View Single Post
Old 09-26-2021, 11:34 AM   #3171
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Well that PPV ruled all kinds of ass, as you'd come to expect.

Starting off strong with the returning legends retaining their belts and cashing their paychecks accordingly.....thankfully you are probably making money hand over fist.

I call bullshit on that 8-man tag finish, the GAVEL OF DOOM is reserved strictly for legal personnel, he has no right at all to wield that object. There needs to be an inquiry made into this match, a SERIOUS one you might say.

I wouldn't worry too much about Pattillo seeming like an afterthought, the roster is so loaded there's no real way to avoid deprioritizing guys at different times. Kinda like with the current AEW roster, there's a luxury where you can almost write people off for a little bit rather than having them spinning their tires, and you lose nothing in your programming in the interim. Actually I think that's one of the benefits of using the "convert to manager" option as the guy won't lose morale as they effectively take a vacation.

Lonely Girls retaining is always best for business. Naomi clearly just got a last second leg cramp or something or else she totally would've broken up that pin!

Hot damn @ the Reigns/SVK and Royal Effect/Play Pals matches back to back. Talk about overload. You definitely got the big screw on the tag match rating. I've noticed that while the overall rating is GENERALLY the midpoint of the other two, I've definitely had it happen where it ends up being one point lower even if the other two are the same.

I'd say this provides some level of closure though that maybe it simply isn't possible for it to ever be perfect. Kinda makes me want to test something out though where I create a new game save and use Arsenic to make a couple people 100 stats across the board and see if the perfect score is achievable. If that doesn't work maybe I'd even try making it so all my staff is 100 too. More likely though it's this way on purpose where you can never get a 100% perfect or else there's theoretically nowhere else to go.

BAH GAWD some serious controversy to end the show, sounds like a cliffhanger worth tuning in to Raw for.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote