TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does Tekken Tag Tournament rate with you?
5 - It's "King"!!! 1 9.09%
4 - Bright like a "Phoenix"! 1 9.09%
3 - A bit of a "Devil" inside. 5 45.45%
2 - Barely knows "Jack" about fighting games. 1 9.09%
1 - Uhh...like a "Nina" kick to the balls. 0 0%
Haven't played it. 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2023, 08:19 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 156

Good morning and Happy Halloween, boys and girls! Hopefully your day is memorable and great, even if you're not someone who's down with participating in the holiday. You can always participate in this party we've got going on over here! We're set to party for the 156th time here on Rate the Game and opening festivities sees us having to place last week's Halo 3 somewhere on the leaderboard. The Halo franchise thus far hasn't really rocked the elite, but perhaps the third entry can shake things up. Let's have a looksie...

Well, Halo 3 does end up being the highest rated Halo game so far, but with an overall score of 3.16, it's not reaching the top of the leaderboard anytime soon and has to be content with spot number 113 for now.

With that out of the way, it's trick-or-treat time! I've got a bowl here, and while it's not filled with candy, I might be pulling out something sweet anyway. Let's see what's in store for us as we close out the month of October...

via GIPHY

So after exploring through the goodies we've got ourselves a prize. Could it be a delicious Reese's Peanut Butter Cup? Or something really gross like black licorice or Mounds or a York Peppermint Patty? That's for you to decide. This week we go back to throwing hands in another game of fisticuffs with a franchise we haven't tackled since the original 50. Let's put Namco into the hot seat and rate their foray into 2-on-2 throwdowns. It's Tekken Tag Tournament! Obviously an off-shoot from the mainline Tekken series, this game surely still has some chops to it, right? Let's hear what you have to say about the matter. Do the rating thing and share your thoughts and we'll see you all next week to kick off November!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote