View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 08:40 PM   #5
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I wont say how, but I may or may not have seen a slightly unfinished version of the movie trailer to this.

It's fucking amazing. Everything you want from just about every character but there is one major flaw.

No sign of Johnny Cage at all. Not sure if he'll be a surprise or what. It does not appear so. It seems like Kano takes on the comic relief in a lot of the trailer.

Everything you would want from Scorpion and Sub Zero are in it including a really cool as scene where Jax attempts to shoot Sub Zero point blank.

Lewis Tan is playing someone named Cole and from what I can tell, this entire story appears to revolve around him and Sonya Blade . Something to do with a tattoo or marking on him.

This is spoiled in the trailer ( unless they edit it out ) but Goro confirmed. He's show fighting Cole. I'm also pretty sure Smoke was in this. At least I thought it was Smoke. Raiden looks fantastic in the trailer. He has at least 1 great moment and he was speaking English so i dont know.
RP is offline   Reply With Quote