View Single Post
Old 06-22-2022, 12:46 PM   #132
Crippla
Anger

Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Lol, I just mean that it is sometimes weeks before ANYTHING registers with me. I didn’t mean it to be a jab or anything.

Where did it really hit for you? I think the advent of podcasts has definitely hurt wrestling, in my opinion. The content is just so much…better than the actual wrestling.
Yeah podcasts are amazing! I would make it to a point to listen to the newest episode of Foley is Pod just for example before I made it a point to tune into Raw this week. Podcasts are just way more entertaining now
Crippla is offline   Reply With Quote