View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 05:57 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 176

Yeah, yeah, I missed the day. Being late sucks. Actually, this site having such a limited window of time where can post sucks. I'm not taking the blame for this. Yeah, there we go. Anyway, while I did do this on the other boards, I do have to play fair for everyone else who hasn't signed on over there. Thus, here we are. First things first, let's update the leaderboard with last week's Grand Theft Auto 4! A title in this franchise already sits pretty at the number 2 spot. Can this entry join the elite standing as well?

Not exactly. Grand Theft Auto 4 ends up being quite polarizing among us and it lands at number 113 with a slightly above average overall score of 3.33.

Onto this week, though. We're down to the final 25 as week 200 draws ever closer. Speaking of draws...

via GIPHY

There we go. One game coming right up! This week we take a look at the first chapter of a series of Biblical proportions. It's time ride into battle with one of the Four Horsemen in this hack-n-slash action title. It's Darksiders! We ponder the question of War and what is he good for with this title. Is it a grand adventure of epicness? Or is it a case of someone starting a war and no one cared to show up? Let's dive in and see what you all have to say about it. Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote