View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 11:58 PM   #90
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Joe has some name value. If he can get cleared, he can go pretty much anywhere. I don't know if he'll go AEW, because he takes the business and himself seriously. That is something to be mocked down there. I'm guessing Impact or Japan.

Mickey is interesting. I can see her going to either NWA with her husband or AEW, who sorely needs a veteran talent to teach some of their girls how to work. Either way, I can't wait to see Mickey vs. Thunder Rosa.

Chelsea Greene will likely go back to Impact. It'd be the best fit for her.

Mojo Rawley needs to reinvent himself if he's sticking around in wrestling, but he probably isn't.

Tucker isn't that big of a loss, to hell with what delusional marks think. The dude threw down a paper with his lines on it in front of the camera and is wondering why he wasn't used like his tag team partner, who is actually charismatic and entertaining.

The IIconics (I mention them together for a reason) have more value as a pair than as a solo act. That said, is the one girl weird looking or did she just have the WWE makeup cannon explode in her face? I ask because the WWE makeup cannon has a habit of making pretty girls look really ugly.

I'm sure Kallisto will be fine. He can always go back to Mexico.

Wesley Blake I'm sure can find work elsewhere. Odd that of all the Forgotten Sons, the open bigot is the only one still employed.

Bo Dallas is going into real estate, from what I have heard, and good for him. He was a decent talent. If anyone would benefit from going to NWA as his real name, it'd be him. He can ride that train for a few bucks.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote