TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does Dead Rising rate with you?
5 - OMGZ, TEH AWESUMMZ!!!!111 0 0%
4 - It definitely rises above the rest. 1 8.33%
3 - Rises just well enough 3 25.00%
2 - More 'Dead' than 'Rising' 3 25.00%
1 - Just 'Dead' 0 0%
0 - Haven't played it. 5 41.67%
Voters: 12. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2021, 09:51 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 54

Welcome to another week, ladies and gentlemen. Last week we delved into one of the Dark Knight's most well-known entries in his video game career. It was generally well-received if not incredibly loved but it all comes down to the overall score. So where does this title fall in regards to our great leaderboard? It's incredibly long HTML code time!

Well, Arkham Asylum gets over the hump with a score of 3.76 and lands on the upper-half of the leaderboard at 25. I pegged this one as a possible top ten but what can one do? Maybe Arkham City and the rest of the sequels will have better luck...if they're in the pot. Heck, one of them might be this week's game! Let's find out....

via GIPHY

Had to do two .gifs because it took me a while to unfold...

via GIPHY

...and there we go! YOUR game to rate this week is Capcom's first entry in another zombie-killing franchise of theirs, Dead Rising! Does Frank West have a better game than those S.T.A.R.S. members? Is it a memorable classic? What say you, good people of TPWW? Rate this game and discuss and all that good stuff that makes you...well, you! Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote