TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2023, 12:02 PM   #11
El Vaquero de Infierno
Sisukas Mies

El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I've watched the first five episodes of season 3 The Witcher. I feel like it is becoming closer to what perhaps I wanted from the show, but the damage is done. It still suffers from a lack of world building, and the fact that you don't know where people are geographically half the time and how that relates to distances between characters. For instance, when Ciri is being chased by the Wild Hunt (I think in episode 4 or 5), Geralt suddenly appears out of nowhere to save her, but in the previous scene he was presumably leagues or hundreds of miles away exploring an abandoned castle.

While I wait for the second half of season 3 The Witcher, I've started season 1 of The Silo, which started me thinking that a Fallout series would be good if done right. I've now discovered or remembered that there is one due to come out on Amazon at some point this year or next, starring Walton Goggins as a ghoul. I can see Goggins having so much fun in such a role.
El Vaquero de Infierno is online now   Reply With Quote