View Single Post
Old 06-28-2004, 08:26 PM   #748
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
With my TNA booking career hanging by a thread (I'm losing money like someone who took JBL's stock advice), I decided to take drastic action.

I signed Steve Corino, Sean O'Haire, and Devon Storm and put them together in a stable called The Invasion. The trio immediately attacked AJ Styles, and I'm building for a Styles/Corino match at the next PPV (I'm doing monthly PPVs now with a weekly Impact). Depending on how the feud turns out, Corino may take the gold.

The Invasion also picked up the Lords of the Ring as new members, leading to a renewed LOTR/AMW feud.

I also signed Jimmy Yang, Jinsei Shinzaki, Joey Matthews, and Harry Smith to fill out the undercard a bit.

Lo and behold, things are looking up again. Of course, Elix Skipper is still out five more months with a torn calf and Jeff Jarrett is seven months away from his broken leg healing (he broke it the DAY before his big feud ender with Styles). Once those two are back and Raven and Shane Douglas get themselves through rehab, I might be able to claw my way out of the hole I dug myself with early stupid decisions.
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote