TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Old 06-25-2009, 04:52 AM   #1
Impeccable
Tag Team Wrestling Mark!

Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)

TNA Impact – Wednesday 7th July 2004

Tonight is the beginning of a new era in Professional Wrestling. In the space of a week, TNA Wrestling has been transformed. We open on a four sided ring, and new announce team Jonathan Coachman and Vince Russo welcome us to TNA Impact.

Bret Hart, the new Director of Wrestling Affairs (DWA), is out to the ring first, carrying a velvet bag and a microphone. Bret enters the ring and introduces himself (as if he needs an introduction) to the sell out crowd in the Impact Zone. He talks about how TNA has so far prided itself on being “different”, but hasn’t always focused on being “best”. That is why he is stood before the fans in a four sided ring…TNA is no longer satisfied with being the alternative option…they want to be the only option. Bret makes a match for later that night, TNA heavyweight champion, AJ Styles vs Sting! Finally, Bret has two more pieces of business…Chris Sabin’s X division title will now be defended on every TV taping, and is re-christened the TV title. Finally, Bret takes a shiny new title belt out of the velvet bag, stating that an eight man tournament starts tonight for the new TNA Ligthweight title.

TNA TV Title
Chris Sabin © vs Devon Storm

Sabin seems upset at the prospect of defending his TV title week in week out. However, he doesn’t break into too much of a sweat, disposing of Devon Storm in under 3 minutes with Future Shock. If it’s this easy for him every week, he shouldn’t have too much trouble defending the TV title.

“The Franchise” Shane Douglas vs Jeff Hardy

Debuting daredevil Jeff Hardy takes on the experienced Shane Douglas. It was an okay match, with mismatch styles, but the fans were pretty into it with Jeff hitting all the signature moves that make him popular. In what appeared to be a freak accident, Shane Douglas fell through the ropes, looking to badly injure his right foot. Jeff Hardy picked up the win by count out. After the match, Douglas was tended to by the medical team.

Lightweight Title Round One
Jerry Lynn vs Frankie Kazarian

In the first of the Lightweight title tournament matches, Jerry Lynn took on up and coming TNA star Frankie Kazarian. Both men showed how much they wanted to advance, but Lynn picked up the win through Cradle to the grave! Impressive match!

Jeff Jarrett is backstage talking to some of the crew about. The fans cheered when they saw Jarrett. Hardy walked past Jarrett and then stopped and walked back. Hardy extended a hand and said how big a fan of the King of the Mountain he’s been, and still is. Jarrett took the hand and returned the compliment, slipping his arm around the shoulder of Hardy, talking about how big a star Hardy will be one day.

Hotshots vs Masato Tanaka and Satoshi Kojima

The cocky Cassidy O’Reilly and Chase Stevens face the new team of Masato Tanaka and Satoshi Kojima. Tanaka and Kojima appeared to work stiff. The Hotshots picked up the win by cheating. Masato Tanaka lifted Cassidy O’Reilly up for a powerbomb, but Cassidy pulled a chain out of his trunks, wrapped it around his wrist and blasted Tanaka between the eyes. The Hotshots were unpopular as they celebrated the victory.

Steve Corino vs David Flair

A quick match this one as Steve Corino quickly disposed of David Flair with Old School Expulsion. The fans weren’t really into it, but David showed he can more than carry his father’s legacy through his selling.

Barry Windham is backstage Mike Tenay. Barry introduces his cousin, John "Hawk" Bradshaw. Bradshaw says that Bret Hart is right about tonight being the start of a new era. The era of John “Hawk” Bradshaw. However, there’s a link to the past that needs to be taken care of tonight.

Lightweight Title Round One
Amazing Red vs Brian Kendrick

A fantastic match between two similar styled opponents. Brian Kendrick picked up the win after a roll up, advancing to the semi finals of the Lightweight tournament.

A video package plays, hyping the arrival of Andrew “The Test” Martin, next week on Impact.

TNA Heavyweight Title match
AJ Styles © vs Sting

The main event of the night pitted “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles against Sting! The fans were clearly expecting a great match, and the boys delivered. Their styles were mismatched, but the fans were clearly enjoying it. AJ Styles gained the upper hand early on with some impressive offience. Sting managed to turn the tide though and had AJ Styles in the Scorpion Deathlock. Seemingly with nowhere to go, AJ Styles looked like he was going to tap. Before he could though, out of nowhere, John “Hawk” Bradshaw slid into the ring and delivered a kick to Sting’s head. Sting wins by DQ. Bradshaw sends Sting to the ropes and hits the clothesline from hell. Bradshaw starts backing up the ramp in celebration, joined by Barry Windham as AJ Styles tends to Sting. Fade to black.
Impeccable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 06:26 AM   #2
Impeccable
Tag Team Wrestling Mark!

Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)
TNA Lightweight Title Tournament Brackets

Amazing Red vs Brian Kendrick - Brian Kendrick advances
CM Punk vs Low Ki
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jerry Lynn vs Frankie Kazarian - Jerry Lynn advances
Kid Kash vs Paul London
Old 06-25-2009, 08:28 AM   #3
Impeccable
Tag Team Wrestling Mark!

TNA Impact - Wednesday 14th July 2004

TNA Impact with Jonathan Coachman and Vince Russo comes to you live from the Impact Zone.

Lightweight Title Round 1
CM Punk vs Low Ki

An incredible match to start the show. Two styles that mesh together beautifully. The fans in attendance weren’t overly into in, but by the end, they started to care about one man. CM Punk advanced to round two by hitting the Devil Lock on Low Ki.

David Flair vs Nick Dinsmore

David Flair faced off against Nick Dinsmore. The fans showed barely any interest in the match, with Nick Dinsmore picking up a quick win. David Flair was again visibly upset by his performance.

Lightweight Title Round 1
Kid Kash vs Paul London

New signing Paul London took his place in the opening round of the lightweight title tournament. Once again, the lightweight title bout showcased the skill of some of the wrestlers currently within the TNA roster. London showed tenacity, however, Kid Kash picked up the cheap victory win a roll up with legs on the ropes for leverage.

Mike Tenay was backstage with John “Hawk” Bradshaw and his cousin/advisor Barry Windham. Barry stated that Sting was indeed the link to the past that needs to be broken, in order for the new era to begin. When pressed, Bradshaw said that every era undoubtedly has a catalyst. One defining moment where things change forever. Last Wednesday night was the catalyst that started the era of John “Hawk” Bradshaw. Tonight, the era builds steam when Bradshaw defeats TNA Heavyweight Champion, AJ Styles in a non title match.

TNA Tag Team Title Match!
America's Most Wanted vs Backseat Boyz

The boyband tag team, the Backseat Boyz made their debut in an undeserved title shot against America’s most wanted. The match didn’t last long and James Storm picked up the victory for America’s Most Wanted with the Death Sentence.

TNA TV Title Match
Chris Sabin vs Sonny Siaki

Chris Sabin defended his TV title against Sonny Siaki. It was a good match, back and forth between the competitors. The crowd weren’t overly interested in this one, and it wasn’t highly technical. Sabin retained his title after Siaki missed a flying clothesline and a Future Shock.

Jeff Hardy and Jeff Jarrett vs The French Revolution

Next up, the unorthodox tag team of Jeff Hardy and Jeff Jarrett faced off against The French Revolution, Renee Dupree and Sylvain Grenier. The crowd were into this one big time, especially as Jarrett was in the match. He’s getting some big responses from the crowd at the moment. Jeff Hardy picked up the win with a senton bomb from the top rope.

“The Franchise” Shane Douglas slowly made his way out to the ring on crutches. Replays from the last show and his match with Jeff Hardy air, pinpointing where he fell out of the ring and broke his ankle. The camera zooms in on the cast around his ankle. Shane states that it is with great regret, he’s going to have to retire from in ring competition. The crowd start to chant “Thank you shane” and Douglas is visibly upset. Before Douglas can continue, the Hotshots, Chase Stevens and Cassidy O’Reilly make their way out to the ring. O’Reilly and Stevens poke fun at an overweight, over the hill “franchise”. Shane Douglas goes toe to toe with O’Reilly, and slaps him in the face. Cassidy goes to hit Shane Douglas, but the music for Masato Tanaka and Satoshi Kojima hits and the Japanese Extremists hit the ring, clearing it of the Hotshots.

Steve Corino vs Raven

Raven makes his way out to a lukewarm reaction from the crowd, and to be fair puts on a sluggish performance against Steve Corino. The crowd weren’t really into the match, but Corino again picked up a cheap win by cheating.

Backstage, Bret Hart, the Director of Wrestling Affairs approaches Jeff Jarrett and Jeff Hardy. Bret says he was impressed with their match and offers them a spot in a four team elimination match next week to determine number one contenders. Hardy and Jarrett accept the spot.

AJ Styles vs John "Hawk" Bradshaw w/Barry Windham

The odds look stacked against AJ Styles as the fans do their best to get behind him. The two performers styles weren’t exactly complimentary, but they managed to keep the fans attention. Barry Windham got up on the apron to distract Styles, but was knocked into the front row by AJ. The champion was about to rock Bradshaw with a springboard reverse DDT, when the music of Andrew “The Test” Martin blared over the speakers. Martin came out to the top of the ramp and pointed at AJ. Styles released Bradshaw from the reverse DDT and moved to the ropes, pointing back at The Test. Styles turned around into a monstrous Clothesline from Hell. Bradshaw picked up the win. Test made his way to the ring, and proceeded to beat the heck out of Styles, along with Bradshaw, hitting a big boot before lifting AJ Styles for a pump handle powerslam. As he had Styles on his shoulder, Sting hit the ring with a baseball bat, chasing John “Hawk” Bradshaw and Martin away from the ring as Impact went off air.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:29 AM   #4
Impeccable
Tag Team Wrestling Mark!

TNA Lightweight Title Tournament Brackets

Amazing Red vs Brian Kendrick - Brian Kendrick advances
CM Punk vs Low Ki - CM Punk advances
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jerry Lynn vs Frankie Kazarian - Jerry Lynn advances
Kid Kash vs Paul London - Kid Kash advances
Old 06-26-2009, 07:04 AM   #5
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
TEW05 to become freeware July 1st
The Mackem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 07:42 AM   #6
Impeccable
Tag Team Wrestling Mark!

I paid for it at release
Old 06-27-2009, 12:52 AM   #7
RatedGSuperstar
Stupid Sexy Flanders

RatedGSuperstar is pretty cool (5,000+)RatedGSuperstar is pretty cool (5,000+)RatedGSuperstar is pretty cool (5,000+)RatedGSuperstar is pretty cool (5,000+)
Impeccable, nice to see a TNA diary...I've been playing with TNA in EWR, too, albeit with a 2008 roster update. Just completed a couple huge feuds that have taken me global in Angle vs. Joe for the World title and Christian vs. Styles. I signed the Briscoe Brothers and their popularity soared within months of joining the company, and they're not Tag champs and starting a feud with MCMG.

It's been a lot of fun so far trying to catch up to the WWE brands...the game update I'm playing with has each WWE brand treated as a separate company. I've managed to pass ECW, and I'm slowly starting to gain ground on RAW for the #2 promotion spot. They managed to screw with my roster a bit by breaking up Team 3D by signing away Devon, leaving me with an over-but-crappy Brother Ray. This has made me paranoid of losing any worker on an open contract, namely Alex Shelley who's being a dick and refusing to sign a written deal due to Japanese tour commitments. I've been wanting to push him to the moon, but am hesitant to do so without a written deal.
RatedGSuperstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 12:32 PM   #8
Impeccable
Tag Team Wrestling Mark!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedGSuperstar View Post
Impeccable, nice to see a TNA diary...I've been playing with TNA in EWR, too, albeit with a 2008 roster update. Just completed a couple huge feuds that have taken me global in Angle vs. Joe for the World title and Christian vs. Styles. I signed the Briscoe Brothers and their popularity soared within months of joining the company, and they're not Tag champs and starting a feud with MCMG.

It's been a lot of fun so far trying to catch up to the WWE brands...the game update I'm playing with has each WWE brand treated as a separate company. I've managed to pass ECW, and I'm slowly starting to gain ground on RAW for the #2 promotion spot. They managed to screw with my roster a bit by breaking up Team 3D by signing away Devon, leaving me with an over-but-crappy Brother Ray. This has made me paranoid of losing any worker on an open contract, namely Alex Shelley who's being a dick and refusing to sign a written deal due to Japanese tour commitments. I've been wanting to push him to the moon, but am hesitant to do so without a written deal.
Thanks.

The only thing I have trouble with is WWE guys being released that I KNOW WWE have been pushed since or that joined TNA since 2004 (i.e. Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, etc.)

I've resisted signing some. Signed Bradshaw because I had already signed Windham, and I can see an opportunity there with him. Trying to catch up with WWE
Old 06-29-2009, 10:13 AM   #9
Impeccable
Tag Team Wrestling Mark!

TNA Impact! - Wednesday 21st July 2004

Jonathan Coachman and Vince Russo welcome us to yet another edition of TNA Impact! Coachman sends it to ringside where David Flair is already in the ring.

David Flair vs Simon Diamond

Flair picks up where he left off last week and continues his impressive losing streak after Simon Diamond defeats him. The crowd were nonplussed by the weak start to the night, and David Flair had another tantrum, running away from the ring after taking a brutal Simoniser.

“The Franchise” Shane Douglas is backstage, still on crutches when he is approached by Cassidy O’Reilly. O’Reilly tells Douglas that he hasn’t forgotten about what happened last week. Douglas, while on crutches looks ready for a fight, but Cassidy just spits in his face and walks away, leaving Shane alone, with nothing but a shocked look (and O’Reilly’s phlegm) on his face.

Lightweight Title Semi-Final
Kid Kash vs Jerry Lynn

The crowd were into this true face vs heel confrontation as both competitors vied for a spot in the TNA Lightweight title tournament final. Kid Kash advanced after he exposed the steel turnbuckle and hit a drop toe hold on Lynn, Jerry bouncing face first off the steel.

Cassidy O'Reilly vs Masato Tanaka

Cassidy O’Reilly was accompanied by Chase Stevens as Masato Tanaka was accompanied by fellow Japanese Extremist, Satoshi Kojima. The fans weren’t into the match due to the clash in styles. Cassidy O’Reilly again pulled a chain out of his trunks and looked as if he was going to use it, before Satoshi Kojima distracted the referee and Masato Tanaka used a chain of his own on the Hotshot, picking up the victory. As Kojima and Tanaka celebrated, Shane Douglas came out to the top of the ramp and simply smirked at Cassidy O’Reilly and Chase Stevens.

TNA Tag Team Number One Contenders Match
Backseat Boyz vs Jeff Hardy and Jeff Jarrett vs The French Revolution vs Triple X

The fatal fourway tag elination match to determine the number one contenders was next. It was an okay match, with several contrasting styles on show. The Backseat Boyz were first to depart after Renee Dupree of the French Revolution pinned Kashmere with a devastating DDT. Dupree was then pinned by Low Ki, eliminating the French Revolution from the match. Jeff Jarrett picked up the victory with The Stroke on Elix Skipper. Jeff Jarrett and Hardy advance to face the team of America’s Most Wanted at Summer Break 2004.

Andrew "The Test" Martin is backstage with Mike Tenay. He told how he has been watching “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles for a long time and
thought it was about time that somebody showed him for what he really was…a cocky spot monkey.

Lightweight Title Semi-Final
CM Punk vs Brian Kendrick

The match quality was through the roof. Brian Kendrick and CM Punk have great chemistry and the fans really got into the match. Kendrick was busting out the high flying spots, wheras Punk tried to keep it grounded. Kendrick went for the Sliced Bread, but was pushed to the outside, where he landed rib first on the guard rail. Punk wins via countout.

TNA TV Title Match
Chris Sabin vs Satoshi Kojima

The TV champion is up next, making his third defense in three weeks. Sabin defends against one half of the Japanese Extremists. No prizes here for guessing that the match was interrupted as The Hotshots ran out to the ring and lay a brutal beating on Kojima. Tanaka makes the save.

Steve Corino vs Frankie Kazarian

Corino, who has started to brand himself as “Consistently Consistent” picks up yet another win, this time with an impressive and lethal performance. The crowd were into the match, but Kazarian is not at Steve Corino’s level yet. Corino picked up the win with Old School Explusion.

John "Hawk" Bradshaw and Andrew "The Test" Martin vs AJ Styles and Sting

The main event for the night kicks off with Test and Styles. Test works over AJ, and the two classically play the big man/small man beatdown. Bradshaw gets in and continues the beatdown. Sting eventually gets the hot tag, knocking Windham off the apron first before knocking Test out of the ring. Sting is cleaning house, until he runs towards the ropes and Barry Windham pulls the ropes down. Sting goes tumbling over the top. Windham and Bradshaw jump down to the floor and start to take the fight to Sting. In the confusion, AJ Styles is back in the ring and runs into a big boot. Bradshaw joins in back in the ring in a two on one attack on AJ, however, Sting is back in the ring, with his baseball bat again (where does he hide it). Sting and AJ are disqualified when he hits Test and Bradshaw with the bat.

Sting looks like he’s going to go to town on Bradshaw before Bret Hart’s music plays. The TNA Director of Wrestling Affairs announces that at Summer Break, we will see John “Hawk” Bradshaw vs Sting and “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles defending his title against Andrew “The Test” Martin.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:22 AM   #10
Impeccable
Tag Team Wrestling Mark!

Impeccable's Booking Diary - OOC

Man, that was a poor event prior to a PPV...I've tried to avoid looking at signing big names for the available talent pool, which includes Hogan, Randy Savage, Scott Hall, etc. I might have to look at my policy again.

It might be worth signing a couple of older guys to get someone over in a big way. I've got a lot of talent in the roster, but not one guy is hugely over.

Looking at the roster I inherited, I don't know how TNA survived from 2004 to now. Certainly, TNA have a stronger, deeper roster in reality now with Joe, Angle, Styles, Sting, Nash, Booker T, etc.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:36 PM   #11
Impeccable
Tag Team Wrestling Mark!

SUMMER BREAK 2004 - Sunday 25th July 2004

Jonathan Coachman and Vince Russo are at ringside to welcome you to TNA’s first new era PPV. It’s time for Summer Break 2004 folks. Front row at ringside is “The Franchise” Shane Douglas.

The Hotshots vs Japanese Extremists

The Hotshots and the Japanese Extremists met in the first match of the evening. The fans weren’t into it too much, as the feud is recently developing. The Japanese Extremists have a score or two to settle with the cocky young upstarts. The Hotshots made their way to the ring, their gaze immediately drawn to Shane Douglas, who simply smiled back. The match quality was good, with some real back and forth action. The Hotshots might not be the biggest team in the world, or the most over, but they gave a good account of themselves. Some innovative, but stiff looking offense from Tanaka gave the fans something to ooh and ahh about. Towards the conclusion of the match, Satoshi Kojima went to get a weapon from under the ring. While he was looking for the something, Shane Douglas leapt over the security rail and crashed his crutch over the back of Kojima. O’Reilly whipped Masato Tanaka to the ropes, who then also received a crutch shot, undetected by the referee. O’Reilly gets the pin with a DDT.

Overall – 64%
Crowd Reaction – 52%
Match Quality – 76%

The Director of Wrestling Affairs, Bret Hart was out next, carrying yet another velvet bag. Bret took the microphone and informed the fans in attendance that since he was adding a match to the card…tonight! He unveiled the International Title and stated that it would be won by one of three men tonight…either the Monster, Abyss…Raven, or the consistently consistent, Steve Corino.

Overall - 89

TNA Lightweight Title – Final Match
CM Punk vs Kid Kash

This match was incredible. Punk was over with the fans. Kid Kash consistently tried cheating, but Punk kept coming back. The guys had fantastic chemistry, and CM Punk won, giving Kash a taste of his own medicine by putting his feet up on the ropes. Kash was upset and asked that the referee change the decision, but Punk was allowed to leave with the TNA Lightweight title wrapped around his waist.

Overall – 86%
Crowd Reaction – 72%
Match Quality – 100%

TNA Tag Team Title Match!
Jeff Hardy and Jeff Jarrett vs America's Most Wanted

After Jeff Hardy and Jeff Jarrett earned a tag title shot against America’s Most Wanted, fans have been going crazy, making up T-shirts and signs saying 2 x Jeff and Jeff Squared, even “The Jeffs”. Hardy started the match against America’s Most Wanted’s Chris Harris. As with most popular tag teams, Hardy and Jarrett worked the hot tag…Hardy kept getting close only to be isolated by the opponents. AMW underlined why they are the best tag team today by hitting a series of double team attacks. Hardy finally delivered a Twist of Fate to Chris Harris. As He made his way over to Jarrett, James Storm “stormed” the ring, catching Hardy’s foot. Jeff twisted and performed that spinning round leg kick thing he does so well, before diving to make the tag to…no one. Jeff Jarrett stepped back off the ring apron and smiled as Hardy found no one for the tag. Jeff hardy turned into a devastating Death Sentence. Jeff Jarrett then entered the ring and gave Hardy “The Stroke” (not as pleasant as it sounds, apparently).

Overall 73%
Crowd Reaction – 75%
Match quality – 71%

TNA TV Title Title Match!
Jerry Lynn vs Chris Sabin

In accordance with the rules of the TV title, Chris Sabin defends against Jerry Lynn next. The title continues to gain in image as Chris Sabin pulls off an impressive performance to retain the title with the Future Shock. Jerry Lynn looks slightly upset at the result, but should be proud of the solid match.

Overall - 71
Crowd Reaction – 64%
Match quality - 78%

TNA International Title Title Match
Abyss vs Steve Corino vs Raven

Next up is the inaugural TNA International Title match. Steve Corino vs Raven vs Abyss. Abyss and Raven capitalise on their storied history to get the match over with the fans. Corino spends most of the match keeping out of the way, ensuring he attacks opponents when they are already down. Abyss looks like he’s going to pick up the win when he hits the Black hole slam on Steve Corino, only for Raven to smash a chair over his back. Abyss gets up and goes after Raven, but Raven smashes the chair once, twice, three times over Abyss’ head. Abyss falls backward. Raven looks like he’s going for the pin, but Corino has a pair of brass knucks and clocks Raven square between the eyes. The referee counts it and awards the International Title to Steve Corino.

Overall – 68%
Crowd Reaction - 68%
Match quality – 68%

John "Hawk" Bradshaw w/ Barry Windham vs Sting

John Bradshaw claims Sting is an unwelcome link to the past. In order to start the era of John “Hawk” Bradshaw, he must break the link. Sting and Bradshaw trade early blows (it’s not the most technical of matches, you’ll appreciate). Bradshaw sends Sting to the ropes and takes a Big Boot. Sting stumbles into the referee. Bradshaw and Windham double team Sting while he’s down. Bradshaw sends Windham to the outside to get a chair. Bradshaw drags Sting up to his feet as Barry Windham enters the ring. John Bradshaw takes the chair off Windham as Barry holds Sting up. Bradshaw winds back and DISASTER, he strikes Windham as Sting moves. The Stinger whips Bradshaw to the corner and follows up with a Stinger Splash (that’s original). Bradshaw stumbles out into Sting, who turns him round and hits a Scorpion Death Drop onto the steel chair. Sting throws the chair out of the ring before the referee recovers and counts John “Hawk” Bradshaw’s shoulders to the mat.

Overall - 65%
Crowd Reaction – 71%
Match quality - 52%

TNA Heavyweight Title Title Match
AJ Styles vs Andrew "The Test" Martin

The challenger, Andrew “Test” Martin makes his way to the ring first, followed by “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles, current TNA Heavyweight champion. Styles has his work cut out for him as he first has to try and get Test off his feet. AJ is quick on The Test, not letting him get close enough for long enough to inflict any damage. Martin soon catches up with AJ though, and begins to dominate the match with powerful body slams and clotheslines. By slowing the pace, he manages to keep hitting his power moves. It only takes one mistake before Styles is back on him…The Test goes for the big boot and ends up getting his leg caught on the rope when Styles ducks under it. Styles attacks Martin’s standing leg with chop blocks and kicks. It’s apparent that Styles isn’t going to hit a Styles Clash on the big man. AJ has The Test down for a Spiral Tap attempt, but Martin is up quickly and throws AJ off the turnbuckle. Martin goes for the pump handle powerslam, but AJ floats over the back and hits a Low Blow to Martin. The referee spots it and calls for the bell. AJ Styles is disqualified. The fans aren’t exactly happy with the result, but at least AJ leaves with the belt. Summer Break is over as Andrew Martin is seething in the ring.

Overall – 74%
Crowd Reaction – 78%
Match Quality – 68%
Old 06-30-2009, 05:13 AM   #12
Impeccable
Tag Team Wrestling Mark!

Typical...after Summer Games I get a note from Road agents saying that Satoshi Kojima and Masato Tanaka make a great tag team. However, they were not happy with doing the job to the Hotshots, despite the storyline advancement so both fucked off. I was going to build them.

Have signed Rosey and Jamal as replacements and rechristened them as The Warning, Tao and Tupa.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:03 AM   #13
Impeccable
Tag Team Wrestling Mark!

TNA Impact! - Wednesday 28th July 2004

Jonathan Coachman and Vince Russo welcome us to TNA Impact! The cameras cut backstage to Bret Hart, the Director of Wrestling Affairs for TNA. He is stood talking to Jim Neidhart (that gets a pop). Steve Corino, the TNA International champion walks past…stops…and turns around. Corino points at Neidhart’s (rather rotund) stomach. “Woah…Bret, you didn’t tell me you were going to be an uncle!” Corino laughs and walks off, leaving Neidhart and the DWA ashen faced.

David Flair vs Jeff Jarrett

Once again, David Flair opens the show with an impressive jobbing performance. Jeff Jarrett barely breaks sweat for the match, winning with the Stroke after five minutes. Flair rolls out and starts walking up the ramp as Jeff Hardy comes storming past him, into the ring. Jarrett, celebrating, turns around into a Twist of Fate. Jeff Hardy follows it up with a swanton bomb.

TNA TV Title Match
Chris Sabin vs Simon Diamond

The TNA TV title is defended next by Chris Sabin. Simon Diamond, seemingly forgotten man of TNA is out to challenge. The two styles clash, but the crowd seem to be getting into Chris Sabin matches. Maybe someone will let him start talking soon. Sabin let’s his wrestling do the talking however, winning in seven minutes with future shock

Andrew "The Test" Martin is in the ring after commercial break. Martin is upset with how his title match went down…yes he won, but by DQ. And last he checked, that doesn’t qualify him for a rematch. He calls out AJ Styles. AJ Styles runs down and hits the ring without his belt, and they brawl all the way back into the aisle, and eventually out of sight backstage.

America's Most Wanted vs Paris and London

American’s Most Wanted, on the back of a big win against Jeff Hardy and Jeff Jarrett at Summer Break have a match against the newly formed tag team of Air Paris and Paul London. Paris and London seem to have that good early chemistry that other teams of “two singles competitors thrown together in what seems to be a random pairing but will go on and form a formidable tag team for a long run” have. However, their relative inexperience at this level shows as AMW pick up the win with Death Sentence. As AMW celebrate the win, they are attacked by two large wrestlers. Vince Russo informs us that it’s The Warning, Tao and Tupa, a Samoan tag team. AMW are on notice!

Shane Douglas and The Hotshots come to the ring next. Shane takes a while, still being on crutches. When he eventually gets into the ring, he takes a microphone. Douglas says that Chase Stevens and Cassidy O’Reilly both remind him of someone. Yeah that’s right…himself. Shane said that he was once a young upstart trying to make a name for himself, and the Hotshots gained his respect by showing their balls to the big dog. Shane refers to himself and the Hotshots as The Franchise. Next week, he’ll invite another guy in the back, someone with unlimited potential to join the Franchise. Who could it be?

Mike Tenay, backstage reporter (there’s a fall from grace) catches up with Kid Kash. Kash is furious that he was cheated out of the title (conveniently forgetting that he himself had cheated in both matches to advance to the final) and challenges the Lightweight champion CM Punk for a match.

AJ Styles vs Steve Corino

In non title match, AJ Styles is up next against International champion, the Consistently consistent, Steve Corino. We’re assuming that somebody managed to separate Styles and Andrew Martin backstage. Steve Corino and AJ Styles had good chemistry. Styles went for the Styles Clash, but Corino managed to roll him back in a sunset flip type move. Styles rolled right back and picked up the victory with a bridging pin. Out of nowhere, The Test appears with a chair and swings at Styles. AJ ducks under the swing and rolls out of the ring. A furious Andrew Martin throws down the chair in the ring.

After commercial, John “Hawk” Bradshaw makes his way to the ring, grabs a chair and a microphone and sits down in the ring. John "Hawk" Bradshaw is not moving until Bret Hart grants him a title shot. Bret Hart makes his way out and states that Bradshaw has yet to prove that he is worthy of a title shot. Sting beat him at Summer Break, so if anybody is worthy of a title shot, it’s The Stinger. John “Hawk” Bradshaw reminds Hart that Sting only beat him with the aid of a steel chair. Bret then makes a triple threat match for later in the night between John “Hawk” Bradshaw, Sting and Andrew “The Test” Martin. The winner will face AJ Styles for the TNA Heavyweight Belt at Hard Justice.

TNA Lightweight Title Match
CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy

The TNA Lightweight champion defends his title against the daredevil, Jeff Hardy. In what you’d think would be a match of quality, their styles appeared to clash in a sloppy match. Kid Kash ran to the ring and slid in, attempting an attack on Punk. CM Punk ducked a clothesline which hit Jeff Hardy instead. Jeff Hardy wins by DQ. CM Punk throws Kid Kash out of the ring.

TNA Heavyweight Title Number One Contenders Match
Andrew "The Test" Martin vs John "Hawk" Bradshaw vs Sting

The crowd are into this match. The quality isn’t bad either. All three men are vying to become the number one contender to AJ Styles title. Bradshaw looks like he’s going to pick up the victory after a clothesline from hell on Sting. The Test breaks up the pin attempt. Martin and John Bradshaw trade blows while Sting recovers. Andrew Martin charges at Bradshaw, but John moves out of the way and Barry Windham pulls the top rope down. Martin goes over the top rope. Sting eventually recovers and has Bradshaw in a Scorpion Deathlock. John Bradshaw looks like he’s going to tap until Andrew Martin rushes in with a big boot to Sting’s face. Andrew Martin gains the pin and becomes the number one contender to AJ Styles title.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:44 PM   #14
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
It's out. Does anyone know if people continued making current real world patches for this game even when newer ones were out?
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:36 PM   #15
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
So I'm a little bored with my WWE game, so I thought I'd take the same approach with 2003 TNA. First order of business was signing as many guys to written contracts as I possibly could. Unfortunately, Amazing Red, Christopher Daniels, Low Ki, Mike Awesome, and Perry Saturn all have Japanese commitments, so I couldn't sign them. This is still the weekly-PPV era of TNA.

JUNE 4, 2003

The first NWA-TNA event with Pat Dooley at the helm kicks off with tag-team action pitting ECW veterans Sabu and Sandman against DeGenerates BG James and Sean Waltman. Sandman gets double-teamed for the first part of the match until he manages to hit Waltman with a clothesline and tag in Sabu. Sabu goes to work on Waltman with his trademark high-impact offense until we get a double-tag spot. Amid the confusion, James grabs a chair from ringside. He swings and misses Sandman, who takes the chair. He lays out James as the referee turns around and he is disqualified! After the match, all four men brawl to the back. Clearly, this is not the last we'll see of these teams.

Backstage in a darkened corridor, the deranged Raven cuts a promo on the phenomenal AJ Styles. Raven is going to beat Sting later tonight for a shot at Jeff Jarrett's NWA Title, and he's going to be the new face of TNA. AJ may be phenomenal, but every phenomenon has its end, and in this case, that end is a bloody one in the Terrordome. Quoth the Raven - Nevermore.

Up next, it's fan-favorite D'Lo Brown taking on the Franchise Shane Douglas. Unfortunately, their styles don't mesh particularly well (I say "unfortunately" because I have them feuding. Uh-oh. War of words time, I guess). Eventually, Douglas lays out D'Lo with brass knuckles to pick up the cheap win. Afterwards, he takes off running, leaving D'Lo pissed off in the ring.

WCW alumni Devon Storm and Buff Bagwell tangle next. A bunch of near falls throughout this one until Storm puts Buff away with the Mindbender. After the match, Storm shows his appreciation by offering a handshake, but Buff blasts him with a forearm that stuns him long enough to set up the Blockbuster!

The X Division is on display next in a triple-threat tag team match pitting the SATs (Joel and Jose Maximo) against the teams of AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn and Elix Skipper and Kid Kash. All six men fly around the ring with each team taking the advantage at one point or another. In the end, AJ blasts Joel Maximo with a superkick to set up the Spiral Tap and the win!

After the match, TNA Director of Authority Vince Russo comes onto the ramp to announce that, by virtue of their victory tonight, AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn have earned a match next week. It will be Styles versus Lynn... versus X Division Champion Chris Sabin for the title!

The NWA World Tag Team Titles are on the line next as Chris Harris and James Storm - America's Most Wanted - defend the belts against cocky upstarts Sonny Siaki and "Above Average" Mike Sanders. The crowd is way into this one. Pretty average match quality, though. James Storm hits Siaki with a powerslam, appearing to set up for the Death Sentence, but suddenly the 3 Live Krew's Ron Killings and Konnan hit the ring! The referee calls for the bell as 3LK attack the champions. Konnan prepares to lock in the Tequila Sunrise when The Gathering's CM Punk and Julio Dinero hit the ring to make the save. 3LK clear out of the ring, leaving the fans wondering, why did the Gathering save the champions?

And now it's time for our main event as Sting and Raven face off for a shot at Jeff Jarrett's NWA Title next week. Sting punches Raven to start, but Raven hits a clothesline and a chokeslam for a near count. He sets up for a piledriver, but Sting backdrops out of it, then hits a punch and a DDT for two. Big clothesline from Sting gets two more. Sting goes for a Stinger Splash, but he wipes out and Raven gets two after a big backbreaker. Suddenly, the champ is in the ring with a chair! Jeff Jarrett lays Sting out with the chair, and the ref calls for the bell. After the match, Jarrett and Raven pound the hell out of Sting.

Jarrett grabs the mic and issues the challenge for next week. Jarrett just gave Sting the shot at the NWA Title, but the Chosen One always stacks the deck in his favor. And for next week's title match, there's going to be a special guest referee. And his name... is Raven! The heels stand over Sting as we fade to black.
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:46 PM   #16
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I don't even see a purpose in me even starting another sim game...I book like one week and then completely lose track.

My hope is that with SVR 2010's Create-a-Story mode, I'll have more of an incentive to try simming.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:01 PM   #17
Xero
He's Here

Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Now with the SVR storyline creator, people could easily book through something like EWR and put together whole shows to put online.

A lot of work but it would be an awesome concept.
Xero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:27 PM   #18
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

I hadn't thought about that actually. Doing each show individually complete with matches and storylines, then uploading it. It could definitely work out if you had a following...depends on how many people would be willing to sit down and watched simmed matches, and whether or not you are allowed to upload stories in which you don't actually play as anyone.

I'm hoping they actually allow us to do all CPU matches...but if not, I'll just use Create-a-Story to run angles for my own amusement while booking the matches in Exhibition as I always have.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:23 PM   #19
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Great to see this back.

The closest thing I'm going to be doing to a sim is something with SVR10. I've downloaded pretty much the whole left out roster, so I'm working on leveling up their stats. I'll probably sim matches, post results...and for PPVs I might put together highlight reels of the matches using the game's highlight reel functionality and post them here.

Not sure yet. Might make a new thread when I get to it.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:04 AM   #20
Indifferent Clox
emerge

Indifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be banned

Total Extreme Warfare
-presents-

A John Carico Production

Jim Ross: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to "Understanding myself through WWE" here on HBO. I'm Jim Ross alongside my broadcast colleagues Joey Styles and Jim Cornette

Cornette: It's been building for weeks and this sunday at NO WAY OUT it will finally happen The Undertaker will go one on one with Royal Rumble winner Bryan Danielson.

Joey Styles: It all started when Danielson went on an intense 3 month win streak capturing just about every title there is to capture here in the WWE and then winning the Royal Rumble, with a little help from his "honorable" friends.

Ross:American Dragon is currently the United States champion and holds 1/3 of the Triple Tag titles alongside his stablemates Brian Kendrick and CM Punk.

Cornette: And it was just this week that Triple H was finally able to take that IC title off of him at Rampant Debates

Styles: That's got to be a big drop in momentum For Danielson, I mean first you have to consider the pure terror that The Undertaker instills in his opponent, then add to that, he lost one of his 3 belts the week before arguably the biggest match in his career.

Ross: well tonight he has a chance to gain some of that momentum back. We are starting this show off big tonight! Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, and Brian Kendrick are going to face The Undertaker, John Morrison, and Evan Bourne. But first, Earlier today WWE held the No Way Out Press conference, one of the most interesting turn of events is this exciting match that will also take place in 2 days at No WAY OUT! Rob Van Dam and IC Champion Triple H ever since Triple H cost Van Dam his title. Shawn Michaels won the Titan title that night a month ago but when he didn't keep his eye on the ball against Nigel Mcguiness, he lost his title. Nigel will be defending that title in an elimination match this Sunday against The Big Show, Kofi Kingston, John Cena, Kane, and Batista. The Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar will be facing the man he beat for the title, the man Undertaker defeated earlier this week, Kurt Angle.

Joey Styles: and in a hardcore match that may become the match that steals the show Hardcore champion and ECW original Tazz will take on the Hardcore Legend Mick Foley. Tazz has made it his mark to bring back Hardcore. The Hardcore we love. No 24/7 bullcrap, not just mindless use of weapons, but intelligent use of your environment in order to prove yourself as the toughest there is.

Jim Cornette: and the team of Austin Aries and Evan Bourne will take on Shelton Benjamin and Chris Benoit for the Unified championship. A match that, I'll go ahead and say, has peaked my interest as much as anything else. All of these men respect each other. Both of these teams feel like they are the more cohesive unit. We will find out who is correct in a ladder match at NWO.

Jim Ross: Another Exciting match is the cruiserweight title bout Homicide v. Rey Mysterio. Homicide lives by the streets and says he can beat anyone regardless of weight class, but Rey hasn't just talked the talk he has backed it up, newcomer Homicide has a whole lot to prove this coming sunday at NWO.

Joey Styles: and Finally Cm Punk will take on John Morrison, the winner will get a shot at Triple H's IC title at WM.

(actual show to come)
Indifferent Clox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:13 AM   #21
Indifferent Clox
emerge

Indifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be bannedIndifferent Clox should probably be banned
I have heel and face ROH stables, a Bischoff led stable, and Chris Jericho is the third man in DX now
Old 11-07-2009, 11:28 AM   #22
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Why did The Rock face nobody for the KOTR title and somehow lose? Awful booking.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:32 AM   #23
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Anyway, I think I'm gonna post a SVR10 idea I had in here for the time being. I'm still working on leveling up stats for all the CAWs I've acquired. It's easy to gain points but allocating them to the stat areas you want is still a bit of a pain.

In the meantime, I've looked through the roster and I've decided to sim a mini-tourney using all active WWE competitors in the game with an OVR of at least 80 (conveniently, that works out to exactly 32). I'm basing it on the "Raw World Cup" idea Loopy once did in an EWR game.

I've split the 32 guys up into 8 groups of 4...and each group has a theme. These themes make it somewhat more interesting and in some cases they ensure that big names WILL be eliminated in the first round in some instances.

Here is the master participant list...groups in next post:

Batista 91
Big Show 89
Carlito 83
Chris Jericho 93
Christian 90
CM Punk 90
Cody Rhodes 82
Dolph Ziggler 85
Edge 93
Evan Bourne 84
Finlay 87
Jack Swagger 89
John Cena 95
John Morrison 86
Kane 88
Kofi Kingston 84
Mark Henry 80
Matt Hardy 87
Mike Knox 80
MVP 85
Primo 81
Randy Orton 93
Rey Mysterio 88
R-Truth 83
Shawn Michaels 93
Shelton Benjamin 85
Ted DiBiase 83
Tommy Dreamer 81
Triple H 94
Undertaker 96
Vladimir Kozlov 82
William Regal 82
Old 11-07-2009, 12:01 PM   #24
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

I used Random.org to sim the order in which the groups are listed (which might affect tournament seedings in the later rounds, not sure yet). I also used Random to help serve as a "tiebreaker" when I had multiple guys who each qualified for more than one bracket.

WRESTLED IN TNA: CM Punk, Evan Bourne, MVP, R-Truth
This group contains WWE competitors who at one point worked for the 6-sided ring promotion. R-Truth held the NWA World Title under his real name of Ron "The Truth" Killings and was far an away the most successful there of anyone listed. CM Punk briefly was there, Evan Bourne wrestled in the X-Division as Matt Sydal, and MVP had a short stint as Antonio Banks.

ECW DEBUTS: Chris Jericho, Mike Knox, Rey Mysterio, Tommy Dreamer
This is certainly a mixed basket. Tommy Dreamer is an ECW Original in every sense of the word, joining them when they changed their name to Extreme Championship Wrestling. Chris Jericho and Rey Mysterio got their first notable North American exposure in ECW, and Mike Knox made his debut a short time after ECW became WWE's third brand.

BROTHERS: Christian, Edge, Kane, Undertaker
Not much explaining needed here. 4 recognizable names, 2 sets of brothers. These brothers have both teamed together as well as feuded with one another...but in this tournament, it's every man for himself. Whoever survives from this group should be looked on as a favorite to win the whole thing.

WM WINNERS: Batista, John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Triple H
This mega group contains not only former WWE champions...but all of these men have won gold in the main event of sports entertainment's grandest stage. Much like the previous group, whoever gets out of this one unscathed is sure to be hotly tipped to win the whole thing.

ECW CHAMPS: Big Show, John Morrison, Mark Henry, Matt Hardy
Obviously, this group contains men who have won the ECW Championship since it became the third brand of WWE. It's an interesting mix.

WORLD ELITE: Finlay, Kofi Kingston, Vladimir Kozlov, William Regal
Another eclectic mix of superstars here, featuring all guys who were born overseas. Finlay and Regal have had some absolutely brutal brawls in the past, should be interesting to see those revisited. The Moscow Mauler also packs a serious punch. But don't discount the man from Ghana, Kofi Kingston. He could use his speed to keep the others off balance.

AMATEUR: Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Shelton Benjamin
All four of these men have had their share of amateur wrestling success. Ziggler, Swagger, and Benjamin all excelled at the collegiate level while Rhodes nearly did but opted to start his professional wrestling career instead. Which of these talented grapplers will advance?

BUSINESS BLOOD: Carlito, Primo, Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase
Another group that doesn't need much explanation. Orton has seen the most success and is the only third generation wrestler in the bunch. Ted DiBiase is the son of the legendary Million Dollar Man. Lastly, the Colons have had their differences at some points and were also the first ever Unified Tag Team champions, they are the sons of Carlos Colon.

---

Each group will compete round robin style. The top two from each group advance into the next round.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:02 AM   #25
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

SVR10 Tourney

Gonna keep a running tally and keep adding to this post as it goes on:

ROUND 1

WRESTLED IN TNA
Day 1

-CM Punk pulls out a win over Evan Bourne with a powerslam after a highly competitive bout that did a great job of setting the tone for the tournament. (8:26)
-MVP wins an even more grueling, close contest, battling a bloody R-Truth into submission and making him tap out to a full nelson. (9:47)

ECW DEBUTS
Day 1

-Chris Jericho puts away Tommy Dreamer with a scoop slam, and it has already become obvious that if you are weakened enough, you will lose on any move. (6:24)
-Mike Knox put up a fight with his powerful offense, but none of it was enough to keep the feisty Rey Mysterio down. Rey gets the win with a spinning neckbreaker. (10:22)

BROTHERS
Day 1

-Christian put in a valiant effort but it was just too much for the demonic Kane. Kane puts him away with a Chokeslam. (7:06)
-The Undertaker saw what his brother did, and somehow managed to top it by silencing Edge with a Chokeslam followed by a Tombstone Piledriver. (8:16)

WM WINNERS
Day 1

-A bloodied Batista persevered and continued to wade off an onslaught from Shawn Michaels, whose chest was left red as ever. Batista wins with a neckbreaker. (11:02)
-As expected, Triple H and John Cena put on one of the most back-and-forth matches of the tournament. The Game scores a huge win with the Pedigree. (9:34)

ECW CHAMPS
Day 1

-Big Show and Mark Henry put on an absolute masterpiece. I’m being completely serious, awesome match this was. Show gets the nod after a big stomp. (11:38)
-John Morrison got his tournament off to a great start, besting Matt Hardy following a hurricanrana in a really fast-paced encounter. (9:59)

Last edited by Evil Vito; 11-16-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:13 PM   #26
Indifferent Clox
emerge

did you up guys like mine at all? i have to put up the show and stuff in a bit.

Danielson v. Lesnar v. Angle at Mania

Mcguiness v. Michaels
Old 11-12-2009, 10:39 AM   #27
loopydate

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms for the releases of Divas Torrie Wilson and Nidia. We wish them both the best in their future endeavors.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:36 PM   #28
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

I like that clause that Orton is using. Theoretically could also mean you can shift some of the lower tier guys around who didn't compete during the draft...sort of a Supplemental Draft.

Also, @ Aaron Stevens

Hope to see O'Haire win the big one
Old 11-17-2009, 03:12 AM   #29
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
'Rico is recovering from getting kicked in the fucking head by Tajiri'

'and the crowd is absolutely fucking bananas as we fade to black.'

LOL
Old 11-17-2009, 07:02 AM   #30
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

TEW 2010 was announced at the start of this month btw.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:48 PM   #31
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Taz will be out for 8 months with a neck injury sustained during his barbwire ropes match with Cactus Jack where he lost the World Title.

Rob Van Dam recently lost his Extreme Television Title to CM Punk in a 10 Man Battle-Royal which featured Bryan Danielson, Jerry Lynn, AJ Styles, Nosawa, Masada, Juvi Guerrera, Sabu, Lance Storm and oddly enough Vader.

Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:59 PM   #32
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Personal opinion aside...

Why didn't you edit out the majority of the lame wrestlers from the game?
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:40 PM   #33
loopydate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathtotheSwiss View Post
Personal opinion aside...

Why didn't you edit out the majority of the lame wrestlers from the game?
Because I wanted to do it as though I'd actually taken over 2003 WWE. I wanted to take a mediocre product and try to make it great.
Old 11-30-2009, 10:39 PM   #34
loopydate

Quote:
COURTESY OF THE IWC:

World Wrestling Entertainment just issued a press release announcing their acqusition of Major League Wrestling. Several of the MLW workers were sent to report to OVW, and many more were released from their contracts due to conflicts with their Japanese schedules. However, expect a handful to appear on WWE programming following Vengeance. Reportedly, Fred Williams and Tom Howard are headed to the tag division on RAW, while BJ Whitmer, Brian "Spanky" Kendrick, Christian York, Colt Cabana, Jay Briscoe, Matt Stryker, and Trent Acid will join SmackDown!'s Cruiserweight division.

Again, don't expect anything to happen this week on SD, as that card was already taped, but more than likely Williams and Howard will be on RAW Monday night. And you can expect that the Cruisers will get put to work next week as well.
Not exactly WWF-buying-WCW, but the depth in SD's cruiser division just got a huge boost. And the prospect of a Kendrick/London reunion?
Old 11-30-2009, 11:10 PM   #35
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Awesome acquisition. Seems like the rosters might wind up getting quite large. Any future plans for a potential 3rd brand?
Old 11-30-2009, 11:38 PM   #36
loopydate

I've thought about it. I'm coming up on one year in charge of WWE, so maybe I'll kick that around for Year Two. I pretty much know where I'm going through Summerslam but after that I'm slightly rudderless. Rosters are really really stuffed right now hence all the giant tag matches.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:56 PM   #37
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Yeah, definitely a problem that I've always had with 2 brands. I will say though...if you have problems with guys phoning it in with two brands...3 brands gets crazy. You pretty much HAVE to do "the manager trick" and turn all of your Main Eventers and Upper Midcarders into Managers. That's the only way they don't get pissed off at the fact that they only appear on 1/3 of your shows.

Maybe heading into 2005 you can hold some sort of "Expansion Draft" - Raw and SmackDown each get to select a set number of guys to "protect" from the draft like in real sports...and then the new brand can take a set number from each show in addition to bringing development guys up or something.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:58 PM   #38
loopydate

Maybe I'll allow the main eventers to float. The more I think about it, the more I like this idea.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:19 AM   #39
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopydate View Post
Maybe I'll allow the main eventers to float. The more I think about it, the more I like this idea.
That would certainly be interesting, although it might limit the effectiveness of holding drafts in the future.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:58 PM   #40
loopydate

Btw, Page 50!