Thread: Cyberpunk 2077
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 07:05 AM   #179
ClockShot
TPWW Fire Pro Champ

ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
So, I snatched up the platinum on PS5 last night.

SPOILER: show

So, yeah, CD Project Red should have held on to this for a little while longer. There wasn't anything game breaking, but there were some bugs and issues. Said bugs an issues were a blessing to snatch up some of those stupid trophies. So, if you still need them. Better get to it, because their late March patch will probably clean alot of that up.

Totally agree that the story was way too short. It could have gone alot longer and deeper. However, side missions and gigs across the city made up for it. Probably the best part of the whole game.

Keanu Reeves the actor was great. Keanu Reeves the character was just an asshole. I thought that CD should have done some research with comic books or video games with similar partnerships and improved on this.

I can go on and on. But, we know this game got issues. I just wished for all the hype that went into this, they sat on it and kept going for a little while longer. But, it's done.
ClockShot is offline   Reply With Quote