View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 11:15 AM   #3186
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I’m sure those were some pretty luscious distractions!!!

Beat the Clock is one of those gimmicks that makes for a really nice show structure to follow throughout the episode. One thing WWE did that I hated was never had any sort of provision for what happens if someone loses their match. Yeah they don’t beat the clock but shit, why doesn’t the opponent take their spot? It would give them a little more incentive in it.

So I like the idea of not only is this challenge open for anyone to possibly get a chance, but there are two winners coming out of it as well. That adds for a fun little twist on the format.

Oh man, Hotbody finally being forced to face everyone in a fatal four way. Three feuds all culminating in one big match where he might finally be forced to get his comeuppance. If I were booking I would probably recognize that, as great as Hotbody is, this fatal four way can be a cathartic moment for everyone. Imagine if the match starts and it’s just a solid five minutes of Hotbody eating everyone’s finishers. He gets eliminated first and there’s this “oh shit” moment of knowing a new champ will be crowned, and the moment can soak in.

But I’m sure Hotbody can then have his legal team research the conspiracy that the company has very blatantly been plotting against him!

Also whoever wins needs to really face El Dandy. El Dandy is the fireworks factory the world has been waiting for!

Definitely imagining Dusk’s gothy vibe. Kinda like AEW wrestler Abadon without the horrifying makeup and face paint.

Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote