Thread: Cyberpunk 2077
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 04:25 PM   #105
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
There will be patches, as outlined above. Obviously don't know the whole truth since I don't work there. It just reeks of "release it for that Holiday Bank" - quality be damned.

It's still very much playable. I've had no freezes or crashes since the last time I posted about it, even started a new game to check if it was just my save file for a single character - it is not.

The shittiest part of it all is just that they showed PC content the entire time, in all their videos (even gameplay) due to the console version not being optimized. The thing is tho, its spotty. There are plenty of moments the game is just beautiful, but when its ugly, its absolutely fucking horrible, like a 360 release title ugly. Not bashing older generations, as they were amazing at the time, but it shouldn't (and isn't) excusable today.

I will be patient and await the fixes. CDPR has a solid rep in my book with how fucked Witcher 3 was at release, and what they morphed it into. If not, they'll never get another cent out of me. Not going to lose my mind over it like some gonks are.

There have been other games with worse releases that turned things around. How quickly people forget.
drave is offline   Reply With Quote