View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 06:45 PM   #5460
slik
Trickster Demon

slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The newest Batman, with the introduction of Miracle Molly had massive sales per BleedingCool dot com, double what Batman usually does.

Can read it for free at link below...I enjoyed it, a very cyberpunk direction for Batman

https://readcomicsonline.ru/comic/batman-2016/108

From James Tynion (current head Bat writer)'s blog

Quote:

"For the last decade of working in Gotham City, there were so many times where people would ask about their favorite Bat-Family member and not be able to explain the weird internal politics that were acting as a barrier to seeing those characters get the spotlight they deserve… But right now? There's a plan for ALL of them. Gotham City is a whole superhero universe in and of itself, and we're all working together to build this exciting tapestry of superhero awesome that brings each of them forward and lets them shine. Your favorite characters are in good hands, and we've got some incredible stories cooking."

"There's some Tim Drake stuff coming that I am particularly thrilled about, and cannot wait for you all to read. Teenage Tim Drake fanboy James was cheering on his feet reading the outline for this upcoming story."

Bleeding Cool is reporting DC is ALREADY planning another CRISIS event...I thought Death Metal was supposed to be the last one for a long-time since it tied the previous Crisis events into one big story...

Quote:
Bleeding Cool now hears from editorial sources that there will definitely be a Crisis event planned from DC Comics in 2022 that will lead into a much bigger event in 2023. This is all part of DC's Four Year Plan that began in 2020 with Death Metal, carried through into 2021 with Future State and Infinite Frontier… it's all part of a big plan.

I assume this means Bendis will be writing it since he's the current Justice League writer....
slik is offline   Reply With Quote