View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 07:08 PM   #83
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
King of the Ring 2004 Results coming in, but first, some new info on my roster.

-I've managed to get Big Vito to join my roster at the end of the month from NWATNA.

-I bought out MLW, and as a result I have Chris Daniels, Jerry Lynn, Low Ki, Amazing Red, TAKA, Super Crazy, among other really talented wrestlers on my roster. However, I've decided to leave them all on Open Contracts and not use them unless I can sway them away from Japanese commitments and get them to sign Written deals (which I actually was able to do in my last game)

Anyway, here's the PPV results:

Heat Match: Spanky and Paul London defeated Rob Conway and Rene Dupree to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles. ***1/4, 81% Overall

Edge pinned Christian to advance to the finals of the KOTR Tournament. ***1/2, 85% Overall

Randy Orton defeated John Cena after Batista interference. Randy Orton advances to the finals of the KOTR Tournament. *****, 95% Overall

Rob Van Dam pinned Sabu in an ECW Rules Match. ***1/2, 82% Overall

AJ Styles pinned Jamie Noble to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Title. ****1/2, 90% Overall

The Rock, Eddie Guerrero, Shawn Michaels, and The Undertaker defeated Kurt Angle, Triple H, Batista, and Kane when John Cena interfered and got his revenge on Batista by costing him the match. ****, 90% Overall

Randy Orton pinned Edge to win the 2004 King Of The Ring Tournament and earn a shot at the WWE Title at SummerSlam 2004. *****, 95% HOLY SHIT, ORTON IS GOD

Brock Lesnar cheated to defeat Chris Benoit. ****, 88% Overall

Chris Jericho pinned Booker T to retain the WWE Title. They shook hands afterwards. ****1/4, 90% Overall

89% Overall Rating for King Of The Ring (Dammit, I don't think I'm ever going to get a 90)

1.87 Buy Rate

Pat Patterson: Jamie Noble and AJ Styles work pretty well together due to their similar styles.
Me: Oh really? Gee, I never would have guesse, especially considering the match had 100 Quality and got ****1/2

Pat Patterson: Brock Lesnar and Chris Benoit didn't 'click' in their match, maybe due to their mismatched skills causing their styles not to gel?
Me: Just fuck off, Pat.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote