TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 12-04-2015, 07:01 AM   #21241
Mercenary
New Arcade God

Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastway View Post
They need Paul Heyman and Jim Cornette with 5 writers they can both agree upon
Seeing as how Jim wanted Hogan vs Dusty to main event Wm 17 or 18.....no fuck him
Mercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 07:28 AM   #21242
erickman
king of sucks

erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky Fives View Post
It was actually a great concept, but I'm a fans of tournaments....
if they would have done it on pop a ch I get I would have watched it to. dumbasses of dest America go from tnaand roh to looking for ghosts and big foots.
erickman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 07:49 AM   #21243
Big Vic
( ._.)

Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
Holy shit WWE Network just hit the megaload. MidSouth, NWA Saturday Night, Smokey Mountain.

My free time is booked solid.
So you're no longer being fucked by Vince?
Big Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 07:51 AM   #21244
Big Vic
( ._.)

Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
Was it really necessary to have like 14 people in the Corporate Ministry? Looks ridiculous to have them all standing there during a Vince promo.
Who would you cut? Joey Abs?
Old 12-04-2015, 12:06 PM   #21245
thekrow

thekrow has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)thekrow has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)thekrow has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)thekrow has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)thekrow has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)thekrow has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)thekrow has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)thekrow has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)thekrow has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)thekrow has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)thekrow has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
SPOILER: show

Some highlights of CHW title match of Robb Banks Vs Swede Savard. What a match!

Robb gets caught up in the fence and eats some hard chops courtesy of the pride of philly!

Robb with a innovative pin attempt on Swede!

Swede Savard destroying Robb

Toast is ready!

Swede resorts to the oldest heel trick in the book, SALT TO THE EYE! Swede is a classic heel.

Double cookiesheet shot, Only in CHW!

Robb Banks takes down Swede! New champ?!?!

Swede Chin music connects!

Swede preparing to finish Robb Banks off!

Swede Chin to the ref! Swede is a classic heel!

Still the champion!

Last edited by Heisenberg; 12-04-2015 at 01:04 PM. Reason: some of us haven't seen the PPV yet brother
thekrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 12:11 PM   #21246
Volare
Da Gif/Pic Pimp

Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yep.
Volare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 12:17 PM   #21247
Sixx
LUV CABBAGE/H8 JEWS

Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Man, jumping of a plastic chair sure must add impact to the move.
Sixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 01:02 PM   #21248
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by erickman View Post
if they would have done it on pop a ch I get I would have watched it to. dumbasses of dest America go from tnaand roh to looking for ghosts and big foots.
entire episodes are now on YouTube.... Dixie trying to get that YT money now....
Nicky Fives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 05:33 PM   #21249
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Vic View Post
Who would you cut? Joey Abs?
Fuck that. Pete Gas was the weak link.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 05:41 PM   #21250
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Anybody know when HOF tix usually go on sale?
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 09:55 PM   #21251
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by Evil Emma Fridays:

Quote:
WWE is looking to take legal action against recently released performer Tyler Kluttz (Brad Maddox) and ProWrestlingTees.com for trademark infringement over his new ring name, Mad Braddox.

ProWrestlingTees.com is selling T-shirts bearing the name Mad Braddox and WWE’s legal department believes the name is too similar to Brad Maddox. WWE owns the intellectual property rights to Brad Maddox and believe Mad Braddox would cause confusion with consumers.

WWE attempted to register the Brad Maddox name several weeks ago, but the application has yet to be approved. The legal department is contemplating whether to send cease and desist letters soon, or wait until their trademark application is approved since it would give them a much stronger legal position.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Jeff Jarrett's Global Force Wrestling currently has 16 hours of episodic TV ready to go when they sign TV deals. The promotion is being represented by Boulder Creek International for TV distribution and were represented at MIPCOM and SPORTEL last month. Boulder Creek is slated to also present GFW at another TV broadcasters convention in Singapore this coming week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
As noted on the site, PJ Black dropped their NexGen title over the weekend in North Carolina. Black has signed with Lucha Underground, so that necessitated the title change to Sonjay Dutt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
For those who have asked what TNA is going to do with their World Title Series since they are not filming material in India, it is important to note that the company has already filmed through their finals back in July (although no one knew it at the time). There were plans to discard that footage and shoot new material in India. My guess is that they will use through the Semi-Finals and tape the final when they debut on Pop TV in January as a way to come in with a big moment for Impact.
Quote:
So it seems that my son Dewey's hiring by WWE has caused some people to question the honesty, or intentions of a few of my recent Facebook posts. From what I can gather, the criticism has fallen into one of two camps.

1) I was critical of WWE's recent creative direction in order to open up an opportunity for my son to join the creative team.
OR
2) I praised the past episode of WWE Raw as some sort of thank you gesture for hiring my son.

I also received several messages on social media pointing out the perception of nepotism involved in WWE's decision to hire my son – as if I had arranged for some type of high-paying, piece-of-cake job for him with the company.

Here is the truth. My son was hired two months ago by WWE creative, and will begin working with the company in January. He would have started earlier, but he and I both felt it was important for him to fulfill the commitment he made to the college that employed him as the director of a residence hall. He could have merely explained that this was his dream job, and possibly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, but he chose to stay because it was the right thing – and because I told him that deep down, Mr. McMahon would respect him as a man of his word. My son was not given this job because of his last name. He earned it. He earned it by working for hundreds of hours in solitude, with no compensation, to prove his writing skills and mind for the business. There are no piece-of-cake jobs in WWE. As ESPN's Jonathan Coachman said of his time with WWE, "you are expected to bring it every day." My son will do his best to "bring it" every day. He will be working long hours, in a thankless, difficult job, for entry level money - the way it should be. There has also been talk of my daughter joining WWE as a backstage interviewer. I certainly hope that turns out to be the case - but as of now, as far as I know, it's just talk.

The hiring of my son in September by WWE has had no bearing on any of my posts about the company - be they negative or positive. I am both puzzled and insulted to think that some wrestling fans have become so jaded and cynical that they could read a few of those heartfelt Facebook posts or listen to my podcast with stone cold Steve Austin, and doubt the sincerity of my words. Not everything - in wrestling or life - is an angle, or a work.

I love WWE. I really do. I literally began a meeting with Triple H two years ago by saying, "I love this company. I love it now - and no matter what happens during the course of this meeting, I'll love it when I walk out this door."

So I guess, when I write something that is critical of WWE, I convince myself that I am showing them "tough love" - that the right people will read what I have to say (I I have it on good authority that the right people DO read my posts) and that my thoughts will be taken into consideration. But these past few days have made me re-examine my priorities. Maybe I should do the right thing as a parent and stop being so critical of the company in such a public way. His job will be tough enough without his dad throwing obstacles in his way. I think I will start using the text option on my phone when I feel like Mr. McMahon, Triple H or Stephanie need to hear my opinions or feedback. Maybe I'll get fewer likes on my Facebook page. But I'll probably sleep better at night.
From a recent posting by Mick Foley on his Facebook account. http://www.facebook.com/RealMickFole...283561401780:0

Quote:
On a glass ceiling in the wrestling industry:

For certain superstars there is definitely a glass ceiling. Using Zack Ryder as an example, it doesn’t matter if the crowd is on your side. If they don’t approve of you, if they don’t put the machine behind you, then they are not going to follow through with it. They handpick their stars.

On whether race is a barrier in this glass ceiling:

I definitely believe so just due to history, the results you know? All the superstars that have been identified as African Americans, have been identified as black – I’ve never seen them been the face of the company or be the Heavyweight champion. I’ve seen it in other companies like TNA and WCW, but in WWF still there hasn’t been a Black face or a champion.

On Hulk Hogan’s racial rant:

What Hulk Hogan did was very disappointing. He was one of my biggest childhood heroes in the 80s and to hear him say that “We’re all a little racist” you’ve pretty much sealed your own fate. And I’m still trying to wrap my head around that. It’s still disappointing. I know that he is a loving guy and he’s very positive. I’ve met Hogan probably like two or three times and he’s already had good spirits about him but racism has nothing to do with loving or hating somebody; it’s a mindset that you are superior to the other race.

On representations of race in wrestling:

That’s how wrestling has always been. Hopefully it changes real soon. And usually they bring them in as a heel; as a monster for the white champion to overcome. You know Umaga, he was fed to John Cena. Same thing with Kamala in the 80s, he was fed to Hulk Hogan. Nine times out of ten they make the angry black man – the savage – just be fed to the champion. It’s an obstacle that he’s going to win.
Recent interview JTG had with World According to Wrestling podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/...ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Quote:
"I don't see that happening in the near future, no. You know to be real and to be very candid and keep it honest, African-American wrestlers, black wrestlers... They have to work twice as hard as white competitors. If you haven't noticed like let's say someone like Daniel Bryan. If it was a black wrestler on that same level, same charisma, same ring style... there is no way he will be WWE champion. He's got to work 10 times harder. We got to work ten times harder and we still don't even get to that level. And it is not just African-Americans.

I don't want to take anything away from the Rock, but he is not identified as black, he's Samoan. There is a big difference. You have to be identified as black. Rock is more ambiguous. Mainstream Hollywood society doesn't identify him as black. Once you played Hercules and you have long flowing brunette hair, you're not identified as black."
Previous interview by JTG explaining what he meant by "identified as African Americans"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Ric Flair is booked to appear on 12/26 in Madison Square Garden for the post-Christmas house show and for Raw on 12/28 at the Barclays Center.

Some other sheet news includes:
  • Smackdown managed to rebound a bit from last week's historic low ratings and viewership but both were still lower than 2 weeks ago. Gained about 400k viewers compared to Thanksgiving but still about 200k less than the week prior.
  • Sami Zayn confirmed he will be appearing during NXT's upcoming UK tour. https://twitter.com/ilikesamizayn/st...17285129072640
  • Update to TNA Impact's ratings impact this week as it ended as the 2nd lowest ever since being on Destination America. Likely going to get worse till Impact officially moves to POP next month.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 10:14 PM   #21252
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Vastardikai'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekrow View Post
SPOILER: show

This isn't the same pic posted twice. These are two separate attempts to locate where the dog shit is on his shoe

Moron in red: wanna ride my invisible moped?
Nerd in black: No thanks, I'm good.

You don' t know how hard it is to pass a stop sign.

2 hours later, Moron in red finally finds a parking space for his invisible moped.

Moron in red debuts his new "American Pickers" gimmick.

Nerd in black encounters patchy fog.

Backyard Wrestling is hard work, so the combatants fan each other to cool down.

Person of Indeterminate Gender: Never seen this before in my "Tantra for Dipshits" book. I'll need to get a closer look.

Third time is a charm!

Moron in red eats his tombstone pizza while standing on a chair.

The exact moment Person of indeterminate Gender realized he/she made poor life decisions.

Moron in red: Are we done, yet? Burger World expected me there 2 hours ago. And I STILL haven't put on my uniform.

Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 12:29 AM   #21253
Volare
Da Gif/Pic Pimp

Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
WIN!
Old 12-05-2015, 05:30 PM   #21254
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Old 12-05-2015, 06:47 PM   #21255
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

According to a recent Ric Flair podcast episode, Randy Orton's career is now in serious jeopardy since his injury is a lot worse than originally believed. Now has a real chance of being out till 2017 the earliest instead of a possible mid/late 2016 return.

Observer also confirmed Orton's injuries are a lot more serious than what the WWE and doctors believed even after surgery. WWE believed Orton would be back by Mania since they thought it was just going to be a simple surgery and recovery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisitr.com
Orton has had work done on his shoulders and areas near it before. He has hypermobile shoulders which cause the shoulders to go too far back. This is one of the main reasons he has the snake look in the ring. Orton hurt himself taking out the trash at home which made most believe that he would need to have a simple surgery at the worst and be back in time for WrestleMania 32.

It now looks like that is out of the cards. The Wrestling Observer reported earlier in the week that Orton may miss far more time than expected. Ric Flair then confirmed those reports on his WOOOOO! Nation Podcast. He said that Orton would be out of action from WWE indefinitely as it looks like he’ll be having neck surgery along with the needed shoulder surgery.

Flair didn’t go into any other major details, but did mention that it is likely Orton might need neck fusion surgery. This would put his time away from WWE at a much longer point. He would miss a year of action after the surgery. This would keep Orton out of action until mid-2017 at the very earliest. The reason for this is that it would be unlikely that they would do both the shoulder and neck surgery at the same time as both take significant time to recover from. So it is likely that he will have his shoulder worked on and then have his neck surgery after the recovery from the shoulder surgery.

It then takes a little over a year to recover and get cleared to return to the ring from this type of surgery
Old 12-05-2015, 06:51 PM   #21256
Volare
Da Gif/Pic Pimp

Fuuuuuck. Feel bad for him if that's the case.
Old 12-05-2015, 06:51 PM   #21257
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Damn..... sucks big time. Sucks for Orton to be out for that long. Sucks for WWE because Orton is one of the only "stars" that WWE has made the past 14 years.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 08:34 PM   #21258
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The Golden State Warriors have broken the undefeated streak of the Undertaker. 21 wins and 0 defeats.
Old 12-05-2015, 09:15 PM   #21259
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Pretty sure Brock Lesnar did.
Old 12-05-2015, 09:23 PM   #21260
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball View Post
Seconds after someone suggested they open the spoiler tag on the latest post to be Vastardikai'd.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 12:04 AM   #21261
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Old 12-06-2015, 12:08 AM   #21262
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Wouldn't mind WWE Paige around my office
Old 12-06-2015, 04:30 AM   #21263
GD

GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Possibly NSFW

GD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 04:48 AM   #21264
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

There's literally an entire thread about this Dave.
Old 12-06-2015, 04:52 AM   #21265
GD

GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I apologize for not looking for it first with respect to the amount of time I have.
GD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 04:29 PM   #21266
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Old 12-06-2015, 05:54 PM   #21267
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
The Golden State Warriors have broken the undefeated streak of the Undertaker. 21 wins and 0 defeats.
Wouldn't it be tied, 22 would break it. I think they go for it tonight
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 06:00 PM   #21268
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

They're facing the Nets.
Old 12-06-2015, 06:09 PM   #21269
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah my brother is a Warriors fan and I've heard nothing bit how great the Warriors are for a while.
Old 12-06-2015, 06:14 PM   #21270
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

How long has he been a fan about a year? lol
Old 12-06-2015, 07:02 PM   #21271
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

No he's actually been a fan since before the Mark Jackson years.
Old 12-06-2015, 07:41 PM   #21272
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Tough Enough winner Josh's NXT name is Bronson Matthews.
Old 12-06-2015, 07:46 PM   #21273
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Hey Ma, how about some cookies?
Old 12-06-2015, 07:56 PM   #21274
Savio
Spammy Certified

Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
No dice
Savio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 08:09 PM   #21275
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

This ain't ovah
Old 12-06-2015, 08:29 PM   #21276
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Old 12-07-2015, 09:25 AM   #21277
The Condor
Re-Branded

The Condor has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)The Condor has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)The Condor has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)The Condor has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)The Condor has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)The Condor has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)The Condor has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)The Condor has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)The Condor has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)The Condor has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)The Condor has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
I like 3/4 of the guys in the League of Nations, and I'm into it, but I can't help but look at them as some weak ass heel faction akin to DiBiase's Million Dollar Corporation in 1995. They are essentially jokes who will be steamrolled by tepid babyfaces after garnering limited heat from fans, thus leaving the whole thing as a microcosm of 2015 WWE's problems.
The Condor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 01:54 PM   #21278
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
any1 hard about RAW tonight?
Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:24 PM   #21279
Big Vic
( ._.)

Whats the main event?
Old 12-07-2015, 02:26 PM   #21280
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Is Fandango scheduled for the show? That would get me all boned up.
#1-norm-fan is offline   Reply With Quote