TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2019, 03:57 PM   #11
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
Excalibur is very well known on the indy scenes and that’s where a large portion of the AEW audience is drawn from.
Yeah, but wanking the indy audience is fucking stupid. They're trying to become a viable national - and I assume international - audience. When you turn it on and the first thing you see is some fucking weeny in a mask, it's a turn-off. I can tell you it was for me because the first thing I thought was how fucking bush league he looked.

Fan did a good job answering the question about Ventura and Lawler. And even then, I'm watching AEW as an alternative to the hokey WWE bullshit.

I understand why fans of Ex may not mind, and he's a good commentator too. But part of the problem is what Indy fans want and like aren't what a national or international audience gives a shit about (nor is what WWE is doing).

I think there's so much strength in having him play it straight with his appearance. It'd also just be far less goofy. I dunno, there isn't even any context for it. We're just supposed to be like "OH IT'S WRESTLING SO THIS GUY HAS A MASK."
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote