Thread: CM Punk
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2023, 10:36 AM   #36
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
This is in no way a final nail in the coffin for AEW. But it does force them to have to be more engaging with their product.

Tony's knee jerk reaction is going to be to reveal who the devil is on Wednesday or next Wednesday. Don't. Draw it out. Have it happen at World's End or in the new year. Let the CM Punk and Randy Orton madness draw out for a bit.

As it pertains to Punk, he's one of my favorites of all time. Might even be on my Mount Rushmore after it's all said and done. Just my opinion of course. I am excited to see how this goes.

When he returned to AEW, that was more about him returning since he had been away for so long. This return is basically going to be the ultimate middle finger to another company. He's pissed about the way things went. He wanted out. He realized that while money was great, working with the Young Bucks and Omega wasn't what it was cracked up to be (in all fairness, if you aren't established or best friends with them, your TV time tends to dwindle with them at the helm).
Splaya is offline   Reply With Quote