TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2023, 09:07 AM   #28
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I think I'll finish it based off what you posted there. I mainly started because I was level 16 and the Starborn were 30. I was offing them with a legendary explosive Grendel I found at level 5, lol.

Duuuuuuude. The faction action in this game is off the fucking charts!!

I finished the Ryujin questline and it was amazing. I'm on the last mission for the US SecDef.

SecDef // Pirate spoilers

SPOILER: show
I'm a maniacal murder machine with a shotgun build so the SecDef dude (Ikande?)was pissed and told me I was arrested. I told him to fuck off and murdered his entire bridge. Found the legacy and the escape off that ship was actually kinda terrifying. The power suddenly dropped and then smoke, explosions, etc. It was actually really fucking hard to see in the dark and the hull ruptures were causing lung damage the entire time. I was nearly asleep, and this sequence jolted me awake until almost 2AM. I had to save, but I'm prepping for a massive fucking ship fight against the biggest vessel in the UC SecDef.

Also, the specific shotgun called "Shotty" should be banned. It's like an AR Shotgun. Put an extended mag on it and have 20 rounds.... not that it ever takes that much. Don't even have the perk that staggers yet.

I love this damn game and I can see myself playing for an extremely long time. I've only just learned how to modify ships, and I've not yet built a single outpost. Figured I'd do that after I advanced far enough to build cool shit.
drave is offline   Reply With Quote