE
===========

2008 ROYAL RUMBLE
RAW: SHAWN MICHAELS, TRIPLE H, CHRIS JERICHO, JEFF HARDY, CARLITO, LANCE CADE, TREVOR MURDOCH, PAUL LONDON, BRIAN KENDRICK, SHELTON BENJAMIN
SMACKDOWN: THE UNDERTAKER, EDGE, KANE, MATT HARDY, FINLAY, MVP, BATISTA, RIC FLAIR, DEUCE, DEXTER
ECW: TOMMY DREAMER, COLT CABANA, BALLS MAHONEY, SUPER CRAZY, THE NEW BREED (MARCUS COR VON, ELIJAH BURKE, JOHNNY JETER, MATT STRIKER, STEVEN LEWINGTON) & A SPECIAL GUEST

RAW
====
WWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: JOHN CENA (C) VS RANDY ORTON
WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP: JEFF HARDY (C) VS CARLITO
WWE WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: CADE & MURDOCH VS LONDON & KENDRICK

SMACKDOWN
=========
WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: ROB VAN DAM (C) VS REY MYSTERIO
WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP: MATT HARDY (C) VS EDGE
WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: JAMIE NOBLE (C) VS AMERICAN DRAGON
WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: FINALY AND MVP (C) VS KANE AND UNDERTAKER

ECW
===
ECW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: CM PUNK (C) VS COCKY SIAKI

As ever, ECW is the most fun show to book at the moment. I've got so many ideas running around about what to do with ECW, including going for a full scale Originals vs New Breed war, including dueling GM's. As it stands, the New Breed are running roughshod over the show and are responsible for the injury of Ace Steel (legit injured but out for only a month) and for putting Colt Cabana out of action until the rumble so they've got a clear crack at Punk. The angle is turning into a war between Siaki and Burke, because Siaki has got the job done and taken down CM Punk, but Burke hasn't. So it could go any which way at the moment. Dreamer and MCV are still having great matches every week, its a cheap way to get them to Main Event status, but what the hell.

Raw has got a few talents back, so its a bit healthier, Orton's finally getting his title shot so thats dominating the storyline, Carlito has targetted Jeff Hardy for "injuring" him in the Ladder Match they had (not true, but Carlito did get injured after) and the Womens Title has been a case of Mickie James constantly coming up short of winning, usually because Molly brings in someone new to help her keep the title. This time it was Tracy (Brooks) who was released from TNA. I've also brought in LuFisto who can have a match with Molly at No Way Out to keep Mickie and Molly apart until then.

Smackdown is the most boring to book, because the talents are too diverse and I can't get them to work well together. Bryan Danielson has come in (under the American Dragon moniker as I reckon if he did wrestle for the WWE thats the gimmick they'd make him take) and he can have a few decent matches. Basically biding my time with Smackdown until I do a draft after Wrestlemania, where I'll try and address the fact its awfully thin on the talent roster.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:23 PM   #1424
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

Matt Hardy and RVD keep wanting to work together....then RVD stiffs Matt. Go figure.
Old 09-14-2007, 12:48 PM   #1425
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

Seriously WTF, 2 shows in a row which "didn't click" thats not annoying at all
Old 09-14-2007, 01:19 PM   #1426
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

2008 Royal Rumble
===============
Brian Kendrick and Paul London went to a Double Disqualification with Trevor Murdoch and Lance Cade (Cade & Murdoch retained the WWE World Tag Team Titles) (MQ 94, CR 74, OR 75.....I swear if this another one of those shows I am going to be so pissed off)

American Dragon defeated Jamie Noble by pinfall to WIN the WWE Cruiserweight Title (MQ 90, CR 70, OR 72, Cruiserweight Title gained in image....i'm not sure yet)

Finlay & MVP defeated The Brothers of Destruction to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles, when Finaly pinned The Undertaker (MQ 77, CR 77, OR 68, Tag Team Titles gained image, to say I'm furious about this happening again is an understatement)

Carlito defeated Jeff Hardy to WIN the WWE Intercontinental Title after using the ring bell while the ref was down (MQ 80, CR 75, OR 69)

Edge defeated Matt Hardy by DQ when Hardy brutally attacked Edge (Matt Hardy retained the United States Title) (MQ 73, CR 81, OR 70)

CM Punk defeated Cocky Siaki to retain the ECW Heavyweight Title when Elijah Burke accidentally caught Siaki with a chair (MQ 81, CR 76, OR 70, ECW Title LOST image....man am I pissed off right now)

Rob Van Dam defeated Rey Mysterio by Pinfall to retain the WWE World Heavyweight Title (MQ 75, CR 84, OR 72)

John Cena defeated Randy Orton by Pinfall to retain the WWE Heavyweight Title (MQ 82, CR 91, OR 79)

Shawn Michaels won the 2008 Royal Rumble (Final 4, Johnny Jeter, Special Guest Appearance MICK FOLEY, Chris Jericho) (MQ 77, CR 77, OR 68)

Overall Rating: 71
1.83 Buy Rate
Attendance 20,817

What the FUCK? When has anyone ever had 3 shows in a row NOT CLICK? Fucking ridiculous.

Rey Mysterio sustained an injury and is out for 2 months.
Old 09-14-2007, 02:21 PM   #1427
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

I'm gonna probably just have the Elimination Chamber be a 3-team ladder match or something. I do that a lot. If there's times when I want to do matches I can't really book, I'll just use a different match in its stead and use my imagination, makes things more fun. I'll probably do a MITB match at Wrestlemania (making it either a 3 or 4-team ladder match or a 10 man battle royal depending on the number of participants I want)

I believe I once had a game where 3 PPVs in a row didn't click. But by that point I was backing up my game after each show (due to the fact that stupid shit like Raw getting cancelled or getting fired for no reason) always seemed to occur...and the 3rd time in a row the show didn't click I was like "fuck this..", loaded up the backup, and booked it again.
Old 09-14-2007, 02:25 PM   #1428
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Anywho, Smackdown should be up fairly soon...then after that I've got one more week of shows to book before No Mercy (even though I've already figured out the card)

By No Mercy, virtually everyone (except for King Booker who is apparently the only one on 60-day suspension and Edge/Helms who are still injured) will be eligible to return. I've got plans for 2 returnees but as for the rest I'm not sure yet.
Old 09-14-2007, 03:05 PM   #1429
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

SmackDown! Results - September 28, 2007

------

MYSTERIO VS. BATISTA OFFICIAL FOR NO MERCY

The contract has been signed, the date has been set, Rey Mysterio will defend his World Heavyweight Championship at No Mercy against Batista, the man who stabbed him in the back. Something most unexpected occurred during the contract was signed. The tensions started getting high, and the two began to brawl. Batista lifted Rey up for the Batista Bomb through the table, but Rey escaped.

Batista then charged, Rey ducked, draping Batista on the ropes. Rey hit the 6-1-9, causing Batista to stagged and somehow end up on top of the table. Rey then leaped halfway across the ring to nail the Drop of the Dime through the table. The champion certainly gained a measure of revenge this week.

The Undertaker seemingly has chosen his next target: The Great Khali. After Khali defeated Chuck Palumbo in a match, the lights went off. When they came back on, Taker was in the ring and he and Khali began to brawl.

This would continue later on in the night. Undertaker was taking on United States Champion MVP in a match, when Khali started making his way down to the ring. Taker left the ring and proceeded to slug it out with Khali, leaving MVP alone in the ring for the count out victory. Matt Hardy then charged MVP from the crowd and attacked him. Matt went on to say that, since MVP thinks he could beat Matt in any match, he challenged him to a ladder match for the gold - next week! That match has been made official.

One week after ruining Theodore Long's life, Val Venis certainly had it in for him, as Long booked him in a match against Kane. Val certainly took a licking ( ), but he still picked up a surprising victory, albeit using underhanded tactics. Long ensured Val that "this ain't over"

We have a new Cruiserweight Champion, and his name is Jamie Noble. Noble, after weeks of trying, finally got his hands on Hornswoggle. The sad part is, despite a huge size advantage, Noble still felt the need to cheat. After the victory, he jumped around the ring in triumph, gloating on the microphone. He then was conked in the head with a shalleighly shot by Finlay. Guess Noble should've kept his mouth shut.

Deuce 'N Domino also retained their WWE Tag Team Titles against the Daltons in the Daltons' second ever match. (Everything went wrong in this match. Straight 55% for everything, Festus barely sold, the match was rated a DUD. Its gonna be hard to rebuild this tag division).

QUICK MATCH RESULTS
-The Great Khali def. Chuck Palumbo
-Val Venis def. Kane
-Deuce 'N Domino def. The Daltons (retain WWE Tag Team Titles)
-Jamie Noble def. Hornswoggle (new Cruiserweight Champion)
-Montel Vontavious Porter def. The Undertaker (count out)
Old 09-14-2007, 07:41 PM   #1430
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

No Way Out Card
==============
THE WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENT TEAM TOGETHER!
John Cena and Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton and Chris Jericho

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
Rob Van Dam (c) vs Edge vs The Undertaker

ECW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - ECW RULES
CM Punk (c) vs Elijah Burke

WWE WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP TABLES, LADDERS AND CHAIRS MATCH
Trevor Murdoch and Lance Cade (c) vs Paul London and Brian Kendrick vs The Briscoe Brothers

WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
Matt Hardy (c) vs Smackdown's Latest Acquisition SHELTON BENJAMIN

WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP REMATCH
Carlito (c) vs Jeff Hardy

WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP REMATCH
American Dragon (c) vs Jamie Noble

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Finlay and MVP vs Batista and Ric Flair

WWE WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP
Molly Holly (c) vs LuFisto
Old 09-15-2007, 12:54 PM   #1431
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

RAW Results - October 1, 2007

-----

The night had all the makings of a great one for the new Corporation, kicking it off with the vicious Snitsky using his brute strength and some timely help from Randy Orton to gain a pinfall victory over John Cena. Triple H tried to intervene after, but he was met with a Big Boot to the face.

Stevie McMahon picked up a victory over rookie Cody Rhodes, and afterwards, he announced that he was issuing an open challenge for No Mercy...he knows everyone is jealous that he's McMahon's son, and so he'll take on any challengers.

Carlito also made his presence felt. Jeff Hardy squared off in a match, defending his Intercontinental Title against Shelton Benjamin. Although Hardy came out victorious, Carlito attacked Hardy after, leaving him down and out. Carlito then announced that, per orders of Mr. McMahon, Hardy would defend his title against Carlito at the PPV. Now that's cool!

But then came the night's main event with Triple H facing Randy Orton in a No Disqualification Match. It was a back-and-forth encounter, and it seemed all but certain to be an Orton victory when Snitsky ran out. He lined up for a Big Boot, but Triple H ducked and Orton got laid out instead. Triple H got the win, and John Cena ran out to help his partner fight off the Corporation. As the show closed, Cena and Triple H got into a staredown, knowing that when all is said and done, both men hope to be WWE Champion at the end of No Mercy.

After a re-match from Unforgiven was signed over the weekend that would see Cade & Murdoch once again defend the titles against London & Kendrick, Kendrick faced off against Murdoch in singles action. Kendrick scored the win, giving his team momentum heading into Sunday.

Raw also saw something extremely unexpected. ECW General Manager Armando Estrada announced that he swung a deal with interim Raw GM Jonathan Coachman to grant ECW a segment on this week's Raw (apparently, Cuban cigars can do that). Estrada used the opportunity to hype Sunday's Extreme Elimination Chamber and announced that ECW tomorrow night would feature a full hour of wrestling, 6 "Beat the Clock" Matches to determine who enters 6th in the Chamber match.

Estrada also used his segment to bring the millions of fans worldwide a match originally scheduled for ECW one night early...Balls Mahoney and Kelly Kelly vs. The Miz, Brooke, and Layla. When all was said and done, Mahoney hit Miz with a Nutcracker Suite for the victory. After, neither Brooke nor Layla checked up on the Miz...instead, all 3 Extreme Expose members latched onto Mahoney. Said Kelly "it looks like we are all gonna have fun with Balls tonight". (surprisingly this match got ONLY -*...thought it'd be much worse)

Tune in to ECW tomorrow to see who wins the #6 spot in the Extreme Elimination Chamber.

QUICK MATCH RESULTS:
-Snitsky def. John Cena (Orton interference)
-Stevie McMahon def. Cody Rhodes
-Brian Kendrick def. Trevor Murdoch
-Balls Mahoney and Kelly Kelly def. The Miz, Brooke, and Layla
-Jeff Hardy def. Shelton Benjamin (retains Intercontinental Title)
-Triple H def. Randy Orton
Old 09-15-2007, 02:57 PM   #1432
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Vito, I gotta say that I'm really enjoying these write-ups. Keep up the good work!
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 04:31 PM   #1433
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Thanks Loopy. Its fun doing these.

ECW Results - October 2, 2007

------

After a night of matches, we have determined who will enter in the much-heralded final spot in the Extreme Elimination Chamber this Sunday. All 6 competitors fought in Beat the Clock matches against randomly chosen opponents from the rest of the roster.

The night kicked off with one of the weirder matches ECW has held...Kevin Thorn taking on The Boogeyman. Thorn managed to put away his very off counterpart with the Original Sin at 6 minutes, 13 seconds.

The lead didn't last long, as Tommy Dreamer put away fellow ECW Original (and new ladies man) Balls Mahoney with a Death Valley Driver at 5 minutes, 18 seconds...shaving away nearly a minute off of Thorn's time.

Elijah Burke got his shot next against the undefeated Super Crazy. It was a back-and-forth bout that saw Elijah Burke hit Crazy with the Elijah Experience just after the 5 minute mark. A winded Burke finally rolled over and pinned Crazy, but the clock time expired after the count of 2. Elijah picked up the W, but Dreamer retained the winning time.

It didn't really matter though, as Marcus Cor Von quickly disposed of Nunzio in just 3 minutes and 5 seconds to take a commanding lead. Elijah congratulated Marcus backstage after. Its obvious the two are working as a team this Sunday, one of them entering 6th would make things much easier.

Big Daddy V was out for his chance...only to find that the random draw assigned him his mentor, Matt Striker. Striker smiled and gloated, and proceeded to lay down the second the bell rang. However, referee Mike Posey refused to count the 3, and opted to rule the match a no contest. Big mistake on his part...as V totally destroyed a man he dwarfed by well over 300 lbs.

Finally, champion CM Punk had to face off against the Miz, who very much wanted to play spoiler to Punk's hopes of getting number 6 after losing 2 matches in a row and 3 beautiful women. Miz got in some early offense before Punk came back. Elijah Burke rushed out and jumped up the apron, grabbing the official.

As that happened Punk got himself in a position to nail the GTS and score the winning time, until Marcus Cor Von tackled him into next week. To Punk's credit, he managed to kick out of Miz's pin, and like a true champion he demanded to finish the match and put away Miz with the Anaconda Vice. But as far as time goes, that honor went to Marcus Cor Von.

Everybody has their advantages going in: Big Daddy V has his size, CM Punk has previous experience, Tommy Dreamer's been in countless extreme matches, Kevin Thorn has pure brute strength, and Elijah/Cor Von are working as a team. Who will come out on top?

QUICK MATCH RESULTS:
-Kevin Thorn def. The Boogeyman (6:13)
-Tommy Dreamer def. Balls Mahoney (5:18)
-Elijah Burke def. Super Crazy (5:19)
-Marcus Cor Von def. Nunzio (3:05)
-Big Daddy V vs. Matt Striker ended in a no contest
-CM Punk def. The Miz (4:47)
Old 09-15-2007, 04:56 PM   #1434
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

SmackDown! Results - October 5, 2007

------

OK, I really want to book No Mercy and I need to do it soon if I'm gonna do it today...so I'm sacrificing the detailed Smackdown results:

-Finlay faced off against Jamie Noble and got the win thanks to some help from Hornswoggle
-MVP defeated Matt Hardy to retain the US Title in a Ladder Match (Hardy did a sick bump)
-Estrada got some TV time for Smackdown as well. 6-man tag with the Chamber participants
-Punk/Dreamer/V defeated Burke/Cor Von/Thorn. V killed everyone after, including his teammates
-Val Venis def. Kane again, this time by DQ. Turns out Long asked Kane to destroy Val with weapons. Long announces that Val's gonna face one of Long's "playas" at No Mercy
-Batista/Khali def. Rey/Taker...Tista and Rey both get the upperhand before the PPV.

Results for No Mercy soon, here's the card:

-WWE Title: Randy Orton and Snitsky vs. John Cena and Triple H
-World Heavyweight Title: Rey Mysterio vs. Batista
-ECW Title - Extreme Elimination Chamber: CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke vs. Marcus Cor Von vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. Kevin Thorn vs. Big Daddy V
-WWE Intercontinental Title: Jeff Hardy vs. Carlito
-World Tag Team Titles: Cade & Murdoch vs. London & Kendrick
-The Undertaker vs. The Great Khali
-Val Venis vs. A Mystery Opponent
-Stevie McMahon's Open Challenge
Old 09-15-2007, 05:34 PM   #1435
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

NO MERCY RESULTS

Pre-Show: Fans arriving early were treated to an Extreme Rules match between Balls Mahoney and The Miz. Unfortunately for Miz, he was still unable to get out of his recent funk and Balls left with the win and the ladies once again.

Match 1: Val Venis was in the ring awaiting his opponent. Some familiar music hit, and out walked none other than D'Lo Brown, friend of Theodore Long. The crowd looked happy to have Brown back, and he rewarded the fans and Teddy by picking up a victory after a Sky High and then a Lo Down.

Match 2: We have new World Tag Team Champions. Paul London and Brian Kendrick got the better of the champs this time around, winning the belts from reigning champions Cade and Murdoch. This match was once again match of the night.

Match 3: Stevie McMahon came out and talked trash, saying he'll gladly take on any of the schmucks who wanted to be McMahon's son. KENNEDYYYYYYYY Mr. Kennedy, the man originally claiming to be Vince's son, made his return to the ring. Kennedy apparently didn't miss a beat, picking up the win over Stevie after a Kenton Bomb.

Match 4: In a total snoozefest, The Undertaker ousted The Great Khali after a massive Tombstone Piledriver. After the match, Taker was attacked by none other than BIG DADDY V. V demolished Taker, and Matt Striker stated that he was proving a point that he'll be a force to be reckoned with tonight.

Match 5: Carlito and Jeff Hardy fought for the Intercontinental Title. With a downed ref, Stevie McMahon ran in and delivered a Stevie Kick, scoring a win and a new title for the Corporation.

but WAIT! Another ref came out and explained what had happened...and the match was reversed. Jeff hightailed it after with his title still intact as the Corporation members looked really pissed off.

Match 6: In what can only be considered an upset, Rey Mysterio retained his title against Batista. Batista's attempts to overpower the diminutive Rey were all for not as Rey kept escaping. Ending saw Rey win by escaping a Batista Bomb. 6-1-9, West Coast Pop, and Batista gets what he deserves.

Match 7: Randy Orton and Snitsky teamed up against Triple H and Randy Orton, the man scoring the pin being declared champion. Snitsky was clearly on orders to not go for the win, just wear the opponents out. Orton and Cena were knocked on the outside, and Triple H hit Pedigree on Snitsky...1...2...NO!

The pin was broken up by Cena, HHH's partner, because he wanted the belt. Cena hit his partner with an F-U, and taking his eye off the ball cost him as Orton came from behind for an RKO. 3 seconds later and Orton had retained.

Match 8: Extreme Elimination Chamber time. Odds looked bad for CM Punk. Not only was he drawn to be one of the first two men...he'd be starting against Big Daddy V. But before the bell rang, the lights went out and a bell tolled. When they came back on, V and his manager Matt Striker were gone.

Armando Estrada, thinking quickly, had a replacement in the building...the return of JOHN MORRISON!!! Announcers mention that Morrison won his first ECW Title against CM Punk because he had to replace "some guy" in a match.

Order of other Entrants: Kevin Thorn (bat wrapped in chain), Elijah Burke (table), Tommy Dreamer (cane), Marcus Cor Von (chair)

Order of Elimination: Kevin Thorn, Tommy Dreamer, Marcus Cor Von, Elijah Burke, John Morrison (NOTE: This was the first Elimination Chamber match in which all 6 managed to end up in at the same time. Thorn was eliminated soon thereafter).

Spot of the Match: Marcus Cor Von charging at Punk for a Pounce, who ducked and sent Cor Von through one of the glass chamber. OH MY GOD!!!

But yeah, Punk retains the title and John Morrison is back to go for the gold.

-----

Show got a 1.78 Buy Rate.
Old 09-16-2007, 05:24 PM   #1436
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Probably not gonna have any shows tonight (although it might always change)...trying to plan what I'm gonna do next. Survivor Series isn't until November 18 so I've got well over a month to build toward it.

I am, however, planning on doing a detailed "Cyber Week" toward the end of October. Basically, a whole week of shows with various opponents and match types voted on by the fans. I've already planned on pulling a TNA with one over-gimmicky match for my own amusement.

Also, thinking about doing a War Games match at Survivor Series as is the rumor.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:12 PM   #1437
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Was bored in class today so I've basically planned out my whole Survivor Series card. Got work and then a night class...so I probably won't be able to have a show up until after then.

Its pretty loaded though...the WHW and ECW title matches are gonna be the only 1-on-1 bouts on the card...the WWE title match will be a triple threat...and everything else (including pre-show) will have at least 10 participants per match
Old 09-17-2007, 10:43 PM   #1438
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

RAW Results - October 8, 2007

------

CORPORATION STANDS TALL

The night seemed to start out as one of promise for Triple H and John Cena. Mr. McMahon decided that since they simply could not get along last night, they would face off in the main event of the evening with the winner being the number 1 contender to the WWE Title. That is, if and only if the two men won qualifying matches.

With that, Triple H ousted the egotistical Santino Marella and John Cena defeated a returning William Regal, who wanted nothing more than to rip Cena's head off as Cena was the one who put Regal out of action.

However, the match proved to be nothing more than a Corporate setup. Triple H and Cena both seemed winded going into their match, and they fought for several minutes...before the entire Corporation rushed the ring and administered yet another beatdown, bloodying both men and leaving us with no Number One Contender. One has to wonder if there is anyone who can top the Corporation, who are easily on top of the world.

Another Corporation member, Carlito, picked up a big victory over Mr. Kennedy thanks to help from Stevie McMahon. As the two proceeded to pound on the man who pinned Stevie just 24 hours earlier, Kennedy got a very unlikely assist from Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy. Mind you, both men were at each other's throats for that IC Title before Kennedy was suspended for "impersonating a McMahon".

London & Kendrick proved they are the real deal by once again defeated Cade & Murdoch to retain their titles with Cade & Murdoch exercising their re-match clause. After the bout, Shelton Benjamin rushed out along with returning partner Charlie Haas and they beat down the champions...it looks like we have our next contenders for the belts.

"The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix also steamrolled her way through another opponent, defeating singer wannabe Jillian Hall.

QUICK MATCH RESULTS
-London & Kendrick def. Cade & Murdoch (retain World Tag Titles)
-Triple H def. Santino Marella
-John Cena def. William Regal
-Beth Phoenix def. Jillian Hall (retains Women's Title)
-Carlito def. Mr. Kennedy (Stevie interference)
-Triple H vs. John Cena ended in a no contest (Corporation interference)
Old 09-17-2007, 11:36 PM   #1439
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

ECW Results - October 9, 2007

------

BIG DADDY DEADMAN?

The Undertaker has once again thrown a wrench in the plans of an ECW Main Event. Citing that he never got the shot he earned at the PPV, Big Daddy V was rewarded a one-on-one title match against CM Punk. And once again, before the match can get underway...the lights went off, and when they turned back on, Big Daddy V and Matt Striker were gone.

...Punk then found himself in an ambush at the hands of John Morrison and The Miz. You see, earlier in the night, Miz was walking around an upset man. He was on a losing streak, and he had the misfortune of running into Balls Mahoney (in the middle of being pampered by the members of Extreme Expose). John Morrison found him with a "proposition", and apparently this was it.

Morrison went on to explain that he sees much of himself in Mike Mizanin, and so he is taking Mizanin under his wing. But more importantly, next week on ECW, Morrison plans on taking advantage of his guaranteed one-on-one rematch clause against CM Punk.

In other action, before his disappearance, Matt Striker put up a W against Nunzio.

Also, the other 4 members of the Elimination Chamber from 2 nights previous were paired off and put into Extreme Rules matches. Tommy Dreamer got the nod over Marcus Cor Von by clobbering Marcus with a cane as Marcus was going for the Pounce. Elijah Burke also picked up a solid win over Kevin Thorn.

QUICK MATCH RESULTS
-Tommy Dreamer def. Marcus Cor Von (Extreme Rules)
-Matt Striker def. Nunzio
-Elijah Burke def. Kevin Thorn (Extreme Rules)
-CM Punk vs. Big Daddy V never happened
Old 09-18-2007, 06:17 PM   #1440
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

SmackDown! Results - October 12, 2007

-------

BATISTA LOSES SHOT

For the first time in seemingly months, Batista will not be the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. An egotistical Batista gloated about how "Smackdown needs him" to challenge for the title every month.

Theodore Long answered this by putting Batista in a non-title match against Mysterio, with the stipulation being that if Batista lost, he would NOT be number one contender. As you could probably guess, Rey was victorious. Furthermore, Long announced that a new number 1 contender would be determined in 2 week's time via 20-man battle royal.

It was a busy night for Long. He was essentially forced to acquire two superstars: Big Daddy V and Matt Striker, due to threats from V and the Undertaker himself. All Long had to do was decide who would be sent to ECW for compensation, but we'll get to that either.

V had himself quite the Smackdown debut, making quick work of the Major Brothers. After the bout, the lights once again went off....however this time Striker and V remained...with the Undertaker in the ring. The two giants brawled, and Taker got the better of the exchange, knocking Striker off the ramp as well. Taker says that V needs to prepare to rest in peace.

Kenny Dykstra cost himself his job on Smackdown. While smooching with his girlfriend Victoria, he just had to rub it in to Theodore Long as he walked by. Just like that, Long informed Dykstra that he would be one of the superstars sent over to ECW as compensation. So much for that relationship.

The other superstar ended up being none other than Kristal, who was meant to be Long's bride. Kristal interfered in Val's favor during a D'Lo/Val re-match...and made out with Val after, prompting a clearly upset Long to announce that Kristal would be sent to ECW to complete the deal.

Chris Masters made his first Smackdown appearance in quite some time, but he came up short, losing to "The Big Red Machine" Kane.

Jamie Noble made a successful Cruiserweight Title defense against Jesse Dalton, before being attacked by Finlay and Hornswoggle afterward. What's in it for next week as this feud continues?

In another title defense, United States Champion MVP defended his title against the tough biker Chuck Palumbo. After, MVP made sure to gloat about how he has put Matt Hardy out of action for a long time.

QUICK MATCH RESULTS
-Big Daddy V def. The Major Brothers
-Jamie Noble def. Jesse Dalton (retains Cruiserweight Title)
-Kane def. Chris Masters
-Val Venis def. D'Lo Brown (Kristal interference)
-Montel Vontavious Porter def. Chuck Palumbo (retains US Title)
-Rey Mysterio def. Batista