View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 12:10 PM   #2277
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
MARCH 14, 2005 - DRAFT SPECIAL ON WWE.COM

The web special kicks off with WWE Chairman Eric Bischoff on-screen.

"Over the last six months, I have led World Wrestling Entertainment to new heights. I launched the Elite, brought back Starrcade and Superbrawl, and made countless new superstars and champions. And now on the heels of an amazing WrestleMania, I'm proud to announce the next phase in my master plan. Beginning this Wednesday night on USA, I am launching a third brand: WWE Superstars! To balance out the rosters between three brands, I had to do a lot of moving superstars around to keep some teams together, but also to hopefully create some new and exciting rivalries. Here, now, the changes:"

From RAW to SmackDown! - Damien, Rhyno, and Shelton Benjamin
From RAW to Superstars - A-Train, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Chuck Palumbo, Johnny Stamboli, Paul London, Payne, Sean O'Haire, and William Regal
From SmackDown! to RAW - APA, Billy Gunn, Brock Lesnar, Mark Henry, Test, and The Rock
From SmackDown! to Superstars - Akio, BJ Whitmer, Brian Kendrick, Carlito, Christian, Christian York, Colt Cabana, Dave Batista, Funaki, Jay Briscoe, John Cena, Johnny Jeter, Rico Constantino, Teddy Hart, The Hurricane, Trent Acid, and Zach Gowan

So the current rosters look like this:

Names in red drafted/traded from RAW, blue from SmackDown!

RAW
  • Axl Rotten
  • Billy Gunn
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Daffney
  • Fred Williams
  • Gail Kim
  • Haas
  • Jazz
  • John Layfield (World Tag Team Champion)
  • Lita
  • Mark Henry
  • Mickie James
  • Molly Holly
  • Rob Conway
  • Rob Van Dam
  • Ron Simmons (World Tag Team Champion)
  • Shaniqua
  • Sylvan Grenier
  • Test
  • The Rock (WWE Champion)
  • Tom Howard
  • Tommy Dreamer
  • Trish Stratus (Women's Champion)
  • Undertaker
  • Victoria
SUPERSTARS
  • Akio
  • A-Train
  • BJ Whitmer
  • Brian Kendrick
  • Carlito
  • Chris Benoit
  • Chris Jericho
  • Christian (World Heavyweight Champion)
  • Christian York
  • Chuck Palumbo
  • Colt Cabana
  • Dave Batista (Intercontinental Champion)
  • Funaki
  • Jay Briscoe
  • John Cena
  • Johnny Jeter
  • Johnny Stamboli
  • Paul London
  • Payne
  • Rico Constantino
  • Sean O'Haire
  • Teddy Hart
  • The Hurricane
  • Trent Acid
  • William Regal
  • Zach Gowan
SMACKDOWN!
  • Air Paris
  • Avery Thompson
  • Bubba Ray Dudley
  • Chavo Guerrero
  • Chris Kanyon
  • Damien (United States Champion)
  • Derrick King
  • D-Von Dudley
  • Eddie Guerrero
  • Jeff Hardy
  • Joey Matthews
  • John Morrison
  • Matt Hardy Version 2.0 (Cruiserweight Champion)
  • Nova
  • Nunzio
  • Pepper Parks
  • Randy Orton
  • Rey Mysterio
  • Rhyno
  • Richard J. Criado
  • Shelton Benjamin
  • Spike Dudley
  • Tajiri
  • The Miz
Obviously, the championships are uneven, so you can expect in the next few weeks leading up to Backlash to see new championships introduced and new champions crowned!
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote