View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 09:37 AM   #20361
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
So I'm starting at the first week of the World Title Series. Cool concept (minus The Knockouts being a group, which is completely fucking nonsensical), but if Drew Galloway is supposed to be a top face, I might be checking out of this mess just as soon as I've checked in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
Also, Matt Hardy's "decision" wasn't "commendable", it was "fucking stupid". Why would he give up something that he claimed he had been working his whole life for on a technicality without even having a chance to earn it back the "right way"? Fuck, I'm getting angry now.
There was never a planned World Title Series. TNA didn't know if they were going to be losing their Destination America spot or not, so they didn't make any long-term plans. Instead they just taped loads of random matches over several tapings and are only now editing them together to try to make it look like a proper tourney.

To that end, Matt's decision to "vacate" the belt was really only done because Matt wasn't involved in the random matches they had taped. So they gave the guy the belt knowing damn well he wasn't going to be in the next several weeks worth of programming. The company is dumb.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote