Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 05:42 PM   #2625
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
If you walked into a library, would you pick up a dictionary and call it names and tell it to check another dictionary, then be mad at the 2nd dictionary because it also didn't match your views?

You are acting like I had to quote dictionaries because I didn't know.

I quoted the dictionary for your benefit, to show that you don't have to take my word for it. But that wasn't even good enough, so I quoted a different dictionary as suggested by you, and now that one is wrong to.

I was in error trying to use a credible source like a dictionary to try and assist you in understanding. I clearly overestimated you, my fault.

And FYI, a Fanatic refers to a single person. A Cult refers to a small group of people.

You can look that one up yourself, Champ.
Where did I say the dictionary definition was wrong? You were quoting it to try and validate your own incorrect usage of the word and then you started trying to make a big play about fractions because you couldnt figure out any other way to try and demonstrate intelligence. You still don't understand where you went wrong and you're getting so hung up over this you're tying yourself in knots. Maybe start by grounding your arguments in reality and stop shitting in the resteraunt. Hey, and try adding an s onto the end of the word fanatic. I wonder what would happen?
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote