Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 04:17 PM   #3118
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
. In Japan Kenny is a much bigger draw than Brock was. Brock wasn't even putting on good matches like Kenny.

Kenny definitely has more classic wrestling matches than Brock even though they both do a similar suplex over and over in their matches.

Kenny is probably a bigger star than Brock in the eyes of most fans because Kenny wrestles every week and so statistics say that Kenny is the bigger draw and ratings star because he appears more often than WWE's Brock Lesnar.

Plus Kenny has merch in many different areas from shirts, toys and is EVP of AEW and leads AEW games. Kenny reach is further than Brock because Brock just shows up here and there and then goes back to the farm.

Kenny's matches also are much better.
In the eyes of most fans? I'm being 100% serious here when I say you are literally the first person I have ever heard say Kenny Omega is a bigger star than Brock Lesnar. Brock has mainstream appeal and recognition; no one outside of wrestling fans has any idea who Kenny is.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote