View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 10:26 PM   #3183
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I will never tire of that 1,004 holds gag, even if Jericho has fallen out of favor with me. I'm sure I'll be able to dig up more nonsense for Hotbody to add on to the name to the point where it's an entire paragraph on your monitor. After all, we're approaching the 10-year anniversary of his incredible first place victory in the Fulton County Conga Championships. He will be the Man of a 1,000 Names.

Well in that Cross/Jacobs thing, Jacobs is the face so him doing the "douche about his injury" bit might not be the best approach. I might not have written that segment very well. The idea is that Cross is being the douche and wasn't going to honor the agreement because he's too proud and, well, he's a douche. I'll probably bring him back around for Survivor Series to blow the whole thing off and give some room for the new guys to breathe.

The Neil Quint marketing reminds me of the Spaceballs merchandise from the movie so that's why it struck a chord with me. It should probably be spelled The Quint-Essential T-Shirt/Socks/Cap/Wand Massager but there's room to tinker.

When I looked up pictures for American Maid all the memories of the absurdity of that show came flooding back to me. Like, who throws a shoe, honestly? I remember being a dumb kid not being able to wrap my head around Die Fledermaus's name, because, you know, I didn't understand German. I knew Mouse but didn't understand the rest so I was confused as to what he was actually supposed to be. That show was just all kinds of weird. I'm sure it had no adverse effects on us.

Gal Gadot is like the only thing the DCEU has going for itself on their side as far as the hotness goes. I mean, I love Amy Adams but she's kind of downplayed. There's always Margot Robbie's take on Harley Quinn but that look is kind of already played out which what a CERTAIN SOMEONE I KNOW can't wrap her head around. Anyways, my hopes for the Lady Liberties was going to be somewhat like a female Team Angle thing where they're a duo of college standouts but the American Maid/Wonder Woman thing is also pretty funny. I need to slap a manager with them, though. I'll try to work on Raw tomorrow as I'll have some extra time on my hands. That Sorola/Dangerson best of 5 series is hopefully going to lead to some good things.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote