View Single Post
Old 02-24-2004, 05:39 PM   #166
Champion of Europa
SEX APPEAL

Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
OK, back at Kapoutland I had a game called "Europa Championship Wrestling."

My main players were: Brock Lesnar, Vitor Belfort, Ken Shamrock, Shannon Moore, and the owner, Mitch Europa.

After a few months, I lost too much money and was promptly fired.

After last night's confrontation with Vince McMahon, Eric Bischoff got a little too out of control and hird those competitors from ECW.

Also last night, a certain wrestler appeared from Smackdown and because of this, the roster split was completely destroyed and many wrestlers were sacked.

These being:

Al Snow
A-Train
Big Bossman
Big Show
Bill DeMott
Bradshaw
Chris Benoit
Billy Kidman
Chris Kanyon
Christopher Nowinski
Chuck Palumbo
Dawn Marie
D-Von Dudley
Eric Bischoff
Ernest Miller
Farooq
Goldust
Ivory
Jacqueline
Jazz
Johnny Stamboli
Mark Henry
Nidia
Rikishi
Rodney Mack
Rosey
Sable
Scott Steiner
William Regal

The newest additions to the WWE did not go over well with the locker room, and tension immeadiately started to occur.

Vince wants them out of his company, so to be fair, he is allowing a 5 on 5 War Games match for ownership of the WWE at Wrestlemania. It will be: Brock Lesnar, Vitor Belfort, Ken Shamrock, Shannon Moore, and Mitch Europa vs. The Rock, The Undertaker, Triple H, Kane, and Vince McMahon.
Champion of Europa is offline   Reply With Quote