TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does Gex rate with you?
5 - I want Gex-ual healing 0 0%
4 - Gex-cellent enough 1 14.29%
3 - Sticky in some areas 0 0%
2 - Eww, gross 1 14.29%
1 - Change the channel 0 0%
Haven't played it. 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2023, 08:11 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 134

IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!!! OK, but not really. It is time, though, for yet another exciting installment of the greatest weekly series right next to screech's podcast, Rate the Game. It's the 134th edition of this saga and we're still on our search for the next big game to break into the upper elite territory of the top 10. They're all sitting pretty as so far nothing has come close to threatening their spots in these last few weeks. Take Daytona USA from last week for instance....

Yep. All it's arcade horsepower isn't enough to zoom it past the number 75 spot with a 3.5 average. Still one of the better outings we've had since relaunching this series. What's next in the pipeline? Bowl, let's see what you got....

Well, I don't feel a great deal of confidence in this next title. It's the platforming, channel-surfing adventure of that smart ass lizard years before Geico, Gex from Crystal Dynamics! I know it's most known for being on the ill-fated 3DO, but, hey, maybe you managed to give it a whirl when it arrived on the Playstation? You tell me. Let's determine the ultimate fate of this wisecracking gecko and get down to our usual business. Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote