TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does Halo 3 rate with you?
5 - The Great Journey 0 0%
4 - Earns its wings 3 27.27%
3 - A 3 is about right 2 18.18%
2 - A monument of sins 0 0%
1 - Wipe it from existence 1 9.09%
Haven't played it. 5 45.45%
Voters: 11. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2023, 07:19 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 155

Good morning. I love you all, but I'm not sure how busy I'm going to be today. Definitely busy in the afternoon and into the evening, but the morning is up in the air. That said, I feel the need to get this pumped out as soon as possible. It's week 155 of Rate the Game! We're so close to the end of October and not a lot of spookiness in sight here on this little feature. I think we blew our load on spooky games in the last pile. Maybe last week's Battletoads put the fear of God in you because of the difficulty? It's a stretch, sure. That aspect aside, how well did it do in the overall scheme of things? Let's take a look at the board!

Spot number 94 is going to be Battletoad's home for the time being as it claims a 3.42 overall score. Nothing to sneeze at, but the Ninja Turtles are sitting pretty way above them, giving them the finger. Wait, can the Turtles even give the finger? How does that work?

Well, that's something to ponder another time. Right now we're going to pick out the next game for us to ponder over. This week we return to using GIPHY as the host for the draw. I don't know why I stopped using it, especially since I try keeping my .gifs and static pictures separate. Anyways, let's get to it....

via GIPHY

There we go. It's time for us to complete a trilogy...even though more games came out after this one. Slap on your Mark VI armor and fire up your Warthog engine. This week's game is the third chapter in Bungie's sci-fi saga, Halo 3! The hype and release of this game was off the charts and it certainly raked in the dough, but what of its quality? Is it deserving of all its accomplishments? Did it endear itself to you? Or did it collapse under the weight of all the hype? How about it, you guys? Let's do the rating thing once again and let's hear your thoughts. Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote